This part of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough is devoted to the High Diving Challenge that consists in making four swan dives. The Resistance is one of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Here's where they are. Read on at your own risk! Deadly Obsession . For Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Hidden City Documents - glitched? Here's where they are. After being separated from Jonah, head down the stairs and jump into the water below and then squeeze through a collapsed portion of the tunnel to finally find an air pocket. Includes all collectibles, enemies and challenges, plus annotated maps. Page Tools. Porvenir Oil Fields. Chapter 4 - Hidden City cont. Challenge Tombs in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. The Hidden City is the eleventh Story Mission in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium. WARNING: THIS PAGE INCLUDES STORY SPOILERS. Shadow of the Tomb Raider comes loaded with collectibles and hidden items in every region and you can find them all easily if you know their locations. You can't reach the other high doorway from here, so drop down onto the ledge below. This walkthrough will guide you through the whole The Hidden City mission. Belly of the Serpent - Secrets. Get out of the Cenotes alive. I had the trophy for documents pop when I was 41/42. There are more than four places in the Paititi area where you can complete this challenge. Find the Mission of San Juan. Also, note that the quick guides for the later levels are still under construction. Documents are marked yellow, relics are marked red and survival caches are marked blue. Each tomb description contains a video-walkthrough. just dive into the well, swim to the end and you will arrive at the entrance of the tomb. I had the same issue and went through the map in the link provided to find that the one I was missing was document 4. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Summary : Experience Lara Croft's defining moment as she becomes the legendary Tomb Raider in the third game of the revitalized Tomb Raider franchise. Homecoming is one of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Shadow of the Tomb Raider > The Hidden City 100% If you like the straight forward guides and like to see more in the future, please show support by WHITELISTING CAMZILLASMOM.COM in your ADBLOCK . Get New Weapons in Story, Merchants, Side Missions & DLC You will acquire several weapons throughout your story arch, but you may also earn new weapons through Side Missions or purchasing them from merchants. Some of them can be reached only by performing main plot or side missions. Load Comments. I have had this issue three times now, in three different areas and during three different sessions. This part of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough is devoted to the Dropping Decimals challenge: you must grapple to 3 quipus.Jump in the direction of the … All are provided to players via cutscenes and/or playthrough of their associated chapters. In the next area, you'll need to avoid Moray Eels that will attack Lara on sight and cause her to get low on air. First crypt; Second crypt; Third crypt; Fourth Crypt; Fifth crypt; First crypt. The Hidden City: Find Paititi. Temple Of The Sun Tomb In Shadow Of The Tomb Raider. Page 12 of the full game walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I think that is what causes it. In the Shadow of Tomb Raider, Lara Croft will be utilizing variety of arsenals from Bow, Shotgun, Pistol, Rifle, Climbing Axe and Knife. Protection 6. It consists of one mural, one photo, and six documents, all found in The Hidden City. Detailed strategy guide for Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Chapter 4 - Hidden City, Head of the Serpent. Complete Shadow of the Tomb Raider document, mural, relic, map and backpack locations guide. I just had a glitch where the game shows I have all collectibles for an area but the tracking shows that I am missing one. Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Updated: 6/2/19. There are 42 Documents at The Hidden City - Paititi. Region Summary. The Cult's Control 5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider > The Hidden City 100% If you like the straight forward guides and like to see more in the future, please show support by WHITELISTING CAMZILLASMOM.COM in your ADBLOCK . It consists of one relics, two murals, and three documents spread across Cenote, Mission of San Juan, and The Hidden City. None (no Collectibles). Here's what they're called and how to complete them. The Hidden City – Fourth Crypt (part 3) After climbing up to the first jutting beam, as shown in the previous section , turn right and walk out onto the ledge made of sticks bound together with rope. 20. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. The Hidden City in Shadow of the Tomb Raider contains 5 crypts. The Hidden City- Tomb Locations Path of Battle Location. I dont want to believe that the game glitched and I cant get 1 collectible for the plat. Ran into this on my recent playthrough, was “missing” one document and one relic in the last area even though I’d picked them all up. The in-game Artifacts menu groups most of the major collectibles by Story. However, some of them requires you to progress first in the story before you can access them. The Hidden City - Mission Walkthrough & Challenges. Sollten eure Freunde das Action-Adventure noch nicht gespielt haben, leitet ihnen am besten unsere fünf Einsteigertipps weiter, damit sie einen gelungenen Start haben. This guide will show you how to earn all of the achievements. The 9 challenge tombs available in the game have been sorted based on their location. / 15 G ... Paititi is the largest city in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, with tons of collectibles and side missions that you can complete. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Tipps zu den Sammelgegenständen: Die Collectibles wie Dokumente, Relikte, Wandgemälde und mehr stellen wir als Ingame-Maps bereit. It is located on a roof. Complete Shadow of the Tomb Raider on One with the Jungle difficulty. i've checked different times and i'm sure i have 42 documents on the maps but it still says 41/42 : so is it a bug or there is anything regarding the story ? It is in the Abandoned Village and behind a door that you need to access by using the rope ascender. This is what I was following. Chapter 5 - Cenote. Started by In this challenge you’ll have to gather 3 condor feathers from bird’s nests. HIDDEN CITY – Fifth Crypt (Ollanta, The Potter) Updated: 1/13/19. Subjugating Paititi is one of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Shadow of the Tomb Raider: all Challenge Tomb locations revealed By Vikki Blake 14 September 2018 A spoiler-free guide to all the Challenge Tombs in the latest Tomb Raider game. Lara's Notebook is one of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Recommended. Majority of the side quests in Shadow of the Tomb Raider can be found in the Hidden City. Ancient Aqueduct Location. 1. It consists of four relics and five documents primarily located in The Hidden City. Complete Shadow of the Tomb Raider document, mural, relic, map, and backpack locations guide By Justin Towell 05 January 2021 Because you just know you'll need every one of … Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Challenge: Keep Calm and Carrion. There are 42 documents hidden in Paititi which is one of the locations in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. They are located in different locations, most of which you'll discover while performing your main missions. It consists of 11 photos, technically classified as documents. The Hidden City Walkthrough. I'm missing 1 document. Tombs. Top Contributors: Claytonpetras, SirFatCat, HavokRose + more. If you open your map, you'll see that there is a river dividing the map. 21. Location 1. The Hidden City – Fifth Crypt (part 2) Follow the passageway past another resource container (not shown) to a doorway overlooking a large, cylindrical room. Free Unuratu from prison. In hidden city my side quest count saying 10/11. ". Expedition Report It consists of one relics, two murals, and three documents spread across Cenote, Mission of San Juan, and The Hidden City. Explorer Backpack: Inside the Challenge Tomb. Archivist Map: City of the Serpent. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Walkthrough: Eye of the Serpent . 19. Release-Datum war der 14. A third can be found directly south to where the second backpack was located. https://www.camzillasmom.com/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018/solved-all-documents-pt1-the-hidden-city-paititi-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-2018.html. Like any open world game, there will be a ton of extra side activities to … SIMPLIFIED GUIDE SOLUTION! The first nest can be found right after you entered the hidden city. Base Camp: 1: Challenge Tomb: 0: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Wiki Guide . Can someone post a complete map of their collectibles on Hidden City? That’s all the backpacks and maps in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. If you are stuck on the last item (of any type) in an area and absolutely cannot find it, close the game and reload and it will be there. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Collectibles Guide Maps. For Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "missing 1 document in the hidden city". View Full-size. Just reloaded the game and now it says 42/42 docs...this fuckin game man. North-west part of the map; South-west part of the map and I remember going to get no42 but legend did not update. For Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Hidden City Documents - glitched? Find Paititi. In this part of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough you will find the location of the documents of the Hidden City. It's easy! Sign up for a new account in our community. The best TV for PS5 and Xbox Series X: … © Valve Corporation. By HG Staff on September 14, 2018. It is enough to dive from a diving board. Peruvian Jungle is the first big location in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Shadow of the Tomb Raider has 378 Collectible Locations. 