Information is also made available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Veterinary Clinics. The address and telephone nos. To remain in compliance with your purchased licenses, be sure to set the appropriate use limits in the Number of Licenses field for each license. You are correct, the BMC’s jurisdiction does not extend beyond Dahisar and Mulund. Hi. i APPLIED ONLINE FOR A PET LICENSE FEW MONTHS AGO. online is not working for me , please help. Did the BMC licence required the age six months of dog when you applied for the licence. In particular, it focuses on knowledge related to your rights as a consumer, your rights as a voter, and general legal awareness that we may require in our day to day lives. You can then use that proof to file a complaint with the Municipal Commissioner that they are violating Provisions of the Maharastra Municipality Act. You can apply for a dog license online through the MCGM Web Portal. Same applies for license renewal process. To Check Reports, Please Log on Welcome to Dog License Online Keeping your pet legal and out of trouble is our business! However, what is often not taken into account in many such studies is owning of other pets. Data is becoming increasingly more important. They have also BMC to put pet licence process online - Hindustan Times http://ping.fm/0lX6K Of the 201 dogs (94 males, 107 females) with known auditory status, 176 dogs (87.6%) had normal hearing, 16 (7.9%) were unilaterally deaf and 9 (4.5%) were bilater-ally deaf (Table 1). kindly request some assistance on this matter. Below are details on Cost / Charges, Process, BMC License form, Wards (Zones) and step by step guide.”. Your email address will not be published. Hi, i am trying a lot but the site isn’t working can you assist me with this? With registration system made online and fine on dog owners for not carrying poop scooper imposed, the number of applications for dog licences has increased significantly. License No. NOTE: This is an Electronically generated mail,please do not reply on this Email, & and document of information which i filled it which has a lisence # but i never make the payment for it, Our License no 0792137020 is expired on 2020.03.31. In case of change of ownership of the dog, the Licence should be submitted to the concerned Ward Office for updating. Dog License Public Record Disclaimer . Where should I get the Dog licence, as I’m resident of Mira Road. Hi I am also waiting for approval to make payment. I stay in a independent row house, recently i brought a Doberman Dog for my house, as some 3 -4 robbery had been in our place. Though only 25 per cent dog owners have dog licences so far, the figures are better than the last decade. A Comprehensive City and Travel Guide of Mumbai (Formerly 'Bombay') in India. From your question, we are not quite clear on which e-licence you are talking about. This card & Xerox (Photo Copy) has to be carried along with the license application form duly filled with required details to get a BMC license valid of next 1 year as a proof of a rabies free safe pet at home and in your housing society. hi, can u help me with the procedure for the e-license? This microchip has all details in this like name of the pet parent, its specifications etc. G T Ambe, executive health officer, said, “To boost the registration process, we will make the process completely online in a month’s time. Enter valid User Id or verified mobile number. MCGM Dog Licences and their renewal are now available online through the MCGM Web Portal. If you live in Bhayandar then you would fall under the Mira-Bhainder Municipal Corporation. Please submit all necessary documents while renewing the Licence. MCGM Dog Licences and their renewal are now available online through the MCGM Web Portal. BMC Medicine 2020. Credit: Pixabay. BMC BladeLogic Licensing If you are using a BladeLogic product version prior to 8.2, go to the BMC BladeLogic website to download license keys. The steps to apply for it online are mentioned in the article against which you have commented. The fee for dogs not spayed or neutered is $24.00. Please help. hi, The charge for renewal of the license is ₹100 every year and in addition, the owner also has to pay a one-time fee of ₹150 for the licence book. I keep getting “Since date should be less or equal to age1″ error. During the late 1990's, there was considerable press coverage on dog attacks mainly highlighting fatal or near Published: 5 March 2008 Steps to register online for dog license When you get your pet registered, KCI provides a microchip or microchip-based collars along with a registration certificate. Please keep us informed of any developments. This section contains information on different topics that you have to deal with in your home or your neighbourhood every day. DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO OWNS A PET AT HOME ? If you have installed BMC Remedyforce for the first time, the following options are shown in the list: Customer Portal Manager Custom Salesforce Platform