Poltergeist - Demoniache presenze (Poltergeist) è un film horror statunitense del 1982, diretto da Tobe Hooper.Fu distribuito in Italia nel mese di novembre del 1982.. Possiede due sequel: Poltergeist II - L'altra dimensione (1986) e Poltergeist III - Ci risiamo (1988); nel 1996 è stata realizzata la serie televisiva Poltergeist, che consiste in uno spin-off di questo film. Now tell her before it's too late. With JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Heather O'Rourke, Oliver Robins. ; Poltergeist, the 2015 remake. Title Screen : Movie Title/Year and Scene Descriptions: Screenshots: Poltergeist (1982) In director Tobe Hooper's and co-producer/co-writer Steven Spielberg's horror classic - about a California suburban family - the Freelings - whose home was invaded by malevolent ghosts (or poltergeists); it all began when their youngest daughter was abducted, and paranormal … Perhaps a couple of months. Poltergeist III - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Poltergeist is a 1982 American supernatural horror film directed by Tobe Hooper and written by Steven Spielberg, Michael Grais and Mark Victor from a story by Spielberg. Dr. Lesh: Yes, it could. This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Poltergeist II: The Other Side. Jan 2, 2014 - Zelda Rubinstein as Tangina Barrons in Poltergeist. Poltergeist (DVD) : The Freeling family is a typical middle class family living in the peaceful Cuesta Verde Estates. Character Tangina Barrons. It's where your interests connect you with your people. "They're here." September 2020. Sad! - Carol Anne Freeling. Easily move forward or backward to … Action Insurance Gag: The father is trying to explain to the insurance company how his house (which vanished in the first film) has completely disappeared without a trace. This is a truly brilliant speech from the film Poltergeist, where Tangina (Zelda Rubinstein) the medium explains what has happened to Carol Anne.This speech is incredible. It stars JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, Heather O'Rourke, and Beatrice Straight and was produced by Spielberg and Frank Marshall.The film focuses on a suburban family whose home is invaded … Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. If a direct link led you to this page, please correct it so … But hauntings don't usually revolve around living people. Voila! Poltergeist II: The Other Side provides examples of:. There is only a transition to a different sphere of consciousness. Soon strange things begin to happen around the house; the pet canary dies, mysterious storms occur, and Carol Ann is summoned to the TV … I know, I know, I still need to get the cast names in there and I'll be eternally tweaking it, so if you have any corrections, feel free to drop me a line. - Tangina Barrons, Poltergeist (1982) Saved by She only appears in the Poltergeist series. Zelda Rubinstein as Tangina Barrons in Poltergeist. After saving blade runner Deckard (Harrison Ford) from death on a rooftop, replicant Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer) delivered closing thoughts before dying - a moving swan song as he eloquently spoke about his own memories of the distant outposts in space that would be lost forever after his death. "Reverend" Henry Kane, also known as The Beast is the fictional main antagonist of the Poltergeist film series. Poltergeist The Freelings' daughter, Carol Anne, talks with the TV, which is transmitting static, during a sign-off.At the next night, Carol Anne looks the TV screen, when suddenly an evil being comes out of the screen which caused … Dr. Lesh: Carol Anne is not like those she's with. This script is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of Poltergeist. [under her breath to Tangina] I hate you for that. Finally, the Poltergeist script is here for all you quotes spouting fans of the Tobe Hooper and Steven Spielberg movie. "This house is clean." A great memorable quote from the Poltergeist movie on Quotes.net - Tangina: Y'all mind hanging back? I can do absolutely nothing without your faith in … 3. Poltergeist Quotes. ; Actor Allusion: Craig T. Nelson comments on Will Sampson perhaps being an escapee from an asylum. Some people think this is the work of The Poltergeist Curse. In Poltergeist III, Kane manages to trace Carol Anne to her new home at the John Hancock Center and takes possession of the entire building, using the mirrors as a gateway to their world and getting his minions to take the form of reflections. Agárrense porque la primera hora es sencillamente...mejor compruébenlo por … Zelda May Rubinstein (May 28, 1933 – January 27, 2010) was an American actress and human rights activist, known as eccentric medium (1982) represents the softer side of Steven Spielberg, and suggests his trademark ability to make you see the world from a lonely child's perspective, then Poltergeist, directed by Tobe Hooper and produced by Spielberg accomplishes the same impressive feat...only with a darker, harder, … Poltergeist quotes 51 total quotes. Poltergeist è un americano 1982 film horror soprannaturale diretto da Tobe Hooper e interpretato da JoBeth Williams, Craig T. Nelson, e Beatrice Straight. Poltergeist 1982. She is portrayed by Zelda Rubinstein. Poltergeist Quotes. Hauntings can go on for years. ‘Poltergeist’ (1982): The novelization My novelization binge continues with “Poltergeist” written by James Kahn, one of the all-time best at this particular specialty, with “Return of the Jedi” and “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” among his credits. Let me go. Diane: Neither have you. Scary Movies. She is a living presence in their spiritual earthbound plane. Poltergeist is a film that knows not only what scares you, but how to scare you.If E.T. Diane: She won't come to you. Steve, his wife Diane, 16-year-old daughter Dana, 8-year-old Robbie, and 5-year-old Carol Ann live in a track house. Robbie Freeling Steve Freeling Tangina Barrons. Tangina: Help me tie this around my waist. The credits begin roughly 15 seconds earlier, over the tracking shot of the Holiday Inn, and the sequence in which they appear is different entirely, including some re-arranging on the cast list, and Martin Casella's name being … There is peace and serenity in the Light. Character Jeff Shaw. Diane: Mommy's waiting for you in the light.