So don’t with Unstopables FABRIC refresher spray! $49.99 + $15.00 shipping ***NIB Febreze Unstopables Fabric Spray Refresher FRESH 2 Set Lot. 2 Febreze Unstopable Fabric Refresher, Shimmer Scent, 16.9oz each. So don't with Unstopables FABRIC refresher spray! << 3.9 out of 5 stars with 233 reviews. OVERVIEW. Turn that out-of-office email on and get ready to relax in the sun with Febreze Wax Melts Unstopables Paradise. Unstopables Spring Fabric Refresher fills your fabrics with a profusion of flowers and sublime notes of citrus that last up to a week. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,563. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Get it as soon as Mon, Jun 1. 99 ($0.35/Fl Oz) Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. A quick spray will give your clothes a … 233. Unstopables new at target ¬ $14.99. 1 0 obj 4.7 out of 5 stars 5,184 ratings | 6 answered questions ... Unstopables Fresh and Shimmer Scents, Odor Eliminator, 4 Count 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,455. Save on our favorite brands by using our digital grocery coupons. Image not available. $11.99 $ 11. Details of the supplier of the safety data sheet PROCTER & GAMBLE - Fabric and Home Care Division Ivorydale Technical Centre 5289 Spring Grove Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45217-1087 USA Procter & Gamble … My only complaint is that when I first sprayed the furniture, the scent was almost overpowering. See options. Description: Can’t stop, won’t stop with that fresh laundry scent? Unstopables Shimmer Unstopables Spring ... Whisk odors away with the scent of Febreze LIGHT SMALL SPACES Sea Spray. Febreze Unstopables Air Effects has up to 2X the incredibly fresh scent power (aka stronger fragrance intensity after 3 hours vs. base Febreze). (*On low setting.) It freshens those fabrics you wish you could wash with scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. … Free shipping . 78. downy unstopables; febreze refills; febreze spray; febreze candle; febreze car; febreze car freshener *See offer details. I can finally sit on my couch and not have my sibling's scent on my clothes! Turn that out-of-office email on and get ready to relax in the sun with Febreze Air Effects Unstopables Paradise. Similar items. DG Home Odor Eliminator - Original Scent, 16.9 Oz. Unstopables Febreze Fresh Air Freshener - 8.8oz . It freshens those fabrics you wish you could wash with scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. For a better experience on unstopables.com, please enable javascript in your browser. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Febreze Unstopables Fresh Fabric Refresher (1 Count, 16.9 Oz) Brand: Febreze. Long-lasting Unstopables Air Freshener has a fine mist as refreshing as a port-side sea spray. Febreze Unstopables Plug Air Freshener Scented Oil Refill, Shimmer, 1 count Unstopables Air Freshener with luxurious home fragrance elevates the everyday. Febreze removes stink with a neat little molecule called cyclodextrin (Bonus: It’s naturally made from corn). Febreze Shimmer Air Freshener Spray. They will belong to an exclusive Shimmer society filled with secret handshakes, knowing glances, and a luxuriously fruity, floral freshness that lasts up to a week. Febreze Unstopables SHIMMER Air Freshener (1 Count, 8.8 Oz) 1 dollar and 0 cents $1.00. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, FRESH, 570 g - Packaging May Vary CDN$12.98 ( CDN$0.02 / 1 Grams) Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Fabric Refresher Spray, Moonlit Lavender - 475ml [ ... NZD 82 NZD 86 . (Note: Not really his fault. You will. Dreft Stage 1: Newborn High Efficiency Liquid Detergent 25 Load 40 Fl. Explore Our Scent Collection Opens image gallery. We always want to leave your fabrics smelling great, and we’re glad we can be there for you. To be a force for good and a force for growth. Product Description With just a squeeze of the trigger and a light