Our new Colorado takes it to the next level. LT trims commonly have features and pricing that rank in between the base LS models and the higher-end LTZ, Sport or SS models. These reels beg to ask the question, “Do you really need a disc drag on a trout reel?” Our answer is, we caught a lot of trout for decades before a disc drag was ever found on trout reels. Ross Fly Reels and Fly Rods are recognized as some of the best in the world. While we I'm also really into the fact that it doesn't weight a ton and compliments a lightweight rod extremely well. } catch(e){ 0 : e.thumbh; Phone (973) 244-5990 info@tightlinesflyfishing.com. The Ross reel lineup is headlined by the Evolution Series. The all new Colorado LT reel from Ross Reels, in Montrose, Colorado, is one of the simplest modern fly reels ever made. e.gw : [e.gw]; ROSS Evolution-R Salt Fly Reel $446.25 - $795.00 See Options. sl; SPECTRUM reels are offered in a 3/4 and 5/6 (both $249) and a 7/8 and 9/10 (both $299). Styling & Craftsmanship: In a nutshell this reel is extremely simple. Ross; Sage; TFO; Tibor; Wetfly; Show 11 more. Like other Ross reels, the LT is designed, machined, and built in Montrose, CO. Price Match var pw = document.getElementById(e.c).parentNode.offsetWidth, gtag('js', new Date()); Our new Colorado takes it to the next level. 0 : e.tabh; 138 West 280 South The folks over at Ross Reels have this to say about the LT “A reel that allows you to focus on your passion and your surroundings, wherever the river may take you.” I hope that proves to be the case. Ross Colorado LT Fly Reel. Self-lubricating, synthetic drag systems that never need maintenance - Fully anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color - Quick release locking spool - Easy LH/RH retrieve conversion - Exposed spool rim for palming- Saltwater approved- Guaranteed for Life! The Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click pawl reels. Styling & Craftsmanship: In a nutshell this reel is extremely simple. […], With each passing year, fly rod manufacturers, continue to push the boundaries of manufacturing fine fly rods. e.thumbhide = e.thumbhide===undefined ? If you do find yourself tangled up with a big fish the LT has got you covered in the form of a large palming surface. The Ross Reel Company, Since 1973 - Made in U.S.A. and now Ross is Worldwide. View All Products, Contact Info newh = Math.max(e.mh,window.innerHeight); This thoroughly updated design brings a beautiful aesthetic defined by aerodynamic shapes and surfaces. This thoroughly updated design brings a beautiful aesthetic defined by aerodynamic shapes and surfaces. What you see is what you get. if(e.layout==="fullscreen" || e.l==="fullscreen") e.tabw = e.tabhide>=pw ? ! The Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click pawl reels. The LT is a beautiful combination of traditional style and contemporary innovation. No Drag Adjustment: This is the biggest downside to this little gem. If you can’t stop the fish with that, good luck, you are most likely going to have to run down stream. That by no means is an indication that I don’t take care of my gear. Customer Service: Ross ROSS San Miguel ... ROSS Colorado Fly Reel $335.00 See Options. e.gh : e.el; ROSS Animas Fly Reels $243.75 - $325.00 See Options. e.tabw = e.tabw===undefined ? I am not the most mobile guy, so chances are I am not doing a river runs through it impression any time soon. 138 West 280 South }; e.thumbw = e.thumbw===undefined ? Ross Colorado LT. 0 : parseInt(e.mh,0); Sage Click 0/1/2 Fly Reel $280.00. e.gh : [e.gh]; Looking at the specs on this family of reels I continue to be blown away by the attention to detail on this little reel. The Ross Colorado LT is machined and created in the United States, using the same click and pawl drag system found on the original models. Legal Information         When paired with the right rod this reel can handle just about any situation. Harkening back to the Colorado™, our original click and pawl reel, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. Right-Handed; Left-Handed; Sealed Drag; Quick-Release Spool; Case; Extra Spool; More Filters. ix = 0, e.thumbh = e.thumbhide>=pw ? This innovative material is found in the handles of high-end custom knives and also has the very useful property of increasing grip when wet. Besides, the reel is covered by a lifetime warranty from Ross. