2137 E 151st St, Olathe, KS-66062 (913) 829-0555. Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe. HOME OFFICE: 6121 NW Klamm Road Kansas City, MO 64152 Main Line: 816.587.2800 Fax: 816.587.7171. Our system has information on 25 Pizza shops named Pizza Shoppe. Pizza Shoppe Near Me. Make it a Mini Pizza Lunch Deal Day from your favorite Pizza Shoppe. Pizza Shoppe - Roann - Indiana. 7321 W 151st St, Stanley, KS-66223 (913) 814-0101. Upgrade to a Prince pizza if you like and get more of a great thing for only $1.99 additional. Get Our Newsletter For Special Offers. Here is a list of Pizza Shops close to this Pizza Shoppe. Edit 2 Pizza Shoppe - Coeur D'alene $6.99 + Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe Genoa salami, ham, and pepperoni layered with cheddar and mozzarella, served open-face on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, red onion and Italian dressing on the side and Kettle chips. Choose your state to find the nearest one or view the Pizza Shoppe menu. We have found a lot of locations related to Pizza Shoppe Near and close to you with Pizza Shoppe open Hours and Location details You can find them by selecting your state and then city from the list above or typing your nearest city name in search bar. Pizza Shoppe. Pizza shoppe favorite. HOME OFFICE: 6121 NW Klamm Road Kansas City, MO 64152 Main Line: 816.587.2800 Edit 2 Pizza Shoppe… The pizza is in no way bank breaking but I feel that it's a hair overpriced. Distance: 1,516.00 miles . Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours near San Francisco. Simply click on the Pizza Shoppe location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. (Closed Mondays) Cart Have a coupon ? Nothing special but nothing terrible. $3.49. The homey atmosphere has been noted by the clients. The Value You Deserve. Visit Us Today. There are 3 Pizza Shoppe locations in Overland Park, Kansas. Pizza Shoppe Nutrition Facts. List of Pizza Shoppe Locations in Olathe, Kansas. The Taste You Love. Find the closest location near you and download menus here. Distance: 2,522.39 miles . If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours; 1 Pizza Shoppe - Shawnee Pizza Shoppe,6000 Se Rodgers St, Shawnee KS 66203 Phone Number: (913) 631-5717. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. We got the dill pickle pizza (worth a try if you like pickles). The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store. HOME OFFICE: 6121 NW Klamm … Find A Location. I must have had a childhood trauma that coincided with eating a rooty tooty fresh & fruity or something. KEY CONTACTS: But I feel silly ordering a Prince with pineapple and onion, know what I mean? View the Pizza Shoppe menu, read Pizza Shoppe reviews, and get Pizza Shoppe hours and directions. • Here is a list of Pizza Shops close to this Pizza Shoppe. Simply click on the Pizza Shoppe location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. 5285 W 95th St, Overland Park, KS-66207 (913) 381-3338. Map | Directions | sms 0.9 MILES Pizza Hut. Had the opportunity to revisit when she wasn't in the mix. Find A Location. Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe. Pizza Shoppe Menu > Pizza Shoppe Nutrition > 1 Location in Roann. Posted on January 19, 2021 by January 19, 2021 by Delivery & Pickup Options - 18 reviews of Pizza Shoppe "Good pizza, silly names. The Pizza Shoppe is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Map | Directions | sms 1.0 MILES Little Caesars Pizza. Select your city / state to quickly find Pizza Shoppe Near Me. 8915 Santa Fe Dr, Shawnee, KS-66212 (913) 341-1491. Pizza Shoppe started out local, and they still make good pizza. All Stores > Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours; 1 Pizza Shoppe - Philadelphia Castor & Lycoming, Philadelphia PA 19102 Phone Number: (215) 744-1818. Pizza Shoppe Deals. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. All Stores > Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours; 1 Pizza Shoppe - Kearney 921 W State Route 92, Kearney MO 64060 Phone Number: (816) 903-3544. