I hope this euphoric enlightenment lasts, because in an instant it has helped me see my situation and my place in the world in the different light! my ex said he broke up with me because I didn’t talk to him enough, but he says still likes me. It’s painful to think about it, but it’s also sadistically reassuring to know that you’re not the only one hurting inside. #1 Your ex calls you often, even if you don’t hear their voice on the other end. The important thing to remember is how you feel and to understand why your still thinking about him. If I want a friend, I can make a new one. But yeah, in the grand scheme of things, casually dating on and off for a month barely falls into the “real relationship” category. I was sure it was because he just was trying to give me his number in return. He then stated cracking up saying ” haha lol you said ewww” then he walked away. I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but for some reason, I started to wonder. If your lucky they will realise what they are giving up and look to get back together. Probably the only conflicts we ever had were when she was holding things back from me – even when she was trying to work things out for herself – and I couldn’t stand not hearing the truth. His son was into drugs I’m sorry. #2 Your ex keeps any new relationships discreet. Ha! A red Light bulb went off in my head. Didnt get a reply. I checked out his blog, but there was no response to my comment. I never knew if he ever really liked me or not. That these feelings are mutual. My heart dropped. It made me so sad reading this because my ex and I just broke up for the second big time in three and a half years and it was hard. It is a cycle that will turn and turn and turn with no end. Many of us don’t,but many of us recognize the issues we have that affect our lives and relationships negatively. A. "Sayin he is gunna kill me when he finds out". I was so excited. [Read: Is it love or lust? In the end, it doesn’t matter. She told me there was something about this other guy that clicked. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do but if you want any chance of reconciliation that is the best thing you can do give yourself a fighting chance. We kept seeing each other there, but we never spoke. SO CURRENTLY…… I just face booked his brother, saying i was trying to "holla" at his brother josh, and if he was single to hit me up. We allow another person to have this effect on our sub-conciousness and in effect it has an effect on our conciousness! and normally i would know, if a guy never told me he liked me, that would mean he didnt… BUT THEN I KNOW THAT I TO, NEVER spoke about my feelings, or opened up to him because i was nervous. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT…. im totally thinking about your future as well. I couldn’t understand why he kept giving me secret attention. Hi..as I said I got dumped in november last year..about 4 months ago. I’ve seen several great relationships develop after tough circumstances–sometimes tragic–which at first rip couples apart. We are both very down to earth, caring, loveable, calm people, who would always go out there way to help others before are selves just the way we are as people. Cats are feisty creatures. She told me it over and thats that. He came back over later that week, and brought little gifts, like a tool set, and cool magnet for my fridge, stuff like that. Life is super confusing. She could also read me like a book as well. I stated i wanted to keep the baby, and he got so pissed about it, saying what if he meet someone in a year he wanted to start his life with? I’ve only felt a “special something” with him. My ex gf left me and I have never been so in love with a woman in my life. Sometimes they love you, some times they don't. It’s natural, and something that’s inevitable. Get the very best of LovePanky straight to your inbox! That very evening, we ending up bumping into each other *accidently*, and it was great. IT WAS SO DYSFUNCTIONAL. AGAIN!!! Maybe it would be better for you to focus on your future. He took me to his house, where we planned on a movie together. And even though I’ve known that love can cause as much pain as it can give happiness, I’ve helplessly slipped into the puddle of love far too many times to count. Sounds like it’s over mate. I was ridiculously happy. My sister in law had concocted some story that I was abusive to the staff and her father agreed with her to let me go. I still love and miss her …… ….i even tried to talk to her but she is not interested to talk to me anymore . GOSH! I’ve done my fair share of tears and whys and I just don’t wanna do it no more. Females aren’t exactly easy to understand. When your ex talks about their future with you in it, then this is a sign that they have been thinking about reconciliation. THAT HE LOVED ME, HE LOVED ME AS A PERSON. months went by, and i texted him im single!!!! He worked a decent job but over his life had bouts of depression where he has significant gaps in his resume. The truth is: your ex is thinking about you often. What should I do. We matched on everything and really clicked. I had split up with my girlfriend a plethora of times in the past, said some hurtful things and would often tell her if she was not happy in our relationship to find someone she could be happy with! Well, my first love broke up with me in last August. I’ve dated a few men after him looking for a “special something”. The only way you would know is if you ask your ex directly. You changed me, and not in a good way. Am 22 by the way and my ex is 20, we was together for a year and a half and are relationship was perfect we both loved each other dearly and did everything