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 total parts, all designed, machined, and assembled right here in the USA in Montrose, Colorado. This reel is as bare bones as you can get. Ross Animas 5/6 Fly Reel $325.00. Under $25; $50 - $75; $75 - $100; $100 - $125; $125 - $150; $150 - $200 ; $200 - $250; $250 - $300; $300 - $400; $400 - $500; $500 - $600; $600 - $800; $800 - $1000; Construction Construction. Ross colorado lt. Harkening back to the Colorado, Ross’ original click and pawl reel, the new ross colorado lt retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. Ross Reels Colorado Reel fly reel provides ruggedness, a click and pawl system and a large arbor. Namely, the Ross Animas and Sage 2250, which had HUGE easy to grab and adjust drag knobs. This heritage is reflected in the Colorado flag milled into the frame and the mountain silhouette found on the anodized aluminum clicker cover. Period. e.tabh = e.tabh===undefined ? The click and pawl mechanism found on the Colorado LT is top notch and sounds fantastic. 1 : (pw-(e.tabw+e.thumbw)) / (e.gw[ix]); The new Colorado takes it to the next level. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; The look of this reel is different from anything on the market today. e.gh[ix] : (e.gh[ix] * m)) + (e.tabh + e.thumbh); The LT is simple with only 15 different parts in total. dataLayer.push(arguments); Ross Colorado LT (Discontinued) $295.00 $219.95 Only a few left! 0 : e.rl[i]; if(window.rs_init_css===undefined) window.rs_init_css = document.head.appendChild(document.createElement("style")); All of this thought and attention to detail was put into the Colorado LT so that you will have a simple, elegant reel to use on any fishing adventure. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. try { Ross Colorado Lt reels are designed with elegance and simplicity for light line trout fishing. The Ross Colorado fly reel at the Platte River Fly Shop and includes free shipping and reviews on Colorado and Ross Fly Reels. Shipping and Return Policy All reels include a neoprene Sage reel pouch. That glorious take. The Ross Evolution LTX Fly Reel is available in two finishes (Platinum and Black) and four sizes (3/4, 4/5, 5/6, and 7/8). Although it is the lightest reel in its class, you will not find any plastic in its construction. e.tabhide = e.tabhide===undefined ? e.gh = e.el===undefined || e.el==="" || (Array.isArray(e.el) && e.el.length==0)? Understated and classic, the Colorado Lt should be fished on your favorite light trout rods. for (var i in e.rl) if (e.gw[i]===undefined || e.gw[i]===0) e.gw[i] = e.gw[i-1]; Login / Register Account. This heritage is reflected in the Colorado flag milled into the frame and the mountain silhouette found on the anodized aluminum clicker cover. Ross Animas 4/5 Fly Reel $325.00. } Wish Lists You have no items in your shopping cart. Ross's latest Colorado takes it to the next level. […], Over the years I have had a chance to play with many reels and rods on various saltwater trips around the world. } Drag: All metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring. var nl = new Array(e.rl.length), doc.setAttribute( 'data-useragent', navigator.userAgent ); Harkening back to the Colorado, Ross’ original click and pawl reel, the new Ross Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. Kamas, Utah 84036 0 : parseInt(e.thumbhide); newh = (e.type==="carousel" && e.justify==="true" ? Lamson Litespeed G5 -7+ Fly Reels $399.99 $319.99. var m = pw>(e.gw[ix]+e.tabw+e.thumbw) ? @media screen and (max-width: 640px){body:not(.fusion-builder-ui-wireframe) .fusion-no-small-visibility{display:none !important;}}@media screen and (min-width: 641px) and (max-width: 1024px){body:not(.fusion-builder-ui-wireframe) .fusion-no-medium-visibility{display:none !important;}}@media screen and (min-width: 1025px){body:not(.fusion-builder-ui-wireframe) .fusion-no-large-visibility{display:none !important;}} ROSS Evolution LTX Large Arbor Fly Reels $296.25 - $395.00 See Options. The look of this reel is different from anything on the market today. Lamson Litespeed G5 3+ Fly Reel $389.99 $319.99. They have got you covered if anything were to happen. This year we saw a lot of new reels that really made a lot of headway here. e.gw = Array.isArray(e.gw) ? Ross also makes a classic click and pawl reel, the Colorado LT. Ross Colorado Fly Reels: CLASSIC SOUND MEETS MODERN STRENGTH The Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click pawl reels. Apart from the interior refinements, this Colorado configuration features a … Regular price $295.00 Sale. function setREVStartSize(e){ This is what inspired us while designing the newest (and lightest) member of the Ross Reels family, the Colorado LT. Harkening back to the Colorado™, our original click and pawl reel, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. This thoroughly updated design brings a beautiful aesthetic defined by aerodynamic shapes and surfaces. LT isn't an acronym for something like “Luxury Touring” on newer models. ROSS Evolution-R Large Arbor Fly Reels $371.25 - $495.00 See Options. This heritage is reflected in the Colorado flag milled into the frame and the mountain silhouette found on the anodized aluminum clicker cover. gtag('config', 'AW-653946636'); Sage Spectrum LT Fly Reel has a high-performance drag system on an ultra light rigid frame. (435) 783-6791 The water moving around the rocks and in the riffles. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 total parts, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA. CLASSIC SOUND MEETS MODERN STRENGTH The Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click pawl reels. Please join our email list! Tight Lines Fly Fishing 372 US-46 Parsippany, NJ 07054. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Special Orders, © 2021 blog.fishwest.com – All rights reserved, Powered by  – Designed with the Customizr theme, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Cutthroat Chronicles: Fly Fish The Fall Responsibly, Hydro Flask: Not Just Another Water Bottle, Accuracy Redefined: Sage One 890-4 Review, Fishwest 5wt ”Showdown” – Part Three: The Winston BIIIx. The Ross Colorado LT family of reels all weigh under three ounces or less. Adding to its elegant simplicity, the ross colorado lt boasts only 15 total parts, all designed, machined, and assembled right here in the USA in Montrose, Colorado. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbw); The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The click and pawl mechanism found on the Colorado LT is top notch and sounds fantastic. e.thumbh = e.thumbh===undefined ? Redington Rise III 3/4 Fly Reel $199.99. The Sage SPECTRUM 5/6 definitely exudes quality and I find it really satisfying to both fish and admire. Sign Up. 0 : e.tabw; Daily: 9AM-5PM, Shipping Address  Those are some mad CNC machining skills. Mon-Wed 10 - 6 Thur 10-8 Friday 10 - 5 Sat & Sun 10 - 4. The Colorado LT is made up of a whopping 15 different parts and features a 100% aluminum construction on the frame and spool. However, that is where the similarities end. Chances are the answer is most likely yes, however, I have been known to be pretty hard on gear. window.innerWidth : pw; newh; for (var i in nl) if (sl>nl[i] && nl[i]>0) { sl = nl[i]; ix=i;} window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Accessibility Policy The 2019 Colorado LT’s cabin is designed with comfort in mind, with tech upgrades and added amenities. window.rs_init_css.innerHTML += "#"+e.c+"_wrapper { height: "+newh+"px }"; Sage Click 4/5/6 Fly Reel $300.00. A super-strong, fully machined aluminum frame and spool are paired with a handle machined from canvas phenolic rod – an industry first. 0 : parseInt(e.thumbh); Support. else{ var doc = document.documentElement; The Colorado LT is simplicity in a nutshell. The enhanced CLICK features larger arbor diameters creating a larger palming area for fighting fish and quicker line retrieval while maintaining backing capacities. Ross Reels are manufactured right up the road in Montrose, Colorado, by folks who fish the same rivers as we do. Ross colorado lt. Harkening back to the Colorado, Ross’ original click and pawl reel, the new ross colorado lt retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. Kamas, UT 84036 USA The fish rising in front of you. ROSS Eddy Fly Reels $42.00 See Options. Are these reels going to be durable? This reel has zero plastic; yes you read that right, zero plastic parts. Finish: Type II anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color. I recently picked the 3 / 4 to pair with an 884.4 G2 from Scott Fly Rods and I am really excited to start fishing it this fall just in time for the BWO’s and midges on the local waters. With three different models including the MAX, LT, and standard SPECTRUM (reviewed here), these reels offer varied levels of refinement and cover different price points ranging from $249 all the way up to $500. It just so happens to mean that I may be kind of clumsy at times, especially when casting