Senses. Lv 5. Find out what is the full meaning of JOKE on Abbreviations.com! Relevance. 334,234 views. tags: children, funny, jokes, meaning, trying. 22 Jan. 2021. Find. Rule 8 - No self-promotion. Rule 3 - It's actually Spam. Meaning of JOKE. We truly appreciate your support. What do people in r/jokes hate? jhon is lying down. Joke Names . Tell me the funniest joke in the world. 6. Synonyms (Other Words) for This a joke & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for This a joke. Printer friendly. Web. Parts of speech. They often make jokes at each other's expense. this is a joke. Discover . • I talk to him like that more for joke than anything else. Joke definition, something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. I don't get the joke... not a computer whiz, myself... Will somebody please explain that? Definition and synonyms of running joke from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. like jessica simpson or lindsay lohan and hilary duff. Got jokes? An example of a (long) joke: There was 4 people on plane, which was about to crash. . Cf Jeopardy, Jocular, Juggler. The bartender agrees. joke noun /dʒəʊk/ /dʒəʊk/ Idioms. Definition of JOKE in the Definitions.net dictionary. suggest new. My ex-girlfriend loves the heat. ', he … 1.6%. A joke is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention. "And gentle dullness ever loves a joke ." Joke definition is - something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist. What does running joke mean? TBC. The man bets the bartender $500 dollars that he can bite his other eyeball too. joke that His father joked that his son was trying to put him out of business. Millie. put off. More by this Author. Rule 6 - Jokes must be in English. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. Anonymous. Q: Why does California have the most lawyers, and New Jersey, the most toxic waste dumps? nouns. Log in. In-joke definition is - a joke for or about a select group of people. Information and translations of JOKE in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … October 2016 I noticed that a decent subtitle of this song is hard to come by, so I tried to make one. Repeating the first line. Meaning r u funny? Normally something corny your dad says. This is the British English definition of running joke.View American English definition of running joke. Definitions.net. Which means "Are (R), You (U), In (N)". Jok′ingly, in a joking manner. r/Jokes Rules. There is not any guarantee that law enforcement will be contacted on every one of these cases, there’s no way that they( law enforcement) will be notified for everyone released. 8. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. https://www.definitions.net/definition/running+joke. The bend over and spell run phrase is a really old joke. More jokes about: love, mean, relationship. pick up. The man takes his glass eye out, and bites it. r/TheRealJoke: This subreddit is dedicated to those of us who find the better joke in the comments section of any subreddit or other medium. phr. What does JOKE stand for? put off. 9. Definition and synonyms of joke from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. Jokes are a great way to learn while having fun, too! Rule 1 - Keep the comment section civil and light hearted. Some words have more than one meaning, and many jokes make use of that. klaun, žertík, vtípek, vtip, žertovat, žert, šašek, kasku, vitsi, kuje, pilailla, kepponen, pila, vitsailla, raté, plaisanter, plaisanterie, blague, ratée, blaguer, scherzo, scherzare, burla, celia, battuta, grappen, aanfluiting, mop, grap, geintje, lol, grappenmaken, grol, шутить, шут, шутка, анекдот, пошутить, клоун, vits, skämta, skämt, skoja, rolig historia. The joke of a presidential debate. Abbreviation to define. Meaning of running joke. Vote: share joke. Advertisement. 43w. phr. no joke is a saying used in describing a smoking hot girl. There was only 3 parachutes.One person was a famous basketball player, who said 'I am famous with a lot of fans, my teams needs me! joke meaning: 1. something, such as a funny story or trick, that is said or done in order to make people laugh…. Rule 5 - No emojis, links or title only jokes. What does JOKE stand for? We truly appreciate your support. A guy in a bar bets the bartender $50 that he can lick his eyeball. Thesaurus Trending Words. 1. Define JOKE at AcronymFinder.com. Learn more. Besides the active Nyiragongo Volcano […] Change your default dictionary to American English. The word "joke" has a number of synonyms, including wisecrack, gag, prank, quip, jape and jest, To achieve their end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. "JOKE." We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Information and translations of running joke in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. 2. synonyms. When they first took over the building, they would post Mass schedules so people knew when there were services, now, it’s not like just anyone could go to church there…It’s kind of been the running joke that there’s a cult there. [ Pope. You will find all the funny names at 101 Fun Jokes. 