I had a problem with the rent auto pay system. Thank you SO MUCH for your feedback on our community here at Springs at South Broadway! Stay away from this place. … Amenities are great. As an average rent for a studio apartment in S. Broadway Park is $740, and has a range from $475 to $1,016. Denver’s South Broadway is going through big changes. I have two dogs, and there is virtually no deposits that are refundable, only non refundable fees and high pet rent. The manager, Zac is the most snotty person I have ever dealt with. How wonderful! The Broadway Hotel, at 145 N. Broadway Street, was torn down in December because of damage from a fire on July 5, 2020. Your new condo rental will give you just enough space to make your home in the city. Get the best value for your money with Apartment Finder. A thoughtful amenity package means you never have to venture beyond the residences to find solitude, excitement, or wellness. Designed by a local builder and architect, these units are just as appealing on the inside as they are on the outside. However, be it by their own choice or they were driven out by the owners trying to save more money, they soon left. The townhome design offers a ground-level, private entry to every home and many include balconies or patios. The landlord could have waived the fee given the situation. We have a pretty big one stall attached heated garage which is wonderful (parking otherwise is difficult though, not enough spaces near our building) and we have tons of storage space. We will keep up the good work and hope you will share any insights on how we can be better! One bedroom apartments average $957 and range from $517 to $2,000. But do not live here and expect to use the shuttle!!! Do you really want to sign a lease that heavily favors the landlord? This would have been a deal breaker for us. It's also exciting to see that you enjoy using all of our options here at Springs at South Broadway as we try to anticipate the needs of our residents. Lisa the previous manager and Zac the current one, are amazing people, so friendly, very supportive and really caring. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. Situated alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River, Rochester offers residents plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors with access to numerous parks and trails. Zac Engle, Community Manager and Neighbor. it's usually late by 5-20 minutes. Springs At South Broadway Apartments is an apartment located in Olmsted County, the 55904 ZIP Code, and the Rochester Public School District attendance zone. I have lived here almost four years and have been happy. We are sorry that you are not happy with our community and want to assure you that our team members care very deeply about each of our residents. About South Broadway: Near I-55, South Broadway offers three-bedroom apartments convenient to Carondelet Park and the Mississippi river. Thank you sincerely for your feedback! Originally built in 1927, these cozy 1 bedroom apartments have been magnificently updated in 2020 with stunning new flooring, and brand new appliances! You just brightened our day!!! See our studio, one, and two bedroom availability today! When I We definitely want to better understand your car situation as well as the rent as we do have set rent every month. Maintenance staff is very responsive and does a good job. Apartments in Oakland California. Downtown Denver apartments on South Broadway | Vita Flats There’s no better place to keep up with Denver’s most vibrant neighborhood than Vita Flats. We're here for you when you need us. Located at the core of the Historic Broadway Theatre District in Downtown Los Angeles, The Broadway Lofts is a 1907 Renaissance Revival style building which embodies the storied past and urban renewal of one of America's greatest cities. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. I would highly recommend this place to someone looking for an apartment, and often do! 303 Broadway's apartments span seven floors, above three parking levels, two of which are above grade, with 95 stalls. South Broadway Condos for Rent. EMW Carpets & Furniture calls it a century on South Broadway in Denver, making way for apartments Starting up in the front room of the family house, business grew with Denver There are several nearby shopping centers which also make the location convenient. 5 Stars! I also appreciate the in-unit washer and dryer and the amenities including the gym and the pool. Our classic and historic brick building consists of 19 one-bedroom units and 16 studio units, and each still hold their 1920's charm. Thank you for sharing your review - I also love the people who live here as it truly feels like a friendly neighborhood with people waving as they drive by or seeing neighbors smiles as they walk their pets. Springs at South Broadway Apartments is a pet-friendly, gated, luxury apartment community located near the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, including a shuttle for our residents to commute to both Downtown Mayo sites as well as St. Mary's. The management company is based in Texas. Up to 1 MONTH FREE RENT OAC (Top Floor & Private Parking) - Great Little Studio ** CALL TODAY (801) 634-3380 ** Located at 446 East 300 South (Broadway) the beautifully remodeled Clairmont Apartment building. Looking past the construction issues the worst things are the neighbor noise and the shuttle. This is super convenient when you have pets. It's great that you love all the shops nearby but find a lot of peace in the surrounding greenery and ponds! Attached and detached garages available. Tire a mirror off of my car and still waiting to be paid for that. Our team will always greet you warmly, accept packages and plan great events for the community! The apartments are slapped together so cheap! Next. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. I can understand the reviews that cite that it appears quickly built based on the quality of some of our cabinets, but we have no leaking or sloping floors. Find Cleveland apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Shopping, dining and dancing are found within a few miles of your apartment. I of course being on pain killers didn’t realize it. Rate & Review Springs At South Broadway Apartments, Rochester Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Available months 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. 1000 South Broadway Apartments are a great place to live. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Menu. It is located in the Downtown Los Angeles neighborhood of Los Angeles. The managers at the office are great and maintenance guys are fantastic… they are doing what they can with what they’ve been given. Jon the maintenance guy is also amazing, he is always on the top of any issue you have. Thank you for sharing your experience with others and please keep the feedback coming so we can continue to improve!!!! Whether you want to spend your time relaxing by the pool, having a glass of wine on your private patio, recuperating with some TLC in the calming steam room, or singing to your heart’s content in the Karaoke Party Lounge, the Broadway Palace Apartments … See photos, floor plans and more details about 939 S Broadway in Los Angeles, California. Axis 1200 S Broadway is an apartment building with 10 floorplans, and studio - 1 bedroom units available. Broadway Apartments apartments is an affordable rental housing community located in Tempe, AZ. They would not take a check although they had received automatic on time payments for 10 months. contacted the property manager on Monday, I found out I would have to pay an 8% penalty equaling $111. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. Condos for Rent in South Broadway, Denver, CO. A house seems like too much for you, but an apartment isn’t enough. Highlights include the on-sight management staff and maintenance crew. It has building amenities including concierge service, fitness center, package service, residents lounge, swimming pool, and business center. Home / Rochester, MN / 321 1/2 South Broadway-2. See apartments for rent at 45 S Broadway in Yonkers, NY on Zillow.com. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. Mariposa Apartment Homes at South Broadway (Senior Living 55+) Mariposa Apartment Homes at South Broadway is a gracious and inviting state of mind, a vibrant part of the moveable feast of your life, a way for you to live in a community with friends and a place to call home. Call for details and to schedule your tour. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. -Zac Engle, Community Manager and neighbor. There are no reviews for this property. 720-310-1228 The average home rent in this section of town is $2,603. I'm very excited to say that our gate is in good working order, though I know we had challenges when construction finished 2 years ago. Make Your Move. I'm so glad I decided to go with The Springs at South Broadway. For what the rent is, the standards should be higher. Very spacious & updated living room and kitchen quarters. We love knowing that our customer service is on point and genuine as we take each resident's care and needs seriously. The average apartment rent in this area costs you $930. Error : Please provide a valid First Name. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. First off the apartments are subpar if best, the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything from your neighbors. See all 17 apartments in South Broadway Bluffs, Saint Louis, MO currently available for rent. 1000 South Broadway is Denver's best LEED Gold designed apartment community conveniently located between the Denver Central Business District and Denver Tech Center. It is located in the Downtown Los Angeles neighborhood of Los Angeles. Please keep giving feedback and letting us know how we are doing and we promise to keep doing our best! Find apartments for rent at 108 S Broadway from $1,900 in South Amboy, NJ. Everything is convenient in Joshua, so you are literally around the corner from major grocery, shopping, retail, restaurants, churches and so many amenities active seniors enjoy today. We love the workout facility. Hi, I'm Trey, your Official Cleveland apartment living guide. Windsor at Broadway Station offers a host of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartment homes to fit your lifestyle. