Delivering fresh, hot pizza from any of our 12 Northern NJ locations in Butler, Franklin Lakes, Fort Lee, Lincoln Park, Livingston, Paramus, Parsippany, Ramsey, Sparta, Verona/Montclair and Wayne. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Onlypizza1@njpizzaone.com. In Hopatcong and Sparta, which pizzeria is … 270 Sparta Ave, NJ 07871 (973)729-6654 Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1801 N. Market St. in Sparta, IL. (973) 862-4933. Welcome to Pizza One Fresh, all natural ingredients & a delicious taste! See all Porter reviews, “The second and third times were delicious - savory and delicate flavors with crispy and airy crust.” !” Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Find the Best Sparta, NJ Pizza on Superpages. See all &pizza - Union reviews, “Unfortunately, the bar is closed due to Covid-19 but once they are able to open at full capacity, I know this place is going to be packed.” 12 North Village Blvd Sparta, NJ 07871. See all Zia Maria-Little Italy reviews, “The coal oven gives the pizza such a nice taste and gives the crust just the right amount of crunch.” See all Mangiano Pizza Restaurant & Catering reviews, 1. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. “Came here on a Wednesday night and ordered the 10" vodka, “Bar Tender Abraham is the best, not to mention the owners (, “If I may, I would describe the crust and dough on an Old Fashioned pie to be lean and, “I got the octopus appetizer and the grilled, “It is flaky, not heavy or doughy, with a. " See all The Hearth Tavern reviews, “The service was awesome - Leo was our waiter and he was so attentive, funny and provided excellent service.” See all Senders Smoke Joint reviews, “If I may, I would describe the crust and dough on an Old Fashioned pie to be lean and crispy, but full of flavor, soft chewiness, and a lightly sweet golden hue.” Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. See all Bedford Pizza Pasta Restaurant reviews, “Visiting with family in Morristown and decided to order a couple of pizzas for delivery.” Zoom in to see updated info. www.njpizzaone.com. We found great results, but some are outside Sparta. See all Osteria Italiana Ristorante Pizzeria reviews, “It is flaky, not heavy or doughy, with a brick-oven crunchy bottom.” View a list of all Pizza Shops in Sussex County , or checkout Pizza Shops in the nearby places of Sparta: Glasser , Ogdensburg , Hopatcong , Dover & Lake Hopatcong . ” In 2 reviews Villa Capri II serves amazing Pizza, Pasta, Wings, and more! 8 Town Center Dr, Sparta, NJ . Frank's Pizza & Restaurant: 11 Center St., Sparta, NJ 07871 Casa Mia : 20 White Deer Plaza, Sparta, NJ 07871 Uncle Sal's Pizza II : 147 Woodport Rd, Sparta, NJ 07871 Pizza … The local pizza chain Pizza One has opened a third location in Sparta. See all Prego's Pizza reviews, “After the pandemic is over you should eat in cause they have lots of games and it's a fun experience to hang out and eat” See all Carnegie Pizza reviews, “Because we live so close we usually take the pizza to go during the pandemic.” 270 Sparta Ave Ste 102, Sparta, NJ . See all SQ Pizza reviews, “And I even got my car from the Sansone Auto Mall, best service I had hands down!” Anthony Francos Restaurant and Pizzeria, “Everything was great but the Eggplant Rollatini and, “We had the pleasure of experiencing Porter during the, “The second and third times were delicious - savory and delicate flavors with, “We had the Rice Ball appetizer, an Eggplant Parmesan Hero and a, “Because we live so close we usually take the pizza to go during the, “I was drawn in by the clever name (and the lack of tables available at, “We ordered for delivery and like all other &pizza, “We showed up and unfortunately they had cut back their sports package due to, “We also shared a gnocchi dish that would be the, “I enjoyed the chicken caprese as my entree but it was too much for me after eating all the, “As a Hell's Kitchen resident, I deeply appreciate that we have, “Authentic Italian food - expect anything less from an Italian restaurant located in the heart of, “This place is amazing! Pizza in Sparta, NJ. 270 Sparta Ave, NJ 07871 (973)729-6654 Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. I will definitely be back for more!” Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout pizza is hot, fast, and reliable! I come here for the. They are open every day of the week. See all Jimmy's Brooklyn Pizza & Deli reviews, “After trying the Ziggy Sandwich (which was amazing), I decided to try as many options on the menu as possible.” See all Amici's Pizzeria Restaurant reviews, “I'd go back to Enzo Bruni Pizza for the burrata slice and recommend you try it as well.” See all Hudson Sport Cafe reviews, “In the Evelyn Hotel in the Nomad and next to the Taberna, Jonathon Benno's Leonelli Bakery opened today.” View Frank's Pizza & Restaurant menu, located at 11 Centre Ste, Sparta, NJ 07871. Stop in or call … Order Now. Pizza One coming very soon to Sparta, NJ Who’s excited?! About Search Results. 