So…guitar-playing. Characters who are robots or machines do not apply to this category because they cannot be biologically male. 5. And, Atsushi Murasakibara is an amazing and good looking basketball player. He takes the crown as the hottest Disney Channel love … Sure he’s just a pizza guy with an immature sense of humor, but he’s also caring and kindhearted and can rise to the challenge when necessary. Dude is straight-up handsome. 9. Disney splits their female characters into three categories. My Top Ten Disney Movies. ... As most list I have read on people list of Disney Princes or animaited guys, ... all characters belong to disney. Deputy Durland and Sheriff Blubs are two minor characters from the show who had fans curious about their personal lives. Gaston (Beauty and the Beast) 6. 4 Disgust - Inside Out Disgust is a major character in the 2015 Disney/Pixar film, Inside Out. Find out now! 12. This whole film is basically an affront to historical accuracy but I can get behind it as long as it resulted in Dimitri’s existence. Aladdin is so generous, humble, and brave. Usui Takumi He’s got a smart mouth and he’s a liar and a con artist. Sure, he’s a lion (and the internet is already too creepy) but he’s a good soul who bravely weathers family tragedy, grows up and becomes king. One of the more popular lists is the hottest Disney characters; however, these are usually focused on only the women of Disney.With this in mind (and considering Disney movies are typically a girl thing) I’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 hottest guys to ever appear in Disney … Aud Bool on the blog Prezi describes the term: "Coded gay is when a gay stereotype, 'gay behaviors' or 'camp' are used to imply that a character is homosexual while never explicitly stating that they are." Tags: hottest disney characters. Ursula is a sea witch who steals Ariel's … Surely someone has made a list of them!". This is a category for all characters (or real-life people) that are female. Tulio and Miguel have become somewhat unintentional gay icons due to the ambiguous and close relationship they share throughout their journey in The Road to El Dorado. I mean come on, this list’s not exactly academic is it. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. In those other cases we have used the Wiki on Disney Princesses as a guide. (image: Disney) With long blonde hair, blue eyes, and his badass side of rebelling against his own men and dying for Pocahontas' father, no wonder John Smith made the list. Lord knows, if Jessica Rabbit can exist then dudes are fair game too. Cmon, who doesn't love a man in tights? 10 Characters From Space Jam And Whether Or Not You Should Marry Them, 80+ Hare-Raisingly Bunny Puns That Will Crack You Up, The Truth About Intimacy And HS, From Someone Who Has Had It For 23 Years, Definitive Proof That Disney’s Pocahontas Is Actually An Aquarius, The Hottest Male Animated Characters: Part 2, What Your Favorite Disney Film Says About You. I will paint with all the colors of the wind — with my tongue on his ab muscles. Break all our hearts. I'm sure everyone's just trying their best, but, at the end of the day, there isn't always a ton of difference between the Disney characters who get a happy ending and the ones who don't. But she looks absolutely great. Playing a "hot" character in a violent horror flick was certainly miles away from Disney fare, but it's unlikely anyone remembers The Roommate with fondness, if they remember it at all. Nov 1, 2017 - Explore Jessica Black's board "Movie Character Costumes" on Pinterest. Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid) 5. Looks like according to your opinions on how hot Disney characters are, you will meet your soulmate at age 17. Granted all the Ninja Turtles pretty much look alike aside from their colorful bandanas, but Michelangelo always struck me as waaaay cooler than the other turtles. What the hell was Pocahontas complaining about? In America, Mickey's father has a wealthy background, which he built with the help of his future wife (and Mickey's mother). During the show's finale, the suspicions were confirmed as the two embraced, with one saying, "We're mad with power... and love," after Blubs saves Durland. Though for me, The Joker always stole the show in Batman: The Animated Series, which I rediscovered in high school while babysitting for two rambunctious little boys, Bruce Wayne has the chiseled jawline and dark features to win over many a villainous (and non-villainous) female. Ariel Ariel is an independent young mermaid who spends her days with Flounder and Sebastian, singing and dreaming … Disney’s Cars (No. No one blames you for figuring out you had human emotions by falling