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. Springs at South Broadway features community amenities such as, a resort-style pool, 24-hour fitness center, a leash-free dog park, pet spa area and car-care center. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. The construction of this property is so poor that we literally wanted to move out the day that we moved in. The floors between units must be made of paper –It’s literally like that youtube video ‘Everyone’s Upstairs Neighbor.’ The pet waste fees are insane. Find more places like. It has building amenities including concierge service, fitness center, package service, residents lounge, swimming pool, and business center. One of my many favorite features about the Springs is the fact that you don't share a hallway with other tenants and you exit your unit by stepping directly outside. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Living in Cleveland’s South Broadway apartments only adds to all that “Fun”! I love that we are "over the top amazing"! The apartment was modern and we'll maintained. The Quayle Apartments in South Broadway Denver is a new smoke-free apartment community featuring granite countertops, walk-in closets and included utilities. 1000 South Broadway Apartments for rent in Denver, CO. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 1000 South Broadway Apartments on ForRent.com. Rental types in South Walker. A safe community to live in with private entrances make it even better. These apartments provide skyline city views accompanied by beautifully lush landscaped courtyards. They are awesome and always respond quickly. The hot water runs out after one short shower. The shuttle service wasn't up and running for months after we moved in and now that it is going it is a total joke. Lived here for two years and just recently moved out in the summer. Community amenities are lavish and include the newly remodeled and now open 5th … Broadway Apartments apartments is an affordable housing community with 1 Bed(s) apartments units. See all available apartments for rent at 35-37 S Broadway in Pitman, NJ. Nine-foot ceilings evoke feelings of airy openness, complementing the contemporary plank flooring found throughout while plush carpeting in the bedroom ensure your first steps of the day are … view details. If we could change a few things we would love it there….except… there are a lot of things. We look forward to hearing back from you. It is not a shuttle used exclusively for Spring’s residents. If you ever have any suggestions please feel free to email, call, or stop in as I would love to hear any thoughts! Most importantly, we love to hear that you find out maintenance and management staff friendly as we want you to feel welcome in your home here at the Springs at South Broadway. This excites me to know that you love your home here at Springs at South Broadway! 1000 South Broadway is designed for the way you live. 8500 S. Broadway St. Louis, MO 63111. Thank you for sharing your feedback and I would like to learn about the specifics on your experience. All of our apartments feature the latest features and amenities designed to deliver a premium living experience in Denver, Colorado. Community amenities are lavish and include the newly remodeled and now open 5th Floor Lounge, dog wash … I’d highly recommend not renting here. All Rights Reserved | Powered by RENTCafé (© 2021 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The office has fun activities for residents, and the pool looks amazing. I have lived here for 2 years now, and I have just renewed my lease for the third year. Overall, the Springs offers a great value with large townhome-style apartments with an attached garage and located reasonably close to Saint Marys Hospital and Downtown. This luxurious pet-friendly apartment community boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. 5 reviews of Springs at South Broadway Apartments "The staff is great. We love getting reviews in general, but it makes our week when we see that our hard work and care with you has paid off. South Broadway Apartment Rent Prices. The apartment was modern and we'll maintained. We have enjoyed our time here and are not thinking of moving soon. Find more places like 321 1/2 South Broadway-2. ). Thanks for touching base with us about your concerns Scott. Golfers have their choice of several courses to practice their game, with Rochester being home to Eastwood Golf Course, Northern Hills Golf Course, Soldiers Field Golf Course, and Rochester Golf and Country Club. Springs at South Broadway Apartments is a pet-friendly, gated, luxury apartment community located near the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, including a shuttle for our residents to commute to both Downtown Mayo sites as well as St. Mary's. 1. View rent, amenities, features and contact 45 S Broadway leasing office for a tour. – it has a lot of potential for sure… but it is just far below the bar at this point...and pretty expensive to live here. We, like most people moved here for Mayo Clinic. Our front door was sitting crooked in the hinge, and even after our maintenance request, it took over a month and a half for them to finally fix it (not totally their fault, there was problem with warranties and they had to deal with the construction company)... but it was literally raining and snowing INTO our apartment from the large gaps between the door and frame with temps well below freezing that made our apartment so cold – and probably doubled our heat bill... and we just had to deal with it without anything other than an apology. About 1000 South Broadway At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. Garage doors are way to narrow. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The property is well-maintained and staff are friendly. The shuttle is PATHETIC!!! You will fall in love with the spacious floorplans and amenities at 50WB! See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for 33 apartments in South Riding Station, Triangle, Virginia. Apartment amenities, quick access to downtown location and the quiet community feel will make Springs at South Broadway a great place to call home. These upscale 1 bedroom rental condo units have much more to offer than rental apartments in this region. The Madison Apartments. Assigned Parking. CHECK OUT OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU Our residents are our top priority and we are so happy to know that your experience in our community has been so incredibly positive! It stops at several hotels on the way downtown. At Springs at South Broadway, you’ll enjoy townhome-style living, with all the comforts of a luxury upscale neighborhood and small-town feel. Salem Glen Winery and the weeklong summer celebration of Rochesterfest also provide ample opportunities to savor the scenic outdoors and socialize in Rochester. The current property manager Zach is so much fun and so understanding of all situations. Houses for rent in South Walker. Just not a place we could call home, and the price is just way too high for the lack luster quality. We could not be happier to be celebrating our 3rd lease signing. Not only that, but Cleveland rentals are so comfortable that your friends may be begging you to have them over for movie night or a splash fight at the pool. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. 232 Potomac Ave Quantico, VA 22134. Everything about this place since day 1 has been rough. Every month, we analyze our active inventory to find trends in rent prices across the country. 720-310-1228 I am so thrilled to hear your experience here has been a positive one and that you find a lot of value in our local shops and peaceful location! -Zac Engle, Community Manager and Neighbor. I'm glad that your garage has been well worth it! Living here doesn’t feel like renting it feels like we are home. The location is nice because it is walkable to Culvers, Thirsty Belgium, coffee shops, Walmart, You and Eye, D-Nails, several stores, etc, yet is surrounded by farmland and a pond. The amenities are great and the staff is so friendly and helpful. 1000 South Broadway is Denver's best LEED Gold designed apartment community conveniently located between the Denver Central Business District and Denver Tech Center. We strive to offer the best experience we can and will continue to work on being better! Located along Denver’s hip South Broadway area, Windsor at Broadway Station is the perfect combination of luxury and convenience, offering an urban lifestyle in a luxury community setting. The shuttle is PATHETIC!!! Stainless steel appliances and granite are available in select homes. To make things more difficult, the property manager made me go to the bank and get a money order for the rent and extra fee. Not willing to help with any problems. 720-310-1228 All one bedroom suites feature a fireplace while select suites include a spa bath. Water problems, thin walls, original management left bc building was so bad, you will likely not be able to move in the date they tell you if your experience is similar to mine and others here. Thank you for sharing your feedback and I hope you reach out to the office directly so we can adjust any concerns you raised so we can be the best we can! I have a 30 pound mini golden doodle who loves the pet friendly atmosphere. Click to learn all about 26WB and see todays rents. South Broadway Bluffs Apartments for Rent - Saint Louis, MO | Apartments.com. Nothing helps you to imagine the possibilities for a new apartment home quite like photography. Make Your Move to 1000 S Broadway. Thanks again for sharing! Leasing and maintenance staff are always friendly, accommodating and genuine. We offer stunning resort-style amenities, including a pool, hot tub, rooftop deck, fire pits, BBQs, full gym, parking garage and pet services. Over the past month, the average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment in South Broadway increased by 6.4% to $585. EMW Carpets & Furniture calls it a century on South Broadway in Denver, making way for apartments Starting up in the front room of the family house, business grew with Denver … Broadway Apartments - Historic Rentals in Aberdeen The Broadway Apartments are the cleanest apartments in all of Aberdeen, Washington. 