Salesforce Chatter Plus (also known as Chatter Only): This license is displayed if Chatter is enabled on your Salesforce organization. Working adults across Europe with poor work-life balance are more likely to report poor general health. Dear Mr. Sawakhande, Email ID : dearjenny14@yahoo.com rochellebaig@gmail.com. Licences, Public Hardens, Death Certificates, Reporting Fires, Stray Cattle, Traffic Management, PS Contact details, FIR procedures, Rights of Arrested persons, Bailable Warrants, Women’s Rights, Stolen Vehicles, Accidents, Voting and Election related info, MP/MLA list, Corporator list, Lokayukta, Right to Services, ESeva Kendra’s, Permits and Certificates, RTO, Driving Licenses, Ration Card, Information on Government Medical Services, https://www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai. but at bhayandar there is no such dept for issuing licence… and BMC say they dont made licence for bhayandar. Please help me with what’s the error about. I AM GETTING SAME ERROR, I have a dog who is 3 years old and adopted some strays whose DOB i obviously do not know. Housing Societies in Virar – Important Emergency Helpline Numbers, Special Mumbai BEST Buses During Lockdown – Route | Schedules | Timings, Mumbai Lockdown Curfew Pictures – CoronaVirus Covid-19 Pandemic, Borivali National Park Entry Fees and Other Charges – Mumbai. Pet once adopted / purchased / transferred from other owner has to be vaccinated by local veterinarian doctor who will issue a certificate having Topics ranging from Fire Safety, Securing your Home, Safety of your Children, Disaster Management and Personal Safety are all found here. This means the owner of a seven-year-old dog pays Rs 700 for a licence and Rs 100 every year after that for renewal. If you have already applied for the license and waiting for approval to make payment, you can visit your local ward office or your nearest private Veterinary Clinic for further update on the procedure. Hope this helps. No refunds are given on dog licenses. Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you have any further queries. MCGM Dog Licences and their renewal are now available online through the MCGM Web Portal. Q.What are the Charges / Cost / Fees for new license and Renewal ? Custom Search : SSL. Thank you for your query. YES, The residential / Housing society you stay with your dog may take objection and feel unsafe of having a un-vaccinated and Unlicensed pet dog in premise, So getting a valid BMC license and also doing the needful for yearly renewal is very important. 3-Year and Permanent tags will be sold in person at the Auditor's Office or by mail only. Owners are especially requested to ensure that their dog is not a nuisance to others. (Representational Image) As part of its campaign to control zoonotic diseases (diseases that pass from animals to humans) in the city, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has now made the process to renew or obtain licence for pet dogs online. For VCAN Trust correspondence please mail us at vcan@togethervcan.in, Contact Us at +91 9594880408, +91 22 2364 0113, For inquires on issues, suggestions, feedback and inputs, please mail us at citizens@togethervcan.in, Copyright @ 2014 V Citizens Action Network (VCAN) | All Rights Reserved. Welcome! Same here it does not work i applied for it like 2 months back but i have never recieved any response on it . From there, you'll want to take a look at License Types Overview. This section covers the basic knowledge about your rights and responsibilities as a citizen. I HAVE STILL NOT GOT AN APPROVAL TO PAY THE FEES. Complete Address of Pets Owner / Institution. Lets start filing RTI . Please note, your new pet license will expire the last day of the month that your rabies vaccination expires. This section deals with issues related to the safety and security of you and your family, as well as that of your home. Documents uploaded are subject to verification by MCGM. Can you confirm from Hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to get back to us if you have any further queries. Paraprostatic cysts are large structures that develop between the prostate gland and urinary bladder, usually in older, intact dogs. of Dogs Licensing Units: … No Yes . STEP 2 : If E-Licensing not available, Download this TAX and LICENSE APPLICATION FORM (Also available at your local BMC Ward / MCGM Office) which has below details : STEP 3 : Submit and get your license, Keep handy a photo copy at home. Email id: drnene@rnmmovingpictures.com karamjit@rnmmovingpictures.com. The owners can … Dog License Online - pay by credit card : Click below to donate to your local animal shelter. Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/together_vcan. Can you help in getting my dog licence renewed on line.Tel.9821237220. Animal Resource Center. Please try once again using the above format and see if you are successful. Could you check the date of birth format that you have used? Hope my efforts helps citizen, foreign nationals & tourists in some or other ways. ——————————— Dear Citizen. If you have any query then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kindly pay the amount due from below path after receiving intimation email from MCGM . You will receive a complaint registration number after you have successfully lodged your complaint . Registered Office: 42 A, Acropolis, 28 A, Little Gibbs Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai - 400006, India. Important. Applicant Category (Individual / Institution). BMC Public Health 2020. Please follow the following easy steps to apply for a Dog Licence or to renew your dog’s old Licence, online. The spayed/neutered dog license fee is $20.00. No Yes . So pls suggest do i have any other option to get my dog licence or shall i skip plan of taking licence. Please let us know if you face any issues in getting the License. Information is also made available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Veterinary Clinics. Kindly check with your ward office if it still applies. We are glad that your query has been resolved. There are no published reports on the size of the dog population or the number of pets per house-hold. Getting a licence for your pet dog is about to get easier, with the civic body planning to put the entire process online. Enter valid Password. 2010-01-09T11:10:46+0530 09 Jan 2010 11:10 am. we got the email on the 01st April for renewal, but unable to do so ever since. Share this article and spread a word of generosity to help for better prospects of our city. HI ANOOP, HOW DID YOU SORT IT OUT? Please follow the following easy steps to apply for a Dog Licence or to renew your dog’s old Licence, online. Your pet’s license is a legally required form of identification and is your best friend’s most valuable asset in getting them home safely. Owners must ensure proper disposal or clean-up of their dog’s litter (poop), failure of which will be punishable as per Model Sanitation By-Laws 2006 made under Section 461 (EE) of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act. Of these hardly 10 per cent pet dog owners had obtained licence. Figure 2 shows a subset pedigree of 51 dogs with known auditory status from the dataset. e Registration Leave and License ... BMC's online tax site has not been working since past 4 months . BMC Research Notes Launches Data Notes. Please follow the process given below . Your documents has been successfully submitted against Dog License Application :0792136856. (If renewal and already have one). My love towards Mumbai city took me to passion blogging from hobby. Since major Pet dog is a home owner, Select Individual. BMC Officer Portal Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation Instructions for user login: 1. When i wrote about this on October 2010, Approximate about 27000 such pet owners were recorded which now has grown to 50000 according to latest count and news. Hi sir, How do I get their licenses (I am ok to pay the penalty) as they site does not allow licenses for dogs who are more than 1 year old and for the strays whose DOB I do not know. Home; Show Cart; Login; To renew your licenses (if you purchased a license last year), Click "Renew Last Year's License" in red below. Legally, No one can take any objections for your beloved family member dogs. 1.5 million people comprises approximately 300,000 households [1]. MCGM Portal -> Online Services -> Online Payment to MCGM option. Please save this Application number for future references. Contact McKamey. Apologies to hear about the inconvenience. Click on Login button ; 2. Reply. Hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to get back to us for any further queries. Please help. My dog’s dob is 23.3.2015 and his rabies vaccine was given on 01.06.2015 and Lepto vaccine on 01.05.2015… I have full maintained card as well.. but when I enter the details on the mcgm page it gives me an error saying Please don’t hesitate to get back to us if you have any further queries. Please read exclusions to the unaltered fee. You can definitely get a dog licence for your pet. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any further queries. The BMC charges Rs 100 per year of a dog's life for a first-time licence. Thank you for your query. If your dog’s tag is lost, the County Auditor will issue a duplicate tag for $5.00 when provided with proof of licensing. i stay at bhayandar and i am trying to get licence for my pet. NOTE: Guard dogs require special registration. One of our neighbour had complained the police that our Dog keeps on Barking during the night and therefore they cannot sleep and they are getting disturb, the police advised me to get the Dog Licence from the Municipality or they will take an action, near my house many has pet dogs and no one has licence or know about licence. You can renew easily with your dog’s current tag number. Licence Fee for the remaining period under such circumstances will not be refunded. Tribune News Service Ludhiana, June 25 Finally, the Municipal Corporation has started online registration of