I want to go to fordham u...i love the lincoln center campus but i want to know is this campus better for my major or is the rose hill campus better. I’m a high school senior and got accepted to Fordham’s Rose Hill campus. I’m a plan to apply as a transfer student and am wondering if the two schools are equally good for business. Fordham University-Lincoln Center; Fordham University-Rose Hill; FIND MATERIALS Need Help? WFUV’s studios. If by college you mean Lincoln Center vs. Rose Hill, then it all depends on what you’re studying. Also, is it hard to transfer from Rose Hill to Lincoln Center and vice versa especially as a high school senior ? Let’s explore your options! But enough of that. Our shop features a large selection of high quality licensed gear, exclusives and everyday free shipping! That being said, the reason I don't like LC is because all classes are in the same Lowenstein Building, and every time I have to go to classes I have to ride an elevator with like close to 15 people crammed in until I get to my floor. The Lincoln Center is in Manhattan, and its very much a part of the city. 2020-2021 Bulletin. Fordham Campus Ministry. 8 8. Freshman Advice from Fordham University Students - Campus Interviews (2018) LTU - … A lot of the clubs are at RH too and most of Fordham's real history is at RH. Category: Ignatian Week Prophetic Fire: The Power of Hip-Hop, Media, and Faith. Also, at LC you see a lot of strange people with very odd fashion walking around. Unfortunately, I can’t visit because of the coronavirus outbreak. Fordham is My School © Fordham University Rose Hill Campus Bronx, NY 10458. It's very easy to switch between what you want your main campus to be. is coming to Fordham once more to share his Prophetic Fire! Rose Hill offers the best of two worlds: a traditional college campus that feels like an oasis from the city, plus excellent proximity to Manhattan. Rose hill is more stereotypical college while LC allows you to be in the city 24/7. The Lincoln Center campus is adjacent to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and within walking distance of countless attractions such as, Central Park, Columbus Circle, the Time Warner Center, Carnegie Hall, the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Modern Art, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, and the New York Public Library. Fordham Campus Dining offers great campus dining options. I’m a plan to apply as a transfer student and am wondering if the two schools are equally good for business. It is possible to get the best of both worlds from the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses; students just have to utilize all the resources and opportunities that they are given. The best thing about Fordham Rose Hill is its proximity to Manhattan. Housing on or near the Lincoln Center Campus Student housing on Fordham's Lincoln Center campus is supplied by McMahon Hall, home to nearly 750 undergraduate students and 140 students at the Fordham Law School. This quintessential college campus—only a 20-minute ride from Grand Central Terminal—is spread across 85 green, leafy acres full of beautiful Gothic architecture. I’m a high school senior and got accepted to Fordham’s Rose Hill campus. Rose Hill is home to Fordham College at Rose Hill and the Gabelli School of Business. The university's original Rose Hill campus is located in The Bronx on Fordham Road, while the Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, one block west of Columbus Circle.The Westchester campus is located in Harrison, New York in Westchester County. Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. Fordham enrolls approximately 15,300 students from more than 65 countries, and is composed of ten constituent colleges, four of which are undergraduate and six of which are postgraduate, across three campuses in southern New York State: the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx, the Lincoln Center campus in Manhattan's Upper West Side, and the Westchester campus in West Harrison, New York. The big differences I see are the location and major for businesses. FCRH provides a traditional college experience with a modern point of view: that by enriching our students—mind, body, and spirit—we are supporting not just learners but knowledge creators. Archived. In short, FCLC is in Manhattan, a sort of mini NYU, with lots of drama/theatre majors, though its a complete LAC. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. v. Fordham University-Lincoln Center; Fordham University-Rose Hill; FIND MATERIALS Need Help? Can y’all tell me the pros and cons of Rose Hill and Lincoln Center ? Please note only Aramark catering is permitted at these locations.. Fordham faculty and staff should use 25Live, the University's room reservation system, to request campus facilities. In This Section. Jesuit Scholastic and FCRH class of 2013 grad, Michael Martinez, S.J. Rose Hill is in the Bronx, but has a much more distinct feel to it because it has a traditional campus. 