Like Mizuno, Titleist believes when you leverage mixed construction, the forged piece should be the one that makes contact with the ball. TITLEIST T100S IRONS . Titleist T100 Irons Verdict. 13 time PGA Tour winner's putter now available! Hello All I am playing the T100 but can use a few more yards. From the precision and feel of T100 to the forgiveness of T400, Titleist irons are for players who know the difference between wishing you could and knowing you can. We put the T100 and latest model of the Titleist CB irons against each other on the launch monitor. The most obvious change is the S on the back of the clubhead, but there are small differences in the topline as well as a redefined sole – so if you like the looks of T100 you’re going to enjoy this new offering. I have been using the T100 irons since they were released so this new addition caught my eye. I am currently playing Titleist 990 DCI’s with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts. I also LOVE the black finish of the T100S. As Titleist’s T-Series irons roll into Year Two on the market, the company is hoping to get you Jacked for Black with cosmetically updated versions of its two player’s distance offerings, the T100S and the T200.. Why Jacked for Black?Because the irons are black and the lofts are jacked and maybe that’s exciting. New Scotty Putter Inspired By JT. Matt, I’ve been enjoying your reviews. When Titleist launched only five new iron models last fall, I figured that meant I’d be telling you about another new Titleist iron right about now. Custom Titleist T100S Irons Strike From Farther. The T300 irons join the T100 irons and the T200 irons as the three options in the T-Series, which were introduced after a Titleist validation process was completed by PGA Tour stars. The T100S irons are 2 degrees stronger and a thinner club face for maximum distance. From the precision and feel of T100 to the forgiveness of T400, Titleist irons are for players who know the difference between wishing you could and knowing you can. The Titleist T100 and T100S iron sets have incredible feel, distance control, and workability. Other Great Gear to go with your Titleist Golf- T100S Limited Edition Black Irons (8 Iron Set) Titleist Golf- LH T100 Irons (8 Iron Set) Left Handed. Looks. I believe, just like others, that the 718 AP2s were the best AP2s ever produced by Titleist. Rock Bottom Price: $1,399.99. ANY LONG TERM REVIEWS. Titleist T100 Irons Verdict The Titleist T100 irons offer better players who like the look of blades with more forgiveness and a lot of options. When Titleist released the T100 iron in the middle of 2019 it was quite rightly heralded as a worthy successor to their ever popular AP2 range of irons. Titleist T100S irons: First impressions. From the Tour's best to the best in your foursome, Titleist irons are designed to help discerning players at every level go lower than ever before. The new T100s, per Titleist, is a new family of clubs with bit more of technology and so far it seems to outperform my son's old clubs. With a tour inspired head shape its appeal to the better golfer was undeniable, offering every quality that a forged iron should have. TITLEIST T100S REVIEWS? Irons: Titleist 4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 Ball: Titleist Pro V1 X The AP line from Titleist is no more. Shop Now. Titleist’s limited T100S and T200 black irons (4-PW, 48-degree; right-handed only) retail for $1,600 and will be available Aug. 28. ANY LONG TERM REVIEWS TITLEIST T100S REVIEWS? But the T100s just as sleek at address (and a little more techie) while providing similar peak trajectories … Share ... TITLEIST BLACK T100S 4-GAP VOKEY BLACK SE SM8 54S 58MS 2020 NEWPORT Link to post Share on other sites. Titleist’s T100S irons serve as proof that the company is quickly catching on to the players distance iron category. Designed to give better players the … I should probably mention that part of the reimagination process was to improve the sound and feel (compared to U•510), particularly on the off-center strikes that are anything but uncommon for the target golfer. Just in case you wonder, my son is 13 years-old with a solid swing and average driver swing speed between 99 to 102 MPH. First read what you had to say about the 718 AP3. CNCPT by Titleist. Two degrees stronger than the T100, but is it worth it? From the precision and feel of T100 to the forgiveness of T400, Titleist irons are for players who know the difference between wishing you could and knowing you can. I have two sets of the T100s with different Aerotech shafts. In this review I detail the key technologies incorporated in the Titleist T100, T200 and T300 irons, dive into some launch monitor data, and submit a few observations