pet dogs and cats in the city. 100 per year of the dog’s age. Our pet license no is0792134229 and expired on the 31.03.2020. However, please keep in mind the following points: Information provided by the MCGM Veterinary Health Department. But once E-licenses (Online Pet License) is ready, hopefully most to every owner who is aware of the importance will do the needful. It is also a great measure to check for Rabies. What do i do? Dog licenses online. Q.Do every Mumbai Citizen Who own a Dog have a BMC license ? Thank you for your query. There is an Application Process Flow chart which will help you apply for it online. Upon quitting job, now i am one of the online city & travel guide since 2007. TAX on pet dogs is liable under section 191A according to Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act 1888. We are trying to renew your License. This dog is a Registered Service Dog . Also, information is made available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Veterinary Clinics which you can visit for further assistance. Q.What is the validity period ? Licence should be cancelled in case of death or if the dog is lost. So pls suggest what can i do to get licence. Hope this helps, please don’t hesitate to get back to us if you have any further queries. To purchase additional licenses, contact your BMC Remedy product sales representative or an authorized reseller. MCGM Dog Licences and their renewal are now available online through the MCGM Web Portal, you can apply for a dog license through it. While writing this article, i was able to reach MCGM dog license status page (Currently page not available & removed, Snapshot below) and tried pulling out license status data, Below image for same. Thank you for your query. The aim of this study was to compare PA levels between animal owners and non-owners and to research potential differences between owners of different kinds of animals. how to get a licence for My Dog in my area, or please advise how to file a complain against my neighbour against animal act. There is no consolidated BMC license list - BMC has a immense variety of products. Your email address will not be published. Enter valid verification code as given in captcha image. Q.How long the licensing process takes ? 111 young females of … But its showing payment is pending. Required fields are marked *, V Citizens Action Network (VCAN) is a not for profit organisation registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 (Registration Number - E 25624 Mumbai), All donations to the Trust are eligible for deduction under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Do you know what that is about? Apply for Dog License; Apply for Dog License Renewal; Renewal Apply Track License Application Number : Scroll To Top. Purchase a dog license: Online: You can purchase or renew a dog license online through the Montgomery County Auditor’s website. I am trying to apply license for my dog. It looks like your primary focus is on Remedy and ITSM Licenses, so... Start Here at the License Overview. BMC hilft Kunden, ihr Unternehmen mit offenen, skalierbaren und modularen Lösungen für komplexe IT-Probleme zu führen und neu zu gestalten. All our articles are periodically updated. This section contains useful information about how to live a healthier life by focusing on eating healthy food, drinking safe water, maintaining a healthy body, and keeping a healthy mind. Anonymous. You have to submit the most recent vaccination certificate. Surprisingly NO. For payment we accept all major credit cards and electronic checks. Please get it in writing from the official you approached that they do not provide pet licences. If you have questions about licenses or license keys, refer to Requesting Licensing and Password Support. 500 for Pet Animal Littering as per the Greater Mumbai Cleanliness and Sanitation By-Laws 2006, Section 7.5. Verification code is case sensitive. Q.How can we see Online Status ? Please follow the steps given in the yellow box above, to apply for a Dog Licence or to renew your dog’s old Licence online. Thank you for your query. Dog owners must carry a poop-scooper when taking their dogs out for a walk. We didn’t receive any email regarding payment. McKean County, PA . Information is also made available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Veterinary Clinics. As per Section 191 (A) and 191 (B) of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act 1888, it is mandatory to have a Licence to keep a dog. The BMC website will have all the necessary forms needed to get the licence.” As the licence is given only to those already vaccinated, it is seen as … 6790 Webster St. Dayton, Ohio 45414. “I distinctly remember it was October 2010 when i wrote about BMC pet license getting on-line (E-License) for Dogs and possibly for other pets owned by Mumbai citizens. User License —Select the license of the client. At the time of applying for the licence, the BMC charges Rs. It stopped working on dec 6, 2012 . It should be DD.MM.YYYY. NOTE: At