The case will hold rod, reel, fly box and all the accessories. This book by L.A. Garcia will explain how to Select a blank, prepare snake guides, stripper guides and hook keepers, Locate the spine, Mount the tip, Mount the reel seat, Wrap the guides, Install a finished handle, Fit the winding check, Protect & finish the wraps, Flex Coat D20 Start to Finish Fly Rod Building Book. Test your knowledge. Save white river fly reel to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. or Best Offer +$4.00 shipping. See how many you can correctly identify and then on a piece of paper try to draw a fly rod with the pieces in the correct position. Handcrafting a Graphite Fly Rod: $15.90: This book by L.A. Garcia will explain how to Select a blank, prepare snake guides, stripper guides and hook keepers, Locate the spine, Mount the tip, Mount the reel seat, Wrap the guides, Install a finished handle, Fit the winding check, Protect & finish the wraps I've also been looking at the Reddington Crosswater. ... New Listing White River Fly Shop 4-Piece Fly Rod Sock. on a budget. Last time I was in a BPS, everything in the fly shop had Cabela's name on it. If something seems out of place, give us a shout. Test your knowledge. wa_account="flyfishingdiscou";wa_location=25;wa_pageName=location.pathname;document.cookie='__support_check=1';wa_hp='http';wa_rf=document.referrer;wa_sr=window.location.search;wa_tz=new Date();if(location.href.substr(0,6).toLowerCase()=='https:')wa_hp='https';wa_data='&an='+escape(navigator.appName)+'&sr='+escape(wa_sr)+'&ck='+document.cookie.length+'&rf='+escape(wa_rf)+'&sl='+escape(navigator.systemLanguage)+'&av='+escape(navigator.appVersion)+'&l='+escape(navigator.language)+'&pf='+escape(navigator.platform)+'&pg='+escape(wa_pageName);wa_data=wa_data+'&cd='+screen.colorDepth+'&rs='+escape(screen.width+' x '+screen.height)+'&tz='+wa_tz.getTimezoneOffset()+'&je='+navigator.javaEnabled();wa_img=new Image();wa_img.src=wa_hp+'://counter.hitslink.com/statistics.asp'+'?v=1&s='+wa_location+'&acct='+wa_account+wa_data+'&tks='+wa_tz.getTime();document.getElementById('wa_u').src=wa_hp+'://counter.hitslink.com/track.js'; Very good condition, hardly used. Fishing reel parts from almost every manufacturer, all available in one place! White River Fly Shop Rod Holder for Float Tubes and Pontoons. 1) Fly Rod Thread 2) Fly Rod Snake Guide Set 3) Butt Caps 4) Cork Rod Handles 5) Cork Rings 6) Cork Grips 7) Rod Lettering Decals 8) Reel Seats 9) Hookkeepers and winding checks 10) Fly Rod Top 11) Rod Blanks. Underneath the photos are the common names of each part. Your life does not depend on total accuracy or an indispensable knowledge of each and every part. fly fishing Of course, knowing the parts of your rod might be helpful in certain situations, especially if you need to replace a part and don't want to appear uninformed. The rod is brand new still has the plastic on the handle. For the meager price of a rod case you can save yourself a lot of heartache down the road. Kits For Building A Custom Fly Fishing Rod. How does it look? I've looked at Bass Pro and Cabela's for replacement pieces or warranty help, but they no longer carry that rod. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/white-river-fly-shop-fly-rods-reels-outfits Underneath the photos are the common names of each part. Even after producing over 800 rods, I still learn something new from Ron every time we speak. Bass Pros Shops and Cabela’s have paired the Fenwick AETOS with their White River Fly … Be sure to use the Schematics to find the part numbers you require, then search for them right above. On Jan-25-13 at 21:37:24 PST. Anyway, I've been browsing for my new fly rod, and have come across some combos from Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops White River Fly Shop series, that run anywhere from 60-180 dollars for rod, reel, and line (looking to spend 150 or under). > Rod Building > Fly Tying > Lure Making Angler's Workshop 580 North St. Springfield, IL 62704 : Call Us (800) 546-8922 Fax (217) 670-2329 : Retail Store and Phone Hours - Finished? A great addition to any float tube or pontoon boat, the White River Fly Shop Rod Holder is designed to fit any float tube or pontoon boat up to 59inch in girth. Boat Replacement