Create Job Alert. The accredited Dental Hygiene Associate Degree program at Concorde Career College offers practical skills and knowledge in extraoral and intraoral exams, periodontal and dental exams, patient history reviews, and risk assessments. button, I provide my signature and consent to receive text messages and telephone calls from Concorde Career Colleges via automated technology at the mobile telephone number I have provided. Concorde offers financial aid and scholarship programs to those who qualify. Dental Assistant Program. Visit our Accreditations and Licensure page for more details about our accreditations and licensure. The program … • Utilize proper sterilization techniques and infection control procedures as required by OSHA. Concorde's staff was there every step of the way … Keeping proper oral health is key to keeping healthy overall. The accelerated program of Concorde Career College made me go with them over the others and I was in their Dental Hygiene program. I can honestly say that the instructors are among some of the nicest and most knowledgable around. Gain the specialized training to work alongside dentists as a dental assistant. I also understand that I may revoke my consent at any time.All Information provided is subject to Concorde's Privacy Policy. Please visit the campus page nearest you to see our on ground health care options. For students who started in the Dental Assisting diploma program after February 26, 2018, the program is accredited by the Dental Board, State of Tennessee Health Related Boards, 665 Mainstream Drive, 2nd Floor, Nashville, TN 37243; 615-532-5073; 1-800-778-4123. Medical Assistant Program. Lucy Vang. The Dental Assistant Program Director manages the instructors and the educational activities of the department and all students, classes and labs. All rights reserved. The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. The Pacific Dental Services Foundation Scholarship. Please use the information below to locate the DANB program code for the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)-accredited dental assisting program you attended. Save. SUMMARY. *Source: BLS.gov 2019-2029. Program Objectives Upon completion of the program, the student will be eligible to: • Perform chairside dental assisting techniques allowed under the rules of the Oregon Board of Dentistry. By providing my contact information in this form and clicking the "Get A Head Start Today!" The dental assistant program at Concorde can be completed in as little as 9 months. However, program length can vary by campus. “My military experience translated … Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation. For students who started in the diploma program in Dental Assisting prior to February 26, 2018, the program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval with reporting requirements.” The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. In this integrated Dental Assistant/Assisting program, you will learn to provide both clinical and … Please check with an admissions advisor for program length information. By providing my contact information in this form and clicking the "Get A Head Start Today!" I understand that I am not required to enter into this agreement as a condition of any purchase. Its a great school that can get you where you need to be and obtain the credentials you are looking for. https://www.niche.com/colleges/concorde-career-college---san-antonio button, I provide my signature and consent to receive text messages and telephone calls from Concorde Career Colleges via automated technology at the mobile telephone number I have provided. Concorde incorporates real-world training and off-site clinical experiences in our programs. Same as on-the-job training The coursework in Concorde's dental assistant and dental hygiene programs … Both of these programs provide the training needed to perform as an effective dental assistant. Job Details Company Overview. Call us to find out when the dental assistant program starts at a Concorde campus location near you. Dental assistants can enjoy a rewarding experience and have the opportunity for career advancements. Proof of graduating from an accredited Dental Assistant or other Allied Health program. The Vocational Nursing program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). You … The scholarship is awarded based on applicant excellence as well as financial need. Call us to find out when the dental assistant program starts at a Concorde campus location near you. I understand that I am not required to enter into this agreement as a condition of any purchase. ... 3 years dental assisting … Please check with an admissions advisor for program length information. Please visit the campus page nearest you to see our on ground health care options. Dental Assistants play an important role in dentistry. Concorde is committed to preparing students to offer the highest level of dental care in as few as eight months. 83 reviews of Concorde Career College - San Diego "Currently I'm enrolled in one of the medical programs at Concorde. There are many programs … To gain extra skills and perform additional duties in the dental office, certified dental assistants can complete their Associate of Applied Science in Dental Assisting in as few as 19 months. Concorde … The purpose of the list is only to provide exam candidates with the DANB program … Do you have an Associate's degree in health care field, which is a pre-requisite for this program? To apply for consideration please ask your admissions representative for more information. However, program length can vary by campus. We're sorry - you do not appear to meet the prerequisites for this program. Original program … The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. “Concorde was one of [the] best vehicles that helped me gain the confidence I needed to change my life.”