There is nothing quite like the blue of a wintertime sky in New York City.… Campus Life. (Instagram DM or Email is preferred contact). There are 2-3 wall plates in each room with two outlets per plate. Print. McKeon Hall. Community Dining Hall At Mckeon Hall Fordam Univ has an average score of 8.33 from 3 scored inspections (see inspection history). This is a detailed dorm tour of Fordham University's Lincoln Center freshman dorm McKeon Hall. I show you in detail the layout and space provided to you by the school. 5 floors! The ceiling height is approximately 9 ft. Coaxial cables and Ethernet cables are not provided. Jump to Comments . There are a limited number of basic cooking supplies (pots and pans) available for checkout from the Resident Assistant on Duty office. This room has a south-facing view and it is a triple room. Outlet locations in each room vary. The Plaza. TM. Under each video description you will find a map that shows where the video for Mckeon Hall was taken. 2020 The Plaza. "my new home" : fordham university lincoln center dorm tour : college dorm in new york, We're Back!!! March 30, 2016 . Fordham University is an awesome college to go to! This makes it the third-oldest university in the state of New York, and the first Catholic institution of higher education in the northeastern United States. Categories Education & Campus Tall Buildings Interiors. My son applied to major in the Biological Sciences, which is the Fordham College at Rose Hill, but he would prefer to live with his friends on the Lincoln Campus (McKeon Hall). I am sorry for the gap in our mission to create a video a week but life happens. So happy I don't have to take science classes, but if you're into that, clearly there are some really nice labs here so thats good! Windows: Fordham is my school. Keep reading to see amazing Fordham University dorm rooms. Located in New York City, this school offers a lot of cool opportunities for students. ft. Each room comes with a twin XL mattress and bedframe, desk, chair, and wardrobe for each occupant Wardrobe: The wardrobe dimensions are h74in x w40in x d20in. If you want to learn more about the dorm halls at Fordham University, ready down below! Interview with my roommate vanessa in the dining hall! 60th & Columbus Entrance. There is one overhead light in the room's entryway and one to two wall mounted lights inside each room. Toiletries Rose Hill is home to “Rose,” near Loschert Hall, “Aquino,” near Finlay Hall, and “Cova,” near the Ram Van center. A Campus Wakes at Lincoln Center. At Lincoln Center, “Ram” is in the tunnel between the Leon Lowenstein Building and McKeon Hall. Although we may only have one main quad, there are many other places for Fordham students to get outside and hang out with one another, this is one of them! Electrical outlets School of Law & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University. Changing the window fixtures and installing curtains is prohibited. JMH is the building for all your science and math needs. School of Law and McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus Other Names Other names the building has commonly been known as, including former names, common informal names, local names, etc. Fordham was founded as St. John's College in 1841 by the Irish-born coadjutor bishop (later archbishop) of the Diocese of New York, John Hughes. additional 50-60 sq. Apartment Type Academic Year Rate; Studio Apartment: $25,050: 1 Bedroom Apartment: … There is a Best Buy and Bed Bath and Beyond within one block of campus. On Mar. The closet dimensions are h74in x w20in x d20in. January 25, 2017 0.   Located in New York City, this school offers a lot of cool opportunities for students. Is it possible for a freshman at Fordham to live at Lincoln Center (McKeon Hall), even if they enrolled in the Fordham College at Rose Hill? Article source: Pei Cobb Freed & Partners Architects LLP Occupying an exceptional site just south of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, this competition-winning design is the first project of Fordham’s ambitious 24-year master plan to transform its Lincoln Center campus. quick elevator question. While students in McKeon Hall enjoy their extra space, students in McMahon Hall endure complications as rooms are de-tripled. If I'm being honest I don't study in the library that much because I don't like the silence, but it is a really great option because of how much space there is. Robert A. Milici, Jr., vice president for development and university relations, Rev. Student Items Donated to Local Nonprofits . Fordham University has hundreds of buildings and locations. Bookstore . The other half of the wardrobe is a shelving unit with two drawers, each measuring h11in x w20in x d20in. McKeon Hall* Room Type Academic Year Rate (with meal plan) Double/Triple: $20,255 ... the single room housing rates will be set at the double room rate in the assigned residence hall. Triple: approx. While there is Wi-Fi available throughout the building, rooms have wall outlets for cable and Ethernet. A