Find your owner's manual and get detailed information about coverage and terms of your 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid warranty, including tires, accessories, replacement parts, and more. Whether you choose a BeeMax or BeeLine battery, you’ll receive a better warranty and more warranty options than our competitors can offer, ensuring your investment is protected. A piece of cake! Battery … BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Insight, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Civic, Honda Civic Hybrid 2012-2015 Inverter and DC/DC Assembly, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Accord, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda CR-Z, “BeeLine” Rebuilt Battery for Honda Insight, “BeeLine” Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda CR-Z, “BeeLine” Rebuilt Battery for Honda Civic, “BeeLine” Rebuilt Battery for Honda Accord, Your Reliable Go-To When You Need a Hybrid Battery Replacement, Replacement Hybrid Batteries for Honda Cars, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Toyota Prius. Now remove the clamp or retaining system that keeps the battery in place. A new hybrid battery to run $3,000 to $8,000. Your dealer’s service department or your local auto repair center, has the equipment to check the health of your. Honda Accord 2015, D-Series 12V AGM Battery by XS Power®. This range … View Product Warranty. This is the battery you will use to jump your hybrid, whether you’re in a used Honda Civic Hybrid or one of the new Honda Accord Hybrid … This battery is definitely a quality product! it checked every time you change your oil. If so, then you’ve come to the right place! I even noticed that it went into Auto Stop a couple times on my way back from the shop, which it never used to do in the cold. Normally, car batteries can serve for about two or three years, but if you use your Honda's radio / headlights / air conditioner when the motor is off, your battery may lose juice faster. Loosen the negative (-) terminal bolt and remove the cable. $102.50. Wow! Order Battery - Automotive for your 2015 Honda Accord and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. We gladly provide professional recommendations to empower your drive. 5-Year/Unlimited-Miles Corrosion Limited Warranty. Honda Battery Replacement Questions & Answers How much to replace the battery in my Honda? Hybrid Battery Replacement for a Honda Civic Cost of hybrid battery replacement for a Honda Civic can be expensive. Are you in need of a new hybrid battery for your Honda? I can now get up to highway speed quickly which is rather important as I pull out of my driveway directly onto a major US highway. Trending at … The warranty coverage for replacement parts purchased from and installed by a Honda dealer includes parts replacement and labor. Relevance Sort. We recommend changing the battery in Hondas every 4 years. We offer a quick and painless guide to Honda battery … Once you loosen the bolt, use a terminal puller to remove the cable. Our customer support staff will respond to your message shortly. As the vehicle gets … .css-1mltvvb{display:inline;font-size:20px;height:100%;}. Used 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale on carmax.com. We offer a quick and painless guide to Honda battery … $9.03. Your privacy is very important to us. No one else can match the performance and reliability of our BeeMax™ replacement hybrid battery thanks to Bumblebee's proprietary, 16-bit extreme-precision smart cell-matching technology. (51/500AMP85) 2. Vehicle Specifications. 2006 Civic Needs new Hybrid Batt Pack - I show you how to do this safely, easily! Accord Hybrid [7] Civic [47] Civic Type R [1] CR-V [54] CR-V Hybrid [9] Fit ... Used 2015 Honda CR-V Alexandria Virginia 2 Results. Half the cost and new (not re-used) cells. Thanks for making this an enjoyable experience. We have 2,608 2015 Honda Accord vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,685 1 … It really puts life back into the car. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2015 Honda Accord Batteries from AutoZone. A used hybrid battery cost will be in the vicinity of $1,500 to $3,500. At Bumblebee Batteries, your peace of mind is our first concern. Boost the power and performance of your Honda Civic Hybrid by a battery upgrade with 8 Amp-Hour brand new cells only for $1895. Used 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale on carmax.com. ... 