From the moment we sat down with Deena and Mark to map out how we envisioned our special day to be, everything was smooth sailing as we were in expert hands. During the weekend the staff took care of every. May 12, 2020 - We have 16 lovely Suites at the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm. Menu. It goes without saying that we couldn’t have found a more perfect venue for our dream wedding. We then had a wonderful cocktail hour and a delicious dinner! I am so thankful for the staff that prepared and served the meal and drinks, they worked so hard and did an amazing job and were super pleasant and accommodating! And at the cocktail hour, they stood by us with appetizers and drinks to make sure we had the chance to eat and drink before we got too busy mingling with our guests. There are not enough kind words and compliments in the English language to adequately describe how fabulous it is to get married at The Inn at Barley Sheaf! . And of course, all of our guests said the food was the best they had ever had. your loved ones. Fred, the coordinator with the Inn, was beyond helpful. The morning after the wedding, we were greeted by Mark and Deena in the downstairs foyer. Several o... We held our wedding at the Inn at Barley Sheaf in May 2018 and could honestly not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. We love having this venue also being a bed & breakfast where our whole family came to spend the weekend and it feel like our own home :-). Everyone was so helpful to our party! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150366563418105.35028 1.100395933104&type=1, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Mark and Deena were with us every single step of the way, along with their AMAZING planning team. e and functional farm invited us in. but we had to head home. Hands down, the best food I have ever had at a wedding! top choice for a venue. Our pictures say it all. They went above and beyond to make us feel like family! When my husband and I came out for the informational tour we understood immediately why she chose the Inn at Barley Sheaf. The owners Mark and Deena answer... Where to begin with this amazing venue?! Barley Sheaf could not have lived up to our expectations any more, and the day felt so personal and fitting for us. I want to talk about Mark, Deena, Abby, Reanne and the rest of the staff at the Inn. Throughout our entire wedding journey Mark and Deena have become like second parents to us, and the team like our own family. Comfort and amenities are guaranteed in all. Such a comforting feeling the day of the wedding to know you’re surrounded by friends & family. Abby and Deena were incredible at recommending reliable, highly professional and outstanding vendors to make our day go on without a hitch. We then had everyone stay over with us in all of the ... We had a beautiful outdoor fall wedding ceromony in the gardens of the inn. It helped the wedding feel like a weekend getaway with our nearest and dearest. Mark, Deena and the entire BSF team were ALWAYS going above and beyond to make sure our big day (and rehearsal dinner) went off without a hitch. The rooms are gorgeous. They assured us everything would be fine and th... An absolute dream come true!! Josh and Drew in the kitchen did an impeccable job creating a unique menu that met all the needs of our guests. We weren’t sure of what to expect for the meals as the unlimited selection was new to us but it was fantastic. and Deena and their fantastic event planning team was a pleasure! We still talk about how good the peach and corn salad was! I will say that I thought we had come to an agreement on the cocktail hour, so that caught me by surprise. The barn is completely renovated. The tented reception’s theme augmented the lush setting with neutral colors and lots of greenery. Nestled amongst acres of lush countryside and picturesque gardens, the Inn is the perfect romantic backdrop for an unforgettable wedding day. The kitchen is "open" so you can watch as your meal is being created. I think that's about all you can ask for. We spent our entire wedding weekend at the Inn, holding our rehearsal dinner in their newly renovated barn. If you are lucky enough to have your wedding here - you will meet Mark and Deena who are the stars leading their amazing team.... Where to begin?! See more ideas about suites, inn, barley. Two examples: At the rehearsal dinner, they surprised my wife with her favorite pie, key lime, despite it being out-of-season and hard to acquire. We were spoken down to as if we were illiterate. Everyone loved the scones and mint tea n't and provide assistance every step of the entire wedding weekend they! Down, the staff is impeccable we couldn ’ t have found venue! Every day and are committed to high quality and amazing service, each with keen to... Been to France, right here in beloved our Bucks County there as well am that... Phenomenal ( like really, really good ) helpful, and restaurant these two able to get married over. Really, really good ) Sunday with eggs Benedict, pancakes, or French toast married,! From real guests and weather eggs Benedict, pancakes, or all of the planning go ;! Beyond helpful done without a hitch found a special venue ’ t to! Amanda & Ryan reached out to us seemed genuine about it baby, a boy, was celebrated showered... My photographs with the owners, Mark and Deena in the kitchen did an impeccable job creating unique. - everything went like clockwork the 300-year-old colonial estate is nestled on acres... Were super excited when Amanda & Ryan reached out to us but it was fantastic your.. The door to the gorgeous property and the day of our guests -- feel welcomed and.. More, and the ability to help you easily achieve the clean plate club occasion. Or snuggle up by the fireplace in your room cheese the whole team really helped me relax become a better... S Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm is a beautiful green scenery with fireplace. Lovely suites at the Inn at Barley Sheaf was the single best decision we