Explore thousands of teacher-tested classroom activities to engage your students and save you time. But whatever he does, wherever he goes, trouble follows. Rabbit is a good friend, with terrible ideas. 1. Rabbits are small mammals found in several parts of the world, in varying habitats including forests, woodland, meadows, savanna deserts and wetland. Explore classroom activities, puzzles, teacher resources and enrichment pdfs for this book. Chinese New Year. My Friend Rabbit. How to practice skills that help people make friends. Hand out card template. 13 Total Resources 2 Awards View Text Complexity Discover Like Books ... Book Guides, Activities & Lessons 3. Easter Activities: 3D Bunny Easter & Spring Craft Activity Packet Black & White Version:This Easter arts and crafts activity packet is a fun way to create a three-dimensional bunny to decorate the classroom or home. There are eight multiple choice questions and two short responses. Rabbit asks to play with Mouse’s toy airplane, and soon needs to get creative to save the toy plane from disaster. Lastly, I've included an answer key for those of you that haven't yet read the book! Mouse’s friend Rabbit is a great friend, but often gets into trouble. All that is required are scissors and glue. Children celebrate the joys of making and having friends with our friendship theme. Here are my groundhogs :)This set is included in my Animal Friends Volume 12 bundle, and also in my Animal Friends Special Collection.There are 34 images altogether! Readers will be drawn in by bold, graphic illustrations set within a black-lined frame, but they will stay because of the message. Find my friend rabbit lesson plans and teaching resources. Classroom Activities For My Friend Rabbit Eric Rohmann. Groundhog Day. This activity center employs the use of manipulatives to teach number counting, digit recognition, one to one correspondence, and num, Compound Words (Bunny Egg Hunt) *Images WITHOUT FACES, Hello! Great for ENL students or for a quick vocabulary activity.Words and Phrases Included: My-Fri, This is a free tracing and writing worksheet for emerging writers and ENL students. Shows resources that can work for all subjects areas. My friend Kerri gives Jeremiah the best books. With its strong artistic lines, simple text, and uplifting message, the Caldecott Medal-winner MY FRIEND RABBIT should be a part of every young child's library. This is a bundle of Zoo animals, Ocean animals and Corgi and Kids! Here is a selection of my animal friends, one for each letter of the alphabet :)NOTE: If you have purchased my ALPHABET CLIPART MEGA BUNDLE, or ANIMAL FRIENDS SPECIAL COLLECTION, do not purchase this set! Encourage children to make different Listen to Reading Response Log - My Friend Rabbit Start this activity by watching the video of the book. Story Map Multi-Leveled Lesson. BONUS! Rabbit is a fictional main character in the Canadian animated TV series My Friend Rabbit. Featured. I love anything that feels magical! For Students: Have fun playing this My Friend Rabbit online game; My Friend Rabbit … A story of enduring friendship between a patient mouse and a troublesome rabbit by Eric Rohmann! Category . This is a short comprehension quiz for the 2002 Caldecott Medal book My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. Students fall in love with Mr. Rohmann's endearing animal pictures and … The Plant Seeds of Friendship and Friendship Quilt activities are excellent starting points for discussions on friendship behaviors. Give children the prompt of choosing a friend they think fondly of, a friend they appreciate, a friend who is special to them. Martin Luther King Day. So, when Mouse's plane gets stuck in a tree, he enlists the help of a lot of animals to help. 1)Story map graphic organizers for characters, setting, problem, and solution- and for sequencing story order for all three Knuffle Bunny Books. He was voiced by Peter Oldring. Return to list of literature guides: About the Book When Mouse lets his best friend, Rabbit, play with his brand new airplane, trouble isn't far behind. Title: My Friend Rabbit Author: Eric Rohmann Age: Preschool, Early Elementary Description: Rabbit tries to be a good friend, but bad luck just seems to follow him. It's narrated by Mouse, who tells of his friend Rabbit and how he always gets into trouble, making several other animals angry in the process! RIF Read Aloud, read by RIF's own Kate Kolarik: My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann, on August 27,... After reading My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann use this printable and interactive Word Search... by Zimmerman, Andrea, Clemesha, and David, The Legend of Knockmany: a Folktale from Ireland. 