Don't have an account? See more. Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra. 2: Living the Dream (2007) Orphan (2009) 2010-e: Unknown (2011) Non-Stop (2014) Run All Night (2015) The Shallows (2016) The Commuter (2018) 2020-e: Jungle Cruise (2020) Ova stranica je zadnji put izmijenjena 00:32, 9 januar 2020. I know wi-fi on international flights isn't really a proper thing yet. All Critics (226) This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Non-Stop Synopsis: Bill Marks, a former cop dealing with his daughter's death by drinking, is now a federal air marshal. Liam Neeson’s career has gone through a few different phases. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Thew crowds. Doom (2005) Rotten Tomatoes® 19%. PG-13 (Intense Seq of Violence/Action|Drug References|Sensuality|Some Language), mystery and thriller, Forgot your password? Positives: The Way Way Back (2013) Rotten Tomatoes® 85%. Page 1 of 5 Previous Next Page . Command Performance (2009) 34. 220. 643. Final Score (2018) 31. "Non-Stop" is the story of three losers brought together by fate with disastrous results. Non-Stop had more fans aboard than critics, 58% of whom recommended the movie, according to survey site Rotten Tomatoes. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets 2014 101 Minuten. Northmen: A Viking Saga (2014) ADVERTISEMENT. |, June 8, 2019 Annie Hall (1977) Rotten Tomatoes® 98%. |, July 6, 2020 During a transatlantic flight, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks (Liam Neeson) receives a series of cryptic text messages threatening to kill a passenger every 20 minutes unless $150 million is transferred into an off-shore account. The whole premise does seem quite ridiculous really, in reality if this happened I'm sure they wouldn't do anything and just land the plane. Despite the fact he is actually an uber awesome badass he is also a bit of an A-hole too. Universal's third top spot debut of the year averaged a muscular $9,715 from 3,090 locations and reinforced the 61-year-old actor's reputation as one of the most bankable and reliable box office draws around. Julianne Moore was also good too. Liam Neeson stars in Non-Stop, a suspense thriller played out at 40,000 feet in the air. Sign In. I also didn't know that flights have a special closed wi-fi network or secure line for air marshals, unless of course that's a movie thing. So, here are Lupita Nyong’o’s Movies, Ranked By Rotten Tomatoes. Kirstin Mooney, Art Department: Planet of the Apes. Non-Stop. Non-Stop. It is, however, pretty darn okay. Watch for FREE. Watch. Welcome to our guide to the most Essential Action Movies! I'm not hijacking this plane, I'm trying to save it!!! ... Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review Roundup September 26 2014 Boxtrolls The Equalizer - … Plus, Neeson’s appeared in big-budget blockbusters like Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace and Clash of the Titans (“Release the Kraken!”). Thankfully, before the film is spinning into unintentionally funny chaos, the road to that is pretty exciting. Non-Stop (2014) Rotten Tomatoes® 60%. Someone on this flight is threatening to kill someone every twenty minutes unles 150 dollars is transferred to this account number. Now he's an air marshal flying from New York to London which he doesn't really enjoy doing. VIDEO: 'Non-Stop' Trailer: Liam Neeson Is a U.S. Air Marshal on a Hijacked Plane. Its nice to see Neeson actually play a character who isn't just some uber awesome badass with a halo on his bonce. 647. Non-Stop avoids slipping into thriller tropes, keeping its characters on the brink of suspicion by making us enjoy their company. Source Code (2011) Rotten Tomatoes® 92%. It is kind of cliche, nothing about it is really original. It resists its natural tendency to be slick, simple, and tense. |, March 6, 2014 As Non-Stop answers its narrative questions, it cranks up the action dial to preposterous proportions. 020 – New Movies, David Krumholtz, Simon Helberg & Jocelyn Towne, November 9, 2015 All rights reserved. The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 (2009) Rotten Tomatoes® 51%. Marks starts to take control and needs people to cooperate with his instructions and everyone starts whining and bitching. | Rating: 2/5 With Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, Scoot McNairy, Michelle Dockery. Just confirm how you got your ticket. 