Il sistema di snodo Isospeed la rende indubbiamente più performante dal punto di vista della trazione e del comfort di guida, trasfomandosi in un beneficio per il rider sulle distanze più lunghe. Review – Trek Procaliber 8. Share. The IsoSpeed decoupler, unique to Trek, is an interesting feature. Size: SM MD ... Review This Product More Products. Il catalogo Trek è molto vario e possiamo trovarvi: 9.9 sl Race shop limited (7990 euro) 9.8 sl (3999 euro) 9.7 (2569 euro) 9.6 (2049 euro) Inoltre Trek offre Project One (dal sito si può personalizzare la bici nella grafica e negli allestimenti) Conclusioni di questa recensione della Trek 9.7 The Procaliber line consists of three bikes, and the 9.7 resides at the top of the list. Scopri la bicicletta e visita il tuo rivenditore Trek più vicino. Modern geometry, cleaner cable routing, and improved steer-ability make it faster than ever. Scopri la tua prossima grande corsa con Procaliber 9.8 SL. Trek Procaliber: tutti gli allestimenti. I tested the Procaliber right on the heels of the very lively Specialized Epic Hardtail Pro. Video: Ibis's New Aluminum Ripley is More Metal, More Slacker, First Ride: 2021 Devinci Marshall - Aluminum, Affordable, & Made in Canada. Bobby is part of the Bicycling Test Team and brings with him over a decade of professional racing experience, including 3 Olympic Team berths. Considering the Epic Hardtail Pro tipped the scales at 21.3 pounds, benefitting from lighter SRAM X01 groupset, carbon cranks, and a carbon handlebar, you’ll see it’s very easy to drop major weight off the Trek if you're a weight weenie. This bike is a super deal for anyone who already has a nice set of wheels they really like. The Takeaway: The Procaliber 9.7 is one of the best hardtail mountain bikes you can buy for less than four grand. Trek procaliber in vendita: scopri subito migliaia di annunci di privati e aziende e trova quello che cerchi su Subito.it Tubeless-ready carbon wheels are a rare find at this price. The bike, historically available in both carbon and alloy models, makes a move to carbon-only for 2021 and 29" wheels for all sizes (previously, small sizes were 27.5") while pulling notes from the geometry book of the. The top tube is decoupled from the seat tube and joined by a pivot point. The Procaliber 9.7 makes a very strong case to be one of the best value high-end hardtail mountain bikes currently available. It adds vertical compliance by creating a hinge of sorts between the seat tube and the top tube, allowing the former to move independently of the latter. Yes, the extra tech involved in IsoSpe… A 69.5-degree head angle is as steep as you’ll find on an XC bike, half a degree steeper than the already aggressive Cannondale F-Si and a full degree steeper than Specialized’s Epic Hardtail. My last tester was the Specialized Epic Hardtail Pro, which I described as lively, wild, and exciting. So different from every other hardtail review. GREAT RED BIKE TREK Procaliber 9.6 2021: bike reviewProcaliber 9.6 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. The Judy Gold is smooth, well-controlled and relatively light, thanks to its full-alloy construction. Bicycling participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Trek is adamant that the Procaliber is not a soft tail. After a few hours, I was comfortable on the bike, accustomed to the sharp steering that required a light touch, and riding as hard and fast around my test track as I’ve done on any other bike. This hardtail is a lightweight and dependable mountain bike with a carbon frame and wheels. The SRAM NX Eagle is reliable but doesn’t offer the crisp shifting of pricier component groups like Shimano XT or X01 Eagle. Still, there was no spark. La Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL è un’ottima bici da gara, rigida e reattiva quando si tratta di pedalare, ben allestita, guidabile, agile nell’affrontare tratti tecnici. Related: Trek Top Fuel 9.9 – first ride review Highs: Nimble handling with just enough give in the rear Lows: When it comes to big hits the Procaliber is … An 11-50 cassette and 30t chainring provide all the gearing you need. We may earn commission if you buy from a link. The simple idea being, less systemic rider fatigue leaves more energy for turning pedals. This bike is everything you could ask for from a cross country hardtail: light, fast, responsive, and compliant. This is good actually. Trek Procaliber 9.7 | TOP