for each other and both have the same personalities and both thought the same all the time we always knew what the other was thinking we had a unique connection with each other. Michael Michael Michael, what can I say! Not going to contact her at all until she decides to talk to me, if she does at all. Never. Be positive and try to keep moving on. I was mature but my attitude made me unhappy and her unhappy. (This could mean different things in different relationships) Some men and women need time to adjust and process things at a slower pace, so if you had a rough break up but there's still feelings involved, they might take their time to contact you again. This would mostly depend on the cirumstances surrounding your break up and how long you have been apart. I despair. We got to mine and I got emotional inside and just walked off into my building. But you know, it’s just not gonna work out! Usually there will be signals, maybe he/she can be texting you a lot, things like that are usually a good indicator. 3 weeks later my company calls me back in to my surprise. Does my ex still think about me and miss me? He’s been inactive for about a week too. But due to me myself and I i screwed it up for the 50th million time. He was there with his Ex. True relationships take work, it’s not easy, but in the end it will be worth it, no matter what happens. Your email address will not be published. My wife chose her family over ours, she would go to dinner with our son and leave me home. I have memories of hanging out as a teen with him in that park and making out late at night on the same bench that is within view to where my kids are playing on the swings. This went on for years. Things went well and I joked saying she could come and spend the week visitingy mother. (but in my head, the damage was done. Maybe love is waiting for you over the corner. Until one day i got laid off, my company went under. She’s worth the wait. When you’re 13 years old and dating someone for the first time, things might feel pretty serious… I mean, holding hands is a big deal, right? Funny, been listening to Goyte somebody I used to know on loop, as it was a song we both liked when we were in France and now it’s our theme tune for lost love…gutted!!! Sounds like you got a lot of soul searching to do and start being honest with yourself. #4 Are you web savvy and have a personal blog where you share your daily gossip? NOW I KNOW, josh is not single, because i have seen him random places with his girl. . Why not focus that energy on being the best "you" you can be for the next person? I’ve had no contact with her, she hasnt put anything on facebook really (nor have I) and hasnt been on skype since 20th Dec. Why havnt i even started to move on after all these years…. I told my wife that I would have nothing to do with them ever again. well the next day… he must of gotten the message from his brother, because he unblocked me. Later that night, I missed him more than I had all week since the break up. I remember that I was able to look into his eyes after 3 years of being together and still be intrigued by him. C. Sometimes! As an individual we can decide how we chose to process these emotions in ourselves. The next few days saw me jumping with ecstasy and hitting rock bottom with anger and pain. The good news? Then, I find out he started dating someone shortly after (which was his way of filling the void). And you won't know unless you try. Well my ex found out about these guys from other people and he holds that over everytime he brings up getting back together. This is one of the boons and banes of social networking. EveryStorm, you obviously have a bond with your old friend/ex, but that’s what happens when the lines get blurred. i took this the wrong way…. Out of work the entire month of December for reasons uncontrollable, I’m back to my job, routine and happy. I sent her a txt telling her how much I love her but not to reply to me for the time being. My ex boke up with me less than a year ago. I felt violated. I would love another chance with her but I fear that will never happen now. Sorry so long, to me this is a very bizarre situation. HE NEVER SAID THOSE 3 WORDS TO ME AGAIN. does it go back to the time i crushed him by saying i loved him as a friend? I was so heartbroken. First part am going to tell you what are relationship was like. I just wanted to say thank you for posting this thread and sharing your feelings because it really did help me sort out my issues. I told him I accept the breakup and two days later he said he made a terrible mistake and wanted me back. I personally know 2 happy couples that got back together and their relationships are stronger than ever!! About two months after the news I was asked by them to go to lunch. I told my ex what was happening and from that moment, she kept in touch. I just wanted him back. I went to work an hour later and ended up asking to go home because I couldn’t cope. It was awkaward… we walked by each other like we didnt know each other…, Until one day the minute i left the gym, he emailed me saying "Ugh i see you!". She was indifferent and we arranged to speak on Skype later. he may have changed his number … I waited 4 weeks and have decided i need to know what he is thinking, as he is now seeing someone,,,, and has been for a few weeks since he spoke to my friend. THIS was so hard for me to turn down. The fact that he was there with an ex, gave me a leg to stand on. Even her little cousins, Nan, aunties etc loved me and her older brothers (my age) did as well and would ask about me and when I was next going down to a family event or when they where next going to see me [Read: How to stop thinking about someone you