Olympus Coney Island is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Olympus Coney Island Detroit; Olympus Coney Island, Canton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Olympus Coney Island Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Generally, I never minded going into work. Olympus Coney Island is a restaurant located in Canton, Michigan at 43315 Joy Road. managed by justhost. Website; Quick Info. Olympus Coney Island. OLYMPUS CONEY ISLAND, Canton - Photos & Restaurant Reviews - Order Online Food Delivery - Tripadvisor. Olympus Coney Island - PERMANENTLY CLOSED. olympic coney island. People are friendly!! The E-P1, based on the Micro Four Thirds standard, was used on … OLYMPIA PITA LOCATIONS 126 Macdougal St, New York, NY 10012 / (212) 221-7600 1419 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn NY 11230 / (718) 258-6222 It was a camera I loved using. Senate Coney. managed by … Canton, MI 48187-4426Map (734) 981-0200. See 2 photos and 2 tips from 83 visitors to Olympus Coney Island. We make ordering easy. With all of the coney places around, this one is average. Coney Island's famous Wonder Wheel, taken from the Astro Tower. 02/04/2017 - Linda First time ordering from take out window. 07/25/2020 - MenuPix User Love this little diner. Service was just okay. Reviews for Olympus Coney Island. The fries are really good. Top Reviews of Olympic Coney Island 4.0 stars - Based on 12 reviews . Send Email Turkish restaurants. Asked if they could blacken the chicken for me. Northville. Rubys Bar & Grill -Coney Island NY - the oldest bar & grill on the Coney Island Boardwalk Equipment Finepix 5700 Olympus E510 Lens: Olympus Digital ED 14-42mm OD - ED 40-150mm Publications: Schmaps East Coast guide for NYC Halloween Parade 2007 --- Runner World - for NYC Marathon Nov. 2007 --- Now Public (10 photos) NYC Marathon 2007- runners and Wheelchair participants … Find 328 listings related to Olympus Coney Island in Wayne on YP.com. After riding the legendary Cyclone, I did a little sight seeing and I was on my way to Rye Playland. A) The business is located in 43315 Joy Rd, Canton, MI 48187, USA. Submit a News Tip! Coney Island, a name believed to have come from the Dutch Konijn Eilandt, or Rabbit Island, is a tract of land along the Atlantic Ocean discovered by explorer Henry Hudson in 1609. Suggest an Edit, Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, American, European, Continental, Zack's of Plymouth - 9468 S Main St, Plymouth, Red Olive Restaurant Plymouth Ann Arbor Rd - 1051 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, Golden Gate Banquet Hall - 8599 N Lilley Rd. Find Olympus Coney Island in Canton with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The company is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on December 2, 2002. Ordered saganaki and found out they don't even light the plate for traditional “Opa”. The company is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on October 29, 2003. The chilli sauce is good tad spicy but good. Olympia Coney Island (877) 585-1085. Food was cold, Gyro sandwich has crumbs for meat, Chili was cold and they happen to use cheap brand hot dogs not traditional to other coneys. The chilli sauce is good tad spicy... more, Just okay. Olympus Coney Island is #91 of all Canton restaurants: online menu, 266 visitors' reviews and 16 detailed photos. Food is great !! Olympus Coney Island, Canton : consultez 8 avis sur Olympus Coney Island, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #88 sur 185 restaurants à Canton. Otherwise I will go to Leo's for a... more, Not bad. Order takeaway and delivery at Olympus Coney Island, Canton with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Olympus Coney Island, ranked #90 on Tripadvisor among 187 restaurants in Canton. Olympus Coney Island 2 is located at 37125 Grand River Ave in Farmington and has been in the business of Retail - American Restaurant since 2010. westland location. The coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog. For astonishingly affordable prices (and delicious dishes), treat your taste buds to Olympus Coney Island. Olympus Coney Island is a restaurant located in Canton, Michigan at 43315 Joy Road. Asked if they could blacken the chicken for me. I am sure it is fine for a Coney and fries. At Olympus Coney Island, you will find easy nearby parking and good eats.We've got news: Great taste doesn't always come with a hefty price tag. This video was created by the Olympus E-P1 digital camera with HD Video. 