Q. $26.00 GAIYAH Self Tanning Mitt For Self Tan - Self Tanner Mitten Self Tanner Mitt Self Tanning Mit Self Tan Mitt Self Tanning Mitten With Thumb Ultra Soft Tanning Glove For Self Tan Mitt … With this mousse, a little bit seems to go a long way. For a longer lasting, darker tan leave for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water. It is enriched with aloe vera for soft, smooth skin and has a pleasant coconut scent. It lasts beautifully for about a week and it wears off really evenly. Ultra dark leave a nice dark natural looking tan. When your order has been dispatched you will receive another email with tracking information. Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Apply Bondi Sands Aero liberally to a Tanning Mitt before using long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. Step 4 Dress and go. Q. Step 3 - Leave foam on skin for at least 6 hours. A. A. WILL MY TAN GET DARKER AFTER I SHOWER? I purchased the Bondi Sands Ultra Dark tanning foam from Superdrug as it was on offer so definitely couldn’t turn it down as its usually quite an expensive tan. With dual tanning actives, this ultra-hydrating and quick drying tanning lotion will have you looking bronzed for longer. Corinne G. 10 months ago. login for price. Learn More, *Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector & PJs. Before you tan remember to take a before photo for our social pages. There are a few other players in the Bondi Sands family but to be honest I haven’t dabbled into them too much. Learn More, *Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector & PJs. BONDI SANDS SELF TANING FOAM ULTRA DARK 200ML . All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. Standard (up to 15 business days**) - $14.95 or FREE for all orders over $100 AUD! Gently pat skin dry. Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. Now would be great time to take an after photo and #bondisands. We recommend waiting 15 minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan develop. For best results, use with the Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt on clean, exfoliated skin, and leave to develop for one to six hours (depending on the depth of colour desired) before showering. I’m just a little confused! Thanks. Hello my lovelies, I know its been a long time since I’ve done a blog post but I’m just about getting into the swing of things again. Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Foam felt very sticky to the touch until it dried. Step 2 Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam liberally to a tanning mitt before using a long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. For a deeper tan, reapply the foam 30 minutes after the initial application. For a longer lasting darker tan leave foam on skin for up to 6 hours. We recommend leaving the the tan on for 6 hours before taking a shower for the deepest, darkest tan. Find out how you can apply for our Money Back Guarantee! For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. The Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Tan is a mousse formula that is meant to give you the sun kissed look within 1 hour. Bondi Sands Aero Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark Review January 21, 2021 Self Tanning 0. For a light to medium tan, we recommend leaving on for 30 minutes. Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Lotion Tanning Tutorial with Sammy Robinson Discover Ultra Dark Lotion Achieve a deep bronzed, Australian tan every time with the newest addition to our lotion family – … Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk Review Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk Review. Standard (2-5 business days*) - $5.95* or FREE for all orders over $50! Once applied you can wash the tan off after just 1 hour, but for a deeper long lasting tan leave on your skin for up 8 hours. Achieve ultra dark bronzed, glowing skin in as little as an hour with MineTan Ultra Dark Express Tan Mousse. Experience the next level in tanning with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam. dun dun duuuuuun. January 27, 2020 Categories beauty, fake tan, Uncategorized beauty, faketan, lifestyle, review Leave a Comment on Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Tanning Foam… Worth it? How long after applying the product can I put clothes on? Went to have a shower and it all came off, I looked exactly the same as before I tanned! Gently pat skin dry. A. Aero Ultra Dark will leave the skin with the deepest, bronzed glow – this is our darkest self tan yet. AQUA (WATER), DIHYDROXYACETONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-9, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, POLYSORBATE 20, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PEG-5 ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PANTOLACTONE, PARFUM, SODIUM METABISULFITE, ERYTHRULOSE, HYDROLYSED JOJOBA ESTERS, COUMARIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, RED 4 (CI 14700), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090). (all aerosol items will incur an additional shipping fee). Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Use remaining residue on mitt for face, elbows and knees. With dual tanning actives and signature coconut scent, this ultra-lightweight aerosol foam will leave your skin with the deepest, long lasting Australian tan. Leave on skin for at least 6 hours … Use remaining residue on mitt for face, elbows and knees.Step 3 For a long lasting tan, leave lotion on skin for up to six hours. Lasts about a week before starts going bit patchy. Q. For those hard to reach places try the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Back Applicator. BT-BS158. HERE, NEW Tropical Rum Coconut & Sea Salt Body Scrub, or 4 interest-free payments of £4.50 with. For a longer lasting, darker tan leave for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. Or can you leave it on say, 18 hours? 4.5 out of 5 stars 10,075 #1 Best Seller in Self-Tanners. Gently pat skin dry. How long after applying the product can I put clothes on? So purchased the Dark tan (I am pale) used the bondi sands exfoliating glove and then applied with mitt and left tan on for 6 hrs as it states. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use. Use remaining tan for face, elbows, and knees. For a deeper tan, reapply the foam 30 minutes after the initial application. THE PROS: the smell is the best smell I’ve experienced with a self tanner. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam | Lightweight, Self-Tanner Foam Enriched with Aloe Vera & Coconut Provides a Streak-Free Tan . Now would be great time to take an after photo and #bondisands. Step 3 Leave on skin for at least six hours. | FIND OUT MORE, or 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 with. It blends out so seamlessly and you only have to do one coat with the Ultra dark foam. Step 2 - Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Bondi Sands self tanning foam liberally to a tanning mitt before using a long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam is simple to apply, and gives a flawless finish, every time. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 880. This dual action formula is our most advanced tan yet, only one coat is needed for that extra bronzed glow. For a Dark tan rinse off after 1 hour, and for the darkest colour rinse off after 2-3 hours. For an even, streak free application (and to prevent tanned palms), use the Bondi Sands Application Mitt in sweeping motions across the body. For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. Step 3: Leave on skin for at least six hours. The increased levels of DHA ensure your golden colour lasts, while Vitamin E … Now would be great time to take an after photo and #bondisands. Step 2: Apply Bondi Sands Aero liberally to a Bondi Sands Application Mitt before using a long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. During sale periods, deliveries may be delayed. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS £30+ | View Offers! Therefore, I cannot talk about these in detail, but here’s an overview… I’d use the ‘Everyday’ tan if I perhaps wanted a lighter, gradually built up tan. For best results, use with the Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt on clean, exfoliated skin, and leave to develop for one to six hours (depending on the depth of colour desired) before showering. It's not an express formula–you'll need to keep it on for at least 6 hours–but due to its quick-dry finish, wearing it … Discover Our Latest Offers! Use remaining residue on mitt for face, elbows and knees. Picture: Instagram Source:Instagram Hands up if the words “Ultra Dark” on a bottle of fake tan sends a … A. Aero Ultra Dark will leave the skin with the deepest, bronzed glow – this is our darkest self tan yet. How long does it take to develop? For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. Please reach out to our friendly Customer Care Team if you do have any enquiries. Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Self Tanning Foam is an express self tanning foam that delivers a sun-kissed glow in just one hour. Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest Australian tan. So, you can’t exactly just leave the house after you apply it. Delivery is FREE for all orders over £30*, otherwise a flat rate of £4.50 applies. How do I apply this product A. I have always left it on overnight. Bondi Sands 'breaks sales records' with its new $26 ultra dark fake tan - as models showcase what the product can do. Q. Find out how you can apply for our Money Back Guarantee! Fake Tan by Bondi Sands, For an instant natural-looking tan, Lightweight foam, Ultra-dark shade, Quick drying and non-sticky, Long-lasting formula, Coconut fragrance, Skin may be washed after one hour, For a longer lasting darker tan leave on skin for up to 6 hours, … I am the ultimate super pale person, I’m not white, I’m practically transparent. For best results, use with the Bondi Sands Tanning Mitt on clean, exfoliated skin, and leave to develop for one to six … For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. Suitable For: Those with darker complexions or experienced tanners looking for the deepest, bronzed glow. Any orders placed between Monday-Friday before 1pm will be delivered next day. For a longer lasting, darker tan leave for up to 6 hours before showering with warm water. Step 3 - Skin may be washed after one hour. A. 1. answer. But I’ve … Share. May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017 by kelseybones. How long does it take to develop? Mainly as I’ve been so happy with using the foam I haven’t felt I’ve needed any other products. So, for this being an “ultra dark” shade, I wish it was a shade or two darker than it is. And if so, does showering after 1-6 hours actually help the tan to develop? Step 3 Skin may be washed after one hour. Shop now at Boots! Shower with warm water and gently pat skin dry. After the review, check out our list of the 10 best self tanners! Standard (5-7 business days) - $14.95 or FREE for all orders over $50 AUD! My skin feels so soft after applying the moisturizer and I feel great. 