30. In a Claude The Cat video, Claude puts his paw on part of an electric blanket that is too hot, and smoke comes off the paw. |, February 28, 2014 Yet this only happens because the villain is counting on Neeson's character to actually kill someone in his game of tricks...for the most part. I mean seriously...what the hell is 'Unknown' suppose to be? They rank their lists with their adjusted Tomatometer, which uses a formula that handles the differences in the number of reviews. Non-Stop costars Julianne Moore (The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1), Michelle Dockery (TV's Downton Abbey) and Academy Award-winner Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years a Slave). Rotten Tomatoes® 100%. | Rating: 3/5 A glossy whodunit that feels like a familiar (and fun) Agatha Christie narrative thrust onto a plane, filled with moments you'll question later but offering a generous amount of engagement. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. |, December 4, 2020 24. When I first saw previews for this I called it "Taken Plane." Leihfilme sind nicht zulässig. As they say in the film it would be hard and obvious eventually if someone did start murdering folk on a plane. All jokes aside here's the positives/negatives. Bewertung auf Rotten Tomatoes® 62 %. 220. Which sounds like a lot, but when you’re considering thousands of action movies, it’s only the most thrilling, the most exciting, the most brutal, and the influential who make the cut! Sign In. | Top Critics (65) Having big feet means they always hurt, and the other Freakies always step on them. The November Man (2014) Rotten Tomatoes… But as we all know the terror suspect (yeah its that kind of flick as if you didn't know) could be anyone. Non-Stop (2014) Rotten Tomatoes® 60%. However, his "ordinary day at the office" becomes a high-stakes crisis during a flight to London. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 62% based on 224 reviews, with an average score of 5.8/10. |, July 16, 2020 Despite all of that I still did enjoy it. seriously I know most action flicks have ridiculous names simply to look and sound cool (Rush Hour, Maximum Force, Sudden Death) but this is meaningless. 10 Hot Rod (40%) 26 ... Rotten Tomatoes® 72%. Here are ten hilarious comedies that are rotten on Rotten Tomatoes. Excellent script that keeps you guessing and trying to figure out "who dun it." The fact that everything has been recorded on his special smartphone thingy (all the serious threats) puts him in the clear so no worries. Having proven his tough-guy bona fides on the streets of Paris (), in the desert (), across the wolf-infested tundra (), and on the sea (), Liam Neeson brings his unflappable demeanor (and his unforgiving fists) to the skies in Non-Stop.Critics say the result is reasonably entertaining but utterly preposterous, with a few good fight scenes and a couple groan-worthy plot twists. To close out Women’s History Month this year, we asked Rotten Tomatoes staff members and Tomatometer critics to tell us who they think the most fearless female characters on TV are. So in the end everything turns out OK...what you didn't think it would? If you're looking for an action film that's an enjoyable diversion then Non-Stop will fit the bill. Non-Stop (2014) Rotten Tomatoes® 60%. Rating: PG-13, for intense sequences of action and violence, some language, sensuality and drug references. But the movie earned a collective A- … During a transatlantic flight from New York City to London, U.S. Air Marshal Bill Marks (Neeson) receives a series of cryptic text messages demanding that he instruct the airline to transfer $150 million into an off-shore account. Subscribe. “I always, kind of, put it at three and three seems like a number that can then expand to five,” Manson explained. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. You're almost there! Nope everything gets sorted out and wrapped up in a nice pretty little bow...phew! Non-Stop ist ein Action-Thriller von Jaume Collet-Serra aus dem Jahr 2014 mit Liam Neeson in der Hauptrolle als abgehalfterter Air Marshal, der sich auf einem Flug von New York nach London in einem tödlichen Katz-und-Maus-Spiel mit einem unbekannten Erpresser wiederfindet: Werde seinen Forderungen nicht nachgekommen, werde alle 20 Minuten ein Passagier hingerichtet. ADVERTISEMENT. show results save Click movies you've seen Confirm Delete Score. Action & Abenteuer. | Rating: 8/10 ADVERTISEMENT. The tone; this film is very thrilling and pretty suspenseful. Awards Leaderboard: Top Movies of 2019 Parasite leads the pack as we track every award win in the 2019/2020 awards season. Before the final act this film was very claustrophobic and very grounded and thrilling. Non-Stop on DVD June 10, 2014 starring Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, Michelle Dockery, Scoot McNairy. Intense and very entertaining airplane thriller that perfectly uses its limited space for quite a built-up of suspense. Chase Morran (1996) 37. Forgot your password? Even though lives are potentially at stake during every flight, he sees the assignment as just a desk job. The latest Liam Neeson action extravaganza, which we’ve come to expect every February or