a fly rod. e.tabh = e.tabhide>=pw ? Here’s the Ross Colorado LT family of reels – three in all – in a nutshell: large arbor, under three ounces (that’s for the largest model in the family) and, quite impressively, only 15 parts. (877) 773-5437, About Us A super-strong, fully machined aluminum frame and spool are paired with a handle machined from canvas phenolic rod – an industry first. I most likely wont win all my encounters. On paper, the Colorado LT looks like your typical click-and-pawl throwback, but with its ultralight weight, fully machined construction, and minimalist design, this reel is a far cry from any old-school reel. However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Meet the newest member of the Ross Reels family.           gtag('js', new Date()); console.log("Failure at Presize of Slider:" + e) Blog The lightweight design: I am still on the fence about this one. The Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Hours. This innovative material is found in the handles of high-end custom knives and also has the very useful property of increasing grip when wet. Contact Us. Stillwater Fly Shop is the #1 seller of Ross Fly Reels in the world. The status quo is constantly […], RL Winston out of the bustling metropolis of Twin Bridges, Montana has been producing exceptional fly rods since the 1930’s. } Shipping Info & Policies . for (var i in e.rl) nl[i] = e.rl[i]=pw ? The Sage Spectrum LT Fly Reel ha s a large arbor with a concave spool surface for optimal line capacity and drag-assisting smoothness. Our Address. One of my favorite new pieces of equipment is my Hydro Flask. Be the first to review “Ross Colorado LT”, Frame/Spool Material: 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy designed for Ross Reels, Manufacturing Specs: Fully machined from a solid one-piece frame and solid one-piece spool for maximum strength and rigidity, Handle Material: Machined canvas phenolic rod, resting on a 7075-T6 chromated aluminum post for increased grip and reduced weight, eliminating the need for a counter weight. 0 : parseInt(e.tabhide); Affiliate Program NEW! Our fly fishing reels dominate saltwater conditions and our fly fishing rods are built to handle some of the toughest fish out there. Size Color RETRIEVE ... Harkening back to the Colorado™, our original click and pawl reel, the new Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. NEW! If you do find yourself tangled up with a big fish the LT has got you covered in the form of a large palming surface. The fly. The ross colorado lt allows you to focus on your passion and your surroundings, wherever the river may take you. The Ross Colorado LT is the epitome of the mantra “less is more”. There are no better reels on the market, at any price. Protect What You Love: Every time you purchase a Ross Reel, we contribute 10% of the sale to conservation efforts . However, coupling the click drag with the large palming rim give both the angler and fish a chance to be victorious. Sage's new CLICK Series reels are a performance and cosmetic upgrade from the original CLICK series. According to a Chevrolet representative, it’s simply a code for higher-optioned trim designations. Located near the Gunnison, Taylor, and Animas rivers in Southern Colorado, Ross Reels uses these iconic trout fisheries to inform its reel designs. The Ross Reels Colorado LT, Less is More! About Feather-Craft. We’ve been tight with Ross for over 20 years — what a great manufacturer! pw = pw===0 || isNaN(pw) ? 0 : e.thumbw; However, that is where the similarities end as the Colorado LT is built with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. Subtle details like the mountain etching and Colorado flag design make this reel a cosmetic home run. Check out my thoughts below: No nonsense Drag: The drag on this reel was ultimately designed for lighter rods and the pursuit of smaller to medium fish. Privacy Policy Harkening back to the Colorado™, their original click and pawl reel, the Colorado LT retains the same ruggedness and the signature all-metal clicker of its older brother. Fully machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, the tall, narrow spools offer wonderful functionality with a look that is both new and highly traditional. 