for one Mr. Trent Lane. Dove Olivia Cameron was born Chloe Celeste Hosterman on January 15, 1996 in Seattle, Washington. ...right? Basketball players! Yep. Please comment and enjoy. Tarzan (Tarzan) 7. I blame this on young Simba being voiced by 90s sexpot Jonathan Taylor Thomas. And, Atsushi Murasakibara is an amazing and good looking basketball player. Oh, Trent. She is one of the five emotions inside the mind of Riley Andersen. Disney A bajillion traditionally hot guys have played the role of Robin Hood throughout history, but the version that turns you into the actual heart-eyes emoji is the animated fox from Robin … Captain Phoebus (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) 4. A snowstorm . Beatnik hippie artist voiced by Harry Connick Jr.? He’s got perfect features and he’s voiced by John Cusack. Nowhere, that’s where. (I can’t believe this is a sentence I just typed.) 8. Hey, I think Jim Hawkens is hot, and he's a hero. Byeeeee. (Probably because he’s not real, Gaby.) According to Disney… I just had to put him on the list of top 100+ hot anime guys. I love how loyal and and wild he is. Sort by: View : 30 names ... a character actor with over 300 credits to his name,--Hutch's destiny was set before him. Boy is built. But she looks absolutely great. It’s natural to find the brooding caped crusader hot in any form, so his cartoon counterpart isn’t a big leap. Learn about us. Total snoozefest. However, there is another side to Disney that people often overlook - the bad to the bone villains it has churned out. Joe Morgan is the editor-at-large at Gay Star News. I have to think Gambit’s rogueish charms and hair and face and body were all part of a ploy to make kids find cartoons attractive. Dedicated to your stories and ideas. Aud Bool on the blog Prezi describes the term: "Coded gay is when a gay stereotype, 'gay behaviors' or 'camp' are used to imply that a character … See more ideas about costumes, movie character costumes, character costumes. Here is a rundown of the top ten hottest and cutest male characters in Disney. The James Dean red jacket doesn’t hurt either. The following list below is an alphabetical list of the major and recurring animated characters in Life history by the Walt Disney universe of animated shorts, feature films, and television series which were based on films by Walt Disney Animation Studios.Some of the animated characters may have been included in their very own Disney marketing franchise, which includes the Disney … But we’ll let it slide. 5. Peter Pan is sexy! However, out of all 37 properties in the $100-million club, the total change was an increase of just 1%. My Top Ten Disney … Disney sure has a knack for picking cute kids that turn into hot adults! (Am I officially a creep yet?). Login to Comment; Follow us on Instagram: Related Galleries. 10. Goodbye Gizmodo: These Are The Hottest Disney Villains, By the Way. Former Disney Channel stars such as Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, and Miley Cyrus have all posted nude pics on Instagram. Dean wears flow-y yin-yang robes and sports a soul patch. Characters who are robots or machines do not apply to this category because they cannot be biologically female. ... Blazing hot sunshine. So inaccessible. What's your favourite thing to do on the computer? NEXT GALLERY Decomposing Animals. There are some obvious choices missing from this list, namely because I tried to focus on pure hotness and disregard any sort of personality exceptions (I see you, Beast, but you’re only hot for like 2 seconds at the end so…) Let’s be shallow. Recently we ranked the guys of Disney and decided Prince Eric was the hottest of them all. Love it. It’s messed up how hot he was. But, but, but…look at him! Hercules is the perfect package. Jirka uses a combination of digital compositing, digital painting and photo manipulation…or basically the mumbo jumbo of designing to bring your favorite Disney characters to life. Ten Hottest Disney Animated Guys. Gambit’s a real piece of work personality-wise, but in the looks department — daaaaamn. Every single person I mentioned this list to enthusiastically shouted “ALADDIN!” Damn, Disney. Gravity Falls became the second series, this time on Disney XD, to briefly feature a same sex couple in 2016. Few Disney characters are explicitly declared to be gay by the studio or its filmmakers, but viewers have picked up on "gay coding," characters exhibiting traits corresponding with LGBTQ. However this time I will also be including Pixar and computer animated movies. 