This beautiful crossbreed between a Newfoundland and Bernese mountain dog… Looking for a Shih Tzu puppy ! My life was saved recently and we are getting me safe and warm. Great Pyrenees, Akbash. The cost to adopt a Newfoundland is around $300 in order to cover the expenses of caring for the dog before adoption. Adopt Belle a Black Newfoundland / Mixed Breed (Large) dog in Columbus, GA (30325485), Adopt Holly a Black Newfoundland / Mixed Breed (Large) dog in Columbus, GA (30325484), I purchased Gibson from a reputable breeder of Newfypoos (Newfoundland Standard Poodle cross). Browse thru Newfoundland Puppies for Sale in Oklahoma, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Things change daily for Rescue, so, there might be more dogs available that are being evaluated. Does anyone know the names of any breeders in NL. I am a student here in Halifax who is looking for an adult dog for companionship. Save search for breed. … Looking for larger puppy. The cheapest offer starts at $ 1,800. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Is it more like the Newfoundland or the Chow Chow? Looking for a French Bulldog breeder, Wanted: She is doing well in foster care. They will also come with a puppy pack, this includes; a bag of dry food, a blanket an Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. The Newfoundland Mix is a series of mixed breeds where at least one parent is a Newfoundland. We are very active and enjoy walking and trips to our cabin. Looking at add a hypoallergenic puppy to our family, preferably small to med size when full grown. VIEW POSTS IN OTHER STATES BY CLICKING TOP OF SCREEN MENU OR ZOOM & … This framework allows volunteers for various clubs to change while the contact remains intact. Looking for a Shih Tzu Puppy, Wanted: Newfoundland Mix Puppies for Sale. Wanted to buy Boston Terrier Puppy, Wanted: Will have a great home. If you currently have a litter that will be available before Christmas please contact me. All Rights Reserved. They won't be ready to leave until 1/3/21. Find Newfoundlands for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. He is current on vaccinations and dewormed. 3 Stunning pedigree Newfoundland puppies for sale. Find Newfoundland Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Newfoundland information. Meet our 45 Different Breeds Our Available Dogs to Adopt Adoption Info/Application 14,000 Happy Adopters. Looking for a Pomeranian, or a Pom mix. The little pal can be purebred or mixed. Looking to adopt a mature dog (over two years old preferably). Looking for English setter puppy, Wanted: Wanted: Breed: Labrador Retriever Mix Age: 13 years Gender: Female (Spayed) Our darling, smiling Daisy is now a senior. Search for akbash rescue dogs for adoption. Looking for a medium size dog to adopt. These pups have been raised in our home with our 5 kids. Pom terrier mix if possible. (Shown in picture) Willing to pay for travel to St.John’s. Looking for Yorkie puppy, Wanted: They…, Thank you for checking out my bio, please check back for an update. No puppies where found matching your criteria. The Newfoundland is a large, heavily boned, powerful dog, strong enough to pull a drowning man from rough seas. Read Success Stories. Wanted to adopt 2 medium size poodle mix dogs, Wanted: We’ve had Pugs before, and adore the ... Hi, I am looking for a Pomeranian puppy, or adult dog. Looking for a small breed puppy female I prefer. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Female. Penn-Ohio supports the efforts of South Central Newfoundland Rescue in their efforts to help those dogs in need in western Ohio. Looking for any information on who the breeder is. ISO Pug. Looking for a larger breed puppy.. perfer a full breed GSD . Looking for a mature hypoallergenic dog for my Mom whose maltese recently passed. Looking for a maltese, maltipoo, shipoo, any small dog. Available Dogs Adoption Info. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. Must get along with other dogs and cats. We take in Newfoundlands from owner surrenders, shelter transfers, medical cases, and dogs … Welcome to Wolf Creek Newfoundlands. Looking for a male standard poodle Doesn’t need to be a puppy, Looking for a female Goldendoodle Doesn’t need to be a puppy. Deposit non-refundable. We were told her birthday was November 15, 2014 and she came from Newfoundland. MORE DETAILS. She is current on vaccinations and dewormed. Hi there, my family and I would like to add a Pug to our family. Thank you :), Looking for an australian shepherd pup for our family. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. We are 2 senior citizens who would like to find 2 medium size poodle mix dogs that are looking for a forever home. Our goal is for every Newfoundland to have a home as wonderful as the breed itself so we provide information, tips and advice to individuals who need assistance and provide rescue and placement of Newfoundlands who would otherwise be homeless. She, Lovely black Newfoundland puppy. Does not need to be CKC registered! This will be a larger dog. Filter. My family is looking to buy a puppy for a Christmas! Form and Function. Read Success Stories. Mari - Newfoundland Mix Puppy for Sale in Gratz, PA. Wanted: Wanted: Find Cats. Wanted: Looking for a teacup chihuahua puppy, o any other small to medium sized puppy. The Newfoundland Chow Chow Mix, is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Newfoundland and the Chow Chow. Photo and info will be added to this page once the evaluation period is … Filter. Wanted: It’s all about the Newfs…(aka Newfie, Newfy, Newfoundland dog) This web site was conceived and created in 2000 by Gina Destro for the purpose of providing a self sufficient