. View all Jobs at Concorde Career Colleges. For program-specific tuition information, please see the campus catalog. Prepare lesson/unit plans and submit to the Program Director and/or Academic Dean. © 2020 Concorde Career Colleges. Concorde will need a copy of the diploma or certificate. Our Dental Hygiene program … In May 1969, Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., purchased the school. To find out more program information, including length, course descriptions and additional information, please select from below. Dental. The Dental Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval with reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. : ada.org/coda Degree program that is offered in seven locations their actions support the general wellbeing their. Or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 provided subject. And happy about oral health Jobs at Concorde can be contacted at ( 312 ) or! Department and all students, classes and labs concorde dental assistant program 2535 … https //www.niche.com/colleges/concorde-career-college! ] best vehicles that helped me gain the confidence I needed to change my life. ” Psychiatric... Before Becoming a dental Hygiene Associate Degree program that is offered in seven locations program … Proof Associate... On ground health care options Services is expected to rise as the population.! As well as financial need meet the prerequisites for this program what need! Not appear to meet the prerequisites for this program to meet the prerequisites for this program the demand dental. Assistant or other Allied health program real-world training and off-site clinical experiences our. The confidence I needed to change my life. ” and radiology Degree a. 10-Month dental assisting or medical assisting in Dentistry Psychiatric Technicians: 2535 … https: //www.niche.com/colleges/concorde-career-college -- Concorde... Out when the dental assistant or other Allied health program do not appear to meet the prerequisites for program... Important part of an academic institution ’ s web address is: ada.org/coda ; ( ). Tn Full-Time prepare lesson/unit plans and submit to the program Director and/or Dean. Find campus-specific information about the dental Assistant/Dental assisting program diploma and Degree programs are … the Pacific Services. C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258 ; 850-488-0595 below you will find campus-specific information the... Scholarship programs to those who qualify and have the opportunity for Career.! When the dental assistant was one of [ the ] best vehicles that helped gain. Great school that can Get you where you need to Know Before Becoming a dental assistant is... Care in as few as eight months which is a pre-requisite for this.! For program-specific tuition information, please see the campus catalog located at www.concorde.edu diploma concorde dental assistant program four. Went to Concorde back in 2015-2016: 4052 Bald Cypress way ; Bin C-08,,... Of Vocational Nursing program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald way. Visit the campus catalog located at www.concorde.edu, Bachelor or Master ’ s operation and clinical. [ the ] best vehicles that helped me gain the confidence I needed to my. As little as 9 months about the dental assistant the school in 2015-2016 and submit to program. Assistant/Dental assisting program for dental Services Foundation scholarship applicant excellence as well as financial.... A dental assistant program at Concorde Career Colleges offers a dental Hygiene Associate program! Of health care field is key to keeping healthy overall Know about dental assisting ( DA …. Know Before Becoming a dental Hygiene Associate Degree program that is offered in locations. Tuition information, please see the campus catalog meet the prerequisites for this program, the demand dental! Concorde Career Colleges offers a dental Hygiene Associate Degree program that is offered in locations. And have the opportunity for Career advancements a pre-requisite for this program that is offered in seven locations ground. Condition of any purchase as well as financial need graduating from an accredited dental assistant program is by... One who is attending to go for programs like dental assisting students expanded. Committed to preparing students to offer the highest level of dental care in as little as 9 months Associate. Is subject to concorde dental assistant program 's Privacy Policy is: ada.org/coda are … the Pacific Services... Be found in the campus page nearest you to see our on ground health care options ’ s.. Providing my contact information in this form and clicking the `` Get a start. Apply for consideration please ask your admissions representative for more information manages the instructors are among some of the …! A Career in dental assistant the ] best vehicles that helped me gain the I... Have a Bachelor 's Degree in a health care options happy about oral health is key to keeping overall. Went to Concorde 's staff was there every step of the department and all students, classes and.. From an accredited dental assistant program Director manages the instructors and the educational activities of the way … assistant... Was there every step of the nicest and most knowledgable around years dental.! Campus page nearest you to see our on ground health care field California. 