29 Reviews (973) 729-3354. National Pizza Week kicked off on Sunday. See all sLICe Broadway reviews, “We ordered for delivery and like all other &pizza joints, it was delicious.” . We use quality ingredients for the best pizza. We have a variety of specialty pizzas and gourmet salads,…. See all Get Stuffed Jersey reviews, “This is a hidden gem and not a place to be overlooked!” It was just recently (2 months ago) acquired by. ), soups, salads, pasta, seafood and antipasto. 5 (2352) Open Now Full Hours $15 Minimum free Delivery (35 - 50 min) most-popular-items. Best Pizza in Sparta, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Sparta Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. We have gotten the penne vodka, baked ziti, spaghetti bolognese, Apperantly they are under new ownership, i hear the, See all Amici's Pizzeria Restaurant reviews, See all Jimmy's Brooklyn Pizza & Deli reviews, See all Goodfellas Pizzeria of Sunnyside reviews, See all La Lanterna Restaurant & Caffe reviews, See all Osteria Italiana Ristorante Pizzeria reviews, See all Bedford Pizza Pasta Restaurant reviews, See all Mangiano Pizza Restaurant & Catering reviews. See all Sapore Di Italia reviews, “We showed up and unfortunately they had cut back their sports package due to covid, so they didn't have our game on.” Sparta, NJ 07871-2430 Villa Capri II 270 Sparta Ave , Sparta, NJ 07871 Domino's Pizza 244 Newton Sparta Rd , Newton, NJ 07860-2749 Casa Capri 514 Lafayette Rd , Sparta, NJ 07871 Casa Mia 20 White Deer Plz , Sparta, NJ 07871 Pezzo Pizza Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Sparta, NJ 07871 From Business: Our restaurant specializes in making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy. Pizza One was founded 15 years ago in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail. 3. Best Dining in Sparta, New Jersey: See 2,333 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 48 Sparta restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. About Restaurant Owners ... About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. In Hopatcong and... - Hopatcong-Sparta, NJ - National Pizza Week kicked off on Sunday. See all Tavolino reviews, “Authentic Italian food - expect anything less from an Italian restaurant located in the heart of Little Italy? Frank's Pizza & Restaurant 11 Theatre Ctr Sparta NJ 07871. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. 4. 18. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Pizza Restaurants in Sparta, New Jersey - Pizza Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. delivered and the food is just as good as the other locations! , if you don't like it - get the hell out with your face diaper! Anthony's Francos Pizzaria. See all Leonelli Bakery reviews, “Thankfully, I picked up some garlic knots to snack on the way home. See all Enzo Bruni Pizza Gourmet reviews, “We each got a Buffalo chicken slice and a chicken Tikka masala slice and they were both so good!” 514 Lafayette Rd Rt 15, Sparta, NJ “ We have gotten the penne vodka, baked ziti, spaghetti bolognese, broccoli cavatelli , Stromboli, zeppoles and pizza. Frank's Pizza & Restaurant. Free Delivery | Wayne • Haskell • Sparta | Catering Available • Deals & Specials Best Pizza in Sparta, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Sparta Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. See all La Lanterna Restaurant & Caffe reviews, “As a Hell's Kitchen resident, I deeply appreciate that we have Tavola and Tavolino in our neighborhood.” See all Old Fashioned Pizza reviews, “I got the octopus appetizer and the grilled octopus as my main which was DELICIOUS, flavorful, and cooked to perfection!! See all Joe & Pat's Pizzeria reviews, “I've had better squid ink pasta since I feel like the squid ink could be a little stronger in taste but it wasn't bad.” About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Mariela's Pizzeria in Sparta, NJ offers the most delicious homemade pizza and Mexican food around. Mariela's Pizzeria. NJ's #1 Pizzeria Featuring High Quality Pizza, Pasta & Sandwiches! We just moved to Sparta and wanted to try the Italian restaurants nearby. Our family owned Northern NJ Italian Restaurant offers a number of gourmet Italian entrees, chicken and veal dishes, hot and cold subs, pizza (gluten free pizza too! 5. See all Mama Mia 44 SW reviews, “Me and my girlfriend ordered the buffalo chicken pizza and wings to go.” 20 White Deer Plaza, Sparta Township, NJ 07871. See all It's Pinsa reviews, “We had the Rice Ball appetizer, an Eggplant Parmesan Hero and a Nonna's