Watch Your lie in April Online. Learn "Hikaru Nara (Your Lie In April Op 1) (Fingerstyle)" faster with Songsterr Plus plan! Season 1. To me, that's why it hit me so hard in the feels because as you get closer and closer to the last few episodes you know what's gonna happen is right at your door, and you don't want it to be. The story follows a piano prodigy named Kōsei Arima, who had become famous as a child musician after dominating many competitions. Automne 2020; Été 2020; Printemps 2020; Hiver 2020; 2019. Now in high school, he enjoys hanging out with his friends and living the simple life—all … Your Lie in April is a series that is currently running and has 1 seasons (22 episodes). Kousei's life has been dull and gray. Your Lie in April, known in Japan as Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (四月は君の嘘) or Kimiuso for short, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Naoshi Arakawa. Looking for information on the anime Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April)? The series was serialized in Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Magazine from April 2011 to May 2015. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (also known as Your Lie in April) is a romance/drama/music anime that follows the story of Kousei Arima as he discovers the true meaning of the music in his life.Ever since his mom died, Kousei has been unable to hear his own music. Hiver 2021; 2020. After the death of his mother, a serious young piano prodigy lives in a grim, atonal world, until a free-spirited violinist tugs at his heartstrings. Anime; Saisons. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Friend A 23m. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Your Lie in April. So a friend recommended me "Your Lie in April" as I love music-themed anime. En effet, l'adaptation est réussit (mise à part le fait qu'on émince quelques personnages mais pour faire un film de 2 heures c'était nécessair However, after his mother died, he could no longer play the piano. 1. Your Lie in April Season 1 - Cour 1 Episode 10 Eng Sub. Au coeur des concours de musique. Thanks buddy. 3/10 story: There was little to no story. Rising. I dunno man, I think it was pretty obvious what'll happen. “One day in April, I met a really weird violist. Watch something, or do something happy! For anyone who is unfamiliar with the /r/anime subreddit on Reddit (or for any who simply don’t frequent it), they do regular rewatches of anime. Regarder Your Lie in April VOSTFR en streaming sur Wakanim.tv. Your Lie in April Saison 1 - Cour 1 Episode 2 VOSTFR. Find out more with MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Yes yes yes! The series first aired on October 9, 2014. The show does a lot of foreshadowing about this. With Natsuki Hanae, Risa Taneda, Ayane Sakura, Ryôta Ôsaka. The show was originally presented by Angus Deayton, and since 2009 has been hosted by Rob Brydon 22 episodes Kousei Arima was a genius pianist until his mother's sudden death took away his ability to play. Your Lie in April was the fan darling of the fall/autumn 2014 and winter 2015 seasons and though I avoided discussions, morsels still fell off the grapevine to inform me of its heavy emotional content. download manga onlyon fb publik grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1570911819896124/files/ Your Lie in April is an anime television series adapted from the manga series of the same name by Naoshi Arakawa. NBAbite is a concrete replacement for Reddit NBA streams. Release year: 2014. I'll definite watch it then! Join. Where do I stream Your Lie in April online? Date de sortie 2015. Season 1. Welcome to MyAnimeList, the world's most active online anime and manga community and database. Throughout the story you can guess what the ending is like, and if you're good at reading the OP it spells out the entire plot. 26 episodes Nariyuki Yuiga is in his last and most painful year of high school. This month, as it is April, I decided to take part of a rewatch for the anime Your Lie in April (四月は君の嘘). Your lie in April. Read comments on Your lie in April on Crunchyroll. Your lie in April. Tags - Attack on titan episode 1, attack on titans season 1 episode 1 english dubbed, Shingeki no Kyojin episode 1, Shingeki no Kyojin Season 1 episode 1 english dubbed, season 1 episode 1 english subbed, Eren Yeager,Levi Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin arlert,colossal titan While the major "spoiler" happens and it is heavily foreshadowed, the actual "Lie" is not what anyone really mentioned in comments, that I remember. Regarder Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) VOSTFR en streaming. But after the passing of his mother, Saki Arima, Kousei falls into a downward spiral, rendering him unable to hear … So I know I’m kinda like reallyyyyyy late to this, but is there going to be a season two of your lie in April? I feared another Clannad.But after several requests for review, it was time to step up. Thanks! Cats videos are my go-to, but shows like Torodora can help toooo!!!! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. AmaLee and Dima's English medley of every song from Your Lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)! The main reason why people say it's a good show is because they cried at the end. Archived. donate to support this channel: https://www.gofundme.com/2m5q2pj4no crazy characters here, but we've finally got videos with subtitles! Would I Lie to You? Now in high school, he enjoys hanging out with his friends and living the simple life—all … In addition to what everyone else mentioned (all great shows btw) I'd also recommend Hibike! 2021. Monotone/Colorful 23m. Your Lie in April. Your Lie in April | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso r/ YourLieinApril. Et il y parvient sans problème, mais nous y reviendrons plus tard. Well me personally I love the anime don’t get me wrong I cried watching this. Yes, the music is great and the animation is lovely, I would say go for it. But, then he meets a violinist named Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing style. card. As a result, he has stopped playing piano. Posted by 11 months ago. You'll still have a good experience watching it. 0. Hot New Top Rising. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Yes. Something light and smiley can help you out! Each day was dull for Kousei. But the smile she shows to people, she is like angelic.” — Kaori Miyazono, Your Lie in April, Season 1: Light of Life Kousei Arima was a genius pianist until his mother's sudden death took away his ability to play. I see, thanks for the reply! What makes it great is due to the fact that it has what people love. Anime: Your lie in April (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso)Canción/Song: Orange - 7!! Regarder Your Lie in April VOSTFR en streaming sur Wakanim.tv. May the music play on~~, Press J to jump to the feed. It's not a particularly well-done drama, anyway. Reddit NBA Streams. This anime felt more like a slice of life than an adventure type anime. Even without knowing the spoiler you'll figure it out within the first 5-10 episodes. Release year: 2014. Music accompanies the path of the human metronome, the prodigious pianist Kousei Arima. It came out a while ago so probably … Press J to jump to the feed. This season, I had to drop down to about 8 series to watch from the previous 31 because I had a particularly hard quarter in school. I thought season 1 to have some potential so I came into season 2 with some expectations. The characters are all extremely "meh", the main character is the only one that gets development, most of the supporting cast is pretty much useless, there's not as much music in it as you might think and usually there's inner monologues spoken over the music so you can't hear it sometimes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ShigatsuwaKiminoUso community, Continue browsing in r/ShigatsuwaKiminoUso, The internet's largest community for the anime Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie In April). If you liked either … I guess I'll start watching it then, thanks! Date de sortie 2014. Knowing this huge spoiler, is it still worth watching it? Log In Sign Up. If you mean what I think you mean, it's foreshadowed pretty hard and doesn't really ruin much. Le dernier chapitre est publié le 6 février 20153. Your Lie in April was the fan darling of the fall/autumn 2014 and winter 2015 seasons and though I avoided discussions, morsels still fell off the grapevine to inform me of its heavy emotional content. Regardez directement sur Wakanim.TV Two episodes were made available weekly up until Day 24 – where only one episode was released per week, with the final one being released on October 8, 2019. Press J to jump to the feed. Your lie in April. It relies on chibi schadenfreude comedy to be funny, not once did I laugh at the chibis. Assuming that this anime made you sad, I have ways to thaw that pain! 2 seasons 2019. Voir les épisodes de Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April) VOSTFR Gratuit HD … 2 seasons 2014. An dieser Stelle einige der Fakten, die beweisen wie vorteilhaft das Fabrikat wirklich ist: Definitely yes. card classic compact. Your Lie in April is available for streaming on Aniplex, both individual episodes and full seasons. I looked up a few pictures on google images to see what's it all about, and one of them spoiled me hard about a main character's destiny (those who watched it should know what I'm talking about). After the death of his mother, a serious young piano prodigy lives in a grim, atonal world, until a free-spirited violinist tugs at his heartstrings. Sofern Sie Your lie in april season 2 nicht testen, fehlt Ihnen vielleicht schlichtweg die Leidenschaft, um Ihren Schwierigkeiten den Gar auszumachen. Let their music ring…and live in your heart forever! It's about the journey, not the destination. Your Lie in April Saison 1 - Cour 2 Episode 12 VOSTFR. Once we meet somebody, we can no longer be alone. Self-righteous. Kaori just seems to have a way with music completely different to how Kousei was taught. And the twist at the end (not gonna say it) left my mouth agape. Though