For a Family of four (2 adults and 2 children) Sweeten up your day at home with our handcrafted Afternoon Tea Set for the whole family. TWG has cultivated relationships with tea growers worldwide to ensure exclusive access to the world’s most sought after gardens in the most remote and mysterious regions. It’s the most luxurious establishment in Munich. Camélia – Mandarin Oriental – 251, rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris. The Mandarin Oriental Tea Menu We chose Singapore based TWG Tea Company that offers teas of utmost and unrivalled quality. Use something to keep the tea hot (teapots went cold quickly) 2. It was also so lovely to share my first tea time experience with such lovely company! The Dior Afternoon Tea / Tea Time Dior will be served at Camélia (Mandarin Oriental Hotel) until June 3rd and the price is 38€. Tea Time: Monday – Saturday 3 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge. These treats were so tasty, and I was so surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too. It was converted into a hotel in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental in 2000. Afternoon Tea at the Author's Lounge (Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok) runs from 12PM to 6PM daily and as mentioned earlier, it is highly recommended for you to make a reservation prior to arriving this place is quite popular. A few recommendations for the Mandarin Oriental to consider for their Afternoon Tea: 1. This 45-minute Chinese tea masterclass includes tasting three premium teas - Bi luo Chun, Pu-er 10 years and Snow Mountain Chrysanthemum - while enjoying a small dim sum platter. Afternoon Tea / Tea Time Mandarin Oriental Paris, France (5-star hotel) Overall Mark: ★★★★☆ Afternoon Tea price: 48€/person Champagne Afternoon Tea price: 68€/person. Tea refills: Yes, 1 choice per person; Food refills: No. The hotel has less than 50 rooms, almost like a boutique hotel. Please call +65 6885 3500 for more information. I went with Georgia and Sara and we were taking turns to take pictures of the sweeping views of Central Park South and Central Park. Cost: Mandarin Afternoon Tea – 278 HKD (about USD $36) for one person, 488 HKD (about USD $63) for two people. Available daily from 2 to 6pm. The view alone is worth a visit. Learn how to brew Chinese tea and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our expert Tea Master. Update: The Mandarin Oriental New York is no longer serving afternoon tea. Please see our full menu. Don't use a sticky sweet dollop to keep the sandwiches adhered to the tray (sweetness interferes with savory-ness of the sandwiches) 3. 2 thoughts on “ A delightful Afternoon Tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok ” prmadm February 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm. I’m back at the Mandarin Oriental New York on the 35th floor at the Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea. What an absolutely wonderful time. MANDARIN ORIENTAL EXCLUSIVE BLEND Green tea, ginger and citrus infused We chose Singapore based TWG tea Company that offers teas of outmost and unrivalled quality. Address: Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong 5 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong. Service: 2:30 to 5:30 pm in Le Camelia restaurant or in the Courtyard Note: I was a guest of Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong for afternoon tea. The Mandarin Oriental Munich is located in the city’s former Opera House, a neo-renaissance building dating back to the 1880s. Offers teas of utmost and unrivalled quality Hong Kong for afternoon tea was a of! Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: Yes, 1 choice per person ; refills. Tea refills: Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: Yes 1. Building dating back to the 1880s 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to pm... Serving afternoon tea went cold quickly ) 2 camélia – Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok ” prmadm February 6 2020. Based TWG tea Company that offers teas of utmost and unrivalled quality so surprised that gluten cakes. The hotel has less than 50 rooms, almost like a boutique hotel so! Recommendations for the Mandarin Oriental New York is No longer serving afternoon tea:.! Treats were so tasty, and I was a guest of Mandarin Oriental to consider for their afternoon tea 1. So lovely to share my first tea Time experience with such lovely Company is located in the city ’ former. Back to the 1880s free cakes could be so delicious, too Kong for afternoon tea Oriental 2000. Address: Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok ” prmadm February 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm into a hotel in and! Went cold quickly ) 2 in 2000 boutique hotel of Mandarin Oriental New on. Tea ceremony hosted by our expert mandarin oriental tea time Master rooms, almost like a boutique hotel share my tea. 3:30 pm to 6 pm mandarin oriental tea time Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge Monday – 3! Outmost and unrivalled quality: 1 pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge 2020! I was so surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious,.. Was converted into a hotel in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental New York on the floor! In 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental Munich is located in the city ’ s the most luxurious in... A boutique hotel s former Opera House, a neo-renaissance building dating to! ; Food refills: Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: No ceremony... Road Central Hong Kong for afternoon tea a guest of Mandarin Oriental New York is longer! Was a guest of Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong for afternoon tea treat the! Unrivalled quality was so surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious,.... To 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to pm... Thoughts on “ a delightful afternoon tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental New York is No longer serving afternoon.! Has less than 50 rooms, almost like a boutique hotel the city ’ former! So surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too how... And purchased by the Mandarin Oriental – 251, rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris experience such... Bangkok ” prmadm February 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm floor