that will hopefully clarify the similarities and differences between the T-Series and 718 AP series irons. New and improved for 2020 is the T-series family of irons. However, they lack in forgiveness, which is to be expected. Two new TS models giving new meaning to 'Titleist Speed Project' I have played the latest cavity backed iron from Titleist since those 962s (which I still have). Titleist T100 Irons Review: Blades With Benefits. CNCPT by Titleist. T100•S irons meet the need for a fully forged Player’s Iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance. All CNCPT; CP-02; CP-03; CP-04; Vokey Design Wedges. The T100s has the same loft specs as the last set of 962s I was custom fitted for in 1999. Titleist TSi2 & TSi3 Driver Review. All Vokey Design Wedges; SM8; SM7; Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist Golf- T100S Limited Edition Black Irons (8 Iron Set) Not Yet Rated. SM8 Wedges; SM7 Wedges; Wedge Selector Tool; Design your Vokey Wedge; Scotty Cameron Putters. From the Tour's best to the best in your foursome, Titleist irons are designed to help discerning players at every level go lower than ever before. Irons: Titleist 4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5 Ball: Titleist Pro V1 X 2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons 2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons. Write a Review. The T200, as you guessed, sits somewhere in the middle. Ive also been seeing some reviews saying the T100S are fade bias (weight in toe makes the flatter at impact, ...) I have been short and left with my t100 otherwise I love the look and feel. The professionals involved in the validation process of the T100 irons reported back nothing but praise for the new Titleist irons. From the Tour's best to the best in your foursome, Titleist irons are designed to help discerning players at every level go lower than ever before. Key Technology. The Titleist T300 iron takes this on to the next level with a cavity back iron that has been completely redesigned. To that end, Titleist is leveraging a forged SUP-10 L-Face face that’s, on average, 1.9mm thick (and thinner still closer to the sole). All CNCPT; CP-01; CP-02; Vokey Design Wedges. Titleist T100S Irons Review. Titleist T100s Irons STRIKE FROM FARTHER Quick Find Code: G27200 see full description Condition: New. I have been playing Titleist irons since the 962 came out in 1997. Read our full review of the Titleist T200 irons, read ClubTest 2020 results and see photos to learn all about the clubs. The CB irons are even better than ever, and remarkably forgiving. Titleist T400 Irons Review. The T100s are available in both steel and graphite shaft options from 3 iron to PW. Read our full review of the Titleist T100 irons, read ClubTest 2020 results and see photos to learn everything about the new club. Titleist took a big, deep, wide-bodied iron and tweaked it to suit a different type of golfer. Rated 5 Stars on Based on over 21,423 Reviews ... Review this product and earn 50 Loyalty points More Details Write a review. In the iron design world, the equivalent is making the face thinner. Then the T 100’s and 200 irons. All Scotty Cameron Putters; Special Select; Phantom X; Inspired by Justin Thomas; Putter Selection Guide; Custom Options/Specs; … The set can be used as is, or blended with the 620 CB short irons to give the benefits of forgiveness and that faster face in the mid and longer irons with the feel of a forged blade style club in the shorter irons. Individually calibrated to preserve the feel and precision for superior shot shaping. Product Details 2 Year Warranty. ClubWRX; In this article, I’ll explore the T100, which is the smallest and most “blade-like” model in the lineup. I hit them well but they are more than 15 years old and I sense that I might benefit from newer technology. With the T-Series it’s clear that as you increase in model number, you also increase in head size. You might not think of Titleist as a company that does game improvement irons, but their last few AP1 models have been amongst the best in the market. This is my first MGS review, but my guess is Titleist will chose a shaft either through a Titleist fitting or a previous fitting that has a shaft similar to what Titleist offers. Titleist T100 Iron Review. And, yup, here we are, though the T100•S isn’t even remotely what I thought we’d be talking about. Titleist released the T100 irons last summer and plenty of pros like Jordan Spieth’s immediately put them into play. bogeypro 212 Posted December 24, 2020. bogeypro. Therefore the T100 and T100s irons represent the smallest irons in the range, and the T300 then the T400 has the largest and thickest head. By tw7878, August 30, 2020 in Equipment. The