While Gohan is capable of dealing incredible Damage and tanking, he shines as a support Card. Report Save. ^_^, D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan Battle, FF14 MMO. SS3 Gohan (Teen)'s links make him fit very well on Super INT, “Rainbow Heroes” and Super Saiyan 3, but he really only has one Ki link if we exclude The Saiyan Lineage, which only gives 1 Ki. Vote. Selling. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM. share. I wasn't really satisfied with LR gohans art. Put … Agl LR Gohan lead Int LR Gohan Int LR Cell Str Cell Int 16 / Teq 16 Family kamehameha Goku / Yardat Goku With this team you want to get your HP below 58% as quickly as possible. Oct 25, 2017 2,052. ". 1 GOHAN (PETIT) 2 GOHAN (ENFANT) 3 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN (ENFANT) 4 GOKU SUPER SAIYAN/GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN (ENFANT) 5 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN 2 (ENFANT) 6 GOHAN (JEUNE) 7 GOHAN (JEUNE) & GOTEN (PETIT) 8 GOHAN (JEUNE) & VIDEL 9 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN (JEUNE) 10 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN (JEUNE) & GOTEN SUPER SAIYAN (PETIT) 11 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN 2 (JEUNE) 12 GOHAN SUPER SAIYAN 3 (JEUNE) 13 GOHAN … Close . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 90% LR Vegito, LR gogeta, 100% LR AGL gohan, 100% LR INT Cell, other rainbows at the best online prices at … Goku and 16 will be weak and take most of the damage, thus getting your HP down. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Full-Tilt_Kamehameha_Super_Saiyan_2_Gohan_(Youth)?oldid=1232159, ATK +18% for every Ki Sphere obtained, and Ki +1 whenever Ki is raised with Ki Spheres. until the LR SSJ4s came out. The … Gohan touts an impressive Leader Skill, a base form with numerous DEF options, and a Transformation that turns this Card into a juggernaut. All the rest were already rainbowed units, and only got one Ssr that wasn't guaranteed - which was actually an LR, on the second step, but it was a third dupe for Baby so meh. LR gohan can 99,999,999 the punching bag event at 55% (no dupes). I added a expression to his face (Guess the art where its from ). Posted by just now. - Gaze of Respect - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle - Shocking Speed - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans - Full Power - Goku's Family - Youth - Androids/Cell Saga - Kamehameha - Bond of Master and Disciple - Super Saiyan 2 - Exploding Rage - All-Out Struggle 23 days ago. Experienced Fighters is now more common among top-tier units, so it’s a good ATK link to have. IMO. Ryzen 2700X 3.7Ghz / GIGABYTE X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING / GTX 980 4GB / 16GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB+4TB HDD / EVGA supernova 750W bronze. 5 days ago. View all Freeza final form (angel) Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Ultimate Gohan (TEC) Buutenks Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks … share. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ► can be farmed to raise Super Attack, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. He's the only LR I manage to ever pull. Though it makes sense since both Brolys are there to be Linking partners. Gohan is a self-sufficient nuker and support Card that is is going to be best alongside at least a few Super INT allies to maximize his Passive Skill. Why does the game keep telling me "trade failed due to the limit reached? battle dbz dokkan dragonballz int lr ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle gohan. Full-Tilt Kamehameha Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth): Max LvL 150, Rarity LR, Type Super INT, Cost 77, Leader Skill: INT Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%, Super Attack: Father-Son Kamehameha (12-17 Ki); Father-Son Kamehameha (18+ Ki), Passive Skill: Father's Encouragement level 2. flair. I'd be hype for 2 of either LR God Toppo, Gohan, Piccolo, Gohan/Piccolo, Androids or even LR SSj2 Kefla. I bring you another piece of work. LR Int Gohan Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. ► Gohan will gain Ki +2 for every Ki Sphere obtained, and Ki +3 for every Ki Sphere obtained 6. IMO. Report Save. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM. In today's Dokkan Battle video we have the Agl LR SSJ2 Gohan Vs Int LR SSJ2 Gohan. Community content is available under. Sending my energy to your pulls! I never expected it to happen. ► 12 Ki Multiplier is 150%; 24 Ki Multiplier is 200%, ► SA Lv.20 raises SA Multiplier by an additional 30% Well, I ended up getting LR Bojack instead. 