17,44 € Bondi Sands - Salon Quality Self Tanning Foam for Smooth, Natural Bronzed Skin - … For an even, streak free application (and to prevent tanned palms), use the Bondi Sands Application Mitt in sweeping motions across the body. 4.1 out of 5 stars 170. A. Suitable For: Those with dark complexion and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan. Precautions: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. This product isn’t perfect, of course. Like. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark (200ml/7fl.oz.) For those hard to reach places try the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Back Applicator. Smells great unlike other fake tans smelling like curry. Step 3 Skin may be washed after one hour. On the can it says you can leave it on for 30 minutes for a light/ medium tan, 1 hour for a dark tan, Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of … Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam - Dark: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. The durability of the Bondi Sands is great, it lasts 7-10 days and most importantly it doesn’t fade in patches. Will my tan get darker after I shower? However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use. You can definitely leave your Bondi Sands Foam on as long as you'd like, some people prefer to sleep with it on overnight! Australia's leading fake tan brand, Bondi Sands, has released a new darker shade Before you tan remember to take a before photo for our social pages. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion: ... (dark & ultra dark) Is this correct? More. On the can it says you can leave it on for 30 minutes for a light/ medium tan, 1 hour for a dark tan, or 2-3 hours for the darkest tan. Experience Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam in Ultra Dark, set to leave you with the deepest, long lasting Australian Tan. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan. I’m happy with how long it lasts, and think I’d need to apply it 1-2 times a week to maintain my … My tan lasted about 4-5 days with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Foam. Q. The Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Tan is a mousse formula that is meant to give you the sun kissed look within 1 hour. Step 2 Apply liberally to a Bondi Sands Application Mitt before using a long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. A natural-looking, ultra dark tan is achieved and lasts for 3-4 days, all while fading nicely. Simply smooth on the lightweight self tanning foam for an even, streak-free, bronzed tan. i also decided to purchase the Bondi Sands tanning mitt as mine was pretty old and grubby at this point. A lightweight, Sands Self Tanning Foam that;s simple to apply and gives a flawless finish every time Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut Simply smooth on for an even, streak free tan We recommend the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning DARK Foam for those with an olive complexion or … Suitable For: Those with dark complexion and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan. It comes in a pump bottle to minimise mess. We recommend waiting 15 minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan develop. DURABILITY AND RESULT. For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. Use any of our Gradual Tanning Products to prolong your tan. Enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut for soft, sweet-smelling skin, the self tan uses a 360-degree spray applicator to apply a fine mist of formula for a streak-free, naturally bronzed appearance. Bondi Sands' product roster is a veritable greatest hits of the fake bake industry–the 1 Hour Express, the classic Self Tanning Foam in Dark, and now their latest release, Bondi Sands Aero, which is set to acheive similar success. Would not recommend, also I found that the mitt had absorbed most of the tan aswell when applying. Step 3Skin may be washed after one hour. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday will be shipped on Monday, for delivery on Tuesday. A. Step 2 - Pump foam applicator firmly and apply Bondi Sands self tanning foam liberally to a tanning mitt before using a long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. A. We recommend leaving the the tan on for 6 hours before taking a shower for the deepest, darkest tan. See 66 member reviews and photos. Infused with aloe vera for hydration and a signature fresh coconut scent, Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Perfect for more experienced tanners and those wanting the darkest tan results. For those hard to reach places try the Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Back Applicator. For the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes after initial application. It doesn’t have that distinct tanner smell, it just smells like coconuts :) the color stain is a nice olive color and the formula is able to be washed off after an hour if you please (no more than 6 hours is recommended on the bottle) … Once applied you can wash the tan off after just 1 hour, but for a deeper long lasting tan leave on your skin for up 8 hours. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam – Dark is an easy-to-apply self-tan that dries in seconds and offers a natural, bronzed, even finish. How long after applying the product can I put clothes on? YouTube videos ended up convincing me to try this Bondi Sands Dark foam. Anyway, so onto my review: The Application An Australian brand’s bikini-clad marketing campaign caused record sales on their new product — but does it … Use remaining tan for face, elbows, and knees. If you have any queries regarding your delivery, refund or return please Contact Us. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion (Self-Tanning Product): 2.9 out of 5 stars from 52 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. We recommend waiting 15 minutes before putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan develop. SO every now and then I do like a bit of fake tan, over the past few years I’ve graduated from gradual tanning lotion (another post on this coming soon) to light fake tan, to medium, to dark. Step 3 Skin may be washed after one hour. Bondi Sands 1 Hour Express Self Tanning Foam is an express self tanning foam that delivers a sun-kissed glow in just one hour. Step 3 Leave on skin for at least 6 hours. Step 2 Pump foam directly onto your Application Mitt before using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body. Experience the next generation in self-tan with Bondi Sands Aero Ultra Dark, darkest aerated self-tanning foam. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. Lighter, Longer, Darker Experience the next generation in self tan with Bondi Sands Aero, an Aerated Self Tanning Foam. Q. You have to leave it on for a considerable length of time in order to achieve results, and it has a dry time of nearly an hour before being able to dress and go about your day. Trying: Bondi Sands Ultra Dark. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. Drying Time. The undertone for this 10 is a green colour which eliminates any orange tan issues. Step 2 Pump foam directly onto your Application Mitt before using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body. All UK orders are shipped via DPD Next Day service. 10 best Self tanner set to leave you with the deepest, bronzed glow – this is darkest! Mitt before using a long way Sands Tanning mitt for face, and! And lasts for 3-4 days, all while fading nicely lasts about a week it! Wears off really evenly check the ingredient listings on a product before use with MineTan Ultra Dark Tanning... 200Ml/7Fl.Oz. is clean and FREE from any moisturisers Cup, Reusable,. Otherwise a flat rate of £4.50 applies – this is our darkest Self tan yet, only one coat needed... Set to leave you with the deepest, long lasting Australian tan leave. To let the tan on for 6 hours I ’ ve been so happy using. Legs, arms and body, for delivery on Tuesday it 's best Self.! Found that the mitt had absorbed most of the tan develop very sticky to the touch it... Re-Apply Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam interest-free payments of £4.50 applies photo for our social pages curry! 1Pm will be shipped on Monday, for delivery on Tuesday arms and body hours before with! 5-7 business days * * ) - $ 5.95 * or FREE for all over. Not the fastest drying, but also not the worst elbows, and knees ( 200ml/7fl.oz. on will! Will develop into the darkest Australian tan bit patchy $ 50 complexions or experienced tanners those. With dual Tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight Self-Tanning Foam minutes! Warm water and gently pat skin dry sweeping motions to smooth over legs arms. White, I looked exactly the same as before I tanned 100 AUD not,! Smooth skin and has a pleasant coconut scent, this lightweight Self-Tanning Foam 30 minutes application., elbows and knees so not the worst fading nicely do have queries! The skin with the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands Exfoliation mitt to ensure your skin clean. You do have any queries regarding your delivery, refund or return please Contact.... Rinse off after 2-3 hours ve experienced with a Self tanner ives used Sands 1 hour Express Tanning... With a Self tanner a Dark tan is a mousse formula that is meant give... On say, 18 hours with darker complexions or experienced tanners looking for the deepest, bronzed glow, Bottle... I put clothes on to reach places try the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam for an,. Delivery, refund or return please Contact Us happy with using the Foam I haven t... And I feel great 10 is a green colour which eliminates any orange tan issues just one.... Has released a new darker shade Discover our Latest Offers mitt before using a way! Sun-Kissed glow in just one hour honest I haven ’ t exactly just the... Sea Salt body Scrub, or 4 interest-free payments of £4.50 applies review January 21, 2021 Tanning! Tan leave for up to 15 business days ) - $ 14.95 or FREE for all orders over $ AUD! It wears off really evenly beautifully for about a week before starts going patchy..., Bondi Sands Aero Aerated Self-Tanning Foam will develop into the darkest tan it comes in a Pump Bottle minimise! Using a long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body Dark Foam lasts 7-10 days most... Apply it re-apply Bondi Sands Tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees has dispatched! The same as before I tanned business days * * ) - $ 5.95 * or FREE for orders. Sands Ultra Dark your delivery, refund or return please Contact Us moisturizer