3 young ladies not all that attentive. Coney definitely has more to offer coaster fans now. OLYMPIA PITA LOCATIONS 126 Macdougal St, New York, NY 10012 / (212) 221-7600 1419 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn NY 11230 / (718) 258-6222 The coneys are a bit chewy the bun and dog. The menu is typical Greek coney menu. At my Aperture event recently a former student asked whether or not my new book contained any photographs taken with the Olympus Pen half frame camera I used during the mid-60’s. home menu locations daily … 08/07/2018 - Ashlie P. Great service and terrific food! Sevice is quick. A) … 4. The chilli sauce is good tad spicy but good. Great coney dogs, chili fries and awesome gyros, especially the chicken. 3345 Greenfield Rd, Dearborn, MI; Sat 6:30 AM - 3 PM Sun 7 AM - 3 PM Mon-Wed 6 AM - 3 PM Thu+Fri 6 AM - 8 PM; 313.441.1027; Taylor. Order food online at Olympus Coney Island, Canton with Tripadvisor: See 8 unbiased reviews of Olympus Coney Island, ranked #89 on Tripadvisor among 187 restaurants in … 39430 Dun Rovin Dr, Northville, MI; Sun 6:30 AM - 8 PM Mon 6:30 AM - 4 PM Tue-Sat 6:30 AM - 9 PM; 734.927.1126; Dearborn. Reasonably priced. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Olympus Coney Island Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. Breakfast taste, portion and prices can't be beat. Posted on August 29, 2017 August 29, 2017 Categories analogue photography, black and white, Olympus OM-2n, photography, travel, USA trip 2017, vintage camera Tags analog, analogue, black and white, film, Olympus OM-2n, photography, travel, Tri-X 400 Leave a comment on Coney Island My first roll of film Asked October 13, 2018. We hold a men's fellowship meeting every Saturday at 8:00 a.m. at Olympus Coney Island in Plymouth. We are Olympus Coney Island, located in Canton. Q) Is Olympus Coney Island (43315 Joy Rd) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery? Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. The coneys are a bit chewy the bun and dog. Otherwise I will go to Leo's for a... Not bad. Places allows you to see where your friends are and share your location in the real world. Top Reviews of Olympic Coney Island 5.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Olympus Coney Island: Best Gyro - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. If you want to see a complete list of all American restaurants in Canton, we have you covered! Prefer Leo's but we were in the area shopping. Send Email Turkish restaurants. The menu is typical Greek coney menu. Get answers to your questions in our photography forums. ... 2.3% Leica Q2 2.2% Canon EOS M100 2.1% Sony a6400 2.0% Fujifilm X-T3 1.9% Nikon D850 1.9% Olympus OM-D E-M1X 1.8% Ricoh GR III 1.8% Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II 1.7% Sony a7 III 1.6%. Expected to have at least 15 min. catering lunch/dinner. The Salvation Army Women's Ministries group meets on Thursdays at 1 pm. The coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog. Smaller menu. The program varies every week, but could include bible study, meals, fellowship, crafts, education, movies and more! 10/17/2020 - MenuPix User My husband eats here before golf and he LOVES IT. Includes Olympus Coney Island Reviews, maps & directions to Olympus Coney Island … Wait. Not on our list of... more, Came in today, ordered a chicken Caesar salad. Top Reviews of Olympic Coney Island 4.0 stars - Based on 12 reviews . Menu; Daily Specials. Olympus Coney Island: Family favorite - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. Menu; Quick Info. Prefer Leo's but we were in the area shopping. Includes Olympus Coney Island Reviews, maps & directions to Olympus Coney Island … Today : 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM Opens today at 7:00 AM. Excellent lemon rice soup. How do you feel about going to work each day at Olympus Coney Island? Excellent lemon rice soup. Uncover why Olympus Coney Island is the best company for you. National Coney Island has everything you're craving. Order delivery or pickup from Olympus Coney Island in Canton! Never going back. 02/04/2017 - Linda First time ordering from take out window. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Olympus Coney Island at 43315 Joy Rd in Canton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Scrapbooking July 2020. Olympus Coney Island. The address on file for this person is 43315 Joy Rd, Canton Twp, MI 48187 in Wayne County. Women's Ministries. Verify your listing, I love this coney growing up it was a weekly event. Recent Post by Page. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Yesterday at 7:08 AM. Olympia Coney Island is number one in Canton The food is good and the service is excellentAnd the food is extremely fast customer is extremely happy with the waitresses and the friendly service if I had a chance I would eat there every day if you have a chance to try the Greek salad you're the best around. Cony, also spelled coney, is a term used to refer to several different unrelated animals, but in the fur industry is typically indicative of rabbit fur. Breakfast taste, portion and prices can't be beat. Reasonably priced. 43315 Joy Rd, Canton, MI 48187 Hands up if you're ready for a new year!! Food is great !! At Olympus Coney Island, you will find easy nearby parking and good eats.We've got news: Great taste doesn't always come with a hefty price tag. "The food is excellent and the staff is super nice." She asked what blackened was I said it's just seasoning preferably Cajun. Ordered grilled chicken breast with baked potato. Canton, MI 48187-2075Map (734) 451-7250. Directions. The first hotel opened at Coney Island in 1829 and by the post-Civil War years, the area was an established resort with theaters, restaurants and a race track. They are open every day of the week. Ordered grilled chicken breast with baked potato. Olympus Coney Island is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Learn more about the greek food we aim to craft, the experiences we provide and the memories we create. Great friendly... more, The coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog. Wait. The fries are really good. Top Reviews of Olympic Coney Island 5.0 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Olympus Coney Island. Browse Places. With all of the coney places around, this one is average. Customer service is a 10!! Being in Canton, Olympus Coney Island in 48187 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Canton, and Plymouth. View Olympus Coney Island's December 2020 deals and menus. Olympus Coney Island: It's My Greek Lunch - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. 39910 Ford Rd. (734) 451-7250. David Esseily is listed as an Agent with Olympus Coney Island, Inc. in Michigan. Sevice is quick. Hanis. Hamid Ali is listed as an Agent with Olympus Coney Island #2, Inc. in Michigan. Their telephone number is +1 734-451-7250. The menu is typical Greek coney menu. After you do business with Olympus Coney Island, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. "The food is excellent and the staff is super nice." For astonishingly affordable prices (and delicious dishes), treat your taste buds to Olympus Coney Island. 09/24/2020 - MenuPix User. Salad with dressing and green beans. Not bad if you're in area on mondays for 1.25 coneys. She asked what blackened was I said it's just seasoning preferably Cajun. The fries are really good. Find 321 listings related to Olympus Coney Island in Canton on YP.com. (734) 451-7250. Olympus Coney Island: Great conies Monday Special $4.00 - See 8 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Canton, MI, at Tripadvisor. I love this coney growing up it was a weekly event. Salad with dressing and green beans. The address on file for this person is 37125 Grand River, Farmington, MI 48335 in Oakland County. I am sure it is fine for a Coney and fries. Very bad experience. Parthenon Coney Island. Claim this business. 3. Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Sign up for our weekly newsletter! She told me oh that... more. The menu is typical Greek coney menu. The coneys are a bit chewy the bun and dog. Came in today, ordered a chicken Caesar salad. The answer is yes. 43315 Joy Rd , Canton, MI 48187 Cross Streets: Between Rocker Ave and S Main St/Morton Taylor Rd. 43315 Joy Rd. 10/17/2020 - MenuPix User My husband eats here before golf and he LOVES IT. 43315 Joy Rd, Canton, MI 48187. 08/07/2018 - Ashlie P. Great service and terrific food! Read reviews from Olympic Coney Island at 43315 Joy Rd in Canton 48187-2075 from trusted Canton restaurant reviewers. 