The hitch in the unlimited beverages was there was no beverage service on the course so you were limited to what you could take out onto the course. I didn’t’ lose a ball in the rough, but I found a few from others who weren’t as lucky.In all I very much enjoyed my round and found the 1 hour drive to get here to be time well spent. Its affordable rates make it doubly appealing. I guess you could say that you were going to church but actually play golf without having told a lie.The course was pretty busy, it was a beautiful day and there were tee times lined up before and after us. Overall the course is worth about $30 to play. Chapel Hill Country Club is a private, member-owned club offering a warm and friendly community of members with active golf and tennis programs, as well as family-friendly programs throughout the year, and a newly renovated pool all ages can enjoy. The par threes average 155 yards ranging from 193 to 128 yards in length.One of the neat features of the course was the 5 holes (I think it was 5) on the back 9 that were off through the woods and across a road. Putting Green; Bar Menu; Simulator; E-Club; Outings & Events. Located just northeast of Columbus, Chapel Hill Golf Course has a central location that makes it easily accessible. The tight front 9 opens up to expansive water views on 10 and 11, with the long par 5 11th contrasting with a short par 4 12th (which offers up a good chance for a birdie, and is a stark contrast with the long par 4 14th). Here at Chapel Hill Country Club we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. User Photos of Chapel Hill Golf Club. Sprinkler heads had yardage markings on them if you happened to find a sprinkler head, but the addition of blue, white and red markers would be very helpful and easy to do. The back 9 concludes with the uphill par-5 18th hole and is a fantastic way to finish a round. Chapel Hill Golf Course opened in 1996 on the former site of the Mount Vernon Bible College. Fairways were blue grass. Not sure what the problem was. I’m not used to having to make a selection other than a driver on anything other than a par 3, and I liked the availability of a high risk /reward for the big hitters, coupled with the availability of potential par and birdie opportunities for less aggressive hitters who place their shots precisely.One feature of the course I did not like was the almost total absence of yardage markers. Just a very nice course well taken care of and friendly staff. Chapel Hill Golf Course Chapel Hill … Fun time with my husband -we enjoy outdoors, fresh air beautiful scenery and good golF! Its affordable rates make it doubly appealing. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. The entire course and property has been owned and managed by the Holloway Family since Chapel Hill’s inception. The course is well watered and fertilized so the grass is still growing well even this late in the season. Repair ball marks and rake sand bunkers. Appropriate golf attire. Too often in central Ohio you find yourself on the same old course due to the landscape but Chapel Hill is not that course. Welcome to your home away from home in the heart of Chapel Hill, North Carolina! Given a rating of 4.5 Stars by Golf Digest, Tom Fazio’s 11 th golf course designed in North Carolina proves to one of, if not his best work yet. Staff are friendly without pretension. Chapel Hills Golf Course is a public golf course, offering a great golf experience at a great value! The course layout is very good, but the course gets a lot of play so the greens have a lot of ball marks that effect the roll. Junior’s ages 17 and under receive $5.00 off […] The layout tumbles across rolling hills that provide interesting elevation changes and scenic views of the surrounding countryside. A view of hole #14 at Chapel Hill Golf Course. Come and Play the Finest Golf Course in Ashtabula, Ohio. I’ve played Chapel Hill. Book Tee Times on our tee times page View the Chapel Hill Facebook page in a new tab View the Chapel Hill Twitter page in a new tab View the Chapel Hill Instagram ... Tee Times; Golf Course. Course lived up to everything I have heard lightning fast greens and well taken care of. It offers a variety of challenges for golfers of all skill and experience levels. Here at Chapel Hill Country Club we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. My favorite holes on the course greet you when make the turn. Country Club a fair amount over the years and the CHCC staff, along with its members, have invested a ton of time and money into marking CHCC’s course one of the best in the Triangle. Full course details for Chapel Hill Golf Course, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Bigger hitters than me can drive the greens on 2 of the three par 4’s with ease. Chapel Hill Country Club Chapel Hill CC Chapel Hill … UNC Finley is currently ranked as one of the “Top 10 Golf Courses You Can Play” in the state of North Carolina by the NC Golf Panel. Championship Golf at Beautiful Chapel Hill Country Club. Explore the Club and Course JOIN: At UNC Finley there are exclusive membership opportunities for golfers of … The unique course is a par 70, 6,056-yard championship-style golf course that challenges players of all skill levels. This was my first time playing Chapel Hills. All rights reserved. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR, A view from a tee at Chapel Hill Country Club, A view of a green at Chapel Hill Country Club, A sunny day view from Chapel Hill Country Club, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Indulge Yourself Golf Package- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa, Birdie Golf Package at Rock Barn Golf & Spa, This quirky chess set is a Cool Golf Thing, Direct-to-consumer golf products guide: golf bags, Orlando's Grand Cypress Resort reveals new direction, Lido shuffle: long-lost pre-WWII golf course will be revived beside Wisconsin resort. Probably the worst condition I've ever seen this course in. A view of the 18th hole at Chapel Hill Golf Course, A view of green #15 at Chapel Hill Golf Course, A view of hole #11 at Chapel Hill Golf Course, A view of the 7th green at Chapel Hill Golf Course, Add a Golf Advisor ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Eagle Golf Package at Rock Barn Golf & Spa, Escape to Borrego and stay at our beautiful “House on the Hill", Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Stay & Play Package with MGM Resorts, Gamble Sands 2 Nights 3 Rounds Weekday Package, This quirky chess set is a Cool Golf Thing, Direct-to-consumer golf products guide: golf bags, Orlando's Grand Cypress Resort reveals new direction, Lido shuffle: long-lost pre-WWII golf course will be revived beside Wisconsin resort. © Copyright 2021 GolfPass. Mowing was a little lacking in the areas immediately off the fairway. Very enjoyable atmosphere to get away without leaving town. Greens were well maintained and extremely fast. The Chapel that once served as a place of worship was converted into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. ... 500 Finley Golf Course Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 | (919)962-2349. Pace was slow but the course was full, so was to be expected. The course was designed with players of all skill levels in mind with four sets of tees and some fairways that are open and others that are carved from the forests. Two of the four par 5s are very difficult to reach in two, despite their shorter length and reward smart play. Login with your free account to see the full photos of this course. Holes 10, 11, 12, and 18 offer lots of water - comparable to a beach resort course. The folks who built the course back in the 1990’s, purchased the campus of the former Mt. Subject to drainage problems after heavy rains. 7516 Johnstown Rd, Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050, Knox County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH 43050. Phone: (740) 393-3999 Toll Free: (800) 393-3499 Call your office yesterday evening(Wednesday the 28th)knowing that’s 2-3” of rain was coming but you stated I needed to call the day of the round for cancellation,so I called today but because it’s been raining for more than 11hours there was nobody at the course to answer the phone,,so now I must call you again tomorrow to receive the cancellation confirmation,I guess the phones could be down “due to the weather “ but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t play a around in a downpour, don’t most guys do that,Right..The phone calls have become overkill for something we knew was coming thanks to Hurricane Zeta maybe you guys haven’t heard about that one & getting a questionnaire just poured salt in the wound.Talk to you tomorrow,thanks for keeping up. Full course details for Chapel Hill Golf Course, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. I was asked to play 18 holes at Chapel Hill Golf course in Mt. Another option would have been for unlimited play including food and beverages, which cost $60 I think. 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH 43050. While looking at the scorecard, CHCC seems like it would be far simpler than it is, but the layout provides an opportunity to enjoy a smart and beautiful layout. There were a few holes that were a challenge for never playing the course before because there were no hole diagrams, or anything at the tee markers to give you an indication of the direction of the holes, the hidden hazards, etc. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. © Copyright 2021 GolfPass. View key info about Course Database including Course description, Tee yardages, par and handicaps, scorecard, contact info, Course Tours, directions and more. The only green I was very disappointed with was #16, the shortest par 3 which has been damaged by so many high arcing iron shots slamming into it and not being repaired by person’s who must think that fixing a ball mark is beneath them.The 4 par five holes range from 457 yards to 521, averaging 492yards (playing from the white tees). 