The Venue marks the new (and more expensive) entry point to the Hyundai range. It also measures just 1660mm wide and 1595mm tall, but the packaging efficiency is excellent. You'll make up your own mind as to whether you like the Hamburgler mask-style headlights, the weird Adidas-like pressing in the C-pillar metal, and the way the saddlebag style rear haunches push outside the line of the body. I got gipped on letters! Volkswagen used the GLS and GLX names to represent trim levels in multiple vehicle models. I’m sure many of you would agree the Suzuki Ignis is a strange little car. IIRC, GL originally stood for Gran (or Grand?) And unlike some of its competitors, the Ignis doesn't have any of the advanced tech that could stop an accident from happening in the first place. GLX-R. Cheaper than the GSR and adds new 18-inch alloy wheels (265/60R18 110 highway tyres) instead of the steel wheels (and all-terrain tyres) on normal GLX. You get a black roof if you option the red paint, and you can option a black roof (or not) for the white version of the Ignis. (image: Matt Campbell), 2020 Suzuki Ignis 2020 GL Pricing and Specs, 2020 Suzuki Ignis 2020 GL (qld) Pricing and Specs, 2020 Suzuki Ignis 2020 GLX Pricing and Specs, 2020 Suzuki Ignis 2020 GLX (qld) Pricing and Specs. (image: Matt Campbell). How does the Suzuki Ignis GLX drive? With the old Dodge Omni GLH, the GLH stood for 'Goes Like Hell.'. The first service is pegged at $239, then its $329, $329, $329, $239, and $499. Flawed? There's a capped price servicing plan for the first six years/90,000km. (image: Matt Campbell). We've listed all relevant models here. A Series II line-up landed recently, with some much needed refreshments. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? Occupant space in the back is excellent, provided you're not too tall. If you have youngsters, the doors open to almost 90-degrees, making loading in and out a cinch. The Ignis does have a reversing camera on both grades, plus two ISOFIX anchor points in the back seat (as well as three top-tethers in the base grade, and two top-tethers in the top-spec). I think the '99 GLX has leather and 16" wheels. There's an element of customisation to it, too: depending on the exterior colour, you get either orange or titanium (grey) interior colour highlights on the dashboard, vent surrounds and door handles. Really, who's going to use all three back seats in a car this size? That's because the Ignis stands tall as a truly unique car in its market segment - though it does have strong competition. Really, who's going to use all three back seats in a car this size? And it looks fun too. So it's hard to say how it fares in the event of an accident. Lowest price, based on 66 car listings in the last 6 months. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. The answer is Japan. My GLS is a '99 and it's a 6cyl. If there was a criterion in our testing for "Head Over Heels Appeal", the Ignis would get a 10/10. The 2014 Hyundai Elantra four door sedan, for example, has three trim levels. MR MY19 GLX ADAS Cab Chassis Club Cab 4dr Spts Auto 6sp 4x4 1120kg 2.4DT Mitsubishi significantly updated its Triton range of two, four and five-seat utes and cab-chassis workhorses in early 2019. When it comes to carrying and towing, there are a few things you need to know in order to be both legal and safe. 8/10. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? Luxe, GLS Gran Luxe Sport, and GT stands for Gran Turisimo. Bone stock 2002 1.8t Variant - Silverstone Grey, Tip

To wat du wüllt, de Lüüt snackt doch. But remember that these figures are … "It's a small car that makes a big impression. For such a compact car, the Ignis is surprisingly big on space inside. Here's some gibberish straight from the Suzuki Ignis brochure. The GLS used to have a 6cyl motor, but I don't see that option anymore. (image: Matt Campbell). The Suzuki Ignis is described by the brand as being a “super-mini SUV”. If you're like me, that mightn't matter - you might forgive its shortcomings because it's just so likeable in other ways. Bumpy city streets can be uncomfortable, too. In 2018, Peter Anderson reviewed a GLX model in grey that had a number of jarring orange design elements. On the Car Guy ranking Suzuki Swift GLX scores 94.94% – good work Suzuki. In theory, L is base and the rest are escalating in feature count; ostensibly, SE means sport type features and LE means luxury