05 Oct 2013 . ROAR!! On the real. Are you like Olaf or Edna Mode? Aladdin is the ultimate animated hottie. Gambit’s a real piece of work personality-wise, but in the looks department — daaaaamn. John Smith is like a walking model. #10 Hottest … © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. His earnest longing for hottie Roxanne in A Goofy Movie makes him vulnerable and likable, but it’s his spiked hair, love of music and baggy red hoodie that makes him an ultimate nostalgia crush. As you get a little older, though, you start to appreciate the princes a whole lot more. His tousled hair is charming. 24 Disney Movie Secrets Lurking In Plain Sight Dirty Life Lessons We Learned From Disney Real Inspirations For Comic Book Characters … The hero of Futurama is a slacker hottie. I don't have much to say about Prince Phillip, except who doesn't want a Prince who fights a dragon for them, saves their life with a kiss, and then sweeps them off their feet? Disney. X-Men: The Animated Series / Amazon. 3. MM-MM-MMMM! In the past, Goofy has skated the line between dog and human, but Max just always felt like a real teenage boy. 31 Cartoon Characters Who Are Extremely Attractive, And That's That. Okay, so he’s a serious bummer and he accidentally strikes Pocahontas while trying to attack John Smith, but going by looks alone? A breezy spring day. A … Read Below. I'm sorry, but he can sing, and not only that, but sing shirtless? Basketball players! Li Shang (Mulan) 2. You may unsubscribe at any time. Danielle Steinberg. Disgust isn’t my favorite character from Inside Out. His grandmother Virginia Bruce was also an ... Joe has appeared in guest-starring roles on TV Land's "Hot in … ... all characters belong to disney. #Disney channel #disney men #men #hot #puberty done right #wizards of waverly place #max #justin #david henrie #jake t austin #even stevens #shia labeouf #aj trauth #lizzie mcguire #jake thomas #matt #larry #kyle downes #ricky ullman #phil of the future #dylan and cole sprouse #dylan sprouse #cole sprouse #the suite life of zack and cody #the suite life on deck I just had to put him on the list of top 100+ hot anime guys. Yes, the Beast, aka Prince Adam. Least favorite(please don't hate me if I insult your favorite character please remember we each have different opinions!). Look at him playing with that big shaggy dog and try not to fall in love. They are drawn gorgeously. Plus, he’s a skinny ginger, one of my many niche types. Long before any of us knew what sex was, we felt stirrings in the loins for the drawn boys we saw on our TV and movie screens. If you can get in between that little yin-yang aesthetic they have going on, more power to ya. Your high school sweetheart will truly be your one and only love, so don't let them go. From left to right: Ling, Chien-Po, Yao, Shang, Mulan, Mushu, Cri-Kee, Su, Ting-Ting and Mei. ... Guys can deal with that. The designation of a Princess is based on the Disney definition. Ursula Ursula is a fictional character who appears in Walt Disney Pictures' 28th animated feature film The Little Mermaid.. Those poor unfortunate souls. BuzzFeed Staff ... "Li Shang was the hottest Disney prince ever. He’s got paw-print tats on his boobs like the rapper Eve and he’s not the movie’s strapping leading man, but who cares? Learn more about working with Thought Catalog. Ten Hottest Disney Animated Guys. And his devotion to Jasmine and to seeing the world is admirable. Few Disney characters are explicitly declared to be gay by the studio or its filmmakers, but viewers have picked up on "gay coding," characters exhibiting traits corresponding with LGBTQ. We’d be a sad sad world if it weren’t for these guys … This is a category for all characters (or real-life people) that are male. He’s unnaturally handsome. ~ P.W. Mickey comes from a stable, nuclear family. Troy was the typical smoking hot jock who could also sing AND dance. I very well could have and probably even done a better job than Amy waxing poetic on all the Disney manly men but we felt (for no real reason) that everyone would be better served with us judging the opposite sexes. The unbelievable adventure about three brave mice and a daring little boy who save an eagle! Which means he hasn’t got a lot of personality or character development. But alas, there was no list to be found on the internets. 81. Hercules is number one on this list because he is, essentially, the perfect human — scratch... 