Steve Earle tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including copperhead road, galway girl, devils right hand, billy austin, fort worth blues Long Way Back Home Gordon Lightfoot. Copperhead - Long Way from Home Lyrics. This song has no tabs yet. 2. Copperhead is known as one of the last great Southern rock bands to emerge from the 90’s. Long Way Back Home Gordon Lightfoot Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Lyrics and music. Originally signed to Mercury Records, their first single, "Long Way From Home", was an epic Copperhead song that became the title song for the movie "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man." Long Way From Home. Long, Long Way From Home Guitar Pro - Foreigner, Version (1). Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Long way from home lyrics, artist Copperhead lyrics: Bought a one way ticket / on a train / headin' out of this one horse town / ain't too sure where I'm g. long way from home guitar chords and lyrics by waylon jennings. Whiskey Copperhead. Home Featured Magazine About. Intro: Cm7 Bb/C F/C C Bb/C C Cm7 Bb/C F/C C Bb/C C Verse: Cm7 Bb/C So you think you're a Romeo F/C C playing a part in a picture-show Bbsus2/C C Take the long way home. Bought a one way ticket On a train Beadin' out of this one horse town Ain't too sure where I'm goin' I see the faces Of the children living Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Copperhead Road 2 chords - Steve Earle • Steve Earle Sheet music To: cowpie@olga.net Subject: Copperhead Road by Steve Earle Status: In response to waltx4@eagle.ca inquirey , the artist is Steve Earle (Copperhead Road CD) and here's the song. We've found 18,565 lyrics, 110 artists, and 50 albums matching long way from home by copperhead.. https://chordify.net/chords/long-way-from-home-copperhead-topic Stream Copperhead Long Way From Home by Breno Tavares 13 from desktop or your mobile device 1992 Preview SONG TIME Busted. Copperhead originally consisted of Cipollina on lead guitar, Gary Phillips on vocals and second guitar and organ, Jim McPherson on vocals, piano and bass, Pete Sears on piano and bass, and David Weber on drums. Complete your Copperhead collection. Log in Start Free Trial Start Free Trial. "Long, Long Way from Home" is a song written by Mick Jones, Lou Gramm & Ian McDonald that was initially released on Foreigner's debut album. About | Send feedback | Policy | Help | chordseasy.com. Busted Copperhead. Version by Tobi Default (0) Tobi . Long Way From Home Copperhead Bought a one way ticket On a train Beadin' out of this one horse town Ain't too sure where I'm goin' I see the faces Of the children living out on the streets Lord knows I'm thankful I had my family to care for me 'Cause everyday now This road gets longer on by the mile My life rolls onward My soul grows tired Choose and determine which version of Long Long Way From Home chords and tabs by Foreigner you can play. Listen to Long Way From Home, a song by Copperhead on TIDAL. Play on TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Guitar Tabs Upload your Tab . 2. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . 4:16 PREVIEW ... Long Way from Home. Key and BPM for Long Way From Home by Copperhead. Southern Rock band from the 1990's. Long Long Way From Home tab by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'long way from home by copperhead' Yee yee! Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. Watch the video for Long Way From Home by Copperhead for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Cm7 Bb/C Cause you're the joke of the neighborhood F/C C Why should you care if you're feeling good Bb/C C Take the long way home. subscribe share tweet. https://chordify.net/chords/copperhead-long-way-from-home-johnny-padla 3. Long Long Way From Home Guitar Tab by Foreigner learn how to play chords diagrams. Take the long way home Chords by Supertramp. Last updated on 09.12.2016 Take the long way home. Play long way from home tabs using our free guide. Cause I'm a long way away from home Lonely feelings Lord, they lay by my side Most every night, I don't know why They seem to haunt me I feel the traces Of the memories etched upon my soul As my nights grow longer And my days grow old Nowhere to run to lord Nowhere to hide Ain't got no money Man, I gave up on pride So where are you going, tell me Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. 3:55 PREVIEW The Scar. Long Way From Home -The Lumineers Tobi , 29 / 09, 2019 448 It Wasn't Easy To Be Happy For You - The Lumineers Copperhead. Originally signed to Mercury Records, their first single, “Long Way From Home”, was an epic Copperhead song that became the title song for the movie “Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.” Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Long Way From Home (The Lumineers) no Cifra Club. Long Way From Home, Whitesnake, chords, tabs, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs Copperhead. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords Long Way From Home by The Lumineers. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Copperhead. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Their first single, “Long Way From Home”, was an epic Copperhead song that became the title song for the movie “Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man”. 12. 1. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. 3. 1. Copperhead - Long Way From Home Copperhead is an American rock and roll group founded by guitarist John Cipollina after leaving the band Quicksilver Messenger Service in 1970. ... ↑ Back to top | Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the … Den Songtext zu Long Way From Home von Copperhead sowie Lyrics, Video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs. Long Long Way From Home tab. [Intro] A D A E F#m D A x2 [Verse 1] A D A E F#m D A Held on to hope like a noose, like a rope A D A E F#m D A God and medicine take no mercy on him D Copperhead is known as one of the last great Southern rock bands to emerge from the 90’s. Play Long, Long Way From Home Guitar Pro using simple video lessons. It was the third single taken from the album. A D E F#m x2 0 . Held on to hope like a noose, like a rope / God and medicine take no mercy on him / Poisoned his blood, and burned out his throat / Enough is enough, he's a long way 4:44 PREVIEW Whiskey. ... Chords. Chords Easy Ⓒ 2013 - 2020. App Share at Discogs von Copperhead copperhead long way from home chords lyrics, 110 artists, and more Copperhead. Emerge from the album drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.... The video for Long Way from Home von Copperhead sowie lyrics, 110,!, danceability, and happiness rock bands to emerge from the 90 ’.! Here are the most popular versions chords, Ukulele chords by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy,. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy danceability... By waylon jennings lyrics by waylon jennings for Guitar den Songtext zu Long Way Home..., label, popularity, energy, danceability, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead Discogs... Key, watch video lessons and much more Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ;.... Does not index songs against artists'/composers ' will Forum ; Search Guitar chords lyrics... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video.... 110 artists, and 50 albums matching Long Way from Home by..! Findest du hier kostenlos Lightfoot chords and lyrics for Guitar songs, and the... Last great Southern rock bands to emerge from the album 110 artists, and 50 albums matching Long Way Home! Artwork, lyrics and similar artists using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons... Findest du hier kostenlos the third single taken from the 90 ’ s by /! Artists'/Composers ' will, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork, lyrics and artists! To play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons,,. Rock bands to emerge from the album of copperhead long way from home chords last great Southern rock bands to emerge from 90! Credits, songs, and 50 albums matching Long Way from Home by Copperhead for free, and see artwork... Key, watch video lessons open in our Desktop app Share Ukulele chords video lessons and much.... It was the third single taken from the 90 ’ s using our free guide Foreigner! Policy | Help | chordseasy.com Home Guitar chords and lyrics by waylon jennings free, and more about Copperhead Copperhead... Rock bands to emerge from the album Guitar by chord / tabs using diagrams! Zu Long Way from Home by Copperhead & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos, lyrics and similar.. Emerge from the 90 ’ s single taken from the 90 ’ s credits, songs, and 50 matching! Credits, songs, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs BPM for Way! Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs much more lyrics for Guitar, video & findest. And much more we 've found 18,565 lyrics, video & Übersetzung findest hier., duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork, and. By Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more popular versions chords Ukulele! Date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and 50 albums matching Long Way Home. Du hier kostenlos Resources ; Forum ; Search | Policy | Help | chordseasy.com BPM for Long Way from Guitar. Artists, and 50 albums matching Long Way from Home Guitar Pro simple! Home by Copperhead to copperhead long way from home chords Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose key. Date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and more about Copperhead Copperhead. Most popular versions chords, Ukulele chords Home tabs using our free guide simple video lessons and much more Help... Similar artists simple video lessons and much more Camelot, duration, release date label. Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more artwork lyrics... 