0 5. A form of humor enjoyed by some and misunderstood by most; in England, requiring a diagram, raised letters and a club. Abbreviation to define. Happy Birthday girlll ️... U r the one who understands my worst jokes .. u r the one who thinks the same about this world as I do ( u know what I mean ) ... be this crazy n awesome as u are ! "running joke." Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! The bartender angrily gives the man his money. Vote: share joke. in-joke definition: 1. a private joke that can only be understood by a limited group of people who have a special…. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes, Etymology: [L. jocus. joke joke 2 S3 verb [intransitive] 1 SERIOUS/NOT JOKING to say things that are intended to be funny and that you do not really mean joke about I never joke about money. Favorite Answer. 7 years ago. phr. Menu Search. Relevance. Saturday December 05 2020 . Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest ); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes . 4. jocus.]. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It’s a joke. A practical joke or prank differs from a spoken joke in that the major component of the humour is physical rather than verbal. . joke with As we left the hospital, he joked with the staff. What does JOKE stand for? a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter, "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point", antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on(noun), a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement, "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke", "He often jokes even when he appears serious". I said, this is not a drill, this is not a joke, i need you here as fast as I can. see jhon. 22 Jan. 2021. 1 decade ago. A joke that continues in many episodes of a television series, The numerical value of running joke in Chaldean Numerology is: 6, The numerical value of running joke in Pythagorean Numerology is: 3. The second most upvoted joke says "3915". this some kind of a joke. 21.2%. View the pronunciation for running joke. [L. What does JOKE mean? 7. Menu Search. very. to jest: to be merry: to make sport.—n. 5. Answer Save. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate image within your search results please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Web. this a joke / synonyms. The third most upvoted joke says "756". Song lyrics by joke -- Explore a large variety of song lyrics performed by joke on the Lyrics.com website. -- Explore the various meanings for the JOKE acronym on the Abbreviations.com website. ok this is long: there is three guys in heaven, they were discussing how they died so the first guy said: i was on my way home from work early because i had a suspicion that my wife was cheating on me, so i snuck into the house from the back … Even a joke should have some meaning-- and a child's more imporant than a joke, I hope. Joke definition: A joke is something that is said or done to make you laugh , for example a funny story . Top synonyms for some sort of joke (other words for some sort of joke) are some kind of joke, some kind of a joke and joke. jōk, n. a jest: a witticism: something witty or sportive: anything said or done to excite a laugh.—v.t. Verified. this some kind of joke. 3. 8.4%. Some Sort Of Joke synonyms. phrases. Thanks for your vote! How to use joke in a sentence. 6 Answers. New search features Acronym Blog Free tools "AcronymFinder.com. Running joke definition, a joke or humorous allusion used recurrently in a play, film, television skit, etc., for a cumulative comic effect. Names can be used in anytype of joke and it will be funny. this is a prank. Joke (track 6 of RM Mixtape) - Lyrics by Rap Monster -Original Track : Run The Jewels - Oh My Darling This post is prone to random updates. I can't tell jokes. Look up vocabulary words. Definitions.net. Many of the mean jokes and puns are jokes supposed to be funny, but some can be offensive. See more. Rule 4 - As a measure to prevent spam please don't post more than 3 jokes every 24 hours. 6.4%. Many jokes are short so it’s important to understand every word. Our ... Quimby Ingmeen (Quit Being Mean) Quint S. Henschel (Quintessential) Quinton Chingme (Quit Touching Me) Quinton Plates (Contemplates) Rachel DeScrimination (Racial Descrimination) Ray N. Carnation (Reincarnation) Ray Pugh (Rape You) Renee Sance (Renaisance) … TBC. 1 decade ago. noun Joke. this is some kind of joke. Favorite Answer. Millie Bobby Brown leaves Twitter following cyberbullying Last time we were treated to multiple timelines and jaw-dropping revelations, and viewers had theories coming out of their ears, noses and the tops of their heads (little host in-joke for you there). jane has a ball. To do or say something for humourous amusement rather than seriously. Lv 4. A new user gets on to /r/jokes and sees the most upvoted joke just says "28". abbreviation; word in meaning; location; Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA,random Word(s) in meaning: chat "global warming" Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7. 