features, and the X means even more of whatever that is. That's on top of the standard 7.0-inch touchscreen media unit with sat nav, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, USB connectivity, cruise control, power windows, a leather-covered steering wheel, and fabric seat trim. While this sort of car is perfectly suited to urban duties, the Ignis actually has impressive rough road measurements. The design is what offers most appeal, though: the two-tone dashboard makes the Ignis look a lot more expensive than it is. Let’s roll! Under the bonnet of the Ignis is a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine with pretty meagre outputs of 66kW of power (at 6000rpm) and 120Nm of torque (at 4400rpm). Other colours include the orange you see here, grey and blue (more aqua than blue, actually). The name GLK is an acronym for Geländewagen Luxus Kompaktklasse, taking its name from larger Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, which in turn was named after the G-Wagen or Geländewagen. If only the Ignis lived up to its looks with a more convincing drive experience - sadly, though, it is nowhere near the best in this class when it comes to road manners. The way this CVT behaves is like the old days, before they had smarts to help them feel more like a conventional automatic with stepped 'shifts'. 1 decade ago What does DX, LX,GLX etc mean in Toyota vehicles, What do the letters stand for? So why would you buy an Ignis? GLX V6 with 5 speed + Elegant Green Metallic = uber rare, GLX is a more optioned out package, I know this becouse when I told dealer what I wanted when I was buying my passat new it was the GLX that had those options,if you look at number 2 on this thread that member summed it up( GLS some options, GLX extra options)hope this helps. It looks like you're talking about Toyota trim lines. And does it really matter? The GLX featured a more powerful engine, though the GLS was less expensive and got better gas mileage. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada, passatworld.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. The BF's 2005 Passat wagon is a GLS model...it appears to have nearly every option offered on the Passat (steering wheel buttons, alloy wheels, wood trim, double DIN Monsoon, garage controls on the sunvisor, leather...) except for power seats and Climatronic. Hopefully this review answers those questions. I think it’s one of the most interesting looking cars on the market. Gross Vehicle Mass, or GVM, is how much the vehicle can weigh when fully loaded. I don't have leather and I only have 15" wheels. Headroom is a little tight for someone my size (182cm), but legroom is very good and toe room is exceptional. So I guess there is an even bigger difference then before. The GL base car has five seats. Simply that the Baleno GLX is a little car that can, rather than thinking twice before going up a steep hill. A hatchback? The Pajero is still available as a three- or five-door wagon, with the latter accounting for most buyer interest. The thing about the back seat in this spec, though, is that it can slide fore and aft to allow you more boot space if you need it, and the seat backs have recline to them, too. The Mitsubishi Mirage is a range of cars produced by the Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi from 1978 to 2003 and again since 2012. (image: Matt Campbell), Though the information provided by Suzuki isn’t very clear. ... Make sure the car is in P (Park), open passenger side charge outlet and release on dash, plug in the cable (in wall first 120v) and verify charging. So is it worth the extra money? Check out the interior pictures to see what you think. If only the Ignis lived up to its looks with a more convincing drive experience. The four-door Passat sedan was the most recent to use these names, as both trim levels were included for the 2005 model year. In terms of amenities, there are bottle holders in the back seat and a single map pocket, but no fold-down armrest with cup holders. There is no roadside assist program included for the Ignis. Read Mitsubishi Pajero GLX NW car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Pajero GLX NW prices and features at carsales.com.au. Our test car was finished in ‘Khaki Pearl Metallic’. The 4x2 and 4x4-badged GLX single cab-chassis variants share the same safety kit, with the GLX 4x4 club-cab cab-chassis adding height-adjustable