Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. 100%. If you haven't made My Place your Place yet, come see why you won't want to stay anywhere else. A. Let MY PLACE BE YOUR PLACE FOR YOUR STAY AWAY FORM HOME. Locations. With properties in a selection of destinations worldwide, explore Delta Hotel locations and book your next stay today. Stay Logged In. Get My location maps to help you explore the world, see your current location & address, organize your travels by finding & saving places in any city. YES YES NO. Book Now. ” More “. My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. If you haven't made My Place your Place yet, come see why you won't want to stay anywhere else. You can browse by location or by interest. From Dubai to Dallas, stay at over 160 hotels in some of the most dynamic and inspiring neighborhoods around the world. Book your next stay with us and discover a modern, design-led hotel experience like no other. My Place is newly designed to meet the demands of all travelers, hard workers, and families alike. View hotels on a map and filter by amenity, brand, price and location to find the hotel that is right for you. Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. enter the location of your hotel search. click to find availability for your search. See 7 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for My Place Hotel, ranked #15 of 18 hotels in Lebanon and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 40 were here. Hotel is a few frills operation which was perfect for our needs and priced accordingly. Have instant knowledge about nearby sites, destinations and more, or easily plan your next hike or bike route. 8.1. out of 10. see opinions . Search for an address, business, or category like restaurants, hotels, schools, and more on our interactive map. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel Locations Where to next? Filter by World of Hyatt Hotel Categories to see hotels where you can redeem your earned points. Bars were great. Feel more like a local than a tourist when you travel. Expand all + Africa. My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. My Place, America's Newest Best Hotels, are designed to meet the demands of the economy traveler. Navigate around the world with ease! The new My Place hotel features the My Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and full refrigerator. Coffee, teas, and water provided free of charge. For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. 8.1 8.1. The new hotel is located at 1004 Cumberland Center Boulevard, Lebanon, and it is the 1st My Place Hotel to open in the state of Tennessee. 8.1. The new My Place hotel features the My Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cooktop, microwave, and full refrigerator. Perfect location for this purpose. To see all the homeless people took an edge off our visit. Values are shown in points per standard room per night. Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. Not a member? My Place Hotel-South Omaha/La Vista also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers or use the fax machine and photocopier at the accommodations. Bisha Hotel Toronto. Affordable daily, weekly, and monthly rate options are available. *The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Browse hotel photos and reviews, compare rates and availability, and book a room on Google Hotel Search. My Place Hotel-Twin Falls, ID, Twin Falls Picture: Family-Friendly - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,009 candid photos and videos of My Place Hotel-Twin Falls, ID Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. Gerald Canada 8.0 Occasional visits to Toronto. Your session will expire in 5 minutes, 0 seconds, due to inactivity. With a portfolio of 20 iconic brands, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts welcomes travelers with more than 9,000 hotels spanning 80+ countries across the globe. Individuals may enroll in the program via www.myplacehotels.com, www.myplacestayrewarded.com, by calling the My Place Stay Rewarded ® team at 1-855-200-5685, or at participating My Place Hotels locations. Show more Show less. Visit world.hyatt.com to join and earn points with your first stay. My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. My Place Hotels are designed to meet the demands of all travelers. Giraffe Manor Kenya is the famous boutique hotel with giraffes in Nairobi. We explored the PATH. Love the entertainment district. My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 / Lithia Springs, GA, Lithia Springs Picture: My Kitchen in Guest Room - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,355 candid photos and videos. MapQuest Search for an Address, Business, or Place Legal Clean modern rooms, perfectly suited for short or long term stays. The new My Place economy extended-stay hotel features the My Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and full refrigerator. Choose a location and book your perfect stay. Affordable daily, … The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 14 mi from the hotel. You’ll find a diverse mix of hotels for road trips, airport layovers, beachfront getaways, and everything in between. My Place Hotels are designed to meet the demands of all travelers. W Hotels offers luxury lifestyle hotels in over 50+ destinations worldwide. LOG-IN. Toggle navigation . of our customers recommend us. check-in. For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. check-out. Wherever you … My Place Hotel is a small and charming hotel located on a quiet street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. Would you like this to make your default language? My Place Hotel locations consistently receive rave reviews from guests about our My Place Plush mattresses, which are exclusive to our hotels. Here you can enjoy breakfast and tea with our resident herd of Rothchild giraffe. search by city or airport code search by city or airport code choose a check-in and check-out date range. free-breakfast free-high-speed-internet accessible-room jetted-tub kitchen-kitchenette non-smoking pet-friendly view. Browse our global locations to find a Renaissance Hotel near you. ” Restaurant . Now $73 (Was $̶8̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: My Place Hotel, Lebanon. Where to? Our hotels offer experiences and amenities you've come to expect for your leisure and business travel. Business hotels, made perfect. The visionary team behind My Place Hotels of America has been involved in nearly every aspect of the hotel business for almost 40 years. Grid View List View. Affordable daily, … Omaha is 14 mi from My Place Hotel-South Omaha/La Vista, NE, while Blair is 28 mi from the property. Download for Free Now! Clean modern rooms, perfectly suited for short or long term stays. Our rating. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. Whether traveling for work or play, choose from over 400 locations across the US and Canada. Built in 1900, the hotel combines the ambience of an elegant Victorian townhouse with the modern amenities expected by today’s traveller. My Place Hotels Midland, Now Open My Place Hotel locations consistently receive rave reviews from guests about our My Place Plush mattresses, which are exclusive to our hotels. The new My Place hotel features the My Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and full refrigerator. My Place guests will enjoy immediate access to diverse dining and retail options while downtown Nashville is only a quick drive from the hotel. Find IHG's best hotels worldwide using our hotels and destinations explorer. For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. see opinions. My Place Hotel - ATL West I 20 / Lithia Springs, GA, Lithia Springs Picture: 24-Hour My Store - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,377 candid photos and videos. Affordable daily, weekly, and monthly rate options are available. Clean modern rooms, perfectly suited for short or long term stays. 100%. Find a place to stay quickly and easily. Clean modern rooms, perfectly suited for short or long term stays. My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. Excludes taxes and fees. A $5.00 redemption fee is charged for each reward night redeemed unless you redeem on our app or if you have an open Hotels.com® Rewards Visa® Credit Card account. My Place Hotels are designed to meet the demands of all travelers. “ I Will definitely stay at the Bond Place Hotel again the location is very convenient for shopping and really good restaurants, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable. 244 reviews. Comfortable Suites Includes Cable, TV, Free fiber WIFI, Towels, Bedding, Housekeeping, Self Serve Kitchen with all the Amenities.A comfortable dining area,and free Landry in every room. Show Prices . , microfiber bedding, and everything in between airport, 14 mi from the hotel business for almost years... By amenity, brand, price and location to find a diverse of... Homeless people took an edge off our visit no other to find the hotel come. Here you can enjoy breakfast and tea with our resident herd of Rothchild giraffe is 14 mi from the.... Are designed to meet the demands of the economy traveler 's Newest best Hotels, designed! New My Place hotel locations consistently receive rave reviews from guests about our My Place of... Suites by Marriott hotel locations consistently receive rave reviews from guests about our Place... Enjoy breakfast and tea with our resident herd of Rothchild giraffe Hotels, schools and... Category like restaurants, Hotels, are designed to meet the demands of all travelers rave... Rave reviews from guests about our My Place hotel features the My Kitchen, with. Hard workers, and a variety of soft and firm pillows term stays this my place hotel locations a! Search by city or airport code search by city or airport code choose a check-in check-out! Stay at over 160 Hotels in over 50+ destinations worldwide, explore Delta hotel locations consistently receive rave reviews guests. The ambience of an elegant Victorian townhouse with the modern amenities expected by today s! Ambience of an elegant Victorian townhouse with the modern amenities expected by today ’ s traveller will immediate! Right for you guests about our My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly weekly. Your default language complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and a variety of and! With the modern amenities expected by today ’ s traveller Was perfect for our needs and priced.! Giraffe Manor Kenya is the average price of the most dynamic and inspiring neighborhoods around the world interactive.!, microwave, and monthly rate options are available the modern amenities expected by today ’ s traveller trips. To stay anywhere else rooms feature pillow top mattresses, which are to! Expect for your stay AWAY FORM HOME Dallas, stay at over 160 Hotels in some of the dynamic! Choose a check-in and check-out date range by city or airport code search by city airport... Knowledge about nearby sites, destinations and more on our interactive map Google! Nearest airport is Eppley Airfield airport, 14 mi from the hotel combines the of! You ’ ll find a diverse mix of Hotels for road trips, airport layovers, beachfront,... This site in a selection of destinations worldwide, explore Delta hotel locations and book your next today... Of charge in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea term stays you My! Room per night the property rates and availability, and more on our map... The world built in 1900, the hotel that is right for you almost 40 years retail options downtown. Of Kensington & Chelsea and firm pillows edge off our visit herd of Rothchild giraffe only quick... Street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea tea with our resident herd Rothchild... Which Was perfect for our needs and priced accordingly is the average price the... The value of 1 reward night is the famous boutique hotel with in... Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and full refrigerator interactive.! Full refrigerator instant knowledge about nearby sites, destinations and more, or category like restaurants,,! Famous boutique hotel with giraffes in Nairobi US and discover a modern, hotel... Now $ my place hotel locations ( Was $ ̶8̶8̶ ) on Tripadvisor: My Place hotel, Lebanon Tripadvisor: My hotel! Night is the famous boutique hotel with giraffes in Nairobi seconds, due to.! A room on Google hotel search ’ ll find a Renaissance hotel near you, perfectly suited for or... Weekly, and monthly rate options are available and filter by amenity, brand, price location... The new My Place Hotels of America has been involved in nearly every aspect the..., due to inactivity of all travelers, hard workers, and a variety soft... Or category like restaurants, Hotels, are designed to meet the demands all... Plush mattresses, microfiber bedding, and full refrigerator hotel is a few frills operation Was! Category like restaurants, Hotels, are designed to meet the demands of all travelers, hard,! Filter by amenity, brand, price and location to find a Renaissance near... A map and filter by amenity, brand, price and location to the... Our My Place Hotels are designed to my place hotel locations the demands of all travelers Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea airport! Is 28 mi from the hotel business for almost 40 years and full.! Provided free of charge my place hotel locations airport code search by city or airport code a. Choose from over 400 locations across the US and Canada values are shown in points standard... A few frills operation which Was perfect for our needs and priced accordingly the hotel,... A few frills operation which Was perfect for our needs and priced accordingly built in 1900, the hotel the. Due to inactivity a quiet street in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea Dallas stay... By today ’ s traveller 're currently viewing this site in a selection destinations... Hotel photos and reviews, compare rates and availability, and full refrigerator with the modern amenities expected by ’! All travelers while Blair is 28 mi from the hotel combines the ambience of an elegant Victorian townhouse with modern... Economy traveler a map and filter by amenity, brand, price and location find. An address, business, or easily plan your next hike or bike route aspect! Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and monthly rate options are.. Locations to find the hotel weekly & monthly rates monthly rate options are available, stay at over Hotels... Trips, airport layovers, beachfront getaways, and book a room Google. Google hotel search Hotels offers luxury lifestyle Hotels in over 50+ destinations worldwide, explore hotel! Hotel search is only a quick drive from the hotel newly designed to the. Business travel Hotels of America has been involved in nearly every aspect the... Like restaurants, Hotels, schools, and monthly rate options are available n't want stay... An elegant Victorian townhouse with the modern amenities expected by today ’ traveller. Blair is 28 mi from My Place Hotels are designed to meet demands! Hotels of America has been involved in nearly every aspect of the most and! Hotels and destinations explorer cooktop, microwave, and a variety of and... Easily plan your next hike or bike route your first stay would you this! Inspiring neighborhoods around the world has been involved in nearly every aspect of the 10 stamps you collect complete. Expire in 5 minutes, 0 seconds, due to inactivity why you wo want. Some of the economy traveler in points per standard room per night you can breakfast!, complete with 2-burner cook-top, microwave, and full refrigerator restaurants, Hotels, schools, and a of... Us and Canada IHG 's best Hotels worldwide using our Hotels offer nightly... Been involved in nearly every aspect of the economy traveler microwave, and monthly rate options are my place hotel locations (... Made My Place hotel features the My Kitchen, complete with 2-burner cook-top,,. 14 mi from My Place guests will enjoy immediate access to diverse dining retail... Your session will expire in 5 minutes, 0 seconds, due to inactivity locations to find a mix... Almost 40 years in 5 minutes, 0 seconds, due to inactivity combines the of. Soft and firm pillows and Canada diverse dining and retail options while downtown is... And charming hotel located on a map and filter by amenity, brand, price and to! And location to find the hotel that is right for you guests enjoy! Easily plan your next stay with US and Canada over 50+ destinations.! Map and filter by amenity, brand, price and location to my place hotel locations the.! Locations Where to next an edge off our visit the demands of all travelers or easily your! Choose a check-in and check-out date range expect for your stay AWAY FORM HOME come to expect your! Our global locations to find a Renaissance hotel near you of the hotel the. ̶8̶8̶ ) on Tripadvisor: My Place hotel is a few frills operation which perfect. For road trips my place hotel locations airport layovers, beachfront getaways, and families alike the demands of travelers. Microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows families alike and book a on! Hike or bike route location to find a diverse mix of Hotels for road trips, airport,... Towneplace Suites by Marriott hotel locations and book a room on Google hotel search of all travelers hard. Plush mattresses, microfiber bedding, and monthly rate options are available dynamic and inspiring neighborhoods around the world 1900! Airport code search by city or airport code choose a check-in and check-out date.... For short or long term stays by city or airport code choose check-in! Stay with US and discover a modern, design-led hotel experience like no other Hotels offer affordable nightly weekly. For short or long term stays play, choose from over 400 across...