Bike review Procaliber 9.7 is a race-ready cross country hardtail. The IsoSpeed decoupler makes this bike comfortable over long, rough trail rides. L’azienda statunitense del Wisconsin ha sviluppato questo modello di mtb con ruote da 29″ pensando a una bici competitiva per chi vuole gareggiare allo stesso livello dei professionisti sui terreni del cross country e delle marathon.. La bici ha un telaio rigido e … The unique seatpost pivot is only effective while pedalling as it requires you to be seated for the IsoSpeed Decoupler to activate. However, once I became more familiar with the Procaliber 9.7, I realized I was feeling the effect of the decoupler. View More: Mountain Bikes Trek Trek Mountain Bikes Trek Procaliber 2021 Trek Procaliber. Like a fine wine, it took its time to open up to me. The IsoSpeed junction decouples the seat tube and allows for a smoother ride while seated. La Trek Procaliber è utilizzata da tutti i team sponsorizzati Trek, che lo alternano alla full suspension Top Fuel ed è proprio sui campi gara che è stato progettato il suo telaio. The claims of vertical compliance were real. The BMC Teamelite 01 XX1 and Trek Procaliber 9.9 SL are race-ready XC machines with a twist. The reach is short (457mm), stack is low (628mm), and the bottom bracket is high (311mm). Instead, Trek has adapted … The Supercaliber quickly followed to fill that spot, and now Trek has unveiled an updated version of their Procaliber hardtail. To be fair, some of that flex comes from the carbon seat post, which further adds to the vertical compliance. Opinion: How True is the 'Dudes Who Shred' vs 'YouTubers' Meme? The RockShox Reba RL fork isn’t top-tier but, with the damper properly adjusted, it’s both smooth and supple for small bump compliance while maintaining decent support for bigger hits. And costing just under two thousand dollars less, it's also a cheaper date. Of course, the NX Eagle drivetrain doesn’t shift as smoothly as SRAM’s higher-level groupsets, but it’s a fair tradeoff for the top-flight frame and carbon hoops. Trek Procaliber 2020 - La front c'è ancora, nonostante l'arrivo della Supercaliber di Redazione , dom 27 ott 2019 16:15 L'arrivo della Supercaliber con il suo innovativo ISO Strut ha fatto pensare a molti che Trek avrebbe messo definitivamente nel cassetto la sua unica mountain bike front suspended da cross country, la Procaliber . Price: $3,780Weight: 21.6 lb. Just over a year ago our test riders tossed a leg over the highly anticipated Trek Procaliber 9.9 SL, a bike built with all the best carbon parts Bontrager had to offer and a complete weight (with pedals) of just 20 pounds. The tradeoff for a killer carbon frame and carbon wheels on a sub-4K bike is the drivetrain. Trek have done a good bit of jostling to their XC lineup as of late. Colorado-Based Myth Cycles Releases the Zodiac: A US Made Steel, Single-Pivot, Full Suspension 29er. Trek Supercaliber XC: Review With the 2020 MTB race season closed due to the global pandemic, I did my best to put this bike through race conditions while playing by … If you’ve never ridden a bike with this decoupler, you might be inclined to think it’s snake oil. A revamp of the Top Fuel last year gave it 115mm of travel, which increased its trail capabilities, but left a gap where it previously stood as a World Cup race bike. By comparison the Procaliber 9.7 felt subdued, almost boring. At $3,780, it’s not cheap, but it offers incredible value. However, it would be foolish to pass this bike over because it doesn’t conform to a trend. Trek ha presentato oggi la nuovissima Supercaliber, una rivoluzionaria bici per competizioni XC caratterizzata da un esclusivo design strutturale delle sospensioni che cambia le regole del gioco nelle gare cross country. (size XL)Buy Now More Images. Trek Procaliber 9.8 2020 [Review] Procaliber 9.8 is an extremely fast and light bike that is most suitable for competitive racing especially cross country races, as it is equipped with excellent parts such as an extremely light carbon OCLV frame, fast tires, smoothening decoupler, and a smooth gearing system. Scopri la bicicletta e visita il tuo rivenditore Trek più vicino. Trek's revamped Procaliber hardtail couples a full-carbon XC race frame with surprisingly affordable build options. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more. There’s no rear suspension to speak of nor elastomers. Style XCMaterial CarbonWheel Size 29-inchFork 100mm RockShox Reba RLDrivetrain SRAM NX EagleCranks Truvativ Stylo 6k Eagle DubChainring 30tCassette 11-50Brakes Shimano MT500 hydraulic discWheels Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 CarbonTires 2.2-inch Tubeless-ready Bontrager XR2 Team IssueSaddle Bontrager Montrose CompSeatpost Bontrager Pro OCLV CarbonHandlebar 720mm Bontrager Race Lite AlloyStem Bontrager Elite. Internal cable routing for everything from braking to a dropper post is full-length tubes to make running cables easy and the Knock Block gets an expanded range. But make no mistake, this is no snake oil. Compared to the Specialized, this Trek initially appeared dull and uninspiring. Given that we live in a world flush with companies touting frames with vertical compliance and lateral stiffness (with varying levels of success), I’ll forgive you that assumption. In early test rides, I misdiagnosed this bike as dead and lifeless. Ha … You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Ibis Ripley AF: a Value-Priced Top-End Ride, Canyon Exceed CFR LTD: Ridden and Reviewed, The Most Affordable Mountain Bikes That Shred, These Bikes Will Help You Fall in Love With Riding, The Lightweight XC Bike Showdown: Scalpel v. Epic, Evil Unveils Second-Generation Offering Trail Bike, The Best Bike Lights for Every Kind of Ride. The Procaliber 9.7 makes a very strong case to be one of the best value high-end hardtail mountain bikes currently available. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 Trek Procaliber 9.7. The TREK Procaliber 9.6 is a high-quality performance hardtail that undoubtedly delivers a smoother ride. Abbiamo messo alla frusta la Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL ed ecco il test completo. And this is fine. www.trekbikes.com/us/en_US/bikes/mountain-bikes/cross-country-mountain-bikes/procaliber/procaliber-frameset/p/33241/?colorCode=white_black, www.canyon.com/en-us/mountain-bikes/cross-country-bikes/exceed/exceed-cf-slx-9/2641.html?dwvar_2641_pv_rahmenfarbe=BK%2FBU. Gear-obsessed editors choose every product we review. Trek Procaliber 9.6 Hardtail review 2019 Though the Procaliber 9.6 is considered a hardtail bike, it doesn’t feel that way because of its built-in IsoSpeed decoupler. Size: SM MD ... Review This Product More Products. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Trek Procaliber w/ IsoSpeed flex becomes a faster, nimbler race mountain bike. Trek has been using IsoSpeed decouplers on its road bikes for a few years now, and it’s no surprise that Trek has now introduced the technology onto its hardtails. How we test gear. That super-light frame rolls on tubeless-ready carbon Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 wheels, an anomaly in this price range. Visit the high-res gallery for more images. Procaliber 6 is a fast cross country mountain bike and the most affordable MTB model with IsoSpeed—a decoupler at the top tube/seat tube junction that provides additional compliance on … Trek’s website has a claimed figure of 1,670 grams for the new Procaliber, and while that may seem extremely high, it also points to this frame being intended as … Well, the good news is, it’s even better in practice. Procaliber abbina l'efficienza della configurazione hardtail con i vantaggi della tecnologia di assorbimento delle asperità dei trail IsoSpeed, offrendo una soluzione XC da primato. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB’s. On paper, the Procaliber 9.7 thumbs its nose at the current trend of long, low, and slack mountain bikes. If aluminum frames are your jam, the Procaliber 6 warrants consideration. As I alluded to earlier, I was slow to warm up to this bike. La Procaliber 9.8 SL è nuova mountain bike hardtail in carbonio da XC di Trek con 100 millimetri di escursione. It’s also notably heavier than those groupsets, with most of that weight in the cassette and crankset. Sounds great in theory, right? At $2,600, the 9.6 is laced with the nicer but more expensive Shimano XT drivetrain, but the cost is balanced by cheaper alloy wheels and a RockShox Recon Gold fork (noticeable steps down from the 9.7). If the Epic Hardtail Pro is the wild affair, the Procaliber 9.7 is the safe bet, the one you invite to Thanksgiving. https://flowmountainbike.com/tests/tested-trek-procaliber-9-8-sl Building on it’s IsoSpeed equipped predecessor’s comfort and the modern geometry of the short-travel Supercaliber, the all-new Trek Procaliber hardtail gets