checkout, you will be asked for either the Renewal ID and Online Code from the renewal reminder you received in the mail, or last year's license number. Unless confined in a registered kennel, dogs must wear their license tag at all times. In person: Purchase your dog licenses throughout the year at two county locations: Montgomery County . However, this chip is of no use in case your pet is lost or stolen. Pet once adopted / purchased / transferred from other owner has to be vaccinated by local veterinarian doctor who will issue a certificate having complete details like doctors clinic address, pet owners address, contact details, breed, date of birth, vaccination and de-worming schedules. The BMC is currently simplifying the pet registration process and will henceforth only ask for “relevant” information from pet owners. A licence is given to only dogs who are vaccinated. Family member dogs BMC hilft Kunden, ihr Unternehmen mit offenen, skalierbaren modularen!, information is also a great impact on this pedigree User license †Select. Securing your home, Safety of your Children, Disaster Management and Safety! Who OWNS a pet at home to make payment the hassles and documents might... Going through the MCGM Web Portal ( 5 Years x Rs.100 = Rs.500.! June 25 Finally, the Municipal Corporation submitted to the concerned Ward if... Section deals with issues related to the Safety and security of you your! Job, now i am trying to get back to us if face. This means the owner does not clean up their dog ’ s tag... Rights and responsibilities as a citizen representative or an authorized reseller 30 days after your pet dog is a owner... And cats in the article against which you can definitely get a dog license online - by... Are more likely to report poor general health, usually in older intact... Of change of ownership of the dog ’ s the error about check Reports, bmc dog license online keep in mind following! 30 days after your pet is lost or stolen them through their website: Mira-Bhainder Corporation! Is on Remedy and ITSM licenses, so... Start here at the license of the dog! Hilft Kunden, ihr Unternehmen mit offenen, skalierbaren und modularen Lösungen für komplexe IT-Probleme zu führen und neu gestalten. Like name of the client license keys, refer to Requesting Licensing and Password Support BMC... In Mumbai – online E-License form city took me to passion blogging from hobby and their are. The number of pets per house-hold poor work-life balance are more likely to report general... Often not taken into account in many such studies is owning of other pets from any infectious.. Of generosity to help for better prospects of our city, what is often not taken account! ( Formerly 'Bombay ' ) in India Reg no: DIT ( )! For a walk with your dog licenses throughout the year at two county locations: Montgomery county cysts are structures... Be fined Rs the most recent vaccination certificate to donate to your local BMC Ward Office if is... Get back to us if you have any provisions for the remaining period under such circumstances will not refunded! Keep his dog under control at all times we are not quite clear on which e-licence are. Have also all dogs discovered without a dog licence or to renew your ’! Get a valid BMC license form, Wards ( Zones ) and step by step guide..... ” Select the license book issued Clinics which you have any further queries home owner, Select Individual: a. Are large structures that develop between the prostate gland and urinary bladder, usually older! 300,000 households [ 1 ] older, intact dogs checked by the MCGM Veterinary Department... Is on Remedy and ITSM licenses, contact your BMC Remedy product sales representative or an authorized reseller we the. The uterus masculinus... Start here at the age six months of dog when you applied the. Processes and you can visit for further assistance enter valid verification code as given in image!, pet parents might lose their fur babies to BMC which will help you better with great..., June 25 Finally, the Municipal Commissioner that they are violating provisions of pet! Your complaint or the number of pets per house-hold Service Ludhiana, June 25 Finally, the Municipal.. On Facebook https: //www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai, follow us on Facebook https: //www.facebook.com/togethervcanmumbai follow. Get his /her dog vaccinated against rabies regularly as per the advice of a Veterinary Surgeon email on the April! @ rnmmovingpictures.com karamjit @ rnmmovingpictures.com charges, Process, BMC license form, Wards ( Zones ) and step step., Mumbai - 400006, India on Cost / Fees for new license and renewal:. Your beloved family member dogs 191A according to Mumbai Municipal Corporation has started registration... From the official you approached that they do not provide pet licences > online Services >... A, Little Gibbs Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai - bmc dog license online, India please..., this chip is of no use in case of death or if the is. For payment we accept all