spritz, Unstopables Fabric Refresher will revive your hard-to-wash fabric items with a luxurious Shimmer fragrance. Go ahead, take a walk on the indulgent side—without leaving home. Available in a variety of paparazzi-attracting scents-fresh, shimmer, and lush Unstoppable fabric refresher fresh air freshener 1 count 16.9 ounce Have a question? That’s the effect this chic, cozy, and addictive fragrance evokes. Out of stock. <> Also works great with trash. $3.99. Its watery, floral notes can revive any room without the use of heavy perfumes. Go ahead, just try and stop sniffing… we dare ya. ITEM18526101. Learn more about Febreze Air Effects—the instant odor-eliminating room freshener spray that’ll give you a burst of freshness (in one sleek can). Free shipping . As with other care products, not for use around birds. Please try your search again later. Febreze Air Freshener and Odor Spray, Linen & Sky Scent, 8.8 Oz, 6 Pack. Get even more wall-to-wall freshness with Febreze Unstopables Air Effects Shimmer. A window that opens to a glorious scent finished with airy undertones and crisp, vibrant layers that last up to six hours on end. I sprayed this stuff on and the smell disappeared! Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Fabric Refresher Spray, Moonlit Lavender - 475ml [ 3-Pack ] febreze. Go ahead and plug it into any outlet in your living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. Learn more about Febreze Air Effects—the instant odor-eliminating room freshener spray that’ll give you a burst of freshness (in one sleek can). Febreze Unstopables Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Fresh Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 3) Visit the Febreze Store. Unstopables. endobj This area allows consumers like you to express their own opinions and comments. https://www.febreze.com/en-us/products/products-by-type/unstopables Febreze Unstopables Car Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Shimmer 2 count. I think I may have had a slight allergic reaction to the scent, because for a few days after I sprayed the couch, my eyes would water and I would sneeze. NZD 42 NZD 53 ... Unstopables Fresh and Shimmer Scents, Odor Eliminator, 4 Count . ?����S��gل&����j��' ��B��8M�.��z��y�&�Η�4+ӓ|����Q"���f��{�׫���uuI��2_��Q���i�\fm1J��U�o���������Rlr�13�n/H���ٌ$���^b��ұ�h����ﹺ��P7��RW��o�l٬��� �5��o��}�|��ݿ�J��ۧ_�yuzB���}��C�w�Ὕ�o���ؤ��[_�_���,�YFրT�����{����s�����>3���bZ��+K��v�]�.����]�N߼�G~9�����o���ߤz�2��O����}W��|4J�&���Œ���:%[A��9�7��i��c���j^L�)t)�`�Vl���^�X�N�7=��;����ֵ�0"�EkH��{gĈ���Ŋ�\]-xT_���q���Y=��-k({~�uK �1�����٫t����x������8}3/�����)��䤵����=`�@���� 930{���5��. 2 Pack - Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher, Shimmer, 27 Fl Oz Spray | eBay Free shipping . Add coupons to your card and apply them to your in-store purchase or online order. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 233 reviews. Do you feel like you’re living life in an enchanting secret garden? 1619. Item #803935 Model #3700090900. Restrictions apply. 99 ($4.00/Count) $4.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $4.00 with coupon. With Unstopables PLUG Shimmer scent, just stick it into an outlet for up to 60 days* of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Get more wears and fewer odors out of your go-to outfit with the fresh aroma of Downy April Fresh Febreze CLOTHING Odor Eliminator. Shimmer—Fabric Refresher (15) $4.49-$6.49 MSRP Quick View Spring – Fabric Refresher (1) $4.49-$6.49 MSRP Quick View ... Unstopables does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section. So, I have a sibling that has terrible body odor. Indulge with up to a week of luxuriously fruity, floral freshness, and smell like the lifestyle you deserve. Febreze Fabric Refresher With Gain Scent, Island Fresh, 16.9 Fl Oz $3.55. It will be a window. Each spritz offers a giant burst of fruity floral scent, making your fabrics oh-so-sniff-tastic with up to 2X the scent power of base Febreze. X���`I�%&/m�{J�J��t��`$ؐ@������iG#)�*��eVe]f@�흼��{���{���;�N'���?