Parts We know that it can be difficult to locate hard-to-find interior and exterior boat parts. The best insurance for a fly rod comes from White River Fly Shops in the form of a slick-looking and handy green case. Reel is White River model 456. WHITE RIVER CV2 FLY FISHING ROD AND REEL EXCELLENT TO MINT ROD SPES'S V8665 8'6" 6 C8 LOOKS AS IF IT WAS NEVER USED. Brand New. For sale are these White River fly rod B8652 and fly reel BG5 that is in great condition. Also included are 5 fly cases with lots of flies. We'll keep your communication totally confidential. Whether you are building a traditional fly fishing rod, or doing a custom rod build for Spey or Switch applications, we carry a variety of fly fishing rod building kits from top brands including MHX, Temple Fork, St. Croix and more! Top Rated Plus. Elk River, MN 55330 sales@dhcustomrods.com Scroll down and you will see photos of the major parts of a fly rod. A great addition to any float tube or pontoon boat, the White River Fly Shop Rod Holder is designed … With the wide variety of fishing rod repair products that Mud Hole carries, it is easy to fix just about any fishing rod issue. Case has a carry strap and hang ring. Redington, founded in 1992, has always brought innovative and performance driven fly fishing products to the market - Fly Fishing Waders, Fly Rods, Reels, & More. White River Fly Shop Rod Holder for Float Tubes and Pontoons. Seems to me, Cabela's took over the fly fishing section of BPS. Get the best deals on Cabela's Fly Fishing Rod Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay ... Get the best deals on Cabela's Fly Fishing Rod Fishing Rods & Poles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. IF you can still find anything labelled "White River". Rod builders, St Croix Rod blanks now available exclusively thru Rodgeeks. Now settled on the White River, Bryan can meet all of your fly fishing requirements. I have received some neutral and a bad feedback. For many, they simply put the rod in the closet and forget about it. There is … Fly rod is placed in the bag before storing in the tube for the best protection. Shop for products in the U5 Fly Reel Seats catagory at The Fly Shack. CONTACT US P.S. . White River Hardwoods, a family-owned business located in Northwest Arkansas, is a manufacturer of Embellished and Traditional Hardwood Mouldings, Corbels and Architectural Woodcarvings for the Millwork and Kitchen & Bath Industries. Trout Flies from only $.59. Ron, the former Vice President of H.L. Return from Fly Rod Parts to Discount Fly Fishing Rods That’s why were on a mission to provide original equipment parts that you may not be able to find anywhere else! Seller added the following information: P.S. The Fenwick AETOS fly rod has been a long-time favorite fly rod for fishers looking for high-end fast-action casting performance . CONTACT US I don't have any experience with boots. White River Bliger B8652 Fly Rod& White River BG5 Fly Reel Thanks for viewing my listing. Save on high-quality fly fishing rods, reels, tippet, assortments and more at Wild Water Fly Fishing. //]]>. We also provide a wide range of fee-based millwork design services for residential and commercial projects ranging from a detailed mantel to a whole millwork … ©2008 fly-fishing-discounters.com, All Rights Reserved. I hope you have fun. $12.60. Why!?! with a size 10 hook, 1/64 oz. You will not necessarily use all the parts to build the rod. ... Bamboo Fly Rod Parts and Montague Clipper fly rod. Rod Bag: 4-section cloth rod bag with ties. topic, I've bought fly rods and reels, tying equipment and a little bit of materials from "White River". THANKS! We have Dry Flies, Nymphs, Bead Heads, and Streamers. This is more than sufficient capacity. google_ad_client="pub-4520119733373775";google_ad_slot="8113498069";google_ad_width=336;google_ad_height=280; Return from Fly Rod Parts to Discount Fly Fishing Rods, Return to Fly Fishing Discounters Home Page. Description. While fishing with spinning rods from johnboats has always been popular, fly anglers are increasing in numbers. We take pride in our affordable and easy to use supplies. For further information on any The reel is slightly used. Ah, fly rod parts - it's hard to make a fly rod without them. //