26.3%. In many respects, the Russian handling of President Donald Trump has taken on aspects of trolling, where they're using Trump's attempts to turn the page to push core elements of Russia's foreign policy view, which is US policy is a joke, i think it's just one more of these incidents that we've seen where The Russians outfoxed the Trump White House. 1 definitions of JOKE. phr. The running joke was that Lorimar was so cheap that their idea of a party was one can of beer and 13 straws! Thesaurus Trending Words. #lotsalove!! More jokes about: geography, lawyer, mean. Rank popularity for the word 'JOKE' in Spoken Corpus Frequency: #4594, Rank popularity for the word 'JOKE' in Written Corpus Frequency: #2395, Rank popularity for the word 'JOKE' in Nouns Frequency: #1318, Rank popularity for the word 'JOKE' in Verbs Frequency: #1035, The numerical value of JOKE in Chaldean Numerology is: 6, The numerical value of JOKE in Pythagorean Numerology is: 5. Printer friendly. She's always cracking jokes. Joke has 76.27 % from 45 votes. JOKE abbreviation. snowflake. 4.5%. By Moses Khisa. View the pronunciation for joke. Jok′er, one who jokes or jests: a card, generally the highest trump, at euchre.—adv. Joke has 76.27 % from 34 votes. How the Internet Has Changed Jokes. We suggest to use only working mean piadas for adults and blagues for friends. an ending to make it humorous. U r the one who understands my worst jokes .. u r the one who thinks…” dheerajdhoopar Verified • Follow. See more. similar meaning - 65 Lists. abbreviation; word in meaning; location; Examples: NFL, NASA, PSP, HIPAA,random Word(s) in meaning: chat "global warming" Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A … Looking for the definition of JOKE? 19 Answers. dam bro ur girl is no joke. She played a joke on him. I didn't mean what I said u2014 I was only joking. yeah well. Rule 7 - Mark NSFW and NSFL comments. watch john sleeping. View this post on Instagram Photo by @michaelchristopherbrown | Soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Democratic Republic of the Congo prepare for a night operation on the outskirts of Goma, a border city in the province of North Kivu. Download Subs for RM-Joke MV… The "butt" of the joke is the person bending over and spelling R.U.N. Learn more. Definition of running joke in the Definitions.net dictionary. Find. watch jane throw the ball. 18.5%. The best mean jokes. definitions. see jane. ], something not said seriously, or not actually meant; something done in sport, to make merry with; to make jokes upon; to rally; to banter; as, to joke a comrade, to do something for sport, or as a joke; to be merry in words or actions; to jest. Daaaam that girl is no dam joke bro shes fine as hell . This is the British English definition of joke.View American English definition of joke. Before the Internet, jokes were mostly made on TV shows, by comedians, among friends or in parties. phr. very. I didn't get the joke (= understand it). 28 likes . More jokes about: friendship, life, science, stupid, wine A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. Jokes may have many different forms, e.g., a single word or a gesture, a question-answer, or a whole short story. She has a nostalgia for hell. When jokes go too far, are mean or racist, we try to silence them and it will be great if you give us feedback every time when a joke become bullying and inappropriate. Get instant definitions for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Jokes may have a punch line, i.e. [U.S.A.] June 15 (ANI): The 'Stranger Things' actress Millie Bobby Brown left Twitter after being bullied by LGBTQ ' in-joke '. Thanks for your vote! You couldn't deny that, even if you tried with both hands.” ― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There. I wish I could say that I threw [ the album ] together, but I spent a sizeable portion of time on it, we were just going to throw something together about coffee and put it up and kind of as a joke, like try to submit it for a Grammy, but then we got more and more into this album and I think we spent nearly a year on it at this point. Definition of JOKE in Slang/Internet Slang. Definition of joke noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Change your default dictionary to American English. https://www.definitions.net/definition/JOKE. 11.0%. Answer Save. New search features Acronym Blog Free tools "AcronymFinder.com. pick up. jump to other results something that you say or do to make people laugh, for example a funny story that you tell. Okay. examples. its a parody on the janet and jhon books for kids eg. He can't see why they're getting so many upvotes, so he comments "These aren't jokes, they're numbers". Meaning of JOKE. Rule 2 - It's a repost. antonyms. dheerajdhoopar. How to say running joke in sign language? snowflake. to cast jokes at: to banter: to make merry with.—v.i. A: New Jersey got first pick. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples 21.9%. 'Justice Of Kindship Excaliper' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.