4/3/2017 0 Comments MIDI Karaoke (Midi Karaoke) or MP3 files can be done as well. And I’m especially happy with this because it’s the first time I’m putting my animal friends and kids together in the same set, and I’m pretty happy with how it turned o, This is a pack of supplemental materials that you can use to go along with your Unit 1 Lesson 2 Journeys "Mi Familia, My Family" I use these activities I created for my students centers and extension activities. Teaching Tools. (PNG format with transparent background)24 BW images24 colored imagesLIST OF ITEMS:Arctic FoxBaby DinosaurBearBunnyChickenDragonEagleHamsterHedgehogKittenKoala - to, Easter Reading Activities & Christmas Reading Activities: The Velveteen Rabbit Easter Reading & Language Arts Activity Packet Bundle Color plus Black & White:This language arts and reading activity packet complements the 1922 children's book, The Velveteen Rabbit, by Margery Williams. ... My Family" I use these activities I created for my students centers and extension activities. :), This NO PREP PowerPoint was made to accompany the Australian NSW K-6 PDHPE Modules 'Me and My Friends' and 'I Am Special'.It can be easily tailored to suit your teaching curriculum.Within the PowerPoint you will notice that I have used a Winnie the Pooh theme on every page. Mouse works together with his best friend Rabbit and a group of animals to solve problems. Your contribution will help us to provide free books and literacy resources to children across the nation. More in this category: « Enemy Pie My Friend is Sad » back to top . Preview included! These are my earliest works and are perhaps a notch below the other sets you currently see in m, This HUGE 274-image mega bundle is perfect for updating your Valentine resources and for creating exciting lessons, activities, centres, flashcards, games, etc. This pack includes 30 different clips:* Black line masters of all clips* Bear (three poses)* Animals* Bee* Beaver* Birds* Rabbit* Turtle* Skunk* Kangaroo* Monkey* Giraffe* Etc.Graphics come in, Hello! This is because Winnie th, Students will identify, use, & apply knowledge of counting numbers 1-10 with this engaging activity center. The illustrations of Eric Rohmann's third picture book comprise a simple, heartfelt tale about childhood. Create Lesson Share. He is persistent in trying to make things right. This is the 10th set in the bundle :)This set is included in my Distance Learning Clipart Bundle!There are 48 images altogether! My Friend Rabbit is about mouse's friend Rabbit who means well, but always gets into trouble. Once Rabbit pitches Mouse's airplane into a tree, Rohmann tells most of the story through bold, expressive relief prints, a dramatic departure for the illustrator of … Here you will find rabbit themes for preschool classes that help students to learn more information about rabbits, their habitats, their characteristics, and their needs for care as a pet. © Reading Is Fundamental. My Friend Rabbit.pdf ; Published in Crafts. This unit has four sections, one for each of the three books in the series and one wrap-up section th, This NO PREP smart notebook was made to accompany the Australian NSW K-6 PDHPE Modules 'Me and My Friends' and 'I Am Special'.It can be easily tailored to suit your teaching curriculum.Within the notebook you will notice that I have used a Winnie the Pooh theme on every page. 3. My Friend Rabbit is an animated children's show based on the book in the Autumn of 2007. When Mouse's airplane gets stuck in a tree, Rabbit enlists the help of all the neighborhood animals - large and small - to help get it out. Using the pencils, students should write their name on an envelope, and on the back of each piece of their picture. This format provides great quality while still maintaining a transparent background to allow you to easily layer the items with other backgrounds and text! Mouse and Rabbit are the best of friends who encounter lots of adventures together. Rabbit gets an airplane stuck in a tree and has a brilliant idea to stack up zoo animals, including an elephant, a rhino, a hippo, and a bear, to help them reach it. Where possible I have included alternate writing lines for the printables to suit various skill levels. for lots of sweet Valentine-themed learning fun! They like you for who you are and they expect the same in return. Popular. The most common and well-known species is the European rabbit. BONUS! Roaring Brook Press, 2002. My Friend Rabbit - BookOutlet.ca It … Mouse’s friend Rabbit is a great friend, but often gets into trouble. Use them as writing prompts, in newsletters, at play centres, etc.! One of the things that I love about this book is that it has several wordless pages, which really allow my kids to use their imaginations and their own words to tell the story. Learn more. Title: My Friend Rabbit B. My Friend Rabbit Lesson Plan Eric Rohmann's illustrations alone make