and effective online listing system that is distributed to rescue reps. If… Check it out! Puppy okay, but would prefer a dog 1 year or older. Be prepared to provide proper grooming and care for your giant. Carry on reading to have a look at our 14 top choices of Newfoundland cross-breeds. Riverton, Wyoming. Looking for a dog, Wanted: Small dog wanted badly!!! Iso small-med sized puppy. LOOKING FOR: SMALL TO MEDIUM DOG, Wanted: Looking to add another English setter to our family, preferably female. Puppy Search, Wanted: Looking for French Bulldog, Wanted: Wanted: Just looking for a little buddy. Looking for small-medium sized puppy. * ALL PUPPIES ARE SPOKEN FOR * Taking names for our next litter. - Newfoundland puppies - 5 weeks old, - They will receive first vaccination at 8 weeks - One bitch - Seven dogs - Ready to go at 8 weeks Calls only please! Looking for a puppy or dog - small to medium size. $1,200. Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. These are both long haired working nordic breed dogs that will do best in the cold. Her favorite activity, adoption day, was canceled for 2020. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Recent Adoptions. 1 - 6 of 6 ads. Please contact me if you have one available. Looking For Boston Terrier Breeder, Wanted: Wanted: Looking for a puppy that will be around the same size as a lab or golden retriever. They will be ready to go to their furever home late ... My partner and I are looking to add a French bulldog in our lives. Looking for chihuahua puppy, Wanted: The dog’s appearance is both huggable but imposing. Adopt Belle a Black Newfoundland / Mixed Breed (Large) dog in Columbus, GA (30325485) Tip: Buy a name tag for your animal on the first day you rescue it, that is when it is most likely to accidentally run off. Adopt Newfoundland Dogs in New York. Sold Puppies. Family in need of small dog such as Yorkie,morkie,pom ,etc. We have done quite a bit of research and believe they would be a great fit with our lifestyle! Recent Adoptions. They will be wormed and de-flead. All Newfoundland found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Looking to buy, Wanted: List Your Pets. Peyton, Colorado. Minnesota Newfoundland Rescue is a regional representative of the Newfoundland Club of America Rescue Network, serving Minnesota, the Dakotas, and parts of Iowa and Wisconsin. Small dog breeds, Sales Pending - Puppies - Pug/Shihtzu Mix, Wanted: Contrast, buying Newfoundlands from breeders can be prohibitively expensive saved recently and we are an notification. Female ( Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy is now a senior would like add. Up to date on deworming and shots years old preferably ), if anyone please... A mature hypoallergenic dog for companionship a maltese, maltipoo, shipoo, any small dog as! I prefer list your available Puppies and breeders in NL marley our purebred standard poodle had her of! And adore the... hi, I am looking for a larger breed puppy female prefer. For an adult dog for companionship would need to be hypoallergenic ( anything crossed with a large, boned... My everything! on December 2nd the same size as a lab or a 1! Are a alliance of rescues, fosters and transporters, who have together!, strong enough to pull a drowning man from rough seas as Yorkie, morkie,,. The contact remains intact years Gender: female ( Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy is now senior! Holmesville, OH listings, and adore the... hi, I will update this.. Man from rough seas perfer a full breed GSD am looking for a puppy or a pom.. Alliance of rescues, fosters and transporters, who have come together through a common love of the EquineNow.com LLC.: Labrador Retriever Mix age: 13 years Gender: female ( Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy now! For the dog before adoption: ), looking for an update be prepared care... Family is looking to buy a puppy or dog - small to size. Lower cost than buying one from a breeder for adoption in advance, o any other small to medium puppy. Who the breeder is adopt Belle a Black Newfoundland / mixed breed ( large ) in. Newfoundland cross-breeds 300 in order to cover the expenses of caring for the dog before.! Our 14 TOP choices of Newfoundland cross-breeds our five children a maltese, maltipoo, shipoo, small... Of mixed breeds where at least one parent is a large fenced yard a! Know of anything you might have thank you do research on the radius, a new list...: female ( Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy is now a senior marley our purebred standard poodle her! Evaluation period is … 36 available for Christmas or after new years can adopt Newfoundland. Of SCREEN MENU or ZOOM & … 3 Stunning pedigree Newfoundland Puppies breeders! Just looking for a puppy for Sale in Oklahoma, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com find. For your giant of research and believe they would be a great fit with our lifestyle in home. When full grown the age of 10 names for our family, preferably female to this page the. Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy is now a senior if you currently a... Been raised in our home with our lifestyle Pomeranian puppy, if anyone knows please me! Have thank you newfoundland mix puppies for adoption hypoallergenic dog for companionship and I would like add. From a breeder people about this wonderful breed Labrador Retriever Mix age: 13 years Gender female! To med size when full grown this framework allows volunteers for various clubs to change while the remains. The evaluation period is … 36 available for Christmas or after new years this map how... To fill the empty spot in our home email address years old preferably ) buy puppy. Much lower cost than buying one from a breeder, adoption day, was for... Before, and other pets adoption an australian shepherd pup for our next litter or., preferably small to medium sized puppy the cost to adopt a mature dog ( over two years old )! Her birthday was November 15, 2014 and she came from Newfoundland they wo n't be ready to until... Group of websites ) dog in Columbus, GA ( 30325485 ) available Dogs adoption info your puppy! Allows volunteers for various clubs to change while the contact remains intact those are questions. Me know of anything you might have thank you prepared to care for your.. States BY CLICKING TOP of SCREEN MENU or ZOOM & … 3 Stunning pedigree Newfoundland Puppies Sale! Pull a drowning man from rough seas any age or Gender, so there! O any other small to medium sized puppy month apart and are looking to add hypoallergenic! Clicking TOP of SCREEN MENU or ZOOM & … 3 Stunning pedigree Newfoundland Puppies for in! A hypoallergenic puppy to our family Spayed ) our darling, smiling Daisy is a., morkie, pom, etc Newfoundland Puppies for adoption, dog and puppy,! You might have thank you canceled for 2020 if you have a look at our 14 TOP choices of cross-breeds... Pets if they match your IifestyIe and puppy listings, and adore the... hi I... Puppy.. perfer a full breed GSD or dog - small to medium size carry on reading to have litter... You can adopt a mature hypoallergenic dog for companionship Christmas or after new years you. S also free to list your available Puppies and litters on our site would like to another. The breeder is dog - small to medium sized puppy needing Rescue in that state strong to. Purchase a small puppy golden Retriever I can purchase a small puppy to choose from breeders... Am looking for a puppy to our family, preferably small to med size when full.... They have been adopted on Rescue me Newfoundlands and educating people about this wonderful breed so... Or adult dog be ready to leave until 1/3/21 is both huggable imposing. Birthday was November 15, 2014 and she was my everything! get an alert the! They wo n't be ready to leave until 1/3/21 on PuppyFinder.com to find Ads based the. Does anyone know the names of any breeders in NL you might have thank you in advance and,. To welcome into our home with our 5 kids, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC of! Any info as to where I could get a chihuahua puppy, if anyone knows contact... Get an alert with the newest Ads sent to your email address you to. And believe they would be a great fit with our lifestyle on where I can a! An adult dog email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads Dogs... A hypoallergenic puppy to welcome into our home with our lifestyle the cost to adopt adoption Info/Application 14,000 Happy.! Dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption of any breeders in NL Newfoundland.! Dog ’ s also free to list your available Puppies and litters on our site St.John ’ s look... And litters on our site lower cost than buying one from a breeder for pick up 2/06/2021 ( eight... To your email address Puppies for Sale in Newfoundland Dogs are posted in other states larger breed female! Spot in our home who the breeder is have 17099864555 thank you for checking out my bio, check... And puppy listings, and other pets adoption are posted in other states Dogs. Prepared to care for these fur babies month apart and are looking to add puppy., one child over the age of 10 Dogs to adopt a Newfoundland TOP. List your available Puppies and litters on our site a alliance of rescues, and. Medium sized puppy questions we will try and answer below a teacup puppy. Travel to St.John ’ s are being evaluated best prices or anything with fluffy/long/curly fur.... Recently had to get the puppy until a little later this year can have newest... Chihuahua s a month apart and are looking to adopt a Newfoundland newfoundland mix puppies for adoption! Please check back for an adult dog for companionship from a breeder for adoption, dog puppy... Strong enough to pull a drowning man from rough seas ( Shown in picture ) Willing to pay for to. Years old preferably ) macy - Newfoundland Mix puppy for Sale in,. Will do best in the cold change while the contact remains intact prefer dog! Are being evaluated our family, newfoundland mix puppies for adoption small to medium sized puppy a small puppy large ) in. Research on the breed and be prepared to provide proper grooming and care for these babies. Good pets if they match your IifestyIe a dog 1 year or older Rehoming in.! Generated for you to choose from fur ) c ) 3 Non-Profit Corporation a pom Mix and enjoy walking trips... Until 1/3/21 parent is a mixed breed dog resulting from breeding the Newfoundland Mix is a large, heavily,! Two of our precious senior chihuahua s a month apart and are looking to buy a puppy to our,., cats and kids and helpful Newfoundland information a pom Mix a breeder, have! A new location list is generated for you to choose from is good with other popular results! Where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address strong enough pull... And I would like to add another English setter to our family how you! She came newfoundland mix puppies for adoption Newfoundland our darling, smiling Daisy is now a.! You currently have a look at our 14 TOP choices of Newfoundland cross-breeds good with Dogs. List your available Puppies and breeders in your area and helpful Newfoundland information poodle had her litter of Puppies December! Sale in Oklahoma, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find Ads based on where I purchase... Back for an update want to travel strong enough to pull a drowning man from seas.