still like a lot]. When we spoke later she eluded to the fact that she had slept with someone and this made me sick to my stomach. Well 2 weeks ago she split up with me and I could tell she mean’t it. This is dumb, but all lovers who miss their ex end up doing this, or at least dream of doing this. When i got home and turned my phone on…. I know that my ex is thinking about me all the time because he’ll text me every now and then just to see what I’m up to. You can't know. if i was only a booty call, why do we KEEP coming back to each other, after we dated people. I flirtishly said ‘hello’ for a few minutes each time and said goodbye before hanging up. You can stay at my place. I had been listening to the Jets ‘Look what you’ve done’ all morning, and out of habit of letting the world know my favorite song of the day, I updated my status to a youtube link of the song and logged out. Whatever that special something is. He was working there years before me. What to do when you feel you are not good enough for someone? Best to start again, take this as a lesson and learn from it. MONTHS WENT BY…. Wishful thinking don’t get you anywhere. not true, people do change, they grow older and become more mature So I divorced my wife and moved back to England. And soon enough, the word will spread through the grapevine and you’ll know your ex has been paying a lot of attention to your life. everyday at work was like that with us. Little did i know, i was sitting exactly 3 rows in front of him, making out with this random date i had. Suddenly he broke up with me and I was forced to go down another path that I was never supposed to go down. If you find someone that overall makes your life better and is willing to carry their weight in a relationship, they’re probably worth taking a chance on. Please SELECT REQUESTS FROM THE TOP or topics that you care about. What should I do? when we asked if he loved her, he looked straight at me, and couldnt speak. Why do you delude yourself by saying/thinking you are such a nice guy, open your eyes dude. (Like when someone asked me who is was, i replied just a friend) he said right, just a friend, and then kept putting his arms over me, to let it be known he was just not a friend. [Read: How to love again after being hurt]. When we broke up it was hard on the both of us but we both agreed to seperate. He knew what i was talking about in my text, How? The day passed by uneventfully and I watched a couple of depressing movies that made me feel worse. , He said little things to me, like i would wife you… and little comments… but i always thought he was telling me "what i wanted to hear", He started to become a little distanced. he replied straight away saying He was pleased i was moving on and hoped i was happy and yes it was true he was seeing someone. Maybe we should keep it. Because you allow your ex the time and space to miss you, you know this person is more that likely thinking about you. and of course i stalked his pro all the time, to see if he ever posted anything public, which he never did. There were candles lit, and music…. As if I am the only one who has done something wrong in our relationship, when in reality everything is his fault. When determining the answer to the question, “Does my ex think about me?” I first want you to consider how long ago you two broke up. But I brushed the thought aside. It’s the only park in our town, I can’t forbid my children from playing at the park simply because I can’t move past a relationship that happened 20 years ago. I feel like I would have gotten closure from this breakup if it had been done correctly and he had done it face to face. As soon as I got to the USA things just didn’t seem to be working out for me. I tried for 3 years to get past this . For your situation all I can suggest (seeing as you work together with both of them) is to be cordial when you see them and keep communication to a minimum. It feels good to know your ex still hurts and suffers, and thinks about you just as much as you’re thinking about them. If your ex is thinking about you , you will sneeze a lot during the day! we scheduled an abortion and we stopped sleeping with each other. It certainly means that they miss you and the fun you had during the relationship. We both love each other…it’s obvious…but we love to hate each other too I think…I think we both wish it was easier to move on but we just can’t it seems…we both say to one another there is nobody like you. When we left the restaurant, he told me to wait…and he put his coat around me, and opened the doors for me. Does My Ex Miss Me? Not that anyone really cares, but I have had the most amazing enlightening chat with one of my oldest friends who I lost contact with and he has helped me put a lot of things in to prospective. [Read: What to do with old love letters?]. You could ask them! We did akward texting for a few days, and i was thinking the worst!!! If you’re looking for signs that your ex is still thinking about you, here are a few to keep in mind. I moved back in with him after him begging me to do so (i’m not embellishing) and ONE WEEK into looking for a place for he, his daughters, and myself to live, he DID IT ALL OVER AGAIN! In part it was my own insecurities and stress level that was bought upon from school and work simultaneously. you need to move on. She was there the night I confronted him at his door. I just manged to kill any romance between us. WELL when the day came…. I don’t know what started it but we started texting again and for the second time, she visited me at work. So feelings do change but so do people. Introspect. On the other hand, if you’ve lived together with your ex… spent years spending almost every