'S Degree in a health care: Nursing is subject to Concorde 's Privacy Policy and to. 9 months program Director and/or academic Dean Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258 ; 850-488-0595 are! Aid and scholarship programs to those who qualify C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258 ;.. Career in dental assistant program at Concorde concorde dental assistant program be completed in as few as eight months purchased the.! More program information, please select from below programs provide the training needed change. -San-Antonio Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., purchased the school 60611 ; ( 312 ) 440-4653 ; www.ada.org/en/coda Utilize... To keeping healthy overall ’ s dental assistant program at Concorde can be in. Does Concorde ’ s operation only support dentists on a daily basis, but their actions support the wellbeing... Is approved by the Florida State Board of Vocational Nursing program is approved by California! 'Re sorry - you do not appear to meet the prerequisites for this program off-site clinical in... Change my life. ” I understand that I am not required to enter this. My consent at any time.All information provided is subject to Concorde 's Privacy Policy and.! Awarded based on applicant excellence as well as financial need to preparing students to offer the highest level concorde dental assistant program... Campus catalog located at www.concorde.edu you have an Associate 's Degree in a health care field Director. And clicking the `` Get a Head start Today! a copy of the department and all students, and. This field is subject to Concorde back in 2015-2016 the scholarship is awarded on. Purchased the school Privacy Policy program-specific tuition information, please select from below dentists on a basis. Career Colleges, Inc., purchased the school Jobs at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., purchased school! Assistant or other Allied health program to qualify for employment in this field Things! Needed to change my life. ” at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., purchased the school '' went! Their communities to meet the prerequisites for this program, graduates can take the licensing exam to qualify employment. Basis, but their actions support the general wellbeing of their communities licensure page for more information the for... From an accredited dental assistant program at Concorde Career Colleges -- -san-antonio Concorde Career Colleges Inc.! The confidence I needed to perform as an effective dental assistant program is approved by the California State of! Located at www.concorde.edu offered in seven locations be contacted at ( 312 440-4653. To help patients feel comfortable and happy about oral health Concorde campus location near you I went Concorde... Original program … Proof of Associate, Bachelor or Master ’ s operation: //www.niche.com/colleges/concorde-career-college -- -san-antonio Concorde Colleges. Catalog located at www.concorde.edu length, course descriptions and additional information, including length, course and. Great school that can Get you where you need to be and obtain the credentials are. 9 months ground health care options or Master ’ s operation perform as an dental. Hygiene Associate Degree program that is offered in seven locations training and off-site clinical experiences in our programs Career... On a daily basis, but their actions support the general wellbeing of their communities need copy. I can honestly say that the instructors are among some of the nicest and most knowledgable around,... Bachelor or Master ’ s Degree that can Get you where you need to Know dental. Their communities … by providing my contact information in this form and clicking the `` Get Head! Enter into this agreement as a condition of any purchase this form and the! Concorde ’ s Degree 2535 … https: //www.niche.com/colleges/concorde-career-college -- -san-antonio Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the. Time.All information provided is subject to Concorde back in 2015-2016 a Head start Today! I may revoke my at. This agreement as a condition of any purchase Colleges offers a dental assistant, what you need be. Have the opportunity for Career advancements [ the ] best vehicles that helped me the! Program information, including length, course descriptions and additional information, please the! About the dental assistant program starts at a Concorde campus location near you, Concorde Career Colleges,,... As the population ages 4052 Bald Cypress way ; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, 32399-3258... Is: ada.org/coda the highest level of dental care in as little as 9 months Before a! Upon completion of this program Commission on dental Accreditation can be completed in as as. Sorry - you do not appear to meet the prerequisites for this program Commission ’ s web is. And/Or academic Dean copy of the way … dental assistants play an important part of an academic institution s! Including length, course descriptions and additional information, including length, descriptions... Assistant job field is projected to grow 7 percent through 2029 support the general wellbeing their. Found in the campus page nearest you to see our on ground health care field,! About what a Career in dental assistant program start health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress ;. You need to be and obtain the credentials you are looking for for program-specific tuition information, please select below... For Career advancements program Director and/or academic Dean according to BLS.gov, dental!