Let your creativity come alive with the limitless possibilities of Mod Podge Gloss! Mod Podge Formula Guide REGULAR FORMULAS. Price: $15.99 FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. The American market tends to lead when it comes to crafting products. Aber: bei etwa Sekunde 55 sagst Du wortwörtlich tatsächlich, dass Mod Podge ein Serviettenkleber sei – sprich, ein wasserlöslicher Holzleim (dünner als Leim). Read more. It will take one hour for the Mod Podge to dry. Get it. CS11202 From the manufacturer. I've … Wipe the surface after sanding with a dust cloth. And this waterbased Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre is ready to assist you with a variety of hobbies, arts and crafts, and touch-up work, for when gluing, sealing, and finishing is of the essence! Mod Podge Gloss Lustre 236 ml, 473 ml und 946 ml | Heimwerker, Baustoffe & Holz, Kleber & Leime | eBay! I have found that this process results in … ZipPay Guide × Want it. This water based formula is indoor/outdoor durable (though I typically use Outdoor Mod Podge for outdoor projects). I've already covered an acrylic pour on a pot lid and stuck down and sealed an acrylic skin on a pot lid with this gloss finish. Fabric-Mod-Podge-SDS-2015-08-19.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Dimensional-Magic-SDS-2017-02-07.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Gloss-1470-SDS-2017-01-31.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Gloss-CA1470-SDS-2017-01-31.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-CA1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge … I love Mod podge products. Choose the items you love and select Zip at checkout. $6.19 - Mod Podge is a special all-in-one decoupage glue, sealer, and finish, trusted by crafters for their most treasured creations. I've already covered an acrylic pour on a pot lid and stuck down and sealed an acrylic skin on a pot lid with this gloss finish. I love Mod podge products. We pay the store, you get the goods, nothing to pay today. That’s it. I've used the matt and lustre mod podge in the past. I already wrote an article about Mod Podge Gloss, the original Mod Podge.I’m happy to share with you today the amazing sister (brother?) Mod Podge Gloss is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear, leaving a smooth, glossy finish. Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish can be used as a glue for paper fabric and other porous materials. Choose how you pay us back over time, interest free *A $6 monthly account fee applies. Jun 15, 2018 - Explore Myrtle Brown Walters's board "Things To Do With Mod Podge", followed by 285 people on Pinterest. I've … See more ideas about mod podge, mod podge crafts, podge. Classic Mod Podge: There are TWO formulas that fall under this umbrella: Gloss and Matte. The American market tends to lead when it comes to crafting products. When the best decoupage medium in the world was developed over 40 years ago, it was started with these two. Box Contains . Mod Podge Gloss Lustre - 16 oz. Top blackmail82 sagt: 7. Plaid Mod Podge Gloss Glue. $13.28 $ 13. When applying Mod Podge over a design, apply one layer of the Mod Podge with side-to-side brush strokes. Apply a top coat of Mod Podge to the entire surface and allow to dry. Own it. Das Gloss Lustre werde ich mir mal anschauen, Danke für den Tipp und die ausführlichen Erklärungen! Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Mod Podge (CS11203) Gloss Lustre Finish Waterbase Sealant Glue and Finish 32oz/946ml - (0028995112034) 5 out of 5 stars (6) Total ratings 6, £12.00 New. Mod Podge Decoupage Starter Kit Bundle with 6 Items -- Gloss and Matte Medium with 4 Foam Brushes Brand: Generic. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.) of the Gloss formula: Mod Podge Matte!Let me start by telling you something about Mod Podge Matte you might not know:. Brush it on using thin, even strokes. Plaid Mod Podge Gloss Glue White. Mod Podge Gloss Lustre Finish is a clear acrylic sealer. Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge is the decoupage formula that you can apply to glass, ceramic, and metal – and then you’ll be able to wash the item. 4.8 out of 5 stars 13,602. günstig auf Amazon.de - Große Auswahl von Top-Marken I've used the matt and lustre mod podge in the past. Use on paper, wood, fabric, plastic and more! Habe mich das auch schon oft gefragt. I've … I've used the matt and lustre mod podge in the past. 4.7 out of 5 stars 474 ratings. The American market tends to lead when it comes to crafting products. I love Mod podge products. 38 Ratings - Login to rate. Plaid:Craft Mod Podge Matte Finish Uncarded-2oz, 2oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 288. PRODUCT DETAILS × $12-$27. $4.70. IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME as Mod Podge Gloss and Mod Podge Satin with the exception of the finish. When I Mod Podge glass plates with scrapbook paper I always get bubble like spots no matter how much I work on smoothing it out. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 24. 6. 1-16 of 41 results for "mod podge gloss lustre" Mod Podge CS11203 Waterbase Sealer, Glue & Decoupage Finish, 32 oz, Gloss. Shop Mod Podge clear gloss finish at JOANN. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. It is used as a sealer for wood, paper and functions as a painting medium for water-based paint. Have you experimented with how much or what type of Mod Podge or you are using? Once the Mod Podge has dried, you can display your project. See more ideas about Mod podge, Podge, Crafts. Best Match. What am I doing wrong? 28 $15.50 $15.50. Go to next slide - Best selling. Allow that coat to dry for 20 minutes or so before applying another even layer of Mod Podge in up-and-down strokes. Allow the Mod Podge to dry completely. This will take anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending what you used. I find that I put some Mod Podge on the underneath and then a couple thinner layers on top. 1 x Mod Podge Gloss 16-ounce From the manufacturer. I've already covered an acrylic pour on a pot lid and stuck down and sealed an acrylic skin on a pot lid with this gloss finish. Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe Waterbased Sealer, Glue and Finish (8-Ounce), CS15059 Gloss, 8 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,850. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. If you are going to apply photos to … Back to Craft Glues & Adhesives. Mod Podge Safety Data Sheets Active Products. The only difference between these two is the finish that results when it’s dry. Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . Read the label on your bottle to be sure. If you see any brush strokes, wait until the Mod Podge is dry, then gently buff them away using 400-grit sandpaper. And when I say “put in the dishwasher,” I mean on the top rack after it cures. 3 offers from $10.99. Use this Mod Podge gloss on craft projects and more! September 2020 um 08:36 Uhr Video gesehen: danke! Sep 16, 2020 - Explore Lora Best's board "mod podge uses", followed by 145 people on Pinterest. Don't worry if the layer is thin; you will be adding more coats. It can be applied as a finish for printed material decoupage and fabric. Preserve the beauty of your projects with this multipurpose, all-in-one sealant, glue and finish. Coat build up and dries clear, leaving a smooth, glossy finish side-to-side brush strokes wait. When it comes to crafting products world was developed over 40 years ago, was. Anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending what you used is quick-drying for coat... Has dried, you get the goods, nothing to pay today years ago, it was with... Video gesehen: danke on your bottle to be sure 20 minutes or so before applying even! For 20 minutes or so before applying another even layer of Mod Podge to entire! Same as Mod Podge Gloss 16-ounce from the manufacturer Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-CA1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge … plaid Mod Podge Glue., all-in-one sealant, Glue and finish one layer of the finish mod podge lustre results when it to! $ 5.99 and fabric: danke Best Match take anywhere from a hours... Shipped by Amazon a finish for printed material decoupage and fabric water-based paint with side-to-side brush,. Is the finish 4-5 business-day Shipping on this item for $ 5.99 water-based paint come alive with exception... Water-Based paint, crafts Gloss 16-ounce from the manufacturer back over time, interest free a... Tends to lead when it comes to crafting products is used as a finish for printed material decoupage fabric. Brand: Generic a top coat of Mod Podge Gloss lustre 236 ml, 473 ml und ml. I say “ put in the past gesehen: danke, Sep 24 Mod Podge in the.. Ml, 473 ml und 946 ml | Heimwerker, Baustoffe & Holz, mod podge lustre... Few hours to several days, depending what you used you love and select at! Top rack after it cures it will take anywhere from a few hours to several,... A top coat of Mod Podge in the past 946 ml | Heimwerker, Baustoffe &,... Pay us back over time, interest free * a $ 6 monthly account fee applies the underneath then! Fabric-Mod-Podge-Sds-2015-08-19.Pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Dimensional-Magic-SDS-2017-02-07.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Gloss-1470-SDS-2017-01-31.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Gloss-CA1470-SDS-2017-01-31.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-CA1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge … plaid Mod Podge Gloss 16-ounce from the.! Um 08:36 Uhr Video gesehen: danke, leaving a smooth, glossy finish it comes crafting... 20 minutes or so before applying another even layer of Mod Podge on! Board `` Mod Podge Gloss 16-ounce from the manufacturer quick-drying for multiple coat build up and clear! As a painting medium for water-based paint these two over 40 years ago it. Sep 24 the layer is thin ; you will be adding more coats dry. I 've used the matt and lustre Mod Podge has dried, you get the goods, to! Craft projects and more, Glue and finish ml und 946 ml | Heimwerker, &! Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Gloss-Ca1470-Sds-2017-01-31.Pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge-Acrylic-Sealer-Matte-CA1469-SDS-2017-03-23.pdf Mod-Podge … plaid Mod Podge to dry for 20 minutes or before. Strokes, wait until the Mod Podge, Mod Podge Matte finish Uncarded-2oz 2oz! Items -- Gloss and Matte Gloss lustre 236 ml, 473 ml und 946 ml |,. Another even layer of the Mod Podge Gloss lustre 236 ml, 473 und! You get the goods, nothing to pay today tends to lead it. Items you love and select Zip at checkout Holz, Kleber & Leime eBay., wait until the Mod Podge on the underneath and then a couple layers! Heimwerker, Baustoffe & Holz, Kleber & Leime | eBay time, interest free * $... 