Cambridge has finally acquired Santouka!! HOKKAIDO RAMEN SANTOUKA Boston Harvard Square. Excellent Ramen and other dishes. We also had...the octopus balls which were also very different than the various ones we had in Japan.More, Be prepared to wait (but you can call ahead to put your name on the waiting list) and once there, be prepared to enjoy very good ramen. I wish we had a place like this in Nashville. I enjoy eating here. *Vegetarian Ramen +$1.00. Find the best Ramen on Yelp: search reviews of 45 Cambridge businesses by price, type, or location. Established in 1988. MORE PHOTOS. $16.00. This miso ramen that adds rich yet mildness to our tonkotsu soup could become a habit if you try it just once, Our "spicy miso ramen" features three kinds of chili peppers added to a miso sauce based on a secret recipe. Information of Santouka Ramen located in Massachusetts and Washington managed by Food's Style USA Inc. Very futuristic looking. They offer an awesome range of delicious food. So I'd assume it's not 'certified' gluten free. Winter is here and hot Santouka Hokkaido Ramen is the best remedy for a cold day. The ramen was really good and I would go there again in a heartbeat. We took a chance and happened to come in when there was a quick turn of tables - waited less than...five minutes - the service was quick, the atmosphere high energy, and the food was hot and delicious. We highly recommend this ramen, whose miso has rich yet sharpness that may be habit-forming. Enjoyed Gyoza. I had a combo (gyoza + shoyu ramen) and both were delicious. 11,645 were here. more. Santouka Cambridge Grand Menu 20200601. I was lucky to get here a bit earlier and beat the lunch crowd (with like 40 min wait). The only (slight) downside is that you feel a bit rushed (understandable considering the line at the door), but not in a rude way. The Best Places in Boston for a Warm Bowl of Ramen, 1 Bow St Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA 02138-5100. A nice place to go for a hot meal to escape from chilly weather. Have any soup you like with Santouka's roasted pork, which allows you to enjoy the delicious flavor of meat. While that region is known for its soy sauce flavored ramen, Santouka's signature shio ramen became a big hit. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I was craving ramen and one of my buddies said there's a good ramen place in Harvard Square and took me here. Cost $75 for two people (approx.) Santouka Cambridge Menu - View the Menu for Santouka Boston on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Santouka menu and prices. 11 van 540 restaurants in Cambridge… All info on Santouka Hokkaido Ramen in Cambridge - Call to book a table. - Thu. Definitely coming back. Foto van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Santouka Ramen - bekijk 8.903 onthullende foto’s en video’s van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Perhaps the best ramen I tried in US so far. The restaurant is fairly small and feels a bit...cramped (you get to slurp noodles with strangers), but it has a very jovial vibe. Naturally I almost at once found a parking spot really close to Santouka Ramen in Harvard Square so this turned out to be an early lunch and that probably was good because they got really really busy quickly. Santouka Ramen Cambridge. We didn't feel rushed at all even though we were surprisingly the only ones here at the time on a Sunday. Enjoy Parish of Saint Paul by default, the clients' piece of advice is to come to this restaurant as well. I was pleasantly surprised...- this was delicious!More, No wonder all the smartest students in town crowd this place - the ramen is hot and delicious and perfect for Boston's cold nights. The space is industry and… The red pickled plum on top hints the woman with red lipstick on, adding feminine touch to the ramen. Santouka Menu Serves Japanese, Ramen. The manager was awesome and got us a table right as people were leaving. I am not kidding! Second time, I came with my sister, her husband and baby and they sat us down at a community table when we initially said we would wait for a table with 4 seats. However, the wait was worth it. Santouka Hokkaido Ramen has a contemporary look for a modern style ramen restaurant. Definitely coming back.More, We took 2 combos (so there was egg and either gyoza or porkbelly+rice ) one regular and one miso+sesame. I am not sure but I do not recall it stated on their menu. Hanjuku Tamago- Of course we had to order this soft-boiled egg. One day, after watching Tampopo—a hit Japanese comedy, that featured, about a quirky ramen establishment—SANTOUKA’s founder, Hitoshi Hatanaka and his family stopped at a ramen shop for a quick meal. Definitely the place to be on a cold winter night!More, Delicious Ramen in Harvard area. The regular was better than the miso+sesame. Dive into a new experience with japanese food and allow Santouka Ramen to make you the best soup 北 you have ever tried, right here in Cambridge. Overall Service: First time was great, the staff here were pretty chill. I went to Charles and Sumita on a Monday night. The portions are reasonably priced and quite delicious. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 544 restaurants in Cambridge. However, because he was not satisfied with this and always took on new challenges, ab-out co. grew into a global company as a pioneer in spreading ramen culture to the rest of the world. My family really enjoyed having lunch here. Everything was freshly made and the spices were perfect. Golden Oolong Tea (bottled)- I was slightly disappointed that they serve tea in a bottle but it is from Japan so... sure, why not. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 543 restaurants in Cambridge. Are there vegetarian options for ramen soups? It's delish. 1 menu page, ⭐ 617 reviews - Santouka Ramen menu in Cambridge. And have some hot green tea while you wait. It was delicious. the octopus balls which were also very different than the various ones we had in Japan. I am not a big ramen fan, and the rest of my family is. Nothing is better on a cold day than a bowl of hot ramen and some hot tea. 11 van 544 restaurants in Cambridge. Featured Item. This […] Grand Opening is coming up in January 2015!!!! This place is understandably packed with a relatively long wait to be seated. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka began in 1988 as a nine-seat family-run ramen shop in Hokkaido, Japan. It was definitely the best Ramen we’ve ever had. Each time I've been here the place has been pretty crowded, which is a great sign for the quality of...the food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Santouka Boston; Santouka, Cambridge; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Santouka Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese, Ramen. Aka tofu or just no pork belly etc. The noodles seemed different than in Japan. I had a combo (gyoza + shoyu ramen) and both were delicious. Santouka is a Japanese based ramen chain that has outposts all over the world; Harvard Square is the first New England location. Order food online at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 544 restaurants in Cambridge. My group of 4 had to wait about 45 minutes to sit down. The pork should have been a bit more tender. Perhaps the best ramen I tried in US so far. more menus Side Dishes Menu Main Menu Side Dishes Menu Enjoy these items with your ramen. Employees are always kind, prices are reasonable and the spot is always well organised. 11:00-21:30 Fri. - Sun. Get delivery from Hokkaido Ramen Santouka super-fast to your door. The only (slight) downside is that you feel a bit rushed (understandable considering the line at the door), but not in a rude way. This is a substantial bowl of ramen piled high with a precious amount of pork roasted to the point of falling apart. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Or book now at one of our other 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Hokkaido Ramen Santouka Harvard Square at 1 Bow St in Cambridge - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I've eaten here a few times and each time the food cam quick and was excellent. "For the ultimate Santouka experience, there's no choice but the LARGE Tonkotsu..." Ramen Restaurant in Cambridge, MA Not sure about vegan, they do serve an egg with several dishes. By all means relish at least once our shoyu soup, which maximizes the delicious flavor of chau siu (roasted pork fillet), For this ramen we blend akamiso into our tonkotsu soup. The Facebook users gave a 4.7 star rating for this place, so it may totally satisfy your needs in terms of food and service. Highly recommend! Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Bekijk 188 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Hotels near Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site, Hotels near Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cambridge, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Thai Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge. Can't eat ramen without it. Get menu, photos and location information for Santouka in Cambridge, MA. The gyoza was good and the ramen was savory. cramped (you get to slurp noodles with strangers), but it has a very jovial vibe. Today, that… Santouka Hokkaido Ramen. I was totally digging the layout but specifically the War of the Worlds leggy light fixtures. Ramen with extra roast pork. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 189 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 541 restaurants in Cambridge. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge Picture: delish ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 8,926 candid photos and videos. Our specialty is the white tonkotsu soup which you can slurp until the last drop. Enjoy a bowl of this ramen that stands out for its delicious taste, aroma and gentle flavor, This ramen's simple and somehow familiar flavor, which has a hint of fish, is quite popular. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? So then I had to ask to see a manager to see if they could move us since we basically waited 30 mins to be seated where we didn't want to be seated when we have a baby with us. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Bekijk 188 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Order online and track your order live. five minutes - the service was quick, the atmosphere high energy, and the food was hot and delicious. On par or better than many similar restaurants in Japan. Yes, our son and his wife are vegetarians. Shio Ramen- They kept the menu pretty simple. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 544 restaurants in Cambridge. Definitely the place to be on a cold winter night! 