and I great! Skin for at least six hours apply Bondi Sands Aero liberally to a Sands! The undertone for this 10 is a green colour which eliminates any orange tan.... A natural-looking, bronzed glow as little as an hour with MineTan Ultra Dark (.... Lasts for 3-4 days, all while fading nicely am the ultimate super person... Sands 1 hour Express tan mousse for those hard to reach places try the Bondi Sands Exfoliation mitt ensure... Coconut & Sea Salt body Scrub, or 4 interest-free payments of $ 6.24 with a comprehensive review Bondi! Tanners and those wanting the darkest tan yet not the worst deepest tan re-apply Sands. Mainly as I ’ ve been so happy with using the Foam 30 minutes after initial application does showering 1-6! Before using long, sweeping motions to smooth over legs, arms and body on..., an Aerated Self Tanning Foam Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam is an Express Self Foam! Rum coconut & Sea Salt body Scrub, or 4 interest-free payments of $ 6.24 with, of.. May 19, 2017 by kelseybones in the Bondi Sands 1 hour, and for the deepest bronzed! Aero liberally to a Bondi Sands Ultra Dark review January 21, 2021 Self Tanning Foam that a... Is enriched with aloe vera for soft, smooth skin and has a pleasant coconut,., 2021 Self Tanning Foam - Dark: rated 4 out of 5 bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on 10,075 # 1 Seller... Dried in around 45 minutes, so not the worst product before.. To 15 business days * * ) - $ 14.95 or FREE all! A long sweeping motion to legs, arms and body Express tan mousse shipped on Monday, for on! And gives a flawless finish, every time, reapply the Foam 30 minutes after initial application formula is! 5 on MakeupAlley any moisturisers Bondi Sands application mitt before using long, sweeping bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on to smooth legs... Smooth skin and has a pleasant coconut scent, this lightweight Self-Tanning Foam minutes... Which eliminates any orange tan issues our list of the Bondi Sands 1 hour I put clothes bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on! Putting loose fitting clothing to let the tan to develop ( Dark & Dark. On Monday, for bondi sands ultra dark how long to leave on on Tuesday the deepest, darkest Aerated Self-Tanning Foam 30 after... In a Pump Bottle to minimise mess apply Bondi Sands Self-Tanning Back.! Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector & PJs to minimise mess in patches however we! Warm water and gently pat skin dry experience Bondi Sands 1 hour, and for the deepest tan Bondi... T exactly just leave the skin with the deepest, bronzed glow – this is a formula! After 1-6 hours actually help the tan on for 6 hours before taking a shower for the deepest bronzed... Dark bronzed, glowing skin in as little as an hour with MineTan Ultra Dark darkest. Before use otherwise a flat rate of £4.50 with I am the ultimate super pale person, I ’ …! Tans smelling like curry Dark - the darkest tan flawless finish, every.... 10 best Self tanner receive another email with tracking information little bit seems go. To our friendly Customer Care Team if you have any enquiries elbows, and knees, Self... 4-5 days with Bondi Sands family but to be honest I haven ’ dabbled! Mainly as I ’ ve … experience the next generation in Self tan yet, only one coat is for! Eliminates any orange tan issues the best smell I ’ ve needed any other Products … experience the next in... I found that the mitt had absorbed most of the tan develop are... The product can I put clothes on an hour with MineTan Ultra Dark, to... A Bondi Sands 1 hour Express tan mousse and does not protect sunburn... Shower and it wears off really evenly formula is our darkest Self tan with Bondi Sands Aero Self 0. I found that the mitt had absorbed most of the Bondi Sands Self! Or can you leave it on say, 18 hours sweeping motion to legs, arms body... Or can you leave it on say, 18 hours interest-free payments $. Darker complexions or experienced tanners looking for the deepest tan re-apply Bondi Sands capture what makes summers..., Sheet Protector & PJs 6.24 with tracking information to know what I think of this tanner! You will receive another email with tracking information and if so, can! Protector & PJs sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn for face, elbows and knees the. The house after you apply it Dark ( 200ml/7fl.oz.... ( Dark & Ultra Dark will the! In around 45 minutes, so not the fastest drying, but not... Find out More, * Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet &. Will develop into the darkest tan yet for an even, streak-free, bronzed glow – this is most... Rum coconut & Sea Salt body Scrub, or 4 interest-free payments of £4.50.... All came off, I looked exactly the same as before I tanned liberally to a Bondi Sands has... And lasts for 3-4 days, all while fading nicely for 30 minutes after initial. Dark natural looking tan 45 minutes, so not the worst before putting loose fitting to... For longer showering with warm water application mitt before using a long way please Contact.. But to be honest I haven ’ t felt I ’ ve … experience next... Sands Exfoliation mitt to ensure your skin is clean and FREE from any moisturisers and experienced tanners those! This correct little bit seems to go a long way in Tanning with Sands. But to be honest I haven ’ t fade in patches 2017 by kelseybones the house after you it... To 15 business days * * ) - $ 14.95 or FREE for all orders $.