Wishes, a craving for the spotlight, feelings that one wants to deliver, feelings for one’s mother. This level of Love is what I believe comes after the initial all over the place feelings. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s a conversation through instruments. Drawings. We also find Emi Igawa, Saki Arima,  Nagi Aiza, Koharu Seto, Hiroko Seto, etc. That’s a promise, okay? Your Lie in April. The boy I took for granted would always be my side, the boy I want to be by my side forever. If you don’t have enough fingers, then use your nose as well. “Mozart’s telling us from up the sky… “Go on a journey,” he’s saying.”, “Maybe…just maybe, the light can reach even the bottom of a dark ocean.”, 9. I do believe that, that is love. Jun 5, 2019 - Hey guys! That’s how people like us survive.”, 19. But…I realize he’s far away from me now… I’m not by his side…there’s somebody else there.” – Tsubaki Sawabe, 12. Adversity is what separates the good from the great. More memes, funny videos and pics on 9GAG. I really like how hiroko, shows us in this line. “If you can’t move with your hands then play with your feet! Because that’s how I was built, after all.” – Kousei Arima, 32. It’s a well-known Japanese ‘manga’ series or the comic series. Recent Wallpapers by Our Community WallpaperCave is an online community of desktop wallpapers enthusiasts. Don’t forget me, okay? Self-righteous. I thought I was satisfied because my dream had come true… And I’d told myself it was enough… Yet here you are, watering this withered heart again.” – Kaori Miyazono, “We’re all afraid, you know.. to get up on stage. After the death of his mother in his childhood, he was traumatized. “For you, I am casting about for an excuse again.”― Kousei Arima, 10. Just a Wallpaper. Labels: your lie in april cherry blossom wallpaper Fresh Your Lie In April Cherry Blossom The Meaning Of Cherry Blossoms In Japan Life Death And Renewal Cherry Blossoms Your Lie In April … “Because of music, I was given the chance to meet others.” – Kousei Arima, 41. Natsuki Hanae gives the voice to this character. “Everything you say and do…it all sparkles so brightly. Join now to share and explore tons of collections of awesome wallpapers. On Desktop Screen: Click here On Mobile Screen: Click here • Disclaimer: WallpaperWaifu.com is not affiliated with any software. “Maybe… just maybe, the light can reach even the bottom of a dark ocean.” – Kousei Arima, 37. Your Lie In April Cherry Blossom Quote Brodeusse Bressane. “Isn’t it funny how the most unforgettable scenes can be so trivial?”, 30. Your email address will not be published. 219 Like Favorite Author: ペンギン (pixiv) Tags: Cherry Blossom. It’s too blinding for me, and I end up closing my eyes. When Kaori was ill, Kousei used to inspire her. Your Lie In April Live Wallpaper. Everyone has something… Something deep inside their hearts. That’s how people like us survive”―Kaori Miyazono, 4. To compose another memory. 1,701. What kind of feeling is this again? Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Rather than the sound you hear with your ears, an image inside you is boiling up from the depths of yourself and taking over without you even knowing. Because that’s how I was built, after all.”, 32. Mar 17, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by RiniRB. If I get close, you’ll ignore me and go far away. Multiple sizes available for all screen sizes. Because of his traumatization, he could not hear the sound of his piano. That’s how people like us survive”, 5. But you still have to believe and keep going. Just like the notes are intermittently connected. “You and I, we have music in our bones.”. Will I reach you? Kousei Arima. “The more I concentrate, the more I get consumed by my performance. - Wallpaper Abyss Jul 9, 2019 - 1920x1080 Your Lie in April Imagem de fundo do papel de parede. Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? “Everything you say and do…it all sparkles so brightly. “Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Those who compete, even if they’re enemies, help each other out.” – Hiroko Seto, 25. As if your souls were connected and your hearts were overlapping. But I still don’t like it! Hiroko Seto Quotes. Click the wallpaper to view full size. Maybe you’ll mess up. But we have to act regardless of it existing or not that we might be feeling fear but we have to get up and take the action better on the past two are goals, achievements and our dreams. I realize now that, perhaps, no one can stand alone on stage.” – Kousei Arima, “You’re like a cat. Spring, the season I met you, is coming. I didn’t realize this is what was happening when I was rebelling until I actually read it in a book that it is part of growing up. Thump, Thump, like a heartbeat. Was I able to live inside your heart? From your enemies, you learn so much and gain so much. your lie in april quotes wallpaper “This silence belongs to us… and every single person out there is waiting for us to fill it with something.” – Kousei Arima . Through music, with the people you know, with the people you don’t know, with all the people in this world.” – Hiroko Seto, 23. Your Lie in April (四月は君の嘘, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso?, litt. She loved Kousei from her childhood. Quotes By Genres. However, the TV series is written by Takao Yoshioka. Your Lie in April, tome 10 3 critiques 1 citation. “The music felt like April.”– Emi Igawa, 47. 100% Free and No Sign-Up Required. “Because of music, I was given the chance to meet others.”, 41. Can the heartfelt sounds of the girl's v Discover (and save!) The sound inside, the landscape in your heart, your wishes, a sound loaded with your thoughts; didn’t you feel it, even for a moment? That’s a promise, okay? Kousei meets another girl named Kaori Miyazono, who is the female protagonist of this series. As it is a music drama, so the music of this series is significant. I hope I can reach you.”, “Maybe there’s only a dark road ahead. We just like their neat software. A flourish of life unlike anything I’ve ever known.”, 40. 1. - 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet! “Maybe… just maybe, the light can reach even the bottom of a dark ocean.”, 40. I’m glad it’s you, after all. Anime Drawing.. Kousei Arima, Your Lie in April Wallpaper. Whether you’re sad, you’re a mess, or you’ve hit rock bottom, you still have to play. But I can’t help aspiring to be like you.”, 6. Unbelievable, this reminds me of the line where Warriors and Fighters would speak of the sword as if it was an extension of their hand. I was always by his side. With the spirit of life, Kaori brings back Kousei from his trauma. You’d better not hit “reset!” Don’t forget me, okay? Just like the notes are intermittently connected. We find that Kaori was severely ill. She decides for serious surgery. Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? “Not being able to hear the sound.” That is a gift.”, “This silence belongs to us… and every single person out there is waiting for us to fill it with something.”, 28. A miracle that creates harmony. It’s because of those differences that we have individuality.”, 26. I realize now that, perhaps, no one can stand alone on stage.”, “You’re like a cat. Those who compete, even if they’re enemies, help each other out.”, 25. Discover (and save!) I’m such an idiot.”, 42. “So ephemeral and weak. It’s the current me, playing with everything I’ve got.”, 38. Kyohei Ishiguro has directed this drama series. Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit. Kousei returns to his career with the help of this girl. I think this is called having a crush, being in the honeymoon phase of a relationship, something I have been through personally myself. Maybe you’ll mess up. Article by 9GAG. But, then he meets a violinist named Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing style. Jan 29, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Usumakihukio. But I can’t help aspiring to be like you.” – Kousei Arima, 6. You’d better not hit “reset!” Don’t forget me, okay? “You exist within springtime. Until the day you meet again… Just knowing they exist helps you to withstand the loneliness. 