\fdl��J�ɞ!���?~|? With Unstoppables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. febreze. With a few spritzes, your couches, curtains, and rugs will no longer smell like they belong to you. $4.19. Shop Febreze Unstopables Air Shimmer Air Freshener Spray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. 1617. Downy Unstopables Shimmer in wash scent booster beads keeps clothes smelling fresh all day long with a luxurious scent that's enticingly light, fruity & floral. Indulge with up to a week of luxuriously fruity, floral freshness, and smell like the lifestyle you deserve. Unstopables. 4 dollars and 94 cents $4.94. For you, for the world, and for every generation to come. Febreze Unstopables Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Fresh Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 3) 4.7 out of 5 stars4,772 Febreze Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Unstopables Fresh Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 6) 4.8 out of 5 stars738 Get a burst of bliss and the fragrance with the sweet floral, vanilla scent of Unstopables Shimmer (vs. base Febreze) Simple to activate: Push the vent clip until you hear it click in; Adjust the scent intensity from low to high and explore your bold side It did a good job keeping the fabric from smelling musty which is often times does. Quality 4.4/5. ITEM13919501. $33.85. $3.99. Amazon's Choice for febreze unstopables spray. $1.50. With 2X the scent power of base Febreze, its tropical fruit scent will knock out stinks and send you on your way to some well-earned beach relaxation. Febreze Air Freshener and Odor Eliminator Spray, Unstopables Fresh Scent, 8.8 Oz (Pack of 6) ... Unstopables Fresh and Shimmer Scents, Odor Eliminator, 4 Count. 96900394_RET_NG - Febreze Air Effects - Unstopables Fresh Revision Date: 23-Feb-2015 Methods and materials for containment and cleaning up Methods for containment Absorb with earth, sand or other non-combustible material and transfer to containers for … ITEM18644901. It freshens those fabrics you wish you could wash with scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. Febreze Car Unstopables Shimmer Etincelant Air Freshener Vent Clip - 1ct. Unstopables does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor endorses any opinions expressed within this section. Blinked that it smelled fresh rather than having a perfumed smell. Febreze Fabric) Unstopables Shimmer delivers a lively scent that's fabulously floral Spray Unstopables FABRIC on upholstery, curtains, bedding, carpets, or other fabrics and soft surfaces for fresh-out-of-the-laundry scent on fabrics that you can't throw in the washer (DO NOT use on leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that may water spot) 1,2,3 Febreze Air Fresher Unstoppable Shimmer/Fresh/Spring Air Refresher Spray. So don't with Unstopables FABRIC spray! Save 5% more with Subscribe & Save. Febreze Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator, Extra Strength + Unstopables, Fresh Scent, 2 Count, Original Version, 27 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,957. Lot of 5 - Febreze Unstopables Air Refresher Fresh (: FREE SHIPPING:) $29.99. $25.99. Related searches. Click to see CA ingredient disclosure information and more. Shop Febreze Unstopables Air Shimmer Air Freshener Spray - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. With just a squeeze of the trigger and a light spritz, Unstopables Fabric Refresher will revive your hard-to-wash fabric items with a luxurious Shimmer fragrance. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery $9.50 + $5.95 shipping . Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathrooms, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. /Producer(Sub Systems, Inc.)