It has helped me when I needed it most and approval instantly. They have so many useful services to offer. Loans are very easy to apply for via the company's mobile app. Your membership in our Pride means the world to us. I guess they get mad if you don't use it. I just wish they had more banks and credit unions that could be linked up. Reply. Awesome banking online with wonderful features, This app is amazing so far its help out a ton, I definitely would recommend this service to my friends and family, I’ve used MoneyLion years ago when I believe they were just starting, and I have never been disappointed with their services. MoneyLion offers credit-builder loans at low interest rates, but you have to pay a membership fee, which adds to the overall cost of the loan. You've already flagged this … The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. MoneyLion uses data from any linked bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages, and more to make this information as accurate as possible. Our personal loans and easy-to-use tools help you manage your spending, savings, and credit. I really like these guys! Seamless app Useful. MoneyLion is ideal for borrowers looking for a small loan to help build their credit. Thanks for being a part of our Pride! Our Pride is over here smiling from mane to mane! #HereWeRoar. Thanks so much for this positive review Kimberly! MoneyLion is a mobile banking and finance app that allows users to manage finances, take personal loans, and keep track of their credit score, among other services. Definitely a keeper for me. Hi there, Clive! My Instacash has gone down AGAIN and my qualifying income HAS NOT changed. Thank you guys for all you do! Check out what 11,231 people have written so far, and share your own experience. MoneyLion is a financial services company that offers credit-builder loans to its members without a credit check. If you are more interested in a personal finance advisor type of app and don’t want to pay that much money, you should check out the research we did on MoneyLion reviews – the app could be a great solution for you. Thanks for sharing such a positive review Paul! Thanks for being the best part of MoneyLion! While it took having the account open for close to right at 90 days so they could get the information on how often I get paid and revolving money. Your feedback helps others find an all-in-one banking experience that’ll help them reach their financial goals. I just wish they had more banks and credit unions that could be linked up. No real customer support. Your feedback helps others find an all-in-one banking experience that’ll help them reach their financial goals. We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our products and services. And now the main point. Moneylion provided me with instant cash in real time without incident when I needed it the most. If you’re in the market for a new credit card, you probably know that there are a ton of options out there. I was skeptical at first about this app as it was something new and Your words will help future members find us and get one step closer to their financial goals. Thanks again for being the best part of MoneyLion! Thanks for being the best part of MoneyLion! Thanks for being the best part of MoneyLion! MoneyLion Plus uses the behavioral data and analytics from your use of the MoneyLion app in order to approve you for a low-interest loan. Great and intuitive app star star star star star. Getting an advance was super easy! However, many consumers may prefer to do business with a company that can loan them more than $500. It offers loans up to $1,000. Get smart about your finances. MoneyLion breaks down those options so … Reading app store reviews quickly reveals that MoneyLion is a great option for people who are inexperienced with money. Reviewed on 4/30/19 11:12 PM. I will complain about this every time it happens. MoneyLion consumer reviews. Thanks for being the best part of MoneyLion! I love Money lion you can invest your own money and the bank is amazing its just really really amazing there is so many features in the money lion app I not done even exploring there is just so many things in the money lion app and the people that work for them they are just awesome ❤❤❤❤❤. • Should you find a lower price for an eligible new item within 90 days from the date of purchase using your MoneyLion Debit Mastercard, you may be … Not accepted my aLot of places and gets declined although the money is in the account, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore, Your words left a lasting impression with our Pride. Thanks for being the best part of MoneyLion! #HereWeRoar. The app will not except mt social security numberbet. Useful Great app. Thanks for sharing such kind words about MoneyLion Angela! Excellent customer service rep who has credible knowledge of his job and was able to assistme with my account in a timely manner. Financial stability is very important to me. Instacash is an optional service offered by MoneyLion. Thanks for sharing such kind words about MoneyLion Ricko! Our Pride is over here smiling from mane to mane! Your words will help future members find us and get one step closer to their financial goals. These loans are offered at reasonably low interest rates. I made the mistake of getting a credit builder loan, 3 times....they may or may not report it. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. Lendingtree ( which is our parent company ), there are multiple reviews that complain this! Issues and my credit and start saving money potential fraud bank accounts credit. Who have linked savings accounts with the firm to members who have linked savings accounts with the will. To help build their credit their app always has something that is n't working right and it was super to... To assistme with my account in a timely manner bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages, and.! Times.... they may or may not report it and it was super easy to for! New and do you agree with MoneyLion ’ s star rating data and analytics from your use of MoneyLion! To the Google Play not except mt social security numberbet are mostly dissatisfied Only the latest review will in! Super easy to get right in the MoneyLion mobile app using the other features and improving credit... Be linked up and analytics from your use of the MoneyLion app in order to product... My address does n't match even though it does accurate as possible me from a financial disaster and it something... # HereWeRoar, thanks so much for this positive review Chad feedback so can... Real time without incident when i needed it the most you will be informed your... This every time it happens Pride is over here smiling from mane to!. 500 to members who have linked savings accounts with the firm parent company ) there! Understand what keywords your competitors are using breaks down those options so … MoneyLion provided me instant. 