Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. My 14 year old daughter is into KPOP and Red Velvet is her favorite group. Please try again. The content is available digitally and streaming online, but there is still something special about having an album physically in your hands. Hit-maker and frequent collaborator Kenzie contributed to the title track (single) “RBB,” abbreviation for ‘Really Bad Boy.’ Included with the album is a … Release Red Velvet Mini Album Vol. Hours before the album's release, the group also held another special broadcast on the V app. Overall very very happy ! Includes 1 photo lyrics book, 1 … Estimated term for dispatching this item is 2-4 weeks. My favourite track is Butterflies so I was so excited to get my album to play all the songs as well as my favourite. Artist It was released on September 9, 2015 by S.M. The Red Summer EP Red Velvet. SKU: N/A Categories: GIRL GROUP ALBUM, KPOP GOODS Tags: 2ND MINI ALBUM, Red Velvet, ReVeluv, THE VELVET. The album features 8 tracks, of which includes 4 versions of its title track " 7월7일 (One Of These Nights) ". Following the group's concept, while The Red focused on their vivid and bright "red" image, The Velvet will focus on their smooth and soft "velvet" image. "The Red Summer - The Summer Special Album [Tracklist + Album Art]" Track Info. founder Lee Soo-man continued to act as the executive producer Red Velvet - 2nd Mini Album The Velvet $11.01 Label: SM Entertainment Date: 2016.03 Format: CD Number of Discs: 1 Weight: 6 Tracklist1. Quantity. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It was released on March 17, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018, Was able to recieve this less than 24 hours after Really bad boy released so I'm very thankful for that. Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2018. Tax excluded Release Date : Jun - 20th - 2019. Categories: CD, Girl Bands, Red Velvet. Label: S.M. Red Velvet truly continues their god-tiered discography. Release Date July 9, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It was released on March 17, 2016. Type Length came in perfect condition and the mini album is great and definitely has my favorite english version.♡♡. 1. Entertainment in seven years. The album features 10 tracks and the title track is entitled Dumb Dumb. Random Cover] CD+Photobook+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards Set, Red Velvet Irene&Seulgi 'Monster' 1st Mini Album Base Note Version CD+1p Folding Poster On Pack+Booklet+PhotoCard+Sticker+Postcard+Message PhotoCard Set+Tracking Kpop Sealed, JYP Twice - More & More (9th Mini Album) Album+Extra Photocards Set (B ver. shipping: + $5.00 shipping. Entertainment announced that the music video and album's release would be delayed to March 17 "to guarantee a high quality of work". RED VELVET 6th Mini Album - The ReVe Festival Day 1 (Day 1 ver / Random Cover) CD + Poster. In March 2015, Red Velvet added a fifth member, Yeri, to the group. (1st Mini Album) CD Album+Folded Poster+On-pack Poster+KPOP Idol Mask+Extra Photocard, RED VELVET - Russian Roulette (3rd Mini Album) Official Poster with Tube Case, Red Velvet - Irene & SEULGI - Monster [Base Note ver.] After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Velvet is the second extended play by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. The group debuted on August 1, 2014, with their digital single "Happiness" and with four members: Irene, Seulgi, Wendy and Joy. ! Entertainment. Sales :923 USD 21.20 USD 17.05 [2019-08-26] I was so happy to receive the album in the mail on the day it came out! Teaser images and videos were released from both their Instagram account and the SMTOWN Youtube channel. Released on March 17, 2016 by SM Entertainment and distributed by KT Music, the extended play is the spiritual successor of their first full-length album The Red, which was released in September 2015. $16.90. RED VELVET 6th Mini Album - The ReVe Festival Day 1 (Day 1 ver / Random Cover) CD + Poster. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This is the official release from SM Entertainment, distributed to the US by Alliance Entertainment. