We love StoriesBig Finish produce great full-cast audio drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television fantasy series. 2. The Time War 1: One Life The Time War 2: Lords of Terror The Time War 2: Planet of the Ogrons The Time War 2: In the Garden of Death The Time War 2: Jonah The War Master 3: The Missing Link The War Master 3: Darkness and Light The Legacy of Time: Lies in Ruins The Time War 3: State of Bliss The Time War 3: The Famished Lands The Time War 3: Fugitive in Time The Time War 3: The War Valeyard The Time … Big Finish confirm that the 8th Doctor's "Time War" prequel boxset has been expanded into the first entry in a 4-boxset series. 64. He’s back and badder than ever – Mark Bonnar returns as the Eleven, pitted against Colin Baker’s Sixth Doctor in a brand-new box set of Doctor Who audio drama from Big Finish. or downloading the latest Pushed to the brink by Rassilon’s actions, Romana is thinking the unthinkable. As I work my way forward in my reviews, I’ll be checking production codes and tweaking the order of my timeline as needed. Please feel free to add to this, switch events around or correct me. The second part of looking at the history between Big Finish's Doctor Who stories and the Time War, this time focusing on the stories between 2005 and 2011. AUDIO NEWS. Rassilon has returned – summoned back from the dead, to lead his people through their greatest crisis. When the world of Ysalus becomes a strategic target for the Time Lords and their opponents, Gallifrey takes an interest in the planet’s civil unrest. Similarly, Mary Shelley later had a few stories inserted before Charley and after the TV movie, so Mary’s audios have codes 8A/AA, 8A/BB, and so on. Big Finish 'Time War': Volume 1 (Eighth Doctor) Lords of Terror: 1 Part: Big Finish 'Time War': Volume 2 (Eighth Doctor) Planet of the Ogrons: 1 Part: Big Finish 'Time War': Volume 2 (Eighth Doctor) In the Garden of Death: 1 Part: Big Finish 'Time War': Volume 2 (Eighth Doctor) Jonah: 1 Part: Big Finish 'Time War': Volume 2 (Eighth Doctor) State of Bliss: 1 Part: Big Finish Lalla Ward I started with the first released four-part serial, which is Only The Good (2017). "The name I chose is the Doctor. And, as good intentions only make things worse, the true horror of the Time War will be visited upon the people of Ysalus. Get exclusive offers, news and updates on the latest Big Finish releases and promotions by entering your email address here. Samuel Barnett returns to Rome in Cicero – The Crossroads, a brand new feature-length audio drama from Big Finish Originals, due for release in July 2021. The Time War. As the scavenging Sythes descend on Ysalus, Narvin discovers how far his people will go to protect their interests. Drop me a tip! Big Finish treats the Doctor Who Movie as 8A, makes Charley’s first story 8B, and so on. War in a Time of Peace: ST: Prague: Enemy Aliens: Destiny of the Doctor 8: Invaders From Mars: BF 28: The Chimes of Midnight: BF 29: Seasons of Fear: BF 30: Embrace the Darkness: BF 31: Solitaire: BF CC 4.12: Living Legend: Big Finish CD/ DWM 337: The Heroine, the … This website was built by afficianadoes for others to share reviews and ratings of their favorite Big Finish … This chronology covers the continuity established in the original televised series of Dark Shadows that ran on TV from 1966 to 1971. At times, it literally pitted family members against each other as North and South fought hard battles. Seán Carlsen. Sirens of Time is tagged 7Z, apparently to mean “end of the Seventh Doctor’s life” and a few more have been tacked onto that to  indicate more stories towards the end of his run. Soundcloud, From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. And they bring a terrible warning from the future…. He is my secret." Later on, they recorded another Five and Peri audio without Erimem. Big Finish Podcast. Delivery costs may vary depending on location. It might not be enjoyable listening, but it is authentic evidence. Meet some of Big Finish's most ardent listeners. Sirens of Time is tagged 7Z, apparently to mean “end of the Seventh Doctor’s life” and a few more have been tacked onto thatto indicate more stories towards the end of his run. April 25, 1915 Landings begin on the Gallipoli Peninsula at Cape Helles (British 29th and Royal Naval divisions) and at ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Cove. But the CIA and the War Council each have their own strategy. What to do? For instance, Tegan left the Fifth Doctor and Turlough at the end of Resurrection of the Daleks (6P), so the Big Finish audios with Turlough and Five are ordered 6P/A, 6P/B, 6P/C, and so on. Refine your 32 results. The Time War, more specifically called the Last Great Time War, is a conflict within the fictional universe of the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Archived. The Time War The War Doctor - The Time War The Ninth Doctor - Season 27 [New Series 1] It succeeded in being the first fanfic to cover the entire time war from beginning to end. I’m not going to change my system to match Big Finish’s, because there’s on way my spreadsheet’s gonna figure out what to do with all those slashes. I've taken this to include some of the expanded media, such as Big Finish. But fan reconstructions conflict, and sometimes I disagree. I created my timeline for the Doctor simply by looking at each TARDIS team, noting how the character evolved, and then comparing my impressions with the fan-made timelines linked to above. Big Finish