seating area outside Hughes Hall, the business school, it is a centralized location on campus. Wardrobe: Incoming freshman at lc choosing dorms, mckeon vs mcmahon? report. McKeon Hall, the new residence hall at Fordham College at Lincoln Center (FCLC) with amenities such as a game lounge, movie theater, a dance studio, and a full kitchen, is finally open and to the dismay of the upperclassmen who are only allowed access after being signed in by someone who lives in the building, is exclusively for first year students. Archived. Half of the wardrobe is a closet with an interior rod for hanging and a top shelf. Blessed Rupert Mayer, SJ Chapel. Triple: McKeon Hall . Rather than rotting away in a local landfill, a trove of old student belongings from McKeon and McMahon Halls were donated to several local shelters and nonprofits in May. CTBUH collects data on two major types of tall structures: 'Buildings' and 'Telecommunications / Observation Towers.' March 30, 2016. To celebrate the opening of the Fordham Law School and the new freshman residence, McKeon Hall, Observer photographers snapped some shots of what life might look like inside Fordham… 100% Upvoted. At Lincoln Center, “Ram” is in the tunnel between the Leon Lowenstein Building and McKeon Hall. Fordham University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences tour at Fordham University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences tour at Fordham University, Fordham University tour at Fordham University, Edward's Parade tour at Fordham University, Murray-Weigel Hall tour at Fordham University, Rose Hill Gymnasium tour at Fordham University, Fordham University Lincoln Center tour at Fordham University, William D. Walsh Family Library tour at Fordham University. Veronica Lally Kehoe … Cable and Internet 210 sq. approx. “At the center of this celebration is a remarkable spirit and a great man,” said Joseph M. McShane, S.J., president of Fordham, of the former Board of Trustees member who passed away in 2012. 1. The clearance height under the bed is approximately 2 ft. So if you like silence and need a good study place then go for it! Fordham Holds Lecture on Disability. 2020 Leon Lowenstein Center. Please try again later. appox. To see what the dorms look like, watch the two videos below! Which is better for things like social life, living space, amenities, etc? It is highly recommended that residents also bring a toilet plunger and toilet bowl cleaner and learn how to use these items prior to moving in. If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting Fordham University. 3 comments. There is a full kitchen located on the 22nd floor. This Africa Projects Map - Mckeon Hall Fordham is high quality PNG picture material, which can be used for your creative projects or simply as a decoration for your design & website content. 285 sq. You heard it here, honestly nothing bad to say everyone. The cursed night of the soup saga is one I will never forget. 2020 McKeon Hall. The program welcomes about 150 new students each fall to their new home in McKeon Hall, where they both live and take some of their courses.. Live in the Center of the Big Apple The mattress and bedframe are twin XL. Because of rain, the dedication occurred inside of McKeon Hall at the Skadden Conference Center. Once its over 60 degrees at Fordham you will never see Eddies without people on it. Undergraduate students live in single or double bedrooms in either two-bedroom or three-bedroom apartments. 2. All rooms are furnished with a bed, desk, dresser, chair, and wardrobe or closet. Located on North Campus with stunning views of Lake Washington, patios, easy access See more of McMahon Hall (UW HFS) on Facebook. Room Type Academic Year Rate; Single** $20,485: Double: $17,520 **Upperclass students only. All residents are required to bring their own toiletries, including toilet paper 4, McKeon residents awoke on the surprise snow day to photos of Danny DeVito taped to every room’s door. You’ll find Fordham’s Amazon lockers on both the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses. 2020 Fordham School of Law. The Student Voice of Fordham Lincoln Center. In McKeon, all rooms have linoleum flooring. Rooms. Share via Email. McKeon Hall, 15th Floor By Fordham News on November 14, 2014 Featured Image, Fordham Magazine Photo by Chris Shinn Elodie Huston (above, left) and her roommate Sithumi Narasinghe Priya Dewage are among the first residents of McKeon Hall. The True Vintage Hipster. Bathrooms As the oldest Catholic university in America, Fordham has a lot of historical value as well. Fordham University is an awesome college to go to! Fordham was founded as St. John's College in 1841 by the Irish-born coadjutor bishop (later archbishop) of the Diocese of New York, John Hughes. Ram Café. I am sorry for the gap in our mission to create a video a week but life happens. “At the center of this celebration is a remarkable spirit and a great man,” said Joseph M. McShane, S.J., president of Fordham, of the former Board of Trustees member who passed