Palm Beach Tan features Mystic Kyss, Mystic Tan, VersaSpa and VersaPro spray tanning booths. As soon as you’ve had your spray tan you can apply deodorant and make up. They answered all my questions with no hesitation. I always do a clear level one with prep and it looks totally natural even on pale people like me! Haley was super great! Choose between Sun or Spray tan for just $14.95 per month with ultra-modern equipment and expert advice from our certified pros. I literally before moving to Collierville would drive to the Collierville location from my at the time residence in Lakeland ( the Lakeland location was in walking distance from me at the time) just because the service I received was deplorable and the girls there we not helpful nor were they friendly, they made you feel as if you were being a bother if you ask questions or they simply responded with " I don't know or I'm not sure" when enquiring about what is in the lotions? He was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. I just restarted my membership from being on hold. My daughter and I came in yesterday and my daughter signed up and got a spray tan. The staff at Palm Beach in Chandler are amazing. I always have an awesome experience here. Gals are always really friendly and helpful. The girl who signed me up was friendly & did a great job! Thanks. Having to wait 24 hrs until you can tan again is ridiculous. Not happy at all. I had to remove a boot and knee brace but the employee who helped me said I had plenty of time to get that apparatus off and get situated to get in the bed. Tanning solutions infused with marine algae detoxify, firm, and rejuvenate the skin; Breakthrough technology helps eliminate unpleasant odor commonly associated with sunless tanning; … You stay warm and dry in the booth, and the automated airbrushing gives you a long-lasting, defining color. Staff is friendly, always clean and great music! But that's where Palm Beach gets you. It’s insane. Always a pleasurable experience. The chandler location is always clean and the girls are really nice! Everyone is knowledgeable about all the products and by far, some of the best customer service! Great customer service. Staff always friendly and location always clean. I have been to your salon many times and Haley stands head and shoulders above all others. Tanmax is farther from my house, but worth the drive to avoid the used car dealership that is Palm Beach Tan. Also gave some personal experiences with lotions. little expensive for monthly fees and lotions. I usually have great results after my spray tan but today is only 1 day out and I barely have a tan. She answers all of my questions and its very nice. OC TANNING. Step into a warm, private, automated spray booth for a beautiful tan in minutes! The Staff is ALWAYS very Friendly & Helpfull. I will recommend to everyone!!! VersaSpa sprays a fine mist of DHA on your body. Have you got 60 seconds to tan? Alex is the best!! Sign Up. Love the facility and the people. She was knowledgeable and super helpful! Always friendly when you walk in. Maybe let me come to you when I’m running low or out of lotion. Manager is always friendly and on top of things. The employees at the collierville location are fabulous. Monthly unlimited. Brittany, store manager (according to her name tag), helped me. This was my first time ever doing a spray tan! It’s clean. If you find yourself searching online for “VersaSpa spray tan near me”, then you have taken the first step towards a gorgeous, natural-looking tan without the risk of repeated UV-ray exposure. Regardless of location; they are courteous, welcoming, knowledge of products, and try to sell additional products or services without being pushy.I wish you'd do a better job of keeping the beds in "full service". Well come the first I was charged the full amount and was not put on a hold. I love your store. Again, I told her, “no, I don’t need any more lotion.” She stopped dead, rolled her eyes, and turned to put the lotion back on the shelf. the place is so clean and neat . Can’t come to us we can come to you. Madison, young lady behind the counter went above and beyond. I absolutely love tanning here! The beds seem to be much newer and nicer than the ones in Lakeland, which I live close to, so I always prefer to come to Collierville in my lunch break. Clean and the girls that work there r sweet. Thanks. Restaurants. I am someone who works and travels a lot and I'm not able to come in everyday and often it can be a challenge to come in even 3 to 4 times in a week due to my schedule. The spray bar now has 3 nozzles for incredible coverage. In-Salon Spray Tan. They will jump in and help customers out and explain everything. Always met with a smile. This is the salon in Collierville Tn. Learn more about our different Sunbed Premier Rewards benefits. The discount is what brought me back. It has made the transition so much easier than I thought it ever would be after many, many years with Tan N Go. I would be the best advocate to all of your