seatbelts. What's been recalled and why. The range covers 4x2 and 4x4 drivelines, the latter in most versions a regular part-time operation and, from GLS up, using Mitsubishi's adaptive Super Select II system. You can't help but like this car. Ordinarily, you’d pretty much give up on a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol hooked up to a CVT. Not many people, probably, but it could be a consideration if you have a child and prefer them in the middle spot: there is no middle spot in the GLX, though both have dual ISOFIX points and top tether points (two in the GLX, three in the GL). Let's find out. That's astounding. You'll make up your own mind as to whether you like the Hamburgler mask-style headlights. Yes. Newmansown , another major thing is moon roof, just saying���� Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more! We'll get to how it behaves in the driving section below. Despite knowing better, his first car was a Mitsubishi Sigma, but at least it was the GLX which was modified by motoring writer Peter Wherrett. They have their own system. Read Mitsubishi Triton GLX MQ car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Triton GLX MQ prices and features at carsales.com.au. It isn't as silly looking now as a few years ago. The brake pedal feels spongy and slow to react, and it nearly caught me out once or twice - though I'm sure you get used to it if you own the car. 16-inch alloy wheels as opposed to 15-inch steelies, The boot capacity is stated at 264 litres, continuously variable transmission (CVT) automatic, official combined fuel consumption figure. You could also consider the aforementioned Swift or Baleno, too. We can see that. This GLX model is a bit dearer, with a list price of $18,990 plus on-road costs. The GLX wears 16-inch gunmetal alloy wheels. But these days, the base models are getting designations that they don't deserve (base Korean car is a "grand luxury" model; don't think so! The Mitsubishi XPANDER is the most fuel efficient car in its class, according to the results of a new test overseen by the Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP). DL would be a "deluxe" trim, and so forth. I think that one is a sports car. Are you affected? Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? Just because it's fun? Plus bigger fog lamps, chrome door mirrors, front bumper garnish, door handles and a silver front grille. Not many people, probably, but it could be a consideration if you have a child and prefer them in the middle spot: there is no middle spot in the GLX, though both have dual ISOFIX points and top tether points (two in the GLX, three in the GL). Does it make sense as a city runabout? It has a v6 5 speed manual trans. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Up front there are a few more storage options, including larger door pockets with bottle holsters, an open storage section rear of the handbrake, a pair of cup holders in front of the gear shifter and a small box ahead of that, as well as a slot on the dash for smaller items. It must be noted that the top-spec GLX model tested here only has four seats. GLX adds 16-inch alloys, auto headlights, daytime running lights, climate control, privacy glass, keyless start, and sliding and reclining rear seats that split fold 50/50 rather than 60/40. Another rung up the ladder is the 4x4 GLX+ club-cab pick-up and you'll get a reversing camera to make life easier. They may be modest numbers, but remember the Ignis is teeny-weeny, and weighs just 865 kilograms in its heaviest spec. And as far as I can tell its loaded so I agree with this. No, no, no! The boot capacity is stated at 264 litres with the seats up, but that jumps substantially if you slide them forward (we believe to 516L - though the information provided by Suzuki isn't very clear), and boot space maxes out at 1104L with seats down. Based on 70 cars listed for sale in the last 6 months. The orange model I had this week wasn't nearly as garish, but still certainly eye-catching. The abbreviation GL stands for Grande Luxe (that is, more added bits than a 'de luxe' has.) Not only are the front seats comfortable, but the elevated seating position means there’s good all-round vision for driver and passengers alike. Fun? It's a charming embodiment of fun car design on the one hand, but it's also a choice you could logically ignore if you aren't looking for something "different". But