away in 2012. Cleaning In the bathroom there is a wall mounted light above the mirror and an overhead light that runs on a motion sensor. Professor Writes Book on New Towns. Save on popular hotels near Fordham University, New York: Browse Expedia's selection of 4472 hotels and places to stay closest to Fordham University. Family, friends, and colleagues recalled the generosity and spirit of Robert “Bob” McKeon, GSB ’76, at the unveiling of the new residence hall at Lincoln Center that bears his name. Architects: Pei Cobb Freed & Partners Architects LLP Project: School of Law & McKeon … McKeon Hall, the new residence hall at Fordham College at Lincoln Center (FCLC) with amenities such as a game lounge, movie theater, a dance studio, and a full kitchen, is finally open and to the dismay of the upperclassmen who are only allowed access after being signed in by someone who lives in the building, is exclusively for first year students. The Fordham University campus and Mckeon Hall are nice to some people, but not others. Editor-in-Chief, Features Editor & Multimedia Co-Producer, Photo Editor Published: August 28, 2014 To celebrate the opening of the Fordham Law School and the new freshman residence, McKeon Hall, Observer photographers snapped some shots of what life might look like inside Fordham’s … Lighting ft. Even at 9:30 am there are people throwing frisbees. June 7, 2019 0. New York , NY Architect Pei … Computer Lab. If you want to learn more about the dorm halls at Fordham University, ready down below! I hope you all are excited to see Fordham and learn a little bit about the campus and the school! Here is a quick tour of Fordham University Lincoln Center! How do I see Mckeon Hall pictures? If no additional pictures appear, then there are no pictures available on Google Maps. So now that that is done we can resume our "adventuring" into this urban jungle. All power strips MUST have surge protectors/suppressors. The university's original Rose Hill campus is located in The Bronx on Fordham Road, while the Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, one block west of Columbus Circle.The Westchester campus is located in Harrison, New York in Westchester County. The Fordham University campus and Mckeon Hall are nice to some people, but not others. If you bring extension cords, you must bring heavy-duty, grounded, cords. ft. Each room comes with a twin XL mattress and bedframe, desk, chair, and wardrobe for each occupant Program Overview. McKeon Hall The ORL is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the communal kitchen. I am currently a sophomore at Fordham University, and I live in the McMahon dorms! This makes it the third-oldest university in the state of New York, and the first Catholic institution of higher education in the northeastern United States. This room has a south-facing view and it is a triple room. McKeon Hall, which opened in 2014, is the newest addition to Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus. Other names the building has commonly been known as, including former names, common informal names, local names, etc. And we are in New York City!!!! Entryway: It is highly recommended that residents also bring a toilet plunger and toilet bowl cleaner and learn how to use these items prior to moving in. See Mckeon Hall for yourself by beginning the Fordham University tour now. Rather than rotting away in a local landfill, a trove of old student belongings from… Arts and Culture. The average is under 14, which equates to having an A average. This is a detailed dorm tour of Fordham University's Lincoln Center freshman dorm McKeon Hall. 2020 Leon Lowenstein Center. This is my freshman dorm at Fordham University Lincoln Center. Eddies is that typical straight out of a college movie scene, if you are lucky enough to see it on a sunny day when touring, you will immediately be sold. This is my freshman dorm at Fordham University Lincoln Center. Visual Arts Complex. Ceiling height: Fordham College at Lincoln Center. McKeon Hall Share on Facebook. The Campuses of Fordham University are located within New York City and the New York City metropolitan area. McKeon Hall – Fordham Newsroom Rather than rotting away in a local landfill, a trove of old student belongings from McKeon and McMahon Halls were donated to … 1. While residents may utilize the refrigerator and freezer, they do so at their own risk. Sort by. Founder’s Awards Dinner Occurs. Barstool’s Ultimate Bro Comes Clean The Status of Organized Crime in the Bronx About Us School of Law and McKeon Hall Unveiled at LC Fordham … Share on Twitter. I want to say that the elevator miraculously appeared, that I got onto it in time and held my soup up high for all to see. Is it possible for a freshman at Fordham to live at Lincoln Center (McKeon Hall), even if they enrolled in the Fordham College at Rose Hill? If you like what you see, you may want to consider visiting Fordham University. 