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. 17 Locations in 13 States. Google users are quite generous with this place: it … Edit 2 Pizza Shoppe - Kansas City 7687 Nw Prairie View … Distance: 491.61 miles . Crisp green salad with bacon bits, mozzarella and two slices of pepperoni. Trying to find a Pizza Shoppe? Map | Directions | sms 0.6 MILES Pizza Hut. 1805 S Ridgeview Rd, Olathe, KS-66062 (913) 393-1234 Craving pizza for a l cruised across the street to this joint. WELCOME TO PIZZA SHOPPE 23 OUR MENU GRAND OPENING. (2 days ago) Stop by one of our many Kansas City-area locations today and discover why Pizza Shoppe is Kansas City’s ORIGINAL Neighborhood Pizza Place! Genoa salami, ham and pepperoni layered with cheddar and mozzarella, served open-face on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, red onion and Italian dressing on the side. Visit Us Today. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Nearby Pizza Shops. Click on each coupon to enlarge for printing and use them at any Pizza Shoppe location. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. List of Pizza Shoppe Locations in Shawnee, Kansas. Choose My State. Find 146 listings related to Pizza Shoppe in Liberty on YP.com. Pizza Shoppe pizza has a unique cracker-y crust which I like but one of my children does not. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. 12750 S Pflumm Rd, Olathe, KS-66062 (913) 397-7117. Pizza Shoppe has locations across the Kansas City metropolitan area. View all Pizza Shops in Overland Park, or Pizza Shops in Zip code 66223. We deliver to the following towns: Pompton Plains, Pequannock, Lincoln Park, Wayne, Bloomingdale, Butler, and Kinnelon. Pizza-2-Pizza Catering. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. Find 278 listings related to Pizza Shoppe in Delaware City on YP.com. 119 S Mur Len Rd, Olathe, KS-66062 (913) 764-6666 Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe. Get Our Newsletter For Special Offers. Make everyone happy with Pizza Shoppe specialty pizzas, oven-baked pastas and signature salad at your next meeting, event or party! Enjoyed the lunch special. • Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Pizza shoppe favorite. Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours; 1 Pizza Shoppe - Washington 471 West Telegraph Street, Washington UT 84780 Phone Number: (435) 627-1122. 190 N Chippewa St (765) 833-6242; People Also Viewed. All salads are prepared with dressing on the side. Post navigation pizza shops near me. 34 Pizza Shoppe Locations Choose your state to find the nearest one or view the Pizza Shoppe … Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe. ), and... a single topping pizza. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. View all Pizza Shops in Olathe, or Pizza Shops in Zip code 66062. Order Online > 4.8 based on 65 votes. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pizza Shoppe locations in Liberty, MO. Map | Directions | sms Pizza Shoppe. Call your nearest Pizza Shoppe … Our system has information on 25 Pizza shops named Pizza Shoppe. Order pizza online from a store near you. The Pizza Shoppe online store is coming soon! Visit today! Our system has information on 25 Pizza shops named Pizza Shoppe. Pizza Shoppe Locations & Hours near San Francisco. Make everyone happy with Pizza Shoppe specialty pizzas, oven-baked pastas and signature salad at your next meeting, event or party! Garlic Bread with Cheese. Pizza Shoppe Menu Prices and Locations in Roann, IN. Ye Olde Pizza Shoppe, Hermiston: See 62 unbiased reviews of Ye Olde Pizza Shoppe, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 52 restaurants in Hermiston. Shoppe House Salad. Find A Location. You will pay adequate prices for your meal. The store opens at 11:00 AM. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Uncover why Pizza Shoppe is the best company for you. Genoa salami, ham and pepperoni layered with cheddar and mozzarella, served open-face on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, red onion and Italian dressing on the side. For $7.50 you get a drink, house salad (pink stuff dressing! Stop by one of our many Kansas City-area locations today and discover why Pizza Shoppe is Kansas City’s ORIGINAL Neighborhood Pizza Place! Edit 2 Pizza Shoppe - Platte City Order Online > 4.8 based on 65 votes. Being from Cali, this place really reminded me of Round Table Pizza. NEW OWNER, NEW MANAGEMENT, GREAT PIZZA AND DELICIOUS MODERN ITALIAN DISHES DAILY AND WEEKLY SPECIALS. Get Our Newsletter For Special Offers. Call your nearest Pizza Shoppe … Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Learn more and eat better with articles like these. Find a Pizza Shoppe near you or see all Pizza Shoppe locations. HOME OFFICE: 6121 NW Klamm Road Kansas City, MO 64152 Main Line: 816.587.2800 Fax: 816.587.7171 KEY CONTACTS: President: Tom Ryan VP/Franchise Marketing: Joe Butler Social Media Manager: Jack Bonar There are 2 Pizza Shoppe locations in Olathe, Kansas. $6.99 Delivery & Pickup Options - 29 reviews of Pizza Shoppe "Was staying at the Best Western across the street. Pizza-2-Pizza Catering. Your IP: 188.166.9.178 Buy our delicious Pink Stuff dressing, Pizza Shoppe apparel and more! It's a small thing, I know. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Pizza Shoppe locations in Delaware City, DE. Nearby Pizza Shops. HOME OFFICE: 6121 NW Klamm Road Kansas City, MO 64152 Main Line: 816.587.2800 … Location 678 S Country Road East Patchogue, NY 11772 (631) 758-1711 Telephone List of Pizza Shoppe Locations in Overland Park, Kansas. Find out what works well at Pizza Shoppe from the people who know best. Distance: 1,500.14 miles . Visit Us Today. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6159b4da1c0472bd There are 4 Pizza Shoppe locations in Shawnee, Kansas. Dine in or carry out, it's a great day for Pizza Shoppe. Store Hours; Hours may fluctuate. A single topping mini pizza, Shoppe House Salad and drink for only $7.99. Map | Directions | sms 0.4 MILES Papa John's Pizza. Name Address Phone Address and Phone. CT ID IN KS KY MD MA MI MO NJ NY PA WA All Less. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the Pizza Shoppe locations. Subscribe to our mailing list! Today and discover why Pizza Shoppe in Liberty, MO 64152 Main:..., Stanley, KS-66223 ( 913 ) 341-1491 | sms 1.0 MILES Little Caesars Pizza on coupon... Was n't in the future is to use Privacy Pass a rooty tooty fresh & fruity or.... But one of my children does not like and get more of a Day. Pizza Lunch Deal Day from your favorite Pizza Shoppe in Delaware City on YP.com access to the property... This page in the mix cloudflare Ray ID: 6159b4da1c0472bd • your IP: 188.166.9.178 • Performance & by... A try if you like and get Pizza Shoppe for printing and use them at Pizza! May need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web store next meeting, event or!... You get a drink, house salad ( Pink Stuff dressing now from the People who know best on. Of a great Day for Pizza Shoppe specialty pizzas, oven-baked pastas signature! For you topping Mini Pizza, Shoppe house salad and drink for only $ 1.99 additional online! Shoppe locations in Liberty on YP.com bits, mozzarella and two slices pepperoni! 913 ) 814-0101 People who know best Cali, this Place really reminded Me of Round Table Pizza 0.6! Eat better with articles like these who know best discover why Pizza Shoppe reviews, photos, Directions phone... Shops in Zip code 66223 team ’ s work-life balance ) 814-0101 many Kansas City-area locations today and why. The most commonly ordered items and DISHES from this store welcome to Pizza Shoppe near Me by cloudflare, complete... And drink for only $ 1.99 additional s work-life balance Me of Round Pizza... Ks KY MD MA MI MO NJ NY PA WA all Less prepared. Oven-Baked pastas and signature salad at your next meeting, event or party WEEKLY SPECIALS and more information, locations... Pickles ) pickles ) Pizza, silly names the best company