what exactly does each star rating mean for the driver and passenger in the event of a collision? It's not great reading in this section of the review - mainly because this part of the market has moved fast since the launch of the Ignis in 2016. The liftback introduced in … Where is the Suzuki Ignis built? Is that enough of a reason? In a round of word association, it's a fair bet your response to 'Suzuki' will be motorcycles. (image: Matt Campbell), The boot capacity is stated at 264 litres with the seats up. It seems to make sense that the GLS was some form of base model that could be optioned up. 2004 NP DiD GLX, 5 spd Manual with SMF, ARB Bullbar, Ironman 12000lb winch, Lightforce Genesis lights, Airtec Snorkel, 81L LRA tank, Unifilter, GME 3500 UHF, Redarc elec brake controller, ARB dual Batt tray with 60AH Deep cycle Batt & Redarc Isolator, Bushskinz Sliders, intercooler and sump guards, Lovells raised HD springs, Polyairs & Bilstein shocks, Milford Cargo Barrier, … For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. GLX: Galaxie (Digital Satellite Broadcasting Service) GLX: Open Gl Extension to the X Window System: GLX: Graphics Language Linux: GLX: Grand Luxe Extra: GLX: Open Graphics Library Extension: GLX: Opengl Extension to the X Window System: GLX: Grand Luxury: GLX: Glutamine and Glutamate (amino acids) GLX: Gaming Limits Exceeded (online gaming) GLX: Grande Luxe At least in the UK we have it a bit easier: Passat 1.8T Sel (Revo'd, N75'j',Bailey DV, 1BE, 17" Avus, Kamei grille, Votex exhaust). Thus, the GL is the luxury-oriented version of the G, and … Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? What does that mean? 00 Passat GLX 5-Spd (Indigo/Beige) Panasonic 6 Disc CD, NB Sunglass Holder, SS VW Valve Caps, Painted OEM Grill, S2000 Antenna, Center Console 12V Powerpoint, Blue-Tint Aspherical Mirrors, Lloyd's Hvywght Mats, Black Shift Boot, Hella Micro DE Fogs/Votex Bezels, 17x8 Mille Miglia A1s w/ Sumi HTR+. (image: Matt Campbell), We believe to 516L. It is unlike anything, but that won't be to all tastes. Sorry, there are no cars that match your search, Sorry, there are no models that match your search. A crossover? The XPANDER GLX MT recorded an impressive 21.01 km/li fuel consumption while the XPANDER GLS Sport AT recorded an amazing 22.94 km/li after the run. and now we have the return of the mighty GL trim level.!! Trim levels are packages that range from the basic factory model to the sport and limited-edition models. The 1.2-litre engine is willing but somewhat lethargic, though a lot of that comes down to its transmission. From e-bikes to Uber, EVs to public transport; your resource for reviews, news and advice focusing on urban lifestyle. Excellent fuel efficiency: Tritons are known for being fuel efficient, and the recent Triton GLX 4x4 recorded the lowest running costs of vehicles tested in the 4WD utility class according to the RAA's 2017 Cost of Vehicle Ownership survey. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. 'Glaxo Wellcome, P. L. C.' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. Who knows! LX is Luxury package, GLI is the Sport Modell with twin cam 16 valve, GLI has differnt engine. The 7.0-inch multimedia touchscreen features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Content on passatworld.com is generated by its users. The letters GLS appear on Hyundai cars, and they refer to the trim level of the specific car. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? Suzuki Swift GLX does very well on the economy stage achieving the following fuel economy figures. There is no autonomous emergency braking (AEB), no pedestrian and cyclist detection, no lane-keeping assistance, no blind-spot monitoring or rear cross traffic alert... nothing. A Suzuki Swift or Suzuki Baleno would be a better city hatchback, for instance, and it's only a bit of a stretch to a Suzuki Vitara if you're buying something like this on the pretence of it being a bit like an SUV. Under the bonnet of the Ignis is a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine with pretty meagre outputs of 66kW of power. While this sort of car is perfectly suited to urban duties, the Ignis actually has impressive rough road measurements: the ground clearance is 180mm, and it has a 20.0-degree approach angle, 18.0-degree ramp-over/break-over angle, and 38.8-degree departure angle. Well, not nothing. I'm curious. The brand recently addressed its short service intervals by allowing the Ignis (and other models) maintenance requirements every 12 months or 15,000km, whichever occurs first. Mine is a 2000 GLS. passatworld.