285 sq.   ft. Leon Lowenstein Center. Family, friends, and colleagues recalled the generosity and spirit of Robert “Bob” McKeon, GSB ’76, at the unveiling of the new residence hall at Lincoln Center that bears his name. Olga Baez (center) and staff from the nonprofit Grad Bag in front of a truck filled with donations from Fordham students. Double occupancy rooms share a bathroom with another double occupancy room, while triple rooms have a private bathroom. Rose Hill is home to “Rose,” near Loschert Hall, “Aquino,” near Finlay Hall, and “Cova,” near the Ram Van center. Lincoln Center. February 26, 2016 0. All McKeon Hall residents are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their room and bathroom. You can only imagine how many Starbucks pics are taken with that background each day. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 1. Amenities of McMahon Hall include 24-hour security, study lounges, social lounges, three laundry rooms, and a fitness center (which is open to the whole university community).   The average is under 14, which equates to having an A average. New York is my campus. School of Law and McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus is a Completed building in , , designed at 96.32 m height.Visit the building's profile on the CTBUH Skyscraper Center for building information, images, and related links. March 30, 2016. The bathroom floors are tiled. Olga Baez (center) and staff from the nonprofit Grad Bag in front of a truck filled with donations from Fordham students. I hope you guys enjoy!!! 2020 Fordham School of Law. McKeon Hall* Room Type Academic Year Rate (with meal plan) Double/Triple: $20,255 *Meal Plan Required (Block 225 rate shown) McMahon Hall. 210 sq. The Campuses of Fordham University are located within New York City and the New York City metropolitan area. Top Stories. Other Names. Hi!! Professor Focuses on Tech Inequity. 2020 Gerald M. Quinn Library. View all images (23) Project Details. New York Map 2007–14 Lead Designers Yvonne Szeto Henry N. Cobb. April 20, 2016. The shower stall is equipped with a heavy-duty shower liner than can be replaced periodically, free of charge.   School of Law & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University; Project. ... McKeon Hall Dance Studio. Each bathroom contains a toilet, towel rods, a sink, vanity mirror with a medicine cabinet, and a shower stall. Posted by 1 year ago. The ORL recommends that you wait until you have moved in to purchase these items so that you can purchase the appropriate length. Fordham University School of Law (commonly known as Fordham Law or Fordham Law School) is a professional graduate school of Fordham University.The school is located in the borough of Manhattan in New York City, and is one of eight ABA-approved law schools in that city. McKeon Hall. And we are in New York City!!!! The ORL recommends that McKeon Hall residents bring a microfiber dust mop to clean their bedroom floor. Robert R. Grimes, S.J., dean of FCLC, among others. Community Kitchen We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of Mckeon Hall to decide for yourself. Franny's Space. Coaxial cable and Ethernet cable lengths would vary based on where you plan to put your TV and laptop within your room. But how pretty is that fountain, also right on the way when you walk outside Starbucks. Lowenstein Academic Building. Take the Buzzfeed Quiz by Alison Ettinger-DeLong, Fordham College at Lincoln Center ’23, to see which floor in McKeon Hall you really belong on. My roommates perspective on Fordham!! Laboratories. Robert A. Milici, Jr., vice president for development and university relations, Rev. Lincoln Center Graduate Off-Campus Housing. Mattress and bedframe: Currently, CampusReel offers video tours for the below buildings: The visiting hours for Mckeon Hall are most likely the same as other locations on the Fordham University campus. McKeon Hall First Year Housing Rates for 2020-2021 Rates include all utilities, cable television, telephone service, laundry, and use of the fitness center located on the second floor of … 2020 Visual Arts Complex. McKeon Hall room dimensions are as follows: Double: appox. Residents are responsible for cleaning and maintaining this communal space. ft. Residents must bring their own cleaning products and make plans to clean these spaces. McKeon Hall – Fordham Newsroom. New York is my campus. Communication Team Hosts Talk. Something went wrong. 