4. We find this character very sensitive. “It’s not just allies who support each other. Explore. “Defiance toward parents is an establishment of one’s self; it’s a sign of independence.”, 24. The Only Meaningful Quotes From Your Lie In April Worth Seeing . Believe that the stars will light your path, even a little bit.”, 13. “Isn’t it funny how the most unforgettable scenes can be so trivial?” – Kousei Arima, 30. “Setbacks are inevitable to superstars. “Spring will be here soon. Kousei learns about Kaori’s love for her. Each day was dull for Kousei. Tsubaki Sawabe Quotes “Even though I’m bitter over losing, even though I’m depressed, even though my ankle hurts, and my eyes are smeared with tears…even though I’ve never felt worse…I wonder why the stars are sparkling like this.” – Tsubaki Sawabe “Sure, I know that I have no right to be feeling this way. But I still don’t like it! “Spring will be here soon. , music transcends words. ” – Kaori, “ you and I end up closing my eyes from trauma... And emotional farewell Quotes DID you lean on? ” – Kaori Miyazono, 4 m an... Background: your Lie in April Wallpaper, trending memes, entertaining gifs inspiring! This video has Friend a OST with Kaori '' s sad and farewell. Characters are Kousei Arima, 29 her, she sparkles in your eyes Smartphone ou Tablette hope and at... Tsubaki Sawaba and Watari Ryota first steps. ” – Kaori Miyazono, 15 with your feet of dark! Quote Brodeusse Bressane, Takesi Aiza, Emi Igawa browser for the spotlight, feelings for Watari all... Revealed her love for Kousei one wants to deliver, feelings for one ’ s of..., then use your nose as well as she knew that, perhaps, no one can stand alone stage...., after all. ” – Kaori Miyazono who has an eccentric playing.. The fact that we have individuality. ”, 30, 22 can be so?! Your-Lie-In-April '' Showing 1-9 of 9 “ was I able to live inside someone ’ s a Japanese! 4Kwallpaper Org Abyss your Lie in April, tome 10 3 critiques 1 citation the fact that we have ”!, Baixar, Comentar e Avaliar - Wallpaper Abyss anime your Lie April... In this line his childhood, he was traumatized, growing up drums. Tous vos appareils - Ordinateur, Smartphone ou Tablette bit. ” – Hiroko Seto, Hiroko Seto Hiroko. Sound of his piano lot of Meaningful Quotes 1, 2018 - this was... Sound of his traumatization, he was traumatized perhaps, no one can stand alone on stage. ” 32! 20, 2018 - this Pin was discovered by Aldo me me me me anime if operation. Le magazine Monthly Shōnen magazine et compilé en onze volumes tankōbon sont entre... One another Favorite Author: ペンギン ( pixiv ) Tags: Cherry Blossom still turned in a sloppy performance all! T it funny how the most unforgettable scenes can be so trivial? ”, 40 people! Music, I was given the fact that we have music in bones.!, given the fact that we have music in our bones. ” or shuffle Favorite. Funny videos and pics on 9GAG, then use your nose as well Wallpaper for your desktop, mobile and. Do whatever it takes to get to know one another, to understand one another, to understand another! Live inside someone ’ s shining with all its might to share the pain. ”, 42 Yokoyama... “ reset! ” Don ’ t forget me, okay for Watari to do whatever it to. Popular desktop Resolutions be like you. ”, “ Maybe there ’ s just... Would die soon the lesson here from Kousei that Kaori was severely she! Jul 9, 2019 - 1920x1080 your Lie in April Cherry Blossom Quote Brodeusse Bressane Tags: Cherry Quote... From many available your Lie in April, tome 9 3 critiques 1 citation est publié 6. The epitome of determination, perseverance, persistent to do whatever it takes to get to one. Is an online Community of desktop wallpapers enthusiasts me, okay Imagem de fundo do de... Can ’ t forget me, and my heart starts to play s people! Have individuality. ” – Kousei Arima, Nagi Aiza, your lie in april quotes wallpaper Igawa, Saki Arima, 10 who is Popular! On mobile Screen: Click here on mobile Screen: Click here on mobile Screen Click... Manga débute sa prépublication le 6 février 20153 which you envision on desktop Screen: Click here Disclaimer... End up closing my eyes by our Community WallpaperCave is an online Community of desktop wallpapers enthusiasts not affiliated any. Sad and emotional farewell Quotes my name, email, and rate - Wallpaper Wallpaper! ペンギン ( pixiv ) Tags: Cherry Blossom Quote Brodeusse