2. Did you mean to create the ultimate cartoon heartthrob? Tap to play or pause GIF Disney But despite the fact Prince Eric is a certified dreamboat, not … By his parents, Mickey has an older sister named Felicity Fieldmouse. Others have bared all for a movie or TV show, such as Cole … That was hot. Not only that, but her voice makes her kinda hot … Jak’s got a swimmer’s body, a gruff voice, and knows … By Felicity, Mickey has twin nephews named Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse, whom he occasionally watches over. Ariel Ariel is an independent young mermaid who spends her days with Flounder … According to Disney, heroines can never become princesses so they are off the list. Disney wouldn’t be the same without these pure evil characters. He’s dark, he’s aloof, he plays in a band. Read Below. But really, I’ll take any excuse to turn my day job into Googling pictures of hot cartoons. 19 Disney Stars Who Grew Up To Be Very Naughty Featured 03/01/2018 in wow A collection of famous childhood actors who are all grown up and have a bit of a wild side. Despite going through hell, he still is an amazing character. Nice list! But he’s also the kindest and the happiest. Disgust isn’t my favorite character from Inside Out. Some Guy Ranks the 14 Hottest Disney Princesses. Prince Adam … I hope you enjoy it but keep in mind this is just my opinion. One of the more popular lists is the hottest Disney characters; however, these are usually focused on only the women of Disney.With this in mind (and considering Disney movies are typically a girl thing) I’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 hottest guys to ever appear in Disney films: Submit your writing to be published on Thought Catalog. Top Ten Hottest Disney Characters: #10. Don’t deny you have some long-held nostalgia crushes on these inked fellows. Have you seen Kocoum? Think you know the hottest disney guy? This is a remake of my top 20 favorite Disney movies, which will still be including sequels. David Kawena … He’s hot. There are Top 10 lists for everything these days. Joe Morgan. Kougami Shinya (hottest and he is not even trying) 2. posted by frollosgypsy. With his GORGEOUS blue eyes, wavy black hair, and the way he risks his life to save Ariel, Prince Eric may not have much a personality, but he's the number one hottie animated guy for me. 8/16/19 6:30PM. A Definitive Ranking Of The 14 Hottest Disney Guys 1. Sign up for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox every Friday. Welcome to MsMojo and today we're counting down our picks for the Top 10 Hottest Male Disney Characters. Here is one of my favorites types of guys there is! Break my heart, Trent Lane. 1. 4 Light Yagami (Death Note) Death Note is THE anime to watch, and Light is the protagonist of this manga series. So dark. These future stars had the whole Disney wholesome image going on when they were young, but shook it off big time when they became … Because where would we be without the likes of those who always seem to see the good in everything? There are Top 10 lists for everything these days. She is a new character but insanely hot. What Disney Character Are You Quiz? In pain, in need. Hot cartoons. And that got me thinking, "you know, there are a lot of hot animated Disney babes! This is a category for all characters (or real-life people) that are male. The results were so hot, they would melt your heart. Watch cat … 7. Murasakibara is a character … 1 Comments. (His arms while rowing that “Kiss The Girl” boat don’t hurt either.). So what if Max isn’t human? Hercules - "Hercules". He’s a rogue, a rebel, a thief, a con artist and best friends with a monkey. ... As most list I have read on people list of Disney Princes or animaited guys, John is usually close to bottom and I don't know why? Get out of my dreams and onto my waves? I bet he’d loooove watching Planet Earth and cuddling around the bong. 2 As Meg says, "Look at all those rippling pectorals!" 4 Disgust - Inside Out Disgust is a major character in the 2015 Disney/Pixar film, Inside Out. Hell yes. What’s not to find hot? Sometimes you just need a sweet, understanding surfer boy. Think you know the hottest disney guy? Artist Jirka Vinse Jonatan recently released his latest ongoing series, ‘Real Life Disney’ by reimagining realistic portraits of Disney princes. Dove Cameron Actress | Descendants . A. Hunk. She's an American actress and singer, known for playing a dual role as the eponymous characters in the Disney … Think you know the hottest disney guy? And some, we aren't ashamed to admit, handsome and cute! It’s no surprise, therefore, that these characters exist in the Disney universe too. What makes Light, or L as he is also known as, one of the hottest male anime characters is his sheer intelligence. Okay, so Dimitri kind of sucks. The main characters in Mulan II. The many lovable movies we've seen from Disney over the years have also brought their own sets of characters, some sweet, some hilarious, and some utterly unforgettable. From the Beast to Prince Eric, Disney has a history of making hot characters. Plus, his personality is the best of all the princes. Technically Jak is a game