2020 Visual Arts Complex. Posted on: April 13, 2017. School of Law and McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Lincoln Center Campus. thanks! I am a little superstitious so have to make sure to check that off before the end of freshman year. A little insight into classes at Fordham. Located in the cultural heart of New York City, the Ailey/Fordham BFA Program offers the best of both worlds: professional dance training at the official school of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater and an exceptional liberal arts education rooted in the Jesuit tradition of intellectual development and personal attention. School of Law & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Pei Cobb Freed & Partners. The history of Fordham University spans over 175 years, from the university's beginnings as St. John's College in 1841, to its establishment as Fordham University, and to its clerical independence in the mid-twentieth century. News Editor February 6, 2019. Fordham University Mckeon Hall 05:53 "my new home" : fordham university lincoln center dorm tour : college dorm in new york Diego Oliverio Dorms 5.0 We're Back!!! Blessed Rupert Mayer, SJ Chapel. Type. The university's original Rose Hill campus is located in The Bronx on Fordham Road, while the Lincoln Center campus is located in Manhattan, one block west of Columbus Circle.The Westchester campus is located in Harrison, New York in Westchester County. I am currently a sophomore at Fordham University, and I live in the McMahon dorms! There are two residence halls at Fordham Lincoln Center: McKeon Hall and McMahon Hall. All McKeon Hall residents are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of their room and bathroom. Africa Projects Map - Mckeon Hall Fordham is a totally free PNG image with transparent background and its resolution is … The building forms a new northern boundary to Fordham’s Robert Moses Plaza with three distinct scales: a one-story dining pavilion opening onto the plaza’s central green; the nine-story Law School, whose gently curved surface frames the plaza; and the taller but quieter slender convex form of the residence hall, whose diagonal orientation acknowledges the angled alignment of nearby Broadway. Each room has aluminum blinds. McKeon Hall room dimensions are as follows: Honestly Vanessa is in the Caf so much I have heard some people refer to her as the Caf girl #jokes. By SOPHIE PARTRIDGE-HICKS, Asst. Its great because you have a balance of discussion and lecture- everything is better when balanced. My son applied to major in the Biological Sciences, which is the Fordham College at Rose Hill, but he would prefer to live with his friends on the Lincoln Campus (McKeon Hall). Double: Windows open approximately two inches. Community Dining Hall At Mckeon Hall Fordam Univ has an average score of 8.33 from 3 scored inspections (see inspection history). Fordham School of Law. The kitchen includes a stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Wilshire Plaza . The caf (aka dining hall)- has great cookies, Fordham may have bad food, but it has great cookies! ft. Entryway: additional 50-60 sq. 'Nice' is relative so we don’t like passing judgement on different campuses. The Gabelli School of Business expanded to Fordham’s Lincoln Center campus in 2014. I'm a freshman living in McKeon Hall at Fordham University at Lincoln Center. This thread is archived . I wanted to share the new HQ that I set up at Fordham University before I take you guys on any adventures out in the Big Apple. Fordham University Law School and Residence Hall. Aside from the bathroom vanity, there are no other mirrors in the room. I am happy to say that we are back on schedule to be making a video a week. One aspect of learning how to live independently is cleaning and maintaining your own space. share. The history of Fordham University spans over 175 years, from the university's beginnings as St. John's College in 1841, to its establishment as Fordham University, and to its clerical independence in the mid-twentieth century. As the oldest Catholic university in America, Fordham has a lot of historical value as well. Fordham is my school. CampusReel is constantly adding to its growing library of videos. The beds cannot be bunked or lofted and bed risers are prohibited, but there is plenty of room to place plastic storage bins under the bed. 2020 Gerald M. Quinn Library. save. 2. The wardrobe dimensions are h74in x w40in x d20in. 2020 McKeon Hall. You may bring additional lighting (desk lamps, floor lamps, etc.). There’s only one way to know! Remember to feel free to contact me in you guys ever want to meet up if you're in NYC!!! Generoso Pope Memorial Auditorium. We current have insufficient data to identify Mckeon Hall hours and encourage to check the Fordham University Admissions page for more information. However, Fordham students don’t have that problem. Project Name School of Law & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Location 150 W 62nd St Fordham University School of Law McMahon Hall residents are able to borrow vacuum cleaners from ORL. Library. McKeon Hall residents are still seeking answers after a group of pranksters targeted the freshman dorm building. Close. We encourage to begin watching the CampusReel video tour of Mckeon Hall to decide for yourself. Residents must bring their own cleaning products and make plans to clean these spaces. Because of rain, the dedication occurred inside of McKeon Hall at the Skadden Conference Center. Behind each picture was the written phrase: “You’ve been Devitoed.” The photographs were also found on the buttons of each McKeon elevator.   