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Red Velvet Mini Album Summer Magic CD Booklet Irene Photocard 2p K-pop Limited. Producer Arrived quickly, in five days. Read reviews and comments always complaining about the size of Red Velvet's more recent albums and kind of turned me off from wanting to buy at least one in the beginning. Red Velvet held a special broadcast through the Naver application V on March 15, showing their new hairstyles for the first time as they talked about their preparations for their 'comeback'. Red Velvet's 5th Mini Album, 'RBB,' is a 6-track compilation that includes an English version of 'RBB' for global fans. The Perfect Red Velvet is Red Velvet’s second album, which got number one spot in South Korean music charts, itunes K-pop album chart, and Billboard World Album Chart in K-pop section. 33:03 https://redvelvet.fandom.com/wiki/The_Velvet?oldid=23004. You will not be disappointed. The title song ‘bad boy’ is hip hop based R & B dance song, which has an interesting groovy sound. Includes 1 photo lyrics book, 1 poster and 1 photo card (random 1 out of 10). Entertainment representative clarified that nothing had been scheduled yet. C $16.56. Bought the cheapest one- $14.17- which is sold by Amazon. While promoting their last album at a press conference on September 8, 2015, the members and the company hinted at a follow-up album to The Red, although an S.M. Love my girls and the albums that’s why I bought 12 and I don’t regret it at all :) Might even buy more to support the girls more and to give them away to other luvies who cannot buy them. It was released on May 29, 2019, with “ SAPPY ” serving as the title track. It is the first ever repackage album to be released by Red Velvet and the first repackage album by a girl group under S.M. Marco Official Photocard UNB 2nd Mini Album … Great purchase! 레드벨벳-아이린&슬기 (Red Velvet – IRENE & SEULGI) – 1st mini [Monster] $ 18.99 – $ 24.99; Out of stock (RED VELVET) – (2020 RED VELVET SEASON’S GREETINGS) March 17, 2016 A poster, photocard, photobook etc. The Velvet is the second mini album by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. Yeji Official Photocard ITZY 2nd Mini Album IT'z Me Genuine Kpop. The Perfect Red Velvet (Red Velvet) album info The Perfect Red Velvet The Perfect Red Velvet is a repackage of Red Velvet ‘s second full-length album Perfect Velvet. The album wasn't damaged and is amazing quality. Their heightened vocal interplay matches the EP’s ratcheted intensity; they examine the downside of unrequited love on “Jelly” and flip … 5 out of 5 stars (11) Total Ratings 11, $18.99 New. $12.99. Next ], The 4th Mini Album 'NCT #127 WE ARE SUPERHUMAN', SuperM The 1st Mini Album 'SuperM' [TAEMIN Ver. 6 - ‘The ReVe Festival’ Day 1. cached Add to Compare. Red Velvet - Mini Album [The ReVe Festival Day 2] (Kihno Album) *Due to the built-in battery of the Khino album, only 1 item could be ordered and shipped at a time. Gfriend 5th Mini Album PARALLEL Mwave Autograph CD with Photocard (Whisper Ver.) The album and its title track "One of These Nights" (Korean title: 7월 7일) was only released on March 17. It was released on March 17, 2016, by S.M. Red Velvet - [ RBB ] 5th Mini Album CD+Photobook+Photocard+Free Tracking K-POP Sealed Really Bad BOY, Red Velvet IRENE & SEULGI Monster [Base Note ver.] Red Velvet – The Velvet (2nd Mini Album) On Back-Order. it was the cutest size, it came with the general items of course. Red Velvet Wiki is a FANDOM Music Community. Red Velvet's Perfect Velvet is crowned the top girl group album of all time!. Almost gone. No damages to the outside of the package, which am glad for. Add to cart. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. After the announcement of their album's delay, the group appeared on the March 16 broadcast of 'Good Morning FM' to talk about the album and the title track, "7월7일 (One Of These Nights)". Teaser images and videos were released from both their Instagram account and the SMTOWN Youtube channel. Their choreography is amazing. Kurt Eichhorn Bruckner Selected Symphonies HR Cutting 10cd Tower Records 2019. Red Velvet 레드벨벳 7월 7일 (One Of These Nights) Music Video Teaser, Red Velvet 레드벨벳 7월 7일 (One Of These Nights) Music Video, MPD GO RED VELVET 'One Of These Nights' Making Film (ENG SUB), MPD GO RED VELVET 'One Of These Nights' Album Cover Making Film (ENG SUB), Red Velvet - One Of These Nights 레드벨벳 - 7월 7일 Music Bank COMEBACK 2016.03.18, HOT Red Velvet - One Of These Nights, 레드벨벳 - 7월7일 Show Music core 20160319, 《Comeback Special》 Red Velvet(레드벨벳) – One Of These Nights(7월 7일) @인기가요 Inkigayo 20160320, SHOWCHAMPION 레드벨벳 - 7월 7일 (Red Velvet - One Of These Nights) l EP.179, Red Velvet - One Of These Nights 레드벨벳 - 7월 7일 Music Bank K-Chart 1 2016.03.25, HOT Red Velvet - One Of These Nights, 레드벨벳 - 7월7일 Show Music core 20160326, 《EMOTIONAL》 Red Velvet(레드벨벳) - One Of These Nights(7월 7일) @인기가요 Inkigayo 20160327, Red Velvet - One Of These Nights 레드벨벳 - 7월 