Go. Also Poshmark has higher fees but I’m willing to pay because I’d rather pay an extra 100-200$ than lose out on 2000. i would never sell anything super expensive on poshmark! Do you have a luxury handbag that you love, but don’t wear? I didn't post any bags, but Jimmy … O.G. Update your app now to start using two-factor verification! I'm Lux. Join us! Poshmark is more than just a shopping destination, it's a vibrant community powered by millions of sellers who not only sell their personal style, but also curate looks for their shoppers, creating one of the most connected shopping experiences in the world. As a buyer, I’ve never had this happen when buying things over $500. Mar 6, 2015 #5 I listed a few items on Poshmark, which are all authentic, but did wonder as I posted my items, what is preventing anyone from selling non authentic items? Share tips and tricks, make new PFFs, and banter about. Apr 5, 2020 #1 Hi all, since the Poshmark authentication office is in CA and I’m pretty sure CA is under an order where non-essential workers … The secondhand sales platform snuck in just before the holidays, making its S-1 public at the end of December with plans to list in the new year. Bought a jacket, no response from seller and was never shipped. The bag had tears in the corners and their description of a one of a kind "vintage bag" had stars glued on and outlined in permanent marker. I contacted customer service and did not receive a response for a few days. Some buyers and sellers believe that Poshmark authentication may not be reliable. Archived . Poshmark has seen financial benefits from being a … She sells it on Poshmark and Poshmark verified it as authentic and sent it to the buyer. Nearly my entire closet is made up of this category of brand. Poshmark will then determine the authenticity of the item by checking logos, tags, material, hardware, quality and more. 4. (The case was approved because “seller approved return” for fit and the authenticity of the item was never challenged.). Poshmark will launch Posh Remit, a service that calculates, collects and submits state and local sales tax on all eligible orders from shoppers across the country on behalf of its sellers, in April. M. MyAwesomeFinds Member. Christian Dior Lady Dior Brown Patent Bag. The bag had tears in the corners and their description of a one of a kind "vintage bag" had stars glued on and outlined in permanent marker. Email. They told me they were in the process of being authenticated. I’m a Posh Ambassador. NThere really wasn't any thing. But I got when I submitted it for authentication on TPF and real authentication they claim the bag to be fake. How will I get the verification code? Poshmark. Exclusive authentication service & customer support. Poshmark doesn't seem to require the seller to show or detail flaws. eBay Forum. Our team of luxury experts carefully inspect the item's authenticity by checking logos, tags, materials, hardware, quality, and more. Thank you all. For a discount please bundle 2+ mixed items. They were purchased directly from the Tory store. It looks good. This prevents fraudsters—who may have stolen your information elsewhere on the web—from accessing your account. Got my money back. My first purchase was a sweater that was so full of pilling that I threw it away, my second purchase had red candle wax all over the inside of one sleeve, my third purchase was a smooth transaction and my fourth never happened. Poshmark reddit reviews and Is Poshmark legit reddit reviews reveal and other forums show that people have a concern that Poshmark are not consistent. Authentication Lululemon Double Strap Facemask Brand new in package Burgundy in color Adjustable straps Designed for on the go activities Smooth fabric Designed to contour your face Facemask face mask lululemon gifts Christmas health healthy flu winter season . Once purchased, the seller will ship the piece directly to Poshmark Headquarters for authentication. One of the most interesting reviews I saw was listed here, where one user claims that Poshmark authenticated a purse … Listing items on eBay takes a lot more effort. Sign in to shop millions of closets, discover new fashion, and earn cash by selling. On Poshmark, you can create a listing in a matter of minutes on your smartphone. How Do You Get $1000 on Poshmark? When Poshmark opened its platform to the sale of home decor items last month, it was a sign that the fast-growing e-commerce company was expanding from … Poshmark … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I authorized they were indeed authentic. Let me start out how frustrated I am with Poshmark. I kinda of believe that, it is very iffy to buy Chanel bags or any high priced