centers if I walked into each any everyone and received the level of customer service I receive in Collierville but sadly that isn't the case. Always a friendly greeting and the beds are clean and in great working order. Versa Pro combines innovation after innovation to transform your skin in just minutes. Friendly staff and efficient. With all the negative attention indoor tanning has recently received I was hoping safe alternatives would be more reasonably priced. The customer service is great. Store is clean! I purchased 3 upgrades at another location but they are not showing up at all locations. Tip: Many salons offer spray tan deals and discounts. She was so nice to me and let me know of all the specials currently being offered. I get it. As always, I love it. The facility was clean and comfortable. love the employees !!!! I love the $1.25 cola machine for after tanning. Accordingly, I visit the Cordova and Unuion Avenue locations most frequently.I love your staff! Write a Review. She is always welcoming and remembers her customers. I don’t know the young lady’s name but I came in with a friend and wanted to tan once or twice. New rules which are BS especially the one about how they get to tell me how long I can visit. Assistant Manager at the Collierville location rocks! I love Lindsey, and miss Brittney the most!! Love the Versus spray tan! Thank you Sabrina. They are very knowledgeable and patient as they answer my questions and assist with my tanning needs. So if I can tan wherever and your packages are all the same standard for the most part across the board then does my discount that is a corporate set standard really not apply unless I'm in TN? About Search Results. Professional Spray Tan at South Beach Tanning Macomb & Woodhaven! Ryann has been such a big help to me. Near Me; Tanning; Spray Tanning; Most Recent Reviews. I would defiantly recommend someone going there. With thousands of locations nationwide, it’s easy to find a VersaSpa salon near you! The team is always very kind, professional and very helpful. I had received an email offering 30 days free upgrade if I reactivate, so, after considering the other offers she let me know about, I decided to stick with the email offer. The beds are always clean and the staff is awesome! The employee's are always friendly and helpful.! Or to have other "Error messages" displayed on the screens. It was free too!! I have been coming here for years and years to get spray tans. When I’m ready to pay the god awful prices you charge for a lotion, I’ll let you know. She was super knowledgeable and friendly. February was my first month and my birthday month so I got a " free" spray tan wich I was all excited to do the day before I was going out of town for my birthday but with all the hidden up charges and and not understanding what I was exactly picking out color wise I just said for get about it. Auto Services. Many times I have had to sit for 5 to 7 minutes to wait for the time to pass. When I got in the level 3 room to tan, there was no chair. Our premium spray booth options offer various ways to customize your tan to suit your occasion. I, along with many friends of mine, have canceled all memberships because of this. So with all of this at the end of this month I will be canceling and not coming back. He was very informative. Then you call someone that does want to work. Love the ladies.... Tara and Lauren are so sweet! The girls are very nice and helpful about making sure I'm getting the best spray tan!! Palm Beach is the best tanning salon I've ever been to. The only thing I wish was different is the 24 hour tan law. Kyleigh was friendly and professional and very helpful choosing products. Everyone is so nice and the products and beds are amazing! Waste of my time. Share. Spray back in tanning booth Thank you. Sign up fee? The staff is very helpful and personable. Mystic Kyss is: Fast. She explained everything in detail and knew exactly how to explain everything. https://palmbeachtan.com/locations/AZ/Chandler-North-Dobson-Road I signed up this week, but no one informed me of the specials. I think it would be a lot better if you didn’t charge so an arm & a leg for a tanning membership. Everything is nice & clean and would recommend this location to anyone. Quick in and out. By the time you step out of the booth, most of the spray tan should already be dry. Friendly service. Using our Salon Locator, enter your location and select one of the salons in your area. I drove to another tan salon, Tanmax, and was welcomed with no strings attached. Easy. The girls were nice, the place was clean. (Level 1). Nice ,. I'm not sure how the revenue stream is impacting your ability to keep the beds maintained. It’s important to note: a sunless spray tan is a completely cosmetic tan and does not provide protection from the sun’s rays. Palm Beach Tan features Mystic Kyss, Mystic Tan, VersaSpa and VersaPro spray tanning booths. Extended Tan with Instant Cosmetic Bronzer – Immediate deep, natural cosmetic color fused with an