day with one another… maybe even had children together… After a breakup, exes always talk about what went wrong try to blame each other for relationship failure. A few months later, he starts acting strange in front of me. By Elite Daily Staff. This shouldnt be something you put high on your priority list. It struck me hard. I DIDNT TALK TO HIM FOR 3 weeks, why now did he decide to block me, and not 3 weeks ago????? I felt lost, alone, afraid, stupid, embarrassed and a whole heap of other emotions. and then i saw he changed him number and blocked me on facebook out of nowhere. so basically i am physically mentally emotionally hurt.can time cure that? You may have a ratty friend who’s sneaking out information to your ex or you may be letting too many people in the world know about your daily plans. But we argued lot in the beginning our relationship, we were young and immature and i had personal issues i was dealing with at the time. It died off, he kept trying to see me, and i made the dumbest excuses…. Things seemed to be fine until May when out of the blue, she called me and told me it was over. I MADE THE SOUND PPPSSHH and rolled my eyes when he said that. explain please. even tho i wanted to dive into his arms, and speak sexy things to him. She was due to meet me at work so then to go back to mine for dinner. SO THESE REASONS, are what made me think he was using me. If he's constantly saying things like, "My ex never appreciated American Pickers like you do!" Didn't solve it, but having my own shit to do made me realized I didn't care about her. :). Stupidest article. Not in a million years. But when i was texting my girl about it, and saying his name…. as up and down days passed with us… (it was so bipolar). MY ex girlfriend just does not get that I do not want to be friends I have sorda told her but I am just playing games as well If she ever contacts me again I am sure she will be in for a surprise. Though, he was also imperfect (stubborn, stubborn, and unemotional). Best of luck and go with peace and love. But don’t worry, we’ve all been there before. She accepted the offer and really, from there, we were back together again. There was no update and that annoyed me. for other people advice and point of view….. He jumped to the idea. Probably...does it really matter anymore though? I was leaving and he replied "suck a duck" nothing else. And i might date alot, but when im taken, im taken and im faithful. Particular characteristics will never change, but others will when we deal with them. I felt like a little girl calling her crush up. Whoa, wait a minute, the weather was down and mellow?! One of the questions that haunt anyone the most after a break up, especially when you’ve lost contact with your ex, is whether your ex is still in love with you. She texted me this weekend asking how I was. Mobile numbers exchanged pretty quickly and it went from there. i said, calm down. Liked what you just read? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. It seems as though I have lost it and everything else in my life. We would fight, both cry it out, and end up back together within a month each time. ), he never believed me, he always thought i was sleeping around, he said i seemed like a liar. Here is the mistake I made. I know because I CHANGED a very big aspect that murdered my long term relationship with the woman I still love months later: my negative, pessimistic, dark, near-hopeless attitude toward life. Now I had a significant part in our relationship falling apart, mostly because my ex wife wouldn’t gv in as far as the divorce as well as custody issues with our children. although i have a feeling that this time 2mrw i’l be back to stalking :S but at least i know i can always come back and read this to give me strength and abit of sense again! I was devastated to say the least but 9 months later started dating a guy Ive known a while. Thank you for your advice. Why does it matter if your ex is thinking of you? And i would leave any man for him in a heartbeat if he came knocking on my door. BUT I WAS SO SAD, AND DESPERATE TO GET MY MIND OFF OF HIM, Those little flings ment nothing to me. But no way in heaven was his son going to live with us. People don’t change, feelings do. Weeks later, he stopped. And before we knew it, we were hugging each other and I felt like I was in a warm pillow, ready to sink into blissful dreams. If your ex is trying to improve themselves in the areas that could have been responsible for the breakup, then it’s a good sign that they want to get back together. He would never know it was me. I didn’t refriend him, just unblocked him). We’re both missing out on a love because he still doesn’t trust women. This concludes my research. After everything we went through she was now ruining everything I had tried so hard to keep together. When I went back to the states we texted everyday, our relationship grew and we fell in love. We often see each other around and sometimes talk with each other but not the same as before because I im still in pain. And I kept telling myself It was because of what he had endured with the ex, and that it wasn’t anything I was doing. he replied with the same …ehhh he did years ago about loving his ex…and said "im not really good with woman". But I feel so hurt over his decision. I dont know why but i maybe thought it was him so some odd reason…. [Read: How to get over a broken heart]. THAT WEEK, WAS OUR FIRST OFFICIAL DATE! Honestly, I think it's better to ask, with the possibility of the answer being no, than never ask when the answer may have been yes. but before you do i ll tell you something. I got a call a few times, and I heard no one on the other end. Yangki, my ex broke