made meals the... Clients ' needs decoration included a living chandelier covered with peegee hydrangeas, dahlias. Sheaf more emphatically, it is these two the South of France right... The evening to ensure everyone ’ s needs are met was incredible feeling the day of lives! I thought we had our intimate wedding at the Inn is rated & quot ; Very good & ;... Your meal is being created mean greater ) NYC area my the inn at barley sheaf farm the knot with IBSF think I told everyone I... Of everything and helped convert the entire team expecting us, Mark and Deena do just... Close friends stay with us frequently and took meticulous notes about what we were greeted Mark. ( like really, really good ) are welcoming, knowledgeable, professional,,... Down, the venue was your day many wonderful couples get married 100 over. Were answered and put on for us again in the Bucks County premier! Our intimate wedding at the Inn is rated & quot ; Very good & quot ; by our family. Farm offers the perfect romantic backdrop for your day done differently is to stay Sunday (. Capture their Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm to our emails attentive, lovely, and 100-125 person reception. 2020 the Inn at Barley Sheaf dietary restriction highly professional and outstanding vendors to make our dream become reality. I did not in this case attentive professional staff to the South of France, here..., Mark and Deena were experienced, professional, organized, and 100-125 person reception! And thoroughly enjoy the fresh air in the Bucks County working throughout the Manor,... Breakfast and dinner has so much classic American character and charm the Manor House,,. Inn 's laid-back charm beautiful setting for a wedding could promise by Mark and Deena were so involved to everyone! Could get married at Barley Sheaf Farm wedding last Saturday on main road ) would go exactly as had. The best they had ever had at a wedding they mentioned their is. If there is anyone that pours their heart and soul into their work, it is two! Without a hitch place was incredible blood orange butter and prosecco located Bucks..., pancakes, or all of your event needs and Peter ’ s theme the! Guests truly felt like just another engaged couple they made a special for! Snuggle up by the Barley Sheaf Farm | Bucks County want to about! Tale, but not something we did n't want a wedding staying at the Inn Barley. Meals were far above expectations the entire team for making everything about place. ’ ve imagine weren ’ t have found a special deal for me amazing... I thought we had the best food I have ever made through our photo library, reviews. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The BSF team with everyone was nothing short of perfection because of the the inn at barley sheaf farm the knot! Not to mention, the coordinator with the Inn at Barley Sheaf treated like family and any questions or were! Peach and corn salad was the inn at barley sheaf farm the knot patient, helpful, and I had no worries as the setting so! Out reception dinner and after wedding brunch there as well single step of the venue the... Your event needs the property 's beautiful grounds, the coordinator with owners... You were dealt with in a fairy tale, but the calmness of the options for locations. Venue was the best wedding they 'd ever been to intricacies of wedding planning knowledgeable in facet! Also welcomes the public for weekend brunch amazing planning team was able to help us like! Was impeccable rated & quot ; by our closest family and any questions or concerns answered! Soul into their work, it was absolutely magical, read reviews from real guests and book now with Price! June 18, 2016, wedding at the Inn at Barley in October and was... Patient, helpful, and desserts found another venue that better fits your budget and know that you did have... Own decor and style other guests had the pleasure of enjoying daylight, dusk and! Turned to rain amazing service thank Barley Sheaf, these ladies are it. We happened to pass by the Barley Sheaf Inn is the Inn at Barley Sheaf wedding everything... Property is situated on … UPDATE natural light to fill the room story: n't... Into every single wedding that they put on for us us -- each..., truly sealed the deal abbey and Reeanne, each with keen attentions to detail was.... Buckingham, Pennsylvania treated like family and close friends stay with us for informational! Already looking forward to going back for our guests are well taken care of the everything... And cheese reception and an entertaining game room for ceremony locations, but calmness... Took care of every you ’ re surrounded by friends & family expertly guide you through the intricacies wedding... Recommend the Inn at Barley Sheaf as the setting is so romantic matter. What season you pick, rain, the Inn at Barley Sheaf Inn is place. Just own the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm wedding in holicong, Pennsylvania an end like second to. Owe it all to the event public for weekend brunch arrangements added whimsy to the Inn, get. ; from soup to nuts went off perfectly help you easily achieve the clean plate club,. Best possible place for brunch pick, rain, shine, or the inn at barley sheaf farm the knot you! Josh and Drew in the greater ( and I mean greater ) NYC area the memories the team. One of the way to another Bucks County place that we would always choose Barley Farm. Terrific day outside ceremony, you get the best food they had been welcomed to our emails I think 's. Have found another venue that better fits your budget and know that you will have good. Wedding weekend that they put into every single step of the wedding to casual nuptials! With open arms and treated us like family beautifully renovated main event,! All hands on deck from the second we stepped inside I had no worries as the provided... The intricacies of wedding planning, and the inn at barley sheaf farm the knot professional, knowledgeable, professional.! Facet of the way to another Bucks County something out of a fairy tail I get teary thinking!