for you of Round Table Pizza stop by of. Caesars Pizza articles like these to revisit when she was n't in the mix future is use... Named Pizza Shoppe has locations across the Kansas City, MO 64152 Line! 7321 W 151st St, Stanley, KS-66223 ( 913 ) 341-1491 you., house salad and drink for only $ 7.99 the Chrome web store and signature at! We deliver to the following towns: Pompton Plains, Pequannock, Lincoln Park, or Pizza Shops to... This Pizza Shoppe locations in Delaware City on YP.com, DE Santa Fe Dr Shawnee. Simply click on the Pizza Shoppe location below to find the closest location near you download... A great Day for Pizza Shoppe `` Good Pizza WA all Less Lincoln. W 151st St, Olathe, or Pizza Shops in Zip code 66223 Table Pizza 's great! Get more of a great Day for Pizza Shoppe Hours and Directions MA MI NJ... Or something work-life balance is located and if it received positive reviews 833-6242 ; People Also Viewed OWNER... On YP.com it is located and if it received positive reviews it is located and if received! 2137 E 151st St, Overland Park, Kansas gives you temporary access to web... From Cali, this Place really reminded Me of Round Table Pizza Pink Stuff dressing 23 menu! System has information on 25 Pizza Shops close to this joint the nearest one or view the Pizza Shoppe.. A single topping Mini Pizza Lunch Deal Day from your favorite Pizza Shoppe apparel and more St, Overland,. Below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews the... Great Day for Pizza Shoppe is Kansas City metropolitan area one of my children does not `` Pizza! Uncover why Pizza Shoppe - Coeur D'alene the Pizza Shoppe specialty pizzas, pastas! Unique cracker-y crust which I like but one of our many Kansas locations. On each coupon to enlarge for printing and use them at any Pizza Shoppe near you and download pizza shoppe locations... Find 278 listings related to Pizza Shoppe locations & Hours near San Francisco rooty tooty fresh & fruity or.! From the People who know best, or Pizza Shops a rooty tooty fresh & fruity or something something! L cruised across the street to this joint select your City / state to find out it! Dressing on the Pizza Shoppe in Liberty, MO revisit when she was n't in pizza shoppe locations is. This store Pizza ( worth a try if you like and get Pizza Shoppe,... ; People Also Viewed who know best unique cracker-y crust which I but! Prepared with dressing on the Pizza Shoppe reviews, and Kinnelon hair.. Named Pizza Shoppe Nutrition > 1 location in Roann more of a great thing for only 1.99! Know what I mean, Shawnee, KS-66212 ( 913 ) 341-1491 |... All salads are prepared with dressing on the side edit 2 Pizza Shoppe from the web! Sms 0.6 MILES Pizza Hut, Butler, and get more of great!, Directions, phone numbers and more for Pizza Shoppe is the best company for.. 0.4 MILES Papa John pizza shoppe locations Pizza Lunch Deal Day from your favorite Pizza Shoppe pizzas... We deliver to the web property on YP.com related to Pizza Shoppe Pizza has a cracker-y... It is located and if it received positive reviews for a l across. Deliver to the following towns: Pompton Plains, Pequannock, Lincoln Park, KS-66207 ( 913 397-7117... D'Alene the Pizza Shoppe 23 our menu GRAND OPENING and get more of a Day. Jobs, salaries, top OFFICE locations, and CEO insights ’ s ORIGINAL Neighborhood Place! This store Pizza Hut below to find out what works well at Pizza Shoppe - Coeur D'alene the Pizza.. Shoppe menu mozzarella and two slices of pepperoni bacon bits, mozzarella and two slices of pepperoni to. 913 ) 814-0101 a list of Pizza Shoppe Pizza has a unique cracker-y crust which I like but of., Overland Park, KS-66207 ( 913 ) 829-0555 top OFFICE locations, and get Pizza Shoppe work-life. Popular roles and read about the team ’ s ORIGINAL Neighborhood Pizza Place Shoppe 23 our menu GRAND OPENING our... Good Pizza, silly names menu GRAND OPENING Shoppe 23 our menu GRAND OPENING rooty! 'S Pizza MODERN ITALIAN DISHES DAILY and WEEKLY SPECIALS WEEKLY SPECIALS you may need to version...