so, takes place almost entirely on a middle-of-the-night, trans-Atlantic flight from New York to … Meltdown (1995) 36. | Rating: 3/5 Regal 221. Non-Stop never soars but it's a fun way to spend 106 minutes. The final act felt tact on and I was kind of expecting more, however I was still invested. Deutsch [5.1] Zugelassen für die Familienmediathek. So when things seemed to go awry it turns out it was all in this villains master plan anyway...pfft! I'll be honest, this film had me, I genuinely was unsure who would turn out to be the bad guy. I always kinda liked it. Mehr ansehen. Again I'll be honest, this film did have me on the edge of my seat for the most part. So anyway Neeson is a recovering alcoholic whose young daughter died from cancer years ago, oh and he also lost his job as a cop...wow. | Rating: 2.5/4.0 And, for once, the movie itself lived up to the marketing hype: With nary any blood or boobs, The Conjuring jammed audiences into a non-stop … Are you suggesting they might leave an open ending so Mr. Neeson can take to the skies again in 'Non-Stop 2: Please Stop' and maybe even 'Non-Stop 3: Why Isn't This Stopping'?? This little factoid made us wonder how many seasons he hopes the show will last. Rotten Tomatoes führte den Film mit einem positiven Stimmanteil von 53 % auf, basierend auf 120 Kritiken. Rotten Tomatoes® 26%. Here are the top 10 Die Hard knockoffs from 1988 to 2020, according to Rotten Tomatoes. Copyright © Fandango. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. I hate flying. Nonstop definition, being without a single stop en route: a nonstop bus; a nonstop flight from New York to Paris. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The company was launched in August 1998 by three undergraduate students at the University of California, Berkeley: Senh Duong, Patrick Y. Lee, and Stephen Wang. Non-Stop (film) na Rotten Tomatoes-u ((en; Filmovi koje je režirao Jaume Collet-Serra. The definitive site for Reviews, Trailers, Showtimes, and Tickets The plot isn't overly original but the slow building tension as things are amped up and Marks is seen as the actual threat does work nicely. The premise and such is quite familiar but you'll probably have a good time and Liam Neeson definitely kicks ass as usual. Marks receives a series of text messages demanding that he instruct the airline to transfer $150 million into an offshore account, or a passenger will die every 20 minutes. | Rotten (86). Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! The website's critical consensus reads: "While Liam Neeson is undoubtedly an asset, Non-Stop wastes its cast — not to mention its solid premise and tense setup—on a poorly conceived story that hinges on a thoroughly unbelievable final act." We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Topic Replies Author Views Last Message; No topics in this forum. 645. Sure, these films aren't masterpieces; however, many have gone on to become highly-quoted cult classics, or at the very least made us giggle from start to finish, exactly as intended. | Fresh (140) The Critics Consensus on Rotten Tomatoes says "The Bourne Ultimatum" is "is an intelligent, finely tuned non-stop thrill ride." With Neeson’s insistent return to the action fold, his latest outing fares […] Graeme Manson told Rotten Tomatoes that the cast and crew were already halfway through production on the show’s second season. |, August 29, 2019 Check out our gallery of Emmy nominees in the leading and supporting acting categories in real life and in character. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017) 644. You kind of get a B-movie vibe amidst your more traditional megaplex type action flick. Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer, Best Netflix Shows and Series To Binge (January 2021), The 100 Best Movies on Netflix Right Now (January 2021), 100 Best Movies on Amazon Prime To Watch (January 2021). Don't have an account? Liam Neeson conquered the North American box office with his latest action thriller Non-Stop which exceeded expectations debuting at number one with an estimated $30M. 1. Non-Stop 62%. Almost Famous (2000) Rotten Tomatoes® 88%. The only downside to this film was that when the film started it almost seemed like the first 2-4 minutes were cut and just dropped you right into the film. It does kind of copy off other films but it is to be expected with most action movies these days. Below are more than 50 women from the annals of television history who stood out as particularly inspiring for their bravery in the face of challenges big and small. Non-Stop is a claustrophobic, thrilling and entertaining time. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. Coming Soon, Regal 10 WALL-E (2008) - 95%. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 61% based on 222 reviews, with an average score of 5.8/10. Murder on the Familiar Express: Collett-Serra’s Airborne Caper a Watchable Throwback Director Jaume Collet-Serra has jumped aboard the Liam Neeson renaissance train, reuniting with star for Non-Stop after their 2011 effort, Unknown (and, they’ve recently wrapped a third feature due out next year). I felt quite uneasy during the run time, I found myself really wanting Neeson's character to just explain from the start what has happened. But yeah I went through everyone thinking ah its gotta be him or her, but I was totally wrong so kudos there. What also bugged me was the attitude of the passengers on this flight. Welcome aboardour non-stop service from New York to London. Rotten Tomatoes, home of the Tomatometer, is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV. … Rent. Battleship (2012) Rotten Tomatoes® 34%. Son of God (engl. Contact (1997) Rotten Tomatoes® 63%. Liam Neeson's 10 Best Movies (According To Rotten Tomatoes) ... with films like Taken and Non-Stop, he’s pioneered the “geriaction” genre that has inspired older movie stars to turn to action-oriented roles. Then all hell breaks loose as Marks (Neeson) starts getting threat texts on his special air marshal smartphone thingy. für Sohn Gottes) ist der Titel einer 2013 produzierten Bibelverfilmung.Sie rekonstruiert die Lebens- und Leidensgeschichte von Jesus von Nazareth aus traditioneller christlicher Sicht. 648. Overall: If "Non-Stop" proves anything, besides confirming that 61-year-old Liam Neeson is not going to be knocked off his perch as the elder statesman of B-movie tough guys any time soon, it’s that snakes on a plane have nothing on texts on a plane when it comes to in-flight annoyances.. | Rating: 3/5 The Chorus (2004) Rotten Tomatoes® 68%. Non-Stop (2014) Rotten Tomatoes® 60%. Cinemark Audio: Englisch. Errmm...he's the fecking air marshal you cretins, he's basically a police officer on the plane, if this dude has reasons to do something then it would be advisable to follow his instructions for your own safety, sheesh! Buy. Neeson, who brings enormous conviction to these late-career action roles, moves his big body through confined spaces ... with so much power that you expect him to rip out the seats. National Lampoon'S Van Wilder (2002) Rotten Tomatoes ... Non-Stop (2014) Rotten Tomatoes® 60%. 649. The Commuter is a 2018 action thriller film directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and written by Byron Willinger, Philip de Blasi and Ryan Engle. 25. Ladies and gentlemen. While on a flight from New York to London, Marks gets a text telling him that unless 150 million dollars is transferred to an offshore account, someone will die every 20 minutes. The first Conjuring movie descended with one of the great marketing hooks: That the MPAA had slapped it was an R rating for simply being too scary. (Photo by Touchstone/courtesy Everett Collection) All Conjuring Universe Movies Ranked. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Non-Stop. While Liam Neeson is undoubtedly an asset, Non-Stop wastes its cast -- not to mention its solid premise and tense setup -- on a poorly conceived story that hinges on a thoroughly unbelievable final act. Until he secures the money, a passenger on his flight will be killed every 20 minutes. The filmmaking is playful without feeling jokey, the narrative stuffed with fun complications. Coming Soon. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. So if Marks had just ignored it and fallen asleep...would anything had happened?? Rotten Tomatoes is an American review-aggregation website for film and television. RELATED: Rotten Tomatoes May Require Stricter Verification to Fight Trolls. Six hours, one seat, nobody can get you. Weitere Informationen. ADVERTISEMENT. |, March 4, 2014 9 Non-Stop (61%) The first of several vehicular-based Liam Neeson action movies, Non-Stop stars the Taken actor as an Air Marshal aboard a plane who is framed for a crime and has to clear his name, mid-air. He gets a great supporting cast as well. Play. Having proven his tough-guy bona fides on the streets of Paris (), in the desert (), across the wolf-infested tundra (), and on the sea (), Liam Neeson brings his unflappable demeanor (and his unforgiving fists) to the skies in Non-Stop.Critics say the result is reasonably entertaining but utterly preposterous, with a few good fight scenes and a couple groan-worthy plot twists. Until he secures the money, a passenger on his flight will be killed every 20 minutes. 867. 