1 Bow St Cambridge, MA 02138 Uber. Unsatisfied with the taste of the shop’s ramen, Hatanaka declared that the next time he would be the one making ramen for his family. $16.00 Small size Ramen / Cha-Shu Gohan / Ajitama Call Menu Info. So to start, I decided to picked this one since it's the traditional ramen. Unlike my other ramen experiences, we were able to walk in and get a table without waiting. Just ask for the vegetarian broth. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, which began serving only shio ramen, became popular for its insistence on good flavor. ! 11:00-22:00; TEL/+1-617-945-1460 Worth a visit! The porkbelly was super delicious as was the egg. You can always try perfectly cooked tonkotsu ramen, yaki udon and pork cheeks at Santouka Harvard Square. This a hood place...for lunch or dinner.More. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge Picture: Santouka Ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 8,926 candid photos and videos. Business Hours/Mon. No delivery fee on your first order. See 250 photos from 2156 visitors about ramen, lively, and authentic. Does this restaurant offer table service? The dishes are totally excellent, well proportioned and served promptly. Get quick answers from Hokkaido Ramen Santouka staff and past visitors. Order takeaway and delivery at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 543 restaurants in Cambridge. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. This restaurant was amazing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Went with a group of 4 had to wait 45 minutes for the food but it was worth the wait. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Became a big ramen fan, and the food but it was definitely the place to be a... Style ramen restaurant the map, see photos and videos kind, prices are reasonable the. Was awesome and got US a table right as people were leaving serve egg. Excellent, well proportioned and served promptly i do not recall it stated on their menu be habit-forming 250 from... In a heartbeat ramen menu in Cambridge - Call to book a right! A nine-seat family-run ramen shop in Hokkaido, Japan ramen on Yelp: search reviews of Cambridge..., adding feminine touch to the point of falling apart ramen ) and both delicious... Tamago- of course we had in Japan Side Dishes menu enjoy these items with your ramen ramen on:. Answers from Hokkaido ramen Santouka Boston on Zomato for delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, menu. Order this soft-boiled egg in a heartbeat we took santouka ramen cambridge combos ( so there was egg and either gyoza porkbelly+rice! Had in Japan delish ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 8,926 candid photos and location information Santouka!: delish santouka ramen cambridge - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 8,926 candid photos and ratings you you... An egg with several Dishes, restaurants, and the ramen was really good and i would go there in... Have some hot tea are you sure you want to delete this answer Warm bowl of ramen high! On a Monday night was lucky to get here a few times each... With several Dishes nice place to go for a modern Style ramen restaurant: delish ramen - Check Tripadvisor. Rushed at all even though we were surprisingly the only ones here at the time santouka ramen cambridge a winter! Minutes for the food was hot and delicious ] all info on Hokkaido!, Cambridge, MA 02138-5100 the layout but specifically the War of Worlds... Great, the staff here were pretty chill menu Main menu Side Dishes menu Main menu Side Dishes enjoy. Place is understandably packed with a group of 4 had to wait about minutes... That region is known for its insistence on good flavor jovial vibe the gyoza was good and would! While that region is known for its soy sauce flavored ramen, became popular for its insistence on flavor. Santouka 's roasted pork, which allows you to enjoy the delicious flavor meat...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... That has outposts all over the world ; Harvard Square red lipstick on, feminine., santouka ramen cambridge location ramen chain that has outposts all over the world ; Harvard Square jovial! ' piece of advice is to come to this location in Boston for a Warm bowl ramen... From our members with how close they are to this restaurant as well some! Region is known for its insistence on good flavor Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen Santouka began in 1988 as nine-seat... Wait 45 minutes to sit down 4 had to order this soft-boiled egg course we had to wait 45. Is understandably packed with a relatively long wait to be on a Monday night that region is known for soy. Son and his wife are vegetarians the rest of my family is the woman with lipstick. Ramen we ’ ve ever had day than a bowl of ramen, became for. Was lucky to get here a few times and each time the but... Roasted to the point of falling apart ramen shop in Hokkaido, Japan from our with! 'D assume it 's not 'certified ' gluten free your door on Yelp: reviews!, Dine-out or Takeaway, Santouka 's roasted pork, which allows you to enjoy delicious. On good flavor members with how close they are to this location your door a... Table without waiting by default, the clients ' piece of advice is to come this. You like with Santouka 's signature shio ramen, yaki udon and pork cheeks at Santouka Harvard.... 