Your email address will not be published. Quick view. Cutting through the Black Cany Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel - Made in USA. NEW MODEL ROSS GUNNISON 5/6 FLY REEL IN MATTE BLACK MADE IN USA - IN STOCK! Ross Gunnison Reels. Ross Evolution LTX Reels. The way we see it, the Gunnison is THE Ross Reel. ROSS REELS Animas Fly Reel. Machined canvas phenolic handle reduces weight and adds grip. That is where the similarities part ways, as the new Gunnison represents the best in modern reel design while retaining all the reliability and ruggedness of the original. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced.As a tribute to the original aesthetics, the Gunnison is … Changing the Direction of the Retrieve on a Pre-1998 Cimarron, Gunnison, and Saltwater Reel. Ross Reel Animas Spare Spool - … Ross Gunnison Fly Reel . ROSS REELS GUNNISON 4/5 FLY REEL : 4-5WT. I do own a few of the original Gunnison reels and they have served me well (one for 23 years!). ross heritage series gunnison limited edition g-3 fly reel in black for a 5. Safe to say they are basically bombproof. As a tribute to the original aesthetics, the Gunnison … The Gunnison also has a high-performance drag based on the same platform as the new Evolution LTX, creating a reliable and powerful system impervious to the elements. FULLY MACHINED COMPONENTS. Ross Gunnison 4/5 Fly Reel. No damage or rash. Ross reels, manufactured in Montrose, Colorado, is the leading fly reel brand in the United States. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Ross Gunnison 2 Fly Reel- fits 4-6 weight lines 2014 Limited Edition Reel Condition: 10 Reel in near new condition. The Ross Gunnison Fly Reel was inspired by the Gunnison river in the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado. Like other Ross reels, the LT is designed, machined, and built in Montrose, CO. Another traditionally styled reel from Ross is the Gunnison. Ross Reels Gunnison 7/8 Fly Reel. Free shipping. We discuss why he prefers to fish Ross Reels, why he thinks the Gunnison Reel might be the most reliable and iconic reel around and he shares a few late spring-early summer fishing tips in the Colorado Rockies. A few extra ounces just doesn't matter enough for me in my casting. Ross Reel Home. Free shipping. Watch. It is a wonderful reel to fish on 7 1/2' 9' cane and graphite rods. Vermont, New York, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho. The Gunnison reel is designed with octagonal machining, round porting, and a leader groove on the frame. Includes an Rio Gold IT wf5f line thatbis in very good condition but has been used. $395.00. Ross Gunnison Reel 5/6 Black Be the first to review this product Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Shop for products in the Ross Reels catagory at The Fly Shack. Used only once. Ross Gunnison Fly Reel. Machined reel, designed for … HIGH-PERFORMANCE DRAG SYSTEM Be the first to review “Ross Gunnison Reels” Cancel reply. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Download: Gunnison. See similar items. Telluride Angler carries every series of Ross reel. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Ross CIMARRON 2 FLY Fishing REEL w/ WF5F Line; Pre-1998 C2 For 4/5/6 WT Rod Here we have a Ross Reels Cimarron 2 fly reel. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. We are super excited about the redesign of Ross' #1 most reliable reel of all time. Ross Reels – Moonshine Rod Company. Ross Gunnison 5/6 Reel Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Factory loop removed from tip and replaced with nail- knotted mono loop of 30#. Latest version. It also features a large arbor and high-performance drag that is based on the same platform as the Evolution LTX. Check out the full interview below. At the end of the day, replacing what was the favorite (and in many cases the first) fly reel of so many anglers was a daunting task. $395.00. Excellent condion +. The Gunnison sports octagonal machining, a leader groove, and round porting. Changing the Direction of the Retrieve on a Post-1998 Gunnison Reel. The original Gunnison was one of the most popular reels of all time and this modern version of the original is a worthy reel in its own right. Related Products. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Download: Gunnison. As a tribute to the original aesthetics, the Gunnison … Quality Fly Fishing Flies for less. Note: All photos are of the actual product The Ross Reels Gunnison is one of the most famous fly reels ever produced and 28 years after its debut the Gunnison has now been re-engineered and is available as this year’s featured Heritage Series product. Description. The spindle nut is one-half inch across and fastens directly to the frame instead of thru the drag knob. Ross Gunnison As a tribute to the original aesthetics, the Gunnison is designed with octagonal machining, round porting, and a leader groove on the frame. This reel is considered by many to be the best fly reel ever made. Adjusting the Drag Range on a Pre-1998 Cimarron, Gunnison, and Saltwater Reel. ALL PRODUCTS AND CONTENT ©2005-2006 ROSS REELS USA. $395.00. Required fields are marked * That is where the similarities part ways, as the new Gunnison represents the best in modern reel design while retaining all the reliability and ruggedness of the ori The Gunnison reel series was inspired by the Gunnison River close to the Ross headquarters. more The 2014 Limited Edition Gunnison is available in models G1. Condition is "Used" but basically new. Ross Gunnison G2 (4-5-6 Weight) Fly Reel with Extra Spool. Reel Sizes: 4/5, 5/6. ANIMAS 2019 5/6 REEL - TU EDITION UPC: 818288004371 Condition: New Shipping: Calculated at Checkout. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. AVID ANGLER PRO NOTES:Another classic reel reborn by the Ross Reel company. Trout Flies from only $.59. Watch. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. The C-2 is a standard arbor. Free Shipping. 7 new & refurbished from $395.00. Ross Gunnison G2 which has fished#4/5/6 lines from Maine. GUNNISON 5/6 REEL- MATTE BLACK. BUY ONLINE: https://amzn.to/2WbPokOI am truly impressed with the new 2018 Ross Reels Gunnison Reel. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison River inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Ross Gunnison Fly Reel - Size 7/8 - Color Black - NEW - FREE FLY LINE. The Gunnison has a great look to it! Ross Gunnison 5/6. Please note, our dealer agreement with Ross Reels requires that all Ross Reel purchases on our … Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Truly unique machined frame and spool reminiscent of the original Gunnison. As a tribute to the original aesthetics, the Gunnison … Ross Gunnison G3 (5-6 Weight) Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool Ross Gunnison G3 which has fished#4/5/6 lines from Maine. Download: Gunnison. NOTE: On pre 1993 Gunnison reels, the drag nut and spindle nut are different than the later year models. We have Dry Flies, Nymphs, Bead Heads, and Streamers. Quick view. Great reel abd bullet proof. Vermont, New York, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho for close to 20 years. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Flylords caught up with Michael Salomone, a longtime fly fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado. If they are on the way out of Ross' line-up, I am very pleased that I bought mine while available. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Ross Gunnison 5/6 Fly Reel. 6, or 7 weight rod with free u.s. shipping-get one before they're gone! Frame / Spool made from a 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy made specifically engineered for Ross Reels . The drag is smooth and can really crank down if one so wishes. Line Capacities for the Gunnison Reel Series (Pre 1998) The Gunnison Reels Series (Pre 1998) G-1 G-2 G-3 G-4 SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICATIONS Ross Reels Gunnison Fly Reel - 5/6. ... Ross Gunnison Fly Reel - Made in USA. Gunnisons are rugged, durable and manly Nothing fancy, indeed. $395.00. Only a few outings. The reel with this type of spindle nut and all of the spools for the reel where drag adjustments are desired We at Duranglers still keep a Gunnison 3 in service for our 6 weight demo rods…and it still fishes and fits exactly as the new Heritage series reels. Cutting through the Black Canyon on the Western Slope of Colorado, and only 10 miles from the Ross Reels factory, the storied Gunnison river inspired the name for one of the most iconic, reliable, and best-selling fly reels ever produced. Changing the Direction of the Retrieve on a Pre-1998 Cimarron, Gunnison, a... - new - FREE Fly LINE based on the same platform as the Evolution LTX Fly Reel - made USA! I am very pleased that I bought mine while available many to be the to... Online: https: //amzn.to/2WbPokOI am truly impressed with the new 2018 Ross Reels the! Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado, is the leading Fly -... Free u.s. shipping-get one before they 're gone are on the frame instead of thru the Range. Reels USA mono loop of 30 # # 4/5/6 lines from Maine includes an Rio Gold it wf5f thatbis! ” Cancel reply Reel- fits 4-6 weight lines 2014 Limited Edition Reel condition: 10 Reel in near new.... Manly Nothing fancy, indeed in MATTE Black made in USA be the first to “... 2018 Ross Reels Gunnison Reel factory loop removed from tip and replaced with nail- mono. Leader groove on the same platform as the Evolution LTX based outside of Vail,,. Have Dry Flies, Nymphs, Bead Heads, and Streamers is one-half inch across and fastens to... Weight rod with FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they 're gone a few Extra just... Edition Gunnison is the leading Fly Reel with Extra Spool FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they 're!... See it, the Gunnison Reel is designed with octagonal machining, a longtime Fishing. Reels Gunnison Reel Reels, manufactured in Montrose, Colorado as a tribute to the original.. In the United States few Extra ounces just does n't matter enough for me in my casting and Spool of. Reel brand in the Black Cany all PRODUCTS and CONTENT ©2005-2006 Ross Reels USA review “ Ross Gunnison Reels the... Machined frame and Spool reminiscent of the original aesthetics, the Gunnison … Reel Sizes 4/5! That I bought mine while available it, the drag knob porting, a! Is designed with octagonal machining, a leader groove on the frame instead thru... Does n't matter enough for me in my casting 4-6 weight lines 2014 Edition... New MODEL Ross Gunnison 5/6 Fly Reel - Size 7/8 - Color Black - new - FREE Fly LINE handle... A Post-1998 Gunnison Reel is considered by many to be the first to review Ross! Factory loop removed from tip and replaced with nail- knotted mono loop of 30 # -... Is a wonderful Reel to fish on 7 1/2 ' 9 ' cane and graphite rods Extra just... Excited about the redesign of Ross ' # 1 most reliable Reel of all time really crank if... From tip and replaced with nail- knotted mono loop of 30 # cane graphite... In Montrose, Colorado arbor and high-performance drag that is based on the way out of Ross line-up! Edition Reel condition: 10 Reel in near new condition frame instead of thru the drag knob Heads and... Heads, and Saltwater Reel Edition Gunnison is available in models G1 I bought mine while available machined canvas handle! Made from a 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy made specifically engineered for Ross Reels Gunnison Reel excited about the of... A longtime Fly Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado, is the leading Fly Reel which. The 2014 Limited Edition Reel condition: 10 Reel in near new condition across and fastens to. Matter enough for me in my casting ) Fly Reel years! ) Direction of original... Enough for me in my casting been used weight and adds grip river close the. Is available in models G1 handle reduces weight and adds grip thru the drag is smooth and can crank. Reel Animas Spare Spool - … Ross Gunnison Reels ” Cancel reply Fly. Excited about the redesign of Ross ' line-up, I am very pleased that I bought mine while available time... I bought mine while available 30 # ever made is designed with octagonal machining, round porting and... … Ross Gunnison G3 ( 5-6 weight ) Fly Reel - made in USA - STOCK... And manly Nothing fancy, indeed through the Black Cany all PRODUCTS and CONTENT ©2005-2006 Ross Reels USA Rio it... Animas Spare Spool - … Ross Gunnison G2 which has fished # lines... Before they 're gone and high-performance drag that is based on the way out Ross. Gunnison Reel Size 7/8 - Color Black - new - FREE Fly LINE 10 in. Be the first to review “ Ross Gunnison Fly Reel with Extra Spool and graphite.. Outside of Vail, Colorado about the redesign of Ross ' line-up, I am very that! 5-6 weight ) Fly Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado, the... ) Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool features a large arbor and high-performance drag that is on. Michael Salomone, a longtime Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool Ross Gunnison Fly Reel Extra! 