19. Fawcett's Legacy 2. inside the house, there is a well. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. Completing this tomb grants the skill "Haotzin's Hunger" Had this same problem, 41/12 documents even though my map showed all 42 counting one by one. They are located in different locations, most of which you'll discover while performing your main missions. By Justin Towell 13 September 2018. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium. Immediately after passing the “Abandoned Cloister” base camp, in the entrance corridor on the right side before jumping down. in this section of the map, there is a house with a red tent. Archivist Map: City of the Serpent. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018) Chapter 4 - Hidden City cont. Stella's Shadow of the Tomb Raider Walkthrough - For Windows PC, PlayStation 4, & Xbox One SAVING, CHECKPOINTS & TECH SUPPORT: This game incorporates autosave checkpoints . You'll only find three tombs in The Hidden City. missing 1 document in the hidden city Shadow of the Tomb Raider PlayStation 4 . ... i'm at 99% and the legend says i have 41/42 however, is this glitched or am i missing something i haven't finished the game if that affects anything, ... documents at 41/42. Explorer Backpack: Inside the Challenge Tomb. The Hidden City – Fifth Crypt (part 2) Follow the passageway past another resource container (not shown) to a doorway overlooking a large, cylindrical room. Lara spots the sarcophagus on the other side. Tombs in Peruvian Jungle - there are 2 challenge tombs here: Underworld Gate and Judge's Gate; Tombs in Kuwaq Yaku - there is 1 challenge tomb here: Howling Caves Paititi is the largest city in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, with tons of collectibles and side missions that you can complete. This challenge can be completed in the hidden city. Chapter 4 - Hidden City, Belly of the Serpent. Each crypt has a large amount of raw materials, information about dialects and special secrets. This guide contains 100% complete maps with all collectibles on them. Just restarted the game and trophies popped instantly. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, in The Hidden City, you'll find 3 tombs of challenge. Covering the Tracks 4. 1 Relics 2 Documents 2.1 In Name Only 2.2 Protection 2.3 Reconnaissance 2.4 Resist! From the Wild Jungle Base Camp in the Paititi wilderness (which you can activate via the Draw Weight Heavily side mission) follow the water along to the left. Remove this ad - Subscribe to Premium. Chapter 4 - Hidden City, Belly of the Serpent. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. That’s all the backpacks and maps in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Where? You will acquire several weapons throughout your story arch, but you may also earn new weapons through Side Missions or purchasing them from merchants. Get New Weapons in Story, Merchants, Side Missions & DLC . Shadow of the Tomb Raider - All Artifacts Listed by Story/Dialect. From the air pocket, head left and downward until you reach a Resource Container and then turn right to spot another air pocket. Linux Macintosh PC Xbox One. The Hidden City – Reaching Unuratu's Prison (part 1) Dunkin' Bones Challenge When you first arrive in this area on the way to rescue Unuratu, the guards near the wooden bridge outside the Temple of Kukulkan tell Lara that no one is allowed to enter the prison. Check Out the Hidden City Walkthrough Find Takiy's Dice Homecoming is one of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider. There are 42 Documents at The Hidden City - Paititi. Temple of the Sun ; Ancient Aqueduct; Path of Battle; Temple of the Sun. June 19, 2020 iFAQ Guides 0. Region: Paititi Quest Giver: automatic Requirement: having finished Path to the Hidden City Join Unuratu in the Market District When you first set in foot in Paititi, it is up to whether to explore the surroundings […] Porvenir Oil Fields. Reward: Jaguar's Paw (Skill) Check Out … 20. Definitely not doing it all again. View Full-size. Can't wait to be done. Last Edited: 26 Sep 2018 11:52 pm. Shadow of the Tomb RaiderPath to the Hidden cityComplete the trial of the jaguar. Heart of the Serpent . Temple of the Sun; Ancient Aqueduct; Path of Battle The Underworld . Hidden City – Survival Caches. The first will be to the very south of the city in an underground water cavern. Ghost_of_Gaz_, March 15, 2020. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/screenshots/hidden-city-926.jpg. Location Southern in city, Hoatzin's hunger. The Hidden City is the biggest area in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so we're going to focus on searching one side of it first. Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018) Hidden City - Chuki, the Weaver Hidden City - Uturunku, the Ferryman. NOTE: There are five crypts in Paititi. Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Only four of them count toward the Speak of the Dead Challenge. These links will be updated as each quick guide is finished. A record of my hunt for Trinity. Shadow of the Tomb Raider The Hidden City (Quests and Upper City) The Hidden City. The Hidden City . The Temple of the Sun is located near the Village Caves camp site. The crypts are located in different parts of this large location. Family Ties . Lopez's Arrival 3. I collected the last document and then died right after. Update 1.20 What a buggy mess, have to play 3 playtrough due bugged quest (takiy dice) just make a backup before attempting this quest. The document was in the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite having all the ‘secrets revealed’ back packs. Also, we have added at least one picture and a detailed description for all of the documents. We have prepared maps that show the locations of all the secrets available in this location. There are 11 missions in the Hidden City - Paititi. This page features maps depicting various parts of the city where we have marked those secrets. New weapons are also included as a part … This Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough guide will show you how to complete the side mission “Save Colqui” in The Hidden City. There is another Resource Cont… I walked all the hidden city for mission givers but no luck. Reward: Sip's Quiver (Skill) Check Out the Path of Battle Guide! Here, you can collect 9 relics, 1 treasure chest, 13 documents and 9 survival caches. For this iteration, Eidos Montreal have taken the reins from Crystal Dynamics and set Lara on resuming her journey of stopping Trinity from bringing the world to ruin. Shadow of the Tomb Raider > General Discussions > Topic Details. Detailed walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. ACCESS THE TOMB. Nov 27, 2019 @ 4:21am Hidden City ( documents 41/42 ) i've checked different times and i'm sure i have 42 documents on the maps but it still says 41/42 : so is it a bug or there is anything regarding the story ? 21. Hidden City - Murals. ilMalefico84. What a buggy mess, have to play 3 playtrough due bugged quest (takiy dice) just make a backup before attempting this quest. None (no Collectibles). This part of the Shadow of the Tomb Raider walkthrough is devoted to the Dunkin’ Bones Challenge which involves dropping 3 skeletons of their stakes into the river. Hidden City – Archivist Maps. Shadow of the Tomb Raider ... ground again and then stick to the right to find a hidden path with the Document - Amaru's Note. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Tomb Raider | Shadow of the Tomb Raider . Reloading the game fixes the issue. There are 6 backpacks you can find in this region The first backpack can be found in the middle of the city. Here's what they're called and how to complete them.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the 3rd instalment in the rebooted series of the long standing franchise. Fourth backpack can be found in the forest to the west of you, while he fifth can be found back in the first area of the Hidden City located in a wolves’ den. Temple of the Sun Location. Shadow of the Tomb RaiderPath to the Hidden cityComplete the trial of the jaguar. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, in The Hidden City, you'll find 3 tombs of challenge. Location – to get to this tomb, go to the south of Hidden City. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018) Hidden City - Path of Battle Cenote - San Cordoba. Chapter 4 - Hidden City, Head of the Serpent. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Summary : Experience Lara Croft's defining moment as she becomes the legendary Tomb Raider in the third game of the revitalized Tomb Raider franchise. Strange. All rights reserved. Exited and restarted game and the trophies popped, so it must be a bug but at least a restart clears it up. Finding all collectibles is needed for the Completionist trophy and achievement. In the Shadow of Tomb Raider, Lara Croft will be utilizing variety of arsenals from Bow, Shotgun, Pistol, Rifle, Climbing Axe and Knife. Shadow of the Tomb Raider > ... Yep just finished, i miss only 2 documents and one relic in San Jouse for 100% #9. The Hidden City - Side Quest List. If you only rely on one save slot, you may run into trouble if you get stuck, encounter a bug, or if your autosave becomes corrupted. ACCESS THE CRYPT . September 2018. Immediately after passing the “Abandoned Cloister” base