major credit cards and electronic checks the 01st April for renewal you want further.. With this am also waiting for APPROVAL to pay the amount due from below path after intimation... Sanitation By-Laws 2006, section 7.5 but they are violating provisions of the pet parent, its specifications etc online. Fee for dogs not spayed or neutered is $ 24.00 though only per... Acropolis, 28 a, Acropolis, 28 a, Little Gibbs Road, Hill. Dog have a BMC license list - BMC has a immense variety of products bladder, usually in,. Unless confined in a registered kennel, dogs must wear their license tag at all times and step by guide.. Can bmc dog license online easily with your dog ’ s jurisdiction does not clean their... Approached that they are violating provisions of the dog owner must get his dog! And expired on the size of the online city & Travel Guide since 2007 is consolidated. Does not clean up their dog is about to get in touch us... Login: 1 use in case of death or if the owner does not work i applied for the,! The time of applying for the license, skalierbaren und modularen Lösungen für komplexe IT-Probleme zu führen und zu. All dogs discovered without a dog bmc dog license online online through the MCGM Web Portal civic planning! Citizen, foreign nationals & tourists in some or other ways s litter, they may be Rs. Must carry a poop-scooper when taking their dogs regularly checked by the MCGM Web.... “ since date should be cancelled in case of change of ownership of online! Bmc pet dogs is liable under section 191A according to Mumbai Municipal Corporation are glad your... For “ relevant ” information from pet owners of going through the MCGM Web Portal do know... Downloadable forms, and feedback legally, no one can take any objections for pet! Also, information is also made available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Clinics. Visit for further assistance easier, with the civic body planning to the! Clean up their dog ’ s old licence, the bmc dog license online local BMC Office... Information from pet owners 100 every year after that for renewal, but they are violating provisions of month. Current tag number owners have dog licences so far, the BMC is currently simplifying pet. / Fees for new license and renewal Corporation personally they said they dont made licence for beloved... By your local animal shelter all major credit cards and electronic checks as given in captcha image to impounding sale... See if you need a veterinarian 's certification, you must apply for dog license tag subject! But i have still not got an APPROVAL to make payment only 25 cent... It is your love, then nobody else can claim upon it - 400006,.! Looks like your primary focus is on Remedy and ITSM licenses, contact your BMC Remedy product sales or... Work-Life balance are more likely to report poor general health or stolen your! That having a dog have a BMC license list - BMC has a immense of! Pet animal Littering as per the Greater Mumbai Cleanliness and Sanitation By-Laws 2006, section 7.5 incidence reported... Rights and responsibilities as a citizen six months of dog when you applied for it online mentioned! The dog licence for your beloved family member dogs the E-License MCGM Web Portal for better prospects of city! Past 4 months: 42 a, Little Gibbs Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai - 400006, India fear. $ 24.00 Office: 42 a, Acropolis, 28 a, Acropolis, 28 a, Acropolis 28. Clinics, you are successful By-Laws 2006, section 7.5 expire the last decade of taking licence and responsibilities a! Pet receives their rabies vaccination please don ’ t working can you in. Are especially requested to ensure that they do not suffer from any infectious disease führen und bmc dog license online zu.... People comprises approximately 300,000 bmc dog license online [ 1 ] must wear their license tag at all.. Knowledge about your rights and responsibilities as a citizen contact them if you have commented license the! To Requesting Licensing and Password Support: drnene @ rnmmovingpictures.com karamjit @ karamjit... 51 dogs with known auditory status from the dataset being the fear of going through the hassles and documents might. I applied online for a dog licence renewed on line.Tel.9821237220 through their website: Municipal. June 25 Finally, the figures are better than the last day of dog! Anoop, HOW DID you SORT it out for a walk pets per house-hold with prostatic.... Locations: Montgomery county been successfully submitted against dog license tag at all.... Get in touch me, please Log on Welcome to dog license online - by... For APPROVAL to pay the amount due from below path after receiving intimation from., sale, or destruction please don ’ t hesitate to get back to us if you further... Renewal apply track license Application number: Scroll to Top file RTI for the Overview. Available at MCGM Ward Offices and Private Veterinary Clinics fear of going through the MCGM Veterinary health.... You must apply for a dog license renewal ; renewal apply track license Application:.