Enjoy! smokes poutinerie nutrition facts and nutritional information. 38. From prime beef to veggie nacho, with more than 20 options, they don’t mess around with the toppings. Order takeaway and delivery at Smoke's Poutinerie, Kingston with Tripadvisor: See 34 unbiased reviews of Smoke's Poutinerie, ranked #0 on Tripadvisor among 396 restaurants in Kingston. Or some hand-rolled smokes rolled at festivals, parties and even in a trailer park maybe. 6,298人がチェックインしました - Smoke's Poutinerie is the World's LARGEST & ORIGINAL Poutinerie! The menu boasts an impressive array of poutine options, all available in three sizes -- snack, meal, and wow -- and served in convenient cardboard to-go containers. Date of visit: May 2016. Will definitely return. Tried them twice before, closer to when the opened. Smokes offers two sizes, snack and large, but either way it eats like a meal. You know those funky ciggies, right? You can either eat your poutine … It cost around 25.00 for 2 poutines. I settled for cheeseburger and my girlfriend the original. My friend took the regular one and she couldn’t finish it (see photo below to compare the two sizes, mine is the small one on the left and hers is the one on the right.) Poutine Place in Calgary, AB. Generous amount of meat, gravy and cheese curds. Both of our selections were meal-sized specialty poutines ($9), and one of them would have filled up my friend and me, even if we’d been famished. Fries are crispy but not dry and the gravy is solid. By consensus our trio ordered the Curry Chicken poutine ($7.95); … Gravy was just a gloup of jello it … Went to the restaurant, and seriously, i expect more for a $8 poutine. Helpful? Portions are big. Smoke's menu features 15 different varieties of the fries-gravy-cheese combo to satisfy the palates of its multicultural audience. Now he’s going global. Melanie Maxwell | melaniemaxwell@mlive.com. Janice S. 20 reviews. Poutine, in its original form is composed of French Fries topped with cheese curds smothered in piping hot brown gravy. We start with an homage to the original Quebec classic with the Traditional poutine ($6.95) from which we were able to carefully evaluate each of the fat laden components of Smokes fare. Sizes are snack, meal, and WOW, ranging from $3 for a snack-size plain fry to $13 for a WOW-size specialty poutine. All the toppings take away from a already good poutine! From Traditional poutine to Curry Chicken and Philly Cheesesteak, Smoke's has a wide selection that will satisfy any poutine craving. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. The sizes are quite big; so I’d recommend sticking to the smallest one available! We offer over 30 types of Poutine on the menu. ... Good serving sizes. Don't Edit. Never been much of a fan of poutine, but I think Smoke's has given me somewhat of an appreciation for it. View this Smart List I'm orthodox as hell and end up ordering bacon poutine the vast majority of the time, but it is consistently tasty in smaller portions. Cold food, cold gravy, didnt even melt the cheese. Boys, it's a way of getting free cigarettes. Poutini's House of Poutine, Toronto: See 162 unbiased reviews of Poutini's House of Poutine, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #455 of 8,500 restaurants in Toronto. "Smokes, let's go" is a usual way of bumming for tobacco. Oh, how I miss the motherland. Not very well organized but good poutine… To date, there are 7 locations in Toronto with additional locations in Tremblant, Ottawa and London. They even came to campus to sell snack sizes. As for the burritos of the edible kind, they come in three sizes/ways: grande ($7.50), mucho grande ($9) or desnudo ("naked" - as in tortilla-less, in a bowl - $9), and are all made to order. The week they opened, I went with Ed and co-workers to try it.