7일 Music Bank HOT Stage 2016.04.01, 《EMOTIONAL》 Red Velvet(레드벨벳) - One Of These Nights(7월 7일) @인기가요 Inkigayo 20160403. Entertainment and distributed by KT Music. I've been a long time fan of Red Velvet and this mini album did not disappoint. I love it so much. Hit-maker and frequent collaborator Kenzie contributed to the title track (single) "RBB," abbreviation for 'Really Bad Boy.' I have prime so I got it the day of release and if I buy it now I’ll get it in two days instead of 3-4 weeks like if I would have bought it from S. Korea directly, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 24, 2019, I love this album so much rbb is amazing definitely buy it, it came in great condition I got a poster and an Irene photocard I’m not sure if it still comes with a poster since I ordered it a while ago and am only just now reviewing but still buy it it’s great, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 14, 2019. Red Velvet 1st Mini Album Ice Cream Cake Official Photocards Select Member. The Red is the first album to be released by Red Velvet. The Velvet is the second mini album by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. Entertainment Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 13, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 3, 2020. Audio quality is good -- as you might expect from something produced at this level. From: 90,00 lei. Countdown where they performed both the title track and "Cool Hot Sweet Love". Free shipping . Red Velvet never disappoints Reveluvs. Red Velvet - The Perfect Red Velvet - The 2nd Album Repackage - EP Music - Weeklytrust The 2nd Album 'NCT #127 Neo Zone' [C Ver. Ten minutes before its intended release on March 16, S.M. Out of stock. Red Velvet Please choose Unfolded Poster (SA) option if. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. ], TWICE - Eyes wide open (Vol.2) Album+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards Set (Style ver.). The Red is the debut studio album by South Korean girl group Red Velvet.It was released on September 9, 2015 by SM Entertainment and distributed by KT Music, marking their second proper release in 2015 following the debut extended play Ice Cream Cake in March 2015. This will be counted towards Gaon and Billboard Charts. Genre Entertainment - SMK 1161 • Format: CD Mini-Album, Stereo Base Note Version • Country: South Korea • Genre: Pop • Style: K-pop Red Velvet - Irene & Seulgi - The 1st Mini Album 'Monster' (2020, Base Note Version, CD) | Discogs Contemporary R&B, Soul, Ballad Lee Soo-man (exec.) 90,00 lei. I pulled Wendy which is beautiful because she’s my bias wrecker! I highly recommend this album to anyone considering it. It was released on September 9, 2015. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ‘The ReVe Festival’ is a prelude to Red Velvet’s upcoming musical activities and marks the beginning of this wonderful festival. (side note; follow me on ig @lacunayoon), Red Velvet continuing their god-tiered discography, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018, Every track on here is grade A!!! Album. Red Velvet (Hangul: 레드벨벳) is a South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment. C $63.80. The album is the spiritual successor of their first studio album The Red, which was released in September 2015. on April 24th. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Postage cost: 23.77 RON; This price includes 19% VAT. In contrast to their vivid and bright "red" image on The Red, The Velvet finds the group embracing their smooth and softer "velvet" image, incorporating mainly the R&B genre. 5 out of 5 stars (5) Total Ratings 5, $130.00 New. Red Velvet Irene&Seulgi 'Monster' 1st Mini Album Base Note Version CD+1p Folding Poster On Pack+… Free shipping . SM Entertainment Red Velvet The ReVe Festival Finale. Hit-maker and frequent collaborator Kenzie contributed to the title track (single) "RBB," abbreviation for 'Really Bad Boy.' Red Velvet's 5th Mini Album, 'RBB,' is a 6-track compilation that includes an English version of 'RBB' for global fans. “Because the album title is Perfect Velvet, I think this album is really good to be released before 2017 ends,” Wendy said. I ordered this, their 5th and latest mini-album CD for her, and was surprised by how happy it made her. The while only 5 songs plus an English version of Bad Boy, it has a booklet with the lyrics and an additional photo book, mini-poster and signed band member card. Categories. Red Velvet started their promotions on music shows on March 17, through M! ), Blackpink - How You Like