Anonymous. There was a "connection" between the Text Message Killer aka Diego Alcazar and all of the women he murdered. For some reason I think its Logan. Makes sense. In June 2009, Kristina appeared as a 16-year-old who had been caught drinking by her father's mob enforcer and best friend, Jason Morgan. Johnny kicks down Logan's door when Lulu cries out after whacking Logan in the head with a wrench. He was thought to be dead until he returned to Port Charles as the Text Message Killer in 2008. However, in the fall of 2007, the Text Message Killer was terrorizing Port Charles, murdering Emily Quartermaine and Georgie and attempting to kill Carly, Alexis, and Sam. 24 Answers. The Text Message Killer tries to kill Elizabeth and Sam today on "General Hospital," but Jason shoots him - and then Nikolas finishes the job. Does anyone know who the text message killer on General Hospital is? 0 0. Who is the General Hospital Text Message Killer? Lets talk Text Message Killer! 4 years ago. Everyone, including Scott, assumes that Logan is the Text Message Killer. Tragic death. Here's the latest: Cooper took the DNA report … I also saw the promo and it definitely looks like Diego Alcazar's features as he is unmasking. Answer Save. So is it Logan? Relevance. Celena V. 1 decade ago. General Hospital Text Message Killer Poll: Yay or Nay? 24 Answers. Does anyone know who the text message killer on General Hospital is? Logan is desperate to convince Lulu of his innocence. He was the Text Message Killer … Answer Save. i don't understand the purpose yet I do have motives. In February 2008, Kristina once again retreated into silence when she saw that Diego Alcazar alive -- and terrorizing the town's residents as the Text Message Killer. i think of the textual content fabric message killer is Daniel. During the attempt on Sam’s life, it was revealed that the serial killer was Diego! MURRAY — A text message making the rounds claiming to be from the U.S. Census Bureau is asking recipients to fill out surveys about COVID-19.When a Murray woman got the text out of … 0 0. For some reason I think its Logan. During November sweeps back in 2007, Emily Quartermaine was strangled by Diego Alcazar (Ignacio Serricchio). Celena V. 1 decade ago. What do you think of Diego as the Text Message Killer on General Hospital? RUMORS are all over the place about who is the Text Message Killer. Ric's kindness towards Marianna only intensifies the guilt she feels for working against him. Favourite answer. The text message killer is Diego Alkazar. Relevance. So is it Logan? He explained that when Lorenzo was holding his bleeding body, he felt a weak pulse and told the authorities that he would make the funeral arrangements. Makes sense. 2 0. Favorite Answer. Matt Richenthal at February 28, 2008 4:16 pm . His first major task was to kill Jason and Sam, but Sam shot him first in order to defend Jason. I also saw the promo and it definitely looks like Diego Alcazar's features as he is unmasking.