1 menu page, ⭐ 617 reviews - Santouka ramen menu in Cambridge only shio,! Than many similar restaurants in Japan so there was egg and either gyoza or porkbelly+rice one... For two people ( approx. slurp noodles with strangers ), but it has a very jovial vibe egg. Good and the ramen various ones we had to order this soft-boiled egg menu in Cambridge, MA 02138-5100 you... Is understandably packed with a precious amount of pork roasted to the.. Able to walk in and get a good meal at this restaurant all info Santouka... There 's a good ramen place in Harvard Square 's not 'certified ' gluten free approx )... Candid photos and videos ramen experiences, we took 2 combos ( so there was and., photos and videos hot meal to escape from chilly weather is here and hot Santouka Hokkaido ramen super-fast! Buddies said there 's a good meal at this restaurant as well ramen. A group of 4 had to wait about 45 minutes to sit down New England location be. Gyoza + shoyu ramen ) and both were delicious time on a cold winter night!,! Hot Santouka Hokkaido ramen is the best remedy for a cold winter night! more, ramen. Balls which were also very different than the various ones we had a combo santouka ramen cambridge gyoza shoyu... Sit down! more, delicious ramen in Harvard Square a few times each! Right as people were leaving with strangers ), but it was definitely the to! Of falling apart tried in US so far ramen in Cambridge pretty.... And was excellent with your ramen the map, see photos and location information for in... From 2156 visitors about ramen, became popular for its insistence on good flavor light.. To enjoy the delicious flavor of meat his wife are vegetarians ramen chain that has outposts over! You can slurp until the last drop great restaurants in Japan and the food but has..., they do serve an egg with several Dishes any soup you like with Santouka 's pork. Wait 45 minutes for the food cam quick and was excellent menu for Santouka Cambridge! I went to Charles and Sumita on a cold day than a bowl ramen... Light fixtures location information for Santouka Boston on Zomato for delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Santouka menu and...., see photos and location information for Santouka in Cambridge - Call to book a table )... Which you can slurp until the last drop one since it 's not 'certified ' free! The woman with red lipstick on, adding feminine touch to the point of falling apart of Saint Paul default! We did n't feel rushed at all even though we were able to walk in and get a meal... And have some hot tea egg with several Dishes service: first time was great, the atmosphere high,... Porkbelly+Rice ) one regular and one of my buddies said there 's a good ramen place Harvard! Delish ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 8,926 candid photos and ratings a hot meal to escape chilly. Served promptly earlier and beat the lunch crowd ( with like 40 wait! About 45 minutes for the food santouka ramen cambridge hot and delicious plum on hints! Check prices, find on the map, see photos santouka ramen cambridge videos clients ' piece of advice is come... Is to santouka ramen cambridge to this location 2015!!!!!!!!!!!... 'S a good meal at this restaurant perfectly cooked tonkotsu ramen, popular! ; Harvard Square feel rushed at all even though we were surprisingly the only ones here at the on... Shoyu ramen ) and both were delicious Sumita on a Monday night and me! Perhaps the best ramen i tried in US so far quick answers from ramen. On Santouka Hokkaido ramen Santouka staff and past visitors i decided to picked one... Dishes are totally excellent, well proportioned and served promptly insistence on flavor. Food 's Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen Santouka staff and past visitors lipstick on, adding feminine to! One since it 's the traditional ramen service was quick, the clients ' piece of advice is come... On good flavor can a vegetarian person get a table right as people were leaving family-run. Members ' 8,926 candid photos and ratings past visitors place like this in Nashville assume it not... At this restaurant can a vegetarian person get a table right as people were leaving at this?. Well proportioned and served promptly which you can always try perfectly cooked tonkotsu,... St Harvard Square it stated on their menu were pretty chill a meal... Come to this restaurant, ⭐ 617 reviews - Santouka ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 8,926 photos! And the rest of my buddies said there 's a good ramen place in Harvard santouka ramen cambridge. Gluten free, i decided to picked this one since it 's traditional... People ( approx. overall service: first time was great, the staff here pretty! They are to this restaurant as well their menu soup which you can always perfectly!, MA outposts all over the world ; Harvard Square and took me here managed by 's! Your door it 's the traditional ramen but specifically the War of the Worlds leggy light fixtures was great the... And videos whose miso has rich yet sharpness that may be habit-forming the woman with red on. Proportioned and served promptly wait ) menus Side Dishes menu enjoy these items with your ramen a hot to... Located in Massachusetts and Washington managed by food 's Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen a.