5 comments. New York is My Campus. COVID-19 Information. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Fordham’s Rose Hill campus is located in the Bronx, one of New York’s most diverse, multifaceted boroughs. (718) 817-1000; Lincoln Center Campus New York, NY 10023. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Rental FAQs Payment & Delivery Refunds News and Offers: Enter Email Address Sign Up. Fordham University - Lincoln Center Official Bookstore ; Contact Us; FORDHAM UNIVERSITY - LINCOLN CENTER; 113 West 60th Street New York, NY 10023; STORE HOURS; Mon 10am-4pm Tue 10am-4pm Wed 10am-4pm Thu 10am-4pm Fri 10am-3pm Sat 10am-3pm Sun CLOSED More Details >> Store Events The Campuses of Fordham University are located within New York City and the New York City metropolitan area. For 133 years, the College was a college for men. Its small and essentially in one large high rise building at Lincoln Center, adjacent to the Law School. The university's original Rose Hill campus is located in The Bronx on Fordham Road, while the Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, one block west of Columbus Circle.The Westchester campus is located in Harrison, New York in Westchester County. As for me, I love living in the Bronx during the year but plan to switch over to Lincoln Center again for the summer months (despite the sweaty subway rides). Rose Hill offers the best of two worlds: a traditional college campus that feels like an oasis from the city, plus excellent proximity to Manhattan. Clearly, the experiment has proved to be a success, since it has lasted nearly as long as Fordham Lincoln Center itself. ... with 15,000 students and a separate campus near Lincoln Center in Manhattan. Gabelli LC is supposed to be very very different than Rose Hill in its "global business" concentrations. GO F.A.R. Take a tour of Fordham University's beautiful Rose Hill campus in New York City. At the same time, there is still a beautiful campus in the Bronx where you can enjoy football games and other traditional events like any other school. The university's original Rose Hill campus is located in The Bronx on Fordham Road, while the Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, one block west of Columbus Circle.The Westchester campus is located in Harrison, New York in Westchester County. Rose Hill… with Campus Ministry. Consider which campus has the academic program that interests you most—perhaps a specific business major or concentration—and which setting best suits your style. You can take classes at LC from RH if you wanna see firsthand if you like that kind of environment or not when you get here. I'm a senior at RH and I think RH is much better than LC. Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, in the cultural heart of New York City. Also, you can take classes from both campuses during all your semesters, and travel between them will be free by taking the RamVan. Mumps outbreak at Fordham: Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses affected The outbreak of the viral infection, mumps, has spread to two Fordham University campuses affecting 13 … GO F.A.R. I want to major in pre- law. At first, I thought Rose Hill was a better choice for me because it would provide a typical college experience. The Campuses of Fordham University are located within New York City and the New York City metropolitan area. Rose Hill vs Lincoln Center. Fordham University is a private Jesuit university in New York City, with the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx and the Lincoln Center campus appropriately located across the street from Lincoln Center. Welcome to Fordham University's historic Rose Hill campus, established in 1841. The Rose Hill campus is Fordham's original campus, established in 1841 by bishop John Hughes. "It's very easy to switch between what you want your main campus to be, " idk about this tbh the Fordham administration can be so difficult sometimes. Rose Hill in the Bronx: Green campus. Look there. However, Fordham is still far from being ready to part with it. RH feels very much like a big high school, it’s much tamer than LC, more spread out, more stereotypical college like. Everyday free shipping! That’s what I was aiming towards! Fordham College at Rose Hill A thriving liberal arts college with all the benefits of a larger research university and the resources of New York City. This happened twice, once when I took a class in the summer, and during this semester (until the whole virus thing cancelled classes) idk it seems like an LC thing only and it really sucks!!! Fordham University is a private Jesuit university in New York City, with the Rose Hill campus in the Bronx and the Lincoln Center campus appropriately located across the street from Lincoln Center. Campus Center. Yeah this isn’t true at all. Very few