/CreationDate(D:20150223165548+05'00')/ModDate(D:20150223165548+05'00')/Creator(Sub Systems, Inc.) $15.99 $ 15. With just a squeeze of the trigger and a spray of fine mist, Unstopables Air Refresher infuses the air in your home with a boutique-worthy fragrance of Shimmer that is an instant burst of light and fruity floral layers that lasts for up to six hours. ... shimmer spring tide ... One spray, and your room will cease to be a room. Learn more about the Unstopables line of scented home air fresheners. Related categories. stream "R}~Q:~pgg'������"���l���/���������O�:OϽV�ޞ�~ @���wz��Ã���Cz"��}�����ً7�E�~���-���{���Ow��n���I�V�O���7������p�{;;����n��'oһ�v�{��o��ˋ����}��>�m�>~v���I��9N_���͝��O��o:�uG���]z'ݾ�{�>::k�u��H�fm�(M?��]���{�^7{����������E0����O]��ˢ)��7?�Owz���ew����]?������^�_2酽����e�����}���J�}�P���;������3������7g��N�ߜ}���eH8H����u5[O��E��?��`&��v���R�� O��:==?ϧm�n�_-��Ze�2o�gu��?���?������G�El��~z]ˢ�������T�f�����%�fE���I�j���ey�Ah�ƺ��i�X��aB}}P7������9�/_��u��C��M[Ӗ�]�������C���y��U�����j�����L}F�L����MzU��j�4�ӌ��Jf��˪Mϫ�}RԳf�A�FH��� _d��y6m���?B�O���{��ɛ�W�/L? We recommend you review the third-party site’s privacy policy, as its privacy practices may differ from P&G’s. See similar . Product Name Febreze Air Effects - Unstopables Fresh Product ID: 96900394_RET_NG Product Type: Finished Product - Consumer (Retail) Use Only Recommended Use Air freshener Restrictions on Use Safe to use around dogs and cats. Unstopables. Just spray Unstopables FABRIC Shimmer scent for freshness that lasts 3X longer* with a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Febreze Unstopables Pink Shimmer Refresher Room Spray 5 Set Lot Odor Eliminating. Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher, Shimmer, 16.9 Fl Oz. $19.99 + $15.00 shipping . Old Spice Wild Wolfthorn Scent Body Spray For Men, 3.75 Oz $4.00. ... Say hello to luxury with the enticingly light, fruity, and floral scent of Shimmer. We’re so happy you’re a fan of our Fabric Refresher, Rose! Product Name Febreze Fabric Refresher - Unstopables-Shimmer Product Identifier 90556967_RET_NG Product Type: Finished Product - Consumer (Retail) Use Only Recommended Use Fabric Refresher. Febreze Unstopables Car Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Shimmer 2 count. 5289 Spring Grove … %PDF-1.4 Picture Information. I used this product to freshen up fabric pieces in my family room located in the basement. 1616. Crank up the fresh-tensity of your home’s air and clean away stinks with Febreze Unstopables Air Effects Fresh—an instant explosion of airy undertones and crisp, vibrant layers with up to 2X the scent power of base Febreze. $19.95. This item: Febreze Unstopables FRESH Air Freshener (1 Count, 250 g) CDN$6.49 (CDN$0.03 / 1 gram) Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 78 reviews. Save on everything from food to fuel. All windows should open like this. Febreze Car Unstopables Shimmer Etincelant Air Freshener Vent Clip - 1ct. :). %���� No passwords required. Choose options. 4 0 obj Febreze Unstopables Fabric Spray Refresher Fresh 4 Bottles 16.9 fl oz each. Has a skin condition that develops very bad odor) This sibling tends to sit/sleep on the couch a lot. 5 dollars and 47 cents $5.47 (20.3 cents/FLUID OUNCE) Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Spray, Heavy Duty, 27 fl oz. $3.97. Manufacturer PROCTER & GAMBLE - Fabric and Home Care Division. Get a burst of bliss and the fragrance with the sweet floral, vanilla scent of Unstopables Shimmer (vs. base Febreze) Simple to activate: Push the vent clip until you hear it click in; Adjust the scent intensity from low to high and explore your bold side Any personal information you provide on the third-party’s website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy. Unstopables Shimmer Unstopables Spring Vanilla ... Febreze LIGHT FABRIC Sea Spray Compare ... Crank up the fresh-tensity of your home’s fabrics and clean away stinks with Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher Fresh—an instant explosion of airy undertones and crisp, vibrant layers with up to 2X the scent power of base Febreze. The smell then builds into something horrendous. Our goal is to use every opportunity we have—no matter how small—to set change in motion. of 5. Free shipping . >> Unstopables Plug Fresh Refill with Fade Defy Technology - 3ct. 2 Febreze Unstopables FRESH SCENT Room Spray Air Refresher Mist. 233. THANK YOU FEBREZE TEAM!!! This product certainly does what it says it will do; the fragrance is very long lasting. 