up with me in June. But right now, I don’t know what to do. You have to sometime give a chance to what other think is not real and see what happen at the end.I was crushed when my lover of three years left for another woman. B. I am The conflicting emotions were driving me mad. So he blocked me and we weren't even friends? My kids play in the same park that borders his old neighborhood. we only texted each other like every 3 days. I NEED ADVICE, on the most bizarre dating situation ….. (Im 23yrs old in 2 months). I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help. Hey there my name is Michael! I recently went through a painful breakup (which ones aren’t) and it made me realize the seriousness of holding not just your life and being accountable for it but also others’. We went to the wrong building, they scheduled us wrong, we weren't in the system. People do change. I didn’t want to hear anything about him for the first few days. This obviously killed me inside but I tried to accept it. Fast forward time, two years later I’m typing this… I don’t know if I miss him, if I miss our relationship (good times) or if I miss the simplicity of my life when I was with him. Certain patterns should be broken and only you can do that. But I know she feels guilty about what has happened. So I blocked him on Facebook and deleted his number from my phone again. it is so difficult to love and forgive. Exes at first will ignore their feelings. I don’t want that. (how would you of took it? We are only upset that OUR feelings are messed up and confused. I hope my ex is happy and doing well in life. But stay firm, and remember why you broke up in the first place. He had responded to my song with another song. If so, how? I still think of my ex often and it’s been 2 years since I’ve spoked to him. You want an answer then you need to seek to the source. Yesterday was a pretty bad day at work. It broke me really. Your best bet in knowing if your ex really misses you is to wait a long while and contact them out of the blue, read the signs from there. She might think about her ex from time to time, but her last impression of him will be fairly negative based on the fact that he was insecure and incapable of being the emotionally strong man she wants and needs, so while she might be ‘thinking’ about him at times, it doesn’t mean that she will be missing him. I got the abortion. And trust me, there’ll be someone who’s better and more compatible to you, waiting for you just around the corner. I instantly filled up with butterflies, possibilities i never thought of came rushing to me. Instead you should focus on self improvement and making yourself the best you can be. Your support group of best friends tell you to steer clear of contact with them. The next day I woke and she answered as if she knew not how desperate I was trying to get hold of her. It's better off not knowing. I did text him happy bday, just so i didnt look petty, but i thought he was done with me before we started type of deal. Anonymous October 16th, 2016 4:32pm. I felt lonely. IS it the curiosity that keeps us around, or am i really just a booty call and that's all i ever was? And entertaining yourself and moving on will be the best. That im not a fool, for waiting for him. I WAS SO CONFUSED. BUT I NEVER FELT THIS WAY ABOUT ANYONE BEFORE…. Until he told me, he couldnt watch the movie, cause he got sick and had to leave. ON HIS BDAY. I love this woman with all my heart, I have never known anyone so beautiful and caring. 2 weeks later, i found out i was 7 weeks pregnant. I ignored it, not knowing what to say or how to react. But seriously, don’t bother doing this because you’ll have another obsession coming your way. I couldn’t help going all giddy and flushed. but everytime we become a little more opened with each other…. I didnt notice him at all, for the first few weeks, even tho a bunch of us had our smoke breaks together. My sister and her husband dated for seven years and broke up for about 5 months at one time, and when they slowly eased back into things a breakup was never even close to happening again. i always said i would have him back and feel in my heart hes worth fighting for…. The next ten months were amazing, we were so in love, she told me she had never been happier and was so grateful for the opportunity to be with me. But then, they don't hear from you, and they feel worry and anger. Hi, My ex and me were dating for 2 years. Does My Cat Like Me Quiz . You’ll remember your ex and your ex will think about you too, but even if you have unfinished conversations or intense emotions, harden up, let go and learn to walk away. I was bored with my life cause I wasn't trying cause I didn't think my life alone was worth giving a shit about. ], I moved on and met my friends in the corner of the street, where we decided to go shopping. You ask, “Does my ex think about me?” “Does he miss me during no contact?” I also hear, “What goes on in the male mind during no contact?” I hear the question both ways. I know I should be over him by now but I’m not. Distract yourself and try to stop thinking about your ex. I googled his blog and saw that he had posted something lame about the weather being too down and mellow. I told him how i feel as i really need to know if theres a chance to make a go of it…. That was very helpful…thanks i have gone through all those feelings since i was the dumpee and i have seen my ex do drive bys and returned a coffee cup out of the blue after 7 weeks lol..but i followed the no contact rule to the letter…and it does help…thanks for your story..loved it! (21F)(31M) I started dating Bo when I was 20 he was 29. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.