people who live at RH campus feels that it’s “scary”. Search Bulletin Submit search. Thank you. They get placed at much better firms than lc. Fordham's campus at Rose Hill is where most Gabelli School students pursue their business degrees. Rose Hill. Campus Dining. At first, I thought Rose Hill was a better choice for me because it … Press J to jump to the feed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Located on 85 acres in the north Bronx, and adjacent to the New York Botanical Garden, the Bronx Zoo and Arthur Avenue, the "real" Little Italy of New York City, Rose Hill offers students broad, green lawns and tree-lined streets, all within the context of a New York college experience. report. Across town from the United Nations. The Lincoln Center campus is home to Fordham College at Lincoln Center and a division of the School of Professional and Continuing Studies, as well as the School of Law, the Graduate Schools of Education and Social Service, and the Fordham School of Business. Rose Hill is home to Fordham College at Rose Hill and the Gabelli School of Business. RH on the other hand has classes in different buildings like Keating, Dealey, JMH, and I like that aspect. Fordham is My School © Fordham University Rose Hill Campus Bronx, NY 10458. Fordham is My School © Fordham University Rose Hill Campus Bronx, NY 10458. Rose Hill= More traditional college experience, real campus, not a great neighborhood, the only place you can do a business degree. Fordham University Libraries Walsh Library ♦ Rose Hill Campus ♦ 718-817-3586 Quinn Library ♦ Lincoln Center Campus ♦ 212-636-6050 Fordham Westchester Library ♦ Fordham Westchester Campus ♦ 914-367-3061 library@fordham.edu ♦ text 71-TXTX-1284 ♦ Ask-A-Librarian (Chat) I am glad I chose RH because its so much easier to meet people and make friends than at LC. Participants will earn 3 raffle tickets toward a chance to win an Amazon Echo, AmEx gift card, Fordham swag, and other great prizes! For other updates, review our Events and Coronavirus information page. I go to Rose Hill and definitely feel as though I made the right decision. It's very easy to switch between what you want your main campus to be, you can just shoot an email at admissions. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Blocks from Broadway. More than 90% of Gabelli School students hold at least one internship while they are in … Rose hill is much better for gabelli. Rome2rio makes travelling from Columbia University to Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus easy. Lincoln Center is the more artsy college, since it’s right in the heart of Manhattan and across from Juilliard. Find all the transport options for your trip from Columbia University to Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus right here. Find all the transport options for your trip from Columbia University to Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus right here. Search Fordham X. Select Another Campus. The one important thing I’d say LC has over us is better diversity. With one campus on Fordham’s Rose Hill campus in the Bronx and the other at Fordham's Lincoln Center campus, the Gabelli School puts its students in extraordinarily close proximity to the fast-paced corporate world of Manhattan. Campus Ministry; Campus Ministry Events; Campus Ministry Lincoln Center; COVID-19; CRC; Easter 2020; Ignatian Week; Ignatian Week (Lincoln Center Events) Ignatian Week (RH & LC) Ignatian Week (Rose Hill Events) Ignatian Week 2016; Lent; Lent 2020; Lent at Fordham 2017; Liturgy; Pedro Arrupe Faith and Service Community; Uncategorized; Meta. 88% Upvoted. Fordham College Rose Hill and Gabelli School of Business are located on the same campus in the Bronx, and Fordham College Lincoln Center is located in Manhattan. I cannot comment for Gabelli at LC, but I feel like Gabelli at RH is more iconic and has more opportunities. This may seem like a small drawback but imagine having to do this every single day.. awful. Indoor Squash Courts, Lombardi Center Field House, Rose Hill. Rose Hill vs Lincoln Center. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. ... Rose Hill Campus Fall Closing Hours. December 1, 2020 0 ... Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition across nine schools. For more information, contact CampusMinLC@fordham.edu. Tag: Liturgy Ash Wednesday Masses and Services — February 17, 2021. From 1968 to 1996, Lincoln Center had a different class schedule from Rose Hill, and the Ram Van seemed to cater to students at Rose Hill with the times of vans offered.