camp, in the entrance corridor on the right side before jumping down. Shadow of the Tomb Raider ist für Xbox One, PC sowie PlayStation 4 auf den Markt gekommen. Still had to pick up the last one for the completionist trophy. Stuck? ". The second can be found near the aqueducts to the northeast. Chapter 4 - Hidden City cont. Documents 41/42 Mural 22/23 Survival cache 33/34 Restarted the game now its fixed. Hidden City - Documents. Reward: Hoatzin's Hunger (Skill) Check Out the Temple of the Sun Guide! Before you reach the final level you have to talk to Etzli. Shadow of the Tomb Raider. At least a restart clears it up updated: 1/13/19 from here, drop... Documents are marked blue: Hoatzin 's Hunger ( Skill ) Check the!, enemies and challenges, plus annotated maps fuckin game man immediately after passing the “ Cloister. Sun is located near the Village Caves camp site survival caches earn all the! Village and behind a door that you need to access by using the rope ascender associated chapters long standing.... Claytonpetras, SirFatCat, HavokRose + more complete map of their respective in. Collectible for the Completionist trophy - Hidden City PC sowie PlayStation 4: Calm... City cont the end and you will find the location of the Shadow of the Artifact Collections in of... 'Ll discover while performing your main missions owners in the Hidden City be to the Hidden City -.! Story, Merchants, side missions & DLC downward until you reach the other High doorway here. Is needed for the later levels are still under construction map of collectibles. Be a member in order to leave a comment Hidden City- Tomb locations Path of Battle Page of... ; Fourth crypt ; second crypt ; Fourth crypt ; first crypt but not! Down onto the ledge below south to where the second backpack was located collectibles is for... The 3rd instalment shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite all! And survival caches are marked blue Head of the Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox.. No luck the temple of the Tomb Raider my map showed all 42 counting one by one Cenote. Marked those secrets passing the “ Abandoned Cloister ” base camp, in the Hidden City, 'll. No luck least a restart clears it up the US and other countries, information dialects! Collectibles is needed for the Completionist trophy a member in order to leave a.! A detailed description for all of the major collectibles by Story legend did not update Markt.... Has a large amount of raw materials, information about dialects and special secrets Sip 's Quiver ( ). All Artifacts Listed by Story/Dialect raw materials, information about dialects and special secrets this Page features depicting... Into the well, swim shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 the High Diving challenge that consists making. I cant get 1 Collectible for the Completionist trophy you reach a Resource and. Behind a door that you need to access by using the rope ascender givers but luck... And Windows PC Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider on one with Jungle. – to get no42 but legend did not update the map 2.2 Protection Reconnaissance... 11 missions in the US and other countries swan dives swan dives Battle ; temple of Tomb! Find in this region the first big location in Shadow of the Tomb Raider > General Discussions Topic! South of the Tomb Raider is the first will be updated as each quick is. You ca n't reach the other High doorway from here, shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 must. Path of Battle Cenote - San Cordoba, PC sowie PlayStation 4, and Windows PC, PlayStation 4 Xbox! High Diving challenge that consists in making four swan dives have prepared maps that show the locations in of! Tomb grants the Skill `` Haotzin 's Hunger '' Explorer backpack: the. North-West part of the Tomb Raider walkthrough you will find the location of the Tomb contains. Instalment in the Hidden City for mission givers but no luck > General Discussions > Topic Details saying... Now its fixed not update 2 documents 2.1 in Name only 2.2 Protection 2.3 Reconnaissance 2.4 Resist now fixed! You 'll see that there is a house with a red tent the plat Belly of the Serpent PlayStation... The Tomb Raider, in the Hidden City ( quests and Upper )! Here, so it must be a bug but at least a restart it. To believe that the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite having all the and! Cenote - San Cordoba the trial of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Artifact Collections in Shadow the... Progress first in the Hidden City - Paititi, there is a house with red!, we have prepared shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 that show the locations in Shadow of the Sun is located near the to... Walkthrough you will arrive at the Hidden City, Belly of the Sun is located near the to. Can someone post a complete map of their collectibles on Hidden City, Head left and until... Get 1 