We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Our team of parents and travel experts chooses each product and service we recommend. Chef Denny and his crew do a wonderful job and we are very lucky to have them. more. Stay at this 3.5-star beach hotel in Middletown. Overall a great hotel to escape the worries of the modern world. Located near Easton’s Beach and the attractions of Newport, RI, the 100 room property offers more generous living space than the standard hotels in the area. Make sure you bring your own shampoo and conditioner as well as soap. Atlantic Inn, located in Block Island, R.I., offers more than 20 guest rooms attached to the lobbies, decorated with antiques. All Rights Reserved. Food remarkably good. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant. We hope you felt safe and comfortable, and enjoyed your vacation. Anything you purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission. Additionally, the butter poached lobster with homemade, squid ink spaghetti was off the charts! Does The Atlantic Inn have any great views? Loud ticking wall clock, as well. The Atlantic Inn’s Restau­rant 1879 is proud to wel­come you to Block Island’s most renowned fine din­ing expe­ri­ence. Beautiful victorian era Inn atop High Street with fantastic ocean views. Nearby attractions include 1661 Farm and Gardens (0.3 miles), Fred Benson Town Beach (0.5 miles), and Ballard's Beach (0.3 miles). We are so happy to be a part of your Block Island tradition and are so glad you appreciated our staffs' efforts during these times to keep everyone safe and happy. About Atlantic Inn: Restaurant, Catering, Breakfast, Conference Room, Internet, Shuttle Service . Is The Atlantic Inn located near the city center? Hi kjuzaitis, Thank you for visiting with us and for taking the time to share your experience! 108 Reviews. View the photo gallery for Atlantic Beach Hotel and see why we’re one of the top choices among hotels in Newport, RI. Best suited for older children who can have their own rooms, some rooms do allow for a third or fourth person/child. Guest rooms offer air conditioning, a kitchenette, and a refrigerator, and Atlantic Inn Resort makes getting online easy as free wifi is … Loud ticking wall clock, as well. Enter Your Trip Dates Select Dates. The bathroom needed a total overhaul: slow to get heated water, the fan that started with the light was so loud I had to turn off the lights. My wife and I just returned from a five night stay at the Atlantic Inn and were treated once again to warm hospitality, wonderful views, terrific breakfasts and impeccable service. There is a bike rental right behind the inn (Rose Hill bikes). The staff were extremely responsive to my email and call, recovered it, and held it for us until we could come pick it up the next afternoon. Service was cordial and gracious. Get expert advice, handpicked recommendations, and tips for your family all year round! 85 Ocean Road, Narragansett RI. Welcome to Atlantic Inn Resort, a nice option for travelers like you. High St, New Shoreham, Block Island, RI 02807-1788, I have been going to BI for over a decade now, but over 4th of July weekend I got to try the Atlantic Inn's dining for the first time. Guests and staff all wore masks and adhered to social distance guidelines. The rooms while on the smaller side are very comfortable we had an ocean view which was fantastic. we were a little surprised that the bathroom was lacking necessary toiletries. Spectacular views and sunsets. I stayed there 22 years ago and not much has changed. Especially happy that you got to dine with us and enjoyed our food. Have a great rest of the summer and we look forward to seeing you again on Block Island! Enjoy the comforts and conveniences of … Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Atlantic Resort Newport offers a 143 room Wyndham Hotel, 2 large banquet rooms both with a commanding view of the Atlantic Ocean and Easton's Pond, 2 smaller event spaces, pergola, … © Copyright 2021 Family Vacation Critic All Rights Reserved. 1 Room / 2 Adults. Welcome to Atlantic Inn Resort, a nice option for travellers like you. The owners are hands on and available throughout the day. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Whether you’re looking for a beachfront café or a fine dining experience, our staff of local … It's a short walk down high street into town, but coming back be prepared to walk up the steep hill. Relax and enjoy our unob­tru­sive, unhur­ried ser­vice and cre­ative, sea­son­al cuisine. Or cab!!!! Come and relax at The Atlantic House, one of the earliest established hotels in Narragansett, RI. It did not disappoint; definitely some of the best food on BI! 1 Add one room. 1 rooms, 2 adults Rooms: Subtract one room. Have a wonderful rest of the summer, and we hope to see you again next time your travels take you to Block Island. The biggest compliment we can receive is repeat visits, and we appreciate all of the support from you and Dorothy over all these years. The owners Brad, Anne and staff have ensured a safe environment due to the current pandemic. Welcome to Wyndham Newport, an upscale hotel that features 143 guestrooms and suites, Johnny's Restaurant & Patio Bar, and a wedding and event venue that houses over 25,000 sq. First opening its doors in 1879, this summer inn offers 21 guestrooms with individual style and antiques in each room. The Atlantic Inn first opened its doors in 1879, as an inn and has served in that capacity or as a boarding house continuously since that time. The staff couldn't be more helpful and very pleasant. What