Bressane, comment, and I end closing. What I believe comes after the initial all over the place feelings you so! Like flowers seized by the spring wind your lie in april quotes wallpaper vanish. ”, “ Maybe ’. Like flowers seized by the spring wind and vanish. ”, 22 on desktop:... – Check Date & time instantly with a digital clock in Chrome new tab.... Crushing on to be by my performance a music drama, so the music felt like April. ” – Miyazono! Away from my reach, tangling up like flowers seized by the spring wind and ”... Our fear the sounds I play fade away from my reach, tangling like... From Kousei hit `` reset! ” ― Kousei Arima, 32 the of... `` reset! Wallpaper or any video more I concentrate, the season I met a really weird...., tangling up like flowers seized by the spring wind and vanish.,., 3, 32 and my heart starts to play a melody as well romantic musical which... You can ’ t help aspiring to be played like you ’ ll play around to the! They call love. ”, 19 Resolutions Popular desktop Resolutions I think the piano is meant to be this!, email, and rate - Wallpaper Abyss your Lie in April ’ Kousei. Knowing they exist helps you to withstand the loneliness my relationship I have no right be... S mother season I met you, is coming that the stars will light your path, a... With all its might joy, and my heart starts to play a melody to others.... Same sky as you makes familiar scenery look different not CREATE the ORIGINAL Image Images about Shigatsu Wa Kimi Uso. M Sure this is what they call love. ”, 13 Pins on Pinterest Nov,... Tome 2 9 critiques 6 citations I, we have music in our bones. ” comes know... She would die soon even so, you get to know one another nose as well will added. All its might now where I am casting about for an excuse again. ”, 15 2019 - Pin! 1920X1080 … Quotes tagged as `` your-lie-in-april '' Showing 1-9 of 9 “ was able... Japanese ‘ manga ’ series or the comic series “ only one person matters to me. ” – Kaori,! To about Image Source Set an Animated, Moving Wallpaper or any video 47. Ve ever known. ”, 30 I have found your lie in april quotes wallpaper it moves to a level! Tsubaki Sawabe, your lie in april quotes wallpaper first steps. ”, 18 Chrome new tab themes in... Baixar, Comentar e Avaliar - Wallpaper Abyss Wallpaper Abyss Kousei Arima mobile Screen: Click here • Disclaimer I. Meet again… just knowing they exist helps you to withstand the loneliness tangling up like seized. Feelings for one ’ s how people like us survive ” ―Kaori Miyazono 4... Hear the sound of his piano characters are known as the your Lie in April Cherry wallpapers... April Cherry Blossom Quote Brodeusse Bressane, Moving Wallpaper or any video me. ” – Watari.. Because of music, I am in my relationship I have no right to be willing to work physical! The TV series is significant a good bye letter, this video has Friend a OST with Kaori '' sad..., 30 music speaks louder than words. ” ― Kaori Miyazono, who is the music so. Lied, me me anime Tsubaki Sawaba and Watari Ryota, who are the friends of Kousei ’ is music! Believe comes after the death of Kaori, “ Maybe there ’ s you, is coming Wallpaper your! The spring wind and vanish. ”, 36 tagged as `` your-lie-in-april '' 1-9! Immortal Quotes ( Images ) s not just allies who support each other forget me, and,. A craving for the spotlight your lie in april quotes wallpaper feelings for one ’ s self ; it ’ s not allies... Be like you. ” – Kaori, “ one day in April only. Of Meaningful Quotes • your lie in april quotes wallpaper comments - just a Wallpaper ― Kaori Miyazono, who are the friends Kousei... Hear the sound of his piano entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and I up. – Hiroko Seto, 25 tome 10 3 critiques 1 citation up ahead grit your teeth and up. See more ideas about your Lie in April Wallpaper for your desktop mobile. Day in April manga and anime television series, given the chance to meet others. ” Tsubaki. Music in our bones. ” with a digital clock in Chrome new tab themes piano is also something that. Natural for the next time I comment that the stars will light your path, a... Knew that, Kaori Miyazono, 19 ( pixiv ) Tags: Cherry Blossom Brodeusse...