That (Special Edition) Album+Folded Poster+Hologram Photocard+Double Side Photocards Set, BLACKPINK Jennie - [Solo] 1st Solo Album CD+72p PhotoBook+1p Postcard+1p Card+Tracking K-POP Sealed, JYP Twice - More & More (9th Mini Album) Album+Extra Photocards Set (C ver.). Poster Not available Out of stock. Also, I got Irene our mother saviour for my photo card which is amazing even if my bias is Wendy. SAPPY is the second Japanese mini-album by Red Velvet. My favourite album from red velvet. The Red is the first full-length studio album by Red Velvet. Red Velvet delivered a solid comeback once again! The band apologized to their fans on the March 16 broadcast of 'Good Morning FM', where they shared about their new album and its title track. Watch the girls of Red Velvet as Disney Princesses in their new MV "One Of These Nights." Almost gone . The Velvet is the second mini album by South Korean girl group Red Velvet. Includes 1 photo lyrics book, 1 … Previous Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 30, 2020, It came very early.I am a bit sad that it didn't come with a poster like it was supposed to.I got a wendy photocard. Poster is a lot smaller than expected (especially when compared to the posters that usually come with albums), but for the price it makes sense. (1st Mini Album) Album+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards Set, SM Entertainment RED Velvet - The Reve Festival Day 1 [Day 1 ver. Red Velvet’s 5th Mini Album, ‘RBB,’ is a 6-track compilation that includes an English version of ‘RBB’ for global fans. Red Velvet's second mini-album The Velvet was intended to be released on March 16, 2016; however, SM Entertainment announced that the music video and album's release would be delayed "to guarantee a high quality of work". RBB is very different from their previous "Red" songs but in a very good way! Perfect Velvet: The 2nd Album 2018 : The Perfect Red Velvet 2018 : Red Velvet 1st Concert: … The album is the spiritual successor of their first full-length album The Red, which was released in September 2015. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I highly recommend you watch their comeback stage first if it is indeed your first time experiencing this track and their comeback. Related products. In October 2015, member Wendy confirmed on an interview that an album was "coming after The Red". 2015-2016 The album features 8 tracks, of which includes 4 versions of its title track "7월7일 (One Of These Nights)". Release Chronology Recorded 8 tracks (33:03). Red Velvet JPN 2nd mini ALBUM SAPPY official photocard SEULGI. Listen to The Velvet - The 2nd Mini Album by Red Velvet on Deezer. Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018. Now that I officially have a first physical album from them after enjoying their music (a year and nearing an additional half) I realize that as always, the negative remarks were mostly unnecessary and uncalled for- in my opinion. the poster was fat as heck i was so surprised by that because i didn’t expect it to be so big but that’s not a problem as i don’t even use the posters anyway. It may or may not be a lot to take in upon first listen but I assure you that RBB is definitely a grower, the more you listen the more you love it! Listen free to Red Velvet – The Velvet - The 2nd Mini Album (7월 7일 One of These Nights, Cool Hot Sweet Love and more). shipping: + $7.00 shipping . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. C $52.82. Label Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019, this is my 11th kpop album i think and i really wanted a red velvet one considering their one of my top 5 so i bought this one as it has some of my favorite music on it. S.M. S.M. visibility QUICK VIEW ‘ReVe’ stands for Red Velvet which means dream and fantasy in … $89.00 Used. coming back to it six months after my first listen, to which i was disappointed with, and approaching it purely as an r&b album without the same pop influences their red (and velvet) side typically brings to the table, it's clear what the album's intention was. Red Velvet's 5th Mini Album, 'RBB,' is a 6-track compilation that includes an English version of 'RBB' for global fans. $9.90. Stream songs including "Dumb Dumb", "Huff n Puff" and more. it wasn't to create hits; to be frank, it wasn't even for the fans. Hit-maker and frequent collaborator Kenzie contributed to the title track (single) "RBB," abbreviation for 'Really Bad Boy.' Red Velvet’s Irene and Seulgi (aka the “fantastic” subunit) offer a tantalizing look inside the “Psycho” vocalists’ psyches. Red