Traeger … Hot & spicy jerky is the spice of life, this homemade jerky recipe will get your blood pumping, whether you’re loading up for a hike or surviving in the Rockies, this jalapeno jerky recipe tastes amazing. 1/2 cup Dr. Pepper Crushed red pepper (optional) Put sliced beef and mixture in a large bowl. Now we’re changing it again. The jerky will steam in the bag slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously moist. My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! I mean, really. CARIBBEAN BEEF JERKY RECIPE . Add enough water to cover the beef. Dec 15, 2015 - The great taste of Dr. Pepper mixed with Beef? We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky Recipe | Hey Grill, Hey. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. And now, with our Dr. Pepper beef jerky recipe, you can get it in snackable form, too!… User account menu • Second go at Dr Pepper Jalapeño Jerky. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. So I only marinate the Dr. Pepper jerky about 4-5 hrs. Beef Jerky Marinade. Dehydrator Recipes Jerky. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. The totally reimagined Traeger App places you in the kitchen with your favorite pitmasters & chefs, offers detailed breakdowns of recipes, tips, tricks, & cooking techniques, and puts a world of flavor at your fingertips. This is where I add another tbsp of red pepper and mixed to coat before drying with the dehydrator. Smoker Jerky Recipes. What else is there to say after that? 1 Tb. Thinly sliced eye of round roast, cold marinated with spicy Dr Pepper, Worcestershire sauce, sliced jalapeno peppers and a few other seasonings. Electric Smoker Recipes. You can basically just skip to the recipe now and pass over the rest of the post. Feb 9, 2020 - You can make beef or deer jerky without a dehydrator. r/Traeger is the unofficial Traeger Nation community on Reddit. That was of course before we realized how bad a six pack of Dr. Pepper a day was for our health. Smoked Meat Recipes. Pepper Beef Jerky on POINT @rockstarrbbq -----⠀ #Traeger…” I mean, really. This post is so full of jerky knowledge, it should probably be a book. Find out how! My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! You are looking for jerky that is firm and still slightly pliable, but not soft. This version packs some heat, so if you aren't into that make sure and omit the sriracha and rep pepper flakes! I mean, really. When you need a pick-me-up, Dr. Pepper is always there with 23 flavors to satisfy your taste buds. of Crushed Red Pepper 1/2 tsp. My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! You can make jerky with the oven, a dehydrator or a smoker. Oct 29, 2017 - Thinly sliced eye of round roast, marinaded in Dr Pepper, Worcestershire, sliced jalapenos and a few other seasonings. 36. I mean, really. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. Posted: (2 days ago) My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! Dr Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky Recipe Hey Grill Hey Beef. Dr. Pepper Jalapeño jerky on the Traeger. This recipe was created for you, backyard griller! Jalapeno And Dr Pepper Jerky Family Recipes. I usually marinate my jerky meat overnight. This Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is finished off while it's still warm in a zip-lock bag not fully sealed. Sep 8, 2020 - Explore Kim McCreath Meier's board "Traeger", followed by 193 people on Pinterest. My best friend Kyle and I drank Dr. Pepper like it was water when we were growing up. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Jul 7, 2019 - My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! Second go at Dr Pepper Jalapeño Jerky. Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky Sweet Java Beef Jerky. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. Ingredients 2 cups Dr Pepper 2 jalapenos, sliced 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp salt 2 tsp black pepper 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp onion powder 1 3 lb eye round roast thinly sliced Beef Recipes. Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat, allowing it to simmer for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. Dr Pepper Jalapeno Smoked Beef Jerky. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. I mean, really. I mean, really. u/GrimNight01. It’s slow smoked, and the perfect party favor. My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. Dr Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is not only a tasty treat but can also satisfy your hunger. 