I feel emo most of the times now, won't forget for sure And SAMEEEEEE, Toradora! Monotone/Colorful 23m. I just finished this yesterday and had it spoiled halfway through. season 14 episode 4 Bob Mortimer, Samantha Morton, Miles Jupp and Sarah Hadland : Episode will air on Friday, Jan 29 2021 at 04:00 PM Rob Brydon, Lee Mack and David Mitchell are joined by Bob Mortimer, Samantha Morton, Miles Jupp and Sarah Hadland. Question. Natsuki Subaru, an ordinary high school student, is on his way home from the convenience store when he finds himself transported to another world. Ah I didn't read those episode threads, I'm a bit late to the party ahah. Piano prodigy Kousei has been traumatized … 2. Regarder Your Lie in April VOSTFR en streaming sur Wakanim.tv. You can access every single team match. His friends Tsubaki and Watari try their best to cheer him up but there's not more color in his life; His eyes don't sparkle. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. You'll enjoy the show. I rarely cry when watching stuff but this one brought a serious tear to my eye. Continue this thread ... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. There's almost no romantic development. User account menu. r/YourLieinApril: Subreddit for the Your Lie In April (四月は君の嘘) anime/manga Series. You won't be disappointed though, because its musical elements were great. I've rewatched it many times and still love it like the first. '' faster with Songsterr plus plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of Every song from Your Lie in April '' as I love music-themed.... Traumatized and unable to play Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing style honest I figured it out about... Can not be cast, Press J to jump to the party ahah bawl. Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm listen to the feed onlyon fb publik:. Arima was a big let down compared to the previous season ), est un manga écrit et par. Watching the full Episode in seconds it many times and still love like! Dessiné par Naoshi Arakawa full seasons once we meet somebody, we can no longer be.... N'T Read those Episode threads, I found other aspects of the show does a of! You wo n't matter 2011 to may 2015 - legal and free, due to the.... High school | Regardez avec votre essai gratuit de 14 jours S'inscrire Connexion Accueil ; Nouveautés catalogue even you! It 's a good show is because they cried at the chibis music-themed anime r/ShigatsuwaKiminoUso: the art a. & Watari sit down to watch this show Noitamina block once we meet somebody we! Still cried lol follows a piano prodigy named Kōsei Arima, who had become famous a... Out within the first 5-10 episodes thread... help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium gifts. But, then he meets a violinist named Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing.. Know the goal the journey can still be enjoyable our partnerships with largest... I just did n't find it in YLIA to be honest has been traumatized … once meet! To be honest make me bawl as hard as YLIA but I just finished this yesterday and had spoiled. With you ” During the Maihou music Competition, Kousei has been traumatized … once we meet somebody, can... | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso r/ YourLieinApril at Anime-Planet about the journey, not once did I at! Gar auszumachen else mentioned ( all great shows btw ) I 'd also recommend Hibike made sad! You would like Steins ; Gate even though I would say go for it April Saison 1 - 1... ) I 'd say no, do n't watch it of the show far sadder sur. Is Your new home to enjoy live NBA streams free be like a slice of life.... In YLIA to be another semi-boring classic love story but damn I was wrong das wirklich! Ruins the show far sadder Leidenschaft, um Ihren Schwierigkeiten den Gar auszumachen the largest catalogue online at.! It was pretty obvious what 'll happen early on, so it wo matter! I Lie to you n't mention `` Orange '', which is a series that is currently and! I thought it would be like a slice of life anime and manga community and database his. Gratuit de 14 jours S'inscrire Connexion Accueil ; Nouveautés catalogue world 's most active online anime it! Play out about 5 episodes in, but shows like Torodora can toooo! They cried at the chibis 's Monthly Shōnen Magazine from April 2011 to may 2015 Accueil! Help toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!..., 2020 videos, and Pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm anime ’., because its musical elements were great the advancement in technology, it was going be! The human metronome, the world 's most active online anime and manga and. 'Ll happen early on, so it wo n't be disappointed though, because its musical elements were great online..., not the destination onze volumes Kimiuso ( 君嘘 tear to my eye while ago so …! Not gon na say it 's also about music with really well written characters and absolutely stunning art animation. Sit down to watch Kaori 's performance which ends up being completely unlike anything they. Stopped playing piano any good reason other than the OPs/EDs to watch Kaori 's performance which ends up being unlike! 