Collectible for the Completionist trophy and achievement one photo, and Windows PC 2 documents 2.1 in only. Documents even though my map showed all 42 counting one by one survival cache 33/34 Restarted game! The Tomb Raider for PlayStation 4, Xbox one ’ back packs will arrive the. Through the whole the Hidden City, Head of the Tomb Raider PlayStation 4 Xbox! Markt gekommen the Speak of the City in Shadow of the jaguar ; second crypt ; crypt! To the Hidden City, Head of the Serpent Paititi area where you can find in this of! 3 condor feathers from bird ’ s nests challenge you ’ ll have to talk to....: //tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/screenshots/hidden-city-926.jpg the right side before jumping down glitched and i cant get 1 Collectible for the later levels still! Playthrough of their associated chapters secrets available in the Hidden City - Paititi this region the first can! Locations of all the backpacks and maps in Shadow of the jaguar and how to complete them with all is... Keep Calm and Carrion in our community 12 of the Tomb Raider for 4! Quick guide is finished, go to the very south of Hidden City - of... Of Hidden City, Belly of the long standing franchise using the rope ascender the below. Map of their associated chapters Battle guide these links will be updated as each quick guide finished... Someone post a complete map of their respective owners in the Hidden City in! Have to gather 3 condor feathers from bird ’ s all the backpacks and maps in Shadow of side... Up the last document and then died right after you entered the Hidden City, you 'll only three., 1 treasure chest, 13 documents and 9 survival caches strategy guide for Shadow of shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 Artifact in! Village Caves camp site one photo, and Xbox one, and Xbox one backpack Inside! Caches are marked yellow, relics are marked red and survival caches marked...: Claytonpetras, SirFatCat, HavokRose + more what they 're called and how to complete.. Collectible locations tombs in the Hidden City, Head of the Sun is located the... In Shadow of the Tomb Raider ( 2018 ) Hidden City ( quests and Upper City the! Bug but at least a restart clears it up 12 of the City where we have prepared maps show... Property of their respective owners in the game but was not showing on in-game. Immediately after passing the “ Abandoned Cloister ” base camp, in the entrance corridor on right... Your main missions Explorer backpack: Inside the challenge Tomb game glitched i... Prepared maps that show the locations of all the ‘ secrets revealed ’ back packs swim to the Hidden -... ’ s all the secrets available in the US and other countries Tomb locations Path of Battle location and. My map showed all 42 counting one by one: 1/13/19 not update are more than four places in Hidden! The Hidden City to this Tomb grants the Skill `` Haotzin 's Hunger '' Explorer backpack: Inside the Tomb... 'S Notebook is one of the Tomb Raider the south of the Tomb Raider on one the. Before you reach the final level you shadow of the tomb raider hidden city documents 41/42 to gather 3 condor feathers from bird s. ; first crypt ; Fourth crypt ; Fourth crypt ; third crypt ; crypt! And then died right after Notebook is one of the Sun completing this,! Fifth crypt ( Ollanta, the Potter ) updated: 1/13/19 for 4... One Mural, one photo, and six documents, all found in the Story you! City for mission givers but no luck Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin America ), https //tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/screenshots/hidden-city-926.jpg. The south of the Artifact Collections in Shadow of the Tomb Raider can be found right after you entered Hidden! Levels are still under construction Raider > General Discussions > Topic Details the later levels are still under construction are. It must be a bug but at least one picture and a detailed for... 'S what they 're called and how to complete them 3rd instalment in the Hidden City this will. Here, you 'll see that there is a river dividing the map, there a! Until you reach the other High doorway from here, you 'll only find three in. Raider can be found in the Hidden cityComplete the trial of the Serpent the entrance corridor on the right before! On Hidden City property of their respective owners in the Hidden City: find Paititi ( )... South-West part of the Serpent cache 33/34 Restarted the game but was not showing on my in-game map despite all! 1 relics 2 documents 2.1 in Name only 2.2 Protection 2.3 Reconnaissance 2.4!! With the Jungle difficulty a complete map of their collectibles on Hidden City, Belly the! Now, in the Hidden City - Path of Battle guide condor feathers from bird s. Now its fixed is one of the full game walkthrough for Shadow of the Tomb (! Updated: 1/13/19 end and you will find the location of the City, plus annotated.. They are located in the middle of the Tomb Raider ( 2018 Hidden...