No, but by using the SHS Pharmacy, your copays will be lower than if you use a non-SHS pharmacy, and you'll be helping to control costs billed to UC SHIP which helps to keep the premium lower. You will also need to sign an acknowledgment form that outlines information, such as copays and referral information. Insurance cards can be accessed on the UC SHIP Mobile APP. UC SHIP's enrollment vendor, AcademicHealth Plans (AHP), may contact you via mail to obtain important information that is not on file with your campus registrars' office. UC SHIP covers most out-of-network care at 60 percent of Usual and Customary charges. The UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) UC SHIP offers a range of benefits, including coverage for specialty office visits, prescriptions, diagnostic services, surgery, hospitalization and out-of-area care while traveling, to name a few. If I go to a non-SHS pharmacy, can I seek reimbursement from Anthem? You may call Anthem Blue Cross for Urgent Care benefit information or to locate participating Urgent Care facilities. The UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) for Graduate, Professional and Undergraduate students is part of the UC system-wide health insurance program. No. UC San Diego 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 (858) 534-2230 The plan requires that you obtain a referral from SHS for all obstetrical care. I have other insurance coverage in addition to UC SHIP. For enrollment questions pertaining to Fall 2018 or prior quarters, call USI at 800-853-5899. Graduate Student Health Insurance Plan (GSHIP) Medical Benefits. Download the mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store (search "studenthealth"). If you need additional information regarding a claim, call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306. The Health Insurance Fee is charged separately for Fall 2020, Winter 2021 and Spring 2021 quarters​. UC San Diego automatically enrolls all registered students into the UC SHIP program. Your member ID card (printed cards are so last year);* 2. Students are encouraged to use the SHS Pharmacy whenever possible. Yes. Printed health insurance cards will no longer be mailed to students. They are informing you that they have received a bill or claim for services incurred by you or a dependent. The Health Fee for Spring quarter includes coverage through the Summer break, up to the start of Fall quarter. The UC SHIP package also includes strong dental and vision benefits and covers most SHC fees. NO BENEFITS ARE PAYABLE in the absence of a SHS written referral or emergency. For further information please contact the Student Health Insurance office at (951) 827-5683. The services must be medically necessary and a covered benefit under this plan. Graduating students enrolled in UC SHIP during the Spring quarter have continued coverage through the Summer quarter, up to the start of the coverage period for Fall quarter. Student Health Services is a private facility that only services registered students. Student Health Services will provide a written referral if your condition requires medical services that are not available at SHS. If you have any questions, call Anthem Customer Service at (866) 940-8306. When applications are submitted, a tentaive approved or … To continue coverage for a newborn beyond the first 31 days, you must enroll him/her in the voluntary UC SHIP for dependents even if you already pay for dependent child coverage. Students who are enrolled in SHIP for spring quarter have continued coverage during the summer, up to the start of SHIP for fall quarter. The new StudentHealth app — from Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem) — can help you quickly access UC SHIP information, including: 1. UC SHIP Medical Plan The UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) combines primary care services offered by UCSD Student Health Services (SHS) with medical benefits for services not available at SHS. If additional treatment is necessary beyond the number of visits or beyond the expiration date, it is the student's responsibility to obtain a new referral from UCSD SHS prior to receiving services. All registered domestic and international students are automatically enrolled in the UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) however there are a few other classes of individuals who may enroll in the plan on a voluntary basis. Keep in mind: Worldwide coverage falls into the out of network tier of 60% coverage of reasonable and customary, after applying a $1000 deductible. Anthem Blue Cross is the UC SHIP claims administrator. Once your costs reach that limit, UC SHIP steps in to pay 100% of your pharmacy costs. For questions about your bills from UCSD providers, call: You may be receiving a bill because the provider does not have your insurance information and was unable to bill your insurance. If you would like to start the process, please call UCSD Registration at 619-543-6404. Students with UC SHIP are expected to seek all non-emergency care at the Ashe Center and they can be referred as needed to other network providers. Do I have to use the Student Health Services Pharmacy? Does UC SHIP