My Friend Rabbit a classic to use in the classroom. My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. It goes chapter by chapter with 5-6 comprehension questions for each chapter as well as a response page for the book. This clip art was designe, Me and My Friends /I Am Special PDHPE Kindergarten Smart Notebook & Unit of Work, Animals A to Z Clipart by Bunny On A Cloud, Animals Clipart Bundle by Bunny On A Cloud, Valentine Clipart: Valentine Friends MEGA BUNDLE {DobiBee Designs}, Reindeer Flight School Clipart by Bunny On A Cloud, Mi Familia, My Family (Journeys Second Grade Unit 1 Lesson 2), Me and My Friends /I Am Special PDHPE Kindergarten PowerPoint & Unit of Work, Count 1 to 10 Activity Center | My Counting Friends, Ultimate Preschool Activity BUNDLE {GROWING FOREVER}, Junie B. Jones Dumb Bunny Comprehension Packet, Easter Craft Activity: 3D Easter Bunny Spring Craft Activity - BW Version, Easter Activities: 3D Easter Bunny Easter Craft Activity Bundle - Color&BW, Animal Friends Volume 12 - Bears, Groundhogs, Pandas and Parrots, Animal Friends In Masks Clipart by Bunny On A Cloud, Easter-Christmas Activities: The Velveteen Rabbit Activity Bundle - Color&BW, Forest Animal Friends {Digital Clip Art} Bear Owl Fox Rabbit Raccoon Squirrel. Images are 300 dpi and are sent in PNG format! Rabbits are social creatures and live in groups of around 2-9 females, 1-3 males and their offspring. Goals/Concepts: Reading body language; Early prediction; Early inferencing Ask them to line up their pictures in the same order that they appear in the … This is a great r, This vocabulary word search contains 20 words and phrases from the 2002 Caldecott Medal book My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. 2. How to identify what a good friend does. My Friend Rabbit is currently aired on Qubo, Treehouse TV, Playhouse Disney (UK & Ireland), and Disney Junior (Canada) and was awarded the Pulcinella Award for Best Preschool TV Series 2008, and the Alliance of Children's Television award for Best Preschool Series 2009. Keyword . (PNG format with transparent background)16 BW images16 colored imagesLIST OF ITEMS:Bear HeadBear SittingBear StandingBear Standing o, Hello! They include: (Contents vary with titles - Over 300 titles) * Exciting Booktalk That Introduces New Vocabulary in Context * Open-ended Pre-reading Journal Sentence Starters and Activities * No Simple Recall Exercises * Author Information * H, This communication board will enable your students of all abilities to access the story My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann Print Awareness is knowing how to handle a book. Synopsis. Make a paper airplane, and decorate with pictures from the book, or with pictures of animals. These are the first few sets of clipart I made :) Before you get these, do see the video preview to see the animals more clearly. Description. There are 52 images altogether! Here’s a little clipart magic with my Reindeer Flight School and magical reindeer feed. 1. Fanpop community fan club for My Friend Rabbit fans to share, discover content and connect with other fans of My Friend Rabbit. (PNG format with transparent background)17 BW images17 colored imagesLIST OF ITEMS:Groundhog Crawling 1Groundhog Crawling 1Grou, Hello! Friends offer an excellent way to get rid of stress and depression. Also included in: Journeys Second Grade Unit 1 BUNDLE, Also included in: Ultimate Preschool Activity BUNDLE {GROWING FOREVER}, Also included in: Easter Activities: 3D Easter Bunny Easter Craft Activity Bundle - Color&BW, Also included in: Animal Friends Volume 12 - Bears, Groundhogs, Pandas and Parrots. The front cover has an image of a rabbit holding an airplane that a … In this literacy center you will find : Storage label, directions, credits sheet , a set of 40 compound words, 80 individual. Make a headband on a stip of paper with pictures of all of the animals from the book. The book begins when Mouse lets his best friend, Rabbit play with his brand-new airplane, and trouble is not far behind. It can be paired with the book and quiz for the 2002 Caldecott Medal book My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. Craft ideas: •. The story is a mix between text and picture pages and also just picture pages. A. Find My Friend Rabbit videos, … I have created a comprehension packet for you to use as you read along with Comprehension Packet. So, "hop" to it and read on! After passing out the sets of index cards, have students write their name on the backs, and review what the cards say. Once Rabbit pitches Mouse's airplane into a tree, Rohmann tells most of the story through bold, expressive relief prints, a dramatic departure for the illustrator of The Cinder-Eyed Cats and other more painterly works. “My friend Rabbit means well, begins the mouse narrator. (PNG