93% Upvoted. Sort by. This easy Traeger smoked beef jerky is much more economical than store-bought jerky, and tastes much better too. 1 day ago. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky is legendary! Aug 12, 2017 - Explore Mikena Parsons's board "Dr. Pepper beef jerky" on Pinterest. Hey guys, I'm gonna make another batch of beef jerky this weekend and I'm not planning on using a Cabela's curing kit so I have a question in regards to curing salt. Dr. Pepper Jalapeño jerky on the Traeger. Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky. Apr 24, 2018 - 1,252 Likes, 16 Comments - Traeger Outdoors (@traegeroutdoors) on Instagram: “Dr. What are your thoughts? So if you are looking for a spicy jerky that is easy to make, give this Red Pepper Beef Jerky recipe a try. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. I mean, really. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. First, you’ll want to incorporate all of the ingredients for the meat’s marinade in a medium saucepan. It’s a bold treat that keeps on giving as the flavor eeks out of every chew. 2 cups Dr Pepper® 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce; 2 tsp liquid smoke; 3 Tbsp kosher salt; 1 Tbsp black pepper; 2 tsp garlic powder; 2 lbs venison round, sliced into thin strips; PREPARATION. Transfer the strips to the grill grate, jerky rack, or cooling rack and smoke/cook for 2-3 hours (depending on the thickness of your slices, some thicker pieces can take 4-5 hours). See more ideas about Beef jerky, Jerky recipes, Beef jerky recipes. Close. I plan on making the Dr. Pepper Jalapeno recipe I found from Hey Grill Hey and they mention using 1 tsp of curing salt for 5lbs of meat. Harissa Root Beer Jerky Gcg Usa. save hide report. Best Meat For Jerky. Close • Posted by 36 minutes ago. I only on a rare occasion drink soft drinks anymore, but this seemed … Dr. Pepper Jalapeno Beef Jerky. See more ideas about smoked food recipes, grilling recipes, cooking recipes. The jerky will last 3 to 4 … Check often after the first hour to be sure your jerky is drying evenly. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. By á-79827. share. Oct 3, 2018 - Explore Traeger Grills's board "Jerky | Traeger Grills", followed by 68487 people on Pinterest. Don’t even think about it! This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever. Dr Pepper Jalapeno Marinated Beef Jerky Smoking. I think the Dr. Pepper is kind of acidic and will cook the meat if left too long. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking. Posted by. Here at Hey Grill Hey, we’re in the business of helping you make better BBQ, feed the people you love, and become a backyard BBQ hero. Log in sign up. of Ground Black Pepper 1/2 tbsp. best. What's not to love?! See more ideas about Beef jerky, Jerky recipes, Beef jerky recipes. Beef Jerky In Smoker. This post is so full of beef jerky knowledge, it should probably be a book. Grilling Recipes. See more ideas about jerky recipes, beef jerky, beef jerky recipes. Ground Beef Jerky Recipe Beef Jerky Marinade Smoked Beef Jerky Beef Jerkey Best Beef Jerky Recipe Dehydrator Food Dehydrator Traeger Jerky Recipe Beef Jerky In Smoker Making Beef Jerky. Peppered Beef Jerky Recipe. 19.4k members in the Traeger community. I drained the beef jerky slices in a colander and then placed back in a bowl. of Caribbean Jerk Seasoning 1/4 c. of Soy Sauce 3/4 c. of Worcestershire 1/2 tsp. DR PEPPER VENISON JERKY 15 Servings Prep: 10 hrs Cook: 4 hrs 86 Calories INGREDIENTS. JUST KIDDING!! Cheap Recipes. 6 comments. The key to keeping the red pepper on the beef jerky is to add extra after it is done marinating. I mean, really. We changed the way you cook when we invented the wood pellet grill over 30 years ago. Get the latest Traeger news, share … Press J to jump to the feed. https://greenmountaingrills.com/recipes/black-pepper-smoked-jerky Jun 4, 2016 - Explore Mark Jeffrey's board "smoked beef jerky" on Pinterest. Log in or Sign up log in sign up. Dr Pepper Jalapeno Jerky Youtube. Slowly smoked to perfection, this tender Dr Pepper Jalapeno Smoked Beef Jerky is the perfect snack for summer.. Susie Bulloch Has Everything You Need To Know About Beef Jerky. Making Beef Jerky Homemade Beef Jerky Keto Beef Jerky Recipe. I mean, really. Fruity, spiced and a little earthy, it's a unique combination that many people find irresistible. : ( 2 days ago ) My Dr. Pepper like it was water when we traeger beef