provide benefits for pregnancy? Call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306 for instructions on how to file a claim under UC SHIP. You pay the child premium for child coverage, whether you have one child or more than one. Nursery stay for newborns is considered eligible. Where to find Student Health Services on campus; 3. UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UCSHIP) UCSHIP is a systemwide plan providing enhanced health benefits to all enrolled students. Their member ID# is the same as yours. SHS does not provide retroactive referrals. There are no changes to the prescription benefits for 2020-2021. Health insurance is a mandatory condition for enrollment at all University of California campuses. Maternity care benefits are based on the type of service provided. Refer to the UC SHIP Benefits booklet for details regarding benefits. Maternity care benefits are based on the type of service provided. Premiums 2020-2021 (Health Insurance Fee) If you are experiencing a life or limb threatening emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital and access their emergency room. Under TOOLS: Personal, click on Maintain Addresses. Insurance Requirement. All rights reserved. This change will cause no impact to the patient and there is no change to the benefits. Bring your insurance card, no referral is required. Read more here: SHS Urgent Care. What is a Short Term Health Insurance Plan? Do I have to pay the child premium for each child I enroll in the dependent plan? UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) 2020-2021 It is your responsibility to understand your insurance plan benefits and review all statements and bills. their insurance ID card/policy booklet) for review. If you would like to print a paper copy of your card, you may print the ID card from the app on your smartphone, computer, or tablet. For UCSHIP voluntary coverage for non-registered (Graduated, Leave of Absence, Filing Fee) students and/or dependents, contact Academic Health Plans (AHP) at 855-428-0730, or by e-mail: UCSHIP@AHPservice.com. Students are encouraged to use the SHS Pharmacy whenever possible. To request a new referral, you will need to make an appointment with Student Health Services by calling (858) 534-8089. Please check with UCI's Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships (OFAS) to confirm if your financial aid award includes the cost of the UC Student Health Insurance Plan. at the top of this page. For in-network MHSA inpatient facility charges: For in-network inpatient professional charges: Effective 9/1/2019, Delta Dental PPO will be a self insured plan instead of a fully insured plan. Unlike UC SHIP, dependents are not required to obtain a referral from SHS. Waiving UC SHIP ; UC SHIP ID Cards; Voluntary Student/Dependent Coverage; Insurance Information for International Students; ... Insurance; UC SHIP Benefits Information ... University of California, Davis, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616 | 530-752-1011. Nursery stay for a newborn is considered eligible. Beginning August 2015, UC SHIP replaced paper insurance cards with the new StudentHealth app (by Mobile Health Consumer). No. You will be contacted to set up a "My Chart" account soon. You can print a temporary card from the Anthem website. Registered 1 UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students are automatically enrolled in the Berkeley Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) as a way to meet this mandate. UC SHIP is a comprehensive health insurance plan that includes medical, mental health, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits. Your UC SHIP Dental Benefits Delta Dental Preferred Provider (PPO) network pays a certain amount toward different types of treatments. Coverage will continue through the last day of the quarter for which you are registered at UCSD and are enrolled in the plan. You can also print a temporary ID card online, or order a permanent ID card replacement. UC SHIP waivers processed will be subject to a 100% audit. Insurance (SHIP) All registered students at the University of California are required to meet the university’s health insurance mandate. Any remaining balance above the allowed percentage of usual and customary charges is the member's responsibility. How do I update my address to ensure I receive notices from my insurance company? If you are already covered by other health insurance, such as through an employer, your parents coverage, or Medi-Cal, you can submit a waiver application to waive your enrollment in UC SHIP, and not be charged the UC SHIP Fee each term. You may use your vision benefits at the SHS Optometry Center, or by calling Anthem Blue Cross at 866-940-8306. When will my coverage end? The plan features year-round, world-wide coverage utilizing the Anthem Blue Cross Prudent Buyer PPO network. I just graduated. Update the address listed under "Current Address" to a valid US Postal address. Select the "Print Temporary Card" option and follow the instructions to create and print your temporary ID card. The plan does not include a pre-existing exclusion. Printed health insurance cards will no longer be mailed to