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG. 1 Airbag coverage consists of dual front, front side and full-length curtain airbags (six in total). Maybe you should ask VWoA. Its just 3700mm long (on a 2435mm wheelbase), which positions it among the smallest cars on the road. There are people out there who hate CVT automatics, and if one like this is your only experience of such a transmission, then it's easy to see why. https://www.liveabout.com/glx-gls-se-si-lx-what-do-they-mean-4083747 Stephanie Coombes was granted the privilege of reviewing the $18,990 (before on-roads) top of the range GLX. ... is the GLX-R going to be the darling of the Triton range? JavaScript is disabled. Find out what is the full meaning of GLX on Abbreviations.com! You can get it with a five-speed manual transmission if you buy the base spec, or a continuously variable transmission (CVT) automatic on both grades. The Ignis has not been ANCAP crash tested, nor Euro NCAP crash tested. What does "Leaderboard" mean? Real advice for Mitsubishi Triton car buyers including reviews, news, price, specifications, galleries and videos. (image: Matt Campbell). The GL base car has five seats. The hatchback models produced between 1978 and 2003 were classified as subcompact cars, while the sedan and station wagon models, marketed prominently as the Mitsubishi Lancer, were the compact offerings. However, in my view it sails closer to quirky rather than absurd. GLX is sport package, Witch is LX with sport seats or wheels. The Ignis GL base model is priced at $16,690 plus on-road costs for the five-speed manual model, or a grand more for the GL CVT auto ($17,690 plus on-road costs). Is it a small SUV? 2003 Passat W8 Pacific Blue Perl/Black Leather. The Suzuki Ignis plays in the city car space, and it's priced as a rival to the likes of the Honda Jazz and the Kia Picanto. I don't know what else was different. Search for new & used Mitsubishi Pajero GLX NW cars for sale in Australia. Being the top-spec model, the GLX gets a few extras the GL doesn’t, like 16-inch alloy wheels. Because the suspension is quite stiff the Ignis gets pushed around a lot when it comes to lumpy roads. He currently drives a 1998 Holden Calais but still wishes he was in his Peugeot 206 GTI180. And because it's a four-seater in this spec, there's heaps of shoulder space as well. The GLX-R Triton get 17-inch wheels Other notable changes are the standard driver and front passenger SRS airbags, stability control and side and curtain airbags available on diesel dual-cab models. Let's talk about the dimensions. Around my area there are sections where streets have been ripped apart and put back together, and I was taken aback at the lack of composure shown by the Ignis in this situation. Not really! On test - over primarily urban driving - we saw a return of 6.4L/100km. It was only a few hours, but we took the new GL-R manual just out of Byron Bay for some highway and gravel road driving. SLE sounds like a Mercedes Benz thing. So what about my W8? So, you'll average $327 per year on servicing, which isn't too bad. (image: Matt Campbell). Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. You'll probably see drive-away deals at, or below, those prices. Search for new & used Mitsubishi Triton GLX MQ cars for sale in Australia. What I mean by that is two-fold. GLX also came with a moon roof and an AT was "standard" though I have heard you could get them with manuals if you had a lot of patience. © 2021 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Just did a quick sort of the production for the US and through 2005 out of 485,797 Passats imported 12,348 were GLX V6 with 5 speed. It's this car's biggest detractor. A massive force on two wheels, the brand of course also produces cars, in plants around the world. Green Vehicle Guide. The Mercedes-Benz GLK (codename X204) is a compact luxury SUV produced from 2008 to 2015, debuting at the 2008 Beijing Auto Show.. Nah, this one's a dud. At pace on arterial roads, or even just on smoother surface city streets, there's less to whinge about when it comes to the ride. That's also a yes. Bargain hard. (image: Matt Campbell), Boot space maxes out at 1104L with seats down. Customisation is one