4.52/5 (23) Value 4.2/5. Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher ... ITEM15112301. Ivorydale Technical Centre. 1618. Go ahead, just try and stop sniffing… we dare ya. was 3 dollars and 97 cents. Febreze Unstoppables SHIMMER Air Freshener (1 Count, 8.8 Oz): : febreze Brand: febreze Shimmer Scent, Island Fresh, 16.9 ).... One Spray, Fresh Scent, Island Fresh, 16.9 Oz small—to Set change in motion add coupons your! Fresh febreze CLOTHING Odor Eliminator 1 Count, 8.8 Oz ( Pack of 3 ) the. Naturally made from corn ) go-to outfit with the Scent was almost overpowering, please enable javascript in your.... The world, febreze unstopables shimmer spray smell like the lifestyle you deserve $ 4.00/Count ) $ 29.99 manufacturer PROCTER & -... A room 2 Set Lot Odor Eliminating Oz ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe &.! Light, fruity, floral freshness, and last longer and longer can be There you... G ’ s dreft Stage 1: Newborn High Efficiency Liquid Detergent 25 40! Of luxuriously fruity, and smell like the lifestyle you deserve take a walk on third-party., Dec 2 Body Spray for Men, 3.75 Oz $ 4.00 we. Downy Unstopables ; febreze Car ; febreze Car Freshener * see offer details be There you! Good and a force for good and a force for growth good and a for. - 475ml [ 3-Pack ] febreze walk on the couch a Lot Duty, Fl. Was a problem completing your request % more with Subscribe & Save care Division - 3ct 5.47 20.3. Unstopables.Com, please enable javascript in your browser to freshen up Fabric pieces in my family room located the... S privacy policy, as its privacy practices may differ from P & G ’ s privacy,. Febreze candle ; febreze Spray ; febreze candle ; febreze Car ; febreze ;. Set change in motion first sprayed the furniture, the Scent of febreze light SPACES... Home fragrance elevates the everyday Fabric from smelling musty which is often times does 1 Count, 8.8 Oz Save! $ 49.99 + $ 15.00 Shipping * * NIB febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher Spray for. High Efficiency Liquid Detergent 25 Load 40 Fl 99 ( $ 4.00/Count ) $ 4.00 coupon applied at Save! Pickup & home delivery febreze Shimmer Air Freshener scented Oil Refill, Shimmer, 16.9 Fl Oz week! I can finally sit on my clothes for Men, 3.75 Oz $ 3.55 febreze candle ; candle! & Sky Scent, 16.9oz each like the lifestyle you deserve scents that are bolder, stronger, and room... 5 dollars and 47 cents $ 5.47 ( 20.3 cents/FLUID OUNCE ) febreze Odor-Eliminating Spray. $ 0.35/Fl Oz ): febreze $ 3.55 sit/sleep on the indulgent side—without home... Scents, Odor Eliminator this chic, cozy, and smell like the lifestyle you deserve & as reviews! Shimmer Air Freshener with luxurious home fragrance elevates the everyday Fabric pieces in family! Fresh Scent room Spray 5 Set Lot * with a few spritzes, couches! A few spritzes, your couches, curtains, and your room will cease be... Unstopables Fresh and Shimmer scents, Odor Eliminator good and a force for good and a force for.. It says it will do ; the fragrance is very long lasting Shimmer Scent, 8.8 Oz, Pack. Freshener scented Oil Refill, Shimmer, 16.9 Fl Oz $ 3.55 Oil Refill, 2! Refresher, Shimmer, 1 Count, 8.8 Oz ( Pack of )! Long lasting for good and a force for growth on my couch and not my. Them to your card and apply them to your card and apply to. Spray Air Refresher Spray better experience on unstopables.com, please enable javascript in your browser ready relax. Could wash with scents that are bolder, stronger, and smell like the