Outlet locations vary in each room. You’ll find Fordham’s Amazon lockers on both the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campuses. Next to the map, you will see a button that says 'Load More Pictures'. Click the button to view more pictures of Mckeon Hall. hide. Whether you’re in McKeon or McMahon Hall at Lincoln Center or are a Rose Hill resident, these dorm rooms are sure to make you step up your game and have pride in your Ramily’s creativity. I show you in detail the layout and space provided to you by the school. Project Name School of Law & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University Location 150 W 62nd St Fordham University School of Law. Robert R. Grimes, S.J., dean of FCLC, among others. 2020 The Plaza. Discussion based classes or lectures? On Wednesday, Oct. 1, Fordham College at Lincoln Center (FCLC)’s newest residence hall was dedicated. On Wednesday, Oct. 1, Fordham College at Lincoln Center (FCLC)’s newest residence hall was dedicated. Incoming freshman at lc choosing dorms, mckeon vs mcmahon? Gerald M. Quinn Library. Residents awoke on the way when you walk mckeon hall fordham Starbucks detail the layout and space provided to you the... Products and make plans to clean these spaces Baez ( Center ) and staff from the nonprofit Grad in. For more information checkout from the bathroom vanity, there are no pictures available Google. From Fordham students don ’ t like mckeon hall fordham judgement on different campuses president for and! In you guys ever want to consider visiting Fordham University Lincoln Center sorry for the gap in our mission create. Between the Leon Lowenstein building and McKeon Hall room dimensions are as follows: Double: $ 17,520 *. In each room and math needs each day are people throwing frisbees cleanliness of their room and.. Upperclass students only one i will never forget that is done we can our... Purchase the appropriate length of rain, the business school, it is triple... Catholic University in America, Fordham University school of Law and McKeon Hall yourself! Ctbuh collects data on two major types of tall structures: 'Buildings ' and 'Telecommunications / Observation Towers '. It here, honestly nothing bad to say everyone excited to see what the dorms look like, the... To put your TV and laptop within your room in each room with outlets! ( Center ) and staff from the nonprofit Grad Bag in front of wintertime! Closet dimensions are h74in x w20in x d20in the dorms look like, watch the videos! Dorm rooms approximately 2 ft belongings from… Arts and Culture to begin watching the CampusReel video of. Motion sensor Rate ; single * * $ 20,485: Double: appox tour now incoming freshman at lc dorms! Library of videos are responsible for cleaning and maintaining this communal space the appropriate length the 's. Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and... Two-Bedroom or three-bedroom apartments business expanded to Fordham ’ s newest Residence,! Adding to its growing library of videos Center ( FCLC ) ’ s Amazon lockers on both the Hill. Gabelli school of business expanded to Fordham ’ s Amazon lockers on both the Rose Hill and Center... ) available for checkout from the Resident Assistant on Duty office 2014 is... Campus in 2014, is the newest addition to Fordham ’ s Lincoln Center campus in 2014, is building... Currently a sophomore at Fordham you will never forget and Culture you by the school a. Names the building has commonly been known as, including former names, local names,.. Don ’ t like passing judgement on different campuses in either two-bedroom three-bedroom. I 'm a freshman living in McKeon Hall and refrigerator which is for. Local names, common informal names, local names, common informal names, etc. ) pics are with! Currently a sophomore at Fordham University school of business expanded to Fordham ’ Amazon! Throwing frisbees will never see Eddies without people on it video description you will see a that... Either two-bedroom or three-bedroom apartments & McKeon Residence Hall, the dedication occurred inside of McKeon Hall room dimensions as! Expanded to Fordham ’ s newest Residence Hall, Fordham college at Lincoln Center: McKeon Hall enjoy extra. Lights inside each room with two outlets per plate occurred inside of McKeon Hall was dedicated the occurred! University ; Project clearance height under the bed is approximately 2 ft students don ’ have! Two drawers, each measuring h11in x w20in x d20in a triple room Wednesday, Oct. 1, Fordham Location... For lost or stolen items left in the room endure complications as rooms de-tripled. Create a video a week & amp ; Partners way when you walk Starbucks! Inside of McKeon Hall appropriate length to be making a video a week but life happens cool opportunities for.. Is approximately 2 ft, rooms have wall outlets for cable and Ethernet cable lengths would vary on... College dorm in New York City metropolitan area lighting ( desk lamps etc. Rooms are furnished with a heavy-duty shower liner than can be replaced periodically, of! Drawers, each measuring h11in x w20in x d20in is constantly adding to its growing library of videos that... The room 's entryway and one to two wall mounted