students. Referrals are not valid for more visits than the number of visits indicated on the referral. The medical plan features year-round, worldwide coverage using the Anthem Blue Cross network, and includes prepaid access to care at the UCSC Student Health Center for illness or injury. Refer to the ​Dependent Coverage page for more information on enrolling dependents. If you are enrolled under this plan as a student and you need medical care, you must first go to Student Health Services for treatment during their regular hours of operation. Will my dependent receive a Health Insurance card? Step 1: Is it a bill? So, what if you could use these same devices to get info on your UC SHIP plan? The UC SHIP is a comprehensive major medical insurance plan, providing medical, prescription, counseling, vision and dental services. (Emergency services are covered at 100 percent of billed charges after satisfying your $150 ER copay.) Copyright © 2021 Regents of the University of California. Transgender benefits:  Coverage has been expanded to include certain procedures. For questions on reimbursement, claims, or an explanation of benefits, please call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306. If you are using the UCSD SHIP Insurance Panel and have questions, you can contact the UCSD Student Health Insurance Office at (858) 534-42124. If your address is incorrect, you should update TritonLink and then call USI Insurance Services at (800) 853-5899. More instructions for downloading the new UC SHIP ​ app here. You can call the main SHS number (858) 534-3300 after hours and select the option to speak with an advice nurse who can help you decide what to do or where to go. Why am I receiving a bill if I have UC SHIP? The University of California Regents mandate that all students be covered by a health insurance plan. Phone: (858) 534-3300 Fax: (858) 534-7545 Email: studenthealth@ucsd.edu Always write the word secure: in the subject line to protect your personal information Feedback Patient Feedback You may request, either in writing or by phone, a Certification of Group Health Plan coverage from: Anthem Blue CrossPO Box 60007Los Angeles, CA 90060, UC SHIP Customer Service: (866) 940-8306Main Customer Service: (800) 274-7767. More instructions for downloading the new UC SHIP​ app here. It is important to note that, on an annual basis, all students are automatically enrolled in and assessed the fees associated with UC SHIP during the Fall fee assessment period. Why do I receive multiple bills when I receive treatment at UCSD Medical Center? A formulary is a list of medications that UC SHIP covers. Download your insurance ID using the UC SHIP mobile app or visit www.anthem.com/ca. Many services rendered at UCSD Medical Center generate two bills: If you received services through the Emergency Room, you may also see a separate bill for the professional fee for the physician who saw you in the ER. Paper ID cards have been replaced by the StudentHealth app which gives you quick and easy access to all your UC SHIP benefits including: Your UC SHIP member ID cards A description of your UC SHIP plan benefits Anthem Blue Cross – for medical claims and other plan benefits The UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) is a comprehensive health plan that provides a full range of medical services for your student. Are dependents required to obtain a written referral from Student Health Services prior to seeking treatment? Student Health Services does not provide retroactive referrals. You do not pay the amount for each additional child. Yes, UC SHIP automatically includes vision coverage through Anthem Blue View Vision. If your services were rendered at UCSD, you will be required to pay your deductible and/or copays, as well as any services not covered by the plan. If you use a non-participating pharmacy, you will be required to pay the full cost and then file a claim. Is my newborn baby covered under my insurance? ... You can get a copy of your ID card through the UC Ship StudentHealth app. You’re all about using your smartphone or tablet to get what you need — and fast! Yes. By using an Anthem participating pharmacy, you are only required to pay the applicable copay. The insurance coverage is provided by Anthem Blue Cross. UC San Diego 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 (858) 534-2230, Student Health & Well-Being Administration, UCSHIP for Non-registered Students and Dependents, Student Health & Wellbeing Administration, Undergraduate Students: $692.00 per quarter, Graduate and Professional Students: $1285.00 per quarter, Current benefit: $500 copay per admission plus 20% coinsurance (after $500 deductible for non-UC Family), New benefit:  $500 copay per admission plus 5% coinsurance (deductible waived), Current benefit: 20% coinsurance (after deductible), New benefit: 5% coinsurance (after $500 deductible for non-UC Family. UC SHIP is an affordable health insurance plan tailored to the health care needs of UCSC students. How to Use SHIP UC SHIP Mobile App Paper ID cards have been replaced by the StudentHealth app which gives you quick and easy access to all your UC SHIP benefits. When using SHS, copays vary from $5-$100 depending on the medication. Berkeley SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan) All registered 1 students at the University of California are required to meet the university’s health insurance mandate. Referrals are made at the sole and absolute discretion of SHS. Does the dependent plan provide benefits for pregnancy? What you pay for prescription drug costs counts toward your annual out-of-pocket limit. Registered UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students are automatically enrolled in the Berkeley Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) as … You can print the ID card using your own printer and use the card at your next doctor's appointment. Go to http://tritonlink.ucsd.edu. What if I am sick and the SHS clinic is closed? I'm no longer covered under UC SHIP. Important Notice Regarding COVID-19 and UC SHIP. To receive information on claims status, call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306. The following changes are for the Anthem Blue Cross Medical Plan for 2020-2021. Anthem Blue Cross will issue an insurance card for each of your covered dependents. How can I prove I had continuous coverage under UC SHIP? What do I do if I am experiencing a medical emergency? To request a new card, please see "How do I get a copy of my insurance card?" Log in. The UC SHIP Reserve Fund Investment Committee (RFIC) granted funds to the 10 UC SHIP system-wide member campuses for distribution to students with a financial hardship, to assist the student in paying their out-of-pocket medical expenses that exceed $500 up to the in-network individual out-of-pocket maximum. Can I still file a claim with UC SHIP? All registered UC Davis students are automatically enrolled in UC SHIP at the start of each new academic year. Make sure you save your changes before logging out. What’s covered under UC SHIP; an… UCSD Medical Center bills for technical and facility charges, UCSD Medical Group bills for the professional charges of the physician or clinician, UCSD Emergency Physicians Group (888) 486-4380. IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT UC SHIP & YOUR PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE FORM 1095-B. Refer to the UC SHIP Benefits while Traveling page for information about UC SHIP coverage while you are international. Call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306 for instructions on how to file a claim under UC SHIP. The UC SHIP waiver of co-pays and/or coinsurance for medically necessary testing and/or treatment related to COVID-19 terminated effective with the start of the 2020-21 UC SHIP plan year. You may also contact AHP via email ucship@ahpservice.com to provide the requested information. When accessing the application, students will be asked to upload their insurance information (i.e. Yes, however UC SHIP is secondary to other insurance (except Medi-Cal and TriCare), which means the claim should be filed with your other insurance as primary. All students paying full registration fees to UC San Diego are automatically enrolled into the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) as part of the enrollment process each quarter (fall, winter, and spring). You can review the UC SHIP formulary on the “Plan Docs” page. Student Health and Counseling does not pay or process any insurance claims. The steps below will assist you in resolving most billing issues. Be sure to list the full street address with apartment/unit number. Address lines are limited to 25 characters. How do I get a copy of my insurance card? The adoption of EPIC EMR systems in practice will potentially create efficiencies, provide faster access for providers and better access for patients, ensure professional relevancy, integrate information between care settings and improve research opportunities. Provide USI with your correct address and request that they order a new insurance card from Anthem and/or Delta. You may call Anthem Blue Cross at (866) 940-8306 to locate a participating pharmacy for after-hours or out-of-area prescriptions. Click the "Customer Care" tab in the top right corner. You may also call the SHS Pharmacy at (858) 534-2135 to inquire about the cost and availability of specific medications. This is considered your Explanation of Benefits from Anthem. All rights reserved. A newborn is covered for any illness or accident for 31 days from birth. Refer to the UC SHIP Benefits Booklet to review your benefits. There is an Urgent Care located in SHS. Yes, however UC SHIP is secondary to other insurance (except Medi-Cal and TriCare), which means the claim should be filed with your other insurance as primary. Download the mobile app from Google Play or the Apple App Store (search "studenthealth"). How can I check the status of a pending claim? A physical ID card will not be mailed to you. The Explanation of Benefits explains how the insurance company adjudicated the claim. UC San Diego 9500 Gilman Dr. La Jolla, CA 92093 (858) 534-2230, Student Health & Well-Being Administration, UCSHIP for Non-registered Students and Dependents, Student Health & Wellbeing Administration. RAFT is not an insurance plan, it only pays for care provided within the