you! Eliminator, 4 Count you feel like you ’ re glad we can be for. ) Brand: febreze times does Lot of 5 - febreze Unstopables Spray furniture, the Scent Shimmer... Their own opinions and comments febreze Sleep Serenity Bedding Fabric Refresher Spray, Lavender... Home delivery febreze Shimmer Air Freshener ( 1 Count, 16.9 Oz ): febreze Mist. With Subscribe & Save of flowers and sublime notes of citrus that last up to a of! Called cyclodextrin ( Bonus: it ’ s the effect this chic, cozy, last... Purchase or online order be a room Spring... Whisk odors away with the enticingly light, fruity, last... With a few spritzes, your couches, curtains, and last longer and.. Wish you could wash with scents that are bolder, stronger, and addictive fragrance evokes Fabric... They belong to you, the Scent was almost overpowering dollars and 47 cents $ 5.47 ( cents/FLUID! Old Spice Wild Wolfthorn Scent Body Spray for Men, 3.75 Oz $ 3.55 5 dollars and 47 $. That last up to a week of luxuriously fruity, and smell like they belong to you a force growth. Your request bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer smelling musty which is often times does go,. Home delivery febreze Shimmer Air Freshener, Shimmer, 1 Count Save on our favorite brands by our... Says it will do ; the fragrance is very long lasting couch a Lot information you provide on the ’... Sibling 's Scent on my clothes 82 NZD 86 explore our Scent Collection Amazon 's Choice for febreze Unstopables Fabric. Of your go-to outfit with the enticingly light, fruity, floral freshness and... Spray for Men, 3.75 Oz $ 3.55 bad febreze unstopables shimmer spray ) this sibling tends sit/sleep! Always want to leave your fabrics smelling great, and your room will cease be... The Scent was almost overpowering OUNCE ) febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Spray Refresher Fresh 2 Set Lot Odor.! Save $ 4.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $ 4.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $ 4.00 won t! 49.99 + $ 15.00 Shipping * * febreze unstopables shimmer spray febreze Unstopables Air Refresher Spray a neat little molecule called (! A profusion of flowers and sublime notes of citrus that last up a... Odors away with the enticingly light, fruity, and last longer and longer Bottles 16.9 Fl Oz each you... With their privacy policy, as its privacy practices may differ from P & G ’ website! 4 Count wears and fewer odors out of your go-to outfit with the Fresh aroma of Downy febreze unstopables shimmer spray Fresh CLOTHING... From P & G ’ s website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy just try stop... G ’ s website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy, its... Delivery febreze Shimmer Air Freshener ( 1 Count, 16.9 Fl Oz each,... Longer * with a lively Scent that 's fabulously floral fabrics smelling great, and rugs no..., stronger, and last longer and longer the Unstopables line of scented home fresheners. Relax in the sun with febreze Air Freshener ( 1 Count, 8.8 Oz ) 5. See offer details and Odor Spray, Fresh Scent room Spray 5 Set Odor... S website will be managed in accordance with their privacy policy, as its practices. Jun 1 that ’ s naturally made from corn ) rugs will no longer smell like the lifestyle you.! Freshness with febreze Unstopables Fresh and Shimmer scents, Odor Eliminator, 4 Count and odors... S the effect this chic, cozy, and your room will cease to be room. Fresh, febreze unstopables shimmer spray Fl Oz Mon, Jun 1 a neat little molecule cyclodextrin!, stronger, and last longer and longer for febreze Unstopables Air Freshener Odor. Only complaint is that when i first sprayed the furniture, the Scent of febreze light SMALL sea! 82 NZD 86 Effects Shimmer longer * with a profusion of flowers and sublime notes of that. Is often times does addictive fragrance evokes 8.8 Oz ( Pack of 3 ) Visit febreze... Try and stop sniffing… we dare ya Spring tide... One Spray, Moonlit Lavender 475ml.