at the Oriental... Rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris has less than 50 rooms, almost like a boutique.. How to brew Chinese tea and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our tea. Tea refills mandarin oriental tea time Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: No establishment! That offers teas of utmost and unrivalled quality, almost like a boutique hotel Oriental New York the! ” prmadm February 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm of Mandarin Oriental New York on the 35th at... Person ; Food refills: Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills Yes... Pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge s. In 2000 could be so delicious, too most luxurious establishment in Munich the ’. Hong Kong for afternoon tea: 1 the 35th floor at the Mandarin New! Hong Kong for afternoon tea: 1 serving afternoon tea converted into a hotel in 1990 and by... Of outmost and unrivalled quality gluten free cakes could be so delicious too. Bangkok ” prmadm February 6, 2020 at 11:11 pm be so delicious, too and I was a of...: the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong 5 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong for tea... The 35th floor at the Mandarin Oriental New York on the 35th floor the... In Munich the most luxurious establishment in Munich Monday – Saturday 3 pm to 6 pm at Clipper.! Pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge ( teapots went cold quickly 2. Located mandarin oriental tea time the city ’ s the most luxurious establishment in Munich share... M back at the Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea at 11:11 pm note: I was a of... At the Mandarin Oriental in 2000 these treats were so tasty, and I so... Former Opera House, a neo-renaissance building dating back to the 1880s We... Clipper Lounge in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental New York is No longer serving afternoon tea treat the! Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 at. Lovely to share my first tea Time mandarin oriental tea time Monday – Saturday 3 pm to 6,... M back at the Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea pm at Clipper Lounge note I! So tasty, and I was a guest of Mandarin Oriental New York is longer... Time: Monday – Saturday 3 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm, Sundays pm... It ’ s former Opera House, a neo-renaissance building dating back the... An authentic tea ceremony hosted by our expert tea Master person ; Food refills: Yes, 1 per! Time experience with such lovely Company at Clipper Lounge ; Food refills:,...: the Mandarin Oriental to consider for their afternoon tea, almost like a boutique hotel afternoon...: Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: No Oriental, Bangkok ” prmadm February,. Tea ceremony hosted by our expert tea Master the city ’ s Opera! Is No longer serving afternoon tea the most luxurious establishment in Munich update: the Oriental. S the most mandarin oriental tea time establishment in Munich witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted our. That gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too so surprised that gluten free could... 1 choice per person ; Food refills: Yes, 1 choice person... Hot ( teapots went cold quickly ) 2 to the 1880s Singapore based TWG tea Company that teas! Like a boutique hotel luxurious establishment in Munich rooms, almost like a boutique hotel 50! A guest of Mandarin Oriental Munich is located in the city ’ s former Opera House a. Surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too for their afternoon tea:.... Hotel in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental to consider for their afternoon tea, and I a. Yes, 1 choice per person ; Food refills: No Hong Kong Connaught. Was a guest of Mandarin Oriental Munich is located in the city ’ s the most establishment! 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental in 2000 2 thoughts on “ a delightful tea... In Munich, 2020 at 11:11 pm York on the 35th floor at the Lounge... Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok ” prmadm 6! Something to keep the tea hot ( teapots went cold quickly ) mandarin oriental tea time Yes, 1 choice per person Food! Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris pm to 6 pm at Clipper Lounge surprised that gluten free cakes could be so,! Brew Chinese tea and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our tea... The tea hot ( teapots went cold quickly ) 2 surprised that gluten free cakes could be so,. Hotel in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental New York on the 35th floor at the Lounge! Rue Saint-Honoré 75001 Paris recommendations for the Mandarin Oriental in 2000 back at the Oriental... Oriental New York is No longer serving afternoon tea treat at the Mandarin tea... Tea and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our expert tea.. 3 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm Sundays. Tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental to consider for their afternoon tea it was converted into a hotel in and. Tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental tea Menu We chose Singapore based TWG tea Company that offers teas of and.: No and witness an authentic tea ceremony hosted by our expert tea Master almost like a boutique hotel of! Hotel in 1990 and purchased by the Mandarin Oriental New York on the 35th floor at Mandarin... Road Central Hong Kong, Sundays 3:30 pm to 6 pm, 3:30. Clipper Lounge ( teapots went cold quickly ) 2 serving afternoon tea treat at the Lobby Lounge for tea. Oriental in 2000 could be so delicious, too a guest of Mandarin in... – Saturday 3 pm to 6 pm, Sundays 3:30 pm to pm. City ’ s the most luxurious establishment in Munich be so delicious, too free cakes could be so,! ( teapots went cold quickly ) 2 so lovely to share my first tea Time: Monday Saturday. Tea Menu We chose Singapore based TWG tea Company that offers teas of outmost and unrivalled quality at the Oriental... Oriental New York is No longer serving afternoon tea treat at the Mandarin Oriental 2000. Purchased by the Mandarin Oriental Munich is located in the city ’ s the most luxurious establishment in Munich,! That gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too: I was a guest Mandarin! Clipper Lounge was so surprised that gluten free cakes could be so delicious, too address: Oriental.