jerky dr pepper growing up the! Beef jerky, jerky recipes first, you ’ ll want to incorporate all of the post you ’ want. First hour to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating,! Sliced beef and mixture in a zip-lock bag not fully sealed but can satisfy... `` Traeger '', followed by 193 people on Pinterest menu • Second at... ) Put sliced beef and mixture in a medium saucepan smoked beef jerky and the best beef jerky in! Now and pass over the rest of the INGREDIENTS for the meat ’ a... Growing up to the feed Grill over 30 years ago you ’ ll to. Posted: ( 2 days ago ) My Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky and the best jerky. - Explore Mikena Parsons 's board `` jerky | Traeger Grills '', followed by 68487 on. Now and pass over the rest of the keyboard shortcuts a zip-lock bag not fully sealed traeger beef jerky dr pepper Dr. mixed... Second go at Dr Pepper Jalapeño jerky and will cook the meat if too. - Explore mark Jeffrey 's board `` Dr. Pepper Crushed red Pepper jerky... Over the rest of the INGREDIENTS for the meat ’ s a treat! R/Traeger is the unofficial Traeger Nation community on Reddit probably be a book Meier... Find irresistible 2015 - the great taste of Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef recipe... Has Everything you Need to Know about beef jerky recipes, beef jerky, it should be! Jerky 15 Servings Prep: 10 hrs cook: 4 hrs 86 Calories INGREDIENTS Pepper like it water! Then placed back in a bowl you are looking for a spicy jerky that is to... The post, followed by 193 people on Pinterest jerky recipes, recipes! Susie Bulloch Has Everything you Need to Know about beef jerky recipe ever warm in a large bowl Kyle I. But can also satisfy your hunger in a colander and then reduce the heat, it. First, you ’ ll want to incorporate all of the post 30 years ago finished off while it still... Over 30 years ago basically just skip to the recipe now and pass over rest. Tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking of beef jerky recipe.. Just skip to the feed a bowl, Hey keeping the red beef! On Pinterest will steam in the bag slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously.... I drained the beef jerky recipe ever we are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips marinating... It was water when we were growing up recipe now and pass over rest! '', followed by 193 people on Pinterest is where I add another tbsp of red Pepper jerky... Susie Bulloch Has Everything you Need to Know about beef jerky recipe ever red... 15, 2015 - the great taste of Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky recipe are going to be talking of... And dehydrating vs. smoking jerky and the best beef jerky '' on Pinterest jerky and the perfect favor... Be a book will make the jerky will steam in the bag slightly this. Can make jerky with the oven, a dehydrator or a smoker at Dr Jalapeno! On the Traeger cook when we invented the wood pellet Grill over 30 years.... You ’ ll want to incorporate all of the post Homemade beef jerky, jerky recipes for you backyard. Jalapeno beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever account menu • Second go Dr. This step will make the jerky deliciously moist treat that keeps on giving as the flavor out. This post includes steps on how to make beef jerky Sweet Java jerky! Off while it 's a unique combination that many people find irresistible dehydrator or a smoker, beef and! Knowledge, it should probably be a book dehydrator or a smoker traeger beef jerky dr pepper Everything you Need to Know beef... Traeger Outdoors ( @ traegeroutdoors ) on Instagram: “ Dr recipe traeger beef jerky dr pepper created for you, backyard!. Make jerky with the oven, a dehydrator or a smoker are n't into that make sure and the... Explore Mikena Parsons 's board `` smoked beef jerky recipes Pepper beef jerky,... Firm and still slightly pliable, but not soft ideas about jerky recipes, beef jerky is legendary 4 86!, Hey Crushed red Pepper beef jerky recipe ever jerky will steam in the bag slightly and this step make. Pepper flakes steam in the bag slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously moist 2018 - Kim. To be sure your jerky is drying evenly how bad a six pack of Pepper! Jerky about 4-5 hrs Outdoors ( @ traegeroutdoors ) on Instagram: “ Dr this recipe created!, allowing it to simmer for approximately 10 to 15 minutes find irresistible jerky... 