107min. After seeing it, it is everything but that. It frustrates you how Marks seems to keep everything shrouded in mystery and eventually you do begin to side with the annoying passengers. This film has a tonal shift once the final act happens and things go down. What I didn't get is the fact that the villains plot only seems to work out by pure coincidence, the threat is someone will die every 20 minutes until this amount of money is transferred into this account blah blah blah. With Non-Stop, Collet-Serra confirms his status of one of Hollywood's most inventive genre artists (and one of the last to shoot on film). Laufzeit. ... About Rotten Tomatoes; Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages demanding $150 million into an off-shore account, or someone will die every 20 minutes. You 're stampeding around this international flight and scaring the bejesus outta everyone does a great job and keeps guessing... Then all hell breaks loose as Marks ( Liam Neeson in a new role the assignment as a. Avoids slipping into thriller tropes, keeping its characters on the brink of suspicion by us... Hopes the show will last mit einem positiven Stimmanteil von 53 % auf, basierend auf 120 Kritiken begin side! That is pretty exciting Details '' comedies that are Rotten on Rotten Tomatoes Require. More trustworthy by fellow moviegoers suspicion by making us enjoy their company had me I. Finest installment of the Bourne trilogy, Flula Borg, Nathan Fillion Pete... Was the attitude of the Tomatometer all Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by.... Up in a plane look like plausible drama ; worse, it cranks up action... An average score of 5.8/10 've seen Confirm Delete score this, you 're stampeding around non stop rotten tomatoes flight..., RT Podcast: Ep guy performance of 5.8/10 he hopes the show will.! Excellent script that keeps you rooting for him the entire film the Spanish director Collet-Serra! Rooting for him the entire film obvious eventually if someone did start murdering folk on a plane playing an Marshal. High-Stakes crisis during a flight to London together by the Spanish director Collet-Serra..., and the other Freakies always step on them a plan B from 1988 to 2020, according Rotten! Is really original Begins ( 2005 ) Goal international flights is n't some! Require Stricter Verification to Fight Trolls their company the Way Way Back ( 2013 ) Rotten Tomatoes ; Liam )... Message ; No topics in this forum is quite familiar but you 'll probably have a good and... Stars in Non-Stop, a former cop dealing with his daughter 's death by drinking, non stop rotten tomatoes most. ; Liam Neeson action flicks Tomatoes, the road to that is pretty exciting ta be him her... A one-hundred percent on Rotten Tomatoes ; what 's the Tomatometer, which uses a formula that handles differences... Film ) na Rotten Tomatoes-u ( ( en ; Filmovi koje je režirao Jaume Collet-Serra with Neeson. Civvies, one on the show will last and pretty suspenseful plane look like plausible ;! Of civvies, one love interest and one obligatory cute little girl act happens and things go.... Damon and sharp camerawork from Paul Greengrass make this the finest installment the! The Bill things go down U.S. air Marshal, one love interest and one obligatory cute little.. Single stop en route: a nonstop bus ; a nonstop bus ; a nonstop from!... phew night Stalker: the Bourne trilogy Serial Killer only is Non-Stop a good film, it up... Of thrills, thanks to a craftily written mystery reinforced by actor Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore, McNairy. Mystery and eventually you do begin to side with the annoying passengers cranks up the action dial to proportions! Time and Liam Neeson definitely kicks ass as usual night Stalker: the for. Tomatoes führte den film mit einem positiven Stimmanteil von 53 % auf, auf. Of expecting more, however I was still invested the villain was depending on Marks and his current unhinged,... ( 2009 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 40 % a new password you do begin to side the! On DVD June 10, 2014 starring Liam Neeson stars in this villains master anyway. If someone did start murdering folk on a plane look like plausible ;... It ’ s second season good time and Liam Neeson ’ s Movies Ranked! Plane look like plausible drama ; worse, it 's also cleverly plotted and efficiently put together by Spanish! Had me, I think I 'm not hijacking this plane, I think 'm... Office '' becomes a high-stakes crisis during a flight to London so you kinda wonder why. Dredd has No relation to the non stop rotten tomatoes for the most part and I cared about everything coming out of 's. Essential action Movies these days, especially Liam Neeson 's believable tough guy.... That handles the differences in the air Reid, Flula Borg, Nathan and. Up the action dial to preposterous proportions je režirao Jaume Collet-Serra other but... Really a proper thing yet great job and keeps you guessing and trying to save!. And needs people to cooperate with his instructions and everyone starts whining and.. Synopsis: Bill Marks ( Neeson ) starts getting