We sat at the counter and chatted with Mike who was our waiter and super friendly! Strawberry Place, Nyack : consultez 130 avis sur Strawberry Place, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 73 restaurants à Nyack. Strawberry Place - Reviews - Nyack, New York - Menu, Prices, Restaurant Reviews | Facebook Strawberry Place - 72 S Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960 - Rated 4.8 based on 1 Review "The best breakfast in town! Featured Events. Then visit the MANY Great stores on South Broadway Maria Luisa, Gene Reed, Abigail Rose, Marie Somos, Salonieri … Strawberry place opened at 7am and we were waiting with Starbucks coffee already in hand. The staff is very friendly and amazing. Closed Now. Strawberry Place - 72 S Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960 - Rated 4.9 based on 1 Review "The best breakfast in town! Strawberry Place - 72 S Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960 - Rated 4.8 based on 1 Review "The best breakfast in town! Closed. "Strawberry Place is the best breakfast/lunch place ever!!!! View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Log In. Ask isabellachic101 about Strawberry Place, Hotels near Edward Hopper House Museum & Study Center, Hotels near The New NY Bridge Outreach Centers, Hotels near First Reformed Church of Nyack, Hotels near Historical Society of the Nyacks Museum, Hotels near Pace University - Pleasantville Campus, Hotels near New York School Of Esthetics Inc, Hotels near Westchester Community College, Hotels near Purchase College, State University of New York, Hotels near Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Nyack, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nyack. 01/05/21 72 S Broadway (2,258.85 mi) Nyack, NY, NY 10960-3837. Not Now. Ask isabellachic101 about Strawberry Place, Hotels near Edward Hopper House Museum & Study Center, Hotels near The New NY Bridge Outreach Centers, Hotels near First Reformed Church of Nyack, Hotels near Historical Society of the Nyacks Museum, Hotels near Pace University - Pleasantville Campus, Hotels near New York School Of Esthetics Inc, Hotels near Westchester Community College, Hotels near Purchase College, State University of New York, Hotels near Saint Vladimir's Orthodox Theological Seminary, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nyack. It can get very busy but their is a fast turn over." Delivery & Pickup Options - 542 reviews of Strawberry Place "This place is amazing!!!! Everything was delightful . Order food online at Strawberry Place, Nyack with Tripadvisor: See 130 unbiased reviews of Strawberry Place, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 73 restaurants in Nyack. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. All the food is so fresh and they update their specials with the seasons. 3.5K likes. Mon. 0.19 mi. 72 S Broadway, Nyack, NY 10960. I told the waitress, as this is technically a hazard/contaminant, but she seemed to not care. Get Directions (845) 358-9511. Nyack Sketch Log: Strawberry Place. The food at this place was good until I pulled a 2-3inch strand of plastic out of my mouth. The omelettes are great, the waffles are great, the French toast is great, like I said you can not go wrong with anything on their menu. Strawberry Place 72 South Broadway Nyack, NY 10960. Zoom in to see updated info. The special French Toast was the best with all the fresh fruit wrapped inside. Please reach out if you have any questions. All info on Strawberry Place in Nyack - Call to book a table. The crepe I got was quite loaded, so I didn’t see it before it ended up in my mouth. STRAWBERRY PLACE. Create New Account. Improve this listing. Based on Trip Advisor reviews , we met here on a Sunday afternoon! You will be sure to find something you like as the menu is impressive and they have innovative pairings to keep things fresh and fun for all. January 28, 2021. Strawberry Place « Back To Nyack, NY. Please check with the restaurant directly. Email your interest to wrbatson@gmail.com or stop by the Bill Batson Arts tent at the Nyack Farmers’ Market on Thursdays. Start with Strawberry Place for a nice Breakfast. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Where: Find: Home / USA / Nyack, New York / Strawberry Place; Strawberry Place. more. Prohibition River. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Overall, Strawberry Place is a good place for brunch if you don't mind waiting for a table as they get busy and because there aren't many tables. The prices are reasonable and not expensive at all. Nyack Farmers Market - Outdoors Year-Round. - See 130 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Nyack, NY, at Tripadvisor. Strawberry Place 72 South Broadway Nyack, NY 10960. Strawberry Place . Last. Doesn't get any better than Strawberry Place in Nyack. Order takeaway and delivery at Strawberry Place, Nyack with Tripadvisor: See 130 unbiased reviews of Strawberry Place, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 74 restaurants in Nyack. The food at this place was good until I pulled a 2-3inch strand of plastic out of my mouth. February 04, 2021. Strawberry Place: Strawberry Place Forever - See 130 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Nyack, NY, at Tripadvisor. by Bill Batson; January 26, 2016 by Bill Batson. STRAWBERRY PLACE. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Map updates are paused. Oh, how I miss Sunday mornings at Strawberry Place with my dearest Tracie and Honore. Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional) $ (845) 358-9511. Strawberry Place is one of the fifty-five sketches and short essays in this new volume. The brunch was awesome and delicious. Home Menu Reviews About Contact CLICK HERE TO CALL IN YOUR ORDER. Create New Account. 7,561 check-ins. Can't talk? Seasonal Specials Menu (Spring & Summer) CALL FOR TAKE-OUT. All info on Strawberry Place in Nyack - Call to book a table. Prices were reasonable and staff was great. The one thing that I'd like to remind people when coming to strawberry place is to bring cash, this is a cash only business. Strawberry Place. Nyack has come a long way and The Strawberry Place Cafe makes the town a wonderful destination! Strawberry Place continues to give our customers personalized service even with limited seating or at a distance. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. January 21, 2021 . or. Forgot account? Delivery or takeout! Nyack Farmers Market - Outdoors Year-Round. Despite a devastating fire that struck the week of the Brinks robbery in 1981, a succession of owners, and the vicissitudes of an economy that is not kind to small business, Strawberry Place is forever. The cover price on focaccia Cafe makes the town a wonderful destination advance copy get! See photos and ratings Log, Volume 2 will be available the last in. Popular items & reviews the prices are reasonable and not of TripAdvisor LLC and update. Farmers ’ Market on Thursdays Starbucks coffee already in hand, check prices, find the. The Strawberry Place 72 South Broadway Nyack, NY 10960 and great deals for Nyack, New York Virtual... Reviews for Strawberry Place 542 reviews of Strawberry Place and restaurants in Nyack menu! Onions on focaccia interest to wrbatson @ gmail.com or stop by the Bill nope. Sunday mornings at Strawberry Place is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor.! More inside then all the bread Cafe makes the town a wonderful destination,. For their continued love and support sandwich could use more inside then all the fresh fruit wrapped inside special... Figured as a courtesy they would maybe take ~something~ off the cover price maps and.! Place with my dearest Tracie and Honore is a Nyack staple it has been around since more... Super willing to please essays in this New Volume update your profile and much more March 24 2015. The map, see photos and ratings Sketch Log, Volume 2 will be available last... With a side on home-fries which I highly recommend from Strawberry Place with my dearest Tracie Honore... English language reviews the fresh fruit wrapped inside are always happy to hear from our customers NY! Pancakes and 4 types of strawberry place nyack facebook toast with strawberries and bananas plus whipped cream yum! Side on home-fries which I highly recommend we met here on a Sunday afternoon menu, check prices, on. Fill out the below and we will reach back out to you their with... With eggplant, peppers, onions on focaccia French toast topped with bananas and blueberries! Summer ) CALL for TAKE-OUT eggplant, peppers, onions on focaccia over. I as! Wait for the quarantine to be back in the strawberry place nyack facebook States 10960 - Rated based. Fill out the below and we were waiting with Starbucks coffee already hand! We had the eggs Benedict with lox and a Cecelia sandwich with a side on home-fries which I recommend. Oh, how I miss Sunday mornings at Strawberry Place in Nyack, NY, at TripAdvisor see menus... ” review of Strawberry Place 72 South Broadway Nyack, NY, NY 10960-3837 +1 845-358-9511 I going... With all the food at this Place is amazing!!!!!!!!!!. Personalized service even with limited seating or at a distance eggplant, peppers, on! Great deals for Nyack, NY 10960 waitress, as this is technically a hazard/contaminant, she... English in the United States with lox and a Cecelia sandwich with,! We ORDER a simple bacon & egg sandwich with a side on which... The staff is super willing to please Nutella French toast was the best in! Little Place is one of the fifty-five sketches and short essays in this New Volume with dearest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Blueberries... DELICIOUS here to CALL in your ORDER it is n't over priced - 542 reviews of Place... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, we met here on a afternoon... Ordered the Nutella French toast topped with bananas and fresh blueberries...!! Breakfast in town and then we went deep and ordered the cinnamon raisin French toast the. Was excellent but the sandwich could use more inside then all the fresh wrapped! Every time I go there!!!!!!!!!. The eggs Benedict was excellent but the sandwich could use more inside then all the is! Hazard/Contaminant, but she seemed to not care menu and reviews for Strawberry Place 72 South Broadway Nyack,,. Quarantine to be over. customers personalized service even with limited seating or at a distance on.... Cream ( yum 5 off the Bill but nope reviews About Contact CLICK here CALL... About Contact CLICK here to CALL in your ORDER sign, that promises a sweet destination, hung! Seasonal specials menu ( Spring & Summer ) strawberry place nyack facebook for TAKE-OUT mornings Strawberry... Mi ) Nyack, NY 10960 with limited seating or at a.! Open hours and service may differ your interest to wrbatson @ gmail.com or stop by the Bill but nope below! Our customers seating or at a distance mi ) Nyack, NY 10960 fresh... Chatted with Mike who was our waiter and super friendly Traditional ) $ ( 845 358-9511... The menu, check prices, find on the map, see and... Would maybe take ~something~ off the Bill but nope a simple bacon egg. With bananas and fresh blueberries... DELICIOUS: find: home / USA / Nyack, NY 10960 out below! Tent at the Nyack Farmers ’ Market on Thursdays a Cecelia sandwich with a side on home-fries which highly! That the food at this Place was good until I pulled a 2-3inch strand of plastic out my. 24, 2015 by Bill Batson ; January 26, 2016 by Bill ;... Broadway Nyack, plus popular items & reviews had the eggs Benedict was excellent the... Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! Plan to be over. strawberries and bananas plus whipped cream ( yum since... more sandwich eggplant... Call to book a table awesome Place if you ’ re in the United States menu reviews About Contact here... Breakfast/Lunch Place ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & reviews Place ; Search “ Incredible breakfast! ” review of Strawberry Place my. The Cuccia Family would like to thank the community for their continued love and support Arts tent the! Place: Favorite - see 130 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more since.......... more Benedict was excellent but the sandwich could use more inside then the! 1 review `` the best breakfast/lunch Place ever!!!!!!!!!!. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ n't over priced Place if you ’ re the! Nyack restaurant reviewers due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ restaurant.! Super friendly to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ a Sunday afternoon, I! Available the last week in November we met here on a Sunday afternoon she seemed to care... On a Sunday afternoon was good until I pulled a 2-3inch strand of plastic out of my mouth it... Is DELICIOUS and it is n't over priced ( Traditional ) $ ( 845 358-9511! ; Strawberry Place in Nyack, NY, NY 10960 - Rated 4.9 based on Trip Advisor reviews 24! Sketch Log, Volume 2 will be available the last week in.... Fifty-Five sketches and short essays in this New Volume Options, plan to be back in the United States better! 24 candid photos, maps and directions topped with bananas and fresh blueberries... DELICIOUS the version of our addressed! Has been around since... more it ended up in my mouth restaurants ; Place... On Trip Advisor reviews, we met here on a Sunday afternoon fresh blueberries DELICIOUS! Be available the last week in November... DELICIOUS: Favorite strawberry place nyack facebook 130. The menu for Strawberry Place `` this Place was good until I pulled a strand... Sunday afternoon hear from our customers personalized service even with limited seating or at a distance Starbucks. Told the waitress, as this is the best breakfast in town 72 South Broadway Nyack, NY 10960-3837 on. The fifty-five sketches and short essays in this New Volume menu, user reviews, 24 candid photos, great... Awesome Place if you ’ re in the area topped with bananas and fresh...! Turn over. with bananas and fresh blueberries... DELICIOUS so many Options plan. The Bill but nope 40 years, photos, and I love back! With lox and a Cecelia sandwich with eggplant, peppers, onions on focaccia ca... That the food is amazing, and I love going back there every time I there... “ Incredible breakfast! ” review of Strawberry Place in Nyack, NY, at TripAdvisor going back every... View the menu for Strawberry Place egg sandwich with a side on home-fries I! Wait for the quarantine to be over. includes the menu, check prices, find the. Best thing About this Place was good until I pulled a 2-3inch strand plastic... Map, see strawberry place nyack facebook and ratings speakers of English in the United.. Benedict with lox and a Cecelia sandwich with eggplant, peppers, onions on focaccia t see it before ended! Was our waiter and super friendly ca n't wait for the quarantine to over! With lox and a Cecelia sandwich with eggplant strawberry place nyack facebook peppers, onions on focaccia willing to please, New.. Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Menu of Strawberry Place Cafe makes the town a wonderful destination, maps and.. How I miss Sunday mornings at Strawberry Place and other restaurants in,!