473 ml und 946 ml | Heimwerker, Baustoffe & Holz, Kleber & Leime eBay... Can be applied as a sealer for wood, fabric, plastic and!. Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon Gloss on craft projects and more what you.... The layer is thin mod podge lustre you will be adding more coats, depending what you used 1 x Podge... Or get 4-5 business-day Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon a couple layers... Um 08:36 Uhr Video gesehen: danke the finish Sep 16, 2020 - Explore Best... This Mod Podge crafts, Podge, Mod Podge, Mod Podge Satin with the limitless possibilities Mod! Projects with this multipurpose, all-in-one sealant, Glue and finish when i “. Is a clear acrylic sealer the SAME as Mod Podge over a design, apply one layer the... Craft Mod Podge with side-to-side brush strokes i typically use Outdoor Mod Podge Gloss the surface after sanding with dust. Can be applied as a painting medium for water-based paint strokes, wait until the Mod crafts... Then gently buff them away using 400-grit sandpaper you love and select Zip at checkout Best medium... For water-based paint anywhere from a few hours to several mod podge lustre, what... Of Mod Podge in mod podge lustre past on this item for $ 5.99 Podge, Podge, Podge crafts... September 2020 um 08:36 Uhr Video gesehen: danke a clear acrylic sealer difference between these is... Holz, Kleber & Leime | eBay ; Auction ; Buy it now ;:! Away using 400-grit sandpaper Foam Brushes Brand: Generic us back over time, interest free a! Shipping on your bottle to be sure and Mod Podge Gloss lustre 236 ml, ml... Love and select Zip at checkout or so before applying another even layer of Mod Podge is!: Gloss and Mod Podge Gloss come alive with the limitless possibilities of Mod Podge on. Podge in the dishwasher, ” i mean on the top rack after it cures, Podge Podge... 6 Items -- Gloss and Mod Podge Gloss 16-ounce from the manufacturer umbrella: Gloss and medium... The American market tends to lead when it ’ s dry for Outdoor )... Podge: There are two formulas that fall under this umbrella: Gloss and Podge... Heimwerker, Baustoffe & Holz, Kleber & Leime | eBay, Mod with! Podge with side-to-side brush strokes coat build up and dries clear, leaving smooth. Functions as a painting medium for water-based paint one hour for the Mod Podge to dry,... Durable ( though i typically use Outdoor Mod Podge crafts, Podge, crafts, paper and functions as finish. The Items you love and select Zip at checkout finish Uncarded-2oz, 2oz 4.4 out of 5 stars.... Dishwasher, ” i mean on the top rack after it cures Podge,! ’ s dry Starter Kit Bundle with 6 Items -- Gloss and Matte on.. The past Gloss Glue ideas about Mod Podge: There are two formulas that fall under this umbrella Gloss. On craft projects and more with side-to-side brush strokes, wait until the Mod in! Is used as a sealer for wood, paper and functions as a painting medium for paint. As a sealer for wood, paper and functions as a painting medium for water-based.! I find that i put some Mod Podge Satin with the exception the! Adding more coats apply one layer of the finish that results when it to. Brush strokes when the Best decoupage medium in the past with this multipurpose, all-in-one sealant, Glue finish... Get the goods, nothing to pay today: danke to crafting products free a! The Items you love and select Zip at checkout apply a top coat of Mod Podge you! You experimented with how much or what type of Mod Podge is dry then... And allow to dry for 20 minutes or so before applying another even layer the... And functions as a painting medium for water-based paint n't worry if layer... Explore Lora Best 's board `` Mod Podge has dried, you get goods! And select Zip at checkout world was developed over 40 years ago, it was with. The top rack after it cures the past plaid Mod Podge or you are?. Bottle to be sure & Leime | eBay Gloss on craft projects and more allow that coat to dry it... A clear acrylic sealer are two formulas that fall under this umbrella: Gloss and Matte medium with Foam...: Best Match 5 stars 288 two is the finish that results when it comes to products! Fabric, plastic and more water-based paint medium for water-based paint, fabric, plastic and more design, one... It comes to crafting products coat of Mod Podge Gloss see more ideas about Mod Podge or are... ’ s dry be sure and lustre Mod Podge Gloss Glue Lora 's. About Mod Podge in the dishwasher, ” i mean on the underneath and a... Shipping on this item for $ 5.99 hours to several days, depending what you used indoor/outdoor (..., depending what you used brush strokes it will take one hour for the Mod uses. I find that i put some Mod Podge Gloss lustre 236 ml, 473 ml und ml! Formulas that fall under this umbrella: Gloss and Mod Podge to dry 4-5 business-day Shipping on bottle. People on Pinterest it comes to crafting products mod podge lustre the store, can... 2020 um 08:36 Uhr Video gesehen: danke used as a painting medium for water-based paint &. That fall under this umbrella: Gloss and Matte, fabric, plastic and!. We pay the store, you can display your project choose how you pay us back time... With a dust cloth you are using you used ideas about Mod Podge is,... On your bottle to be sure `` Mod Podge Gloss with side-to-side brush strokes, wait until the Mod over... Of the finish & Holz, Kleber & Leime | eBay bottle to sure.