… Our sizes were great, but the total cost was mind blowing. Bacon Poutine : Double-smoked bacon. ... half ass rip off of Torontos smokes poutine.. Aaron Prasad May 30, 2011. We visited the Smoke’s test kitchens to see how they developed their latest recipe. The gravy melts the cheese, the fries become a sopping mushy soup, fixing your drunkitude just enough to enable repairing to the bar. And so many different toppings to choose from! Though poutine remains the core of the operation, he recently spun off two new brands, Smoke’s Weinerie and Smoke’s Burritorie, that load the American hotdog and the Mexican burrito with outlandish toppings such as chicken and waffles, and pad Thai. smokes is really good last call food, and even tho' almost the whole menu is insane piles of meat and stuff, their basic regular poutine is actually quite good. So many options for flavours and portion sizes. by Susan Stapleton Mar 23, 2015, 3:11pm PDT the fries are quality and the curds are real and the gravy is good. If you are craving poutine this is the place to go! Smoke's Poutinerie is a Canadian chain that specializes in non-traditional poutine. Want to use it in a meal plan? Dirty! Smoke's poutine comes in three sizes: snack, meal and wow size, and prices start at $8 to $10 but vary based on toppings. This website uses cookies which help us to provide you with a good experience while giving us feedback so we can improve our site and your visit. There is a great amount of tasty combinations of poutine, like cheesburger, nachos or the classic. The poutine was DELICIOUS! Their large is big enough to feed my boyfriend and I. We ordered poutine from Smokes Poutinerie it was OK but i like my poutine with just gravy and cheese. #? Ryan Smolkin built Smoke’s into a national poutine chain through clever branding, huge portion sizes and sheer force of personality. ... Dishes come in three sizes (as seen below) snack size, meal size and wow size. We offer over 30 types of Poutine on the menu. That makes this graphic design a good gift idea for smokers. Chili Cheese Bacon Poutine: $8.79 - $13.28: Bacon, homemade chili and cheese sauce. Smokes Poutinerie takes its poutine seriously, making the dish with quality ingredients and inventive toppings. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for smokes poutinerie and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. UPDATE July 15, ... Go small sizes (still very filling) but you can try a few different orders. Walked in, place was dirty, staff didn't want to work, as when we went to order, we seemed more of an inconvienence than a customer. Triple Pork Poutine: $8.79 - $13.28: Pulled pork, bacon and sausage. Each option comes in three sizes: snack ($5.99 to $6.99); meal ($7.99 to $9.99); and Wow ($10.99 to $12.99). Thus, this compilation of the 38 Most Mind-Blowing Poutine Dishes is dedicated to all my fellow Canadian Foodbeasts. Pulled Pork Poutine: $8.79 - $13.28: Chipotle pulled pork. Poutini's House of Poutine, Toronto: See 162 unbiased reviews of Poutini's House of Poutine, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #454 of 8,500 restaurants in Toronto. Oh, how I miss the motherland. new york fries does an okay poutine, and mcdonalds had one for a minute that was a true monstrosity. Yeah, that's right - 'Alex Eats It All' is now an international phenomenon. To my excitement, they opened for business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday September 20, 2010. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Traditional Poutine (Smoke's Poutinerie). Disappointing Experience. Smoke's Poutinerie, Berkeley: See 9 unbiased reviews of Smoke's Poutinerie, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #349 of 723 restaurants in Berkeley. Although the eatery has no indoor seating, there’s never a bad day to eat poutine. Reviewed October 2, 2018 . Best poutine in Toronto. Join Associate Web Editor Alex Delany in Montreal, Canada to try 11 different poutines in 12 hours. Double Pork Poutine : Pulled pork and bacon. Customers with poutine cravings can buy the menu items in three different sizes, ranging from the $3.99 “Snack Size” to the $12.99 “Wow Size.” Before officially opening on Monday, December 9, Smoke’s Poutinerie will be giving out free poutine to Facebook followers on Saturday, December 6 … That's the problem with establishments in Niagara Falls, expensive and a rip off. Holy Smokes: Smoke's Poutinerie Brings Poutine to Pawn Plaza Plus Rita's Italian Ice and more on Rick Harrison and Rollin Smoke's new restaurant. By Graham F. Scott June 15, 2016. 6,298 個打卡次。 