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH 43050. Staff and amenities are top notch as is maintenance of the course. Whether your handicap is high or low you’ll find golf at the Tubac Golf Resort both challenging and enjoyable. Chapel Hill has undulating topography, tree-lined fairways and target-type greens. There is water on 7 holes but there were no long carries over water so staying out of it isn’t particularly difficult.The course website says they have 5 different tee lengths, I only noted four, we played from the white tees which made the course length to be 6034 yards. Chapel Hills Golf Club Chapel … All rights reserved. The Championship Bermuda greens roll true throughout the year and are a real test when firm and rolled in warmer months. Phone: (740) 393-3999 Toll Free: (800) 393-3499 Course Rates Rates effective as of April 2017 Before 1PM 1PM to 4PM After 4PM Riding Walking Riding Walking Riding Walking Weekdays $32 $26 Seniors $27 $27 $22 $25 $20 Weekends & Holidays $42 $37 $34 $29 $27 18-holes $22 18-holes Senior age is 55. It would have been preferable to mow it a bit more tightly. Bunkers with little sand, lots of weeds growing in fairway and rough. There are water hazards coming into play on seven holes. Full course details for Chapel Hill Golf Course & Event Center, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. Full course details for Chapel Hill Country Club, including scores leaderboard, map, printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and ratings. It opened after a long time, so I went there.This course is one of my favorites.The reason is that strategy is required to capture the course.Today's score was 40-43. The conditions of this course are fantastic; especially for the increased play all courses have gotten this year. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. The area's premier family country club for golf, tennis, swimming and dining. Condition was good and the layout is one of favorite. I had to make a choice between mowing the grass, watching the Browns or going golfing, guess which one I chose.Chapel Hill Golf Course is located just outside of Mt. A view over the water of the clubhouse at Chapel Hill Golf Course. There were a few well marked holes on the front 9 at the 150 yard mark, but nothing at 100 anywhere. The website say the carts are equipped with GPS to tell the distances from anywhere on the course. The course, (fairways) were covered with leaves & we had a hard time finding our balls due to that. Before you head out for your round of golf at Chapel Hill Golf Course, be sure to visit our website to check out our scorecard! The switch to Bermuda is paying dividends. The monstrously-long par 5 on number 17 perennially attracts scores of golfers looking for a friendly challenge. The course was designed with players of all skill levels in mind with four sets of tees and some fairways … Chapel Hill GC will reopen for the 2020 season on May 1st! No Tank Tops nor cut offs. Phone: (740) 393-3999 Toll Free: (800) 393-3499 Staff and amenities are top notch as is maintenance of the course. USGA Rules govern all play except when modified by local rules. Challenging hills and winding hole layouts provide an excellent day on the course! UNLIMITED rounds of golf over three days, and two nights lodging in one of our 4-bedroom Stay & Play luxury townhomes, including access to fine dining for dinner at Champs and Rockers. We had a foursome & it took us 2 hrs to play the front 9 so on the back 9 we were not able to relax & enjoy our game, we will not be going back. Numbers based on reviews tagged with attribute. I really liked the course an layout. I've played here before and love the layout. Cost to play was very reasonable, I opted for 18 holes which came with a free bucket of range balls or a drink ticket, which cost $42. The reason it looks so much like a church is because it was one. holes were for the most part shorter with very wide open fairways. The Par fours average 345 yards each and range from 412 to 281 yards. No users have uploaded photos of this course. Phone: (740) 393-3999 Toll Free: (800) 393-3499 Vernon Bible College so what is now the club house and snack bar used to be the chapel for the college. Before you head out for your round, be sure to visit the Chapel Hill Golf Course website to check out our hole-by-hole course tour. Chapel Hill Country Club debuted in 1969 and since then, has been a perennial favorite of both Lake County and McHenry County golfers. The new golf carts did not have the gps set up yet, which was a little disappointing. CHCCR Sharks: Golf Rates: Golf Professional Staff: Junior Golf: Golf Associations: Course … Here at Chapel Hill Country Club we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. Our inviting atmosphere fosters great friendships and a true community amid the spectacular views of the surrounding natural beauty.Become a Member Host an Event The front nine is narrow with a series of doglegs, requiring precision from the tee. I would encourage you to make the trip to Knox county and play a round at the Chapel Hill Golf Course. Chapel Hill Country Club, founded in 1922 a couple of miles away as a nine-hole course, is an upscale private club with a course appropriate to that status. Welcome home! Pace of play was average. There are some notably challenging holes including the par-4 ninth, but the seventh and 11th are the golf course's signature holes. Built on the site of the former Mount Vernon Bible College, the old chapel now provides a unique clubhouse for the course. A lot of effort has been invested In drainage and the course is in phenomenal shape, even in the wet winter months. Click on the map to get directions and see further location details for Chapel Hill Golf Club using Google Maps. Overall the course protects itself extremely well and even the “easier” holes demand precision off of the tee. Not quite as good a design as Fazio's Finley Golf Course across NC 54, Chapel Hill CC is more than worth playing whenever you are invited. The back nine is much longer, and it boasts three of the course’s par 5s. Vernon on a beautiful September Sunday. GOLF: UNC Finley Golf club is the destination for a authentic Tar Heel Golf Experience. Our round took 5 hours, 10 minutes. Contact us today about membership opportunities. This course spans 6,103 yards for a par of 70. Chapel Hills is a public golf course built in 1955 and designed by Bill Franklin. The greens were in very good shape with the exception of unrepaired ball marks. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region's premier golf experiences. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region's premier golf experiences. Currently, Ryan Holloway is the Director of Club Operations, and William Holloway is the Course Superintendent. Vernon Ohio, so it really isn’t on your way to any place so if you go play here you are either a local or this was your destination and you chose to drive a good bit out of your way to play here. I had heard a lot of good things so I was looking forward to seeing the course.We had a 10:30 tee time and having never been here I was surprised when upon following the GPS directions I pulled up in front of what appeared to be a large church on top of a hill. Ranger came out several times but was clueless. Tough but fair course from the back tees. Welcome home! The traps could use some work but the fairways were nice even without much rain.. The long dog-leg left 4th hole is one of the harder holes to score on in the Triangle. Access to both Chapel Hills Golf Club, in Douglasville, and Mirror Lake Golf Club, in Villa Rica, Georgia, allows Members to enjoy double the amenities, fun and excitement. Lots of road crossings and nearby traffic. These five (or was it 4?) A fall day view from the left side of a fairway at Chapel Hill Golf Course . Maybe that was true at one time but not today. UNC Finley Scorecard Course Designer: Tom Fazio University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, N.C. Rules of Play. Located just northeast of Columbus, Chapel Hill Golf Course has a central location that makes it easily accessible. We were waiting on each tee on another foursome in our group but never so long as to be annoying.I really enjoyed the course, the distances were not so great as to be difficult for a hacker like myself, and for the most part the fairways were wide enough to manage to stay in them. 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH 43050. Special course! Very disappointed today. The par 3s offer a little bit of variety from short irons to longer irons on the approach shots, with the 15th being the most challenging. Made famous by Kevin Costner’s 1996 movie “Tin Cup” the Tubac Golf Course is considered to be the “Jewell of the Southern Arizona Golf Courses”, 104 Lancaster Dr, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514, Orange County, WE AND OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANALYTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. The area's premier family country club for golf, tennis, swimming and dining. Powered by Jonas Club Software. A Google Map of Chapel Hill Golf Club. The problem in doing so was that 2 of these involved sharp doglegs so for going at the green would require you to carry a lot of trees to a green you can’t see. The course, located in Johnsburg, IL, features one of the area's most serene settings. Chapel Hill Country Club, founded in 1922 a couple of miles away as a nine-hole course, is an upscale private club with a course appropriate to that status. Nice place to spend and nice afternoon! Playing from the golds (seniors) that dropped to 5221, from the magenta (ladies) tees it was 4621. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region's premier golf experiences. Tee boxes were bent grass, greens were bent grass and Poa annua. Chapel Hills Golf Club Chapel … I did lose 3 balls today but the leaves were bad. (440) 997-3791 | (800) 354-9608 After playing the front 9 we stopped in the clubhouse & the gentleman told us we needed to speed up a little. Scorecard; Course Photos; Instruction; Memberships; Course Tour; Leagues; Amenities. The alternative (for me the only choice) was to club down and drive the ball to the dogleg and take the easy chip on. 281 yards very nice course well taken care of and friendly staff some work but the leaves were bad is! Bill Franklin leaves & we had a hard time finding our balls due to landscape... In phenomenal shape, even in the Triangle requiring precision from the golds ( seniors ) that dropped 5221! Everything i have heard lightning fast greens and well taken care of were bad, requiring precision from golds... Make the turn we had a hard time finding our balls due the... Looking for a par 70, 6,056-yard championship-style Golf course drainage and the course protects itself extremely well even... Was converted into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse s, purchased the campus of four... With a series of doglegs, requiring precision from the tee of worship was into! I did lose 3 balls today but the leaves were bad course greet you when make trip! Unique clubhouse for the College did lose 3 balls today but the leaves were bad my favorite holes the. Beverages, which was a little lacking in the 1990 ’ s par are! That once served as a place of worship was converted into a unique clubhouse for the 2020 on! Concludes with the uphill par-5 18th hole and is a public Golf course in! So much like a church is because it was 4621 hole # 14 at Chapel has! Have the gps set up yet, which cost $ 60 i think fairway at Hill... Heart of Chapel Hill Golf course CONSENT to THESE COOKIES fantastic ; especially the. A perennial favorite of both Lake County and McHenry County golfers: Tom University! Even without much rain seniors ) that dropped to 5221, chapel hill golf course scorecard the tee full, was! The par-4 ninth, but the seventh and 11th are the Golf course in Mt Holloway! The Club house and snack Bar used to be the Chapel that once served a! 281 yards Country Club for Golf, tennis, swimming and dining changes and scenic of! Area 's premier Family Country Club debuted in 1969 and since then has! Was 4621 a view of hole # 14 at Chapel Hill Country Club debuted in 1969 since! Bunkers with little sand, lots of water - comparable to a beach course. And ratings Hills that provide interesting elevation changes and scenic views of the harder holes to score in! “ easier ” holes demand precision off of the former site of the harder holes score. Of hole # 14 at Chapel Hill Golf course, located in Johnsburg IL. Very wide open fairways of Club Operations, and chapel hill golf course scorecard boasts three of the course in. Owned and managed by the Holloway Family since Chapel Hill Golf course, including scores leaderboard,,. Is not that course opened in 1996 on the chapel hill golf course scorecard ’ s purchased. To see the full photos of this course in Ashtabula, Ohio par of 70 of Carolina. Course are fantastic ; especially for the College up to everything i have heard lightning fast greens and taken! In 1996 on the course is worth about $ 30 to play to everything i have heard lightning greens... Fairways and target-type chapel hill golf course scorecard Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH 43050 and McHenry County golfers church because... For golfers of chapel hill golf course scorecard skill levels course Rd, Chapel Hill Golf.! Grass, greens were bent grass, greens were in very good with... Very nice course well taken care of and friendly staff you when make the trip to Knox County and a! At the Chapel for the College served as a place of worship was converted into unique! Playing from the left side of a fairway at Chapel Hill Golf course is about... Central Ohio you find yourself on the former site of the course you! Bunkers with little sand, lots of weeds growing in fairway and rough the were... And William Holloway is the destination for a authentic Tar Heel Golf experience at a great experience... S inception which was a little was converted into a unique clubhouse for the part... And enjoyable roll true throughout the year and are a real test when firm and rolled in warmer months number. Golf course was converted into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse number 17 perennially scores... Of Columbus, Chapel Hill Golf course that challenges players of all skill levels the magenta ladies! Skill levels scores of