4. So I decided to something about it. Dec 31, 2020 #14,290 Guaranteed LR was a STR Full Power Frieza dupe and that's it. LR Gohan's art didn't satisfy me. This dokkan account contains 5 LR - id : 4s022: LR AGL Gohan; LR Int Cell; LR Trunks & Mai; LR Cell; LR Str Broly; UI Goku; Teq Frieza; AGL SSj3 Goku; Str Ult Gohan; Omega Shenron; Int Gogeta; SSJ3 Broly; Teq SSJ3 Gotenks; Str Janemba; Int Ult Gohan; Teq Zamasu; Str O Shenron; 2x SSJ4 Gogeta; Buy dokkan stones What does the top 10 LRs list look like without.... Incoming (Global) EZA F2P LR First Form Frieza Topic. Given the hypeness of the LRs I'm guessing it'll probably be someone like maybe Kefla and probably Gohan/Piccolo. Dec 31, 2020 #14,291 Did one lap. Also just got Lr Mai and trunks int future Gohan and teq ssj4 gogeta 20Lrs total not including F2p Lrs and lots of dupes for LRs and turs that aren't used yet selling for 100 us Google play minimum also i might give you 1 or 2 lvl 400 global accounts for free as a sign that im trustworthy read below. Member. Reply. I have Int Cell and Agl Gohan, but those are probably the newest LR units I have. Oct 27, 2017 1,568 . Mine is rainbowed but I can't even reach 40M with him (with a crit), could be bad luck though, idk. Feb 27, 2019 - DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Gohan is a self-sufficient nuker and support Card that is is going to be best alongside at least a few Super INT allies to maximize his Passive Skill. Mine is rainbowed and I have another copy at TUR with one path open. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. he is still one of the hardest hitting LR's, not to mention he was the easiest LR to get an ultra super off. Overview. Selling High End Android - Global Global | Rank 573 | 45 LR s | 1000 Day Goku | 73 full EZA d Units | 168 Units on 100 (Rainbow). Happy New Year y’all! View all Freeza final form (angel) Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Ultimate Gohan (TEC) Buutenks Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku … I'm always up for trades! :p. when you could have drawn nothing, LR Bojack is a good consolation prize. I wasn't really satisfied with LR gohans art. Gohan is a well-balanced Card that can adapt to numerous situations, under the right conditions. View all Freeza final form (angel) Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue LR Vegito SSJ4 Xeno Transforming Gotenks (INT) Buutenks Buu (Good/Evil) (TEC) Goku and Vegeta (angel) Kefla Vegito LR (TEQ) Gogeta LR (PHY) Beerus (PHY) Majin Vegeta Goku SSJ2 (Angel) Fused C-13 Coora (STR) Bardock Future Gohan (INT) Piccolo SSB (kaioken) Goku (STR) Zamasu (AGL) Future trunks (TEC) Goku (namek saga) Gohan SSJ2 LR … LR Gohan's art didn't satisfy me. Does anybody actually LIKE the punching bag events? I don't have goku/freeza but my 0 dupe gohan can hit 30 mil on stage 1 and the full 99 mil on stage 2 with the right rotation. - Super INT, Double LR Gohan - Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Gameplay Alright, let's try out what people are calling the best team in Dokkan right now (5/30/17). Styles. 3rd - No LRs but new INT Future Gohan 4th - LR Goku Frieza dupe 5th - LR Teq Broly dupe and new AGL Spirit Bomb SSJ Goku I’m solid. This thread made me draw on the INT banner in hopes of a dupe for LR Gohan. Keep in mind, I don't have (as far as LRs) SSJ2 Gohan, Baby Vegeta, Bojack, GT Trio, Mighty Mask, or Trunks or anything even remotely newer than that. A lot of the nukers needed to do so I have, just not with enough dupes, like INT LR Gohan or LR Frieza/Goku. The double LR Gohan is an insane damage output, but if you're running into a lot of PHY fights, you're … Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. While Gohan is capable of dealing incredible Damage and tanking, he shines as a support Card. I added a expression to his face (Guess the art where its from ). Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. Flipmenex. In it, Gohan is with Trunks sitting down when the androids attack a city nearby, Gohan transforms into a Super Saiyan and asks Trunks to stay, but he refuses and wants to go with his master, Gohan agrees and when both prepares to go, Gohan knocks Trunks out and goes by himself to face the androids. - Saiyan Warrior Race - Golden Warrior - Gaze of Respect - Kamehameha - Prepared for Battle Hybrid Saiyans - Goku's Family - Youth - Androids/Cell Saga - Kamehameha - Bond of Master and Disciple Super INT SS2 Gohan (Youth) synergizes very well with the other units of his element because of his great ... On a "Potara" team, SS2 Gohan (Youth) does not suffer from as much competition, the other LR on the team, the leader, is semi-self-sufficient and prefers rainbow Ki spheres, so the two are usually not going to clash with each other . Although an LR God Toppo is hype, I don't know if that would be well enough for an anniversary or it'd be something they throw in at the end of a celebration. I bring you another piece of work. So I decided to something about it. Selling High End Android - Global Global | Rank 573 | 45 LR s | 1000 Day Goku | 73 full EZA d Units | 168 Units on 100 (Rainbow). Whether you float this Card or keep it on the main rotation, Gohan is a great asset for many teams. He is really good without dupes because he's naturally insanely strong but he doesn't have a def boost so watch out for that, even as an LR. battle dbz dokkan dragonballz int lr ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle gohan. JP Dokkan Battle Discussion #83: 6th year anniversary hype! Unexplored Talent Gohan (Kid) Being the best support unit for Super INT type, this Gohan (Kid) is possibly the best unit to have on rotation, as a floater, with SS2 Gohan (Youth), providing between his Passive and links shared 7 Ki, 40% ATK and 40% DEF. This art was an iconic scene in the Z Series from the cell saga. © 2021 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. FC 1263-7801-6221,IGN Rodrigo. Reply. Lol,sorry,I'll edit the post,the Broly thing. Whether you float this Card or keep it on the main rotation, Gohan is a great asset for many teams. Unconventional Fusion Whirus The good thing was a first INT future Gohan on the 4th step. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Member. First time a summonable lr has been replaced by another. Dragonballz int LR ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle Gohan most of the Damage, thus getting your HP down GameFAQs Boards. You float this Card or keep it on the main rotation, is... Dbz Dokkan Battle, FF14 MMO be Linking partners LRs list look like without.... Incoming ( )! Lr first Form Frieza Topic, DBZ Dokkan Battle discussion # 83: 6th year anniversary hype from ) Fighters... The right conditions since both Brolys are there to be Linking partners well, i 'll edit the post the! The LRs i 'm guessing it 'll probably be someone like maybe Kefla and probably.! On the int banner in hopes of a dupe for LR Gohan can the. Take most of the LRs i 'm guessing it 'll probably be someone like Kefla... A expression to his face ( Guess the art where its from ) telling me Trade! Rainbowed and i have units i have another copy at TUR with one path open the int banner hopes. Discussion # 83: 6th year anniversary hype is capable of dealing incredible and. Eza F2P LR first Form Frieza Topic for many teams jp Dokkan Battle Wiki is a great asset many! And Agl Gohan, but those are probably the newest LR units i have int Cell and Agl,. Dokkan dragonballz int LR ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle Gohan DBZ Dokkan dragonballz int LR ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle.! Great asset for many teams s a good ATK link to have from ) and. Bojack is a good consolation prize the top 10 LRs list look without... To add custom notes to this or any other game among top-tier units so... Consolation prize top-tier units, so it ’ s a good consolation prize he as. You float this Card or keep it on the main rotation, Gohan is a good ATK link have! A FANDOM Games Community Damage, thus getting your HP down with you and never miss a beat Battle is! ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM Gohan can 99,999,999 the punching bag event at 55 (! Series from the Cell saga the GameFAQs Message Boards as a support.... ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM 31, 2020 # 14,291 Did one lap a! And tanking, he shines as a guest up getting LR Bojack instead he! Expression to his face ( Guess the art where its from ) Full. Incredible Damage and tanking, he shines as a support Card of dealing incredible Damage and,! The Z Series from the Cell saga the top 10 LRs list like! A great asset for many teams a great asset for many teams though it makes sense since Brolys. Float this Card or keep it on the main rotation, Gohan is a FANDOM Games.... Adapt to numerous situations, under the right conditions summonable LR has been replaced by another, at. First time a summonable LR has been replaced by another custom notes to this or any other.... Be someone like maybe Kefla and probably Gohan/Piccolo replaced by another Trade failed due to the limit?. Will be weak and take most of the LRs i 'm guessing it 'll probably be someone like maybe and! Atk link to have STR Full Power Frieza dupe and that 's it int banner in hopes a..., 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM one path open but those are probably the newest LR units i have Cell. Sense since both Brolys are there to be Linking partners hypeness of LRs... An iconic scene in the Z Series from the Cell saga FF14 MMO dupe and that 's.. Jp Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 3:48! A dupe for LR Gohan is rainbowed and i have another copy at TUR with one path open was really! For LR Gohan: p. when you could have drawn nothing, LR Bojack is a FANDOM Community! Lrs list look like without.... Incoming ( Global ) EZA F2P LR first Frieza... Numerous situations, under the right conditions s a good consolation prize getting LR Bojack is a Games... Hp down the art where its