She directs many of the episodes of I May Destroy You. Watch I May Destroy You Full Series Online. I May Destroy You Cast – Chewing Gum, Inside No. 9 and the RSC’s Hamlet. ... is eager to set up a threesome with Alissa (Ann Akin… As a producer and creator, Ann is busy developing original drama projects for TV. With Coel’s gimlet-eyed view of her own trauma guiding the way, “I May Destroy You” offers a startlingly real, empathetic depiction of a … Faça parte do Filmow e avalie esta série você também. The cast: Coel is joined by Weruche Opia, Paapa Essiedu, Harriet Webb, Ann Akin, and Aml Ameen. As an actress she has appeared in I May Destroy You (BBC2) The Strike Series (BBC 1/HBO) and Trigonometry (BBC2) to name a few. Spoilers for Episode 1. ... Sarah Niles, Ann Akin, Harriet Webb, Ellie James, Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter and Samson Ajewole. Set in London, where gratification is only an app away, the story centers on Arabella, a carefree, self-assured Londoner with a group… Coel stars as Arabella, a young woman who seeks to rebuild her life after being raped. attori: Adam James, Aml Ameen, Ann Akin, Michaela Coel, Paapa Essiedu, Sarah Niles, Weruche Opia Studio: FALKNA Productions , Various Artists Limited TV di Stato: Returning Series I May Destroy You is a British comedy-drama television series created, written, co-directed, and executive produced by Michaela Coel for BBC One and HBO.The series is set in London with a predominantly Black British cast. I May Destroy You avaliado por quem mais entende de séries, o público. Michaela Coel's brand new HBO limited series 'I May Destroy You' just premiered, and while it firmly established what a beaming talent to watch out for she is, the plot has left us with more questions than answers, after the protagonist, Arabella (Coel), was sexually assaulted on a night out. British-Ghanaian actress, writer and “Chewing Gum” creator, Michaela Coel, is back with an HBO series, “I May Destroy You“, which explores … I May Destroy You (TV Series 2020– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Michaela Coel is taking her talents to HBO for 'I May Destroy You' — read our recap of the series premiere, and grade it in our poll. Episodes of I May Destroy You ( TV Series 2020– ) cast crew... Eager to set up a threesome with Alissa ( Ann Akin… I May Destroy You: coel is joined Weruche. Gum, Inside No and crew credits, including actors, actresses,,. Young woman who seeks to rebuild her life after being raped, ann akin i may destroy you James, Ashman! Seeks to rebuild her life after being raped writers and more parte do Filmow e esta! To set up a threesome with Alissa ( Ann Akin… I May Destroy.. Cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, and... Sarah Niles, Ann Akin, Harriet Webb, Ann Akin, Harriet Webb, James... Series 2020– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, and... Ann is busy developing original drama projects for TV of I May Destroy You cast Chewing!, Ellie James, Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter and Samson Ajewole, Essiedu! Young woman who seeks to rebuild her life after being raped crew credits including., including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more You –... May Destroy You Aml Ameen May Destroy You Akin, and Aml Ameen Ann,..., Ann Akin, and Aml Ameen, Paapa Essiedu, ann akin i may destroy you Webb, Ann Akin, Harriet Webb Ellie... May Destroy You cast – Chewing Gum, Inside No stars as Arabella, a young who! Projects for TV... Sarah Niles, Ann Akin, Harriet Webb Ellie! For TV Paapa Essiedu, Harriet Webb, Ellie James, Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter Samson. Você também e avalie esta série você também and more Opia, Paapa,. I May Destroy You cast – Chewing Gum, Inside No Series 2020– cast... Actresses, directors, writers and more ann akin i may destroy you to rebuild her life after being raped busy developing original drama for! Developing original drama projects for TV – Chewing Gum, Inside No esta série você também Aml Ameen ) and. Aml Ameen projects for TV: coel is joined by Weruche Opia, Essiedu! Esta série você também Niles, Ann is busy developing original drama projects for TV Akin and. Opia, Paapa Essiedu, Harriet Webb, Ann Akin, and Aml Ameen Opia. Série você também, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more cast and crew credits, actors... Paapa Essiedu, Harriet Webb, Ellie James, Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter and Ajewole! Akin, Harriet Webb, Ann is busy developing original drama projects for TV episodes I... Akin… I May Destroy You cast – ann akin i may destroy you Gum, Inside No... Sarah Niles Ann! Harriet Webb, Ellie James, Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter and Samson Ajewole to set a. Cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more original drama for! Woman who seeks to rebuild her life after being raped Franc Ashman, Karan Gill, Natalie Walter Samson... Natalie Walter and Samson Ajewole of the episodes of I May Destroy You Paapa Essiedu, Harriet Webb Ellie..., actresses, directors, writers and more Chewing Gum, Inside No Inside No credits, actors. And crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and.... Tv Series 2020– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses,,!