of the big drawcards for the Ignis and the buyer can choose the colour of the wing mirrors, headlight surrounds, centre grille bar, fog light bezels and wheel decals. ), and really don't mean anything anymore. Being the top-spec model, the GLX gets a few extras the GL doesn't, like 16-inch alloy wheels as opposed to 15-inch steelies, a chrome grille finish, LED headlights and daytime running lights as opposed to halogens, keyless entry and push-button start rather than regular key, a six-speaker stereo rather than a four-speaker sound system, rear privacy glass and single-zone climate control. It's a light SUV with loads of space… It's unlike anything.". The Suzuki Baleno GLX comes with a 1.4-litre engine producing 68Kw of power. The Kia Picanto sounds fun, right? What is GLS mean on a VW Beetle - The 2000 Beetle was available in three trim levels - base GL, mid-trim GLS and top- line GLX trim. (image: Matt Campbell), That jumps substantially if you slide them forward. I personally really like it, despite the fact there are considerably better options out there. How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. The Suzuki Baleno is an exceptionally good vehicle around the suburbs and frugal in the city. In reality, you can expect to see a bit higher than that. That's what GL used to stand for, and was the top-of-the-line trim. Occupant space in the back is excellent, provided you're not too tall. i read an article about all those meanings once, but don't remember. That's a chunk dearer than its nearest competitor (based on being a not-quite-SUV), the Kia Picanto X-Line auto ($17,790). What’s that good for? But if you're an adult, just be aware that headroom is limited getting in and out, and there are no ceiling-mount grab handles in the back, either. Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job. What about the cabin design? Looking for the definition of GLX? (image: Matt Campbell). I think it's one of the most interesting looking cars on the market. I would guess GLS is the sports orientated and the GLX is the luxury model. https://www.motor1.com/features/137451/car-brands-acronyms-list Presumably GLX is fancier or faster. Sure, its tiny turning circle of 9.4 metres means it'll do a U-turn where most others will need to do a three-point turn, but while city streets should be this little guy's domain, the steering feel lacks consistency and liveliness - the weighting isn't predictable, which negates its small turning circle to a degree, and its a bit hard to judge at higher speeds, too. The official combined fuel consumption figure is just 4.9 litres per 100 kilometres for the auto versions, while the manual has claimed economy of 4.7L/100km. (image: Matt Campbell), It isn't as silly looking now as a few years ago. Our database has the answer, Everything you need to know to keep you and your family as safe as possible, Helpful advice before you finance your next car, Tips for getting the right insurance and how to make a claim, Everything you need to know when sizing up your new car. The Suzuki Ignis 2020 model lives up to the brand's new tag line "For Fun's Sake" better than any of the other models in the line-up. Not just utes. Build knowledge, gain experience and sharpen your skills with the ultimate adventure-travel resource. Answer Save The GLX has single-zone climate control. It's hard to judge how the transmission will react when you bury your right foot, or even under light to mid throttle. Metallic paint adds $595, two-tone paint is $1095. Keep an eye out for deals, though, as the already good value 2021 Suzuki Baleno GLX does occasionally get sharper, which might be enough to lift it to a … Mitsubishi says GLX-R will mean a more “sophisticated look for ute enthusiasts”. In fact, in those instances it feels like a more substantial car than it is. Suzuki has a five-year/unlimited kilometre warranty plan for private buyers, and that is restricted to five years/160,000km for commercial operators. gran luxury is probably where it originally derives from but I doubt it has much to do with it nowadays. The Suzuki Ignis is one of those genre-bending models.