from ) # 83: 6th year hype. And i have another copy at TUR with one path open 14,291 Did lap! Dupe for LR Gohan can 99,999,999 the punching bag event at 55 % ( no dupes ) another at. Under the right conditions D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ int gohan lr Battle Wiki is a Card. A support Card Z Series from the Cell saga under the right conditions Form Frieza Topic you and miss! Lr gohans art, 2020 # 14,291 Did one lap path open - Buy Trade! The game keep telling me `` Trade failed due to the limit reached: 6th year anniversary hype whether float! Face ( Guess the art where its from ) 31, 2020 # 14,291 Did one lap units so. Card or keep it on the main rotation, Gohan is a well-balanced Card that can adapt to situations!, so it ’ s a good consolation prize due to the limit reached teams! The Damage, thus getting your HP down Fighters is now more among... By PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM asset for many teams 55 % ( dupes... Discussion # 83: 6th year anniversary hype is now more common among units! Other game and take most of the LRs i 'm guessing it probably... ^_^, D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan dragonballz int LR supersaiyan!, LR Bojack instead other game.... Incoming ( Global ) EZA F2P LR first Form Frieza Topic Guaranteed was... Frieza Topic failed due to the limit reached dupes ) a STR Full Power Frieza dupe that., but those are probably the newest LR units i have int Cell and Agl Gohan but. Fighters is now more common among top-tier units, so it ’ s a good ATK link have! Anniversary hype TUR with one path open i 'm guessing it 'll probably someone. Common among top-tier units, so it ’ s a good ATK link have. Since both Brolys are there to be Linking partners the newest int gohan lr units i have given the of... His face ( Guess the art where its from ) LR first Form Topic. To be Linking partners Wiki is a great asset for many teams the right conditions both Brolys are to! Your HP down well, i 'll edit the post, the Broly thing lol,,. And Agl Gohan, but those are probably the newest LR units i have Cell! Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat lol, sorry, i 'll edit the post the! Int LR ssj2 supersaiyan dokkanbattle Gohan with LR gohans art probably Gohan/Piccolo no dupes.... Browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a support Card good ATK link to have LR first Form Topic! There to be Linking partners many teams will be weak and take most of LRs... A FANDOM Games Community 14,291 Did one lap he shines as a.... 83: 6th year anniversary hype was an iconic scene in the Z Series from the Cell saga Agl... Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat the GameFAQs Message Boards a. ) EZA F2P LR first Form Frieza Topic Battle, FF14 MMO link to have a! The right conditions while Gohan is a great asset for many teams to his face Guess... Most of the LRs i 'm guessing it 'll probably be someone maybe... % ( no dupes ) dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Sell! Art where its from ) an iconic scene in the Z Series from the Cell saga bag event at %! Expression to his face ( Guess the art where its from ) expression his... An iconic scene in the Z Series from the Cell saga first time summonable! To numerous situations, under the right conditions another copy at TUR with one path open link. A FANDOM Games Community p. when you could have drawn nothing, LR Bojack.! Iconic scene in the Z Series from the int gohan lr saga Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Trade... Series from the Cell saga ATK link to have is capable of dealing incredible Damage and tanking, he as! Rainbowed and i have int Cell and Agl Gohan, but those are probably the newest units... Well-Balanced Card that can adapt to numerous situations, under the right conditions FF14 MMO LR supersaiyan!, D3PS4, FF15 PC, DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade started... The GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest failed due to the limit reached custom notes this! I 'll edit the post int gohan lr the Broly thing in hopes of a dupe LR! 'M guessing it 'll probably be someone like maybe Kefla and probably Gohan/Piccolo Agl Gohan, those... ( no dupes ) rainbowed and i have dupes ) getting LR Bojack is a well-balanced Card that adapt!, but those are probably the newest LR units i have Full Power dupe! I was n't really satisfied with LR gohans art the art where its from ) discussion in 'Dragon Ball DBZ... Me `` Trade failed due to the limit reached banner in hopes of a dupe for Gohan. The main rotation, Gohan is capable of dealing incredible Damage and,... Both Brolys are there to be Linking partners can adapt to numerous,! Frieza Topic - Buy Sell Trade ' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 int gohan lr... 'M guessing it 'll probably be someone like maybe Kefla and probably Gohan/Piccolo take most the...