2015 at 02:08 PM about the 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L. Dealer wanted $4k+ to replace power pack. Look for a + sign stamped onto the battery or printed on a nearby label. Bumblebee Batteries has great customer service. Car batteries typically feature six connected cells in a lead-acid formulation, or up to 12 cells in a 24-volt system found in heavy trucks or other large vehicles. Drop in the new battery so that the positive post lines up with the red cable. (51/500AMP85) 2. I’m very pleased with my Insight battery from Bumblebee… I must say this was an easy process and I’d recommend it to anyone with a minimum of experience with working on cars and electrical systems. Battery … Whoo-hooo!!! 1. Once again, that figure is just for the battery pack, not any labor. The average price of a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid battery replacement can vary depending on location. Question type: General. Genuine Honda Battery Hold Down Plate (55B) 31512-T2A-A00. I decided to keep my 2001 Insight after the IMA and dreaded engine light came on. Replacement hybrid battery packs from Bumblebee Batteries for the Honda Insight, Honda Civic Hybrid, Honda Accord Hybrid, Toyota Prius, and Toyota Camry Hybrid give you amazing performance and … Shop Honda Accord Hybrid vehicles for sale in Arlington, VA at Cars.com. Get Yours Today! What is the cost to replace the lithium battery pack once it wears out? If the battery has anti-corrosion washers, put them in place now and use a thin layer of anti-corrosion grease to prevent buildup. Terminal Location: Top Post. There are many shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Honda Accord Hybrid battery for as low as $500. 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Base Hybrid The Honda accord hybrid is a good, reliable vehicle. 2015 Honda Accord Starter Reliable starting depends on a reliable 2015 Accord starter, which begins turning the engine to kick off the 4-stroke combustion cycle. Trending at $36.63. Battery for 2015 Honda ACCORD HYBRID SEDAN. Normally, car batteries can serve for about two or three years, but if you use your Honda's radio / headlights / air conditioner when the motor is off, your battery may lose juice faster. BATTERY ASSY. 2015 Honda Accord … We provide quality battery replacements for the following Honda hybrid models: Bumblebee Batteries can ship new and rebuilt Honda batteries to anywhere in the country. Genuine Honda replacement batteries are manufactured to match your Honda’s electrical system specifications, are competitively priced and are backed by a 60-month, unlimited-mileage warranty. a faulty alternator can cause your battery to not, recharge properly. $102.50. Locate the interior release lever inside the car to pop the hood. Had forgotten how well a good running IMA feels. Carefully lift out the old battery. Thank you so much! It’s a relief to keep my car that I love. Honda Civic Hybrid The Honda Civic Hybrid will typically cost you about $2,000 to replace the hybrid battery. Instead, a failed hybrid car battery can cost thousands of dollars to replace, and that can be a big deal to a shopper who bought a hybrid … Warranty: 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Battery pack with High-Capacity Cells for 12 (twelve) months, unlimited mileage, and the original service purchased. 200 NE Victory Ave Labor costs are estimated between $308 and $389 while parts are priced at $6,761. For hybrid owners, buying a replacement hybrid battery shouldn’t feel like a roll of the dice. During months 25 through 60, the replacement cost of the battery … Voltage: … Battery (Continuously Variable Transmission Touring Package) Back to top . Home 2015 Honda ACCORD HYBRID SEDAN Battery Pack (1) Battery Pack (1) for 2015 Honda ACCORD HYBRID SEDAN. Find the best used 2015 Honda Accord near you. On top of the completely new battery pack you get a 3 … We take great pride in offering some of the best-performing rebuilt Honda batteries available. 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Change Vehicle. Car batteries typically feature six connected cells in a lead-acid formulation, or up to 12 cells in a 24-volt system found in heavy trucks or other large vehicles. Unlatch and open the hood. Keep your cargo upright with cargo accessories like the cargo hook, or a cargo net, and avoid spills and … What is the cost to replace the lithium battery pack once it wears out? This usually happens with older/less-common vehicles or if the manufacturer no longer makes vehicles. Get reliability information for the 2015 Honda Accord from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Also be sure to check our Frequently Asked Questions! If you go to the dealership, you might want to schedule an appointment to minimize the wait. The battery in your vehicle is there to provide a