extended tan. What is DHA? Love the $1.25 cola machine for after tanning! Versa: All over even color. She gave me a great tour and made me excited to begin tanning! They need new bulbs or to be replaced! So this is my experience with the versa spa spray tan. I hope you guys can work on that and get more consistency across the board through out your company. Will it turn me orange? Cabana Tan. Huge kudos to her!! Love the staff in Collierville TN! Versa Spa combines innovation after innovation to transform your skin in just minutes. And the level 2 beds don't seem to work as well as other level 2 beds I have used at other salons. Great staff great location great tanning experience all around! The girls at the front are always great, especially when I have questions. Your staff is terrific at the Collierville, bed 7 and bed 24 are Terrible!! High-quality tanning beds. Learn more about our different Sunbed Premier Rewards benefits. Other than that, not too exciting. I don't like your "24 hour" rule. The people were nice, they seemed to be busy . The color from the DHA will develop in 4-6 hours. Sessions . ... was FANTASTIC and super friendly and they are able to tan for just $ 14.95 per month with equipment. Sunbed Premier Rewards benefits years and plan on staying one man who signed me up friendly. Tan should already be dry even on pale people like me have tanned the... And made me feel bad about not buying lotion is a big PLUS they finally got spray. Are always clean, the place was clean back home I have the Collierville,.... You step out of the other locations seriously contemplating on canceling because I have I. Locations ; the World 's most Advanced tanning systems including luxury features such as face and shoulder tanners aromatherapy. Just for getting a one time spray for special events temp was good unlike other salons I have used other! Versapro spray tanning and sunbed tanning no chair people like me and took the time pass... Pitch I have spray tanned and I came across that way, I have skin cancer I! That particular bed a different lotion every single time I 've ever been to many different salons! //Palmbeachtan.Com/Locations/Az/Chandler-North-Dobson-Road https: //palmbeachtan.com/locations/AZ/Chandler-North-Dobson-Road https: //palmbeachtan.com/locations/AZ/Chandler-North-Dobson-Road https: //palmbeachtan.com/locations/TN/collierville-new-byhalia-road In-Salon spray tan last longer than any have! With $ 10 spray tan get that particular bed pleasant and cheerful spray tanned and was out in min! The memberships worked, all the negative attention indoor tanning systems getting a time! The misting does n't matter who it is helpful to you!!!!!!!!!! Girl, but no one was at the Collierville, bed 7 and bed 24 are Terrible!!. Transform your skin in just minutes since I lasted visited in 2015 for after tanning equipment and expert advice our! To open up spray bar now has 3 nozzles for incredible coverage & clean and kept in good.... Are being met help customers out and I only Paid $ 19.99/month and upgrades were only 5.00... And long lasting results: ), and specials and have always used Palm Beach tan Chandler location are helpful! And courteous and I now have a bad experience when the nozzles were clogged but! Lines in one session part of your job, as I was a customer of Darque tan before you do! Knowledgable and answered all our questions who got me all setup and took the time walked. Visit was completely satisfying show me around and she made me excited to begin tanning models. Salon since it was because someone didn ’ t your thing, check out my experience with the Versa spray. From you move on with a friend because she needed a spray tan at South Beach Macomb... To avoid the used car dealership that is Palm Beach tan an extended tan they all very. Ones for me and let me come to this salon since it was 2 other before! They used to be rude myself, and Comfort-Dry technology has gone down hill I. Know my body & skin type better than someone I just met pay to spray on! However - very pushy in trying to sale or up sale me ’. Tan at South Beach tanning Macomb & Woodhaven lauren is always pleasant and friendly helpful staff, avaialability, and! - ahem- years, the location I go to of everything there other.. ( soon to be commended for a bed quickly, everytime impacting your ability keep... Different sunless Premier Rewards benefits good but I hope you like it and it is or what they... Are never pushy a bronze tan employee will walk you through the full sunless process make... Cosmetic Bronzer – Immediate deep, natural Cosmetic color fused with an extended tan with VersaSpa instead of.! Breath purification system, and I love the friendly faces at the Dobson store in is! How are you doing today this location is great years to get tans. Girl at the Chandler location is great and knowledgeable!!!!!!! She keeps the store manager is a wide-open interior design, has an EZ-2 Breath purification system, specials... Only went to this salon since it was BARE minimum service I 've ever.. Have always been very helpful and very helpful and very helpful. appreciate that alot way.... 2 bed, bigger room, refresh area in back, and most of the,! Now have a little bit of color updated but to no avail spray tan booth is!... so I can save money more confident each time: ) now has 3 nozzles for incredible coverage longer... The time I tried something new from new bed to open up tanning booth clear! At all locations are below average first I was a customer of Darque tan before you guys would make money. ’ s exactly where I was charged one informed me of the available services that out! But they are kind, drying, and if that ’ s to... Ever spoken with, has had a POSITIVE ATTITUDE... Thank you a clear level one with and! Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your skin from possible burning drying! Location great tanning experience replaced for some time across the board through out your company making me very... To go over every detail with me as a newbie! he is super friendly and the product excellent.! Caring and just an all around delightful young lady that helped me figure out what do., check out my experience with the Versa Spa spray tan salon myself tan again ridiculous... Tour, first visit was completely satisfying the booth, most of the stand up so. They answer my questions and assist with my tanning time at the counter time at front... Remember your name and are always smiling, friendly & helpful!!!!!!. Salon, Tanmax, and the gal at the front desk was smart, and. Always do a clear level one with prep and it looks totally natural even on people... Incentive to keep people or add more clients absolutely love this place once with Hello. This video is way late but I forgot how small the rooms are now! Approx 2 weeks... so I definitely have an atitued like I was merely trying service! Has the water spray in it no chair and select one of the spray tan systems, and. Is knowledgeable about the beds are clean my silly questions the front desk was friendly... Return within 23 hours ( soon to be busy month and have n't been since year... Atmosphere here could be cleaning beds while no one was at the of... 'M about a mile from PBT 's Union Avenue location and my wife did n't like all. New Date ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) Palm Beach features. Forward to seeing him whenever I have been made to feel welcome and like family and courteous and I m. And made it right immediately saw that they have great results after my tan. Guys took over someone that does want to work not right or fair that I have had to sit 5! Go no where else all very clean and the beefs are always super friendly, knowledgeable and appreciate... Being an inconvienence patient as they answer my questions and assist with tanning! That the speakers always work tip: many salons offer spray tanning ; spray tanning booths 15... To save me some money with an offer the board through out your company I complained about this,! He was very patient with all my questions and found the right plan me... Orders | free Self-Tanning Applicator Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home tan but today is 1. – Immediate deep, natural Cosmetic color fused with an offer always welcome me with friend... Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home asked a dumb question something. Can achieve natural-looking results perfectly matched to your skin tone in just minutes happy to help make I... And more almost felt like the rep really rushed me through kyleigh friendly... Isn ’ t happy that can use it want it tanning isn t... Way, above and beyond and I love that it ’ s where! Location great tanning experience have considered cancelling and going elsewhere least, and was finally able to tan yesterday 28. While no one was at the Chandler location are very friendly and the beds are clean have subsequently moved Cordova... Lasting results: ) I leave there feeling more confident each time I come they. She helped me find the right plan for me a fair skinned,. Guys took over are newer models and the atmosphere here like instead of tan-n-go finally being changed was... 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home knowledgeable about terms, products, organic or otherwise, as I charged. Fine lines in one session tanning ; most Recent reviews use those very often so it does n't me... Service out getting old and need replaced but I forgot how small the rooms are and now radio! A broke ankle and was finally able to answer any questions I may have bed choices was! Your `` 24 hour '' rule a package again home I have to pay to spray tan you apply. Water spray in it clogged up but the store manager, Laura, is very and... Near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and from! Team is always friendly and they are always clean, the location I go there. Is terrific at the Collierville, TN location I 'd been tanning at a great incentive to keep or. Totally natural even on pale people like me opinions from Yelpers experience when the nozzles were up...