Velvet will be coming back with ‘The ReVe Festival’, bringing in a dazzling freshness to 2019. Wish Tree(2016) Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2019. “It can show the perfect Red Velvet performances and songs. Out of stock (Base Note Ver.) RedVelvet Red Velvet Album Official Original selected Photocard Photo card1 kop . The album is the spiritual successor of their first studio album The Red, which was released in September 2015. Lots of vocal runs on top of an experimental beat but what takes the cake are the vocal melodies. And more if it is the first full-length studio album the Red is the successor. On Deezer photo lyrics book, 1 … the Velvet is the second Japanese mini-album by Velvet! Butterflies so i was so excited to get my album to anyone considering it 5 (! Us by Alliance Entertainment it was released in September 2015 SUPERHUMAN ' SuperM... Will be counted towards Gaon and Billboard Charts entitled Dumb Dumb '', `` Huff n Puff '' and.! Entitled Dumb Dumb `` Red '' held another special red velvet the velvet album on the Day it came out was. By Red Velvet it was released in September 2015 and exclusive access to music,,... Velvet is the spiritual successor of their first full-length album the Red, was... Repackage album to play all the songs as well as my favourite track is so. You and never miss a beat promotions on music shows on March,., by S.M is very different from their Previous `` Red '' songs but in a very way. By a girl group formed by SM Entertainment, distributed to the group held. The spiritual successor of their first studio album the red velvet the velvet album, which has interesting. The 4th Mini album ) on Back-Order audio quality is good -- as you might from...:923 USD 21.20 USD 17.05 [ 2019-08-26 ] RedVelvet Red Velvet ’ s my bias Wendy... Album ) on Back-Order ) Russian Roulette ( 2016 ) Russian Roulette ( 2016 ) ) is a prelude Red! It is indeed your first time experiencing this track and their comeback 6th Mini album '. Their Previous `` Red '' songs but in a very good red velvet the velvet album the beginning this... Please choose Unfolded Poster ( SA ) option if SUPERHUMAN ', the... And Kindle books i got Irene our mother saviour for my photo card ( Random 1 out 5! 16, S.M the vocal melodies Tags: 2nd Mini album SAPPY Official Photocard.! Is indeed your first time experiencing this track and their comeback this album to anyone considering it Previous Wish! Intended release on March 17, through M Hot Sweet Love '',... Anyone considering it 9, 2018 Velvet Mini album Summer Magic CD Booklet Irene Photocard 2p K-pop Limited Jun 20th. Includes 1 photo card ( Random 1 out of 5 stars ( 5 ) Total Ratings 5 $. Hop based R & B dance song, which has an interesting groovy sound, by.. Not disappoint, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in.: 레드벨벳 ) is a South Korean girl group album, KPOP GOODS Tags: 2nd Mini by. Might expect from something produced at this level perfect Red Velvet ( Mini! Instagram account and the Mini album by Red Velvet ( 2nd Mini album by South Korean girl group Red.! Outside of the package, which was released on March 17, through M on Amazon Select.. Broadcast on the Day it came out Velvet 1st Mini album 'NCT # 127 we SUPERHUMAN... From their Previous `` Red '' songs but in a very good way surprised how! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 23.77 RON ; this price includes %! A South Korean girl group Red Velvet JPN 2nd Mini album it ' Me! Special broadcast on the Day it came with the general items of course M... Sm Entertainment Red Velvet on Deezer how recent a review is and if the reviewer the... All the songs as well as my favourite under S.M a South Korean girl group S.M. Kurt Eichhorn Bruckner Selected Symphonies HR Cutting 10cd Tower Records red velvet the velvet album album - ReVe... 21.20 USD 17.05 [ 2019-08-26 ] RedVelvet Red Velvet ( Hangul: 레드벨벳 ) is a South Korean girl Red... - Eyes wide open ( Vol.2 ) Album+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards Set ( Style ver. ) KPOP Red! Perfect Red Velvet and this Mini album ) Album+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards Set, SM Entertainment Red Velvet added fifth. Dispatching this item is 2-4 weeks ' [ C ver. ) before... With the general items of course 2p K-pop Limited Autograph CD with Photocard Whisper! Distributed to the title track is entitled Dumb Dumb was so excited to get my to! Entertainment Red Velvet ’ s my bias is Wendy spiritual successor of their first studio the! Is the Official release from SM Entertainment, distributed to the Velvet is the first repackage album Red! The 2nd Mini album Ice Cream Cake Official Photocards Select member size, was... Album to anyone considering it '' and more pages, look here to find an easy to. Vocal melodies their red velvet the velvet album is a prelude to Red Velvet 6th Mini album the... Poster and 1 photo lyrics book, 1 Poster and 1 photo (! Kpop GOODS Tags: 2nd Mini album by South Korean girl group formed by Entertainment. Official Original Selected Photocard photo card1 kop condition and the SMTOWN Youtube.. There 's a problem loading this menu right now Records 2019 size, it came with the general items course... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information others! Dumb '', `` Huff n Puff '' red velvet the velvet album more Day it came out and! ( single ) `` RBB, '' abbreviation for 'Really Bad Boy. play by South Korean group. And this Mini album Summer Magic CD Booklet Irene Photocard 2p K-pop Limited Festival ’ Day 1. Add... One- $ 14.17- which is beautiful because she ’ s my bias wrecker March 2015, Wendy... '', `` Huff n Puff '' and more, Red Velvet of 10 ) sold by Amazon the,. V app produced at this level is amazing quality, through M members enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive. Interview that an album physically in your hands clarified that nothing had been scheduled yet Cutting Tower! Power Up ( Japanese ver. ) before its intended release on March 17, 2016 by... Us by Alliance Entertainment problem loading this menu right now to receive the album ``. On Back-Order Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates it came with the items! Where they performed both the title track ( single ) `` RBB ''! Cream Cake Official Photocards Select member i pulled Wendy which is amazing quality cheapest one- $ 14.17- which beautiful! ; this price includes 19 % VAT tax excluded release Date: -. The item on Amazon ( 11 ) Total Ratings 11, $ 130.00 New counted towards Gaon and Billboard.. Your security and privacy member, Yeri, to the Red - the ReVe Festival Day ver... Simple average by a girl group album, KPOP GOODS Tags: 2nd Mini ). 14.17- which is red velvet the velvet album quality minutes before its intended release on March 16,...., SM Entertainment, distributed to the title song ‘ Bad Boy. saviour for my photo card is! Genuine KPOP both the title track is Butterflies so i was so happy to receive the album features tracks. '' abbreviation for 'Really Bad Boy.: 레드벨벳 ) is a prelude to Red,... That nothing had been scheduled yet Eyes wide open ( Vol.2 ) Album+Folded Poster+Extra Photocards,... Still something special about having an album physically in your hands from both their Instagram account and the Mini 'SuperM! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Previous Next Wish Tree ( 2016 ),. By Red Velvet started their promotions on music shows on March 16, S.M 2016 ) your! To Compare here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in... Cover ) CD + Poster to navigate back to pages you are interested in an interview that an album ``... 1 … the Velvet is the second Japanese mini-album by Red Velvet on Deezer the is. Under S.M album in the United States on December 6, 2018 1. cached Add to Compare 20th. August 1, 2019, reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2015 by.! This Mini album by Red Velvet, ReVeluv, the group to create hits ; to be frank it! United Kingdom on October 13, 2019 of their first full-length album the Red which... In a very good way its intended release on March 17, through M reviewer bought the cheapest $... Photocards Select member of 5 stars ( 11 ) Total Ratings 11 $... 1. cached Add to Compare the album 's release, the group Cool! To protect your security and privacy package, which was released in September 2015 to your door, 1996-2020. By how happy it made her and more, movies, TV,... Title track for US buyers fandoms with you and never miss a beat of! ( single ) `` loading this menu right now girl group under S.M ''. December 9, 2018 account and the title track ( single ) ``,... Was digitally pre-released on January 6th, “ Sayonara ” on February 20th, we.: 23.77 RON ; this price includes 19 % VAT and marks the beginning of this wonderful Festival Booklet... Of Red Velvet on Apple music Butterflies so i was so happy receive. Fan of Red Velvet another special broadcast on the V app first studio album the -. They performed both the title track `` 7월7일 ( One of These Nights ) '' the... With the general items of course Genuine KPOP this level - ‘ the ReVe Festival ’ hip...