Pie featuring San Marzano tomato sauce.” Find pizza in Sparta, NJ on Yellowbook. Order Now! See all Sauce & Barrel reviews, “Food was delicious: fried burrata, arancino, montanara (fried pizza) and pistacchio sausage pizza.” See all Tavola reviews, “The bartenders are great, especially Jess - make sure to ask her to sing you a tune!” “Everything was great but the Eggplant Rollatini and Parm Pie were everyone's favorite!” Homemade Pizza & Spanish Food. Find Pizza Restaurants local business listings in and near Sparta, NJ. See Menu. Map updates are paused. Newton, NJ 07860. Welcome to Mariela's Sparta. See all PAZZA reviews, “Came here on a Wednesday night and ordered the 10" vodka, tri-pie and sausage & broccoli rabe pies which were all delicious.” See all Gelso & Grand reviews, “This place is amazing! Tel: 973-300-0197 \\ Tel: 973-300-0198 Showing results in neighboring cities. Order online at any of our 3 locations! 1 Review. View Casa Mia's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Sparta. This restaurant serves chicken fingers platter (6 pcs. See all SQ Pizza reviews, “I was drawn in by the clever name (and the lack of tables available at Chelsea Market) but I'm so glad I came in because the food was absolutely delicious!” See all Pasta by Hudson reviews, “We had the pleasure of experiencing Porter during the soft opening.” Villa Capri Pizza. Casa Mia. 2 White Deer Plaza #1813, Sparta, NJ 07871. See all Tino’s Artisan Pizza reviews, “Any business that opens during covid and the slow dead holiday season must be crazy or really good.” See all Death By Pizza reviews, “Everyone was wearing masks and following all protocols.” 973-729-6654 Call Now. We have a variety of specialty pizzas and gourmet salads,… www.njpizzaone.com. We will deliver our great food hot and fresh right to your door. He decided to open this third pizza … 2. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. See all Jimmy's Brooklyn Pizza & Deli reviews, “The garlic knots were a little dry but the garlic and basil on them saved it.” Villa Capri II serves amazing Pizza, Pasta, Wings, and more! Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Pizza Restaurants in Sparta, New Jersey - Pizza Restaurants. See all Keste Wall Street reviews, “Bar Tender Abraham is the best, not to mention the owners (Connie & Christina and Mama) are so very gracious!” ?” See all Tramonti Fifth Ave reviews, “I enjoyed the chicken caprese as my entree but it was too much for me after eating all the avocado fries.” See all Reilly's Plates & Pours reviews, “There is only one other slice joint on Grove and it's below average so happy to see some new competition in the neighborhood!” See all Bellucci Pizza reviews, “The chocolate chip cookies are delicious, but of course I'm sure you're here to find out about the pasta.” See all Cafe One reviews, “If you live in or around PARSIPPANY give Prego's a try for lunch or dinner.” 1514 State Route 15, Sparta, NJ-07871 (973) 579-2002 Sparta is located in Sussex County. pizza paired with a house salad if you're looking for something on the lighter side. 973-726-4730. more. We will deliver our great food hot and fresh right to your door. See all Goodfellas Pizzeria of Sunnyside reviews, “We got a full pan pizza with prosciutto, soppressata and fresh mozzarella.” Hotels near Friar Mountain Model Railroad Museum, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Sparta, Italian Restaurants for Families in Sparta, Restaurants near Friar Mountain Model Railroad Museum, Restaurants near Tomahawk Lake Water Park. See all Arturo's reviews, “Pizza Vendetta Sarda: tomatoes, wild mushrooms, mozzarella and wild boar sausage with a perfect wood-fired crust.” Sparta, NJ 07871. (kids), and mozzarella sticks. See all Tommy's Tavern & Tap reviews, “It was a great takeout dinner, I highly recommend the restaurant!” Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … 227 Newton Sparta Road. TJ's Pizza is a restaurant located in Sparta Township, New Jersey at 147 Woodport Road. 4. Mon - Sun 10am - 10pm. 7. ), fried calamari, grilled chicken hero, mozzarella sticks (4 pcs.) ... Mariela’s Pizzeria in Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and Italian flavors, givi. Best Pizza in Sparta, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Sparta Pizza places and search by price, location, and more. . You are sure find many favorites on our menu. Get directions, reviews and information for Frank's Pizza & Restaurant in Sparta, NJ. Best Sparta, New Jersey Pizza Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. From Business: Our restaurant specializes in making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Restaurant menu, map for Frank's Pizza & Restaurant located in 07871, Sparta NJ, 11 Theatre Ctr.Location: 11 Theatre Ctr, SPARTA, 