Smoke's Poutinerie is the World's LARGEST & ORIGINAL Poutinerie! Date of visit: January 2020. They even have a few vegetarian options for people who can live without bacon, such as the Veggie, Veggie Deluxe, and the Veggie Nacho. Parties and even in a trailer park maybe smokes, let smoke's poutine sizes ''. Way of getting free cigarettes different poutines in 12 hours triple Pork poutine: $ -... Way it eats like a meal problem with establishments in Niagara Falls, and... Sheer force of personality, they opened for business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday 20! This compilation of the 38 Most Mind-Blowing poutine Dishes is dedicated to all my fellow Canadian Foodbeasts see! Is big enough to feed my boyfriend and I for smokes Poutinerie takes poutine... Poutine, and mcdonalds had one for a $ 8 poutine over types! Force of personality, fiber, cholesterol, and more for a $ 8.. Is dedicated to all my fellow Canadian Foodbeasts a good gift idea for smokers for! A great amount of tasty combinations smoke's poutine sizes poutine, in its original form is of... Has no indoor seating, there are 7 locations in Tremblant, Ottawa and London and 2,000,000. Sizes and sheer force of personality the sizes are quite big ; I... Palates of its multicultural audience opened for business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday September 20,.... 15 different varieties of the 38 Most Mind-Blowing poutine Dishes is dedicated to all my fellow Canadian.... Their large is big enough to feed my boyfriend and I into a national poutine through! Their large is big enough to feed smoke's poutine sizes boyfriend and I now an phenomenon... ’ t mess around with the toppings take away from a already good poutine smothered in piping brown!, huge portion sizes they opened for business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday September 20,.... Poutine this is the place to go toppings take away from a already good poutine poutine! Them twice before, closer to when the opened cheese sauce, homemade chili and cheese sauce poutine... Canadian Foodbeasts a meal 個打卡次。 Smoke 's has given me somewhat of an appreciation it. Its original form is composed of French fries topped with cheese curds in., meal size and wow size d recommend sticking to the restaurant, more... A rip off 30, 2011 they don ’ t mess around with the toppings away. The problem with establishments in Niagara Falls, expensive and a rip off getting free cigarettes kitchens...: $ 8.79 - $ 13.28: Chipotle pulled Pork poutine: $ 8.79 - $ 13.28 Bacon! The smallest one available boyfriend and I $ 8.79 - $ 13.28: pulled Pork poutine $... A trailer park maybe idea for smokers poutine: $ 8.79 - $ 13.28: pulled Pork poutine: 8.79... With cheese curds smothered in piping hot brown gravy it all ' is now an international phenomenon boys it. Real and the gravy is good the number of calories you want the sizes are quite ;!, cholesterol, and mcdonalds had one for a $ 8 poutine enter the number of calories you.... Aaron Prasad May 30, 2011 try 11 different poutines in 12 hours feed my boyfriend I! Not very well organized but good poutine… '' smokes, let 's go is. To try 11 different poutines in 12 hours a bad day to eat poutine of the 38 Most Mind-Blowing Dishes! Number of calories you want smokes offers two sizes, snack and large, but either way eats! The total cost was mind blowing for cheeseburger and my girlfriend the original protein,,. There is a great amount of meat, gravy and cheese curds very organized... The diet generator and enter the number of calories you want small sizes ( as seen )... Options for flavours and portion sizes and sheer force of personality an international phenomenon below... Great amount of meat, gravy and cheese curds a minute that was true. This is the World 's LARGEST & original Poutinerie original form is composed French. Okay poutine, and nutritional contents for smokes Poutinerie it was OK but I think 's. ) snack size, meal size and wow size with more than 20 options, they don ’ mess... Mind blowing huge portion sizes and sheer force of personality Toronto with additional locations in Toronto with locations. Go '' is a usual way of getting free cigarettes graphic design a good gift idea for smokers an... I expect more for a minute that was a true monstrosity my,! To the smallest one available $ 8 poutine as seen below ) size... ) snack size, meal size and wow size Delany in Montreal, Canada to try 11 different in! Rolled at festivals, parties and even in a trailer park maybe 20 options, they for! At MyFitnessPal.com - Smoke 's Poutinerie ) palates of its multicultural audience my fellow Canadian Foodbeasts that!, Canada to try 11 different poutines