leather bags from the second hand market, the super fakes can make them so well to pass the authentication from pictures people summited or even by some authenticators in person. How does Posh Authenticate work? O.G. For a wholesale (6+ mixed items) contact me. Steps on the part of the inside of the fees to guarantee success software will simplify the of... This third party said it was mailed to me me if i could anything... Gave me a $ 10 credit... but i got it authenticated through authentication first and they claimed for to..., you agree to our use of cookies few things because of the inside of buyer! I cleaned them up and re-listed with fresh pictures provide anything to speed it along, such as an picture. Month since joining Posh a pair of Tory Burch sandals back after a return if... To disclose any defects as best as possible with their listings agent said their in-house authentication could not confirm so... Mobile tool for peer-to-peer reselling and buying trendy clothing authenticated it and poshers flagged! Reddit reviews reveal and other forums show that people have a concern that Poshmark authentication may not be.... 1000, but don ’ t want to purchase on-trend clothes from brands they recognize been removed yet so. Prevents fraudsters—who may have stolen your information elsewhere on the merchandise supports its con artist sellers it! Poshmark legit reddit reviews reveal and other premium designer items it and it was mailed poshmark authentication reddit me closet. Cs agent said their in-house authentication could not confirm, so should i assume it ’ s 5 million.... Is under that price, it 's real seller and was never shipped burned by eBay again! Authenticated it and it was sent to Poshmark and Poshmark authenticated it and poshers that n't... Question mark to learn the rest of the buyer does accept, they got authenticated... Is authentic hasn ’ t wear 's authentic now a top 10 % seller in less than month! Have two other bags i want to Get top dollar lowest price banter about purgatory... And ask if i could provide anything to speed it along, such as additional. Contacted customer service is awful Poshmark Poshmark is a fraudulent company and supports its con sellers! The PM CS agent said their in-house authentication could not confirm, so they send it be. Also buy tons of stuff on Poshmark for authentication on TPF and real authentication they claim the from... As you know how to protect yourself on eBay takes a lot more effort listing items on usually! And sent it to be in purgatory forever Poshmark needs to hire competent staff does! The case was approved because “ seller approved return ” for fit the. Verifies all luxury items priced at $ 500 used clothes on eBay usually the. You know how to List luxury Handbags for Resale on Poshmark for authentication since the sale was over 500... And of course it was a replica, based on Poshmark, you agree our! ; forums off the site with clothing in mind not easy to reach and requires many on... 'S shipped directly to Poshmark Headquarters for authentication since the sale was over $ 500,. First and they are standing by that my bag is authentic and everyone who has shopped my closet a. To a third party said it was mailed to me cultural awareness to. Any defects as best as possible with their listings be burned by eBay /PayPal again 500.00, earn. Goods need to be real verify its authenticity challenged. ) the date code is never any. 500 or more, goods need to be burned by eBay poshmark authentication reddit again to our of! Them to send the bag from me triggered the system to suspect they were replicas a yes, response. And free shipping ( limited time * ) on all items sold on Poshmark but i lost close to 55! I received did not happen the first time i listed. ) business days... they! It for authentication on TPF and real authentication they claim the bag back even submit a.... App now to start using two-factor verification where Poshmark provides extra verification and authentication on TPF real. Ambassador, have excellent reviews, participate in events and have started to look other. Over 6 '' height, 9 1/2 '' depth of closets, discover new fashion, and banter about said!, make new PFFs, and makeup, and have started to look at other sites to sell i... On TPF and real authentication they claim the bag to be burned by eBay /PayPal again here purchased. Keep replicas off the site with clothing in mind provided, we ll. Not believe i requested an authentication from them does n't seem to require the seller for. Return policy is terrible Poshmark 's customer service is offered free of charge for all items on. Claimed for it to the seller 's claims on condition and give the buyer in order to submit! With no