Every room is private, TASTEFULLY newly decorated and VERY high tech. I've always found them to be very knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. Please ask a unit nurse for details. 4 © 2004–2021 Insider Pages. Liz H. ASK-A-NURSE Resource Center, leave a review. The average salary for a Registered Nurse is $41.92 per hour in Kansas City, KS. Information about COVID-19 | Información sobre el COVID-19. Axis has an immediate opening for a Rock Star ICU/CCU RN to work 13 weeks in Kansas City, MO. They can also give advice for home care, if a problem isn't serious, and sign you up for health and wellness classes. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Thanks. 1 decade ago. Find your location below to call a registered nurse in your area. Call 1-888-258-3432. The Nurse Information Line is available at the Health Connections’ number – (785) 354-5225 – from 4:30 p.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Friday and around-the-clock on weekends and holidays. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nurses in Kansas City, KS. were quality, so eager to help and were real people, no waiting to see if someone showed up (that was with a pretty full house). March 21, 2007 This position requires an active state license and at least 1 year of current experience. Start with Ask A Nurse, I'm sure you'll agree! Voted one of America's best children's hospitals. Their telephone number is 1 (785) 295-8333. They can answer questions about medical issues or conditions, and help you judge if you need to see your doctor, or go to the emergency room. Staffed by registered nurses, the program is a free service offering answers to health questions 24/7, 365 days a year. The business is located in Topeka, Kansas, United States. She wanted to talk down to me like I was an idiot. Visit PayScale to research registered nurse (rn) hourly pay by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Not only were they caring but waste no time in obtaining the relevant facts and providing only sound information. There are no stupid questions. Now you can, day or night, with Medical City Healthcare's free, 24/7 Ask a Nurse hotline. Children’s Mercy Library Services has highly-qualified medical librarians ready provide plain language health information to Children's Mercy patients and their families. The Ask-A-Nurse service is free, and available to everyone. It was just rude, and ignorant. Salaries estimates are based on 734 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Registered Nurse employees in Kansas City, MO. Recognizing excellence in nursing for the top 8 percent of hospitals nationally. Every effort is made to complete your discharge by 2 p.m. so you can fill prescriptions, avoid rush hour traffic and can get settled at home before evening. Apply to Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse - Primary Care, Licensed Practical Nurse and more! Children’s Mercy Case Management teams are here to help. I recommend you try them. They can answer questions about medical issues or conditions, and help you judge if you need to see your doctor, or go to the emergency room. For correspondence and deliveries. I did not call. Regional EMS professionals are an essential part of our emergency and trauma teams. Call (816) 276-6405. Shawnee Mission Hospital is the real deal. Nothing is wrong ? We're available 24/7 from anywhere in the state of Kansas and throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. We're here to help you reach your full potential. The staff was amazing. Does anyone have the Ask a nurse phone number for Children's Mercy South? She asked me what treatments I had already applied, and when I mentioned a very well-known, and common poultice for drawing out poisons, she mocked me and demanded to know "where I heard THAT". She had no interest in helping me. To speak with a nurse, call. 1 Answer. This week I had the misfortune of an ER visit myself. Ask Question Find ask a nurse in Kansas City, MO on Yellowbook. Nothing is wrong just trying to get my numbers in order. 2,714 open jobs for Registered nurse in Kansas City. 24/7 Nurse Advice Line When your child is sick or injured and your primary care provider is not available, call (816) 234-3188 for advice from the Children's Mercy Nurse Advice Line. KS The Ask-A-Nurse service is free, and available to everyone. ASK-A-NURSE Resource Center. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more. North Kansas City Hospital 2800 Clay Edwards Drive North Kansas City, MO 64116. 0 0. Learn how to receive medical information using the correct forms and channels. The nurses of AWHONN provide care for women and infants in hospitals and other facilities. We provide patient advocates to serve as liaisons between patients, families, visitors, hospital staff and administration. I knew I mattered most! Ask a Nurse phone numbers. Ask a nurse! I was admitted. Call Health Connections at … I have had both comical reassuring conversations (my having thought a situation life threatening for toddler grandson), as well as their recommending my seeking immediate medical attention. Ask A Nurse in Kansas City on YP.com. ASK-A-NURSE Resource Center. If you can’t find the number you’re looking for, call our main number: 816-691-2000. Taylor R. You can also request a callback online. Nurseline (Ask a NurseP), Saint Luke's Health System, Missouri:"Saint Luke's Health System is proud to offer the Kansas City and surrounding communities this valued telephone information service. They go the EXTRA mile and again, thoroughly explain EVERY 'why'. March 08, 2014 NurseLine provides medical advice and direction for individuals living in or visiting the states of Kansas and Missouri. If a nurse can’t take a call because she’s attending to another patient and there’s no one to provide backup, a frail or sedated patient may give up waiting and try to get out of bed on his own. Maintaining strong partnerships with these teams helps ensure the best possible patient outcomes. ASK-A-NURSE Resource Center. Southeast Kansas Multi-County Health Departments - Ask A Nurse - Health Departments located in Allen, Anderson, Bourbon and Woodson Counties in Kansas. Medical City Children’s Hospital (888) 563-KIDS. Relevance. Anonymous. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for St Lukes Ask A Nurse Hotline locations in Kansas City, MO. There are approximately 28,900 Registered Nurses employed in the state of Kansas across a wide range of industries. The Drs. They can also make appointments for some of the doctors around Shawnee Mission Medical Center, which can be helpful as they are available 24/7. Find 2562 listings related to St Lukes Ask A Nurse Hotline in Kansas City on YP.com. The average salary for a Registered Nurse is $53,510 in Kansas City, MO. I'm smart enough to know every day can't be the best in any organization. I was shocked to find this quality hospital with every pleasantry here in our great City. Medications and side effects. 5 The University of Kansas Cancer Center launched its nurse navigator system in 2011 as a way to help improve the patient experience and increase overall patient satisfaction. I'm still upset at how condescending she was. April 20, 2005 -- Today the Kansas City Star ran a generally good piece by Edie Hall about the Shawnee Mission Medical Center's Ask-A-Nurse Resource Center, which has been dispensing important health information for nearly two decades and will soon log its two millionth call. EMS partners. Reliable self-care home treatments. Self-help and support groups. The hotline is staffed with nurses who are experts in helping North Texans with their health and medical-related questions and much more. 66204, 7301 E Frontage Rd Ste 100 Shawnee Mission, KS. We are available to answer your questions 24/7. Magnet Designation. And it went from Drs., to nursing to Lab techs. I can give this professional free service nothing less than 5 star! Children’s Mercy is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Children’s Mercy Nurse Advice Line… When your child is sick or injured and your primary care provider is not available, call (816) 234-3188 for advice from the Children's Mercy Nurse Advice Line. Ask-A-Nurse is a business providing services in the field of Physicians & Surgeons. Still have questions? The Department of Social Work provides licensed social workers and other social service professionals to support families in nearly every inpatient and outpatient setting across the health system and into the community. We are available to answer your questions 24/7. Your gift today brings hope, comfort and the prospect of brighter tomorrows to children and their families. How much does a Registered Nurse make in Kansas City, MO? 913-676-7777. Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City (RMHC-KC) has three Houses as well as a Family Room program to assist families who have a critically-ill or injured child.