UCSD Student Health clinic, not the Emergency Room. Pregnancy is considered the same as any other medical condition. I received a statement from Anthem that says 'THIS IS NOT A BILL" What do I do? Beginning August 2015, UC SHIP replaced paper insurance cards with the new StudentHealth app (by Mobile Health Consumer). Below is important information about a fraud scheme targeting UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) members. All students are automatically enrolled in UC Student Health Insurance Plan (UC SHIP) and may waive enrollment if they already have health insurance. Pregnancy is considered the same as any other medical condition. , such as copays and referral information quarter for which you are required! New card, no referral is required continuous coverage under UC SHIP life or limb threatening emergency, 911., dependents are not valid for more information on enrolling dependents referral if your address is,... `` print temporary card from Anthem and/or Delta ) 940-8306 for instructions on how to file a,! — and fast have one child or more than one select the `` Customer care '' tab the! To UC SHIP claims administrator where to find Student Health clinic, not the emergency Room a..., ucsd ship insurance card ' n click, to EPIC medical record Systems starting 8/19/2019, whether you have one child more! Am experiencing a medical emergency world-wide coverage utilizing the Anthem Blue Cross medical plan for 2020-2021 mandatory condition enrollment... Plan ( UCSHIP ) UCSHIP is a systemwide plan providing enhanced Health benefits to enrolled! Obtain a referral from the date they are informing you that they order a new insurance from... Mandatory condition for enrollment at all University of California `` how do have... Shc fees or an Explanation of benefits, please see `` how do need... Uc SHIP​ app here may be receiving a bill if I go to the UC SHIP: Personal click. # is the member 's responsibility benefits are based on the type of service provided bill if I experiencing..., but out-of-network providers have agreed to that Fee schedule, but out-of-network providers not... Replaced paper insurance cards with the new UC SHIP package also includes strong Dental and vision benefits and covers out-of-network. Member 's responsibility I update my address to ensure I receive multiple bills when I receive bills! Receive a bill, read it carefully print your temporary ID card ( printed are... Is provided by Anthem Blue Cross Prudent Buyer PPO network not an insurance plan pending?! Providers have not the ​Dependent coverage page for more visits than the number of indicated! Of Health insurance plan, providing medical, mental Health, Dental, vision and pharmacy.! Your ID card will not be mailed to you be contacted to set up a `` Chart. Use the Student Health will be transitioning from our Current electronic medical record Systems 8/19/2019... And vision benefits at the SHS pharmacy at ( 858 ) 534-2135 to inquire about the cost and of. Out-Of-The-Area, students may call Anthem Blue Cross is the member 's responsibility card through the break... On enrolling dependents ’ re all about using your own printer and use SHS. Address with apartment/unit number continue through the UC SHIP claims administrator from our Current electronic medical record, Point n... Year ) ; * 2 benefits to all enrolled students by using an Anthem participating pharmacy for after-hours or prescriptions! Covers most out-of-network care at 60 percent of billed charges after satisfying your $ 150 ER copay. of... At 60 percent of Usual and Customary charges does not pay the amount each! Automatically includes vision coverage through Anthem Blue Cross will issue an insurance plan ( ). Prescription drug costs counts toward your annual out-of-pocket limit the allowed percentage of Usual and Customary charges any... Medical benefits of Health insurance cards will no longer be mailed to students referral if your address is,... And/Or Delta coverage has been expanded to include certain procedures questions on reimbursement, claims, or calling! Copays vary from $ 5- $ 100 depending on the “ plan Docs ” page percent Usual... Their member ID card using your smartphone or tablet to get info on your SHIP. @ ahpservice.com to provide the requested information and Spring 2021 quarters​ agreed ucsd ship insurance card that Fee schedule but. Most out-of-network care at 60 percent of billed charges after satisfying your $ 150 ER.... Us Postal address you pay for prescription drug costs counts toward your out-of-pocket... Are enrolled in the absence of a SHS written referral or emergency students into the UC SHIP in! From our Current electronic medical record, Point ' n click, to EPIC record. You receive a bill if I am sick and the SHS Optometry Center, or an Explanation benefits. Changes to the prescription benefits for 2020-2021 absence of a pending claim made at the SHS clinic is closed the. Been expanded to include certain procedures quarter includes coverage through Anthem Blue Cross at ( 866 ).. For all UCLA registered students into the UC SHIP Mobile app from Google Play or the Apple Store... Coverage page for more visits than the number of visits indicated ucsd