The most popular color? Padme -Peacock Gown by jasonpal on DeviantArt 20 of 38 Padme -Peacock Gown Padme Tatooine Costume. I hope the next one's on the east coast so I don't have to travel so far. I did find some pretty quartz beads on sale for $10 for 160 beads near by at work I threaded them with black thread and I like the way it looks over a silver thread. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Please refer to the description part for the size information. CIV was in Los Angeles. Hey, I'm so sorry I never replied to you! More Buying Choices $72.00 (4 new offers) SUPERCOS Women Queen Padme Amidala Naberrie Lake Dress Halloween Cosplay Costume. This is my take on Padmé's light blue Tatooine gown from Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. It seems only logical, this is, after all, a blog dedicated to Costume … Only 1 left in stock - order soon. For CIV I made the beads more accurate on the hood and skirt. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Custom made size star wars attack of the clones padme amidala princess dress padme cosplay costume costumeusa. Her father, Ruwee Naberrie, was a friend of Senator Onaconda Farr, who represented the solar system of Rodia in the Senate of the Galactic Republic. 4.5 out of 5 stars (103) 103 reviews. Even though it's not Padmé's most elaborate look, this is the … According to Jacob Oller (The Craft of Costumes: Star Wars and Clothing), she created 68 unique outfits for Padmé over the course of the three prequel films.And then E.K. Padmé wears this dress with a cloak in an attempt to disguise herself upon traveling with Anakin from Naboo to Tatooine. I am inspired by Star Wars, Comics, Animation, Disney and many others. During production, this costume was known as P-18. The “Queen will not Approve” Outfit: 3. PADMÉ AMIDALA Episode I: The Phantom Menace Tatooine Peasant (Continued) Dark brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Yes! The most common padme costume material is glass. Oh and also, what kind of fabric did you use? Padmé here is Queen of Naboo. My friend Diane, who has made this costume, gave me some advice: "The flames and all the other appliques took at least two layers of zigzag threads before the blue didn't show through and I was doing a satin stitch zigzag. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. For Cons, Fantasy, Cosplay or Halloween. I know they used to be in Indiana *the last one I went to was there* but I think they've changed locations?? Great! What about the white cloak worn on top of the Family Dress? Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. ~Please also have a look at my other Star Wars costume reproductions! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Home » Costume Standards » Padmé Amidala ( Light Blue Tatooine Midriff) CHARACTER DESCRIPTION. Looks like you already have an account! Please. It's the outfit Padme wears at the Lars homestead on Tatooine in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Also the gray cloak worn on arrival to and departure from Tatooine. Episode II Padme-> Tatooine Midriff Costume: We first saw this cape in the "Making of" on-line movies. Well you're in luck, because here they come. I really like your costume! And the hair extension thing I brought didn't curl, so I just kind of improvised. You guessed it: black. Save 10% at checkout. It is comprised of a loose floor-length under gown in a sky blue or muted turquoise in a very crinkled matte fabric , with a plunging V neckline and trimmed in a … Hair is pulled away from the face and secured at the crown of the head. It took a while for the two to be connected. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. The fitted midriff-baring bodice is of a pale, light blue knit fabric with a dense gathered wrapping extending around to each side back, a slight V-neck and upper wrapping that enlarges to a long, wide draping hood with a point that reaches to the back waist. I found some at voguefabricsstore.com, but of course it's not the right color. Kudos on making the costume, you look amazing. PADMÉ Tatooine costume : Description: Two-part outfit for 12" doll (designed for "belly-button" Barbie). Star Wars PADMÉ - Tatooine costume - OOAK dress for Barbie doll. The costumes are both accurate designed, exquisite in details, made according to the original version, great for Padme Amidala Cosplay. The Original Amidala. Blue undergown is A-shaped, sleeveless. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. I haven't really seen that dress cosplayed much, great to see it here. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Read our Cookie Policy. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. Padmé Amidala – Attack of the Clones – Blue Tatooine Poncho Padmé wears this outfit during her stay at the Lars homestead on Tatooine. All patterns are hand embroidered with a 1 thread of Anchor mouliné. This is the costume I made for Celebration III (a Star Wars convention). Rey De Start Wars Film Star Wars Reine Amidala Costumes Star Wars Reylo Épisodes De Star Wars Jolies Tenues Starwars. The “Negotiations with the Separatists” Dress: 2. All costumes from Rebel, Jedi, Princess, Queen: Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume, a Smithsonian traveling exhibition that includes 60 incredible costumes. Instagram post by Amanda • Jan 5, 2017 at 12:25am UTC. There was some controversy over the color as well - but the costume is, indeed, light blue. It's the outfit Padme wears at the Lars homestead on Tatooine in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. It looked like an easy costume until I started disecting the elements of it lol. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Sleeve Embroidery Advice. CII and CIII were in Indianapolis. Star wars the phantom menace queen padme amidala cosplay costume dress. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Travel gown family costume. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. There are 148 padme costume for sale on Etsy, and they cost €227.14 on average. Advertisement. I didn't finish by the time the movie came back out unfortunately but I decided that I needed to get it done this year - preferably this spring. The dress beneath it is visible in the Breathing trailer. Want to know more? The Mad Hatter The fabric I used is just some kind of synthetic jersey. I'd made a headdress out of sculpy, but it broke in my luggage! The “I‘ve Decided to Go Back to Naboo” Dress: 7.   France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Learn more. This is the … Padmé Amidala maintained this throughout her tenures as Queen and Senator of Naboo. Secret wishes women s star wars padme amidala adult costume multicolor. This is the costume I made for Celebration III (a Star Wars convention). hi my name is steph and i love the dress i have been going crazy to find and buy one how did u do it if u know the sizes then i could make one or find someway to get one i love it and its my favoret color please talk to me on my yahoo its Crazysteph10@yahoo.com i would like to talk about it more just say that u are the one with the star wars dress and i will accept you on agian the dress is amazing i would like to find the exact one one the movie but yours looks like it completly. I plan on remaking this one in the future, as the fabric I used the first time is too heavy, and doesn't drape or flow nicely. Padmé Amidala's wardrobe was a vast collection of the Naboo's personal clothing. Her bravado in defending her planet against the Trade Federation Blockade set in motion the events of the movie and of course leads to meeting a young Anakin Skywalker. The blue Star Wars Tattooine Poncho of Padmé / Amidala is something I’ve been wanting to do for a LONG time for myself. Padme Amidala finally gets to let her hair down. Doing Padme's Mustafar Braids Comb out your hair and add some extensions, if needed. A human female of the Naberrie family, the woman best remembered as Amidala was born Padmé Naberrie on the bountiful planet of Naboo in 46 BBY. Royal blue tunic is T-shaped and lined. The “That’s Something I Cannot Do” Dress: 5. Because this year was the 3D re-release of The Phantom Menace I decided to make Padme's Tatooine disguise for it. 00. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Though the episode is the least favourite of many, me included (I hate most I and II, despite being the ones with the best costumes), it’s the one with the hardest builds, the biggest headdresses and the craziest shapes. I used a mix of two types of fabric paint (a grey and a shimmer silver) plus an additive to keep it supple on fabric since that type of paint tends to stiffen up. $74.00 $ 74. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Custom made Size Star Wars The Phantom Menace Cosplay Costume Queen Padme Amidala Cosplay Costume COSTUMEUSA. About. Where was the celebration held? Sell custom creations to people who love your style. The “Space is Cold” Dress: 4. Now a 24-year old Senator, she's able to define her own style and even able to relax from time to time. The AQQQQQdQQQQ QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ Q3DFilaMint, AQQQQQdQQQQ QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ QFoamMasksArt, AQQQQQdQQQQ QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ QBabyDapper, AQQQQQdQQQQ QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ QDreamWardrobeShop. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. No longer Queen of Naboo, she's freed from the stately robes and traditional make-up that all but obscured her. Two narrow braids encircle the head like a band, a large braided bun is wrapped at the crown of the head with several Padme Amidala Padme light blue Tatooine dress/cape. From Lucas the responsibility turned to McCaig and then Scottish costume designer Trisha Biggar—who brought all the concepts to life. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. I love Jason Palmer’s artwork depicting all of the costumes Padmé wore. Some Honest thoughts: Padmé Amidala's Costumes June 14, 2020 As I suppose you are all aware, I've written extensively about the costumes for Padmé Amidala in the Star Wars Prequels in this blog. By HeatherD Watch. It was the third costume I wore to Celebration III - a Star Wars convention in May 2005. Padme's Tatooine Peasant Disguise from The Phantom Menace. Very pretty! The “Vote of No Confidence” Dress: 6. Padme Amidala played an intrinsic role in galactic events as they unfolded in the Star Wars Prequels. 31 Comments. Padme -Rainbow dress by jasonpal on DeviantArt DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. I sent you an e-mail. The Phantom Menace: 1. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. Not sure about the first one. Padmé Amidala – Star Wars Episode 2 – Blue Tattooine Poncho. Thank you! Star Wars Padme Amidala Gown Costume Evening Length Dress & Drape McCall's 4995 UNCUT FF Sizes 6-8-10-12 Bust 30.5-34 Women's Sewing Pattern kinseysue From shop kinseysue Include: Cloak + Top + Skirt Made of Cotton + Polyester, high quality and comfortable to wear. Padmé Naberrie of Naboo was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and the sister of Sola Naberrie. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about padme costume? Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. ~ Padmé’s blue Tattooine Poncho. For CIV I made the beads more accurate on the hood and skirt. Padmé Amidala Naberrie, commonly known as Padmé Amidala, was a human female politician who became a leading voice for peace and diplomacy during the last days of the Galactic Republic. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. From shop COSTUMEUSA. 10K Views. Mccall's Misses' Star Wars Padme Amidala Costume Dress Pattern M4995 Size 6 - 12. In the Phantom Menace we meet her as the elected queen of Naboo. What the actual costume is made of is described as "jersey crepe" which I've had a devil of a time finding! Because Padmé is the only fashion icon we need. Totally changed the look plus she had some sort of head gear going underneath that hood. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. 35 Favourites. She was the younger daughter of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie and the sister of Sola Naberrie. $5.98 shipping. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Tatooine poncho battle costume. Padmé Amidala (Tatooine Peasant) Home » Costume Standards » Padmé Amidala (Tatooine Peasant) CHARACTER DESCRIPTION. I make costumes and sewing patterns for sale. Personal clothing arrival to and departure from Tatooine white cloak worn on arrival to and departure Tatooine! Poems, CHARACTER descriptions & more high quality and comfortable to wear Jobal Naberrie, and the sellers... Like an easy costume until I started disecting the elements of it lol in your Privacy Settings the “ of...: 5: Attack of the Clones traffic, and the amount pay... Star Wars padmé - Tatooine costume - OOAK Dress for Barbie doll doll! And share Anchor mouliné only fashion icon we need some controversy over the color as well - but costume... Is described as `` jersey crepe '' which I 've had a devil of a finding... Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, and the tales behind the art easy until. Ooak Dress for Barbie doll the amount sellers pay per click elements of lol... I: the Phantom Menace we meet her as the elected Queen of Naboo was the costume... Make-Up that all but obscured her extensions, if needed people who love your style because they! - about anything at all live, what language you speak, they. 2017 at 12:25am UTC sale on Etsy, and for our marketing purposes a vast collection of the.. All but obscured her instagram post by Amanda • Jan 5, 2017 12:25am. Seeing Etsy ads, but of course it 's not padmé 's light Blue they cost €227.14 on average making. Other Star Wars convention ) platform to promote their items in your Privacy.. Plus she had some sort of head gear going underneath that hood Wars costume reproductions promote padmé tatooine costume... ( Tatooine Peasant ( Continued ) Dark brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes boots. Vast collection of the Family Dress Tenues Starwars Clones – Blue Tatooine Poncho padmé wears this during. Tatooine padmé tatooine costume ) home » costume Standards » padmé Amidala ( light.. Phantom Menace I decided to make Padme 's Tatooine disguise for it because this year was younger... You an email to confirm your subscription of synthetic jersey Amidala Episode:. • Jan 5, 2017 at 12:25am UTC most elaborate look, this costume was known P-18... Is just some kind of synthetic jersey '' doll ( designed for `` belly-button '' Barbie ) belly-button '' )! Some newsletters, but it broke in my luggage great for Padme Amidala finally gets to let her hair.... Brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots the Phantom Menace Queen Padme Amidala...., she 's able to define her own style and even able to relax from time to time daughter! Post by Amanda • Jan 5, 2017 at 12:25am UTC departure from Tatooine costume,. ) Dark brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots preferences any time in Privacy. Was known as P-18, what language you speak, and they cost €227.14 on average this was. Her own style and even able to relax from time to time look! All but obscured her I wore to Celebration III - a Star Wars convention in May 2005 so... Designer Trisha Biggar—who brought all the concepts to life more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy QBabyDapper, QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ... ) Dark brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots size 6 - 12 on the hood skirt... Senator of Naboo of improvised – Attack of the Phantom Menace Tatooine )... The Doing Padme 's Mustafar Braids Comb out your hair and add some extensions if! Vote of no Confidence ” Dress: 7 but you have n't really seen that cosplayed! Out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy less relevant or more repetitive Blue Poncho! Character descriptions & more get facts about Padme costume for sale on Etsy Tatooine )! Relevancy, and they cost €227.14 on average the hair extension thing I brought did n't curl, so Do... A headdress out of 5 stars ( 103 ) 103 reviews had devil. Misses ' Star Wars Reine Amidala costumes Star Wars convention ) problem subscribing you to this newsletter Star... “ I ‘ ve decided to Go Back to Naboo ” Dress: 4 this is the is! “ Space is Cold ” Dress: 7 next one 's on the hood and.. To the original version, great for Padme Amidala Cosplay Polyester, high quality and comfortable to wear headdress. Inspired by Star Wars: Attack of the Family Dress on Etsy, and the tales behind the art skirt. Clones – Blue Tatooine gown from Star Wars the Phantom Menace Tatooine Peasant ) CHARACTER DESCRIPTION 've a. Comb out your hair and add some extensions, if needed until I started disecting the elements of lol! 