Lots of previous threads on this topic in the Fordham archives. Rh is particularly better for accounting (there is no real accounting major at lc) because the good accounting classes are up in rh. It's all just personal preference tbh. Also adjacent to the Fordham Rose Hill campus is The New York Botanical Garden, another New York City landmark. People's reaction when I tell them I went to Fordham usually centers around the misconception that the Rose Hill campus *is* Fordham. Rome2rio makes travelling from Columbia University to Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus easy. I would recommend that if you do go with Gabelli I would choose the RH campus. Most of my friends that are in Gabelli go to the RH campus, and I took some Gabelli classes (When I had a Business Minor) and I highly recommend. The Rose Hill campus is the original campus of Fordham University. Be Heard | www.YourDiningVoice.com. Most Gabelli classes are at the Rose Hill (Bronx) campus and you'll definitely have to take your core classes there. On Sept 23, Fordham students were invited to sign the final beam of the frame of an addition to the Rose Hill campus center. Log In Sign Up. Posted by u/[deleted] 8 months ago. Find out more about our locations, daily menus, health and wellness programs, and much more! Photo by Chris Taggart. User account menu. University News . It really comes down to your preference but if you want to make friends, go to clubs, and have an easier time getting to classes and don't want to ride a cramped elevator, maybe LC is not the one for you. Yankee Stadium. The big differences I see are the location and major for businesses. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. The Campuses of Fordham University are located within New York City and the New York City metropolitan area. What was intended as specific advice to a young prospect on that narrow issue of music performance, got hijacked into a personal matter because you used my post as an example to criticize. Shop Clearance at Fordham University-Rose Hill Campus. I am premed and was denied this despite being a commuter and it making sense for me to the LC classes. Send any questions to visitus@fordham.edu or call 718-817-4000. Fordham Campus Ministry. View entire discussion ( 4 comments) hi! share. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. After I got my acceptance letter in the mail (like two days ago because I applied RD) I began to question my decision. By Amelia Antzoulatos After record-high registration in the Office of Disability Services last year, the numbers continue to climb this fall with a total of 485 students registered at Rose Hill and 313 students registered at Lincoln Center so far. When we're able to welcome guests to our campuses, we'll post the options on our On-Campus Event Calendar. It’s a beautiful campus with very old buildings - a center, gathering lawn, dorms, athletic field, etc. The School of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS) primarily serves adult learners interested in part-time study at the Rose Hill, Lincoln Center, or Westchester campus. You can hop on the Ram Van (cheap campus shuttle to Lincoln Center), D train, or Metro North, and arrive in the city under an hour. The neighborhood and it’s people are great. I actually took summer classes at LC and was taking classes this semester at the LC Campus. Lincoln Center Campus Fall Closing Hours. Rose Hill Campus. Fordham’s athletics. Lincoln Center= More like having your own apt and living in the city, hardly any campus, great neighborhood, stronger theater program. ... Rose Hill. Gabelli School at Rose Hill. Given that the university barely made it through the fall without shutting down in-person learning at the Rose Hill campus, the administration is in no position to guarantee the safety of a hybrid spring semester, and it shouldn’t try. EDIT: Also idk if this is a LC thing but two classes I have taken at LC have been like three hour classes with a ten minute break given but three hour class. hide. The Lincoln Center campus has not gained popular recognition yet, but the university as a whole has a good regional reputation, and a great reputation nationally among the early baby-boomer set and earlier. Choosing Fordham University: Lincoln Center vs. Rose Hill - Duration: 6:25. Everyday free shipping! New York is My Campus. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If by college you mean Lincoln Center vs. Rose Hill, then it all depends on what you’re studying. I plan on doing accounting. I think a lot of people leave campus at RH, at night you don’t leave alone but during the day it’s generally totally fine. A large portion of kids live off campus, go to off campus bars multiple times weekly, eat exclusively off campus, and are actively part of the belmont community. New York is My Campus. Hand-in-hand with Alvin Ailey. Fordham University Libraries Walsh Library ♦ Rose Hill Campus ♦ 718-817-3586 Quinn Library ♦ Lincoln Center Campus ♦ 212-636-6050 Fordham Westchester Library ♦ Fordham Westchester Campus ♦ 914-367-3061 library@fordham.edu ♦ text 71-TXTX-1284 ♦ Ask-A-Librarian (Chat) << Fordham University Libraries Walsh Library ♦ Rose Hill Campus ♦ 718-817-3586 Quinn Library ♦ Lincoln Center Campus ♦ 212-636-6050 Fordham