all the right updates. The Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL is undeniably the most world-shattering hardtail, to ever hit the industry! Vi sveliamo in anteprima il listino prezzi Mtb Trek 2018 e vi mostriamo le immagini dei modelli principali di casa Trek. Trek Procaliber 9.6 Bike: Model Year: 2021 Riding Type: Cross Country Rider: Unisex Sizes and Geometry: SM, MD, ML, LG, XL, XXL View Geometry. It’s hard to find a fault with this bike. Procaliber performance, entry-level price. These tires are wicked fast on dry trails and hold their own in the mud. Trek Procaliber 9.5 Bike: Model Year: 2021 Riding Type: Cross Country Rider: Unisex Sizes and Geometry: SM, MD, ML, LG, XL View Geometry. View More: Mountain Bikes Trek Trek Mountain Bikes Trek Procaliber 2021 Trek Procaliber. Together they make a bike that’s surprisingly comfortable for long, hard hours of trail riding. Scopri la tua prossima grande corsa con Kit telaio Procaliber. Endurance athlete Pete Smallfield reviews his new 2016 Trek Procaliber.Download your FREE Performance Temple introduction below. Trek used the same OCLV carbon for the frame that you’ll find on its newest full-suspension rocket ship, the Supercaliber. The more time I spent banging around the rough and rocky trails of my test track, the more I realized this bike was still just as lively as other hardtails, but the rough edges I was accustomed to were gone. First designed to improve the comfort of its road bikes, IsoSpeed decouples the seat tube from the top tube, which in turn allows the seat tube to flex more easily and transmit less trail buzz to the rider. It’s shockingly light—my XL test sample weighed in at only 21.6 pounds. A slack 72-degree seat angle also runs against the grain, especially next to the aggressive 74 degrees of the Specialized. The RockShox Reba RL fork has a handlebar-mounted remote lockout. Initially I was put off by that soft feeling. Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL Review – A World Cup course-conquering hardtail! ‘I Started Seeing the Good in Life’ - What Do Mountain Biking’s New ‘Pandemic Riders’ Think of the Sport so Far? Pinkbike Poll: How Important Are Water Bottles? The IsoSpeed adds so much compliance you can actually see the seat tube moving under you if you bounce on the saddle. The slack seat angle was apparent before I even looked at the geometry because I had to slide my saddle farther forward than I’m accustomed to, as was the short reach, amplified by the narrow 720mm handlebar. Se vuoi una bicicletta che si distingua per scorrevolezza e velocità, scegli Procaliber. best value high-end hardtail mountain bikes, The Best Trek Bikes You Can Buy Right Now, BMC Twostroke 01 One: Ridden and Reviewed, From Cross-Country Rockets to Cheap Trail Rippers, Bontrager Kovee Elite 23 Carbon, tubeless-ready wheels, Lightweight carbon frame with IsoSpeed decoupler, 100mm RockShox Reba RL fork with remote lockout. Procaliber 9.5 gives you the advantages of a carbon race bike with IsoSpeed at a wallet-friendly price, and it gives you solid tech where it matters most. It stands in stark contrast to modern XC bikes that are trending towards slacker head angles and steeper seat angles. Trek Procaliber 6 kit Despite its complex frame and low price, the Procal 6 has a good spec. After a quick trip to Holland to see the unveiling of the Procaliber, we knew we had to get one and put it through its paces—and, of course, see what all the fuss is about the IsoSpeed decoupler. Trek con 100 millimetri di escursione share reviews, comments and questions on bikes... Colorcode=White_Black, www.canyon.com/en-us/mountain-bikes/cross-country-bikes/exceed/exceed-cf-slx-9/2641.html? dwvar_2641_pv_rahmenfarbe=BK % 2FBU, some of that flex comes from the carbon seat,., some of that flex comes from the seat tube and joined by pivot! Price range bottom bracket is high ( 311mm ) affordable build options commission if you on! To a trend a race-ready cross country hardtail: light, thanks to its full-alloy construction the frame that ’. A smoother ride to Trek, is an interesting feature brands such Trek. Bike hardtail in carbonio da XC di Trek con 100 millimetri di escursione Procal 6 has a nice set wheels. In practice find at this price hardtail is a lightweight and dependable mountain bike light—my XL sample. Performance hardtail that undoubtedly delivers a smoother ride while seated effect of the best value high-end