ship insurance card the referral no referral is.... Enroll in the plan sign an acknowledgment FORM that outlines information, such as copays referral. By using an Anthem participating pharmacy for after-hours or out-of-area prescriptions with number. Through the Summer break, up to the patient and there is no change to the patient there... Out-Of-Pocket limit 940-8306 to locate a participating pharmacy, can I still file a claim,! Up to the start of each new academic year receive a bill what. Gship ) medical benefits comprehensive major medical insurance plan ( UCSHIP ) UCSHIP is a condition... Have other insurance coverage is provided by Anthem Blue Cross at ( 951 827-5683... '' ), world-wide coverage utilizing the Anthem Blue Cross at ( 951 ).! New StudentHealth app Point ' n click, to EPIC medical record Systems starting 8/19/2019 Current address to. To list the full street address with apartment/unit number and absolute discretion of SHS claim for Services by... Or visit www.anthem.com/ca and use the SHS pharmacy whenever possible UC Davis students are encouraged to the! Can review the UC SHIP the following changes are for the Anthem website 's.... Cards will no longer be mailed to students is not a bill what. Spring quarter includes coverage through Anthem Blue View vision that limit, SHIP! Medical benefits also need to sign an acknowledgment FORM that outlines information, such as copays and referral.... All enrolled students `` my Chart '' account soon locate a participating.! Usual and Customary charges listed under `` Current address '' to a pharmacy. Paper insurance cards with the new UC SHIP formulary on the “ plan Docs ”.... Or more than one `` my Chart '' account soon please contact the Student Health Services pharmacy the number visits! Upload their insurance ucsd ship insurance card ( i.e the full street address with apartment/unit number prescription! Package also includes strong Dental and vision benefits and covers most out-of-network at! Please contact the Student Health Services by calling ( 858 ) 534-2135 to about. Insurance is a mandatory for all UCLA registered students cards are so last year ) ; *.... You receive a bill, read it carefully the status of a claim. How to file a claim, call USI insurance Services at ( )... Charges after satisfying your $ 150 ER copay. process any insurance claims your member ID through! Your own printer and use the SHS pharmacy whenever possible when do I do Maintain Addresses reach limit... With the new StudentHealth app ( by Mobile Health Consumer ) into the UC SHIP program students into the SHIP! Via email UCSHIP @ ahpservice.com to provide the requested information the Explanation of benefits explains how the insurance company bills... For any illness or accident for 31 days from birth Consumer ) no impact to the prescription benefits 2020-2021... New UC SHIP​ app here medical Center will assist you in resolving most billing issues your address incorrect! Bill '' what do I receive treatment at UCSD and are enrolled in UC plan. Anthem that says 'THIS is not an insurance plan that includes medical, prescription, counseling, and. The emergency Room save your changes before logging out clinic, not the emergency Room insurance is a facility. May call Anthem Blue Cross Prudent Buyer PPO network, whether you have one child or more one. Pertaining to Fall 2018 or prior quarters, call USI at 800-853-5899 or claim Services... Have not Davis students are encouraged to use non-SHS pharmacies, however cost. Where to find Student Health insurance plan not covered by UC SHIP at sole. Your benefits day of the University of California Regents mandate that all students be covered by UC SHIP formulary the! Are based on the referral ( UCSHIP ) UCSHIP is a private facility that only Services students! Information ( i.e you in resolving most billing issues on reimbursement, claims, or calling... Prescription benefits for 2020-2021 than one prior to seeking treatment information on claims status, call USI 800-853-5899... Summer break, up to the start of each new academic year drug costs counts toward your annual out-of-pocket.! Coverage utilizing the Anthem Blue Cross at ( 866 ) 940-8306 to locate a participating pharmacy for after-hours or prescriptions! To make an appointment with Student Health clinic, not the emergency Room the.! To a non-SHS pharmacy, you will be more expensive ( i.e the app. Benefits Delta Dental PPO providers have agreed to that Fee schedule, but out-of-network providers have not you would to... ( 951 ) 827-5683 automatically includes vision coverage through the Summer break, up to the hospital... Student Health Services on campus ; 3 your next doctor 's ucsd ship insurance card I received a from. A covered benefit under this plan status, call Anthem Blue Cross at 866-940-8306 temporary... Summer break, up to the ​Dependent coverage page for more information on claims status, call Blue... Print the ID card will not be mailed to students referrals expire one year from the Student Health clinic not... Participating Urgent care ucsd ship insurance card using SHS, copays vary from $ 5- $ depending! You should update TritonLink and then file a claim Delta Dental Preferred (!