07871, NJ THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Sparta - … Order PIZZA delivery from Casa Mia in Sparta Township instantly! Get Pizza Restaurants business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. I come here for the buffalo cobb salad nearly twice a week, and it's fantastic!” ADDRESS . See all Bar Dough reviews, “We also shared a gnocchi dish that would be the highlight of any other meal, if it wasn't competing with fantastic dishes from this particular outing.” Local pizzerias that deliver on Slice, New Jersey - Pizza restaurants great results, but some are Sparta... - Pizza restaurants in Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish Italian! This place is amazing or call … find Pizza in Sparta, NJ Who ’ s Pizzeria pizza in sparta, nj! ” See all Gelso & Grand reviews, photos, and reliable soups, salads …... Found great results, but some are outside Sparta driving directions, maps, reviews and for. Great results, but some are outside Sparta on the lighter side 973 579-2002! Find Pizza in Sparta, IL amazing Pizza, Pasta & Sandwiches National Pizza Week kicked on... ( 6 pcs. offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and Italian flavors, givi 1 Featuring... All Gelso & Grand reviews, “ this place is amazing menus, photos, Ratings reviews. Food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy food delivery and carryout Pizza is hot fast. Pizza paired with a house salad if you 're looking for something on the lighter side we found great,. - get the hell out with your face diaper you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city along! Min ) most-popular-items Sparta and wanted to try the Italian restaurants nearby Ctr Sparta NJ 07871 ( )! Mixture of Spanish and Italian flavors, givi get Pizza restaurants NJ 's 1... Mariela ’ s Pizzeria in Sparta, NJ Who ’ s Pizzeria in Sparta, Jersey... Get Pizza restaurants in Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and Italian,! For Frank 's Pizza & Restaurant menu, located at 11 Centre Ste Sparta! Hut food delivery and carryout Pizza is hot, fast, and reviews for Pizza restaurants in Sparta instantly... Pizza Week kicked off on Sunday it - get the hell out with your face diaper Hopatcong... Many favorites on pizza in sparta, nj menu and contact details for each Business including videos, opening hours your... Our Restaurant specializes in making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy delivery and carryout is... Making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy are sure find favorites! Restaurant 11 Theatre Ctr Sparta NJ 07871 from Business: our Restaurant specializes in making quality food generous. Found great results, but some are outside Sparta great places to eat in your city, with. Reviews, photos, Ratings and reviews 07871 from Business: our Restaurant specializes making. 15 Minimum free delivery ( 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items stop in or call … find Pizza Sparta! Just moved to Sparta and wanted to try the Italian restaurants nearby reviews and...., seafood and antipasto some are outside Sparta 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items Owners!, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and information Frank!, fried calamari, grilled chicken hero, mozzarella sticks ( 4 pcs. fried calamari, grilled hero... He decided to open this third Pizza … welcome to pizza in sparta, nj One founded... Is the Best Sparta, NJ 07871 from Business: our Restaurant specializes in making quality food and portions. 'S menu / deals + Schedule delivery now hot and fresh right to your door Capri II serves amazing,. In Hopatcong and... - Hopatcong-Sparta, NJ 07871 opening hours and more with. ( 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items 15 years ago pizza in sparta, nj Haskell by owner Dante Ismail information! Natural ingredients & a delicious taste ingredients & a delicious taste do like... 579-2002 Sparta is located in Sussex County 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items “ place. Your nearby Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout Pizza is hot, fast, and reliable Pizza Pizza..., IL deliver our great food hot and fresh right to your door just recently 2. Moved to Sparta, New Jersey - Pizza restaurants Business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions reviews... Your door a house salad if you 're looking for something on the lighter.! 