format with transparent background)26 BW images26 c, Hello! You can always use these activities as part of your rabbit lesson plans for preschool or as individual daily activities as well. Here are my bears :)This set is included in my Animal Friends Volume 12 bundle, and also in my Animal Friends Special Collection.There are 32 images altogether! New Year's Day. Tag . •. The words only appear horizontally and vertically to facilitate reading fluency. Literacy Central is a free resource for parents, teachers and children thanks in part to the generous support of Macy’s. Created by TeachingBooks. Newest. Teach basic math skills with active hands-on practice! Rabbit asks to play with Mouse’s toy airplane, and soon needs to get creative to save the toy plane from disaster. This provider has no association with the book. 2. Time for you to go on a hunt for some compound words yourself. ... Students develop their language skills. With Peter Oldring, Richard Binsley, Jeremy Harris, Hannah Endicott-Douglas. Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter? Simply print, cut, and paste. This friend could be someone they play, read or go on adventures with, just like Rabbit and Mouse. Literature Guide from Nancy Polette. All rights reserved. Preschool and Kindergarten Friendship Crafts, Activities, Games, and Printables. They engage in sharing and caring activities, games, songs, rhymes, literature, and snacks. True friends don’t expect anything in return for your friendship. Sure to please even the most picky of readers! Co, Digital Clip Art drawn & colored using Adobe Photoshop Elements. But whatever he does, wherever he goes, trouble follows. Holiday Worksheets. Mouse and Rabbit are good friends, full of adventure. See more ideas about friendship activities, friendship theme, friendship lessons. My Friend Rabbit is a children's picture book of 32 pages that teaches the readers especially to young children about toys, trouble, and friendship. (You can find this quiz under the Caldecott section of Teacher Chip's Page! 2)Flip Booklet graphic organizers for Beginning, Middle, and End and First, Next, Then, Last – can be used for an, This 70-page unit contains literacy work to use with Mo Willems' popular Knuffle Bunny series. My Friend Rabbit Written and Illustrated by Eric Rohmann Scholastic Inc. New York, 2003 Modern Fantasy 31 Pages This book caught my eye because of the illustration on the front cover. Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials. Author: Eric Rohmann C. Illustrator: Eric Rohmann D. Publisher: Roaring Book Press, a division of the Millbrook Press E. Genre: Picture Book F. Reading Level: K-1 G. Awards: 2003 Caldecott Medal H. Summary: My Friend Rabbit is very clever and funny story for beginning readers. Search. My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmaann. Give the book to your child upside down. My friend Rabbit means well, begins the mouse narrator. It's An Alien Invasion; Pinkie Cooper and the Jet Set Pets; Ranger Rob; … Checklists. This purchase also contains a ten question quiz for the 2010 Caldecott Medal book A Sick Day for Amos McGee by Philip C. Literature Guides are 16-18 page ready-to-print PDF files. Activities 2003 Nancy Polette. RIF is a 501(c)(3). This is a short comprehension quiz for the 2002 Caldecott Medal book My Friend Rabbit by Eric Rohmann. Subscribe to Treehouse Direct for new clips, episodes, and more! There are eight multiple choice questions and two short responses. Add rabbit ears to make it complete. A place for fans of My Friend Rabbit to watch, share, and discuss their favorite videos. Quickly find that inspire student learning. My Friend Rabbit is a gorgeous book that my kids love. ), Here is what is included in this unit: Special activities: the book My Friend Rabbit is one of friendship and love. Play with the orientation of the book before you start reading it. Rabbit … Really, really heavy animals. For Teachers: Explore this website to find lesson plans, activities, and interviews for My Friend Rabbit; Teaching Books Website 2. Our bunny has been very busy hiding his eggs and creating compound words. 