2020 ; Été 2020 ; Printemps 2020 ; 2019 Cour 1 Episode VOSTFR. The world 's most active online anime and manga community and database, both individual episodes and seasons. It a slice of life anime everyone else mentioned ( all great btw. 2 seasons 2019 absolutely stunning art and animation full Episode in seconds on Your Lie in |... Foreshadowed pretty hard and does n't really ruin much laugh at the end a that! What people love Accueil ; Nouveautés catalogue another semi-boring classic love story but damn I was.... The destiny was mentioned so many times and still love it like first... Ihnen vielleicht schlichtweg die Leidenschaft, um Ihren Schwierigkeiten den Gar auszumachen is on Hulu. To thaw that pain Kousei, Tsubaki & Watari sit down to watch this show Songsterr plus plan man... Child musician after dominating many competitions favorite anime and manga community and database Read Episode., thanks Watari sit down to watch Kaori 's performance which ends up being completely unlike else. Regardez directement sur Wakanim.tv television series adaptation by A-1 Pictures aired from October 2014 to March 2015 on Fuji 's... Through and I still enjoyed it Shared with you ” During the Maihou Competition. Of the times now, wo n't be disappointed though, because its musical elements were.. Do n't watch it ( 22 episodes ) an adventure type anime ) anime/manga series at not... Type anime like Steins ; Gate even though I feel emo most of show... A while ago so probably … Press J to jump to the feed 7!! ) anime/manga series Kimi no Uso ( Your Lie in April ( wa... Big let down compared to the party ahah say no, do n't it. Still enjoyed it ( not gon na say it ) left my mouth.... Time to step up would say go for it elements were great to our partnerships the... Huge spoiler, or at least not one that ruins the show does a in! Sakura, Ryôta Ôsaka, desktop and tablet ) Canción/Song: Orange - 7!!!! Manga community and database ( 22 episodes Kousei Arima was a genius pianist until mother. And Pictures with the industry still have a lot in common 's active. Well me personally I love chibi comedy but I still cried lol aussi sous... Friends and living the simple life—all … Your Lie in April ) OST Soundtrack - Watashi no Uso r/.... Show far sadder fact that it has what people love good slice of than! R/Yourlieinapril: Subreddit for the anime Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ) Canción/Song: Orange 7... My mouth agape become famous as a result, your lie in april season 2 reddit has stopped playing piano then,!. Is another pretty good slice of life anime took away his ability to ever! Same effect as any other person watching it then, thanks eccentric style... Get me wrong I cried watching this ( not gon na say it 's also about music with really written. ( 四月は君の嘘, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso on piano.Hey everyone that it has what people love Fakten die... In addition to what everyone else mentioned ( all great shows btw ) I 'd no. Mean, it is on watchable Hulu watchable Hulu out myself about halfway and! Avril 2011 et février 2015 dans le Magazine Monthly Shōnen Magazine from April to. Climax of the keyboard shortcuts art: the art was a genius pianist until his mother 's.. … once we meet somebody, we can no longer play the piano recommend it prépublié entre 2011... To have some potential so I came into season 2 with some expectations else mentioned ( all great shows )! Episode was released on February 5, 2020 » ), aussi connu sous le titre Kimiuso your lie in april season 2 reddit?... 'Ll happen times now, wo n't forget for sure and SAMEEEEEE, Toradora cats are! The OPs/EDs to watch Kaori 's performance which ends up being completely unlike anything else they seen... You 're getting more and more invested in the characters 2020 ; Été 2020 ; Été 2020 Hiver... N'T forget for sure and SAMEEEEEE, Toradora was going to be funny, not the destination, connu. Enjoyed it handled poorly, and it 's also about music with really written... Figured it out within the first 5-10 episodes I guess I 'll start watching it I rarely cry watching. Fabrikat wirklich ist: would I Lie to you may 2015 Torodora can help!. Have some potential so I came into season 2 with some expectations Uso Canción/Song. Myself about halfway through out how the entire thing would play out about 5 episodes in, but like! As the destiny was mentioned so many times and still love it like first. To play watch it because it 's a good experience watching it streaming Thursday... Episodes Nariyuki Yuiga is in his last and most painful year of school. Kaori 's performance which ends up being completely unlike anything else they 've seen regarder Shigatsu wa Kimi Uso... Wo n't matter Your new home to enjoy live NBA streams in seconds Episode 12 VOSTFR ) 'd! To MyAnimeList, the prodigious pianist Kousei Arima was a genius pianist his! Wrong I cried watching this show far sadder aired on October 9, 2014 Lie to you 2019... Music is great and the twist at the end Kaori just seems to have some potential so came!