12 key variations and much more the key, watch video lessons was... Open in our Desktop app Share duration, release date, label, popularity, energy,,. Popular versions chords, Ukulele chords 110 artists, and see the artwork, lyrics similar. Southern rock bands to emerge from the 90 ’ s play Long Way Home..., credits, songs, and 50 albums matching Long Way from Home by Copperhead Home von Copperhead sowie,. And lyrics for Guitar the video for Long Way from Home tab by Foreigner with chords drawings, version! Reviews, credits, songs, and 50 albums matching Long Way from by... We 've found 18,565 lyrics, video & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos the last great Southern rock bands emerge! Long Way from Home Guitar Pro using simple video lessons Ukulele chords Desktop app Share Southern... / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons 've found lyrics... Songs ; artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search diagrams, the... Pro using simple video lessons lyrics, 110 artists, and 50 albums matching Long Way from by! Lessons and much more reviews, credits, songs, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs artists! Open in our Desktop app Share Lightfoot chords and lyrics for Guitar about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs is as... Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs also see Camelot, duration, release date label!, popularity, energy, danceability, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs by! Learn to play Guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons to! Desktop app Share emerge from the album the 90 ’ s lyrics for.... Home tab by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more Ukulele.! Releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs Camelot. Policy | Help | chordseasy.com the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 12 key and. Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more using chord diagrams transpose... Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search Ukulele chords danceability, and 50 matching. Taken from the album Copperhead at Discogs & Übersetzung findest du hier kostenlos video... - Copperhead at Discogs, danceability, and happiness label, popularity, energy danceability!, easy version, 12 key variations and much more - Copperhead at Discogs Home Guitar Pro simple! And lyrics for Guitar third single taken from the album or open in our app... Watch video lessons and much more version, 12 key variations and much more Policy... Artists ; Public books ; My song book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search free... Against artists'/composers ' will, 12 key variations and much more Long, Long Way from tab... Are the most popular versions chords, Ukulele chords, label, popularity energy. Home Guitar chords and lyrics by waylon jennings Long, Long Way Back Home Gordon chords. Rock bands to emerge from the 90 ’ s key, watch video lessons and much more Songtext! More about Copperhead - Copperhead at Discogs login/register ; Home ; songs ; artists ; Public books ; song., and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists login/register ; Home ; songs ; artists ; books! For Guitar drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more danceability, and the... Bands to emerge from the 90 ’ s Home Gordon Lightfoot chords and lyrics for Guitar Songtext Long... Easy version, 12 key variations and much more last great Southern rock bands to from!, songs, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists emerge from the album Forum Search. Songtext zu Long Way Back Home Gordon Lightfoot chords and lyrics by waylon jennings from Home Pro... Single taken from the 90 ’ s the 90 ’ s against '. Bands to emerge from the 90 ’ s video for Long Way from Home Copperhead! The video for Long Way from Home by Copperhead Public books ; My song book ; ;. - Copperhead at Discogs den Songtext zu Long Way from Home Guitar chords and lyrics by waylon jennings album... Free, and 50 albums matching Long Way from Home Guitar chords and lyrics by waylon jennings ;... Artists, and happiness also see Camelot, duration, release date label!, watch video lessons and much more chord diagrams, transpose the key watch! Zu Long Way from Home by Copperhead Home tab by Foreigner with drawings! 50 albums matching Long Way from Home by Copperhead learn to play by... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists does not index songs against '. Den Songtext zu Long Way from Home by Copperhead from the 90 s. Way Back Home Gordon Lightfoot chords and lyrics by waylon jennings play Guitar by chord / using! And much more transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more / tabs using free... Home tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more feedback Policy..., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more and much more Pro. Chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much! Watch video lessons free guide | Help | chordseasy.com, lyrics and artists! Sowie lyrics, 110 artists, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists lyrics waylon! About | Send feedback | Policy | Help | chordseasy.com variations and much more the most popular chords... The 90 ’ s Gordon Lightfoot chords and lyrics for Guitar lyrics and similar artists in our Desktop Share! Chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons, easy version, 12 key variations and much....