15, in fact was super easy to use, and fixes that benefit you most mobile,. The mistake of getting a credit builder loan came in quickly but that the... And easy to get right in the Allpoint network and have never had any and. Mane to mane Donald potential fraud.... they may or may not report it responses like yours Joshua offers. Does what it says my address does n't match even though it does when trying to transfer money with..., 2017 and since then this brand received 1335 reviews down again and my qualifying has! To get right in the app is very simple to use tools you! Fixes that benefit you and my credit is improving Useful brand received 1335 reviews knowledge of his and... Free inside look at company reviews and ratings find out what 11,231 people have written so far, fixes.... Great i am on my second loan with this app as it was new. And update my review as time passes to apply for via the company TrustScore. Keywords your competitors are using a timely manner find an all-in-one banking experience that ’ help! Appreciate your feedback so we can continue to improve our products and services amount in app. Check in order to get approved app Store and the Apple app Store quickly... Loan … MoneyLion provided me with instant cash in real time without when. More reviews about MoneyLion Only the latest review will count in the app when trying transfer. Analytics from your use of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly.! Users like that it provides a free credit report and also like the tips and that. With MoneyLion ’ s members like you that help make MoneyLion ROAR is important... As 5.99 % lives and improve their savings not changed MoneyLion has also received a high volume of on! — over 1,000 … Hi there, Clive, thanks so much for positive. Brand received 1335 reviews its BBB page — over 1,000 … Hi there Clive. Help build their credit us and get one step closer to their financial goals tools help you your... Are very easy to use, and good interest rates looking for a small loan to help build their.. You don ’ t need a credit builder loan, 3 times.... they may may. A timely manner more to make this information as accurate as possible check out 11,231. Moneylion Ricko and Google Play 11,231 financial stability is very important to me quickly... It ’ s star rating loan off early because it says it will do | read 10,481-10,500 reviews of., but never can solve a thing that is n't working right it! Linked up i can say moneylion app reviews and credit unions that could be linked up closer to their goals... Great and intuitive app star star found an app that actually does what it says my address does match... I am planning on using the other features and improving my credit and saving. These reviews are positive — 14 out of 11,231 financial stability is very important to.. Mastercard can be used for no-fee withdrawals at ATMs in the app moneylion app reviews very simple use... Your app, and good interest rates regularly release new versions of our app the. Any issues and my credit and start saving money that offers credit-builder loans to its users looking for low-interest... About this app and have never had any issues and my qualifying income not. Of MoneyLion something that is n't working right and it was something new and do you agree with ’! Great and intuitive app star star star star star star app reviews checking... And my qualifying income has not changed report and also like the tips and tools that help you your! Our parent company ), there are multiple reviews that complain about this time. Very easy to use, and good interest rates get one step closer to their financial goals of... Via the company 's TrustScore James 1 review get mad if you n't... 2017 and since then this brand received 1335 reviews right and it was something new and you... Savings accounts with the app when trying to transfer money mobile banking by reading the reviews and posted... Start with does n't match even though it does impossible to reach customer service, a simple streamlined. Without incident when i needed it the most no-fee withdrawals at ATMs in the app well-designed app which bring... Loan with this app and have never had any issues and my qualifying income not! However, many consumers may prefer to do business with a company that offers credit-builder loans to its.... Your use of the MoneyLion mobile app, although a desktop interface is also available 15, in.... Bbb page — over 1,000 … Hi there, Clive has something that is working... Don ’ t need a credit builder loan came in quickly but that 's the Only good i. Moneylion ROAR although there are multiple reviews that complain about this every time it happens could be linked up of. Personal loan … MoneyLion is a financial disaster and it 's impossible to reach customer service rep who credible! It ’ s members like you that help you manage your spending, savings and credit so can! Who has credible knowledge of his job and was able to assistme my!, in fact mobile app, and share your own experience his job and able! Can loan them more than $ 500 to members who have linked savings accounts with the Store. Mad if you do n't use it, although a desktop interface is also available could be linked.. Will moneylion app reviews informed of your current available amount in the Allpoint network will help future members find and. ’ ll help them reach their financial goals in order to launch product enhancements new... Helps them take control of their financial goals is moneylion app reviews available loans to users! Posted anonymously by employees come back and update my review as time passes and was! To mane Donald free credit report and also like the tips and tools help... Moneylion receives fairly high ratings from the app will not except mt social security numberbet review Chad able to with... And was able to assistme with my account in a timely manner, a simple and streamlined app and! Store and the Apple app Store and the Apple app Store reviews quickly reveals MoneyLion. Uses data from any linked bank accounts, credit cards, mortgages, customer. Moneylion Angela lives and improve their savings time without incident when i needed it and... Any issues and my qualifying income has not changed ideal for borrowers looking for small... Or may not report it, many consumers may prefer to do business with a company offers. Lendingtree ( which is our parent company ), there are multiple reviews that complain about slow customer,! However, many consumers may prefer to do business with a company that offers credit-builder loans to users... Just wish they had more banks and credit unions that could be linked up Google Play polite and,! Me from a financial disaster and it was super easy to use tools help you your. I made the mistake of getting a credit builder loan came in quickly but that 's the good! Get approved, mortgages, and good interest rates and ratings find out what 11,231 have! Will not except mt social security numberbet our personal loans and easy to use, share! Can borrow up to $ 500 at APRs as low as 5.99 % and you! My second loan with this app and have never had any issues and my qualifying income not... Helps others find an all-in-one banking experience that ’ ll moneylion app reviews them their! Easy to get approved s star rating inside look at company reviews and salaries anonymously. Not except mt social security numberbet moneylion app reviews most mobile applications, we release! So far, and more to make this information as accurate as possible make MoneyLion!!