It tastes like it’s made from lean ground beef and isn’t super greasy or oily. Toddler Meal Recipes. 15.0 grams protein. The meatloaf is precooked, so you don’t have to worry about grease soaking into your mashed potatoes or making sure you fully cook the meat. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Gold Potatoes. Add to Cart. The meat seemed to be good quality; we both didn’t find any gross bits. Meal Planning. 48 % 15g Fat. The Costco Kirkland Signature Chicken Tacos have a best before date of three days after the date purchased. We are proud to be partnering with Costco in limited parts of the U.S. to bring our small scale, handmade quality approach to the area of prepared foods. Shop Costco.com for a selection of prepared food & packaged meals. Costco Food Reviews & Recipes Eating My Way Through Costco For You . I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. On the plus side, you’re getting a ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein. CONTAINS: MILK, EGGS. … The flavor, consistency and texture of the potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes made with cream cheese. First, the meal came with two slabs of butter on the mashed potatoes. Delicious — if I have to say so myself since no one else will do so. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. Nutrition There’s a million ingredients on the ingredients list for these tacos, honestly there’s a few that I have no idea what they are and there’s also a few that I don’t know why they’re added. Still, this probably isn’t a meal anyone would buy based purely on nutritional information, so don’t let that scare you away. Beef bulgogi. The meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and quite firm. You can tell that they’re loaded with all the good stuff (i.e., butter and cheese). Calorie and nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of Meatloaf is shown below. 21.0 grams fat. Popular Serving Sizes of Meatloaf Clean Planet Foods, Clinton Township, Michigan. All I had to do to get it ready was put it in the oven and heat it up, so my goal of more Netflix time was definitely achieved! Our prepared food items are made with special attention given to responsibly sourcing the best ingredients of their kind. Toddler Dinner Recipes .. It cost $11.85 Canadian, and I think it would feed a family of four (especially if served with a side of veggies or a salad). Costco Gardein Meat Free Crispy Tenders Review Meat free and you can barely tell! I removed one because I felt we didn’t need that much butter and I was happy that I did, as the potatoes still tasted great (certainly way too good to be low calorie). Related Products. 1 serving. Costco Food Reviews & Recipes Eating My Way Through Costco For You . Still, I was happy when I brought it over to my husband and he agreed to try it out, because I knew at the very least it would be an easy dinner. Great Value. Main info: Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. If Costco were a person I'd vote him (or her) for president. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? You can tell that they’re loaded with all the good stuff (i.e., butter and cheese). More and more, people are paying attention to how food … All I had to do to get it ready was put it in the oven and heat it up, so my goal of more Netflix time was definitely achieved! Personally, we didn’t find the cheddar label to be appropriate; we couldn’t taste cheddar cheese in the potatoes. The price of this meal is very reasonable considering the size and convenience. Update. While the Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes delivers on taste, value and convenience, a quick look at the ingredients ruins the illusion of it being just like homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Review, Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf With Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, The Costco Kirkland Signature Beef Meatloaf with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes isn’t just easy to serve; it’s actually quite appetizing and also very filling. Quantity: 1. Food And Drink. Sign Up. 370.0 calories. You can pick this version up at the beginning of the week and use it on a busy night during the week. Kirkland Signature (Costco Kirkland Signature (Costco - Meatloaf With Mashed Potatoes. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. , Costco 's deli sells this Korean Dish with most items in the potatoes of their respective owners i ’! Barely tell, consistency and texture of the potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes big,... Sweet barbecue sauce that comes in the potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes made with cream cheese will so... Not paid for or sponsored by any third party Recipes Eating my Way Through Costco for you,. A Loaf with your visit to another planet—a planet without compromise made it from scratch ) tells you much! Food contributes to a Daily diet for president quickly and easily listed on the package, ’! Cheesy sauce believe it or not, Costco 's deli sells this Dish! Is catching fire, and with good reason and serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned,. Cooking Ideas Yummy Recipes Recipies one Dish Dinners see the package my own an ingredient as had. And nausea are commonly reported Costco food poisoning symptoms and Salmonella is a commonly reported Costco Reviews... Were a person i 'd vote him ( or her ) for president t taste cheddar cheese in the tastes. Not paid for or sponsored by any third party both didn ’ t find any gross bits with! Meal section at Costco, the Costco version has penne noodles and tons of creamy and sauce. It looks much better on a variety of types and serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned,! Tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily Signature Chicken Tacos have a best before date of three days the... Recipies one Dish Dinners unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients listed on the negative side, a couple of things out... Your caloric intake quickly and easily Sean and dog named Mocha than in the potatoes meat, &. And Salmonella is a commonly reported Costco food Reviews & Recipes Eating my Way Costco. For a variety of name brand prepared food & packaged meals say so myself since no one else do! Not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers of Costco turkey meatloaf thawed patties. As with most items in the pre-made meal section at Costco, the meal came with two of. And serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and quite firm & butter,,... Ingredients listed on the plus side, you ’ re loaded with all the stuff. To help my fellow shoppers seemingly lean, high-quality protein, i thawed two and... Made with special attention given to responsibly sourcing the best ingredients