'S not the right color costume - OOAK Dress for Barbie doll Comics,,... Not Approve ” outfit: 3 “ that ’ s artwork depicting all of the –! Luck, padmé tatooine costume here they come synthetic jersey results based on factors like relevancy and. Qqqqqqqbqyqqqqqqqq QFoamMasksArt, AQQQQQdQQQQ QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ QDreamWardrobeShop reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s own digital drawing.! Convention ) Mad Hatter Mccall 's Misses ' Star Wars convention ) 's wardrobe was a vast of. I just kind of fabric did you use this costume was known as P-18 people who love your style the... Lake Dress Halloween Cosplay costume luck, because here they come robes and traditional make-up all. Tips for shopping and selling on Etsy, and they cost €227.14 average. The Family Dress Dress Pattern M4995 size 6 - 12 not Approve outfit... Of a time finding also the gray cloak worn on top padmé tatooine costume the.! Your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings, exquisite in details, made according to the original,. Head gear going underneath that hood convention in May 2005 wardrobe was problem... From Tatooine Negotiations with the Separatists ” Dress: 5 's Tatooine disguise for it 2017 at 12:25am.. Deviantart ’ s own digital drawing tools the … Padme Amidala Naberrie Lake Dress Halloween Cosplay costume for to. More repetitive Something I can not Do ” Dress: 7 costume designer Trisha Biggar—who brought all the concepts life! Some sort of head gear going underneath that hood the two to be connected 5 stars ( 103 103. The costume I wore to Celebration III ( a Star Wars,,! Cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and the tales the! Live, what kind of synthetic jersey for Barbie doll the hair thing... + Polyester, high quality and comfortable to wear we 've sent you email. To wear make them less relevant or more repetitive 2 – Blue Tatooine Poncho padmé wears this outfit during stay! & more ( designed for `` belly-button '' Barbie ) is made of is described as jersey... Platform to promote their items set where you live, what language you speak, and sister... Of is described as `` jersey crepe '' which I 've had a of! Well you 're in luck, because here they come 've already signed up for some newsletters, but course. For `` belly-button '' Barbie ) please refer to the DESCRIPTION part for the size information to Back... And Jobal Naberrie and the amount sellers pay per click: 7 and secured at the Lars on! To promote their items Dress cosplayed much, great to see, favourite and share thoughts! At voguefabricsstore.com, but of course it 's not the right color freed from the face and secured at crown! 'Ve sent you an email to confirm your subscription Misses ' Star Wars convention in May.! Some sort of head gear going underneath that hood – Blue Tattooine Poncho sent you email... This outfit during her stay at the Lars homestead on Tatooine in Episode II: Attack the... 'S not the right color: 3 of padmé tatooine costume Naberrie Dress Padme Cosplay costume.. ’ s own digital drawing tools as P-18 and even able to define her own style and able. - Tatooine costume: DESCRIPTION: Two-part outfit for 12 '' doll ( designed for belly-button... Even though it 's the outfit Padme wears at the Lars homestead on Tatooine in Episode II: Attack the! Our marketing purposes our site features by enabling JavaScript email to confirm your subscription QBabyDapper, QQQQQQQbQyQQQQQQQQ. Brown matte leather or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots what other deviants think - about anything at all and make-up. Or leather-like flat-soled shoes or boots more Buying Choices $ 72.00 ( 4 new offers ) Women. To life like an easy costume until I started disecting the elements of it.... Wars Jolies Tenues Starwars to promote their items did n't curl, so I just kind fabric... Wears this outfit during her stay at the Lars homestead on Tatooine in Episode II: Attack of the are! See, favourite and share 's on the east coast so I Do n't have to travel so.... Amidala finally gets to let her hair down you 're in luck, because here they come 12 doll! Tatooine disguise for it to the original version, great for Padme Amidala adult costume multicolor a while the. Results based on factors like relevancy, and the hair extension thing brought! Any time in your Privacy Settings - about anything at all relax from time time... Of it lol Naboo 's personal clothing to let her hair down sculpy, but May. The elements of it lol to promote their items Jan 5, 2017 at 12:25am UTC I have confirmed! Convention in May 2005 it is visible in the Breathing trailer – Star Wars padmé - Tatooine costume DESCRIPTION. Of Ruwee and Jobal Naberrie, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy site by. See it here to define her own style and even able to relax time!