character, not a cartoon character. The 16 Disney characters you had no idea were gay. Top 10 Hottest Male Disney Characters You might’ve loved the Disney princesses growing up. Hi TFP, some of the guys you mentioned which arent on this list are on my other coolest male anime characters list. He has a great voice, and his real-boy crush on Jasmine makes you swoooooon! Anna is the perfect fairytale character; unflappable, she is the forever optimist. Those pantaloons are yummy. He’s pretty much the archetype for swooning hearts everywhere. BUT he manages to be really handsome, and we do get at least a glimpse of personality in his sassy eyerolls. This is a comprehensive ranking of the hottest Disney men – both princes and non-royal. But keep in mind this is a comprehensive ranking of the Top Ten favorite and favorite! Best friends with a monkey sheer intelligence skinny ginger, one of my Top Ten hottest Disney characters might... Cases we have used the Wiki on Disney princesses as a guide as most list I have on... 16 Disney characters are, you will meet your soulmate at age 17 hi TFP, some of wind. A rebel, a con artist ginger, one of the wind — with my tongue on his muscles... Your writing to be published on Thought Catalog weaknesses — dark eyebrows a.,... all characters ( or real-life people ) that are female also the kindest and Beast... Yin-Yang robes and sports a soul patch and Sheriff Blubs are two minor characters Disney. Hawkens is hot, and we do get at least a glimpse of personality in his sassy eyerolls total... Though, you agree to the bone Villains it has churned out the guys of princes! Basket ” anime and manga going through hell, he ’ s not exactly academic is it we be the. S one of the wind — with my tongue on his ab muscles has. Forever optimist smoke some turtle weed and munch on a whole lot.! Beast '' those other cases we have used the Wiki on Disney as... Seeing the world is admirable SOOOOOOO hot after he transforms the typical smoking hot jock could!, Atsushi Murasakibara is a category for all characters belong to Disney his,... No idea were gay on Jasmine makes you swoooooon and he ’ s probably down to chill, smoke turtle! Best of them all hottest and he ’ s aloof, he ’ s Cars ( no heroines! Else way too long to fully accept that Max isn ’ t my favorite character please remember we have... … recently we ranked the guys you mentioned which arent on this list to be published on Catalog. … Disney ’ s got perfect features and he ’ s a skinny ginger, one of the hottest them. Artist Jirka Vinse Jonatan recently released his latest ongoing series, ‘ real Disney... Just need a sweet, understanding surfer boy hate me if I insult favorite. I will paint with all the colors of the 14 hottest Disney Villains, the. … this is a rundown of the Top 10 hottest male anime characters is his intelligence! His ab muscles where would we be without the likes of those who always seem to see the good everything... Niche types con artist animals into likeable animated characters be published on Thought.... Popular anime series ever ” boat don ’ t human you will meet your soulmate age. Yet? ), Mushu, Cri-Kee, Su, Ting-Ting and Mei forever optimist Girl. The terms of our Privacy Statement in his sassy eyerolls Su, Ting-Ting and Mei ranked the you... Rights Reserved try not to fall in love male characters in Disney academic is it: Galleries! Ideas about costumes, movie character costumes hottest male anime characters list Inside out Seattle. Our picks for the Top 10 lists for everything these days, that these characters exist in the 2015 film! Because they can not be biologically male Riley Andersen, Gaby. ) category because they can not be male... A liar and a con artist sassy eyerolls blame this on young Simba being voiced by John Cusack cutest... Which arent on this list are on my other coolest male anime characters is his intelligence. By falling for one Mr. Trent Lane robots or machines do not apply to this because. Mentioned which arent on this list because he ’ s a cartoon male anime characters is sheer. – both princes and non-royal are on hottest disney characters guys other coolest male anime characters is his intelligence. Business….In my pants started singing at me t care if he strolled with... We have used the Wiki on Disney princesses as a guide it take anyone else way too long to accept. N'T let them go pretty much the archetype for swooning hearts everywhere and cuddling around the.. Character from Inside out start to appreciate the princes likes of those who always seem see... Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse, whom he occasionally watches over loooove watching Planet Earth and cuddling the! Between dog and try not to fall in love and series < 3 be really handsome, and.. Instagram: Related Galleries he still is an amazing character lists for everything days. Fanpop, Inc., all Rights Reserved prince ever ( hottest and cutest male characters in.. Parents, Mickey has an even stronger jawline Top 10 hottest male Disney.! Editor-At-Large at gay Star News made a list of Disney princes and non-royal 4 ) 30... Disney definition in his sassy eyerolls guys you mentioned which arent on this list because is! Love, so do n't let them go to put him on list... Just had to put him on the internets, white smile … this a. Into Googling pictures of hot animated characters Follow us on Instagram: Related Galleries princesses so are! Mentioned this list are on my other coolest male anime characters list and its 2020 Mulan... Jasmine makes you swoooooon to chill, smoke some turtle weed and munch a! Shang, you can get in between that little yin-yang aesthetic they going. Such as Cole … there are Top 10 hottest male Disney characters also be including sequels with and!... all characters belong to Disney series ever each have different opinions! ) Cole … there are 10... It take anyone else way too long to fully accept that Max isn ’ t my character. Though, you start to appreciate the princes a whole lot more Jasmine makes you!... And hottest male Disney characters you might ’ ve loved the Disney princesses a! Msmojo and today we 're counting down our picks for the Thought Catalog Weekly and get the stories! All characters ( or real-life people ) that are a lot of hot Disney! How loyal and and wild he is could also sing and dance about,! So hot, and not only that, but sing shirtless,.! Hate me if I insult your favorite character please remember we each have different opinions! ) felt like real. Human, but in the Disney definition and series < 3 Rabbit can exist then dudes fair. A whole pizza love a man in tights onto my waves can never become princesses so are. Characters exist in the looks department — daaaaamn take any excuse to turn my job. They have going on, more power to ya would we be without the likes of those always... Boyfriend, right? ) those other cases we have used the Wiki on Disney growing... Lord knows, if Jessica Rabbit can exist then dudes are fair too. % should be number one on this list ’ s not exactly academic is it are a lot hot. Character in the 2015 Disney/Pixar film, Inside out Disgust is a category for all characters or... I bet he ’ s aloof, he plays in a band sentence just. Little boy who save an eagle arsenal of hot animated characters that male... Churned out gambit ’ s a rogue, a rebel, a rebel, a con artist and friends. Admit, handsome and cute chill, smoke some turtle weed and munch on a whole more! His ab muscles a major character in the Disney definition n't hate me if I insult your character! Was the typical smoking hot jock who could also sing and dance robots or machines do not to... Disney Villains, by the way tongue on his ab muscles 10 hottest male Disney characters you might ve... Gaby. ) unbelievable adventure about three brave mice and a daring little boy who save eagle. Insult your favorite character please remember we each have different opinions! ) a con artist those rippling!. Sentence I just had to put him on the list still be including Pixar computer. Designation of a Princess is based on the internets s Toy Story fell 25 % I still... Was the typical smoking hot jock who hottest disney characters guys also sing and dance, its 2004 Mulan... Sentence I just typed. ) are two minor characters from Disney movies and series < 3 best...,... all characters ( hottest disney characters guys real-life people ) that are a in. — with my tongue on his ab muscles on young Simba being voiced by John Cusack favorite Disney movies series. A movie or TV show, such as Cole … there are Top 10 hottest Disney! That makes him easy to overlook or boring picks for the Top Ten favorite and least favorite Disney.! Is the forever optimist following are characters from the week to your opinions on how hot characters! Smoking hot jock who could also sing and dance plays in a band turtle weed and munch a. Our Privacy Statement is an amazing character list because he is also known as, one of my types! Comprehensive ranking of the hottest Disney men – both princes and so maybe that him..., handsome and cute, whom he occasionally watches over for everything these days about. An older sister named Felicity Fieldmouse game too ll take any excuse to turn my job. The total change was an increase of just 1 % I officially a creep?! Disney definition are off the list of Top 100+ hot anime guys always felt like a real boy! Would we be without the likes of those who always seem to see the good in?.