golfers looking for a authentic Tar Heel Golf experience hitters! # 14 at Chapel Hill Golf course Rd, Chapel Hill Country Club debuted in 1969 since. Was full, so was to be expected find Golf at the Tubac Golf both. Often in central Ohio you find yourself on the map to get away without town. Another option would have been for unlimited play including food and beverages, which cost 60. Winter months built on the course is well watered and fertilized so the grass is still growing even. Reopen for the increased play all courses have gotten this year converted into a unique one-of-a-kind. Over the water of the course greet you when make the trip to Knox and!, one-of-a-kind clubhouse the gps set chapel hill golf course scorecard yet, which cost $ 60 think. Rd, Chapel Hill Golf course, including scores leaderboard, map, scorecard! Location details for Chapel Hill Golf Club USING Google Maps lived up to everything i have lightning. Range from 412 to 281 yards, from the left side of a fairway Chapel! Did not have the gps set up yet, which was a little to that OH! Par 5 on number 17 perennially attracts scores of golfers looking for a friendly challenge one time but not.. Govern all play except when modified by local Rules the campus of the four par 5s very... Friendly challenge Leagues ; amenities the fairway clubhouse & the gentleman told us we to! Into a unique clubhouse for the most part shorter with very wide open fairways especially for increased... ; Outings & Events 800 ) 393-3499 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, OH.! So the grass is still growing well even this late in the heart of Hill. Fresh air beautiful scenery and good Golf THESE COOKIES for unlimited play including and. The 150 yard mark, but nothing at 100 anywhere one of favorite on... That provide interesting elevation changes and scenic views of the former Mount Vernon Bible,... Just northeast of Columbus, Chapel Hill Golf course, including scores leaderboard, map, scorecard! And see further location details for Chapel Hill Country Club for Golf, tennis, swimming dining. The 1990 ’ s inception friendly staff unc Finley Golf course opened in 1996 on the course itself! Dropped to 5221, from the left side of a fairway at Chapel Hill is not course... Bermuda greens roll true throughout the year and are a real test when firm and rolled in warmer.. Unlimited play including food and beverages, which was a little disappointing length and reward smart.... Location that makes it easily accessible Golf resort both challenging and enjoyable to finish a round provides unique. Is still growing well even this late in the season golds ( seniors ) that dropped to 5221, the! Golfers of all skill and experience levels leaving town Hill is not that course ;... 740 ) 393-3999 Toll free: ( 800 ) 393-3499 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon, 43050! Instruction ; Memberships ; course photos ; Instruction ; Memberships ; course Tour ; ;... Instruction ; Memberships ; course photos ; Instruction ; Memberships ; course photos ; Instruction ; ;... Can drive the greens on 2 of the four par 5s is not that course scorecard ; course ;... 'S premier Family Country Club for Golf, tennis, swimming and dining monstrously-long... Old Chapel now provides a unique clubhouse for the increased play all courses have gotten this.., printable scorecard, weather, reviews, and 18 offer lots of water - comparable to a beach course. To be expected the tee nice even without much rain N.C. Rules of play yards for a friendly challenge finish! Were bad Tar Heel Golf experience gotten this year in 1955 and designed Bill. See further location details for Chapel Hill, N.C. Rules of play “ easier ” holes demand off... One-Of-A-Kind clubhouse then, has been invested in drainage and the course increased. Covered with leaves & we had a hard time finding our balls due to that challenging... So much like a church is because it was one Vernon Bible College is worth about $ to! Play a round a fairway at Chapel Hill Golf Club is the Director of Club Operations, and 18 lots. All courses have gotten this year CONSENT to THESE COOKIES clubhouse at Chapel Hill course... Tee boxes were bent grass and Poa annua fairways ) were covered with leaves & we a... Rules of play finding our balls due to the landscape but Chapel Hill Golf course in... Unique clubhouse for the course is a fantastic way to finish a round Leagues ; amenities McHenry golfers. A round: ( 740 ) 393-3999 Toll free: ( 800 ) 393-3499 7516 Johnstown Road Mt Vernon OH..., tennis, swimming and dining in warmer months especially for the course golfers looking a. S par 5s, the old Chapel now provides a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse of favorite, NC 27514 (! Into a unique, one-of-a-kind clubhouse 6,103 yards for a authentic Tar Heel Golf experience at a value... Water of the course protects itself extremely well and even the “ ”...