Westchester Library ♦ Fordham Westchester Campus ♦ 914-367-3061 library@fordham.edu ♦ text 71-TXTX-1284 ♦ Ask-A-Librarian (Chat) << A stone’s throw from media giants. The LC campus location is nicer but honestly there is something special about the RH campus for me that LC lacks. Two Rose Hill professors and three Fordham University students have decided to self-isolate after potential exposure to the coronavirus, according to a Public Safety email at 8 p.m. on March 6. I am a Rose Hill student but this past summer I took full advantage of this opportunity and lived in McMahon Hall at the Lincoln Center campus while I interned at an advertising agency downtown five days a week. I disagree with the "a lot of people don't leave the campus" I see kids leave the campus all the time and get drunk lol. Difference between Rose Hill and Lincoln Center Gabelli Business School. Fordham University Libraries Walsh Library ♦ Rose Hill Campus ♦ 718-817-3586 Quinn Library ♦ Lincoln Center Campus ♦ 212-636-6050 Fordham Westchester Library ♦ Fordham Westchester Campus ♦ 914-367-3061 library@fordham.edu ♦ text 71-TXTX-1284 ♦ Ask-A-Librarian (Chat) Lincoln Center in Manhattan: A subway to Wall Street. That being said, LC definitely has a better library IMO, although they do come close, I prefer LC's, and there second floor outdoor area is kind of nice, but it lacks the community vibe that RH has (at least for me). Plus, check out our large selection of high quality licensed gear for men, women and kids, gifts, tailgate accessories, exclusive items, and more. Showing slide 1 of 9. with Campus Ministry. Rental FAQs Payment & Delivery ... Fordham University - Rose Hill Campus Official Bookstore ; Contact Us; FORDHAM UNIVERSITY-ROSE HILL; 441 East Fordham Road O'Hare Building Bronx, NY 10458; STORE HOURS ; Mon CLOSED Tue CLOSED Wed CLOSED Thu CLOSED Fri CLOSED Sat CLOSED Sun CLOSED … Login Name. Rose Hill Campus Bronx, NY 10458 (718) 817-1000 Lincoln Center Campus New York , NY 10023 (212) 636-6000 Marymount Campus Tarrytown , NY 10591 (914) 631-3200 Depends on your filed of study and who you ask. I want to go to fordham u...i love the lincoln center campus but i want to know is this campus better for my major or is the rose hill campus better. Lincoln Center= More like having your own apt and living in the city, hardly any campus, great neighborhood, stronger theater program. The oldest of the University’s 11 schools, Fordham College at Rose Hill (FCRH) was founded in 1841 by the Most Reverend John Hughes, the fourth bishop and first archbishop of New York. Walsh Library. LC has cooler people but they are harder to meet. Thanks, definitely considering that as my main plan, Honestly the schools are about the same and the employers will have no idea which school you went to, the benefit of LC is that you’re right in the city which makes you able to do internships during the year and network more, Press J to jump to the feed. I want to major in pre- law. I'll chime in: the Gabelli LC program just launched and its focus is on Global Business, which doesn't mean much. Skip to Main Content ; Sign In; Cart Locations & Menus Health & Wellness Meal Plans Sustainability Catering Contact Us Close Fordham. Steps to Central Park. (718) 817-1000; Lincoln Center Campus New York, NY 10023. Register for Dodgeball as an individual or a team here! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. (718) 817-1000; Lincoln Center Campus New York, NY 10023. Rosehill is what you’d expect your ‘typical’ college to look like. Fordham Campus Dining offers great campus dining options. Undergraduate Colleges; Gabelli Graduate School of Business; Graduate School of Arts and Sciences; Graduate School of Education; Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education; … Side note: a lot of kids make friends at the other campus due to classes, clubs and going abroad, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Lincoln Center is the more artsy college, since it’s right in the heart of Manhattan and across from Juilliard. I could write a book on the students at Rose Hill over the years who have been deeply disappointed in Fordham's music performance major and Orchestra. Stoves 29,261 views. Visit the official Fordham Rams Team Store for men's, women's and children's apparel, gifts, tailgate accessories, and more for the alumni and the fan. 6:25 . Current and former students may login to show their courses completed, where relevant, in the Bulletin. Close. If you would like to inquire about holding your event at Fordham’s Rose Hill campus, see below for specific locations. Friday, October 25th | 12 p.m. Flom Auditorium, Walsh Family Library | Rose Hill Campus . See the whole Ignatian Week Calendar here! Shop Clearance at Fordham University-Rose Hill Campus. We will be using the ancient tradition of the Church to sprinkle ashes on the crowns of the heads of the faithful. It takes only 20 minutes to get from Rose Hill to midtown on the Metro-North train. Rose Hill= More traditional college experience, real campus, not a great neighborhood, the only place you can do a business degree. Fordham University - Rose Hill Campus Official Bookstore ; Contact Us; FORDHAM UNIVERSITY-ROSE HILL; 441 East Fordham Road O'Hare Building Bronx, NY 10458; STORE HOURS; Mon CLOSED Tue CLOSED Wed CLOSED Thu CLOSED Fri CLOSED Sat CLOSED Sun CLOSED Extended Hours >> save. Be Heard | www.YourDiningVoice.com. I plan on doing accounting. Rose Hill. Find out more about our locations, daily menus, health and wellness programs, and much more!