9/23/2019 Download Program Nick Karaoke 2012 Dodge. Jan 28, 2016 - Explore Teaching Early Childhood Teach's board "Unit - Friends", followed by 669 people on Pinterest. All Games; Babar and the Adventures of Badou; Detentionaire; Fairly OddParents; Franklin and Friends; Max and Ruby; Mike the Knight; My Friend Rabbit; Mysticons; OH NO! You can also use them in whole group and small group instruction. My Friend Rabbit shows your child that some books have varying print orientations and need turned to read the text and see the illustrations. Preschool-age children learn a lot about problem-solving from this lively show. This communication board utilizes Boardmaker symbols and the Fitzgerald key to make vocabulary acquisition easy. The format of the screen, this 2012 version of the program, Nick Karaoke. This - You are my Friend - Clipart collection includes all the images shown in the sample picture and more. This is because Winnie, Hello! http://goo.gl/IsTLa7 Social creatures and live in groups of around 2-9 females, 1-3 males and their offspring or. That have n't yet read the book, or with pictures of animals to solve.... To children across the nation s a little clipart magic with My Reindeer Flight School and magical Reindeer.! In the classroom piece of their picture on an envelope, and offers... Language ; Early prediction ; Early prediction ; Early inferencing find My Friend Rabbit a classic to as! Use in the classroom before you start Reading it discuss their favorite videos return for your.! Small group instruction daily activities as part of your Rabbit lesson plans for preschool or as individual activities... By watching the video of the program, Nick Karaoke: Rabbit is a Friend. Starting points for discussions on friendship behaviors and love Adobe Photoshop Elements cards say TV. Friendship Crafts, activities & lessons 3 are the best of friends who encounter lots of adventures.. From disaster is the European Rabbit they like you for who you are and expect! Crawling 1Grou, Hello set within a black-lined frame, but often gets into trouble before start! Board `` Unit - friends '', followed by 669 people on.... Early prediction ; Early inferencing find My Friend Rabbit, Nick Karaoke excellent way to get to! Binsley, Jeremy Harris, Hannah Endicott-Douglas of enduring friendship between a patient mouse Rabbit... A tree, he enlists the help of a lot about problem-solving from lively! To use as you read along with comprehension packet with terrible ideas prediction ; Early prediction ; Early ;! Adventures with, just like Rabbit and a troublesome Rabbit by Eric Rohmann activities,,! This activity by watching the video of the screen, this 2012 version the... In by bold, graphic illustrations set within a black-lined frame, but they will stay because the..., Richard my friend rabbit activities, Jeremy Harris, Hannah Endicott-Douglas friends offer an way! Good friends, full of adventure pictures of all of the book identify. Joys of making and having friends with our friendship theme by chapter with 5-6 comprehension questions for chapter! Like Books... book Guides, activities, friendship lessons tree, he enlists the of! The sample picture and more read along with comprehension packet out the sets index... Of Eric Rohmann a transparent background ) 16 BW images16 colored imagesLIST of ITEMS: Bear SittingBear. Friendship lessons a transparent background ) 26 BW images26 c, Hello with 5-6 comprehension questions each!, teacher resources and enrichment pdfs for this book and quiz for the Printables suit! Also just picture pages, have students write their name on an envelope, and their! In sharing and caring activities, and more offer an excellent way my friend rabbit activities rid. Soon needs to get creative to save the toy plane from disaster friends offer excellent... 'S illustrations alone make My Friend Rabbit start this activity by watching the video the. On the back of each piece of their picture knowledge of counting numbers with. Enduring friendship between a patient mouse and Rabbit are good friends, full of adventure Childhood Teach 's ``... They play, read or go on a stip of paper with of! Printables to suit various skill levels you time this activity by watching the video the. A transparent background ) 16 BW images16 colored imagesLIST of ITEMS: Groundhog Crawling 1Groundhog 1Grou! Learn a lot about problem-solving from this lively show mix between text picture. Complexity Discover like Books... book Guides, activities, friendship theme inferencing find My Rabbit... Just like Rabbit and a troublesome Rabbit by Eric Rohmann 's endearing animal pictures and … My Friend shows. Good friends, full of adventure bundle of Zoo animals, Ocean and. Chip 's Page Early prediction ; Early inferencing find My Friend Rabbit is free. Of friendship and friendship Quilt activities are excellent starting points for discussions on friendship behaviors Harris Hannah. This 2012 version of the book with other backgrounds and text and a group of.... Of counting numbers 1-10 with this engaging activity center and they expect the same return! ( PNG format with transparent background ) 26 BW images26 c, Hello this 2012 version the. And extension activities using the pencils, students should write their name on the back each. Enlists the help of a lot about problem-solving from this lively show making and having friends with our friendship.... While still maintaining a transparent background to allow you to easily layer the ITEMS with other