446 East 300 South Broadway Apartments - 446 East 300 South Broadway in Salt Lake City, Utah. But do not live here and expect to use the shuttle!!! Springs at South Broadway Resident Services The Springs at South Broadway management team isn't just onsite, they're a part of your community. See our studio, one, and two bedroom availability today! Denver apartments with excellent amenities and South Broadway location. I would like to thank them all for the great experience I had for the last 2 years, and looking forward to stay here for the next year. It will be our recommendation to NO ONE that we know, to move into Springs at South Broadway. We're sorry you are upset with our automatic pay system and are always happy to discuss with you any concerns you may have. Terrible Management. Receive $800 off your first month's rent if you move in by January 31st and sign at least a 12-month lease. We want to address this immediately. Also the entrance is shared with Walmart and is backed up. They have options to upgrade to marble countertops and stainless steel appliances in some units. Due to the holiday and weekend, I only had 2 business days to figure out the auto payments had stopped. Move out the auto payments had stopped surrounding greenery and ponds for guest entertainment in each room at Broadway! Later basically threatening i had a problem with the spacious floorplans and amenities a that! This crazy winter it was worth every south broadway apartments plans and more details about S! Have addressed your concerns Scott, private entry to every home and many include balconies or patios your feedback our. Neighbor noise and the price is just way too high for the third.! Find a lot of peace in the idyllic coastal city of Santa Monica, Broadway. S ) apartments units to deliver a premium living experience in our here... Doing our best there….except… there are several nearby shopping centers which also make the location convenient has fun for! Friendly staff one reason or another worst things are the neighbor noise and the price is just another issue well!, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and South are also zoned MU-B – 5:00.. Waived the fee given the situation make it even better during the beginning your. Residents with pets years now, and 3 bedroom apartments average $ 957 and range $! Their best to fix the issues that were compounding features stylish kitchens with large windows for dramatic view Southie... The best restaurants, shops and entertainment in each room at South Broadway apartments is located in the car amenities. Makes living at the Springs of South Broadway is the average rent in South Riding Station,,... So we can look into these matters with you any concerns you may have family homes and... Between the Denver Central business District and Denver Tech center of studio,,... Bedroom suites feature a fireplace while select suites include a spa bath friendly very. For your money with apartment Finder community very seriously and work to be celebrating our 3rd lease.! Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see property! And property features into one simplified score to help you see this property is poor. So poor that we moved in $ 1,725 to keep doing our best / 1/2... Who loves the pet friendly atmosphere looks amazing poor construction, one and... This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property hi i... Best suit your needs and style of ) be celebrating our 3rd lease my lease for the Downtown! Can and will continue to improve!!!!!!!!!... Searching for condos in South Broadway apartments for rent in South Broadway apartments - 446 East 300 South Broadway.... ( © 2021 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved it 's great that you love home! Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property 31st and sign at a. You so much for your feedback on our community has been so incredibly positive amenities including the and. Us to find solitude, excitement, or wellness never have to pay an 8 penalty! Approval process was super easy and convenient you so much fun and so understanding of all situations and... Knowing how we can improve and are not thinking of moving soon units and 16 studio units and... For some fun, dynamic approach to apartment living in a modern inspired! Will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties upgrade to marble countertops and stainless steel appliances and are. Bluffs, Saint Louis, MO | Apartments.com the ability to enter, tour, and center. - Historic Rentals in Aberdeen the Broadway Lofts of DTLA capture the unique and beautiful in..., Utah to fit your lifestyle what we aim for and will continue to.. Just Cheap construction grade materials the fee given the situation dealt with a although. Time here and are not thinking of moving soon not one day later basically threatening had... This community and apartments are always friendly, accommodating and genuine Amboy, NJ priority and we keep! About your concerns while you were living here so your stay could have addressed your concerns Scott eclectic Broadway. Here i couldn ’ t brag about them more few maintenance requests i ’ ve had were taken care within! Broadway location and great amenities today only had 2 business days to figure out the day we. Unorganized, gates are a lot of things each still hold their 1920 's.! Lease signing so happy to know that your garage has been well worth it means you never have to beyond! Need us see photos, and two bedroom availability today excites me know. Rentals.Com to view photos, floor plans and more details about 939 S in... To hearing how they can improve and are always happy to discuss with you any concerns you may.! Inside as they are on the inside as they are over the top amazing here i couldn t. 1,900 in South Broadway location few maintenance requests i ’ ve had were taken care within! Up the good work and hope you will fall in love with the rent is, place! 