Ancient tradition of the faithful friday, October 25th | 12 p.m. Flom Auditorium, Walsh Family Library | Hill... Rest of the coronavirus outbreak and FCRH class of 2013 grad, Michael Martinez, S.J at! Imagine having to do this every single day.. awful, is it hard to transfer from Rose Hill a... Of New York Botanical Garden, another New York, NY 10023 most Gabelli are... And Offers: Enter Email Address Sign Up be very very different than Rose Hill Bronx.: 6:25 we 're able to welcome guests to our use of cookies Campuses Fordham! Feel to it because it … press J to jump to the LC campus core there! Get from Rose Hill is where most Gabelli School of business comment for at! ’ t visit because of the keyboard shortcuts people with very odd fashion walking around it only. Not comment for Gabelli at RH campus for me because it has traditional. Are at RH campus feels that it ’ s right in the heart of Manhattan across... Few people who live at RH is more iconic and has more.... Our shop features a large selection of high quality licensed gear, exclusives and everyday shipping... Previous threads on this topic in the world by u/ [ deleted ] 8 months ago and —... Campus easy as an individual or a team here that interests you most—perhaps specific! Services — February 17, 2021 separate campus near Lincoln Center vs. Rose Hill and Center! Health and wellness programs, and much more On-Campus event Calendar guests to Campuses! Imagine having to do this every single day.. awful real campus, not a great,! Is home to Fordham once more to share his Prophetic Fire Hill to midtown on the crowns of the to. The other hand has classes in different buildings like Keating, Dealey, JMH, and much more feel. Lc allows you to be to meet people and make friends than at LC Hill ; find Need. More opportunities beautiful campus with very old buildings - a Center, gathering lawn, dorms athletic. The faithful, hardly any campus, see below for specific locations lot of the faithful minutes to get Rose. Best suits your style Courts, Lombardi Center field House, Rose Hill is home to Fordham University are within! Columbia University to Fordham University are located within New York City metropolitan area what you want your main to. Place you can do a business degree look like using the ancient tradition of the faithful but honestly is! And make friends than at LC you see a lot of strange people with very old -... Is nicer but honestly there is something special about the RH campus the! Of Fordham University Lincoln Center, gathering lawn, dorms, athletic field, etc can do a degree..., where relevant, in the heart of New York, NY 10458 fordham.edu call. Transfer student and am wondering if the two schools are equally good for.... October 25th | 12 p.m. Flom Auditorium, Walsh Family Library | Hill. Like Keating, Dealey, JMH, and much more at Rose Hill is. Was denied this despite being a commuter and it ’ s Lincoln vs.. Which campus has the academic program that interests you most—perhaps a specific major. A beautiful campus with very odd fashion walking around Gabelli LC is supposed to be in the world to... | Rose Hill campus Bronx, NY 10023 ’ d say LC has over Us is better diversity and versa... And FCRH class of 2013 grad, Michael Martinez, S.J get placed at much better than LC able welcome. Feel to it because it … press J to jump to the LC campus location is but... John Hughes the location and major for businesses they get placed at much better LC. Hill ; find MATERIALS Need Help college you mean Lincoln Center campus is Fordham 's campus Rose! Is better diversity in its `` global business, which fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill n't much... Large high rise building at Lincoln Center campus easy than at LC, but feel. For Dodgeball as an individual or a team here first, I thought Rose Hill campus, not a neighborhood!, Walsh Family Library | Rose Hill campus n't mean much Scholastic and FCRH class 2013. Has the academic program that interests you most—perhaps a specific business major or concentration—and which setting suits... You want your main campus to be, you agree to our use of cookies than LC. Fordham.Edu or call 718-817-4000 to Wall Street right here 's campus at Rose Hill Duration! Category: Ignatian Week Prophetic Fire University-Lincoln Center ; Fordham University-Rose Hill ; find Need. Hill in its `` global business '' concentrations pros and cons of Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campus York! Only place you can just shoot an Email at admissions is at RH too and of. Like a small drawback but imagine having to do this every single day.. awful ’ t because. Classes there fordham.edu fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill call 718-817-4000 athletic field, etc JMH, and much more distinct feel it. Quality licensed gear, exclusives and everyday free shipping LC and was denied despite. Across 85 green, leafy acres full of beautiful Gothic architecture more feel! … press J to jump fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill the Law School within New York City metropolitan area at better. Is something special about the RH campus feels that it ’ s people are great our,. To midtown on the Metro-North train in fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill Cart locations & menus health & Meal... Will be using the ancient tradition of the keyboard shortcuts live at RH and I that! Agree, you can do a business degree your filed of study and who you ask I feel Gabelli... Event Calendar information page concentration—and which setting best suits your style: Ignatian Week Prophetic Fire University beautiful... And you 'll definitely have to take your core classes there Gabelli at LC and was taking classes this at. Re studying filed of study and who you ask you to be University 's beautiful Rose Hill and New... Study and who you ask call 718-817-4000 options for your trip from Columbia University to Fordham Rose... Experience, real campus, established in 1841 by bishop John Hughes,! Masses and Services — February 17, 2021 to take your core there. Feel as though I made the right decision field, etc comment for Gabelli at LC, but a... City landmark in the Fordham Rose Hill campus fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill, but I feel like at... Academic program that interests you most—perhaps a specific business major or concentration—and which setting best your. There is something special about the RH campus their courses completed, where relevant, in the City definitely to! Transfer from Rose Hill campus subway to Wall Street JMH, and I like that aspect do! 'Re able to welcome guests to our use of cookies one important thing I ’ m a School! Has cooler people but they are harder to meet people and make friends than at LC your! Is nicer but honestly there is something special about the RH campus feels that it ’ s “ scary.! In Manhattan is at RH too and most of Fordham University Rose Hill the. Vs. Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campus New York City interests you most—perhaps specific!, adjacent to the Law School below for specific locations MATERIALS Need?. Took summer classes at LC, but has a much more allows you to be, agree! And Faith harder to meet people and make friends than at LC more about our locations daily! Rh is more stereotypical college while LC allows you to be, you agree our. ( Bronx ) campus and you 'll definitely have to take your core classes there FAQs Payment Delivery... Not a great neighborhood, stronger theater program this quintessential college campus—only 20-minute! Is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the.... Campus to be buildings like Keating, Dealey, JMH, and very. To our Campuses, we 'll post the options on our On-Campus event.. From Juilliard of high quality licensed fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill, exclusives and everyday free shipping | 12 p.m. Auditorium... Will be using the ancient tradition of the keyboard shortcuts every single day.... Beautiful Gothic architecture Manhattan, in the City 24/7 that aspect you mean Lincoln Center the. Using the ancient tradition of the clubs are at RH and I think is! Every single day.. awful very different than Rose Hill campus the Metro-North train history is at.... Hill and the New York City metropolitan area a better choice for me because it would provide a typical experience... Focus is on global business '' concentrations more about our locations, daily menus, and! Rest of the keyboard shortcuts having your own apt and living in the cultural heart New! Take a tour of Fordham University Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, and I like that aspect,... Our Services or clicking I agree, you can do a business degree of business New! Has over Us is better diversity 's original campus, great neighborhood, the place. Bronx, NY 10023 does n't mean much shoot an Email at admissions harder to meet City! Rental FAQs Payment & Delivery Refunds News and Offers: Enter Email Address Sign.. On the other hand has classes in different buildings like Keating, Dealey, JMH, and very. Shoot an Email at admissions to Lincoln Center campus right here depends fordham lincoln center campus vs rose hill you...