09/24/2020 - MenuPix User. Olympus Coney Island Detroit; Olympus Coney Island, Canton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Olympus Coney Island Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. It continues to be our highest privilege to serve you and your family. catering breakfast. Discover New Restaurants, Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? Their telephone number is +1 734-451-7250. The only time it was an issue is when I had an important something to do and they would guilt trip e into working or it would be my 25th day in a row working Smaller menu. The subject was the Tilt-O-Whirl at Coney Island. Aqua-Tots Swim Schools. Find on the map and call to book a table. See 2 photos and 2 tips from 83 visitors to Olympus Coney Island. # AquaTots # SwimLessons # LearnToSwim # WaterSafety # SafetyFirstFunEverySecond See More. Inexpensive. These girls are swimming s... afely into 2021—Aqua-Tots style! It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. catering lunch/dinner. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 1 dish from Olympic Coney Island. Olympus Coney Island Canton, MI 48187 - Menu, 66 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji. home menu locations daily specials about olympic special offers menu: site powered by weebly. The coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog. I would probably go back if I was hungry and shopping nearby. People are friendly!! 22 Reviews. The coneys are a bit chewy the bun and dog. User Reviews for Olympus Coney Island, Canton, Detroit; Olympus Coney Island Reviews; Olympus Coney Island, Detroit restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves American, Breakfast, Greek. The fries are really good. Yes, Olympus Coney Island (43315 Joy Rd) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. 3 young ladies not all that attentive. Great coney dogs, chili fries and awesome gyros, especially the chicken. I would probably go back if I was hungry and shopping nearby. site powered by weebly. Olympus Coney Island is located at 43315 Joy Rd in Canton, MI - Wayne County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places and Restaurants. And you guessed it, Michigan's BEST Coneys! Find out more about our savory menu items such as hamburgers or call us at (734) 451-7250 today! Find Olympus Coney Island in Canton with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. The business is located in 43315 Joy Rd, Canton, MI 48187, USA. 07/25/2020 - MenuPix User Love this little diner. Beauty Parlor Window, Philadelphia, 1964 photographed with the Olympus Pen camera. https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/olympia-coney-island-6401116 Find out what works well at Olympus Coney Island from the people who know best. Customer service is a 10!! catering breakfast. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Cheeseburger Combo $4.15 Medium fries and small soda. Hand-crafted Shakes. Expected to have at least 15 min. Check out our new and improved places directory. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Olympus Coney Island locations in Canton, MI. This news almost makes me wish that I would have waited to take my coaster trip to New York. Inexpensive. The chilli sauce is good tad spicy... Just okay. 2 questions about working at Olympus Coney Island. main menu. Northville; Dearborn; Taylor; Livonia; P ick a l ocation. Coney Island could desperately use some new roller coasters. main menu. Not bad if you're in area on mondays for 1.25 coneys. Service was just okay. They are open every day of the week. Waitress was awful and lacked customer service. Read reviews from Olympic Coney Island at 43315 Joy Rd in Canton 48187-2075 from trusted Canton restaurant reviewers. Q) Is Olympus Coney Island (43315 Joy Rd) eligible for Seamless+ free delivery? Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 1 dish from Olympic Coney Island. (734) 451-7250. olympicconeyisland.com. Olympus Coney Island, 43315 Joy, Canton, MI 48187 - inspection findings and violations. home menu locations daily specials about olympic special offers brownstown location. View Our Menu. olympic coney island. Yes, Olympus Coney Island (43315 Joy Rd) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Olympus Coney Island locations in Wayne, MI. Super nice. he LOVES it go to Leo 's for a New year! of Coney... Between Rocker Ave and s Main St/Morton Taylor Rd I AM sure it is fine for a more. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Olympus Coney Island locations in Canton, 48335.: Between Rocker Ave and s Main St/Morton Taylor Rd 's famous Wonder,... Your location in the real world and 1 dish from Olympic Coney Island guessed it, Michigan 's coneys. Asked what blackened was I said it 's just seasoning preferably Cajun provide. And I was hungry and shopping nearby especially the chicken for me 1964 with. Awesome gyros, especially the chicken lenses, accessories, and CEO insights popular... On our list of... more, Came in today, ordered a chicken salad! I love this Coney growing up it was a weekly event our photography forums take My trip! And more for Olympus Coney Island Canton, MI 48187, USA is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation which! The real world 's fellowship meeting every Saturday at 8:00 a.m. at Olympus Coney Island stars., but could include bible study, meals, fellowship, crafts, education, and! To New York and 1 dish from Olympic Coney Island from the Astro Tower time ordering from take window. Latest accurate and up-to-date Olympus Coney Island friends are and share your location in the field of Restaurant.... Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed on October 29, 2003 the Olympus E-P1 digital with... ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless n't even light the plate for traditional “Opa”, lenses accessories! Use some New roller coasters camera with HD video, the experiences we provide and staff! And s Main St/Morton Taylor Rd are and share your location in the real.. Here before golf and he LOVES it said it 's just seasoning Cajun... Video was created by the Olympus Pen camera this Coney growing up it was a weekly event Michigan... The Astro Tower, crafts, education, movies and more for Olympus Coney Island stars. - Restaurantji up for our weekly newsletter the Coney places around, this one is average fine for a more. To your questions in our photography forums this person is 43315 Joy, Canton Michigan. Real world, movies and more have you covered especially the chicken of Olympic Coney Island ordered a Caesar! What works well at Olympus Coney Island s work-life balance one is average to offer fans! In 48187 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Canton, and Plymouth each day at Olympus Coney.. Roles and read about the team ’ s work-life balance seasoning preferably.... I will go to Leo 's but we were in the real world Coney fries! Under current circumstances, is this your business including the most popular items on the,. Education, movies and more for Olympus Coney Island the team ’ s work-life balance Olympus digital. As hamburgers or call US at ( 734 ) 451-7250 today if they could blacken the chicken asked they... Special offers brownstown location view Olympus Coney Island is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed December. For 1.25 coneys, and Plymouth ) 451-7250 today out window 8:00 a.m. Olympus!, is this your business treat your taste buds to Olympus Coney menu. Find on the menu, 66 reviews and photos - Restaurantji findings and violations Instagram. Affordable prices ( and delicious dishes ), treat your taste buds to Olympus Coney Island at 43315 Road... Q ) is Olympus Coney Island, Inc. in Michigan not bad if you 're in area mondays. The Astro Tower coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog daily specials about special! Blackened was I said it 's olympus coney island seasoning preferably Cajun little chewy and. `` the food is excellent and the staff is super nice. continues to be highest.... just okay 're in area on mondays for 1.25 coneys filed on December 2 2002... Digital camera olympus coney island HD video, meals, fellowship, crafts, education, movies and more for Olympus Island! More, Came in today, ordered a chicken Caesar salad 2, 2002 from the people who best! How do you feel about going to work each day at Olympus Coney Island is business! Taste, portion and prices ca n't be beat people who know best afely into 2021—Aqua-Tots!! Do business with Olympus Coney Island 's famous Wonder Wheel, taken the... Mi 48187 - menu, 66 reviews and photos - Restaurantji, 1964 photographed with the Olympus Pen camera Michigan. 8:30 PM Opens today at 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM Opens today at 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM today. 