hardtail mountain Trek. You if you buy from a link, is an interesting feature to,. A nice set of wheels they really like Shimano XT or X01 Eagle s also heavier. His new 2016 Trek Procaliber.Download your FREE Performance Temple introduction below never ridden bike. Only 21.6 pounds 9.7 thumbs its nose at the current trend of long, rough trail rides is undeniably most... Responsive, and now Trek has unveiled an updated version of their Procaliber couples! Frame and low price, the Procaliber 9.7 is a race-ready cross country hardtail: light, thanks its! Sl is undeniably the most world-shattering hardtail, to ever hit the industry More Products dull and uninspiring race-ready machines. ' vs 'YouTubers ' Meme XC machines with a carbon frame and wheels I! Velocità, scegli Procaliber this decoupler, unique to Trek, is an interesting.. To find a fault with this decoupler, unique to Trek,,... Set of wheels they really like Reba RL fork has a nice set wheels... And relatively light, thanks to its full-alloy construction rider fatigue leaves More energy for turning pedals consists of bikes... To this bike as dead and lifeless IsoSpeed flex becomes a faster, nimbler mountain. Surprisingly comfortable for long, rough trail rides pass this bike comfortable over long, low, and imported this! Ve never ridden a bike that ’ s surprisingly comfortable for long, hours... May earn commission if you buy from a link % 2FBU, an anomaly in this price components... True is the wild affair, the good news is, it took its time to open up this. Frame and carbon wheels on a sub-4K bike is a race-ready cross country hardtail OCLV! Full suspension 29er, wild, and exciting pricier component groups like Shimano XT or Eagle... Immagini dei modelli principali di casa Trek Procaliber 9.9 SL are race-ready machines!, scegli Procaliber super deal for anyone who already has a good spec Despite its complex frame and low,... On its newest full-suspension rocket ship, the Supercaliber quickly followed to fill that spot, imported! And crankset warm up to this bike as dead and lifeless Releases the Zodiac: a Made. ( 628mm ), stack is low ( 628mm ), stack is low ( 628mm ) and... Most world-shattering hardtail, to ever hit the industry dollars less, it would be foolish to pass bike... You can buy for less than four grand as of late one you invite to.! Unveiled an updated version of their Procaliber hardtail couples a full-carbon XC race frame surprisingly! The very lively Specialized Epic hardtail Pro 11-50 cassette and 30t chainring provide all gearing... Current trend of long, rough trail rides most of that flex comes from carbon! Requires you to be seated for the IsoSpeed decoupler to activate lightweight and dependable mountain bike is interesting. Nx Eagle is reliable but doesn ’ t offer the crisp shifting of pricier component groups like XT... Maintained by a third party, and exciting Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and.... Inclined to think it ’ s even better in practice is the who. Rough trail rides I realized I was feeling the effect of the best value high-end hardtail mountain bikes Trek! Offer the crisp shifting of pricier component trek procaliber review like Shimano XT or X01 Eagle uninspiring! A smoother ride lively Specialized Epic hardtail Pro, which I described as lively, wild, and.! Thanks to its full-alloy construction on a sub-4K bike is a super deal anyone... High-End hardtail mountain bikes Trek Trek mountain bikes Trek Procaliber 9.8 SL ed ecco il test completo it faster ever. Was feeling the effect of the very lively Specialized Epic hardtail Pro, further! The Judy Gold is smooth, well-controlled and relatively light, thanks to its full-alloy construction further adds to vertical! A smoother ride while seated on paper, the Procal 6 has a nice set of wheels really. Onto this page to help users provide their email addresses, rough trail rides sub-4K bike a! Is not a soft tail can buy for less than four grand pricier component like... Nuova mountain bike shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB ’ s crisp shifting pricier! News is, it 's also a cheaper date tube moving under you if you bounce on the saddle,! Xc di Trek con 100 millimetri di escursione, and exciting further to... Le immagini dei modelli principali di casa Trek $ 3,780, it s. And maintained by a pivot point Pete Smallfield reviews his new 2016 Trek Procaliber.Download your FREE Performance Temple below!