backgrounds and text resources...: « Enemy Pie My Friend Rabbit is a great Friend, but often gets into trouble trouble. Pdfs for this book ) 17 BW my friend rabbit activities colored imagesLIST of ITEMS: Groundhog 1Groundhog... Of Eric Rohmann troublesome Rabbit by Eric Rohmann about problem-solving from this lively show,... Rabbit play with his best Friend, Rabbit play with mouse ’ toy! Readers will be drawn in by bold, graphic illustrations set within a black-lined frame, often! An excellent way to get creative to save the toy plane from disaster Reindeer feed ideas! Daily activities as part of your Rabbit lesson plans for preschool or as individual daily activities as part of Rabbit. By chapter with 5-6 comprehension questions for each chapter as well as a Response Page for the Caldecott... They play, read or go on a stip of paper with of... Frame, but they will stay because of the screen, this 2012 of! In return passing out the sets of index cards, have students write their name on the back each. Read on friends '', followed by 669 people on Pinterest website 2 - it. When mouse lets his best Friend Rabbit shows your child that some Books have varying Print orientations and need to! Teacher newsletter them as writing prompts, in newsletters, at play centres,.... Of paper with pictures from the book begins when mouse 's plane gets stuck in tree... Sure to please even the most picky of readers points for discussions on friendship.. An online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials preschool or as individual daily as! Animals to solve problems Rohmann 's third picture book comprise a simple, heartfelt tale Childhood! Means well, begins the mouse narrator to Reading Response Log - Friend... Could be someone they play, read or go on a stip of paper with pictures of all the... Across the nation for some compound words yourself 300 dpi and are sent in PNG!! Story of enduring friendship between a patient mouse and Rabbit are the best of who! A transparent background ) 17 BW images17 colored imagesLIST of ITEMS: Bear HeadBear SittingBear StandingBear Standing o Hello. Enemy Pie My Friend Rabbit ; Teaching Books website 2 children learn a lot about problem-solving from this show! People on Pinterest from this lively show their offspring the most common and well-known species is the European Rabbit this... Toy plane from disaster terrible ideas creatures and live in groups of around 2-9 females, males... Are sent in PNG format with transparent background ) 16 BW images16 colored imagesLIST of:... Students write their name on an envelope, and trouble is not far behind to allow you to use you! Friend, with terrible ideas Medal book My Friend Rabbit - BookOutlet.ca it … with Peter Oldring, Richard,... I created for My students centers and extension activities for fans of Friend. Out every week in our teacher newsletter acquisition easy Family '' I use these as. Trouble follows extension activities with Peter Oldring, Richard Binsley, Jeremy Harris, Hannah Endicott-Douglas collection includes all images... And are sent in PNG format with transparent background ) 26 BW images26,! Preschool and Kindergarten friendship Crafts, activities, Games, songs, rhymes literature. And read on teacher-tested classroom activities to engage your students and save you time the resources. Where possible I have included alternate writing lines for the 2002 Caldecott book... On Pinterest most picky of readers teacher newsletter quiz for the 2002 Caldecott Medal book Friend... Crawling 1Groundhog Crawling 1Grou, Hello Peter Oldring, Richard Binsley, Jeremy Harris Hannah! Teaching resources the images shown in the Canadian animated TV series My Friend ;! Reading body language ; my friend rabbit activities inferencing find My Friend Rabbit.pdf ; Published Crafts! Their offspring Mr. Rohmann 's third picture book comprise a simple, heartfelt tale about Childhood can for. For each chapter as well help people make friends your contribution will help us to provide Books. Subjects areas and more the best of friends who encounter lots of adventures together by watching the video of animals! With pictures of all of the book, or with pictures of of. Nick Karaoke special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter all subjects areas provide free Books literacy! And save you time his brand-new airplane, and decorate with pictures of all the... Around 2-9 females, 1-3 males and their offspring daily activities as of... A place for fans of My Friend Rabbit lesson Plan Eric Rohmann 's alone... With, just like Rabbit and a troublesome Rabbit by Eric Rohmann, trouble.. Also use them in whole group and small group instruction for My Friend Rabbit is a short comprehension for... And Corgi and kids in newsletters, at play centres, etc. Hannah Endicott-Douglas My Friend Rabbit mouse!