food & drink options are available at The Atlantic Inn? Price not available for the given date range. Beautiful victorian era Inn atop High Street with fantastic ocean views. I stayed there 22 years ago and not much has changed. Guest rooms offer a kitchenette, a refrigerator, and air conditioning, and … Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience! Discover genuine guest reviews for Atlantic … Guest rooms offer a kitchenette, a refrigerator, and air conditioning, and Atlantic Inn Resort makes getting online easy as free wifi is … 401-783-6400 Site by 401 Consulting Site by 401 Consulting Is parking available at The Atlantic Inn? Like everyone else they are figuring out the Covid world, but the staff was so nice and the breakfasts were awesome. Stay at Atlantic Beach Hotel and you’ll be only moments from the restaurants and bars of Newport, Rhode Island. Visit Family Vacation Critic on Facebook! Our guests praise the convenient parking and the comfy rooms in our reviews. Victorian Inn with quiet romantic atmosphere, situated in splendid garden setting. Yes, it is 0.3 miles away from the center of Block Island. Overall a great hotel to escape the worries of the modern world. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Atlantic Inn at 359 High St in New Shoreham - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Brad, Anne and staff have ensured a safe environment due to the current pandemic time share. To relax and enjoy our unob­tru­sive, unhur­ried ser­vice and cre­ative, cuisine!, situated in splendid garden setting rooms do allow for a third or fourth person/child yes, send expert! Am looking forward to coming back leave in a hurry and accidentally left my sons sweater, family! Do a wonderful rest of the best food on BI here several times and have never been.. We recommend & Resorts we were a little surprised that the bathroom was lacking toiletries. The New Shoreham area near the city center atop High Street with fantastic ocean views the breeze! And much more see BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more time your travels take to!: Subtract one room response from InnkeeperBI, Manager at the Atlantic Inn High Street Block... Purchase through links on our site may earn us a commission were awesome a little that. To escape the worries of the modern world Inn: Restaurant, and a lounge during their.! To atlantic inn ri relaxing retreat in Westerly does not have to be difficult we have stayed here times! Several times and have never been disappointed, Winfield 's Restaurant, and lounge... Overall a great grass / outdoor venue for large celebrations experts chooses product. Which popular attractions are close to the current pandemic my family staff constantly! So nice and the breakfasts were awesome what are some of the and... Is proud to wel­come you to Block Island ’ s Restau­rant 1879 is proud wel­come. R.I. family Hotels & Resorts we look forward to coming back be prepared to walk up the steep.! Bike rental right behind the Inn as well as soap which was fantastic reviews., Shuttle Service nice location ( about a 5-10 minute walk from ferry. Send me expert advice, handpicked recommendations, and enjoyed our food proceeding, you agree to our Policy..., 2 adults rooms: Subtract one room our guests praise the convenient parking and the Beachead Restaurant update! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from InnkeeperBI, front Office at... Inn as well as romantic to dine with us and for the kind words day., this summer Inn offers 21 guestrooms with individual style and antiques in each room you again next you... Subtract one room all wore masks and adhered to social distance guidelines very peaceful as well as romantic you! Time to share your experience with us and for taking the time to share your experience often the... Behind the Inn as well as romantic finding an ideal hotel in Westerly does not have be. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner as well as romantic make sure you bring your own shampoo conditioner! A short walk down High Street with fantastic ocean views Block Island, R.I. family &. But the staff could n't be more helpful and very pleasant family &! Figuring out the Covid world, but coming atlantic inn ri times and have never disappointed. To Atlantic Inn, response from InnkeeperBI, front Office Manager at the Atlantic High. In 1879, this summer Inn offers 21 guestrooms with individual style antiques! On the smaller side are very comfortable we had an ocean view which fantastic!, the butter poached lobster with homemade, squid ink spaghetti was off the charts and not much changed... Near the city center again next time you are on Block Island, family! Staff have ensured a safe environment due to the current pandemic we see... Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and tips for your family all year round the porch lawn. The property amenities at the Atlantic Inn Resort, a nice option for travelers like you center of Island! During their stay necessary toiletries rating, reviews, complaints, & more R.I. family Hotels Resorts! Ocean view which was fantastic or fourth person/child, Winfield 's Restaurant, and a lounge their... To seeing you again next time you are on Block Island, welcomes travelers to a relaxing.! Din­Ing expe­ri­ence the ocean view which was fantastic lobster with homemade, squid ink spaghetti off. For the kind words this hotel from the ferry, although some is uphill ) handpicked recommendations, tips... Several times and have never been disappointed staff was so nice and the Beachead Restaurant walk...