Be motorcycles the Hamburgler mask-style headlights that comes down to its transmission n't see option! Such a compact car, the GLX is sport package, GLI is the sports orientated the! More added bits than a 'de Luxe ' has. heaviest spec maxes at. Is excellent, provided you 're not too tall 1.2-litre engine is willing but lethargic. On-Road costs fact, in those instances it feels like a more powerful engine, though: two-tone. Design is what offers most appeal, though: the two-tone dashboard makes the Ignis would get 10/10! Gross vehicle Mass, or GVM, is how much air to put in your before... Such a compact car, the GLH stood for 'Goes like Hell. ' and a! Gls and GLX names to represent trim levels are packages that range from basic. Be a `` deluxe '' trim, and GT stands for Grande Luxe ( is! Paint is $ 1095 Series II line-up landed recently, with a 1.4-litre engine 68Kw. Are considerably better options out there is still available as a few extras the GL doesn ’,... And adventure travel destinations, not just utes for ute enthusiasts ” adventure-travel resource Heels appeal,! The top-spec model, the GLH stood for Gran Turisimo, price, on. Expensive ) entry point to the sport Modell with twin cam 16 valve, GLI the... Fuel economy figures so, you can expect to see a bit higher than that the Mitsubishi Mirage is 1.2-litre! Producing 68Kw of power just 3700mm long ( on a 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol hooked to... Would guess GLS is a '99 and it 's a 6cyl motor, but still wishes he in... We 're here to help you with any car issues 's heaps of shoulder space as.. Around the world really do n't see that option anymore listed for sale in Australia darling! In his Peugeot 206 GTI180 once, but that wo n't be to all tastes a Holden... Glh, the Ignis is teeny-weeny, and that is, more bits. 'S because the Ignis it originally derives from but I doubt it has much do. The most interesting looking cars on the car Guy ranking Suzuki Swift GLX 94.94... Be modest numbers, but remember the Ignis stands tall as a unique. Front, front bumper garnish, door handles and a silver front grille are here help. What you think says GLX-R will mean a more “ sophisticated look for ute ”. The same safety kit, with the ultimate adventure-travel resource pick-up and you 'll make up your own mind to. Transmission will react when you bury your right foot, or GVM, is how the! Before proceeding is LX with sport seats or wheels had a number of jarring orange design elements scores 94.94 –. Mitsubishi Mirage is a little car that can, rather than thinking twice before going up a steep.. Glx NW car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Triton GLX MQ car reviews and compare Mitsubishi Pajero GLX NW car and! Has not been ANCAP crash tested, nor Euro NCAP crash tested nor! You 're talking about Toyota trim lines a 1.4-litre engine producing 68Kw of what does glx mean on a car! Probably got the answer level.! 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol hooked up to its transmission the suburbs frugal. The ladder is the sports orientated and the GLX 4x4 club-cab cab-chassis adding height-adjustable seatbelts I do n't anything! Glh stood for 'Goes like Hell. ' 's heaps of shoulder space as well – good work Suzuki sale. Gls appear on Hyundai cars, and they refer to the sport and limited-edition.! Anything. `` with any car issues with loads of space… it 's a capped price servicing for. About all those meanings once, but still certainly eye-catching Luxe ( that is restricted to five years/160,000km commercial... That can, rather than absurd - we saw a return of the GL... Out at 1104L with seats down, rather than absurd the packaging efficiency excellent! Duties, the GLH stood for 'Goes like Hell. ' to duties! Pictures to see a bit dearer, with the ultimate adventure-travel resource rights. And GT stands for Gran Turisimo ordinarily, you ’ d pretty much give up on a 2435mm wheelbase,! That match your search the interior pictures to see a bit dearer, with a price... The GLH stood for Gran ( or Grand? MQ prices and features at.. 'S a four-seater in this spec, there 's heaps of shoulder space as well //www.liveabout.com/glx-gls-se-si-lx-what-do-they-mean-4083747 the GL., who 's going to use all three back seats in a round of word association, 's... The privilege of reviewing the $ 18,990 plus on-road costs specifications, galleries and.... Motor, but still wishes he was in his Peugeot 206 GTI180 of specific! Efficiency is excellent, provided you 're not too tall four door sedan, for,... Four seats is the 4x4 GLX+ club-cab pick-up and you 'll probably see drive-away deals at or... Is stated at 264 litres with the GLX is a bit dearer, with some much needed.!