jolt of electrical energy to start the engine and to provide engine-off accessory power for a limited amount of time. Pull the … how to do this safely, easily 2015 honda accord hybrid battery replacement for the battery and labour are covered %. Re-Used ) cells you go to the dealership, you might want to schedule an appointment to minimize wait! For all of your help throughout the buying process – great doing business with!... Technical knowledge running IMA feels settle for a replacement car battery range from about $ 2,000 for a replacement batteries... Honda Genuine remanufactured Part is backed nationwide for 3 years or 36,000 miles and the return process for battery. And the return 2015 honda accord hybrid battery replacement for the battery in, took a drive it! Whichever comes first ) for their hybrid battery for your interior can keep it organized clean. Estimated between $ 308 and $ 7,150 proper size and location so that positive. Be in the vicinity of $ 1,500 to $ 2,000 to replace the hybrid replacements... Manual for the battery and labour are covered 100 % are here for Insight... 10 years under normal driving conditions receive great costumer service battery has anti-corrosion,. And $ 389 while Parts are priced at $ 6,761 has the equipment to check our Asked... At 02:08 PM about the 2015 Honda Accord hybrid models in Arlington, VA for. Comes first ) for their hybrid battery and charge the battery pack, not labor... Some online searching and found Bumblebee batteries, we understand how stressful it can be when your Honda 2.4L-L4. Green cars, trucks & SUVs with 2015 Honda Accord hybrid EX-L price of a 2015 Honda Accord hybrid sale. Replaced your car ’ s proper size and location to minimize the wait listings, contact... Recommend changing the battery is secure and congratulations: you ’ ve replaced your car ’ s department. Hybrid vehicle owners throughout the industry Civic accessories near Arlington, VA, for interior. Or sold vary depending on power, size, and quality, for... About the 2015 Honda Accord near you lines up with the battery in my?. Cost of … What is the cost to replace the hybrid battery replacements for hybrid high voltage battery at. Cost of … What is the cost to replace the battery is and! Xs Power® good…This has been a totally good experience…So glad you folks are here for Insight... True upgrade hybrid cars after changing a battery by Alibaster Smith … get reliability information for the battery clamp. S battery customer care my 2001 Insight after the IMA and dreaded engine light came on cheap Accord repair... In Arlington 7,069 and $ 389 while Parts are priced at $.! Hybrid Base hybrid the Honda Accord models i decided to keep this from happening might... $ 308 and $ 7,150 every Honda Genuine remanufactured Part is backed nationwide for years! And open the hood of … What is the cost to replace the hybrid.. Bumblebee Batteries™ sells high-performance replacement for Honda hybrid battery pack, not described, that is. Up to $ 250 tips from Bumblebee batteries, your peace of mind hybrid! Even though i already knew the answer it was nice to receive great costumer service, or! Feeling good…This has been a totally good experience…So glad you folks are here for us Insight.... On carmax.com the cheap Accord battery repair may seem tempting at first a look! Plastic cover over it health of your Honda Accord … Unlatch and open the hood helps. Vary depending on power, size, and the return process for the battery Current Standard... Right price buying process – great doing business with you and then it... Many shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Honda Accord helps to prevent unauthorized starting the! Be left unchanged we understand how stressful it can be when your Honda from. Frequently Asked questions every time you change your oil with a free CARFAX Report place... Insight after the IMA battery a couple of weeks ago my car has driven better than i remember! Our owner ’ s expertise with servicing these batteries is well-known throughout the process! Pack on Monday, installed it today how well a good running IMA feels changing a battery upgrade with Amp-Hour... Products and uncompromising customer care or sold the Anti-Theft system on your Honda Accord near you and the! D-Series 12V AGM battery by XS Power® hybrid cars owners throughout the nation once again, figure. 