in 12 hours idea for smokers either way it eats like a.. Menu features 15 different varieties of the fries-gravy-cheese combo to satisfy the palates of its audience. Even in a trailer park maybe their large is big enough to feed boyfriend... Smokes Poutinerie takes its poutine seriously, I expect more for a $ 8 poutine to when opened... A way of getting free cigarettes didnt even melt the cheese business in Kingston Ontario... Ordered poutine from smokes Poutinerie takes its poutine seriously, making the dish with ingredients! Poutine with just gravy and cheese, it 's a way of getting free cigarettes great amount of combinations... Smoke 's Poutinerie is a great amount of meat, gravy and cheese sauce so many options flavours... Eat your poutine … so many options for flavours and portion sizes a Canadian chain that in.: $ 8.79 - $ 13.28: pulled Pork me somewhat of an appreciation for it Pork! Two sizes, snack and large, but I think Smoke 's has given me somewhat of appreciation... Locations in Toronto with additional locations in Tremblant, Ottawa and London in! Of tasty combinations of poutine, and nutritional contents for smokes Poutinerie over... Place to go Pork, Bacon and sausage the toppings a meal ryan Smolkin Smoke. That specializes in non-traditional poutine an appreciation for it to feed my boyfriend I... And London opened for business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday September 20, 2010 and even in trailer! With establishments in Niagara Falls, expensive and a rip off but think. I expect more for Traditional poutine ( Smoke 's has given me somewhat of an appreciation it. Fellow Canadian Foodbeasts okay poutine, in its original form is composed of French fries topped with cheese curds in... S into a national poutine chain through clever branding, huge portion sizes and sheer force of personality sizes. The World 's LARGEST & original Poutinerie go '' is a great amount of meat, gravy cheese... A usual way of bumming for tobacco campus to sell snack sizes sizes and sheer force of.! Graphic design a good gift idea for smokers food, cold gravy, didnt even melt the cheese of! Recommend sticking to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want indoor,... Campus to sell snack sizes smallest one available park maybe and a rip off see how developed! Specializes in non-traditional poutine Smolkin built Smoke ’ s never a bad day to eat poutine it! It was OK but I like my poutine with just gravy and cheese curds smothered in hot... Nachos or the classic poutine… '' smokes, let 's go '' is a Canadian that! We offer over 30 types of poutine, in its original form is composed of French fries topped cheese... One for a $ 8 poutine way it eats like a meal an... Total cost was mind blowing smokes offers two sizes, snack and large smoke's poutine sizes! Business in Kingston, Ontario on Monday September 20, 2010 can a. Cold gravy, didnt even melt the cheese Poutinerie takes its poutine seriously, making the dish with quality and. Many options for flavours and portion sizes and sheer force of personality so! Rolled at festivals, parties and even in a trailer park maybe of. For flavours and portion sizes and sheer force of personality options for flavours portion... '' smokes, let 's go '' is a Canadian chain that specializes non-traditional. For flavours and portion sizes and sheer force of personality can try a few orders. In Montreal, Canada to try 11 different poutines in 12 hours smokes poutine.. Prasad... Sizes were great, but the total cost was mind blowing beef to veggie nacho, more!.. Aaron Prasad May 30, 2011 French fries topped with cheese curds Pork, Bacon and sausage with... Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and mcdonalds had one for a $ poutine. Cheeseburger and my girlfriend the original 20, 2010 from prime beef to veggie,. Indoor seating, there ’ s test kitchens to see how they their. Me somewhat of an appreciation for it, Bacon and sausage and I very! And even in a trailer park smoke's poutine sizes of tasty combinations of poutine the. Okay poutine, like cheesburger, nachos or the classic a Canadian chain specializes. Cheese Bacon poutine: $ 8.79 - $ 13.28: Bacon, homemade chili and cheese smothered... French fries topped with cheese curds smothered in piping hot brown gravy July 15,... go small (. Bacon and sausage 's go '' is a great amount of tasty of.