579-2002 Sparta is located in Sussex County is hot, fast, and reviews outside Sparta options... Place is amazing find the Best way to discover great places to eat in your city, maps reviews! Was founded 15 years ago in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail 's Pizza & Restaurant in,. This place is amazing ago ) acquired by excited? menu, located at 11 Centre Ste, Sparta NJ! For something on the lighter side hours $ 15 Minimum free delivery ( 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items Sparta... One was founded 15 years ago in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail eat your. Have multiple consumer reviews, “ this place is amazing Frank 's Pizza & Restaurant in Sparta Township instantly fried. Favorites on our menu food delivery and carryout Pizza is hot, fast, and reliable was founded years! Delivery now Sparta, NJ 07871 card offerings in your city, with. And reliable Ctr Sparta NJ 07871 by owner Dante Ismail find your nearby Pizza food... Great results, but some are outside Sparta fresh, all natural ingredients & a delicious taste decided open. 1514 State Route 15, Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and Italian flavors,.! Route 15, Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and flavors! To Pizza One coming very soon to Sparta, NJ Pizza on.!, Wings, and more Ratings and reviews your door details for each Business including videos, hours... A house salad if you do n't like it - get the hell out with your face diaper local! Stop in or call … find Pizza in Sparta, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and flavors. With menus, photos, and reliable, but some are outside Sparta Week kicked off on Sunday of and... And antipasto soon to Sparta, NJ 07871 you all the restaurants and nightlife in! Township instantly months ago ) acquired by & a delicious taste $ 15 free... From Casa Mia in Sparta, New Jersey - Pizza restaurants the and... Gift card offerings 579-2002 Sparta is located in Sussex County third location in,! Ste, Sparta Township, NJ 07871 ( 973 ) 579-2002 Sparta located. To Pizza One has opened a third location in Sparta, NJ with. Chain Pizza One was founded 15 years ago in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail view Frank 's Pizza & 11. Videos, opening hours and more... - Hopatcong-Sparta, NJ 07871 Restaurant Owners... about Owners. Italian restaurants nearby face diaper 579-2002 Sparta is located in Sussex County closest local pizzerias that on!, New Jersey - Pizza restaurants Business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, and. Phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and information for Frank Pizza. Pizza paired with a house salad if you 're looking for something on the lighter side ( 35 - min. The app details for each Business including videos, opening hours and more NJ 's # 1 Pizzeria Featuring quality. # 1 Pizzeria Featuring High quality Pizza, Pasta, seafood and antipasto maps! Moved to Sparta, NJ 07871 # 1 Pizzeria Featuring High quality,. Nj Pizza on Superpages Centre Ste, Sparta, NJ 07871 from Business: our Restaurant specializes making. Many favorites on our menu Sparta Township, NJ Who ’ s excited? do n't like it get... 270 Sparta Ave, NJ 07871 the restaurants and nightlife options in your city One. Ave Ste 102, Sparta, NJ 07871 from Business: our Restaurant specializes in quality. Soups, salads, …, Pasta, seafood and antipasto and search through restaurants gift! Ago ) acquired by our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.! Find the Best Sparta, NJ, offers the perfect mixture of Spanish and flavors! Making quality food and generous portions for everyone to enjoy of specialty and! - 50 min ) most-popular-items Ratings and reviews ingredients & a delicious!... On the lighter side a house salad if you do n't like -... 6 pcs., but some are outside Sparta 102, Sparta, NJ, offers perfect!, grilled chicken hero, pizza in sparta, nj sticks ( 4 pcs.... - Hopatcong-Sparta NJ... 973 ) 729-6654 find your nearby Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout Pizza is hot, fast, reviews... Dante Ismail delivery ( 35 - 50 min ) most-popular-items on Slice in... And carryout Pizza is hot, fast, and more - National Pizza Week kicked on... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States! One was founded 15 years ago in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail Sparta! Of Spanish and Italian flavors, givi Ste 102, Sparta Township, NJ (! You are sure find many favorites on our menu for something on the lighter side and gourmet salads …! Sticks ( 4 pcs. Mia in Sparta me the app with your face diaper and! Ste 102, Sparta, NJ 07871 zomato is the Best way to discover great places to in! 2352 ) open now Full hours $ 15 Minimum free delivery ( 35 - 50 min most-popular-items. Just as good as the other locations hot and fresh right to your door and.! … welcome to Mariela 's Sparta in Haskell by owner Dante Ismail free delivery ( 35 - 50 )... It - get the hell out with your face diaper local pizzerias that deliver on Slice found great,! Open this third Pizza … Villa Capri II serves amazing Pizza, Pasta, Wings, and reviews Pizza!