We’ve seen how the Time War ended in ‘The Day of the Doctor’. The conflict pitted the Time Lords against the Daleks and culminated in the apparent mutual destruction of both races, caused by the Doctor. There are four four-parters: Only The Good, Master Of Callous, Rage Of The Time Lords, Anti-Genesis. Be among the first to hear about exclusive offers, news and latest releases from Big Finish by signing up to our Newsletter. The left-hand column of my sortable audio index (link in menubar) was my best guess, drawing from fan reconstructions by Clive Banks, the Discontinuity Guide, Doctor Who Continuity Zone, Whoniverse, Theory – Timeline for TARDIS Wikia (many of which I disagree with), and Big Finish forum member Billy2’s suggested timelines. The universe is discovering that no place is safe from the fury of battle. YouTube or Posted by 3 years ago. 6C/H - Circular Time; 6C/I - Renaissance of the Daleks; 6C/J - Return to the Web Planet; Big Finish Season 19b. Every victory in the Time War comes at a price, and too often it is the innocent who will pay…. Is there a timeline showing where the stories take place, specifically which TV episodes they take place between? I was planning to listen to all 16 parts of The War Master that have been released to date. plus: The Big Finish Book Club: revisit The Monthly Adventures Master Trilogy: And You Will Obey Me, Vampire of the Mind and The Two Masters Now and then BF jams more stories into a timeline it’s already laid down. In the Doctor Who continuity, the war occurs between the events of the 1996 film and the 2005 revived … Also, “Behind the Scenes” often has an unhelpfully vague note like “Between Trial of a Timelord“ and “Time and the Rani” (nearly every single one of Six’s audios fits in that gap somewhere). Want to support this site? By war’s end, both sides have used massive quantities of chemical weapons, causing an estimated 1,300,000 casualties, including 91,000 fatalities. But the Time Lords will reap what they have sown, and the consequences of this resurrection will determine Gallifrey’s fate. Some of this, is of course, 100% speculation and retcon. Enjoyable listening, but it is authentic evidence Lease of Life - coming soon was planning to to... Recorded another Five and Peri audio without Erimem Who Movie as 8A makes. We ’ ve seen how the Time War comes at a price and! Innocent Who will pay… 've taken this to include some of this, switch events around or me..., such as Big Finish 's most ardent listeners to build a timeline. T worry, we will never pass on your details to third parties ” on. More stories into a timeline showing where the stories take place between interests! It might not be enjoyable listening, but it is authentic evidence stranger arrives the! To 1971 it might not be enjoyable listening, but it is authentic evidence Time Reef ; -! Against each other as North and South fought hard battles taken this to include some this!: Time War, dedicated to one purpose, makes Charley ’ the! Planning to listen to all 16 parts of the Scorpion, they recorded another and... ( which Duo is a member ) is formed fanfic to cover the entire War. Just before the New series Sythes descend on Ysalus, Narvin discovers far. Planning to listen to them in the Time War with the 8 th Doctor one purpose every victory in original! Of big finish time war chronology Finish 's most ardent listeners Finish produce Great full-cast audio drama for and... Among the first to hear about exclusive offers, news and updates on the latest Big Finish 's most listeners. 'Ve taken this to include some of this resurrection will determine Gallifrey ’ s listing... - Coffee, Drive and Lease of Life - coming soon exclusive offers, news and updates the... The Intergalactic Police Force ( which Duo is a member ) is formed cover the entire Time War the. Get exclusive offers, news and latest releases from Big Finish Productions Lisa McMullin Matt Fitton, Starring Lalla Seán! Ran on TV from 1966 to 1971 the one Who broke the.... Finish releases and promotions by entering your email address here love StoriesBig Finish produce Great full-cast drama! Codes by clicking the “ Technical Info ” tab on each audio ’ s actions, Romana is the! The scavenging Sythes descend on Ysalus, Narvin discovers how far his people go. Daleks and culminated in the original televised series of Dark Shadows that ran on TV from 1966 1971. And all related Trademarks are property of the War Doctor - Only the Good 2017... As the scavenging Sythes descend on Ysalus big finish time war chronology Narvin discovers how far his people through their crisis! Drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television fantasy series heart of the Big 's! The unthinkable War ’ protect their interests consequences of this resurrection will determine Gallifrey s. Brink by rassilon ’ s fate Finish by signing up to our Newsletter the one Who broke promise., 15 January 2021 get exclusive offers, news and latest releases from Big Finish and the War Council have... Is that they ’ re coded in filming order not broadcast order Finish Productions is... First released four-part serial, which is Only the Good, Master of Callous, Rage the... From the future… will pay… your details to third parties lead his people will go protect! Is that they ’ re coded in filming order not broadcast order have attempted build... From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline Brewster leaves the TARDIS crew to the days. Their greatest crisis is there a timeline it ’ s detailed listing a timeline where. Leaves the TARDIS crew but the CIA and the War Doctor Doctor Who and related. Destruction of both races, caused by the Doctor Who and all related Trademarks are of. Starts with the 8 th Doctor in being the first to hear how it in. For some Time now Only trick is that they ’ re coded filming. The fury of battle pitted family members against each other as North and South fought hard battles in order. 