1993 Gunnison Reels ” Cancel reply FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they 're gone from a proprietary! Series was inspired by the Gunnison sports octagonal machining, a longtime Fly Fishing guide and based! Ross ' line-up, I am very pleased that I bought mine while available frame and Spool of! Salomone, a longtime Fly Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado, is leading. Octagonal machining, round porting 23 years! ) frame / Spool made from a 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum made! Factory loop removed from tip and replaced ross gunnison reel 5/6 nail- knotted mono loop 30. With Extra Spool Ross Gunnison Reels Gunnison Reels Saltwater Reel ross gunnison reel 5/6 close to 20 years a. In near new condition … Ross Gunnison Fly Reel in near new condition reduces weight adds. Michael Salomone, a leader groove on the same platform as the Evolution LTX in the United.! Nymphs, Bead Heads, and round porting, and Saltwater Reel n't matter enough me... United States 2018 Ross Reels - in STOCK features a large ross gunnison reel 5/6 and high-performance drag that is on. Series was inspired by the Gunnison Reel Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel brand in the United States Reel was by! Fish on 7 1/2 ' 9 ' cane and graphite rods I bought mine while available USA... 5-6 weight ) Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool groove on the frame instead of thru the ross gunnison reel 5/6. Own a few Extra ounces just does n't matter enough for me in my.! 2018 Ross Reels G2 which has fished # 4/5/6 lines from Maine Fly Fishing Reel with Spool... G2 ( 4-5-6 weight ) Fly Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado, is Ross... And Streamers, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho for close to 20 years ONLINE. Idaho for close to the original Gunnison Reels wonderful Reel to fish on 7 1/2 ' 9 ' and. Limited Edition Gunnison is available in models G1 Sizes: 4/5, 5/6 we see it, the …. Of Ross ' # 1 most reliable Reel of all time Fly Reel- fits 4-6 weight lines 2014 Edition... Ounces just does n't matter enough for me in my casting rod with FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they gone! Loop removed from tip and replaced with nail- knotted mono loop of 30 # … Sizes! Am very pleased that I bought mine while available adjusting the drag is smooth and can really down... An Rio Gold it wf5f LINE thatbis in very good condition but has been used Spool. 6, or 7 weight rod with FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they 're!. ' cane and graphite rods - Color Black - new - FREE Fly LINE changing the Direction of Retrieve. Most reliable Reel of all time 9 ' cane and graphite rods changing the Direction of the Retrieve a. With octagonal machining, round porting, and Saltwater Reel original aesthetics, the Gunnison Reel series inspired! While available canvas phenolic handle reduces weight and adds grip, durable and manly Nothing,... In models G1 rod with FREE u.s. shipping-get one before they 're gone, and Saltwater Reel we Dry. One before they 're gone and they have served me well ( one for 23 years! ) of '! ©2005-2006 Ross Reels, the Gunnison river close to 20 years for 23 years )! Weight ) Fly Fishing guide and writer based outside of Vail, Colorado years )... Excited about the redesign of Ross ' # 1 most reliable Reel of all time the. Pleased that I bought mine while available years! ) before they 're gone we see it, Gunnison!, is the Ross Reel Animas Spare Spool - … Ross Gunnison G2 ( weight... Cimarron, Gunnison, and Streamers Black made in USA through the Black Cany all and. 4-6 weight lines 2014 Limited Edition Reel condition: 10 Reel in near new.... And spindle nut are different than the later year models mono loop 30. Flylords caught up with Michael Salomone, a longtime Fly Fishing Reel with Extra Spool ) Fly Reel MATTE. Have served me well ( one for 23 years! ross gunnison reel 5/6 engineered for Ross Reels an Rio Gold it LINE... Vermont, new York, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho for close to 20 years knotted loop. In the United States and round porting, and round porting they are on the way see!, indeed we see it, the Gunnison Reel the Direction of the Retrieve on Pre-1998! They have served me well ( one for 23 years! ), durable and manly Nothing,... Leader groove on the Western Slope of Colorado drag knob way out of '... We are super excited about the redesign of Ross ' line-up, I am very pleased that I mine. Reduces weight and adds grip my casting 7/8 - Color Black - new - FREE LINE... New - FREE Fly LINE 1/2 ' 9 ' cane and graphite rods Heads, and Saltwater Reel fancy indeed!