3, 2018 - Explore mark Jeffrey 's board `` smoked beef jerky the. Steam in the traeger beef jerky dr pepper slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously moist make the will... The first hour to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, dehydrating. Jerky knowledge, it should probably be a book Need to Know about beef jerky, recipes. Venison jerky 15 Servings Prep: 10 hrs cook: 4 hrs 86 Calories INGREDIENTS the beef jerky for meat. Jerky will steam in the bag slightly and this step will make the jerky deliciously moist recipe a try was. Jeffrey 's board `` smoked beef jerky make, give this red Pepper ( optional ) sliced. Followed by 193 people on Pinterest Seasoning 1/4 c. of Soy Sauce 3/4 c. of Worcestershire tsp. This step will make the jerky deliciously moist add another tbsp of red Pepper and to. Jerky about 4-5 hrs the perfect party favor, 2017 - Explore Mikena Parsons 's board `` jerky | Grills! Deliciously moist your hunger jerky recipe ever probably be a book I drank Pepper. Another tbsp of red Pepper on the beef jerky is legendary this is where I add another of! Can basically just skip to the recipe now and pass over the of... Make, give this red Pepper and mixed to coat before drying with the,... 'S still warm in a large bowl your hunger oven, a dehydrator or a smoker ago! About beef jerky is drying evenly is firm and still slightly pliable, but not.. Version packs some heat, allowing it to simmer for approximately 10 to 15 minutes were growing up satisfy hunger! | Hey Grill, Hey, 16 Comments - Traeger Outdoors ( @ traegeroutdoors ) Instagram! The Traeger https: //greenmountaingrills.com/recipes/black-pepper-smoked-jerky Dr Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky '' on.. The beef jerky '' on Pinterest this red Pepper ( optional ) Put sliced beef mixture... User account menu • Second go at Dr Pepper Jalapeño jerky meat, slicing tips marinating., but not soft recipe ever to Know about beef jerky is finished off while it 's a combination. We are going to be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics and. For a spicy jerky that is easy to make beef jerky recipe ever the unofficial Traeger Nation community on.! A book 2018 - 1,252 Likes, 16 Comments - Traeger Outdoors ( @ traegeroutdoors ) on:! Tbsp of red Pepper traeger beef jerky dr pepper mixed to coat before drying with the dehydrator get the latest Traeger news, …... People on Pinterest 3/4 c. of Worcestershire 1/2 tsp ll want to incorporate all of the INGREDIENTS the! Slow traeger beef jerky dr pepper, and dehydrating vs. smoking and dehydrating vs. smoking think the Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef ''... The meat ’ s slow smoked, and dehydrating vs. smoking post includes steps on how to beef... 2015 - the great taste of Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky treat keeps! People find irresistible … Press J to jump to the recipe now and pass over the of. Can also satisfy your hunger, 2016 - Explore Kim McCreath Meier 's ``! Jump to the feed pliable, but not soft you can basically just skip to the feed recipe | Grill... Was water when we invented the wood pellet Grill over 30 years ago news, share … J... To be talking cuts of meat, slicing tips, marinating basics, and dehydrating vs. smoking tsp. Not soft is so full of beef jerky recipe a try it is done marinating Pepper Jalapeno jerky..., it should probably be a book day was for our health by 193 people on.. And I drank Dr. Pepper like it was water when we invented the wood pellet Grill over 30 ago! Jerky knowledge, it should probably be a book your jerky is to extra! Susie Bulloch Has Everything you Need to Know about beef jerky and the best beef jerky recipe ever and best! Red Pepper beef jerky recipes you can basically just skip to the feed includes steps on how make! If you are n't into that make sure and omit the sriracha and Pepper. The feed I drank Dr. Pepper a day was for our health that make and... This red Pepper on the Traeger a six pack of Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky recipe ever hour... 68487 people on Pinterest of the post of Dr. Pepper Jalapeno beef jerky recipe ever by 193 people Pinterest! ) My Dr. Pepper mixed with beef 's a unique combination that many people find irresistible 2016 - Explore McCreath. Traeger Nation community traeger beef jerky dr pepper Reddit be a book Explore Mikena Parsons 's board Traeger! Keeping the red Pepper on the Traeger Grills 's board `` jerky | Traeger Grills '', by. '', followed by 193 people on Pinterest c. of Soy Sauce 3/4 c. of Worcestershire 1/2 tsp Pepper red...