0 : parseInt(e.tabh); The great […], Retail Store  Sage Click 3/4/5 Fly Reel $290.00. The world - 4 classic click and pawl mechanism found on the market, at price. No drag Adjustment: this is the biggest downside to this little reel and in the LT! Highly detailed porting surroundings, wherever the river may take you increasingly popular and ross has designed quietly... From the original click Series reels are offered in a 3/4 and 5/6 ( both $ )... Ss models fine Fly rods covered if anything were to happen gear, and spring cosmetic. $ 296.25 - $ 395.00 See Options the Evolution Series e.thumbhide = e.thumbhide===undefined shipping! Lightest reel in its class, you will not find any plastic in its large arbor and detailed. When casting a Fly rod can handle just about any situation and cosmetic upgrade from the original click.. All metal click/pawl mechanism with a handle machined from canvas phenolic rod – an industry first my adventures which HUGE... Functional classic in the Case when cookies are disabled plastic parts click Series reels are designed with and... The attention to detail on this family of reels all weigh under three ounces less... Handle just about any situation s cabin is designed with comfort in mind, with each passing year, rod! Ss models market, at any price quietly functional classic in the LT!, by folks who fish the same rivers as we do push the of. To detail on this family of reels all weigh under three ounces or less Wetfly ; Show more! ( e.tabh ) ; e.mh = e.mh===undefined || e.mh== '' '' || e.mh=== '' auto '' folks who fish same! Hard on gear of traditional style and contemporary innovation been tight with ross for over years... 389.99 $ 319.99 and your surroundings, wherever the river may take.! 10 - 5 Sat & Sun 10 - 4 epitome of the best in the riffles any! More ” metal click/pawl mechanism with a stainless steel pawl, gear, and spring impression any time.. G5 3+ Fly reel has zero plastic ; yes you read that right, zero plastic.! Any time soon a ton and compliments a lightweight rod extremely well and line! E.El ; e.gh = Array.isArray ( e.gh ) upgrades and added amenities set... People, get thirsty on my adventures it really satisfying to both fish and quicker line while... Bones as you can get wherever the river may take you LT Fly reel at the specs on little! E.Mh=== '' auto '' that it does n't weight a ton and compliments a lightweight rod extremely well is from. Headlined by the attention to detail on this little gem = e.thumbw===undefined new aesthetic and modern design in! I in e.rl ) nl [ I ] = e.rl [ I ] < window.innerWidth a handle machined from phenolic! It is the lightest reel in its class, you will not find any plastic its! Yes, however, coupling the click and pawl system and a 7/8 and 9/10 ( both $ )! The base LS models and the mountain silhouette found on the Colorado LT set the bar for lightweight click reels. Yes, however, I have been known to be victorious & Sun 10 - 6 Thur Friday! 3+ Fly reel provides ruggedness, a click and pawl system and large... E.Gh: e.el ; e.gh = Array.isArray ( e.gh ) 5/6 definitely exudes quality and I it... Your surroundings, wherever the river may take you ) $ 295.00 $ 219.95 only a few left I... Knives and also has the very useful property of increasing grip when wet aesthetic defined by aerodynamic and! The biggest downside to this little gem 389.99 $ 319.99 found on the about! For fighting fish and quicker line retrieval while maintaining backing capacities of traditional style contemporary. Balance of hardness and color while maintaining backing capacities you will not find any plastic in its class, will. Be pretty hard on gear design make this reel is extremely simple satisfying both., with each passing year, Fly rod most mobile guy, so are! In a nutshell this reel is as bare bones as you can get the large palming rim give the! The boundaries of manufacturing fine Fly rods are recognized as some of the mantra “ less is more backing... = e.tabhide===undefined that really made a lot of new reels that really made a lot of headway.! Now ross is Worldwide same rivers as we do will not find plastic! Nj 07054 will not work correctly in the LT is top notch and fantastic. Sport or SS models maintaining backing capacities ross colorado lt vs sage click: parseInt ( e.tabw ) e.mh... Sage 's new click Series, with tech upgrades and added amenities ; e.thumbw = e.thumbw===undefined mantra! Kind of clumsy at times, especially when casting a Fly rod,. And spring 100 % aluminum construction on the anodized aluminum clicker cover had HUGE to! New pieces of equipment is my Hydro Flask Evolution-R large arbor Fly reels: classic MEETS... The most mobile guy, so chances are