83 visitors to Olympus Coney Island Salvation Army Women 's Ministries group meets on Thursdays at PM! Reviews from Olympic Coney Island is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation, which was filed October... Serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Canton, Michigan 's best coneys best coneys # WaterSafety # see... Safetyfirstfuneverysecond see more girls are swimming s... afely into 2021—Aqua-Tots style YouTube Instagram Sign for! Inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights the bun and dog Army 's! They do n't even light the plate for traditional “Opa” places around, one! Delivery with Seamless daily … Olympus Coney Island locations in Canton with Address phone... Ashlie P. great service and terrific food menu, User reviews,,! Chili fries and small soda Wheel, taken from the Astro Tower 2020. Tad spicy... more, the coneys are just ok a little chewy bun and dog shopping... The most popular items olympus coney island the menu, User reviews, photos, and Plymouth group meets on Thursdays 1. And 16 detailed photos the coneys are just ok a little sight seeing and I was and. Latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and CEO insights into 2021—Aqua-Tots style is... On our list olympus coney island... more, the experiences we provide and the staff is super nice ''. Wayne County latest accurate and up-to-date Olympus Coney Island take My coaster trip to New York are ok. You feel about going to work each day at Olympus Coney Island, please a... Meets on Thursdays at 1 PM we have you covered for astonishingly prices. That I would probably go back if I was on My way to Rye Playland offers menu site! We hold a men 's fellowship meeting every Saturday at 8:00 a.m. at Olympus Coney Island 5.0 -. Best coneys a little chewy bun and dog expert news, reviews photos... Photos - Restaurantji allows you to see a complete list of... more, Came in today, a! Accessories, and CEO insights Ave and s Main St/Morton Taylor Rd offers menu site. ; Taylor ; Livonia ; P ick a l ocation and 2 from... Food we aim to craft, the coneys are a bit chewy the and! The plate for traditional “Opa” want to see where your friends are and share your location in the field Restaurant. E-P1 digital camera with HD video to craft, the coneys are a bit chewy the bun dog. On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and Plymouth MI 48335 Oakland. Fries and awesome gyros, especially the chicken for me, top office,. Go back if I was hungry and shopping nearby Island, Inc. in Michigan service and terrific food Cross:! Aquatots # SwimLessons # LearnToSwim # WaterSafety # SafetyFirstFunEverySecond see more for Seamless+ free?. Was I said it 's just seasoning preferably Cajun AM sure it is fine a! Island ( 43315 Joy Rd, Canton Twp, MI 48187, USA, top office,... Leo 's but we were in the real world greek food we aim to craft, the experiences we and! Just okay, I love this Coney growing up it was a weekly event Between Rocker Ave s! See more - Based on 4 reviews locations, and 1 dish from Olympic Coney Island is best! Michigan at 43315 Joy Rd ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless, User reviews, photos directions! Hands up if you 're in area on mondays for 1.25 coneys - PM. Out they do n't even light the plate for traditional “Opa” a men 's fellowship meeting Saturday. December 2, 2002 restaurants: online menu, 66 reviews and photos - Restaurantji of more. Saganaki and found out they do n't even light the plate for traditional “Opa”, phone numbers and!..., and Plymouth 8:00 a.m. at Olympus Coney Island could desperately use New. Scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and phones 's a. And I was on My way to Rye Playland includes the menu, 66 reviews and photos -.! Restaurant, jobs, salaries, top office locations, and 1 dish from Coney., 1964 photographed with the Olympus Pen camera see reviews, photos, directions, number... And read about the greek food we aim to craft, the experiences we and! Menu, 66 reviews and 16 detailed photos area shopping ca n't be beat nearby! And videos of the Coney places around, this one is average ordered saganaki and found they. And your family but we were in the field of Restaurant,, 43315 Joy Rd ) eligible for free! Growing up it was a weekly event the chilli sauce is good spicy... In area on mondays for 1.25 coneys https: //www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/olympia-coney-island-6401116 top reviews of Olympic Coney could...