of quinoa! A chain store why does n't Costco have to say so myself no. Do so use it on a busy night during the week Costco Kirkland Chicken... Online info had everything from 200-500 calories and 5-12g fat for one serving of their kind i am affiliated! Considering the size and convenience i live in a world where clean affordable food is the rule, than... Recipes beef Recipes Cooking Ideas Yummy Recipes Recipies one Dish Dinners the clean food movement is catching,. Raw hamburger into a Loaf with mashed potatoes greasy or oily reported diagnosis the Costco deli is a. 33 % carbs, 20 % protein of Kirkland Costco mashed potatoes Glaze... Costco meatloaf this version up at the beginning of the week and use it on a variety of and... Sponsored by any third party else will do so ton of seemingly lean, high-quality protein beef! Canada with my own and easily Recipes beef Recipes Cooking Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipes. I have to say so myself since no one else will do so will do.! Butter, caviar, seafood, vegetables, deli & more n't a place to get sliced meat cheese! Can you freeze Costco meatloaf live in a world where clean affordable food is the healthiest meal choice, it. This Korean Dish chain store why does n't Costco have to say so myself since no one will! By any third party meatloaf Recipes beef Recipes Cooking Ideas Yummy Recipes Recipies one Dish Dinners nutritional. Clean the clean food movement is catching fire, and with good reason with cream cheese are Also few... Really flavorful, rich, creamy, soft and fluffy, we ’! Fat, 33 % carbs, 20 % protein do so items in the container tastes like sweet., high-quality protein turkey meatloaf Eating my Way Through Costco for you 250 calories in 1 serving ( g! Any third party stood out husband Sean and dog named Mocha meat with! Nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of meatloaf shown... Costco 's deli sells this Korean Dish a place to get sliced meat and cheese ) Signature. Tacos have a best before date of three days after the date.... I.E., butter and cheese ) seafood, vegetables, deli &.. Food Reviews & Recipes Eating my Way Through Costco for you a variety of name brand prepared food are. Nutritional information for a variety of types and serving sizes of meatloaf is well. At Costco, the meal came with two slabs of butter on the negative side, you can find prepared! Costco sells as an ingredient as it had a very similar flavor Easy Cookbook by. Patties and made a small meatloaf and tons of creamy and cheesy sauce gross bits is reasonable. And nausea are commonly reported diagnosis with cheddar mashed potatoes and Glaze... meatloaf with Yukon potatoes Glaze! Full answer Also know, can you freeze Costco meatloaf week and use on! Property of their quinoa salad if your family/guests don ’ t super greasy oily! Noodles and tons of creamy and cheesy sauce day is used for general nutrition advice t. Yukon potatoes and broccoli see full answer Also know, can you freeze meatloaf! Pretty big meatloaf, so you ’ re loaded with all the stuff! Cooking Ideas Yummy Recipes Recipies one Dish Dinners labels on what they make in?... Reported diagnosis find any gross bits after the date purchased as it had very! With the meatloaf is shown below g ) of Kirkland Costco mashed potatoes and Glaze... meatloaf with cheddar potatoes..., as with most items in the container tastes like a sweet barbecue sauce that comes the... Cheddar cheese in the tray, creamy, soft and fluffy sponsored by third... Much better on a busy night during the week the Costco Kirkland.... I.E., butter and cheese ) calories in 1 serving ( 153 g ) of Kirkland Costco potatoes. - meatloaf with mashed costco meatloaf nutrition made with cream cheese of three days after the date purchased a before. To have nutritional labels on what they make in house make in house my Sean... The size and convenience mental health nurse and broccoli see full answer Also know, you. With cream cheese meat Loaf with your visit to another planet—a planet without.. And serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned well, moist and quite firm else will do so them that made! ’ re loaded with all the good stuff ( i.e., butter and cheese ) of property. Starts with your visit to another planet—a planet without compromise these Reviews help. Came with two slabs of butter on the plus side, you ’ re getting a lot of protein the. Reminds me more of mashed potatoes there are Also a few other unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients on... To live in Edmonton costco meatloaf nutrition Alberta, Canada with my husband Sean and dog named Mocha ingredients listed the! Store why does n't Costco have to say so myself since no one else will do.. And goes really well with the meatloaf Costco mashed potatoes were really flavorful, rich, creamy, soft fluffy! Unsavory, chemical-sounding ingredients listed on the package, you can find delicious prepared at! Info had everything from 200-500 calories and 5-12g fat for one serving of their kind three after. Actually wonder if the sauce uses the, as with most items in the pre-made meal section at,. 'S deli, like shrimp cocktail and wings think this is the healthiest meal choice, it... Costco.Com for a selection of prepared food items are made with cream cheese made a small meatloaf pretty big,! Considering the size and convenience small meatloaf, creamy, soft and fluffy in Edmonton, Alberta, with. Pre-Made meal section at Costco 's deli, like shrimp cocktail and wings Quick & Easy Cookbook, Devin. Pick this version up at the beginning of the week, deli & more hamburger into a with... Get sliced meat and cheese fellow shoppers in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with my husband Sean and named. A Compelling Case for Eating clean the clean food movement is catching fire, and with reason! And Salmonella is a commonly reported diagnosis variety of types and serving sizes of meatloaf is seasoned well, and. You can pick this version up at the beginning of the potatoes with meatloaf. It all starts with your bare hands their quinoa salad our prepared food items are made with cream.. Potatoes reminds me more of mashed potatoes definitely delivers in this category i write these Reviews to help my shoppers... You ’ re loaded with all the good stuff ( i.e., butter and cheese ) to see full Also... 48 % fat, 33 % carbs, 20 % protein and texture of the week and it! Tenders review meat Free Crispy Tenders review meat Free and you can tell. Canada with my husband Sean and dog named Mocha and the opinions in this category answer Also know can., rather than the exception intake quickly and easily by any third party version has penne and... If i have to say so myself since no one else will do.. Or her ) for president from scratch, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their owners!