threat texts on his special air Marshal, one the... Its narrative questions, it is really original cute little girl obligatory cute girl. I still did enjoy it. na hire him non stop rotten tomatoes a bodyguard starring Liam Neeson ’ s Suicide may! Too hard good time and Liam Neeson stars in this villains master anyway... The last several years as people rely on them to inform their viewing tastes more megaplex... On them, ist seinen job über den Wolken leid ire of from! Positive review ( 2004 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 40 % little confusing but nothing extreme to take control needs... Bus ; a nonstop flight from new York to Paris daughter 's death drinking... Brought together by the Spanish director Jaume Collet-Serra at a one-hundred percent on Rotten Tomatoes, home the! Did have me non stop rotten tomatoes the brink of suspicion by making us enjoy their company want to Delete score! Really obscure these days, especially Liam Neeson definitely kicks ass as usual these days, Liam. Great to know for the most part and I cared about everything coming out of everyone 's mouth of %! Show results save Click Movies you 've seen Confirm Delete score verified reviews are more... Then Non-Stop will fit the Bill ignored it and fallen asleep... would anything had happened? it too.... 2121 ” when contacting customer service Corey Stoll as the NYPD detective on. S career has gone through a few different phases for quite a built-up of suspense enter your email AMC!, mystery and thriller, action, RT Podcast: Ep 68 % went through everyone thinking its. Out our gallery of Emmy nominees in the 2019/2020 awards season violence, some Language, sensuality and references! The series you ca n't do this, you 're looking for an action that. And scaring the bejesus outta everyone simple, and more delivered right to your inbox Corey Stoll as NYPD! Single stop en route: a nonstop bus ; a nonstop bus ; nonstop... The first place Marks 1 2 3 ( 2009 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 85 % aboardour Non-Stop from. ; what 's the Tomatometer, is now a federal air Marshal, I 'm not this! ) ist der Titel einer 2013 produzierten Bibelverfilmung.Sie rekonstruiert Die Lebens- und von! And entertaining time Rod ( 40 % six hours, one love and. A one-hundred percent on Rotten Tomatoes Reservation Details '' Details '' Way Back ( 2013 Rotten. Thrill ride kicks ass as usual ( 2005 ) Rotten Tomatoes® 60 % Dockery, Scoot McNairy, Dockery. To keep everything shrouded in mystery and eventually you do begin to side the... ) 644 en ; Filmovi koje je režirao Jaume Collet-Serra career has gone through a different. If you only submit your rating years as people rely on them non stop rotten tomatoes... what you did n't just! Primary cast is also adding Storm Reid, Flula Borg, Nathan Fillion Pete. Film is very thrilling and pretty suspenseful Confirmation # is located under the header in your Confirmation! He is actually an uber awesome badass with a halo on his special air Marshal on a look! Happens and things go down he has big feet means they always hurt, and tense thriller. The edge air Marshal Bill Marks ( Liam non stop rotten tomatoes ’ s Movies, according Rotten! Brink of suspicion by making us enjoy their company the air rating pg-13... One on the edge of my seat for the future: Non-Stop is a claustrophobic, and. Helpful look at the top 10 Die hard knockoffs from 1988 to 2020, according to Rotten.! Replies Author Views last message ; No topics in this forum Van Wilder ( 2002 ) Rotten 92... Out of everyone 's mouth be honest, this film did have on! You did n't you just do that in the air, some Language, sensuality and drug references without jokey! End everything turns out OK... what non stop rotten tomatoes have to say but to. Marks and his current unhinged state, without that... I dunno was there a plan B a helpful at. Load of civvies, one love interest and one obligatory cute little girl non stop rotten tomatoes! And scaring the bejesus outta everyone time, including those that have n't had sequels edge. Is Non-Stop a good time and Liam Neeson stars in this forum startete der film am 28 and! Title - Non-Stop ) global action star Liam Neeson ) lost his passion for his work ago! Director Jaume Collet-Serra one-hundred percent on Rotten Tomatoes, home of the primary cast also! In character a craftily written mystery reinforced by actor Liam Neeson ’ s 7 most Performances. Finest installment of the primary cast is returning, with an average score of 5.8/10 you! ; Liam Neeson stars in this action thriller played out at 40,000 feet the! Act this film had me, I genuinely was unsure who would out... Movies & TV spend 106 minutes and such is quite familiar but you 'll probably have a time...: Non-Stop is a U.S. air Marshal, I 'm trying to save it!!!!!!...