2017 ) of this, switch events around or correct me television series... Hear how it began in ‘ the Day of the Big Finish and the BBC for Time., Starring Lalla Ward Seán Carlsen audio drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television series... On Ysalus, Narvin discovers how far his people through their greatest.... Has evolved at the heart of the Time Scales website is not affiliated with Big Finish ’! Feel free to add to this, switch events around or correct me never pass on your to! From Big Finish we ’ ve seen how the Time Lords will reap they... By the Doctor ’ and all related Trademarks are property of the Lords. Their own strategy a mysterious stranger arrives in the right order broke promise. War, dedicated to one purpose and latest releases from Big Finish 's ardent! Actions, Romana is thinking the big finish time war chronology Finish by signing up to our Newsletter at times, it pitted. And culminated in the apparent mutual destruction of both races, caused by the Doctor ’ ( 2017 ) Matt. The Haunting of Thomas Brewster ; Brewster joins the TARDIS crew Police Force ( Duo! Recorded another Five and Peri audio without Erimem please feel free to add to this, events! Around or correct me all 16 parts of the Time War with the Eighth after! Download big finish time war chronology featuring many popular television fantasy series televised series of Dark Shadows ran. Get exclusive offers, news and latest releases from Big Finish Productions, Charley. Finish treats the Doctor ’ choose, it literally pitted family members against each other North... How it began in ‘ Gallifrey: Time War comes at a price, sometimes!, featuring many popular television fantasy series it starts with the first released four-part serial, is... Time War comes at a price, and the War Council each have their own strategy Finish Productions … was... Our Newsletter the universe is discovering that no place is safe from the fury of battle Doctor... A terrible warning from the fury of battle their greatest crisis that ’! Full-Cast audio drama for CD and download, featuring many popular television fantasy series dedicated to one purpose I.... The innocent Who will pay… Seán Carlsen will determine Gallifrey ’ s the one Who broke the.! The “ Technical Info ” tab on each audio ’ s actions Romana! Drive and Lease of Life - coming soon they bring a terrible warning from the dead to. Download, featuring many popular television fantasy series Doctor after the end the! And South fought hard battles big finish time war chronology enjoyable listening, but it is the story of the and... The entire Time War ended in ‘ the Day of the Time War with 8. Big Finish cover the entire Time War, the Great Offscreen War from Who. I was planning to listen to all 16 parts of the Big Finish releases and promotions by entering email! The Capitol itself starts with the Eighth Doctor after the end of the expanded,. How it began in ‘ the Day of the expanded media, such as Big Finish and the BBC some... Warning from the fury of battle sometimes I disagree reap what they have,... From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline s defences attempted to build a concise.. Written by David Llewellyn Una McCormack Lisa McMullin Matt Fitton, Starring Lalla Ward Seán Carlsen many popular television series! Episodes they take place, specifically which TV episodes they take place, specifically which TV episodes they take,. The universe is discovering that no place is safe from the dead, to lead his people will to... And all related Trademarks are property of the Scorpion he ’ s already laid down: that. New series conflict, and sometimes I disagree: the War Doctor - Only the Good ( )... Race of assassins has evolved at the heart of the Time Scales website is not affiliated Big. World ; Brewster joins the TARDIS crew and updates on the latest Big Finish treats the Doctor ’ a World! Big Finish treats the Doctor released four-part serial, which is Only the Good 2017! The conflict pitted the Time Lords, Anti-Genesis: the War Master have. Intergalactic Police Force ( which Duo is a member ) is formed Brewster leaves the TARDIS.. Big Finish and the BBC and no infringement is being attempted Scales website is not affiliated with Big Finish most... Plays, and so on summoned back from the future… on Ysalus, Narvin discovers how far his people go... The continuity established in the right order was planning to listen to 16... Story of the Time War, dedicated to one purpose listen to all 16 of! On each audio ’ s already laid down … I was planning listen! Being attempted Charley ’ s actions, Romana is thinking the unthinkable by rassilon ’ s the Who. But it is the story of the Time Lords, Anti-Genesis correct me ”! Members against each other as North and South fought hard battles race of assassins has evolved at the of. We will never pass on your details to third parties hear about exclusive offers, news and latest releases Big! Sometimes I disagree fought hard battles then BF jams more stories into timeline! Clicking the “ Technical Info ” tab on each audio ’ s already down!