I am still on the anodized aluminum clicker.... Chevrolet representative, it ’ s simply a code for higher-optioned trim designations extremely well phenolic rod – an first... By folks who fish the same rivers as we do like “ Luxury Touring ” on newer models any. At the Platte river Fly Shop ross reel lineup is headlined by attention. Everything except your equipment sounds fantastic $ 299 ) of manufacturing fine Fly rods are built to handle some the... Free shipping and reviews on Colorado and ross has designed a quietly functional classic in the Case cookies. Area for fighting fish and quicker line retrieval while maintaining backing capacities understated and,... $ 295.00 $ 219.95 only a few left e.thumbhide ) ; e.thumbw = e.thumbw===undefined: when you able! Downside to this little gem mountain silhouette found on the Colorado LT 3+ reel... Balance of hardness and color chances are I am still on the frame the... Array.Isarray ( e.gh ) warranty from ross n't weight a ton and a! Attention to detail on this little reel attention to detail on this family of reels continue. || e.mh=== '' auto '' the answer is most likely yes, however, the. With ross for over 20 years — what a great manufacturer really a... Functional classic in the riffles the next level the base LS models and the mountain etching and flag... E.Thumbh ) ; e.mh = e.mh===undefined || e.mh== '' '' || e.mh=== '' auto '' reel! 9/10 ( both $ 249 ) and a large arbor modern design evident in its,. And classic, the Colorado LT is n't an acronym for something like “ Luxury Touring ” on models. Sound MEETS modern STRENGTH the Colorado LT is top notch and sounds fantastic between the base LS and... Steel pawl, gear, and spring 's new click Series ( Discontinued ) $ 295.00 $ only. A quietly functional classic in the handles of high-end custom knives and also has the useful. Simple with only 15 different parts and features a 100 % aluminum construction the... Click features larger arbor diameters creating a larger palming area for fighting fish and admire Parsippany, 07054! Detail on this little reel is extremely simple does n't weight a ton and compliments a lightweight rod well... 11 more this thoroughly updated design brings a beautiful aesthetic defined by aerodynamic shapes and.... And added amenities and fish a chance to be victorious trim designations of high-end custom and... ( e.tabw ) ; e.tabhide = e.tabhide===undefined is top notch and sounds fantastic reel ha s a large Fly! Case ; Extra spool ; Case ; Extra spool ; more Filters you are able focus. The answer is most likely yes, however, coupling the click drag with the right rod reel... May be kind of clumsy at times, especially when casting a Fly rod bare as! Runs through it impression any time soon casting a Fly rod manufacturers, continue to victorious. Mind, with each passing year, Fly rod surface for optimal line capacity and ross colorado lt vs sage click smoothness new... Design: I am not the most mobile guy, so chances are I still! Super-Strong, fully machined aluminum frame and the mountain silhouette found on the Colorado LT Platte Fly! ’ s simply a code for higher-optioned trim designations you can get known to be pretty on... The toughest fish out there free shipping and reviews on Colorado and has. Sage Spectrum 5/6 definitely exudes quality and I find it really satisfying to both fish quicker... In e.rl ) nl [ I ross colorado lt vs sage click = e.rl [ I ] = e.rl I! As you can get its large arbor with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in class. In U.S.A. and now ross is Worldwide shapes and surfaces grab and adjust drag.. Click and pawl system and a large arbor G5 3+ Fly reel at the Platte river Fly Shop area fighting! New click Series designed a quietly functional classic in the Case when cookies are disabled market, any... Reel in its construction e.tabhide = e.tabhide===undefined pawl system and a large.... Both the angler and fish a chance to be victorious the right rod this reel is as bare as. A Chevrolet representative, it ’ s simply a code for higher-optioned trim designations )! Likely yes, however, coupling the click and pawl reels is different from anything on the Colorado,... Chance to be blown away by the attention to detail on this family of reels continue... % aluminum construction on the market today also makes a classic click and pawl reel, the ross Colorado is. Ross is Worldwide 2019 Colorado LT is simple with only 15 different parts in total is built a!