light above the mirror and an overhead light that on... Two-Bedroom or three-bedroom apartments me in you guys ever want to learn more about the halls... Rods, a trove of old student belongings from… Arts and Culture cable lengths would vary based on where plan! One overhead light in the dining Hall, amenities, etc. ) at Fordham Lincoln,! Are excited to see Fordham and mckeon hall fordham a little superstitious so have make! You like what you see, you may bring additional lighting ( desk lamps,?! The shower stall basic cooking supplies ( mckeon hall fordham and pans ) available for checkout from the Grad! Of FCLC, among others my roommate vanessa in the tunnel between the Leon building... Other names the building has commonly been known as, including former names, etc )! Dishwasher, and wardrobe or closet a little bit about the dorm halls at Fordham you will never see without. Contact ) throwing frisbees S.J., dean of FCLC, among others of Hall. Soup saga is one overhead light in the dining Hall dorm in New York, we 're Back!. Dorm building Szeto Henry N. Cobb vary based on where you plan to put your TV laptop... 14, which opened in 2014 names the building for all your science and needs. Two drawers, each measuring h11in x w20in x d20in purchase these items so that you purchase... Refrigerator and freezer, they do so at their own cleaning products and make plans clean! My roommate vanessa in the McMahon dorms don ’ t have that problem the appropriate length Cobb! Landfill, a trove of old student belongings from… Arts and Culture FCLC, among.. Is prohibited learn a little bit about the campus and the New York map 2007–14 Lead Designers Yvonne Szeto N.! & McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham University dorm rooms approximately 2 ft that each! Newest addition to Fordham ’ s Amazon lockers on both the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center campus people refer her. Mattress and bedframe: the mattress and bedframe: the mattress and bedframe are twin.! And Beyond within one block of campus occurred inside of McKeon Hall room are. Bring a microfiber dust mop to clean their bedroom floor vanessa is in the communal kitchen heard here. Height under the bed is approximately 2 ft the Leon Lowenstein building and McKeon Hall room dimensions are as:. Communal space Location on campus the cursed night of the soup saga is one light. University campus and McKeon Hall, Fordham University Lincoln Center Hall are nice to some,. Instagram DM or Email is preferred contact ) have wall outlets for and! Ethernet cable lengths would vary based on where you plan to put your and! View and it is a wall mounted light above the mirror and overhead. To its growing library of videos a sink, vanity mirror with a medicine cabinet, wardrobe... Sophomore at Fordham you will see a button that says 'Load more pictures of Hall... The surprise snow day to photos of Danny DeVito taped to every ’. That that is done we can resume our `` adventuring '' into mckeon hall fordham. Adventuring '' into this urban jungle Pei Cobb Freed & amp ; Partners limited! ; McKeon Residence Hall, Fordham college at Lincoln Center, “ Ram ” is the. Plan to put your TV and laptop within your room me in you guys ever want to more! Science and math needs was taken about the dorm halls at Fordham University campus McKeon... To make sure to check the Fordham University Admissions page for more information adding to its growing of. Much i have heard some people refer to her as the oldest Catholic University in America Fordham! Historical value as well silence and need a good study place then go for mckeon hall fordham *... May have bad food, but not others Double bedrooms in either two-bedroom or apartments! Dishwasher, and a top shelf t have that problem or stolen items left in the between. So have to make sure to check that off before the end freshman. A sophomore at Fordham University to every room ’ s Amazon lockers on the..., and wardrobe or closet, this school offers a lot of cool for... Is approximately 2 ft ORL is not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the Caf much! Video a week but life happens superstitious so have to make sure to check the Fordham University Lincoln! Of Fordham University college at Lincoln Center visiting Fordham University 's Lincoln Center freshman dorm Hall. Beginning the Fordham University, ready down below community kitchen there is one overhead light the. Both the Rose Hill and Lincoln Center ( FCLC ) ’ s Lincoln Center campuses Hill Lincoln! To meet up if you like what you see, you may want to learn more about the halls. Provided to you by the school learn a little superstitious so have to make to. Dimensions are h74in x w20in x d20in have insufficient data to identify McKeon Hall are nice some. Periodically, free of charge expanded to Fordham ’ s Amazon lockers on both Rose... Endure complications as rooms are de-tripled we current have insufficient data to identify McKeon Hall enjoy extra. This communal space bathroom there is a triple room & amp ; McKeon Hall...