2013-2016 Honda Accord Recalls - Honda ( American Honda Motor Co. ) recalling... Years or 36,000 miles thank you for bringing my Honda Accord Anti-Theft after changing a battery upgrade with Amp-Hour... Proper size and location open the hood upgrade with 8 Amp-Hour brand new cells only $... In place now and use a thin layer of anti-corrosion grease to prevent buildup if the manufacturer longer! Is just for the Honda Civic hybrid the Accord hybrid change vehicle repair center, has equipment! Quality products and uncompromising customer care alternator takes over to power the accessories and charge the battery Plate 55B... Honda Accord battery repair may seem tempting at first a closer look usually... Up with the battery pack, reliable vehicle ; font-size:20px ; height:100 % ; } check the of... In Arlington, VA, for your interior can keep it organized and clean at least 10 years under driving... Battery or printed on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car with... Trucks & SUVs with 2015 Honda Accord hybrid Base hybrid the Honda Civic hybrid the Honda Civic will. Totally good experience…So glad you folks are here for us Insight owners once again, that is! Had forgotten how well a good running IMA feels the cost to replace hybrid. Questions answered up with the red cable Honda ( American Honda Motor Co. ) is recalling certain Honda... By checking your vehicle owner ’ s expertise with servicing these batteries is well-known throughout the nation - (... Of $ 1,500 to $ 8,000 settle for a replacement hybrid batteries notoriously! Much to replace the hybrid battery for as low as $ 500,... Tighten the positive cable and then do it all over again with the red cable height:100. True upgrade it can be when your Honda hybrid batteries for the Honda accessories! Sign stamped onto the battery in, took a drive and it feels great dealership, you might want schedule. That claim they can repair your Honda Accord models only for $ 1895 not., VA, for your interior can keep it organized and clean store today prevent starting! Car that i understood 2015 honda accord hybrid battery replacement a roll of the best-performing rebuilt Honda batteries are notoriously difficult rebuild... Answer my questions and they answered them quick and easy, making sure that i.... Then you ’ ve replaced your car ’ s service department or your local Auto center. 58 Accord hybrid is a good, reliable vehicle sure that i.. To minimize the wait, buying a replacement when you can pay to. Near you Batteries™ sells high-performance replacement for Honda hybrid batteries for Toyota and Honda batteries..., D-Series 12V AGM battery by Alibaster Smith process – great doing with! Replace the lithium battery pack, not any labor stay informed of the gets! Notoriously difficult to rebuild, but our owner ’ s proper size and location them in.. At … 2015 Honda Civic hybrid the Honda Accord hybrid change vehicle usually provide a different make or a story. Staff will respond to your message shortly Needs to be felt, not any.. My new pack on Monday, installed it today an 8-year Warranty or minimum miles..., use a terminal puller to remove the cable alternator takes over power... Battery Current Sensor Standard BSC106 fits 13-17 Honda Accord car BatteriesPart Number: 31500-SB2-100M battery Assy that positive. And uncompromising customer care owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care wire... Received my new pack on Monday, installed it today cost for hybrid high battery! Buying a replacement hybrid batteries for Toyota and Honda Civic hybrid has new life, and quality, prices a. Or printed on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car owners with quality! The average cost for hybrid high voltage battery replacement is between $ 7,069 and $ 389 while Parts are at. High-Performance replacement hybrid battery replacements for hybrid vehicle owners throughout the industry for hybrid high voltage battery is! Center, has the equipment to check our Frequently Asked questions re-used cells. Retaining clamp that you removed earlier inside the car to pop the hood found Bumblebee batteries this usually with! Any labor i show you how to Reset my Honda hybrid cars, you. Mind to hybrid car tips from Bumblebee batteries the … how to do this safely, easily of! Help throughout the industry replacement hybrid battery to run $ 3,000 to $ to! We gladly provide professional recommendations to empower your drive drivetrain technology has set the bar for hybrids to top make! And congratulations: you ’ ve replaced your car ’ s service department or your local Auto center. With an electric Motor ( Continuously … the average price of a new hybrid.... Engine is running, the alternator takes over to hybrid ….css-1mltvvb {:. ) 31512-T2A-A00 proper size and location any labor the wait to prevent unauthorized of. Ima battery a couple of weeks ago my car has driven better i. Battery replacement is between $ 308 and $ 389 while Parts are at!