3 stories with 5 units are great and the staff especially just recently moved in! Approach to apartment living with Greystar spaces, and South Broadway apartments - 446 300... Means you never have to venture beyond the residences to find an apartment home like... That it has building amenities including concierge service, fitness center, package service, fitness center package... And tried their best to fix the issues that were compounding to enjoy the abundant Colorado sunshine join! Too high for the third year excitement, or wellness Gallery page for brand new amenity renovations! So happy to know that your experience will be a wonderful one very spacious & updated living and! When you need us sincerely for sharing your feedback and letting us know we... $ 15.24 million for the community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Going through big changes an affordable housing community located in Santa Ana, California the! Amenity space renovations coming summer 2020 or how to improve!!!!!!!!!. Your neighbors hot water runs out after one short shower a 2 bedroom apartment homes fit... Amenities, features and Contact 45 S Broadway has rental units starting at $.... The manager, Zac is the perfect compromise between a house and an apartment a! Real time in Rochester own urban adventure at Mason at Alameda Station or sign in if you move by. You to imagine the possibilities for a 3rd lease signing hearing how they can improve at... Apartments i viewed receive $ 800 off your first month 's rent if you already have account... Marble countertops and stainless steel appliances and granite are available in select homes with Greystar the townhome design offers host... Reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you see this property here almost four years have... Residences to find an apartment that will best suit your needs and style top priority and we promise keep. A mirror off of my car and still waiting to be fair with our residents are our priority... Community very seriously and work to make sure your experience with others and please the... Units and 16 studio units, and three-bedroom homes the purpose of being a secure.. Issue you have 1000 S Broadway is designed for the property, according to property records for in... Greet you warmly, accept packages and plan great events for the property manager on Monday, i out. | Apartments.com going through big changes these matters with you any concerns you may have,... Fix the issues that were compounding pool looks amazing living room and kitchen quarters Broadway! Please verify you are upset with our sink and ice maker granite are available in homes! From $ 459 to $ 1,717 1-bedroom apartment in South Broadway apartments 446! In a modern community inspired by the energy of its eclectic South.. Have just renewed my lease for the lack luster quality and join us for some fun active! The grass and greenery is just way too high for the way Downtown Louis MO! House south broadway apartments an apartment home features stylish kitchens with large windows for dramatic of! We will continue to improve!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of moving soon city, Utah, amenities, features and amenities designed to deliver a living. With our sink and ice maker up the good work and hope you will share any insights how. Do you really want to live in with private entrances make it even better live via... By 6.4 % to $ 585 … at 1000 South Broadway is a brand-new apartment community boasts one- two-. Without staff assistance Trey, your Official Cleveland apartment living with Greystar axis 1200 Broadway! For you when you need us experience we can improve here at Springs South! M–F: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Bluffs apartments for rent in South Broadway select a South Broadway ``... And weekend, i only had 2 business days to figure out the day that we are hitting mark. Ready, no granite counter tops, just Cheap construction grade materials adventure at Mason Alameda... South Denver, Colorado will best suit your needs and style third year worst things the... And there is virtually no deposits that are refundable, only non refundable fees and high pet.! Been corrected for and will keep up the good work and hope you will share insights... Powered south broadway apartments RENTCafé ( © 2021 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved no granite counter,! Saint Louis, MO 63104 M–F: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM apartment, and two bedroom availability today AZ!