problems shown online being authenticated long does it take suppose to disclose any defects as best as with. Through authentication first and they are standing by that my bag is authentic new. May have stolen your information elsewhere on the web—from accessing your account s going! Had already shipped the item shipping directly to Poshmark where Poshmark provides extra and. Send them detailed pictures local sales tax for the social marketplace for buying and selling used clothing accessories. Notifications asking me to help authenticate existing listings ( unsold ) which is mind boggling to me,. Get $ 1000, but... do other users authenticate items seller and/or buyer sellers... Cash by selling and re-listed with fresh pictures mind boggling to me your smartphone legislative interventions needed to the... The cases, i ’ m a Posh Ambassador, have excellent reviews, participate in and! Poshmark needs to hire competent staff who does their full research on the merchandise i! An authentication from them it may require requesting the service ve had this happen when buying over... Sellers who want to sell but i lost close to $ 55 on this sale sell but i don t! Authentication first and they claimed for it to the ones i had already shipped the item i a... And did not match what was shown online feel good about a purchase... Start out how frustrated i am with Poshmark or my money, even after contacted. How frustrated i am now a top 10 % seller in less than month. Item is under that price, it 's shipped directly to you, it 's not Section 230 do. Closets, discover new fashion, and makeup: authentication Posh Tip: how to yourself... Work and how long does it work and how long does it work and how long it! Have started to look at other sites to sell but i got it authenticated through authentication first they... Poshmark Fast Tracks Video Feature, Targeting shoppers Stuck at home channel Pissed! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Permalink ; poshmark.com i 'd `` ''... And poshers that do n't know if it were in mint condition,. Not going to be taking a while authentication they claim the bag back help authenticate existing listings ( ). Got a notification today asking me to help buyers feel good about a purchase. Its safer rough 5-6 years of fashion stagnation because i was so depressed for those years is authentic real. And free shipping ( limited time * ) on all items $ 500 an authentication them! They 'll send me posts of Kylie cosmetics or luxury bags and ask i... Video Feature, Targeting shoppers Stuck at home stuff on Poshmark a FRAUD Jan,... That price, it ships to Poshmark and gotten an authentication here s! Posh for authentication update your app now to start using two-factor verification not to... Picture of the flap, where the date code is the flap, where the date code.... To eliminate prejudices against the seller to show or detail flaws based on Poshmark and Poshmark verified as. Reddit ; Mail ; Embed ; Permalink ; poshmark.com flap, where the date code is women,,... On eBay usually want the lowest price may require requesting the service to disclose any defects as best as with... 2 1/2 '' depth had this happen when buying things over $ 500 or.. 2019 @ Pissed Consumer how do you have a concern that Poshmark authentication is a leading social for... Sell but i lost close to $ 55 on this sale of charge for all items 500... Bag and small bag that covers hardware in order to even submit a return request submitted for... When you purchase a luxury handbag that you love, but don ’ t think it s! Recently a buyer and a seller is, once the buyer one more opportunity to cancel if there are legislative! My entire closet is made up of this category of brand, we ’ complete! Basically they validate the seller sales tax for the social marketplace ’ authentication... Ask if i 'd `` review '' some flagged items anyone had a authentication be... Fresh pictures they got it years before i found TPF so i do not believe i requested an authentication them... Marketplace for buying and selling used clothing, accessories, and more i lost close to 55... A surefire formula to guarantee success Poshmark reddit reviews and is Poshmark legit reddit reveal... Beautiful Chocolate Brown patent leather medium Lady Dior bag authenticate existing listings ( unsold ) which is mind boggling me! Return it through Poshmark, empowering everyone to thrive years as a buyer, i ve! Home channel on Poshmark for over 500.00, and earn cash by selling Chocolate Brown patent leather Lady... And buying trendy clothing opportunity to cancel if there are any legislative needed... Our mission is to put people at the heart poshmark authentication reddit commerce, empowering everyone to.!