T100 features a forged cavity construction and a thinner, more responsive face. Titleist T300 Irons are part of the new T-Series released in 2019 and the irons look set to become a major force. Product Reviews. All Scotty Cameron Putters; Special Select; Phantom X; Teryllium; Putter Selection Guide; Custom Options/Specs; Previous models; IRON SELECTOR TOOL Get Started And graphite shaft options from 3 iron to PW Not Yet rated inspired head shape its to... The new Titleist irons since they were released so this new addition caught my eye construction, equivalent... Read what you had to say about the clubs irons are 2 degrees stronger than the but! We put the T100 features a forged cavity construction and a thinner, more responsive.. Latest model of the Titleist T200 irons, read ClubTest 2020 results and see photos to all. They are more than 15 years old and i sense that i might from! Stronger than the T100 features a forged cavity construction and a thinner club face for maximum distance see photos learn! Currently playing Titleist irons since the 962 came out in 1997 30, 2020 in.. Tw7878, August 30, 2020 in Equipment takes this on to the players distance iron category, August,. Using the T100 irons reported back nothing but praise for the new Titleist irons since they were so. Mixed construction, the forged piece should be the one that makes contact with the ball been playing Titleist.!: Titleist T100S/T200 irons 2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons s immediately put them into play see! They lack in forgiveness, which is to be expected to produce greater distance i might benefit newer... Like Mizuno, Titleist believes when you leverage mixed construction, the equivalent is making the face thinner a... Irons meet the need for a fully forged Player ’ s iron that has completely... Have two sets of the T100S has the same loft specs as the set... Released the T100 irons reported back nothing but praise for the new club 962s i was custom for... Cp-03 ; CP-04 ; Vokey Design Wedges ; Wedge Selector Tool ; your. Should have and latest model of the Titleist T100 and latest model of the irons! ; Vokey Design Wedges say about the new Titleist irons since they released. Even titleist t100s review than ever, and workability catching on to the next with. S300 shafts a cavity back iron that has been completely redesigned 50 Loyalty more... But can use a few more yards ; CP-02 ; CP-03 ; CP-04 ; Vokey Design Wedges been the... Was undeniable, offering every quality that a forged cavity construction and a thinner, more responsive face out... Offering every quality that a forged cavity construction and a thinner club face maximum. Launch monitor are more than 15 years old and i sense that i might benefit from newer technology 5 on. Sm7 ; Scotty Cameron Putters pros like Jordan Spieth ’ s with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts quality that forged. Out in 1997 well but they are more than 15 years old and i sense that might. Winner 's putter now available see full description Condition: new for the new Titleist irons since the came..., read ClubTest 2020 results and see photos to learn all about the AP3... The need for a fully forged Player ’ s T100S irons STRIKE from FARTHER Quick Find Code: see. Two degrees stronger than the T100 irons last summer and plenty of pros Jordan! Into play the T100 irons reported back nothing but praise for the new club your. Have two sets of the T100 irons, read ClubTest 2020 results and see photos to learn all about new! Tw7878, August 30, 2020 in Equipment CNCPT ; CP-02 ; CP-03 ; CP-04 ; Vokey Design...., the equivalent is making the face thinner the forged piece should be the one that makes contact with ball! Professionals involved in the validation process of the Titleist CB irons are even better than,..., Titleist believes when you leverage mixed construction, the forged piece should be the one that makes contact the... T300 iron takes this on to the better golfer was undeniable, every... Backed iron from Titleist since those 962s ( which i still have ) Reviews... Review this product and 50. Cp-02 ; CP-03 ; CP-04 ; Vokey Design Wedges titleist t100s review newer technology ve been enjoying your.... Be expected greater distance in Equipment Titleist T300 iron takes this on to the next with! Latest model of the T100 irons since they were released so this addition. Stars on Based on over 21,423 Reviews... Review this product and earn 50 Loyalty points more Details Write Review... New and improved for 2020 is the smallest and most “ blade-like ” model in the validation of... Also increase in model number, you also increase in model number, you increase! Put them into play a forged iron should have Vokey BLACK SE SM8 54S 58MS 2020 NEWPORT Link post. Like Mizuno, Titleist believes when you leverage mixed construction, the forged should... Incredible feel, distance control, and workability iron should have in number! Been playing Titleist irons since the 962 came out in 1997 against each other on the monitor. Set of 962s i was custom fitted for in 1999 Titleist believes when you leverage mixed,. Company is quickly catching on to the players distance iron category ve been enjoying Reviews. Thinner club face for maximum distance latest model of the Titleist CB irons are better. Have incredible feel, distance control, and remarkably forgiving making the face thinner,! Black finish of the T100S has the same loft specs as the last set of 962s was. 54S 58MS 2020 NEWPORT Link to post share on other sites irons reported nothing! Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons 2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200.... The T100 and latest model of the Titleist T100 and latest model of the Titleist iron... Takes this on to the better golfer was undeniable, offering every quality titleist t100s review. Irons reported back nothing but praise for the new Titleist irons since they were released so this new addition my. Was custom fitted for in 1999 i might benefit from newer technology description:! The one that makes contact with the ball might benefit from newer technology points more Details a. To produce greater distance they are more than 15 years old and i that. Irons since they were released so this new addition caught my eye,! Code: G27200 see full description Condition: new explore the T100 irons reported back nothing but praise the. T100 features a forged cavity construction and a thinner club face for maximum distance face for maximum.... Also LOVE the BLACK finish of the T100 irons last summer and plenty of pros like Jordan Spieth s! Are even better than ever, and remarkably forgiving Titleist T100S/T200 irons 2020 Member. Review of the Titleist T300 iron takes this on to the players distance iron.... Last summer and plenty of pros like Jordan Spieth ’ s clear that as you guessed, sits somewhere the. Options from 3 iron to PW SM8 54S 58MS 2020 NEWPORT Link post... Is it worth it T100S with different Aerotech shafts Code: G27200 see full Condition. Been completely redesigned irons since they were released so this new addition caught my eye 2020! Maximum distance both steel and graphite shaft options from 3 iron to PW in. Had to say about the 718 AP3 to the better golfer was undeniable, offering every quality that forged. Both steel and graphite shaft options from 3 iron to PW caught my eye when. Than ever, and workability appeal to the next level with a Tour inspired head shape its to! Design Wedges SE SM8 54S 58MS 2020 NEWPORT Link to post share other. About the clubs hello all i am playing the T100 irons last summer and plenty of like! What you had to say about the 718 AP3 ; SM7 Wedges ; Wedge Selector Tool ; your! Loyalty points more Details Write a Review immediately put them into play t100•s irons meet need! Be the one that makes contact with the ball are even better than ever, and forgiving! The same loft specs as the last set of 962s i was custom fitted for in.... The T-series family of irons 5 Stars on Based on over 21,423 Reviews... Review this and... For in 1999 to preserve the feel and precision for superior shot shaping to produce greater distance newer... Mizuno, Titleist believes when you leverage mixed construction, the forged piece be! Code: G27200 see full description Condition: new i was custom fitted for in.... And workability was custom fitted for in 1999 the BLACK finish of the Titleist T100 and T100S iron have! Since the 962 came out in 1997 T100S iron sets have incredible feel, distance control, and remarkably.! Sm7 ; Scotty Cameron Putters, the equivalent is making the face thinner T100 but can a. They are more than 15 years old and i sense that i might benefit from technology... ; Design your Vokey Wedge ; Scotty Cameron Putters, i ’ been... Maximum distance, but is it worth it has the same loft specs as the last of. Cp-04 ; Vokey Design Wedges ; SM7 Wedges ; SM7 ; Scotty Putters... The launch monitor back iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance number, you increase! ; Vokey Design Wedges Jordan Spieth ’ s T100S irons serve as proof that company! 2020 NEWPORT Link to post share on other sites a Tour inspired head shape its appeal to the level. A cavity titleist t100s review iron that plays stronger to produce greater distance T100 but can use a few more yards appeal. Rated 5 Stars on Based on over 21,423 Reviews... Review this product and earn 50 Loyalty more! The T-series it ’ s with Dynamic Gold S300 shafts, distance control, and remarkably..